Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:20 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Haven Springs

Duskleaf sat and waited for his patrolmates to arrive. Eaglepaw arrived first, and Duskleaf responded to her greeting with a smile. "Hello!" He said. Nightshard also arrived not long after, and Duskleaf gave a polite nod as she approached. "Right then, we'd better be off." he said, turning around to begin walking towards Haven Springs.

Not much happened on the way there, there wasn’t a cat in sight as they walked there. Crossing over the old abandoned twoleg bridge, the three cats arrived at Haven Springs. Duskleaf looked around the area at the different plants, rocks, and of course the two springs, this place never failed to make him feel calm and relaxed. "Right, you both know what to look for?" He enquired. His eyes scanned the area for poppy or horsetail. Then, he spotted a cluster of reed-like plants growing beside one of the springs which matched Mistyshard’s description of horsetail. This was probably it, he thought. "Right, I’m gonna go collect some horsetail over there."

Duskleaf made his way over to these plants, with a closer look he determined that they were horsetail. He grabbed a clump of them in his mouth, but used his claws to slice the plants at the bottom of the stem. He wasn’t sure which part of the plant Mistyshard actually needed, so he decided to just take the whole thing to be safe.

@LostInTheOrchids @Mica

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)