PDA

View Full Version : The Blood-Stained Claws

Pages : 1 [2] 3

dino.
November 17th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Maplefall watched curiously as the two Tom-cats called vague statements too each other. I wonder who I'll root for, prince looks very guilty so I think shadowclaw plus I know him better.
Prince glanced at his daughter. "Maplefall. Do you think I did anything wrong?" he asked, his shoulder fur fluffed up nervously.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 17th, 2016, 12:10 PM
"I don't appreciate that." Shadowclaw growled. "And then you play stupid."

Momotaro
November 18th, 2016, 02:34 AM
Prince glanced at his daughter. "Maplefall. Do you think I did anything wrong?" he asked, his shoulder fur fluffed up nervously.

"I really have no idea, I don't even know whys he's mad at you."

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 05:27 AM
"I don't appreciate that." Shadowclaw growled. "And then you play stupid."
Prince shrugged I really don't know what you're talking about," he said cooly. "And Maplefall here doesn't even believe I did anything." He glanced at her and then back at Shadowclaw. "So what's the deal here? Stop blaming cats when you don't know if they even did anything." He frowned at Shadowclaw.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Shadowclaw jumped up and pinned him down, claws at his throat. "I don't care anymore." He hissed. "So stop talking, or I will have no second thoughts about killing you."

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Shadowclaw jumped up and pinned him down, claws at his throat. "I don't care anymore." He hissed. "So stop talking, or I will have no second thoughts about killing you."
Prince blinked up at his attacker innocently, then lashed out with his back paws, slicing at Shadowclaw's stomach. He wriggled free.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Shadowclaw gritted his teeth and looked at Prince. "You got all these people fooled, but not me."

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Shadowclaw gritted his teeth and looked at Prince. "You got all these people fooled, but not me."
Prince rolled his eyes. "I don't know what you mean," he responded. He sat down and began to groom himself.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Shadowclaw growled and walked away.

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Shadowclaw growled and walked away.
Prince smirked. He was good at getting other cats agitated. It was his talent. He ran a paw over his whiskers thoughtfully. Shadowclaw: Easy to rile up.
Maplefall: even easier. Ha! Easy targets for me, he thought. Though I have to be careful of Shadowclaw. He already suspects something, he added.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Shadowclaw walked out of camp. He went to his prey tree and moved all his catches to a different tree.

Momotaro
November 18th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Maplefall smashed her face into the floor. Just because I didn't decide doesn't mean I agree with you, though I'm starting to agree with shadowclaw, he's a bit off.

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Shadowclaw walked out of camp. He went to his prey tree and moved all his catches to a different tree.
Prince pricked his ears. He could hear... earth moving and paws churning. Thank Starclan for my strong ears, he thought. His ears were stronger than most so he could hear further. Shadowclaw's moving his prey, he thought amused. Well, my friend, you can't hide your prey from me.

Momotaro
November 18th, 2016, 11:01 AM
(Every time prince twists someone's words in his favour or somehow finds out about somthing I will say 'GOD DAMMIT PRINCE')

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Shadowclaw filled his new hole and his old one and walked back to camp.

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 02:21 PM
(Every time prince twists someone's words in his favour or somehow finds out about somthing I will say 'GOD DAMMIT PRINCE')
(Lol feel free to say anything you like about Prince he totally deserves it) Pronce blibked at Shadowclaw as he walked in. "Hello again. Come to attack me again? Or just lecture me on what I already know?" His eyes had a sly glint in them as he gazed at his enemy.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 02:23 PM
'You're not going to get to my head' Shadowclaw thought and walked past him silently.

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 02:32 PM
'You're not going to get to my head' Shadowclaw thought and walked past him silently.
Prince put on an injured expression as Shadowclaw walked past him. "Nice talk," he muttered and went back to his den. He flopped down on the moss and sat there frustrated.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 02:33 PM
(Damn he is good)

Shadowclaw sat in his den and groomed himself.

~Vixen~
November 18th, 2016, 03:42 PM
(Damn he is good)

growls in anger * SHADDDOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE :slapfight::slapfight::slapfight::slapfight::slapf ight::slapfight::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:) Oh and recap? ) Flickerlight sat in the darkness eyes glowing red wondering but what about was unknow to most

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(Damn he is good)

(Yep he's a lot like Sol) Prince slipped slowly into sleep. (Timeskip to the morning)
Prince woke up and glanced at his herb store. He had used most of his marigold and cobweb in Maplefalls wound si he needed more. He slipped out of his den and out of camp and came back a few moments later with the herbs and cobweb. He laid them in his den and flopped down, exhausted.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Yep he's a lot like Sol) Prince slipped slowly into sleep. (Timeskip to the morning)
Prince woke up and glanced at his herb store. He had used most of his marigold and cobweb in Maplefalls wound si he needed more. He slipped out of his den and out of camp and came back a few moments later with the herbs and cobweb. He laid them in his den and flopped down, exhausted.
Shadowclaw walked up to him seeing how tired Prince was. "Need any help?" He asked, all signs of hostility from yesterday gone.

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Shadowclaw walked up to him seeing how tired Prince was. "Need any help?" He asked, all signs of hostility from yesterday gone.
Prince studied the black tom for a moment before blinking. "Yes I guess. Please." He gazed at the tom watching for any signs of hostility. He gestured with his tail at the pile of marigold. "I need you to sort these. Put the brittle ones in one pile and the fresh in another." He turned and began wiping the cobweb from his paw.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Shadowclaw nodded and began sorting through them. When he was done he looked at Prince. "There."

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Shadowclaw nodded and began sorting through them. When he was done he looked at Prince. "There."
"Thanks," he said. "Look, I'm sorry about stealing your prey. Its just..." His words seemed to catch in his throat. "I can't hunt," he blurted out. "I've never been able to. And I've never told anyone." He turned eyes filled with sadness and desparation on Shadowclaw. "Will you teach me?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Shadowclaw looked in surprise, then smiled in amusement. "Yes of course." He said. "I'll help you."

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Shadowclaw looked in surprise, then smiled in amusement. "Yes of course." He said. "I'll help you."
Prince broke into a grateful purr. "Thank you," he said. He pressed his nose against the tom's erlar and padded outside.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Shadowclaw smiled as he followed him out of camp, "First, let me see your hunters crouch."

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Shadowclaw smiled as he followed him out of camp, "First, let me see your hunters crouch."
Prince blinked and crouched down. His tail and limbs stuck out at odd angles.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Shadowclaw laughed. "Alright. First problem, keeps your limbs close to your body and lean on your hind legs."

dino.
November 19th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Shadowclaw laughed. "Alright. First problem, keeps your limbs close to your body and lean on your hind legs."
Prince set his jaw and tucked his legs closer and lowered his tail. "How's this?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 12:22 PM
"Better." He said. "Keep your tail still."

Honeykit
November 19th, 2016, 01:43 PM
(sorry about not joining in immediately but I read all the pages) Poisonflower materialized out of the dawns darkness like a shadow. the sounds of toms attracted her and she crept forward silent as a mouse. Making sure to keep downwind so the toms wouldn't catch her scent. As she watched she saw one tom teaching the other a hunting crouch. perfect Prey she thought and darted quick as a snake out of the bushes and jumped, aiming for the russet tom who was off balance i the hunters crouch.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:22 PM
(sorry about not joining in immediately but I read all the pages) Poisonflower materialized out of the dawns darkness like a shadow. the sounds of toms attracted her and she crept forward silent as a mouse. Making sure to keep downwind so the toms wouldn't catch her scent. As she watched she saw one tom teaching the other a hunting crouch. perfect Prey she thought and darted quick as a snake out of the bushes and jumped, aiming for the russet tom who was off balance i the hunters crouch.
Shadowclaw heard a noise and reacted before he thought about anything and caught the she-cat a mouse length in front of Prince. "Hello there." He said calmly. "What do you want and why are you trying to attack one of our cats."

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Flickerlight walked out from her hiding place and looked at shadowclaw and posionflower " whats going on here " she asked

Honeykit
November 19th, 2016, 02:34 PM
PoisonFlower turned and hissed at The strange tom swiping her paws near his throat giving him a nick. She sliced his paw holding down er tail and turned around hissing at the cats.

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Flickerlight smiled " fisety isn't she " she mewed " in case you havent met us i am Flickerlight second in command of the Blood-stained claws and you are posionflower but then again i already knew that " she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Shadowclaw smiled at Poisonflower and stood right in front of her.

Momotaro
November 19th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Maplefall ermerged sleepily from her den she quickly spotted the strange new.
"Who's she,' Maplefall meowed," Wait... Isn't that poisonflower?"

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Flickerlight nodded " yes it is " she mewed

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:55 PM
"She's asking for a fight if she wants to fight one of our cats." Shadowclaw said.

>Pepsi<
November 19th, 2016, 03:00 PM
hi I'm so sorry but could you please look at my skyclan please there is no one there please just atleast look and see if u want 2 join I am so sorry but I'm dersprate please tysm if u do xx

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 03:16 PM
I would gladly ) Flickerlight nodded a smile emerging on her face " i would like to see her fight us.. "

Honeykit
November 19th, 2016, 04:13 PM
PoisonFlower smiled "oh Flickerlight always the brave one' she said before darting around and landing square on maplefall's shoulders digging in her claws and reaching down with her jaws to bite.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Shadowclaw watched.

dino.
November 19th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Prince snarled and leaped at Poisonflower. "Get off of Maplefall!" he yowled. He slashed at the stranger's muzzle and scarlet blood spurted out

cinder
November 19th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Gray had woken up to the sudden noise, staring at the activity in front of her, her eyes rolling. "Oh well," she groaned and stood up. "What fun," she rolled her eyes and stared at the small brawl.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Shadowclaw grabbed Prince and took a few steps back.

dino.
November 19th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Shadowclaw grabbed Prince and took a few steps back.
"Hey!" snarled the tom. "Let go of me!" He hissed and spit and struggled in Shadowclaw's grip.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Shadowclaw kept a firm grip on him.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 19th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Name:ShadowFur
Looks:All black except for white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
Personality: Nice toward familiar cats but mean to strangers.
Clan your cat belonged to: MidnightClan
Rank when kicked from Clan deputy
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Killed the medicine cat and the medicine cat apprentice, killed her mother and litter mates. and took her leaders last two lives with one blow. Was caught by another clanmate
Questions/Comments: Very lonely but kind

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Looks:All black except for white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Killed the medicine cat and the medicine cat apprentice, killed her mother and litter mates. and took her leaders last two lives with one blow. Was caught by another clanmate
(Welcome to the Blood Claws!)

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Shadowclaw kept a firm grip on him.
Prince still struglled. "Let me go! I'll kill you if you don't! Let me go!" His eyes were blazing with rage as he glared at Shadowclaw. He actually looked like he might kill him just to get free.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 08:52 AM
" posionflower " she growled her voice a growl " we do not fight the ijnjured no matter how cruel we are " she snapped

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 09:40 AM
" posionflower " she growled her voice a growl " we do not fight the ijnjured no matter how cruel we are " she snapped
Prince funally managed to twist free and glared at Poisonflower. "Stay away from MY daughter," he snarled unsheathing his claws. Mapleburn burst out of her den and raked a furious glare across the circle of cats. "Who. Is. THAT." she snarled her glare resting on Poisonflower. She then turned her gaze to Maplefall took in the injuries and then returned her glare to Poisonflower. "Did you do this?" she hissed her pelt bristling.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Flickerlightn nodded " yes she did " she mewed

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Flickerlightn nodded " yes she did " she mewed
Mapleburn bared her teeth. "New cat and Flickerlight. My den. NOW." With a sweep of her tail she whisked around and stalked back into her den.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Shadowclaw sighed. "Here we go again."

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Shadowclaw sighed. "Here we go again."
Mapleburn yowled from the den, "I heard that!" Prince mrrow of laughter.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Mapleburn yowled from the den, "I heard that!" Prince mrrow of laughter.
"You were supposed to!" He yelled back.

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 11:57 AM
"You were supposed to!" He yelled back.
A loud snort came fom the den. "Don't get her riled up," warned Prince

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 11:59 AM
A loud snort came fom the den. "Don't get her riled up," warned Prince
Shadowclaw rolled his eyes. "I don't care, I'm not scared of her." He said. After a few moments, he calmed down. "Come on." He began walking away from camp. "I still have a lot to teach you."

cinder
November 20th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Gray twitched her whiskers, staring around at the active camp. She had waited for a day that someone would challenge her, and it seemed nobody would pick a fight with her. She crooned her neck over, facing a smaller group of cats, two or three, and listened in with her good ear, her other ear swiveling dimly at the side of her face.

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Shadowclaw rolled his eyes. "I don't care, I'm not scared of her." He said. After a few moments, he calmed down. "Come on." He began walking away from camp. "I still have a lot to teach you."
Prince trotted after his trainer and for the firat time respected someone other than his mate.
(Sorry I will not be on for at least an hour so if you reply to this I may not reply to you for a while)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Prince trotted after his trainer and for the firat time respected someone other than his mate.
(Sorry I will not be on for at least an hour so if you reply to this I may not reply to you for a while)
(Ok) Shadowclaw stopped after a bit. "Alright show me the Hunter crouch again."

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 01:52 PM
' uh oh ' her mind screamed but she stayed tall and followed her leader into her den then not about to sit down her claws outstreched like always ' yes mableburn? " she asked

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 03:18 PM
' uh oh ' her mind screamed but she stayed tall and followed her leader into her den then not about to sit down her claws outstreched like always ' yes mableburn? " she asked
"Where did the new cat come from?" Mapleburn asked a gleam in her eyes.

Prince crouched down again. "How's this?" He kept his tail low and tucked his limbs closer to his body.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:21 PM
" i dont know i thought you let her in and i missed her ceramony or something.. as far as i know shes posionflower but i dont know anything else about her " she said

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 03:23 PM
" i dont know i thought you let her in and i missed her ceramony or something.. as far as i know shes posionflower but i dont know anything else about her " she said
"Uh-uh. And... any connections with her or any plans about attacking my daughter that I should know about?" She leaned closer.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:28 PM
she shook her head " no connections with her and no plans about attacking anyone " she said

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 03:32 PM
she shook her head " no connections with her and no plans about attacking anyone " she said
Mapleburn glanced at her and flicked her tail. "Dismissed. But you better not make me suspect anything else, understand?"

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:38 PM
" yes mapleburn " she mewed she knew that the leader knew she was a good warrior ' starclan i have to watch whom i interact with " she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 03:44 PM
"Where did the new cat come from?" Mapleburn asked a gleam in her eyes.

Prince crouched down again. "How's this?" He kept his tail low and tucked his limbs closer to his body.
"Much better." Shadowclaw said with a nod of approval. "Now let me see your pounce."

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 03:46 PM
" yes mapleburn " she mewed she knew that the leader knew she was a good warrior ' starclan i have to watch whom i interact with " she said
Mapleburn poked her head and hissed "we don't bow down to dead warriors anymore. Look at the living world." She curled her lip in a sneer. "Or would you rather go back to the Clans? I'd understand if life without them is TOO hard for you." Her voice was a furious hiss.

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM
"Much better." Shadowclaw said with a nod of approval. "Now let me see your pounce."
Prince bunched his muscles and sprang off the floor scattering leaves everywhere. He landed half a treelength away. "Was that good?" he called back to Shadowclaw.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Prince bunched his muscles and sprang off the floor scattering leaves everywhere. He landed half a treelength away. "Was that good?" he called back to Shadowclaw.
"Well. You got the distance." He said. "But you have to pounce quieter."

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Mapleburn poked her head and hissed "we don't bow down to dead warriors anymore. Look at the living world." She curled her lip in a sneer. "Or would you rather go back to the Clans? I'd understand if life without them is TOO hard for you." Her voice was a furious hiss.

that was in her head she thought that...... she didnt say that )

dino.
November 20th, 2016, 06:18 PM
that was in her head she thought that...... she didnt say that )
(Sorry it said said so I thought she said it aloud)
Prince nodded and raced back over.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:10 AM
Oh yeah sorry i will do this when she is thinking * thinks *

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:13 AM
Oh yeah sorry i will do this when she is thinking * thinks *
(Thanks vixen! X3)

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:19 AM
No problem! :D ) Flickerlight walked to her den and sat in her nest and then decided to rest

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:36 AM
No problem! :D ) Flickerlight walked to her den and sat in her nest and then decided to rest

Prince walked in. "Hi Flickerlight," he mewed softly.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:43 AM
" Hello prince " mewed flickerlight sitting up in her nest

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:49 AM
" Hello prince " mewed flickerlight sitting up in her nest
"Er can I sleep with you tonight?" he asked nervously. "I kind of want to stay clear of Mapleburn for a while..." He shuffled his paws.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:52 AM
" Of course prince " mewed the she cat " honestly so do i ' she mewed and lowered her voice so nobody could hear her but prince " honestly she just got me in trouble because of posionflower " she mewed

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:55 AM
" Of course prince " mewed the she cat " honestly so do i ' she mewed and lowered her voice so nobody could hear her but prince " honestly she just got me in trouble because of posionflower " she mewed
Prince snorted. "Shes suspicious of everyone. Dont worry about it," he added.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:58 AM
" ok thanks prince you can skeep with me i dont mind " she mewed ( why do i secertly ship it? )

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 08:02 AM
" ok thanks prince you can skeep with me i dont mind " she mewed ( why do i secertly ship it? )
"Thanks." Prince dipped his hea d and scraped some moss together do he could lie down. (I have no idea.)

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 08:05 AM
No problem " she mewled tiredly resting in her nest ( XD forbidden relationship wit them or nah )

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 08:06 AM
No problem " she mewled tiredly resting in her nest ( XD forbidden relationship wit them or nah )
Prince was asleep in seconds. (Lets do it!)

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 08:12 AM
Flickerlight looked over at prince and smiled then placed her head on her paws and went to sleep smiling ( yessss )

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 08:51 AM
(Woah Woah. What's going on here?)

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 09:02 AM
(Woah Woah. What's going on here?)
(Prince and Flickerlight like each other X3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:08 AM
(Doesn't Prince have a mate though?)
Shadowclaw walked out from his den and sat down outside it. He was bored.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 09:32 AM
(Doesn't Prince have a mate though?)
Shadowclaw walked out from his den and sat down outside it. He was bored.
(He does but me and vixen are doing a forbidden relationship)
Prince waited until Flickerlight was asleep and then walked outside. He sat down bext to Shadowclaw. "Hey," he greeted him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:38 AM
(He does but me and vixen are doing a forbidden relationship)
Prince waited until Flickerlight was asleep and then walked outside. He sat down bext to Shadowclaw. "Hey," he greeted him.
Shadowclaw nodded in his direction. "Hey."

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 09:42 AM
Shadowclaw nodded in his direction. "Hey."
Prince shuffled closer. "Do you think-" He cut himself off. "No I'd get in trouble if I asked you that."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:44 AM
Prince shuffled closer. "Do you think-" He cut himself off. "No I'd get in trouble if I asked you that."
"You already started to ask me." Shadowclaw said. "What is it?"

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 09:46 AM
"You already started to ask me." Shadowclaw said. "What is it?"
Prince shook his head refusing to speak.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:49 AM
Prince shook his head refusing to speak.
"Ok." Shadowclaw said. "Whatever."

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 09:54 AM
"Ok." Shadowclaw said. "Whatever."
Prince glanced at him. He sighed. He wished he could REALLY be liked by some cat. Sometimes he just felt as if Mapleburn wanted him around so she coupd prove herself strong.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 10:03 AM
Prince glanced at him. He sighed. He wished he could REALLY be liked by some cat. Sometimes he just felt as if Mapleburn wanted him around so she coupd prove herself strong.
"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" He asked.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 10:10 AM
"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" He asked.
Prince nodded and then blurtrd out, "Do you think any cat really counts me as a friend here?" He asked a different question than the one he was originally asking and he looked at Shadowclaw expectantly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 10:16 AM
Prince nodded and then blurtrd out, "Do you think any cat really counts me as a friend here?" He asked a different question than the one he was originally asking and he looked at Shadowclaw expectantly.
"Do you not count me?" He asked Prince.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 11:05 AM
"Do you not count me?" He asked Prince.
Prince glanced at his paws. "Well I stole your prey so..." His voice trailed off sadly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 11:07 AM
Prince glanced at his paws. "Well I stole your prey so..." His voice trailed off sadly.
"It's in the past." He meowed. "Plus I have a lot more."

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 11:13 AM
"It's in the past." He meowed. "Plus I have a lot more."
Prince gave him a sad smile. "I still did it," he said. "And you can't change the past no matter how much you wish you could."

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 11:16 AM
Flickerlight yawned getting up and sighing once sh saw prince was gone she shook her head and smiled then noticed him outside with shadowclaw she got out of her nest and walked up to them she didnt smile but she grinned slightly " hey guys whats up? " she asked

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 11:37 AM
Flickerlight yawned getting up and sighing once sh saw prince was gone she shook her head and smiled then noticed him outside with shadowclaw she got out of her nest and walked up to them she didnt smile but she grinned slightly " hey guys whats up? " she asked
Prince jumped. "Hey Flickerlight," he stammered.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 02:39 PM
Prince gave him a sad smile. "I still did it," he said. "And you can't change the past no matter how much you wish you could."
Shadowclaw smiled. "Just don't worry about it." He told him before turning and nodding to Flickerlight.

Honeykit
November 21st, 2016, 04:02 PM
oops) PoisonFlower stalked into the den, keeping her head high despite the pain "what?" she asked Mapleburn, hissing. (lets pretend she was banished beforehand)

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 06:19 PM
oops) PoisonFlower stalked into the den, keeping her head high despite the pain "what?" she asked Mapleburn, hissing. (lets pretend she was banished beforehand)
(Ok) "Did you attack Maplefall?" asked Mapleburn menacingly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 06:21 PM
"Oh my..." Shadowclaw sighed.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Oh my..." Shadowclaw sighed.
Mapleburn snapped her glare to him. "Silence," she hissed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 06:32 PM
Mapleburn snapped her glare to him. "Silence," she hissed.
"Why?" Shadowclaw snapped at her. "Why do I have to always listen to you?"

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:06 PM
"Why?" Shadowclaw snapped at her. "Why do I have to always listen to you?"
Mapleburn seemed to deflate. "You're right I'm sorry," she apologized

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 07:57 PM
Mapleburn seemed to deflate. "You're right I'm sorry," she apologized
Shadowclaw huffed. He started to calm down.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 08:00 PM
:rainbowllama:Shadowclaw huffed. He started to calm down.
Prince scrambled up. "I need to leave," he announced unexpectedly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 08:01 PM
:rainbowllama:
Prince scrambled up. "I need to leave," he announced unexpectedly.
"No." Shadowclaw kept his paw clamped on his tail. "You need to stay."

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 08:04 PM
"No." Shadowclaw kept his paw clamped on his tail. "You need to stay."
(Why is there a rainbow lama in my last post X3) Prince shiftrd his gaze to his friend. "No I don't," he murmured. "I have something I need to do. Something outside the Blood Claws."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 08:19 PM
(Why is there a rainbow lama in my last post X3) Prince shiftrd his gaze to his friend. "No I don't," he murmured. "I have something I need to do. Something outside the Blood Claws."
(Pretty XD )

Shadowclaw sighed and lifted his paw.

dino.
November 22nd, 2016, 08:41 AM
(Pretty XD )

Shadowclaw sighed and lifted his paw.
"And... I have a confession to make," he said glancing down at his paws. (Here it comes the part we've all been waiting for XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
"And... I have a confession to make," he said glancing down at his paws. (Here it comes the part we've all been waiting for XD)
"What is it?" He asked.

dino.
November 22nd, 2016, 01:34 PM
"What is it?" He asked.
"Th-the reason I came to the Blood Claws wasn't because I was a kittypet who betrayed his housefolk. I had a plot to take over. I was going to make you all like... well like ME. I've never killed a cat. Not ever. I wanted to make you all REAL cats again," he concluded wondering what the response from Shadowclaw and the rest of the cats would be.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 01:38 PM
"Th-the reason I came to the Blood Claws wasn't because I was a kittypet who betrayed his housefolk. I had a plot to take over. I was going to make you all like... well like ME. I've never killed a cat. Not ever. I wanted to make you all REAL cats again," he concluded wondering what the response from Shadowclaw and the rest of the cats would be.
Shadowclaw stared at him for a moment.

dino.
November 22nd, 2016, 01:43 PM
Shadowclaw stared at him for a moment.
Prince looked up at him and winced. "Whatever you have to say just say it," he mewed. Mapleburn stred at him in shock from her place above him.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 11:32 AM
Flickerlight bit her tounge then opened her mouth * oh here goes nothing * she thought " We are real cats weves chosen the path of killing and cruption for many moons that was our choice " she mewed she gave him a look a look saying she wasnt mad a look saying that she didnt care and she forgave him she turned her head before anyone noticed the look * i still like him no matter wht * she thought

Honeykit
November 23rd, 2016, 01:24 PM
(Ok) "Did you attack Maplefall?" asked Mapleburn menacingly.

"Of course," said PoisonFlower, "It was you who taught me to attack the weak." PoisonFlower grinned evilly. deadly playfulness dancing in her eyes.At the statement prince said PoisonFlower laughed easily "Be like you," she scoffed, "then we'd all be kittypets with bad tempers."

dino.
November 23rd, 2016, 03:13 PM
"Of course," said PoisonFlower, "It was you who taught me to attack the weak." PoisonFlower grinned evilly. deadly playfulness dancing in her eyes.At the statement prince said PoisonFlower laughed easily "Be like you," she scoffed, "then we'd all be kittypets with bad tempers."
Mapleburn and Prince glared at her. "Shut up!" they yowled.

Honeykit
November 23rd, 2016, 03:18 PM
PoisonFlower just grinned and waved her paw airily. "well you haven't changed one bit" she addressed Mapleburn. " And who is this annoying creature" She gestured to Prince "he seems almost...close to you. but the Mapleburn I knew would never indulge her feelings in such a pathetic thing. Did you do it out of pity or maybe you do care..." Speculated PoisonFlower in her infuriating way.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 04:44 PM
flickerlight knew not to jump in but.. * no * her mind screAMED

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 05:16 PM
PoisonFlower just grinned and waved her paw airily. "well you haven't changed one bit" she addressed Mapleburn. " And who is this annoying creature" She gestured to Prince "he seems almost...close to you. but the Mapleburn I knew would never indulge her feelings in such a pathetic thing. Did you do it out of pity or maybe you do care..." Speculated PoisonFlower in her infuriating way.
Shadowclaw stood up. "Why don't you shut up and mind your own business." He warned. "Or if you can't, I'll rip out your tongue so you can't talk."

dino.
November 23rd, 2016, 05:48 PM
Prince and Mapleburn just glared at Poisonflower at a loss for words.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 05:50 PM
flickerlight stood up * if he can speak so can i * " now the social life of mapleburn is none of your concern you lowly stupid kit " she growled striking her claws out and raking her muzzle

dino.
November 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
flickerlight stood up * if he can speak so can i * " now the social life of mapleburn is none of your concern you lowly stupid kit " she growled striking her claws out and raking her muzzle
Mapleburn narrowed her eyes as she glared at Poisonflower. "Blood Claws," she hissed. "Attack this lowly creature. With a screech Prince hurled himself at Poisonflower and aimed a blow at her belly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 06:13 PM
Shadowclaw launched himself and her, claws unsheathed

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:14 PM
the she cat smiled and raced over to a large rock she picked it up in her jaws and plunged it in the she cats neck " dont just use claws when you can use more " she mewed smashing her paws down on her muzzle

dino.
November 23rd, 2016, 07:58 PM
the she cat smiled and raced over to a large rock she picked it up in her jaws and plunged it in the she cats neck " dont just use claws when you can use more " she mewed smashing her paws down on her muzzle
Prince prepared to bring down a paw on Poisonflower's neck but let out a yowl as something bowled him over and knocked him onto the ground. He looked upcto see a huge ginger tabby leap off him and dive into the shadows.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:52 AM
" U OK PRINCE " asked flickerlight who dug her clawsinto the cats underbelly and scratched

dino.
November 24th, 2016, 08:25 AM
" U OK PRINCE " asked flickerlight who dug her clawsinto the cats underbelly and scratched
"WHO WAS THAT!!!" he roared. "COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!" The tabby slunk slowly out of the shadows. "Flame!" Prince gasped and stumbled back. "But... the house fire... you're supposed to be dead!" "Apparently not," mewed Flame.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 09:37 AM
The she cat refused to stop fighting and gave the killing bite to the neck of posionflower " Flame? huh " she asked while catching her breath she licked the blood off her claws with a smile

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 10:04 AM
She hasn't even had a chance to respond to the first time you guys attacked her. That's powerplaying.)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Oh oopsy sorry. i have never really understood the term ) flickerlight decided not to go for the troat not sure what to do

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 11:30 AM
(It's just basically when you do things that put another person in harm/death and you don't give the other person a chance to defend themself)

dino.
November 24th, 2016, 02:55 PM
(It's just basically when you do things that put another person in harm/death and you don't give the other person a chance to defend themself)
(Woah don't look at me all I did was have prince attack her and then the kittypet bowl into him. That's it)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(Woah don't look at me all I did was have prince attack her and then the kittypet bowl into him. That's it)
(You still attacked her twice and didn't give her one chance to defend herself)

dino.
November 24th, 2016, 03:35 PM
(You still attacked her twice and didn't give her one chance to defend herself)
(I didn't attack her twice!)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 03:49 PM

Ok thanks for telling me that )

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Shadomaru Shadowclaw launched himself and her, claws unsheathed

ummmmm..... oops?) PoisonFlower quickly moved out of the way of the jump and flung herself at Flickerlight catching her by surprise. PoisonFlowers paws flashed raking Flickerlights muzzle and blinding the cat. "who's the kit now" she growled.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Ok thats kinda unfair how about she doesnt blind her she nearly misses because blinging her is kinda OP ) the shecat bucked and kicked her in the stomach and slashed her stomach with a moments delay " still you " she mewed

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Poisonflower staggered backward, the wind blown from her. she turned around slashing wildly and landing a blow on Shadowclaw!

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Poisonflower staggered backward, the wind blown from her. she turned around slashing wildly and landing a blow on Shadowclaw!
(She's right. That is op)
Shadowclaw acted like the slash never happened and continued to strike her.

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 06:13 PM
oops, well she did sorta kill me before so..... srry) pain raked down PoisonFlowers back. In a desperate rage Poisonflower flung herself at Mapleshade, claws slashing wildly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(You right)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Yes i will admit to that ok lets jsut try and have a non OP and non powerplaying fight dealio? ) Flickerlight desprately bit the she cats tail pulling her backwards slightly ( jeez hwo will this end NO DONT KILL MY FLICKY)

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 06:35 PM
ok well NO KILL POSIE, at least not yet...>:) ) PoisonFlower was pulled forcefully of of Mapleburn and turned to slash out at her attacker (you decide wether or not she misses)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:52 PM
she hissed blood hissing on her nose she just barely missed her eye " posionflower your outnumbered give up and leave ' she hissed

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 08:37 AM
oops, well she did sorta kill me before so..... srry) pain raked down PoisonFlowers back. In a desperate rage Poisonflower flung herself at Mapleshade, claws slashing wildly.
Mapleburn hissed and slashed out at Poisonflower before getting knocked aside by Flame. "You IDIOT!" she screeched. "Do you WANT to be killed?" "No," hissed the ginger tom. "I want YOU to be killed." He lunged forward to sink his teeth into her neck.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2016, 08:52 AM
(I didn't see that coming)

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 09:23 AM
(I didn't see that coming)
(SAVE HER THEN SHES ABOUT TO BE KILLED BY A KITTYPET!!!)

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Ok dont kill my flickylight ) she kicked posionflower aside and raced to aid her leader she leapt onto its back clawing wildly with her frontclaws his fce her backclaws his back and sides she bit down on his neck and trusted upward pulling him away

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Ok dont kill my flickylight ) she kicked posionflower aside and raced to aid her leader she leapt onto its back clawing wildly with her frontclaws his fce her backclaws his back and sides she bit down on his neck and trusted upward pulling him away
Flame screeched and lashed out at her eyes. He pulled away from Flickerlight (can I start calling her flickylight X3 lol just kidding) and jumped back. He spotted Prince and jumped back onto him pinning him to the ground. "You killed my parents," he hissed into his face."I didn't kill anyone!" yelped Prince. "In fact," he narrowed his eyes, "YOU killed MINE!" He heaved upwards and threw Flame into the brambles. He scrambled up and glared at the ginger tom who snarled stuck in the bushes.

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 04:58 PM
she snarled and leapt forward " should we take this kittypet hostage mapleburn " she asked eyes locked with the flame colored tom

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 06:37 PM
she snarled and leapt forward " should we take this kittypet hostage mapleburn " she asked eyes locked with the flame colored tom
Mapleburn shook her head. "Just get rid of him," she snarled. Flame looked up at her. "Do you have any idea how many of you is going to DIE first" he meowed slyly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2016, 06:38 PM
(Don't mind me. I'm just watching)

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 07:40 PM
(Don't mind me. I'm just watching)
(Ok)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 09:02 PM
ShadowFur watched in a tree with narrowed eyes.
"Someone kill someone already please." she growled just loud enough for the cats to hear

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Flickerlight growled gripping the kittypet by the sruff and dragging him away ( can i blind him and bring him into the forest so he cant come back to camp i need to ask before i do anything thats powerplaying or to OP )

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Flickerlight growled gripping the kittypet by the sruff and dragging him away ( can i blind him and bring him into the forest so he cant come back to camp i need to ask before i do anything thats powerplaying or to OP )
(Um you can if you want but it'll end up REALLY bad for Flickerlight if you do so no probably not) Flame jerked and hissed in Flickerlight's grip. "Let me go!" he yowled. "Let me go or you'll have a lot more kittypets than just me to deal with so let me go or else let me go let me go let me GO!" Flame continued yowling at the top of his lungs.

(Where did XxEchoNightxX post a form I don't remember you posting a form. If you did please post it again so I know you actually joined and didn't just jump in)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:03 AM
ShadowFur jumped down
" Need some help with this thing?" she said motioning to the kitty pet

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 09:07 AM
she tossed him down and aside " i dont take orders from you " she growled " now tell me what you want and why your here or ill slit your neck " she snapped tired of waiting

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 09:07 AM
ShadowFur jumped down
" Need some help with this thing?" she said motioning to the kitty pet
(Could you repost your form please)

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 09:09 AM
she tossed him down and aside " i dont take orders from you " she growled " now tell me what you want and why your here or ill slit your neck " she snapped tired of waiting
"Fine," snapped Flame. "Prove to me that you're not as soft as Clan cats and do it. I've served my purpose here becuase in theee sunrises my forces will attack and take over this pathetic group of rogues." Flame spat crossly jn the dirt.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:14 AM

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 09:20 AM
" And if we prove were stronger and better than the clan cats? " she asked

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 09:24 AM
(Ok yes I remember you now :D Welcome to the Blood Claws! Er again. :laughing: )
"I've already said that you'll kill me to prove it," spat Flame again. "So go on do it." He glared up at his attacker.
vixenandwillowlikecookie

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:25 AM
ShadowFur padded up
"Just kill it and move on" she growled
"Just think if hes the leader then they will have no idea what to do"

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 09:34 AM
she growled placing her paw on his neck and slicing his stomach open feeling blood splatter all over her she smiled " my rules are show no mercy to the weak " she hissed ' and if i kill him it wouldnt be fun ' she told the cat

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:35 AM
"True" she meowed
"But make him suffer, since he trespassed"

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 09:41 AM
she growled placing her paw on his neck and slicing his stomach open feeling blood splatter all over her she smiled " my rules are show no mercy to the weak " she hissed ' and if i kill him it wouldnt be fun ' she told the cat
Flame confulsed underneath Flickerlight. "Keep going," he hissed through gritted teeth

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:44 AM
"Aww look hes pleading to die" ShadowFur growled

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 09:45 AM
"Aww look hes pleading to die" ShadowFur growled
Flame snarled at Shadowfur as his wound bled harder.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 09:56 AM
" thats cute " she mewed scratching his throat in a easy way then went for the eyes scratching them in attemp to blindthe cat

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:57 AM
ShadowFur bit his tail just for the fun of it:laughing:

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 26th, 2016, 10:05 AM
(This has been really fun to watch)

Shadowclaw had just watched, not lifting a single paw.

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 10:12 AM
" thats cute " she mewed scratching his throat in a easy way then went for the eyes scratching them in attemp to blindthe cat
Flame closed his eyes just in time. They're just toting with me, he realized. They'll finish me soon.
(Ok guys quick shout-out to everyone who's participating in this RP right now! I mean when I made this I was hoping for evil cats but I wasn't expecting this! Good job guys!)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:14 AM
ShadowFur yowled
"When can we finish him off"

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Now " she hissed grapping him by the troat and smashing his head into a tree hearing a statisfying sound of his skull breaking

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:19 AM
ShadowFurs eyes glowed with the sound
" Look at him, hes like a puppet"

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 10:19 AM
ShadowFur yowled
"When can we finish him off"
"No!" Prince sprang forward and crouched down beside Flame. (Ok guys ur gonna love this) "Flame please be ok." Prince stood up and glared at Shadowfur and Flickerlight. "Why?" he snarled. "Why did you do this? Tell me!" His voice grew into an angry yowl.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:22 AM
I got this" she growled as she stepped tworad Prince

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Cause its FUN" she said

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:24 AM
flickerlight snorted laughing " because we wanted to he asked for it he challenged us and a true killer knows show no mercy " she mewed licking the blood off her claws with amusement

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Can I kill him?" ShadowFur asked pointing her tail to prince

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:27 AM
" ask mapleburn " she mewed

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:28 AM
"Where is she?" she growled

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 10:34 AM
flickerlight snorted laughing " because we wanted to he asked for it he challenged us and a true killer knows show no mercy " she mewed licking the blood off her claws with amusement
"A true CAT shows mercy ti its enemies," Prince shot back. "So maybe you should stop acting like rats and start acting like cats." He lifted his chin defiantly. "Oh and Shadowfur Mapleburn is in her den not wanting to watch her BARBARIAN of a Clan kill a KITTYPET," he added to Shasowfur.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:36 AM
ShadowFur hisses and lunged herself at Prince knocking him over
"I don't belong to her YET" she hissed in his ear

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:37 AM
" well true cats know whats right and just true cats are sweet and sappy, WERE TRUE CATS BUT WERE AS FERCIOUS AS BADGERS AND FOXES COMBINED " she yowled

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:39 AM
As she held prince down she hissed
"And what do you know. Your just a KITTYPET

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 10:45 AM
As she held prince down she hissed
"And what do you know. Your just a KITTYPET
"Yeah well maybe kittypets are more evolved than wild cats," snarled Prince. "After all WE know how to get twolegs to LIKE us." He pushed up and knocked Shadowfur into a tree.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:49 AM
ShadowFur growled. She lunged at him fast and grabbed his throat. Pulling up she killed him. "Well, now you won't be going to your stupid twolegs anytime soon" she growled as the light in his eyes died

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 10:53 AM
ShadowFur growled. She lunged at him fast and grabbed his throat. Pulling up she killed him. "Well, now you won't be going to your stupid twolegs anytime soon" she growled as the light in his eyes died
( @XxEchNightxX that wasn't supposed to happen he has a very important role to play why did you do that! ~collapses crying~ He was my favorite...:bawling::bawling: )

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 11:02 AM
WOOPS IM SO SRY:bawling:

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 11:03 AM
CAN HE COME BACK?? HE CAN KILL ME

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 11:26 AM
CAN HE COME BACK?? HE CAN KILL ME
Yeah he can come back and no he wont kill you he's too nice

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Sorry i killed flame he was asking me to XD )

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Sorry i killed flame he was asking me to XD )
(Its ok I planned on him being killed lol)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:42 PM
(REWIND)
ShadowFur stood facing Prince in a battle stance
"I suggest you leave"

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(REWIND)
ShadowFur stood facing Prince in a battle stance
"I suggest you leave"
"Why?" Prince spat. "I don't take orders from YOU."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:39 PM
"Trust me, if you don't leave ill rip you to shreds."

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"Trust me, if you don't leave ill rip you to shreds."
"Trust ME, if you make me leave then I'll come back with Flame's forces so I can knock down this pathetic excuse of a Clan!"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:46 PM
ShadowFur growled
{Can I at least hurt him enough that he retreats?}

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 06:55 PM
ShadowFur growled
{Can I at least hurt him enough that he retreats?}
(Yes just no powerplaying) Prince snarled in return. "Do you really wanna kill me like you killed Flame?" he asked pointing with his tail at Flame's limp body. "Also..." He leaned closer. "Did you happen to notice how close Flame and Mapleburn resemble each other? Same amber eyes, close enough pelt... Oh dear what if that means they were related? Oh what a bad conundrum for you. Tsk tsk. Mapleburn is gonna be mad as a fox in a fit if they ARE related." Prince circled Shadowfur, closing in on each circle he completed.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:58 PM
ShadowFur suddenly leaped at him scratching his eye then lept away

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:04 PM
ShadowFur suddenly leaped at him scratching his eye then lept away
Prince yowled and stumbled back. He pressed a paw to his eye for a moment and then brought it down. His face was now covered in blood and the blood dripped down his shoulder onto the ground.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 07:10 PM
She lunged at him again, knocking him over,
"FIGHT YOU WORTHLESS SCRAP OF FUR" she yowled

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:20 PM
She lunged at him again, knocking him over,
"FIGHT YOU WORTHLESS SCRAP OF FUR" she yowled
"If you wanna fight then it's a fight you'll get!" Prince spat back and slashed at Shadowfur's face and underbelly

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 07:30 PM
ShadowFur dodged and landed behind him. then she lunged but missed

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:36 PM
ShadowFur dodged and landed behind him. then she lunged but missed
"I think you're a little rusty," taunted Prince. "Or are you only good at attacking HELPLESS cats?" He hinted Flame in his words.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 07:50 PM
shadowfur hissed, she lunged herself at her attacker and knocked him to the ground. holding him she slashed his underbelly before letting go

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 08:19 PM
shadowfur hissed, she lunged herself at her attacker and knocked him to the ground. holding him she slashed his underbelly before letting go
Prince yowled and Mapleburn sat up sharply. She got up and raced over to the fight, stopping in terror when she saw Prince coverrd in blood. Then she saw Shadowfur. "What did you do?" she shreeked.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I attacked what does it look like?

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 07:47 AM
I attacked what does it look like?
"Why!" Mapleburn stared at her mate (who is Prince) in dismay.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 07:53 AM
"Because he's trespassing!" She growled
"Why do you care. Do you know this scrap of fur"
She snarled

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 08:04 AM
"Because he's trespassing!" She growled
"Why do you care. Do you know this scrap of fur"
She snarled
"He... he..." Mapleburn choked down a sob. "He's my kin." She crumpled into a heap of shaking fur.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 08:06 AM
ShadowFur growled. She looked down at prince and gave
Him one last slash on his face and let go.
"Get out of here you worthless scrap." She yowled

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 08:12 AM
ShadowFur growled. She looked down at prince and gave
Him one last slash on his face and let go.
"Get out of here you worthless scrap." She yowled
"Hey!" Mapleburn snapped. "And that's my mate! Do you only take pride in attacking cats I care about?!?"Mapleburn's tail was bushed up to twice its size and her hackles lifted and her neck fur fluffed.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Shadow fur hissed
"Do you know that he's planning an attack on us?"
Shadow fur yowled as she padded away

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Shadow fur hissed
"Do you know that he's planning an attack on us?"
Shadow fur yowled as she padded away
"Are you?" Mapleburn turned to Prince and he shook his head, sprattering blood everywhere. "I just s-said that." Prince's voice shook and he took a step back. "But I need to leave." He turned and ran, soon disappearing from sight.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 27th, 2016, 08:41 AM
(You know this is really fun to watch and I don't have to pick sides or anything. My cat can just sit and watch)

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 08:51 AM
(You know this is really fun to watch and I don't have to pick sides or anything. My cat can just sit and watch)
(Lol and you know what's even better? Shadowfur freaking out because Mapleburn is chasing her like a badger.)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 08:53 AM
ShadowFur entered the camp like nothing happend.
"Mouse brain. " she growled
"You should've killed that Tom when you had the chance." She growled to herself

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 08:57 AM
ShadowFur entered the camp like nothing happend.
"Mouse brain. " she growled
"You should've killed that Tom when you had the chance." She growled to herself
Mapleburn followed. She scrambled up onto the rock and said, "For right now, Flickerlight is in charge. I need some time alone." She walked into her den sadly with a dark look at Shadowfur.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Shadowfur growled and followed her into her den
"So what now o great leader? She said

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 27th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Shadowclaw was just watching this all happen.

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Shadowfur growled and followed her into her den
"So what now o great leader? She said
"So what now?" Mapleburn snarled. "SO WHAT NOW? SO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! YOU KILLED MY KIN AND DROVE AWAY MY MATE!" Mapleburn's eyes lit up with anger and murder. Then it died. "So just... get out " she turned away and sat down with her head bowed.

Momotaro
November 27th, 2016, 09:24 AM
(Sorry I was away, I was in France, what did I miss?)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Shadow fur padded out but before she left she said
"Oh and by the way. It was fun to watch them both suffer

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 27th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Shadowclaw watched her leave. "She said leave. Now go before I enjoy watching you suffer." He said.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 09:42 AM
She said leave her den you mouse brain" she growled

Momotaro
November 27th, 2016, 09:45 AM
That was interesting, I never thought mother would care so much for prince and the kittypet, she cares about him more than me or she ever cared for father.

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 09:47 AM
(Sorry I was away, I was in France, what did I miss?)
(Ok the camp was attacked by a kittypet named Flame and then Flickerlight and Shadowfur tortured him bedore Flickerlight smashed his skull. Then Prince threatened to bring Flame's forces to the camp and then Shadowfur practicly murdered his face. He left and Flame turned out to be Mapleburn's kin. She resigned from leader for the moment so Flickerlight is now the leader. Mapleburn now hates Shadowfur's guts and basically wants to kill her so... Maplefall might want to steer clear of Mapleburn at the moment. And Prince left with his face a bloody mess.)

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Shadow fur padded out but before she left she said
"Oh and by the way. It was fun to watch them both suffer
(XxEchoNightxX Shadowfur might want to stop it like right now before it gets... messy) Mapleburn's tail twitched. "Shut. UP," she hissed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 27th, 2016, 09:52 AM
(XxEchoNightxX Shadowfur might want to stop it like right now before it gets... messy) Mapleburn's tail twitched. "Shut. UP," she hissed.
(Don't worry. Shadowclaw could handle it)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 09:53 AM
(Sry it's fun)

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 09:56 AM
(Sry it's fun)
(I know I do it too sometimes)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 27th, 2016, 09:57 AM
(Sry it's fun)
I really want Shadowfur vs Shadowclaw)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Maybe during training

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 27th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Shadow fur padded to the fresh kill pile and choose a mouse.
Then she padded to a tree and ate the mouse under it