Old April 15th, 2024, 11:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

It had been a while since she had visited the leader’s den. Hell, or had a chance to interact with the leader as a whole except for a few spontaneous moments. At the time of day, there wasn’t quite a lot of commotion around the clan. Honestly, with the day being relatively nice out, she had decided to go out of her way to at least create a few flower crowns for a few cats in mind, Bumblestar being one of them. Springlight wasn’t relatively certain of what colors were the leader’s favorite for any of her particular flower types, so the calico had decided to go all out with her delve of creativity towards creating such feeble objects for cats that she liked in particular. Her jaws were gently clasped around an average-sized crowd with different arrangements of flowers decorating its grasp, mainly ranging from blues and reds to yellows. The green stems of the flowers were easily noted behind the twigs that were used to help keep the crown itself together as a whole, the small bits of greenery spotted behind the twigs that held it together. A smile grew notable along her lips as she struck her head through the vines adjacent in front of the den, eying the leader as the recently-named herbalist adjusted the crown in her jaws. “Hey… Bumbles… I got… something for… you to… have… I made… it earlier… today.” Her voice was muffled by the natural crown she held in her jaws, stepping into the much cooler den and she carefully inspected the other molly’s reaction towards her gift.

@dino. [ spring bumble interaction was needed ofc ofc so in rebuttal, spring made a flower crown ]

Bumblestar had been... putting that talk off. Not because she didn't want to do it - she just didn't know how. Mudhound's attempted explanation had been pure nonsense and only made her anxious, which she hated feeling, which made her feel worse, and then everything just turned into a dumb cycle. So color her surprised when Springlight just so happened to essentially throw herself into Bumblestar's den just as she was starting to debate on what to say again.

Not like she had an excuse to duck around the topic now.

She blinked at the flower crown the medicine cat brought in, slightly caught off-guard. She wasn't ungrateful, but she just wasn't sure what to do with it. She certainly wouldn't be wearing it, that was so not her style.

...Would Violetfreckle appreciate a flower crown? The tabby was always leaving her with flowers.

"Uh. Thanks. I'll find something to do with it, I'm sure." If Springlight set it down, Bumblestar would scoop it next to her nest in a safe place. A beat of silence as she mulled over what Mudhound had said for probably the hundredth time over, before she managed to ask, "You mind stickin' around? I got something I need to talk to you about."