View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:55 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Stormysong knew that she was in the right, so she got up and looked at Bumblestar in defiance. "I was simply correcting Berrykit! Berrykit was going too harsh on the other kits, and getting herself into trouble. And then Firekit was attacking me, so I had to do something!"
"That doesn't mean you smack them so hard you send 'em reeling!" Bumblestar snapped. "They're kits, even worse they're your kits, 'n what's astronomically wild to me is the fact you still think you're in the right here no matter what I say. You're a danger to your kits, a danger to others', 'n I don't feel right letting you keep your place in this Clan any longer if that's how you're going to treat kids. You brought this on yourself."

She was grateful they were well away from the camp at this point. The kits wouldn't have to bear witness to this. With one forepaw, she smacked Stormysong across the face with enough force to send her tumbling back to the ground, and then sliced her claws over her throat. Quick and easy, how Bumblestar liked it. Minimal mess to look after.

With a huff, she glanced over her shoulder to double-check no curious babies had come creeping out after her, then slung the body up and over her back. To the outskirts with the others to be left for the scavengers. Then she'd have to find a new caretaker for the kits.

[ staff approved powerplay - stormysong has been executed for posing a danger to TC's kits ]