Old June 19th, 2022, 09:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post

@starry
[Got it done!]

Her tail was still painfully bent at the tip, but Nighthawk kept her face straight as she returned to camp with
Foxwhisper. She placed her prey on the ground before looking for the deputy. "The hunt went well enough. A squirrel and two voles." She paused slightly and one of her ears twitched a little. "Though a branch almost crushed me." She was fine, her tailtip wasn't. She would have to get that check, but first the prey needed to be dropped of at the right place.

Cinderblaze’s amber gaze immediately traveled to Nighthawk’s tail. That looked... painful. “I’m glad to know that the hunt went well... get your tail looked at by Elmshadow.” He offered her a nod. “Thank you for reporting the patrol regardless. You’re dismissed.” He flicked his tail towards the prey pile, although casting a glance towards the medicine cats’ den. Nighthawk better get that checked out before it became serious - ShadowClan needed as many loyal warriors as possible at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xath View Post
@starry @Erebus
(Ooc: just got back from Pride!)

Centipedepaw jogged back into camp, feeling more relaxed now that the ThunderClan border had been re-marked and no cowardly squirrels showed their muzzles. He enjoyed his time with Lynxblossom; the warrior seemed easygoing in a cool, confident way that promised a deadly danger if she were ever crossed. The dark grey apprentice hoped they'd have a chance to train together sometime, simply so the young boy could gain experience through a new lense... but for now he was grateful for the opportunity to simply complete a task with a fellow clan member.

"Borders are marked," Centipede reported to Cinderblaze, glancing toward Lynxblossom for approval. "No ThunderClan... no rogues. All good."
Cinderblaze curled his tail around his paws as Centipedepaw entered the clearing along with Lynxblossom. That meant all patrols except for the one Cowfern was leading were reported. He would give his sister some time to return to camp - perhaps if he was patient, this wouldn’t be a drama. “Alright,” he mewed to Centipedepaw. It surprised him that she reported the patrol instead of Lynxblossom. ShadowClan apprentices were very eager these days.

“Thank you for reporting on time. You and Lynxblossom are dismissed.” With a quick nod of his head he moved on to waiting for the next and last patrol.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den