View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 10:54 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: "What is your point?"

Name: Goosefury
Former clan: RC
Age: think he was in his 30s when he died (and that was in early 2022) - would slate him currently in his late 50s i think at the very earliest
Any plot ideas?:
Goosefury was heavily involved in RC when he was alive (a warrior + Lionheart under Lionstorm, and then Lionheart again with Kestrelstar), as well as in his death (giving Snowleap/Pikestar + Sparrowskip/Skystar lives, and then later on barring Beansprout and Gingerfrost from theirs). He's kind of stepped away from any major RC involvement but it's safe to say he's still pretty pissed about the state of things and is roughly five minutes away from smiting everyone at the current meeting.

He wants to push RC to improve and isn't above dragging the youth into dreams against their will to get them to start going at it themselves. Even if Adderpaw expressed disinterest/disdain, he'd just keep yanking her back in to explain to her what needs to happen and why. Specifics would come later, repeated dream meetings is just the basic gist of it for now. Potentially looking at omens down the line if Adderpaw is impressive enough since he's Covenant?? But only if approved so I can't promise that.
Anything else: @Fish