View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:34 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

“Really?! The trees are easy for you?! But they’re so tall, and they all look the exact same!” He remarked, looking starstruck at her ability to navigate the forest. Stupid Grackle! Of course she can navigate the forest - she’s a Clan cat! She’s lived in ShadowClan all her life! He thought to himself. She probably learned super quickly too.

He tilted his head as she began to speak of how they marked their territory. “Oh! I’ve heard of that before!” There were a few loners and kittypets who did it. Plus tons of dogs. “I guess it makes sense that you guys smell like pines and marsh, since that’s where you live. It’s so different here from anywhere else I’ve been! All the cities and forests I’ve wandered through have never had ground this squishy and wet.” He commented, flexing his claws in the mix of marsh and snow.

It wasn’t really a pleasant feeling. In fact, he found it kind of gross to feel the slushy snow and mud mixed together. Being a ShadowClan cat would definitely take some getting used to.

“So, have you ever been in a battle before?” He asked eagerly. He knew it was childish and immature, but he couldn’t help but ask. Dawnstar had mentioned how important loyalty and fighting was, and the question had been gnawing at him. He’d heard all the legends and tales of the glorious life of Clan cats, and he was dying to know if Magpiepaw had gotten into a fight. He still wasn’t a hundred percent sure how the ranks and Clans worked, but in his mind someone as cool as Magpiepaw had surely been in a battle before.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper