PDA

View Full Version : The Blood-Stained Claws

Pages : 1 2 [3]

~Vixen~
November 27th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Flickerlight looked over the clan she liked being leader she felt slightly bad that she killed flame hwe leaders kin but that couldnt stop her now.. it felt good to be leader butr she wouldnt do anything that her leader wouldn't approve of so she just sat and watched

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Flickerlight looked over the clan she liked being leader she felt slightly bad that she killed flame hwe leaders kin but that couldnt stop her now.. it felt good to be leader butr she wouldnt do anything that her leader wouldn't approve of so she just sat and watched
Prince stumbled through the forest half dead. He came to the twoleg place where he was greeted by two cats. They gasped when they saw him "Prjnce? Is that you?" Prince nodded weakly and managed to breathe, "Flame is dead." His eyes closed and he collapsed to the floor. The only sign that he was alive was the small rise and fall of his chest.

Tigressy
November 27th, 2016, 04:21 PM
(Hello cats! I made a Digital Art of my battle with Maplefall)

~Vixen~
November 27th, 2016, 04:23 PM
ohh can i see? )

Tigressy
November 27th, 2016, 04:26 PM
ohh can i see? )
(Yea, it's my profile image and signature image)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 06:23 PM
ShadowFur padded out of camp, she decided to go patrol the boundarys

Momotaro
November 28th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Maplefall yawned as she lied on her sun-rock, things surtently have been boring after that kittypet fiasco.

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Maplefall yawned as she lied on her sun-rock, things surtently have been boring after that kittypet fiasco.
Mapleburn lied in her nest, bored and sad and lonely. She had moved to the member's den after she had appointed Flickerlight leader and now she didn't want to come out. Her ribs were showing because she hadn't eaten in days, and although she was hungry she didn't want to eat.

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Flickerlight knew it was her job to take care of her cats and she was nervous to do what she knew she had to do. she picked up a large vole she had hunted she had eaten earlier she dropped it next to mapleburn she nodded to her and mewed " it would serve us no good to have you starved to death " she mewed walking off before she could protest

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Flickerlight knew it was her job to take care of her cats and she was nervous to do what she knew she had to do. she picked up a large vole she had hunted she had eaten earlier she dropped it next to mapleburn she nodded to her and mewed " it would serve us no good to have you starved to death " she mewed walking off before she could protest
"At the rate my life is going I honestly wouldn't mind starving to death," Mapleburn muttered when Flickerlight walked off. Nevertheless she bit into the vole and chewed slowly.

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 06:56 PM
The she cat let out a breath of relief watching her bite into the vole she looked around

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 29th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Shadowclaw sighed. He sat and watched the clan from his little den. It seemed he wasn't doing much of anything recently.

dino.
November 29th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Shadowclaw sighed. He sat and watched the clan from his little den. It seemed he wasn't doing much of anything recently.
Mapleburn watched Shadowclaw from her spot. She flicked her tail to gesture him over.

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 05:21 PM
in the corner of her eyes she saw mapleburn motioning shadowclaw towards her she kept an eye on them but not enough to get noticed

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 30th, 2016, 09:43 PM
ShadowFur padded into camp. She looked at MapleBurn through narrowed eyes

Momotaro
December 1st, 2016, 02:04 AM
Hey guys, it's The Blood-Stained Claws again. Yeah, I had to move it because I posted it on the Other Roleplays section 'cause that's where most of my RP's are. But it's going to be held here now, so here's the form and age range:

Age Range---

Kit~ 0-6 moons
Apprentice~ 6-12 moons
Warrior/Medicine Cat~ 12-180+ moons
Elder~ 192-204+ moons

Form---

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan your cat belonged to:
Rank when kicked from Clan:
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw:
Questions/Comments:

My form---

Name: Mapleburn
Looks: battle-scarred, dark orange tabby with black stripes, brown eyes, one torn ear and a broken jaw
Personality: Grumpy, bad-tempered, battle-hungry, loving to her kits but no one else, strict leader
Clan she belonged to: Shadowclan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Senior warrior
What she did: Violently murdered two kits and an apprentice, tried to kill her leader, fought on the Bloodclan side when they attacked the forest again
Questions/Comments: She be a blood-thirsty killing machine

So yeah, basically that.

Name: Petalspirit
Looks: A generic snow show cat whith scars all over her body, as she was mauled by a badger.
Personality: Seemingly sweet and kind but can claw your ears of if you mention her scars.
Clan your cat belonged to: Riverclam
Rank when kicked from Clan: Deputy
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Killed 2 cats for looking at her scar, poisoned her leaders food and killed the medicine cat.
Questions/Comments: Can she be a healer type thing.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 06:40 AM
Name: Petalspirit
Looks: A generic snow show cat whith scars all over her body, as she was mauled by a badger.
Personality: Seemingly sweet and kind but can claw your ears of if you mention her scars.
Clan your cat belonged to: Riverclam
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Killed 2 cats for looking at her scar, poisoned her leaders food and killed the medicine cat.
Questions/Comments: Can she be a healer type thing.
Petalspirit is accepted and yes, she can because Prince is gone.

~Vixen~
December 1st, 2016, 05:16 PM
ShadowFur padded into camp. She looked at MapleBurn through narrowed eyes

Flickerlight the leader for the time being walked up to shadowfur " staring at mapleburn may i ask why " she asked

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 1st, 2016, 10:28 PM
"Oh shes treating me like a kittypet because I practically destroyes her kittypet mates face when he had trespassed saying that he was going to attack camp with an army"

Momotaro
December 2nd, 2016, 02:37 AM
Petalspirit ran, no not ran, she skimmed over some streams, leapt over fallen tree trunks and sped through long grass.I have to get away, but if I get killed by them Ill be free from this life's worries! Ahh forget it, ill live my life as a rouge preying on clan cats.

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 05:58 AM
"Oh shes treating me like a kittypet because I practically destroyes her kittypet mates face when he had trespassed saying that he was going to attack camp with an army"
"He's not a kittypet and he wasn't trespassing!" Mapleburn screeched. She slashed the ground angrily.

~Vixen~
December 4th, 2016, 07:45 AM
fLICKERLIGHTS FUR BRISTLED READY TO TEAR HEM APAART IF SHE NEEDEED TO

dino.
December 4th, 2016, 08:06 AM
fLICKERLIGHTS FUR BRISTLED READY TO TEAR HEM APAART IF SHE NEEDEED TO
Mapleburn sighed and covered her nose with her paws. She felt alone without Prince there. "Why'd you leave?" she whispered.

~Vixen~
December 4th, 2016, 08:30 AM
flickerlight notiiced the cats mourning " shadowclaw i want you oto leave mapleburn in peace " she mewed

dino.
December 4th, 2016, 08:36 AM
flickerlight notiiced the cats mourning " shadowclaw i want you oto leave mapleburn in peace " she mewed
Mapleburn glanced over at Flickerlight. Why was the leader even caring about her? All Mapleburn had ever done was snarl and snap at her. But here she was, telling Shadowfur to leave her alone.

~Vixen~
December 5th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Flickerlight dipped her head to mapleburn knowing they had never been friends or anything but she knew the cat was greiving and she didnt need to be bothered " rest peacefully " she mewed and walked away

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Flickerlight dipped her head to mapleburn knowing they had never been friends or anything but she knew the cat was greiving and she didnt need to be bothered " rest peacefully " she mewed and walked away
Mapleburn let her chin drop onto her paws. Wherever you are, she thought, I hope you're ok.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 5th, 2016, 06:18 PM
"Fine," ShadowFur growled
"Just keep her away from me and there will be no trouble AT ALL"

~Vixen~
December 5th, 2016, 06:22 PM
" than you " she mewed to the shecat and got to her paws " im gong hunting " she declared walking out into the territory

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 05:36 PM
someone made a remix of this )

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
Yes, but how do I rename mine to, the Pack Of Bloody Shrieks?)

~Vixen~
January 2nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
Idk? )

dino.
January 16th, 2017, 12:06 AM
WHAT WHO WAS IT

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 16th, 2017, 12:21 AM
I'm Sorry. What I miss)

dino.
January 16th, 2017, 02:03 AM
I'm Sorry. What I miss)
Nothing much just Mapleburn being melodramatic over Prince)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 16th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Cool)

Shadowclaw sat quietly near the warriors den.

Strobelight
January 16th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Hey guys, it's The Blood-Stained Claws again. Yeah, I had to move it because I posted it on the Other Roleplays section 'cause that's where most of my RP's are. But it's going to be held here now, so here's the form and age range:

Age Range---

Kit~ 0-6 moons
Apprentice~ 6-12 moons
Warrior/Medicine Cat~ 12-180+ moons
Elder~ 192-204+ moons

Form---

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan your cat belonged to:
Rank when kicked from Clan:
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw:
Questions/Comments:

My form---

Name: Mapleburn
Looks: battle-scarred, dark orange tabby with black stripes, brown eyes, one torn ear and a broken jaw
Personality: Grumpy, bad-tempered, battle-hungry, loving to her kits but no one else, strict leader
Clan she belonged to: Shadowclan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Senior warrior
What she did: Violently murdered two kits and an apprentice, tried to kill her leader, fought on the Bloodclan side when they attacked the forest again
Questions/Comments: She be a blood-thirsty killing machine

So yeah, basically that.
Name:Ashfall
Looks: Dark Gray tabby with a white underbelly and paws,a ringed tail,and steel blue eyes
Personality:Protective,Ferocious,Scary,Fast,Strong ,A good fighter
Clan your cat belonged to:Windclan
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw:He took his leader's last life during the battle,killed all of the kits in the nursery,and poisoned all of the herbs
Questions/Comments:He baaad boi

dino.
January 16th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Name:Ashfall
Looks: Dark Gray tabby with a white underbelly and paws,a ringed tail,and steel blue eyes
Personality:Protective,Ferocious,Scary,Fast,Strong ,A good fighter
Clan your cat belonged to:Windclan
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw:He took his leader's last life during the battle,killed all of the kits in the nursery,and poisoned all of the herbs
Questions/Comments:He baaad boi
Accepted! Start whenever you like!

Strobelight
January 16th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Accepted! Start whenever you like!(Thankie!)
Ashfall laid in the clearing,watching the camp,his gaze travelled from the leaders den,to the warriors den and then the apprentices den.He yawned and closed his eyes

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 17th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Shadowclaw stood up from where he was. Something would be better to do than just lying around, he decided to go hunting.