View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:54 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Pearnose treaded lightly behind bug. There wasn't much to talk about. The weather was getting warmer now that New Leaf had started. So that was nice. Though she didn't think too hard about it.

The gray she-cat came to a halt and stood a little ways a way as Petalrot explained Saltmeadow Marsh, and how to mark the border. She'd had yet to go on a border patrol with Flamepaw, in fact she hadn't done much of anything with him, besides that one herb patrol. But for some strange reason Batflight seemed to think that she'd be an amazing mentor. It left her heart wrenching at the thought. It was nice of Petalrot to speak up and teach Flamepaw though.

She cleared her throat and turned to Flamepaw. "Like Petalrot just explained, this is the border between RiverClan and ShadowClan. Careful with the mud, Flamepaw. It can get sticky in New Leaf when it's rainy. It makes it a bit tougher to patrol. But the weather hasn't been that bad recently. So we should be fine." She meowed thoughtfully.

"Now you just go ahead and find a tree, or stump like Petalrot did, and remark it to make sure that none of the RiverClan cats get too daring." She tried to be lighthearted about it, despite her recent moods.

Then, she swiftly turned away, and soft gray pads treaded through the marsh to find a tree to mark herself.

. . .

@Neptune. - @Katiethewolfchild - not sure if you guys wanted to keep the posting order, but I just went ahead and posted since this is due in a few days!

Last edited by chickadee; April 15th, 2024 at 02:54 PM.