roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons - RiverClan

This place was strange. It had water. RiverClan belonged in the water, not Thunderclan. The place still smelled of ThunderClan, so it still had to be in the territory. He had a feeling that he would face bumble here. "Bumblestar! Show Yourself!" If she wasn't here, he would just hope that a ThunderClan cat didn't stumble across him.

[ For @dino. ]
[horray trama for the kitten :chaos: okay should be fixed-]
Damn. This kid was stupid.

Bumblestar had been tracking him almost his whole trek. She'd scented him near Willow's Rise, a revelation that had sent her hackles bristling, because how dare a RiverClan rat trespass on their graveyard a second time? Granted he looked too young to have a clue what had happened those moons ago, but that thought didn't quell her anger.

She caught up to him using the criss-crossing branches that made up ThunderClan's canopy, hopping silently from one to another as she waited for him to take a break. Thankfully, he was far enough from her camp and he didn't seem to even have a clue where he was.

Her ears twitched at his shout, claws scraping the branch she perched on at the edge of the clearing. With a snort, she descended the oak, dropping to her paws on the grass behind him.

"A brainless pipsqueak looking for me, what an honor," she sneered. "You're way outta your depth here 'n I'm not in the mood to get my claws bloody today. Get the hell back to your territory."