big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

(header by @/marigoldwhisper!)
Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 50/100

. . .

Gracklepaw grinned as he saw that he was able to make her laugh. He began to laugh along too with Magpiepaw as she cackled. "I'm glad you're not a caterpillar. You look much better as a cat." He commented between giggles. "I mean, you're right. Short and fat would be quite useless. You'd look like a No-Furs pet! They're all plump and pampered. Not like us at all. We're rough, and thought and live in wild and feed ourselves." He growled playfully, puffing his chest out with pride. He swatted his paw at nothing, unsheathing his claws as he swiped at some invisible threat.

"Ouch! Magpiepaw! You can't get my snout, that's mean!" He whined with a pout. "I have a scar already! You'll make it worse!"

He wrinkled his nose at Magpiepaw's descriptions of voles. "You're not being serious, are you? I really hope they don't taste and smell like crap. I don't wanna hunt a piece of prey that likes poop." He looked seriously concerned at that comment. He wondered if this was some strange form of humour. But he knew there were some bugs that liked crap. Maybe voles did too...?

He felt a bit silly about the cole thing, but he laughed along with her none the less. "Heh! Yeah... Guess I shoulda know. But still! ShadowClan cats have a love for the grotesque." He explained with a flick of his tail

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper - another classic procrastinated reply, plus a shiny new header... wonder who could've made it...

Last edited by chickadee; May 12th, 2024 at 09:07 PM.