Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:53 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Duskpaw's Training~ [p]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash gritted her teeth in an attempt to keep her tongue behind them. How could she forget that Duskpaw was Dawnstar's great grandchild? It was just now hitting her, despite Duskpaw's earlier words. Not only was she trying to train a blind apprentice as her very first, but they were also a direct family member to the formidable leader.

Stars... as if this couldn't get any worse.

Briarsplash inhaled through her nose slowly to collect her thoughts before she spoke —  a habit she didn't practice too often.

"Well... she's right, you can ask just about anything you want." Briar had to give some grace for that; being taken into the Clan as a former outsider, she had asked a whole lot of questions, even forsaking her pride because she didn't know what in StarClan's name was going on sometimes.

But Dawnstar's threat... yeah, that gave a chill down Briar's spine. She already knew she was on thin ice in general from her background, despite many moons of faithful service to her Clan since.

"And, well, uh... Dawnstar is a very strong and powerful leader. Stronger than any of the other Clans'," Briarsplash explained slowly, glancing around again to see if anyone was listening to their conversation. Last thing she needed was some camp gossip telling everyone that she'd been talking about the leader. Briarsplash kept her voice low as she added, "And... she does claws ears off, and more. 'N more often than ya think."

Should she have told the young apprentice that? Well, she'd have to learn sometime. Especially if Duskpaw was gonna shape up into a warrior... she'd have to be ready to claw some ears off sometimes, too. Perhaps learning that her 'Great-Grandma-Dawny' did it would speed the process along?

/ @LostInTheOrchids -- she's too cute ahh . but i can forgive it

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!