View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2024, 05:30 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: [victims needed!] judge, jury and executioner.

Writing my response to your other post, I realised that Duskleaf’s father is DEFINITELY the kind of cat Eveningthaw would kill, and if they do become friends, it would make it even more tragic.

name: Reedclaw
throwaway or pre-established: Throwaway (not yet added to allegiances but I’m working on it)
crime/accusation in detail: Many moons ago, I’ll say around 20, Reedclaw had a mate in RiverClan, but then he started falling for a she-cat from ThunderClan, and his mate left him for cheating on her with a ThunderClan cat. So the she-cat he’d fallen in love with became his new mate, but his old mate was still friends with him, so when Reedclaw came back to camp with a kit, she lied for him and said it was hers. Despite this massive favour, Reedclaw continued seeing his love in ThunderClan, because not even his closest friends knew the truth: he actually had two kits, the other one, Snakefang, went to live with her mother in ThunderClan. So Reedclaw would still occasionally sneak off to see his kin over there, meanwhile Duskleaf knew nothing about it, he doesn’t know he’s half-clan, nor does he know he has a sister. Snakefang does know, but doesn’t want ThunderClan to find out the truth because she’s very ambitious. She’s met Duskleaf at gatherings, but never told him that she’s his sister. Reedclaw still sneaks off sometimes to this very day, he still hasn’t learned. That can be Eveningthaw’s job.
character info: He looks a lot like Duskleaf, granted, he doesn’t have the same leafy fur, but you can definitely tell that he’s his father. He has mostly dark grey fur, with some light grey areas just like Duskleaf. Personality-wise, he’s quite a charming and friendly cat. He’s quite relaxed and laid back (must be where Duskleaf gets it from), and the sort of cat who wouldn’t hurt anyone unless he absolutely had to, you know, aside from breaking hearts.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)