View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: berrypaw's training! [p]

"Okay... got it... mmhmm..." Berrypaw nodded along to Mistyshard's words, hoping her nerves would be hidden by her responses. Make sure you can stand in the current. Got it. Then push off with your back paws... no, wait, front. Gah.

Her racing mind relaxed when she felt Mistyshard's tail on her shoulder. The lithe apprentice smiled to herself; not many cats had tried any sort of affectionate comfort on her except for her adopted father of sorts. It was nice that someone else seemed to care, too...

I can do it. I can do it.

Berrypaw tried to silently repeat the information to herself, but her active mind tossed around the words into a scramble. She was nervous, excited... not to mention, part of her was greatly distracted by looking around. She'd never stepped paw out of camp, and it didn't really hit her until now that she was trotting along in RiverClan's territory.

The ground was significantly different out here; her soft paw pads felt several pokes and prods as she ran along pebbles and tough grass. She tried to shield some of her stumbling and amazement, not wanting to appear distracted to her mentor — but her eyes couldn't help but wander around in wonder, capturing the trees and undergrowth in her mind.

/ @starry [ she's a little hyperactive in the head but that's okay XD ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; March 16th, 2024 at 08:09 PM.