View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 10:59 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear continued to watch as new cats came to the gathering. He grew silent too but he wasn't thinking on anything in particular just taking in all the new scents and cats coming around. He turned back to Briarsplash after a moment wondering what else he could talk to this cat about. The only thing he learned about her was that she was a fighter, and wasn't a fan of the clans.

"Which clan of the other clans is your least favorite?" He asked curiously, thinking topic might be if interest to her. " I think Riverclan smells the worst. Who likes smelling like fish all the time!" He added with a chuckle.

@SentimentalSquid (my other cat I rp is also based off another one of my cats who is more prickly too! I love thinking about who they would be in the warrior universe!)

Briarsplash twitched her ear in amusement. If anything was an interesting topic to her at the moment, it was her general disdain for other Clans. Badgerear at least seemed to get that.

"Certainly RiverClan," she agreed, wrinkling her nose. "Smells the worst and is always in disarray, despite having big mouths. WindClan's a little too... avoidant for my tastes, but I suppose that's better than speaking louder than your claws. They're usually no problem to us. And ThunderClan..." She flicked her eyes back to him, wondering for a moment what to say. "Well, if anything, I respect you all for having more of a backbone, I suppose. You can say fighting words and have the power to back it up... most of the time."

It was the closest thing to a compliment she'd probably get.

/ @Maybi [ ahh me too! i feel like every warriors fan has done it LOL. whenever my cat's being bad i tease her and say if she keeps this up she's going to the dark forest lmaooo ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!