View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2023, 10:58 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As always, things started off much less smoothly than Bumblestar would prefer. She straightened up to watch as Wolfpaw and Roaringcoast handled some odd strangers, relaxing once it seemed to have calmed down. Great, hopefully things would go a little bit better this time.

"Okay, everybody be quiet 'n listen." No-nonsense tone, she wasn't in the mood to chase after fools and try to make them behave. "There's a lot to cover, but I wanna go over the good stuff first before I get into the rest of it.

"As you should all be well aware of, Foxstep was demoted earlier this moon for stupid, easily avoidable decisions. I'm not keen on letting ThunderClan go on much longer without a deputy, 'n while I don't think a lot of you are actually capable of doing what needs to be done about this, I don't wanna leave that spot vacant. Makes us look disorganized 'n we can't afford that right now."

Bumblestar turned her gaze to the outer rim of the medicine den. "Spiderthroat. You're one of the few I trust to actually help me hold this Clan together. You have been for a while 'n as ThunderClan's deputy I expect you to keep on with it. I've not had a reason to doubt you so far. Don't give me one."