Thread: [RiverClan] Your royal highness returns…
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 10:13 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Your royal highness returns…

Name: Bearsnout
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: a large brown Maine coon mix, with thick fur and a white chest/underbelly and dark brown tabby markings blah blah blah you can look in my albums for a picture if you feel like it
Personality:

Bearsnout is a very traditional and classic RiverClan cat. He takes great pride in the Clan he grew up in, and like many considers it the best Clan. With this devotion and dedication to RiverClan comes a strong work ethic. Bearsnout is always trying to make himself useful and "earn his keep" within the Clan. He's very active in Clan and events and frequently volunteers for whatever needs to get done in the Clan. Bearsnout feels very passionate towards RiverClan and hopes to help the Clan remain strong and rise up from the mess it's currently been in. Despite his commitments, he still tries his best to make time for family and friends.

Bearsnout is a very friendly and charasmatic tom. He gets a long pretty easily with others, and is pretty laid back, although he can get quite competitive and secretly very prideful in himself, although he tries not to be vocal about it or let it show.

Bearsnout is super big on family and friends! He grew up as the oldest of his litter mates, and is a pretty natural and confident leader, and good at making decisions. He's extremely loyal, and a bit protective. He often worries about those he's close to, and is constantly the having to remind himself that they can take care of themselves, they're warriors after all. He's a big sweetheart and super affectionate with others, often giving "Bear Hugs" (or atleast the closest a cat can get to hugging).

Bearsnout is good listener and loves to be helpful and of service. Devoted to his family and friends, Bearsnout often tries to just flat out "fix" their problems or atleast attempt to, as he wants to make them happy and see them smile.

Bearsnout is pretty optimistic and open-minded in most situations, but he understands that there's a time to be serious and think rationally, not optimisticly.

He's not often easily angered, and whatnot, however due to his strong emphasis on loyalty, he tends to hold grudges on those who break his trust. He definitely also gets angered at those who harm his family, friends, or Clan. RiverClan is extremely important to him, so those who make an enemy out of RiverClan, make an enemy out of Bearsnout too. (Which is pretty much everybody because everybody hates RC rn lol)

Growing up in a pretty traditional family, Bearsnout is also very devoted to StarClan, and is a firm believer in what his ancestors say or do, which may be part of the reason he has so much faith in RiverClan despite all the current circumstances.

The oldest of his siblings, Bearsnout is also a natural with kids and absolutely lives kits and apprentices and is a great older brother figure for the kiddos of RiverClan. He loves playing with them and hearing all the crazy things they can come up with.

Role to pebs: a friend! bearsnout would probably also look up to her and stuff because she’s a former lionheart and whatnot and deserves respect! idk any plot ideas/dynamic ideas you have would work too!
Mention: @Dakotaa

Last edited by chickadee; May 1st, 2024 at 07:02 PM.