View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:15 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: a tulip begins to bloom (tulippaw training thread)

Tulippaw
?/100 || RiverClan || 8 moons || she/her

Tulippaw scrambled after her mentor, through the unknown territory. The audacity that Berryflare had to leave her behind?! Some mentor Berryflare was. Already leaving her apprentice behind.

The calico’s nose twitched as she glanced back towards the camp. She had two options. Return home unsucessfull, or track her mentor via scent and prove to Berryflare how smart and capable that she truly was. The second option sounded much better in Tulippaw’s eyes. With that she turned back around and tasted the air. She’d seen someone do this once before, and she figured that’s how she could track Berryflare down.

Tulippaw made her way through the territory. It was a whole new exprience. Every tree, and rock, and the dirt. It was all so… freeing. It was a whole new world filled with space and fresh air. It was so beautiful… so nice. She took a deep breath of the crisp air. Soon, when she got older she’d do this all the time. But she had to learn the territory first, she reminded herself.

She continued to follow her nose as Berryflare scent got stronger and stronger and she finally stumbled opuntia her mentor again. “Found you.” She commented, flicking her tail with a smirk. She won this time.

. . .
@PoisonOrchid - yes! basically the mentor usually takes the apprentice through the territory and gives a brief explanation of the landmark, prey, yada yada yada… if you need descriptions of all the territory there’s different threads and desc.s and the top. also borders are currently off limits!

. . .