Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud shifted slightly so that her body would be fully facing Bumblestar, although she sat near Springpaw's side, oddly enough finding comfort in the young she-cat's presence.

Bumblestar's rundown was fair–it made sense, and she kind of expected most of the things that she said. It was their job to heal their clanmates and take care of the herb storage, make sure that things were in order. Her main concern was learning how to be an effective Medicine Cat, and how she was going to pass that knowledge down to Springpaw. She supposed that she'd have to start reaching out for help.

"Yes, we understand."
Drizzlecloud nodded, offering their leader a reassuring smile.

[ @ares - Springpaw , @dino. - Bumblestar ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Springpaw felt a little bit relieved that Bumblestar didn’t want her to call her ma’am, however, her muscles were still tensed as her tail was tightly curled around herself. Her ears took in Bumblestar’s words, slowly nodding her head along with each of them. Of course they were going to need to learn how to heal the sick and weak and get settled in, Springpaw was well aware of that. However, she couldn’t help but feel a question wonder in the further depths of her mind, causing her brows to furrow slightly as she tilted her head.

“Well… B-Bumblestar, I know that Roseraven had been a medicine cat before and we could use her knowledge, but could we possibly go to the other clans to learn more about how to heal the sick and weak as well? In case Roseraven doesn’t know about all the properties and knowledge of herbs?” Springpaw questioned, confidence leaning into her voice. She felt like that was well-needed, and honestly? It was. Springpaw didn’t know how to properly handle herself if her confidence just constantly went down-hill.

@dino. @Omari
Bumblestar's attention darted to Springpaw as she she-cat spoke up. "That'd be preferred, yeah. See what Roseraven knows first, then try the other medicine cats. WindClan is the least of our worries right now, so it might be smarter to go there first. Of course..."

She trailed off for a moment, debating. "I've picked up a couple of things, too, so after I'm done here, if you two want some learning right off the bat's wing, I'm more than open."

Now, to another point she wanted to make. She returned her gaze to Drizzlecloud. "I didn't reassign Ospreypaw during the meeting again 'cause I wanted to see what you thought of this before makin' any decisions, but if you wanted to keep doing warrior duties—trainin' apprentices, participating in battles, that kinda thing—while you're doing this, that's fine by me. If not, that's fine, too; it's up to you. Just let me know what you wanna do, and I handle Ospreypaw if I need to."

Last edited by dino.; June 12th, 2023 at 10:15 PM.