View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:28 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Berry Anxious about training!! [P]

"I slept well, and... Oh... okay!" Berrypaw replied in between her mentor's words, eyes flicking to every position Pepperbounce was squirming in. Then he abruptly got up and started to head off; taking that as her cue, the apprentice padded after him, biting her lip in thought. He looked so unsure, the least bit professional... but hey, who was she to talk? It was just a great contrast to Stagheart, the bulky and strong warrior who raised her, who was confident and unfazed by everything.

He's nervous because it's you, she reminded herself, sure that her mentor was still doubting her capabilities. You gotta... try to prove him wrong, or something!

That was a little bit of motivation that surged her forward, but not enough to shake off her doubts. Not yet.

As Berrypaw ventured after him, she made a point to try to keep up. She was still a bit slow, her soft paw pads used to the clearing's soft grass and not yet calloused for harsh territory walks. Not to mention her legs were still coming in; she had longer legs for a young apprentice, but they were still short and uncoordinated from kithood.

Trying to hide her panting, she quickly trailed Pepperbounce and made a silent prayer to StarClan that she'd be able to catch at least something today. She'd never tried hunting before... and it wasn't looking so good that she'd get it down today. Not in her mind, at least.

/ @Fritter [you're all good so far haha i love pepper's mental rants]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 23rd, 2024 at 12:28 PM.