View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:39 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

The newly made apprentice Gracklepaw padded through the ShadowClan territory. These past few days seemed like a dream to him. He'd finally decided to ask to join a Clan and just so happened to meet Dawnstar, who let him into ShadowClan! How lucky could he have gotten! He couldn't wipe the dorky smile off his face as he thought about it.

He'd dreamed of the Clans since he was a kit, and now he was a part of one! He wasn't too sure of all the rules and whatnot yet, but he was making an effort to learn. He was no longer a loner, wandering from place to place. He had a purpose and goals now.

The territory was so different from anywhere else he'd been. The marshy wetland felt so squishy and weird under his pads. It almost tickled a little, and the feeling of mud within his toes made him squirm a bit. This would definitely take some time to get used to. Not to mention the maze of pine trees that he had no clue how to navigate yet.

Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to try to explore the territory without a warrior. What if he broke a rule?! Were apprentices allowed to leave the camp alone?! His heart started pounding rapidly in fear as his anxieties grew. What if Dawnstar kicked him out?! He just joined the Clan and he'd already screwed up!

In his panic, Gracklepaw tromped quickly though the marsh, head whipping back and forth as he tried to find the scent or some sort of trail to the camp. It was quite obvious from his frantic behaviour that he wasn't used to Clan life.

Just then he spotted Magpiepaw. The apprentice was loafing around, alone, seemingly just lazing and enjoying herself. He stopped as he watched her kill some frogs boredly. Woah. She just killed two frogs without even trying.

Did she kill them just for the sake of it? Or perhaps would she put them on the- what was it called? Prey pile? Wait. Did Clan cats eat free frogs??? The thought of devouring something so slimy and gross, irked Gracklepaw. He immediately felt sick at the thought.

None the less Gracklepaw bounded over with a friendly smile, still slightly nervous, but feeling a little better now that he'd found a fellow apprentice. "Hello! Uhm, I'm a little lost, I'm new here- sorry. My name's Grackle! Oh- I mean, it's Gracklepaw now."

. . .
[ hi im a silly goose and realize i didn't mention you - @Marigoldwhisper ]

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; January 29th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.