View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:36 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Just another flirt (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Doll was one of those cats that never knew when a cat was flirting. Why? Well because unlike most cats, Doll had to know a cat for a while before falling in love. She was more of the friendly type, though she preferred to be left alone. Anyway, when his little "precious" thing happened along, she found it rather as a sign of kindness than flirting. She was very oblivious to that sort of thing. When he asked her what was the problem, she instantly jumped to the conclusion that he was just being friendly, as she often does with cats. Doll knew that flirting existed, but isn't exactly sure what it was. It seemed like a rather strange thing to her, for you can not wrap your head around something you do not know how to describe, it's like trying to hold onto a cloud. You can not. Therefor it was very hard for her to find the difference between being kind, and flirting. When Doll finally got herself out of her trance, she looked up at the cat. He was a big, (much bigger than her), white and orange cat. This new cat,, Doll decided, seems perfectly nice. With that one thought, she had decided that the tom was nice, even though it would be hard for her to decide otherwise. "I rolled into the fence." she stated, her voice just as sweet and calm as it always was unless she was in pain. She had a very soft voice, that made it so she was often mistaken for flirting because of. It was extra soft that time, because she was talking to a cat. You see, Doll is always honest, which earns her very few allies. Because, if someone always told the truth, you were bound to get bored of the eventually. Luckily for Doll, her good looks tended to keep cats around for a longer time.

He purred upon hearing a positive response from the molly as he curls his tail from the other side of the fence and smoothly pushing himself off the fence and lands on his feet next to the white she-cat. "Oh, well that doesn't seem good." he says with a concerned tone, padding around the yard he welcomed himself in. "You should be a little bit more careful, I hate to see pretty cats like yourself get hurt." he said coyly as he held his tail high in the air. He yawns and stretches his front legs as he continues to speak, saying, "My name is Harley, what is yours?" he asks, pulling himself back up to a standing position.