Thread: passerine
View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 01:57 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: passerine

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

oh no. ohhhh no. warbs was angry and shrikepaw had maybe been a bit of a liar and had no way to protect themselves from the wrath of a sibling. but if shrikepaw was to fight, then so be it. they stood by their earlier assesment of an overgrown dweeb and they would rather eat a toad than loose to a dweeb.

“I SAID WHAT I SAID!” sticking out an equally angry tongue, they began to jump back and forth, fur spiking as they prepared for action. “you absolute loser! i don’t suck and i’m not a liar! i have all my training done, i could deck you!” they totally could, mhm. no lie, straight facts. as the dweeb began to circle them, shrike turned their head, growing dizzy as warblerloser moved. “then why’d you say it!?”

[ rolled 6 to land ]

they flew through the air, striking quite just like their namesake. they were a bird, floating effortlessly through the air, no one could stop them. nothing would stand in their way. nothing, except for warblerpaw WHO WAS MOVING. THE LITTLE CHEATER. “YOU LO-ADSKGJK” they collapsed to the ground, a bird shot from the air. the thrill of the wind falling away.

[ rolled 16 to not get totally wrecked ]

betrayed. that’s what shrikepaw was. betrayed. their own paws, their own tail, their own namesake had betrayed them. as warblerpaw landed with a thump on their back, they let out an oof, flopping to the ground, panting. but they would not be vanquished so easily. NEVER!

[ rolled 2 to attack. take that as you will. ]

surging to their paws, shrikepaw yoddled a battlecry before jumping into a super awesome super spinny magic flying kick. “YOU SHALL NEVER CLAIM VICTORY! SHRIKEPAAAAW KAPOW!!!” with the strength of a thousand- no, ten thousand- tigers, they leapt into the air, flying towards their sibling in a flurry of tangled, spinning limbs.

[ @finley.exe ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; April 2nd, 2024 at 02:00 PM.