View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It really was just that simple, and Bumblestar was grateful there wasn't a fight. Not that she'd expected one from either of them, in all honesty.

"Then I stand before you now to give you your warrior names. Sprucepaw, from this moment on, you're now Sprucejumper. ThunderClan honors 'n values your tenacity 'n your intelligence, 'n we welcome you as a full member.

"Daylightpaw, from this moment on, you're now Daylightwing. ThunderClan honors 'n values your positivity 'n your seemingly boundless energy, 'n we welcome you as a full member."

Bumblestar leaned in to press her nose to both of their heads, before stepping back to lead the chant. "Sprucejumper! Daylightwing!"

And with that finished, she would leave the floor open for Spiderthroat.

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @Artemis @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @CrimsonOaks @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @Lightningpaw666

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training