View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:26 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze ran out from the bushes panting as she sat down "I can't believe I was gone for so long hopefully someone will find me" she said worridly.

@dino.

Bumblestar turned as the warrior stumbled out from the bushes in front of her and took a step back, eyes narrowed. "You. I haven't seen you around in a while." Not since before the collapse of the camp, at least. "Where've you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
Ravenpaw was worried did she just leave her clan by accident she knew she was quite but this was a long step beyond that

She then searched for a higher athority figure thinking 'Im in so much trouble'

@Eaglet

Bumblestar lifted her head as the apprentice stepped into her path in the woods. Her eyes flickered over Ravenpaw briefly before returning to the younger cat's face. "You vanished after we made it to the new camp, didn't you? Where in the world did you go off to?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager View Post
❃❃Dapplepaw❃❃
❃❃She/Her❃❃

Dapplepaw sprinted into the forest, panting. She reeked of twoleg scent and had a collar on. Thank StarClan it didn't have a bell. It had scratch marks from where she tried to rip it off. Her fur was upright when she passed the scent markers. She started padding more slowly, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She shook her head, trying to forget what had happened. Soon, she came across a familiar face. Thrushfur!

Hi. she whispered softly. She shuffled her paws. I-I know I shouldn't have left, but I had to see my mother, one last time, she said, breaking down into tears. I-I ran into foxes and twolegs and dogs and-and and she panted, facing her head to Thrushfur, whom she did not know is now Thrushstar. I got captured. I was able to get away, but they stuck this stupid collar on me, she said, clawing at the collar. I just want to be accepted back in the clan, I just want a home, I-I just want to have a place that I can... she trailed off, eyes full of sadness and guilt. Please, I want to be let back in, If Sparrowstar will allow it.

❃❃Sorry for the lateness! @Eaglet ❃❃

The stench of Twolegs made Bumblestar turn and bristle, expecting to see one of the monstrous creatures come tramping through the woods toward her. When her eyes landed on a face she hadn't seen in a long while instead, her bristling fur fell flat. "Sparrowstar's no longer leader," she answered bluntly. "She was carried off by Twolegs a long while ago. I'm in charge of ThunderClan now."

She glanced over the missing apprentice before stepping forward to get her teeth around the collar and tug it over Dapplepaw's head, much like Ridgeclaw had done for her some time ago. "Pull your head through when I yank."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan
~A Brown Mollie With Green Eyes...~

——————
| @dino. |
——————
I'm Coming...! I'm Coming...!

The brown she-cat had finally found her way home. After checking the old camp, she saw what used to be there... The fragments of her childhood... However, She wasn't led here alone... A fluff of a dandelion led her to the new camp... Strange forces, Right? Anyways... It was a surprise that she was met face to face with BumbleBreak...

"My name is bubbles- Wait- No- FrogPaw! My name is F-frogpaw... I am rejoining..." Maybe she came off too strong? Yikes- okay- "I... I left moons ago after feeling like I didn't belong but I kept having dreams... And I needed to come home... I'll do whatever it takes, Ma'am... Please Let me come home."
——————

Bumblestar quickly hurried to meet the apprentice who had just stumbled into camp. Her ears pinned back—Frogpaw was a face she hadn't seen in a long while, who would have no feasible way of knowing where this camp was. Maybe she needed to post guards around the territory to make sure any unwanted visitors couldn't do the same.

"Frogpaw." Her tone was blunt. "You left 'cause you didn't feel like you belong, but you came back because you had dreams? I'm not inclined to put much faith in that. You missed a real mess in ThunderClan where we could've used all the paws we had and more. How do I know you won't go runnin' off again?"