View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:37 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Okay, great. Not a terrible turnout, in the grand scheme of things. Bumblestar swept her gaze over the gathered cats, attention lingering on Violetfrekle just a little too long before she quietly cleared her throat and tore it away. No need for distractions right now. Not that she was distracted, the setting sun was just bright. Yep.

Hopefully there would be no rock-throwing incidents tonight. Bumblestar rolled her shoulders and inched forward to speak.

"Got a few things to touch on here, but I'm starting off with the smaller stuff and leading up to the bigger, so just bear with me.

"First things first! Some new arrivals. A few outsiders decided they wanted to join ThunderClan. Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ]-"
her eyes found the she-cat again "-is coming to us from RiverClan. I expect all of you to treat her as one of us. Same goes for the rest.

"Additionally, we have Spiderpaw [ @umbreon_22 ], Ghostpaw [ @Starfinder ], and Fawnpaw [ @Shadowed Flower ]."
She only saw Spiderpaw in the crowd, but that was fine. The other two could get caught up later. "Spiderpaw, Harefire [ @RedLeif ] will be your mentor. Sharpclaw." She glanced at the tom, making a note to talk to him later. "You've got a good head on your shoulders. You'll be teaching Ghostpaw. And Nightgaze [ @The Doctor ], you'll be mentoring Fawnpaw."

Not very many new arrivals, but the extra forces would be help nonetheless once they got some decent training under their paws. Bumblestar was looking forward to seeing their progress.

"Now, for reassignments. Just one for today, which makes me feel better about how training is going. Apprentices, reminder - if you don't think your mentor is taking things seriously enough, come talk to me and find others to teach you in the meantime." She'd been a product of absent care; she didn't want the current apprentices to fall to the same fate.

Bumblestar's attention found the one needed reassignment next. "Frogpaw [ @Sakura. ]." Her tone was kept carefully neutral. "Craneblood will be your new mentor."

Once her Clan was done finding who they needed to find, greeting the new arrivals, or whatever, she would carry on.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; August 7th, 2023 at 10:43 PM.