Old December 19th, 2016, 11:11 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

[ Believe me, there is cx ]

TumbleStep nearly scoffed at her ridiculous reasoning, his worry making him frantic. Luckily, he kept himself from making the rather irritating noise. ``I'll give you a decision, then. Either I fetch GeckoLeaf, or you do. Those are the only two choices.`` His voice was firm, stern, lacking room for eloquence. He was focused on getting DaisyShadow support. Whatever she said, in the end, she would receive help. He'd make sure of it.

``Flower,`` He began once more as he had a whole lot to say. ``The kits did not fight, and by now, the queens have gotten attention. It's been two days - a majority of the warriors have gotten treatment. By now, you greatly risk getting an infection. It's best we either prevent that from happening, or we catch it before it gets worse. Listen, we just met, but I already consider you a friend. I've lost most of my loved ones within the moon - don't make me lose any more.`` TumbleStep's tone was desperate as he gazed into her eyes. His voice was raspy. There wasn't an ounce of guilt to be seen in his own eyes, although it still weighed on him heavily. His green eyes were flooded with worry and desperation. Even a bit of hurt at the thought of her leaving him.

``I'm going to ask you one more time. I'll get GeckoLeaf, or you will - or... we can go together,`` TumbleStep suggested, shuffling a few inches closer to DaisyShade in order to make his words appear more stern. Really, he was trembling on the inside. He was so nervous. He was hiding something so awful - his abandoning the battle. And to add onto it, she was surely nearing death.
( not really, you on the other hand )

Daisyshade snorted cocking her head to the side and taking a step backward. "Tumblestep, I'm telling you. I won't make that choice and I won't go see her" she meows tail lashing in anoyance. She took a mournful glance down at her chest looking at the browning blood. Even if she needed it, she couldn't back down in front of tumblestep. She sat down hearing his tone of voice, one she never thought he would use in his life. "What about your scar's?" though he lacked few to almost none she would nit-pick at whatever she could to remove the topic off of his mind. Let him rest assured that she was fine.

"I am not mouse brained I know kittens do not fight! They must be so scared though. They could be cold or maybe they traveled into the battle!" shemeows desperate to throw her own arguement out. Now she sat with a humph. A growl rumbling in her throat, though it hurt like all get out. "No, not all the warriors are treated. They still need treatment and rest. Further on that what about the apprentices?" she meows furrowing her eyebrows and glaring at him. She was then hit by a hard blow, her nickname being her weakness. A sudden weight was on her shoulders, he did care about her. As a friend. She looked away guilt laced within her green eyes and in her hunched posture."Don't do that to me" she meows looking up at him from her shoulder.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, she was not going to submit. Even if she wanted too, others needed it more then herself. Like rockstrike perhaps. She knew he obtained wounds, significant wounds in fact. "Tumblestep, I hope I know you care for my well being. I just can't. If I clean it and go easy I'm sure it will heal on its own. I don't need some fancy pulp to be slathered on my neck" she meows sitting up more straight even though her body was slightly tilted away from him

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord