View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 10:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: subwoofer lullaby [p]

Bumblestar felt her ears warm at the licks delivered to her forehead. The gesture? Comforting. The resulting feelings? Decidedly not what she wanted to be feeling right now. It wasn't like normal - this was gnawing, gut-twisting, like anxiety but different or a little worse. She closed her eyes with a quiet huff.

"Alright." Violetfreckle's explanation didn't do much to settle the prick of guilt, but she would accept it for now, and for the third time, she fell silent. The thoughts in her head were borderline overwhelming, and if they had a physical manifestation she was sure they would tower over her and drown her in their intensity. She scraped her claws against the den's floor as she tried to pick them apart and separate them so that they would be a little less formidable. Concerns about the battle's aftermath, Wolfpaw, relations with the other Clans, and her feelings regarding the feline resting next to her, all pushed into their own little corners and corralled so she could make sense of them one at a time.

Starting with the most relevant.

"I... I wanted to- to talk. About... something." Bumblestar swallowed, keeping her eyes carefully away from Violetfreckle's. If she looked, she would shut down and what she wanted to say - rather, needed - would never get said. "Us. I guess."

[ @vellichor ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training