View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 04:43 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

The tom seemed a bit relieved when Magpiepaw promised that everything would be fine, though he still was slightly anxious. He really didn't want Dawnstar- or any ShadowClan cat for that matter - think lesser of him after just joining, but Magpiepaw's confidence seemed to coax him a little. She seemed like she knew what she was doing. Of course she did! She was Magpiepaw!

"So we won't get in trouble?" He asked, tilting his head. Yeah. They wouldn't get in trouble. How would the Clanmates even know? Then he felt some blood trickle down his nose. His black nose twitched as he remembered the stinking pain from the rabbit scratch. Oh yeah. The rodent had scratched him. Dang it!!!

His gaze shot to Magpiepaw. "Hey Magpiepaw... what if they notice my scratch?" He asked. It wasn't that bad, but it would certainly take some time to heal, and would be noticeable for the time being. Atleast... He thought it would be okay. His tail flicked as he awaited her response.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by chickadee; March 28th, 2024 at 04:43 PM.