- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Duskpaw's Training~ [p]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash nodded, somewhat impressed at how Duskpaw responded. She had anticipated the apprentice being shaken by the news of her matriarch's brutal behavior, but here she was doing just fine. Hmph. Maybe I can make you a warrior after all...

"Yes... be grateful you're in the best Clan there is. No others can touch us when we all put in the work to be great warriors." She instinctively flexed her claws into the dirt at the statement, feeling a brush of pride for her Clan.

The warrior fluffed out her tail, the early morning chill hardly reaching beyond her thick pelt when Duskpaw continued her commentary. "Trees, yes... they do smell like that. They're very large things and grow out of the dirt with plenty of leaves all over them. The leaves often fall to the forest floor as it gets colder, 'n that's how we get the name leaf-fall." Briarsplash paused for a moment — was she just overexplaining something Duskpaw already knew? Not wanting to continue in case she was coming off as condescending — didn't want the ear-full from Dawnstar — she waved her tail towards the camp entrance, creating a swoosh of air as if to try to direct Duskpaw towards the direction she was looking.

"Come now, let's get going. I know you've tried some sort of hunting before based on our patrol..." The mentor paused again for a moment, considering their options. "...Alright, I'll let you choose, kid. More hunting practice, or battle-training for today's lesson?"

They could do stealth training too, but Briarsplash decided it may be best to get the basics down. If one could practice hunting crouches and battle positions, perhaps stealth would come easier?

/ @LostInTheOrchids -- i love how briar was trying to scare her and dusk is just like yay shadowclan!! i'm gonna call her splashy LOL

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!