View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:17 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: April Gathering

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan| she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal, strong

Briarsplash calmed down greatly as Dawnstar spoke; her leader handled it well, as usual, with a signature bite in her tone. Just what Bumblestar deserved to hear. She did cock her head, however, in interest as Dawnstar so easily gave up Sunkissed Creek...

I guess if she's sure we don't need it, then we don't... hope the prey isn't that good for them either.

She was still skeptical, but in no way angry enough to say anything. Not to mention she'd hardly want to put her position in jeopardy — she'd already had to fight tooth and nail to become a warrior in the first place.

Then, to her surprise, Badgerear spoke to her again.

She found herself seething once more — not at him, but angered once again at the mere thought of that ShadowClan would even be considered for this sort of heinous crime. It was nice, though, to hear that Badgerear seeming to give them the benefit of the doubt — like it was a united team effort to figure out what happened to her.

That tone helped her calm again and she turned, nodding once to him. "I hope for your sakes and hers that it's cleared up... and that no one would accuse ShadowClan of such a thing ever again," she added tersely. The attitude wasn't necessarily directed at him, just a result of her building tension at the accusation. She agreed, though — if it was truly a cat that did this, they deserved the utmost punishment. Clan rivalries or not, no warrior deserves to succumb to such a fate.

/ @Maybi

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!