View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:43 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: not nicholas. not joseph. just fury.

His single eye appeared first, bright green and soul-piercing in the dark, and the rest of him followed, dissolving seemingly from the ocean of stars above itself just in time for Dusklion to spot him. The stars around his paws flickered before they peeled off into a mist that followed his steps, only diverting once he stopped in front of the RiverClan warrior.

For a moment, Goosefury remained silent, as if turning his words over in his head while she burst into excitement and the mist swirled around her legs and the surrounding undergrowth. He raked his gaze over her, jaw working. The longer his silence stretched, the darker the forest became, until it seemed the only light sources were the stars flickering high above and the occasional lightning bug that danced around them.

"You have made a very grave choice." When he finally spoke, his voice mirrored the icy chill that settled over the forest - unwavering. "Accidental... or not. Fallownose served WindClan for several seasons and now to them, it appears as if he's been slaughtered in cold blood. Twilightstar isn't likely to take this without drawing the blood of your Clanmates or your brother, do you understand that?"

[ @taillow ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 22nd, 2024 at 07:43 PM.