View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:51 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default subwoofer lullaby [p]

[ post-raid healing, pre-most recent meeting ]

Bumblestar was twitchy. On edge. Worried about Wolfpaw, Redhawk, Drizzlecloud, Springpaw; wondering how on earth she was going to get Birdsnow to turn over the cats who had laid their claws on the wrong Clanmates without losing more; how to wrangle feelings that involved Violetfreckle and her own uncertainty.

Ugh, Violetfreckle.

The worst of her injuries stung, but like always, the thoughts swirling through her head were what kept her wide awake, staring at the mass of flowers from before. They were beginning to wilt, weakened by the cold weather. She needed to clear them out soon, but she didn't want to. They reminded her of Vi. Gave her something to hold on to if the she-cat wasn't there.

She didn't understand why she felt so hung up over this one specific thing, and with a quiet grumble to herself, she draped her tail over her nose and closed her eyes, trying to get at least a few winks of sleep for the night.

[ @vellichor ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; March 11th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.