View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 02:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Stagheart followed Dusklion and listened intently as she spoke:

"Next up is the third group - you'll be takin' on the beavers behind the den near the stream. Think they're building a dam of sorts, 'n if this is a water source that eventually leads into territory that's not good. You'll be on fighting 'n killin' these wretched creatures if you're able; Stagheart, Caveclaw, Snowstripe, Splashgaze, Morningmimic, Bearsnout, 'n Pigeonpelt."

He nodded firmly; he'd seen beavers before and could confirm, yeah, they were pretty nasty creatures. Wide 'n lumbering, with hefty jaws and tails to smack. They'd have to be careful... and work as a team. As much as the prideful side of him wanted to see if he could take one out on his own, he also knew it'd be foolish; what would happen the second a beaver would snap down its buck teeth on his paws or tail? Besides, this was a team effort. He wasn't foolish enough to look over this fact.

The large tabby tom bounded over to the teammates who'd already assembled and raised his tail, hoping to make it clearer for whoever else was looking for them. "We'll have to see how many are there, but I reckon we'll need at least a few warriors to take down each beaver... those are nasty things indeed," he meowed to his Clanmates as they came up, frowning in thought.

Once they were all there, they'd set off behind the Twoleg den to scope out the area. He flexed his claws on and off as the rest of the RiverClanners approached, praying to StarClan nothing would go wrong. This was just a simple chance for them to prove their honor, whether they'd be awarded the esteemed title of Lionheart or not. And new territory was always nice.

[ @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing ] - i believe snowstripe and splashgaze are here already, so after everyone shows up within the time limit Dusk said, i'll start the next post with us going back there and scoping it out since i'll be first in the posting order

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!