Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:29 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: April Gathering

Well. If it weren't for the massive rock that suddenly appeared out of thin air next to her, Bumblestar would be leading her Clan home already. But it's snap into existence made her jump back, and then the utter shock at the sight of it hurtling itself forward into the rest of Seastones locked her jaw. She heard rather than saw it crush Redhawk's paw and pin her to the sand, and it took the most minimal of moments to get her to move.

"Dammit!" She turned directions, hurrying over to where the others were already crowded. Too many around the rock, not nearly enough focused on getting her Hornet out. What the hell had even happened to cause this, she had no clue. Her fur bristled and she spat a curse to the stars before barking, "Push under 'n up while I grab her!"

And as soon as the rock was lifted, Bumblestar would lean down to clamp her teeth firmly around Redhawk's scruff and haul her out from underneath, hopefully without further jarring the undoubtedly broken limb.

[ @Poprock @Mica @SpiritedWarrior @taillow @SuspiciousMindz @BEAR. @sillycreatur @Lightningpaw666 @Tiabirb @Littlesun0112 if i missed mentions oops ]