View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:17 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ♛ els's bread basket ♛

❝ b-but mama said i-i could stay!! ❞

MOTHKIT

Just a dainty little damisel is all she is!

❝ d-daddy !!! there pickin' on me!! make 'em be n-nice! ❞

A fluffy, medium-furred moggie cat with pale cream and different shades of dark brown patches and warm, soft amber eyes. She is rather tall has a long tail that fluffs out. She has a small, delicate figure.

❝ J-just you wait! i won't be scared! ❞

MOthkit is not your ideal adventure partner, she is scared easily and thinks everything is out to get her. Courtesy of her siblings, she tends to get dragged into everything she doesn't want to be in. Mothkit tries her hardest to stay out of trouble and do everything the right way. She can be persuasive when she needs to be, and has a flexible mind to think her way out of situations.

+ flexible ,, innovative ,, gentle +
= persuasive ,, cautious ,, soft =
- anxious ,, distractable ,, timid -

Mothkit also tends to be more on the timid and gentler side, and hides behind her mother or father 24/7.

Born to Woollyfeather (@Abyssogeloic) and Vulturefang (@elaif) of Shadowclan.
Her siblings are Spiralkit (@.xavier), Glowingkit (@dino.), Dreamkit (@sol.), Duskkit (@Sakura), and Creampuff (@rose).

❝ don't be mean to me mister! ❞

OOF! ".. oww.." The small fluffy silver tabbico sat up on her haunches as she rubbed her head with a small paw. A scowl was evident in the little kit's maw as she gave a tiny growl towards the nursery. Her siblings were so rude! They needed to be a little more gentle with her obviously! Mothkit gave a huff. Her head throbbed where she had landed on it, maybe Elmshadow could help her? No, he was busy. She wouldn't mess with what could be her only future friend.

She had seen the large black cat scurrying about camp, taking care of the sick and the few injuries here and there. It amazed Mothkit how such a position of.. of... Hm.. power? No no no, that wasn't it. Authority!! Yes yes! That was to word! Mothkit admired the silent tom a whole bunch. She wanted to be like him! Though she knew he couldn't.

Rain pattered on the ground as the little kit was soaked in the bone-chilling drops. It was cold again. Trying to fluff out her fur, Mothkit took shelter underneath a flourishing holly bush as she let her amber hues watch Dawnstar with curoisty.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡