big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: bear hugs - bearsnout relations finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Name: Sharkhail
Role: Friend
Description: A short haired, black mackerel tabby tom, with green eyes.
Personality: He used to be a bit of a jerk to every other cat until he softened his heart once he found his mates. Now with kits he switched the jerk energy into over protectiveness for his kits. He's still young but his heart is in the right place. The only problem is that he needs to learn how to relax and not let his emotions get the better of him/get an outlet. Hopefully another father can help him learn how to grow even more as a cat.

Name: Honeystep
Role: Friend
Age; 14 moons
Description: Half orange and black chimera she-cat with an amber and a blue eye. She always has the scent of honey on her, but she won't tell her secrets
Personality: A soft and sweet cat. She is more mature than her age. She wishes to be a mother and will tend to anyone as one. She is the mom friend.

@chickadee

accepted for both!! lmk if/when you wanna set up RPs for them!

QUOTE=willooowfeather;1579108]
Gingerkit is one of Sharkhail's kits, and has a knack for getting into trouble. She's a button pusher by nature and if you told her not to press the bug red Doom Button that would destroy the world, she totally would (because shiny). But she needs to learn... how to behave. Bearsnout seems just the type of cat who wouldn't take a rambunctious kit's nonsense!

@chickadee
[/QUOTE]

accepted as well! id I've to have an interaction between these guys! bear would absolutely love to get to play with gingerkit and try his best to keep the lil guy out of trouble

Last edited by chickadee; April 15th, 2024 at 08:43 AM.