Old December 19th, 2016, 07:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

[ Pfft, you flatter me cx Now, accept my compliment! Embrace the truth! ]

TumbleStep was quiet. He was thinking. Why must DaisyShade be so stubborn? It's... It's... infuriating! He continued to silently insult her until he decided he needed to debate on whether not if he'd give up on their argument. He was tempted to, but all he could think was that he would be giving up on her. He couldn't give up on her - he just couldn't. She had brought up his lack of wounds, though, and he refused to reveal his cowardice.

He felt some sort of warmth flood his insides when she told him not to do that do her, but he was oblivious as to what she was talking about. ( Toms, amiright or amiright? ) TumbleStep looked down at his paws, shifting them slightly as he went on wondering about what his next action would be. He moved a whisker-length or so to the left to keep his body busy. His pelt was beginning to itch with the urge to run - to run away from this situation. He was a runner. Running was a habit of his. He ran away from his issues, he always had. Not today, he thought.

Finally, he lifted his head to gaze at DaisyShade. He displayed disappointment, guilt, hurt, and irritation. Disappointment because she was letting him down, she was allowing to risk her life and leave him in even more pain than he already was in. Guilt because she could die, and he would live - all because he didn't fight. Hurt because, well, because of the reason for his disappointment. And irritation because of her stubbornness. She wasn't the only one in the wrong, though - he had done some things as well. TumbleStep searched her gaze, clearly trying to get her to see his emotions. He then turned his head away, and scowled.

``Fine, DaisyShade,`` TumbleStep muttered, lashing his tail in anger. Anger that disguised his sadness. He would've used her nickname, but he was angry - er, sad. No way would he let her think she was off the hook. ``We won't see GeckoLeaf. But you have to rest, and clean your wound frequently, okay? And if it begins to hurt, or there's a chance it's getting worse, we are going to see GeckoLeaf. I have to go.``

That was always his excuse - I have to go. But really, he didn't want to yell at DaisyShade. She was so persistent, so, oh so irritating, yet she was perfect. TumbleStep was confused with his thoughts about her, and his feelings towards her. Being around her made his heart race as if a panic attack were coming on. In fact, he always feared he was having a panic attack around her, but he never found himself gasping for breath, so he was assured there would be no attack. But he didn't know what to call her effect on him, and that was frightening.

TumbleStep backed away slowly as he wrapped up his sentence, still avoiding her gaze. He now had a sad expression - his eyes slightly scared. His thin tail hung limply behind him as he had given up in keeping it swinging. His emotions were using all his energy, and his legs felt weak. But he did not fall, and wail like a weak kit. Instead, he remained strong, and he would until he was alone. Then he'd act like a weak kit.
( I cannot except a false truth, I will not! XD )

Daisyshade looked directly at the Tom, her chest pounding. He did not object to her reasoning. She bit her tongue and looked away from him. A pain made a rapid expanse through her chest and then spread to the rest of her body, like she was being stung by shards of her own broken heart. She had won, just maybe. He hadn't continued with his arguement. It lead her to believe she won the arguement. No medicne cat visits for her. Not is time. Turning her head away she absent mindedly shuffled her paws in discomfort.

She lifted her gaze from her paws which nervously schuffle in the dust and dirt. He still wasn't talking, that scared her. His expression cared her. Everything about this new posture scared her. She knew the timid shy tumblestep. Not he proud and confident.. careful one. not that she didn't like this new confidence it was just all so sudden. She let out a deep sigh tension following it out of her lips. She knew his was thinking. Thinking about something, she isn't know how to read his expressions like other cats she knew how to read. She curled her tail around her legs and looked directly at him.

But this expression she knew all too well, disappointment. It hit her hard in the chest when he cast her the mournful glance. Laced with disspointment, guilt, hurt, and irritation. She staggered back on her paws. Kneadig her paws into the dirt eager for him to speak. Anything. Even if he was going to tell her how disspointed he was in her. When he searched her eyes she found no comfort in it. Usually she would have enjoyed him trying to figure her out, but this was diffrent. He was trying to understand why she had refused, why she had let him down.

Suddnely he spoke and broke the search for understanding. She looked up at him for the first time in a while. "I will, I'm serious" she meows glad he was actually speaking with her again. She released another deep sigh and starighter up a small smile playing on the edge of her leathery lips. Then it dissappeared. He was leaving?

She stood up all to quickly when he started to back away, tears brimmed in her eyelids and she stares at him. A sudden sadness spread throughout her. "Tumblestep, wait" she meows softly looking as she walked backwards away from her. No she screwed up. No, no, no. She fought the urge to cry. If she spoke she knew she would cry in spite of herself. A feeling so horrid, like the life draining from her was placed heavily on her chest. Her head started to swim.

Then with impulse she lunged fourth waking after him and looked at him for a split second. Her face was so close to his she could smell waves of sadness spilling off of him. Her heart beat fast, like a rapid river racing. She stares at him. Time seemed to slow, then she leaned forward and pressed her nose to his. Shutting her eyes tight. With high hopes he wouldn't turn away or flinch.

And she stayed like that..

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord