View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2024, 05:57 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

"Dang!! I can't believe you've caught them before! You must be super fast if you're able to catch a rabbit. They were always waaaaay too fast for me!" He replied with a big smile, as she told her tale. Gracklepaw was impressed, though he seemed to be impressed by practically everything Magpiepaw said, so it was pretty easy to get used to his blue eyes that always seemed to gleam with awe.

The tom scampered after her with a grin, catching up to his new friend. He was ecstatic about the prospect of catching a rabbit with Magpiepaw, and hoped that maybe he could catch one himself. Maybe then she'd be impressed by him too.

Once he caught up to the smaller apprentice he matched her trotting pace as he began to talk again. "Do lots of rabbits live here on ShadowClan territory. I always thought they preferred the moors and forests, not the marshy weirdness of ShadowClan!"

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper