View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2024, 04:24 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

“City? Well, I guess not all cats call it that.” He said, giving her a sheepish grin. He’d experienced similar things when he’d met Dawnstar. Clan cats seemed to have a different language with different words for things, just like loners and kittypets did. “Basically, it’s where the No-Furs live! Er, I’ve heard lots of names for No-Furs too. Some call ‘em Twolegs, Upwalkers, Housefolk, it all depends on the cat I guess.”

“There are tons of monsters and everything’s gloomy and gray and made of stone. But it’s not stone - it’s cold, and unnatural. They have tons of dens there. From what I understand they have some dens for sleeping, and some for prey, and then some for other stuff. I used to know a cat who was an expert on No-Furs! He taught me all about the city, while I was there, I mean. It’s super different from the forest, but some of them have trees and plants and stuff though!”

Gracklepaw rambled on and on about the city. It was one of the many placed he’d “lived” in. Although lived was a strong word. He’d sorta just passed through and hung out there till he got bored. Just like with everywhere else.

“There are also so many smells! And so many No-Furs! It’s so strange!”

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper