PDA

View Full Version : StarClan Camp

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Lavender'fur
May 9th, 2021, 12:19 PM
(It's okay)

"Sorry, I didnt mean to make you sad", he meowed fretfully.
;Rowanpaw;
"It's fine," Rowanpaw mewed.
"You didn't make me sad. I'm not sad, just.. looking back on past experiences,"

|+|Lemon'Heart|+|
May 14th, 2021, 10:47 AM
|+| Viper'paw |+|
He trotted into the camp glumly and sat down in the clearing
Scent currently:

Peril
May 17th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Ashkit
The darker calico slowly appeared in the camp. StarClan his mind provided. He looked at the twlight-like expanse and down to his shining starry paws. He looked around the camp and went to a pile of prey. Dead animals? No . . . Prey he mumbled.

[OPEN! Note - Ash was a stillborn in a ShadowClan litter.]

Galaxy_
May 18th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Ashkit
The darker calico slowly appeared in the camp. StarClan his mind provided. He looked at the twlight-like expanse and down to his shining starry paws. He looked around the camp and went to a pile of prey. Dead animals? No . . . Prey he mumbled.

Grayfur appeared around and found a little kit "Hello there little kit where did u come from?" he corked

ChillCat
May 18th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Ashkit

Ivy was sleeping on a sun-soaked rock. It was strange, it was twilight, but the rock was warm like it was sitting in the sun all day. She supposed that was just how Starclan was. As she looked around at the peaceful expanse, Ivy noticed a tiny kit appear. Oh, poor thing. Padding over to the kit, she introduced herself.
"Hello, dear. Welcome to Starclan." He must have been stillborn, or died shortly after birth. it was sad when those things happened, but it was a fact of life.

Note: Ivy was a Shadowclan cat that became a loner. She died and went to Starclan. She still calls herself Ivy, but says Ivyshade to others so they don't get confused.

Peril
May 18th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Grayfur appeared around and found a little kit "Hello there little kit where did u come from?" he corked
Ashkit
HE scrunched his face up. Um . . . his brain provided a word, ShadowClan. ShadowClan!
Ivy was sleeping on a sun-soaked rock. It was strange, it was twilight, but the rock was warm like it was sitting in the sun all day. She supposed that was just how Starclan was. As she looked around at the peaceful expanse, Ivy noticed a tiny kit appear. Oh, poor thing. Padding over to the kit, she introduced herself.
"Hello, dear. Welcome to Starclan." He must have been stillborn, or died shortly after birth. it was sad when those things happened, but it was a fact of life.

Note: Ivy was a Shadowclan cat that became a loner. She died and went to Starclan. She still calls herself Ivy, but says Ivyshade to others so they don't get confused.
Ashkit
The tom looked to the molly. He nodded, Thank you. But, um, what exactly is StarClan. he asked with an embarrassed glance to his paws. He hadn't even had time to speak to anyone, just appeared in spirit form for a few seconds on the physical plain.

Fawnhearted
May 18th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Ashkit
HE scrunched his face up. Um . . . his brain provided a word, ShadowClan. ShadowClan!

Ashkit
The tom looked to the molly. He nodded, Thank you. But, um, what exactly is StarClan. he asked with an embarrassed glance to his paws. He hadn't even had time to speak to anyone, just appeared in spirit form for a few seconds on the physical plain.

Rabbitkit had been watching the other kit curiously, stepping out of the shadows he padded to the other kit. "Starclan is where everyone goes after we die, we spend our days here and watch over our clannmates", he said kindly. He didn't want to press into the other kits death, so instead said "what clan are you from?"

Lightningpelt
May 19th, 2021, 11:22 AM
Lightningpelt fell asleep and felt himself lifted,'Hullo?" He asked hollowly knowing he was speaking to starclan,"I have a problem and need help." He knew that they knew he had killed hte dark forest deputy, his father.

zoefussell
May 20th, 2021, 05:12 PM
Burned Tree angrily sniffed around in the tunnels. Ever since the flood came and downed her in the tunnels, she was often mad. Suddenly, she bumped into her mate, Booming Thunder. She padded past him, toward the den where her kits rested. She hissed and she heard Crawling Spider creep toward her. Crawling Spider had been in love with her, but she had turned him down. A hiss came from Crawling Spider, "Time to die, lovely." She screeched as she was pounced on, and everything went black.

Peril
May 23rd, 2021, 08:21 AM
Ashkit
The dark calico rested on a flat rock. He liked StarClan, despite the fact that he knew he was dead, it was nice. Calm, laid back, tjough he did wish someone could show him some fighting moves or train him to hunt.

[OPEN]

Singing Jay
July 9th, 2021, 02:42 PM
Raven padded into the camp, her black pelt shimmering like starlight. She sighed, "I'm all alone, again...". All around her she could see families reuniting, old friends enjoy their time together and mentors and apprentices nodding to each other in greeting... but she had no one... she had never known her parents, had no friends, and had never connected with her mentor or clan mates the same way others seemed to do so easily, and her brothers; the only once she had ever cared about where still alive and well. She flicked her tail, well not the only cat she cared about, there was Dusk and... him. She sat down in the corner of the camp and liked her paw and dragged it over one ear.

(Open)

Akira
August 4th, 2021, 02:32 PM
Mantis wandered among the starry camp of StarClan, the large white tom's pelt shining with all the stars he was made of, resembling the full moon on a clear sky. Green eyes glittered with wisdom of many moons and generosity for every cat of the Clans, despite having only been told stories of them as a loner. Still, he managed to join StarClan when he passed, and he whittled his time away, hoping to find some company to talk to.

FriedChicken
September 5th, 2021, 02:46 AM
Squrrielclaw woke up "where...am..i?" She asked confused

Rapid
September 12th, 2021, 01:54 PM
Making her way around the camp she sits at a distance. Watching the cats be reunited with loved ones she looks around some are lost and some are just confused.

gs29513
September 13th, 2021, 07:16 AM
Thunderkit knew this place. Bright, and warm, a place he only associated with confusing but warm adults. And small brother of course. This was where they had gotten small brother, at least, he thought so, since he had met daddy and another cat, and then small brother had gotten sucked back down to Windclan with them. So he liked this place, this starry place, and last time he hadn't seen very much of it. But this time, this time would be different. He was older now(smarter, in his opinion) and he as soon as he got to his feet he followed the scent of the other cats.

There was a lot of scent, that was for sure. But that was good, he wasn't the best at tracking. Breaking into a run Thunderkit stretched his legs, long limbs flashing over the short grass. He was tall now, nine moons, almost a fully grown cat. He could be a warrior in Windclan now, if he had worked hard. But he had instead aged and grown away from the clan, such that he looked more like his father than his own kit fluff. If anyone looked at him now, alive or otherwise, he was definitely recognizable as Breezefeather's son.

He didn't consider this fact though, he just wanted to say hello to other cats, see if he could find out what was going on with Stinky Clan and Windclan. (OPEN)

FriedChicken
September 13th, 2021, 07:22 AM
Thunderkit knew this place. Bright, and warm, a place he only associated with confusing but warm adults. And small brother of course. This was where they had gotten small brother, at least, he thought so, since he had met daddy and another cat, and then small brother had gotten sucked back down to Windclan with them. So he liked this place, this starry place, and last time he hadn't seen very much of it. But this time, this time would be different. He was older now(smarter, in his opinion) and he as soon as he got to his feet he followed the scent of the other cats.

There was a lot of scent, that was for sure. But that was good, he wasn't the best at tracking. Breaking into a run Thunderkit stretched his legs, long limbs flashing over the short grass. He was tall now, nine moons, almost a fully grown cat. He could be a warrior in Windclan now, if he had worked hard. But he had instead aged and grown away from the clan, such that he looked more like his father than his own kit fluff. If anyone looked at him now, alive or otherwise, he was definitely recognizable as Breezefeather's son.

He didn't consider this fact though, he just wanted to say hello to other cats, see if he could find out what was going on with Stinky Clan and Windclan. (OPEN) Squrrielclaw noticed the kit and asked "why are you here?"

Lightningpelt
September 27th, 2021, 02:23 PM
Killstar smiled down at the gathered leaders underneath him."I have been a legendary warrior in my life but killing comes at a cost. You wish me to train you to be better, but I do not wish your innocent lives to die. I had to step up and make a clan to protect the other clans from the darkclan." Killstar was a golden tabby tom with black stripes on his sides

forest
October 1st, 2021, 07:35 PM
Barkpaw strode into the camp, the rabbit in his jaws. He nodded greeting to the other starclan cats and sat down to eat. "Good catch." meowed a tom. "Thanks, sunhowl."

Dirtfur
October 13th, 2021, 04:01 PM
The former-loner padded into an unknown clearing. Eyes closed and dark. He thought to himself to stop if he wanted to, but his paws begin to skip. It was if the tabby was happy for what he had done in his life, even if he had been exiled and sneezed on a leader.

Dirt opened his eyes at last whilst his paws stomped onto the glowing grass. The small tomcat remembered the time of how he closed his eyes to see a darker void and.... Is this place StarClan? StarClan.

The now starry warrior wanted to cry. Even if he was exiled and became a loner, StarClan had gave him a chance to have a life, in their camp. He eyed at his body. He was still covered in dirt, but less. Scratches are gone. He looked down at his paws and see the noticeable soil between his toes. Deputy he thought to himself. He had this dirt embarrassingly between his toes when he became deputy. He smiled. Dirt never thought he would be back, but here he is, happy and not alone.

Madelaine
October 20th, 2021, 05:57 AM
-->Preciouskit; formerly Lila

The small young kit had been out in the Starclan camp. Everything was so weird. She wanted to be with her mama, but she couldn't. Why did her mother do it? Why did she have to feed her those berries. They caused her to be here. She did remember being so sick that she couldn't do anything. Maybe that had something to do with it? Correct! Preciouskit stopped thinking about it and began to throw a leaf up in the air. This was the first time she had been able to do anything. It was so much fun.

// open \\

Galaxy_
October 20th, 2021, 06:01 AM
-->Preciouskit; formerly Lila

The small young kit had been out in the Starclan camp. Everything was so weird. She wanted to be with her mama, but she couldn't. Why did her mother do it? Why did she have to feed her those berries. They caused her to be here. She did remember being so sick that she couldn't do anything. Maybe that had something to do with it? Correct! Preciouskit stopped thinking about it and began to throw a leaf up in the air. This was the first time she had been able to do anything. It was so much fun.

// open \\

Greypelt the queen who has been murdered by a Shadowclan cat (she the one who got murdered and they are aguing about in the Gathering.) stepped out to the kit. "Well Hello there darling. wHo might you be?"

Madelaine
October 20th, 2021, 06:07 AM
-->Preciouskit

The kit continued playing with the leaf up until she heard pawsteps and a voice right behind her. She turned around to see a older she-cat. The small kit placed the leaf down on the ground. "My names Lila... I mean its Preciouskit. Sorry I'm still getting used to the name.", she meowed.

// Mr.Pumpkin; \\

Galaxy_
October 20th, 2021, 06:09 AM
-->Preciouskit

The kit continued playing with the leaf up until she heard pawsteps and a voice right behind her. She turned around to see a older she-cat. The small kit placed the leaf down on the ground. "My names Lila... I mean its Preciouskit. Sorry I'm still getting used to the name.", she meowed.

// Mr.Pumpkin; \\

"Lia is a beautiful name i see why they named you presiuskit. What are you doing up here in Starclan?"

Madelaine
October 20th, 2021, 06:13 AM
-->Preciouskit

What was she doing in starclan? Playing with a leaf. Oh that isn't what she meant. "I was very sick and I couldn't move. Mama gave me these berries and I ended up here.", she meowed.

(she had gotten deathly sick and her mother hated seeing her suffer, so she fed her death berries to end the suffering.)

// Mr.Pumpkin; \\

Galaxy_
October 20th, 2021, 06:15 AM
-->Preciouskit

What was she doing in starclan? Playing with a leaf. Oh that isn't what she meant. "I was very sick and I couldn't move. Mama gave me these berries and I ended up here.", she meowed.

(she had gotten deathly sick and her mother hated seeing her suffer, so she fed her death berries to end the suffering.)

// Mr.Pumpkin; \\

"im so sorry to her that." she meowed "Ill keep you safe up here. I watch my sons from here stormpelt and Whitekit." she purred

Madelaine
October 20th, 2021, 06:23 AM
-->Preciouskit

Watching over her sons. That sounded so nice. She must of loved them very much. Could she watch over her mother and siblings too. "You must of loved them a lot to watch over them.", Preciouskit meowed.

// Mr.Pumpkin; \\

Galaxy_
October 20th, 2021, 06:26 AM
-->Preciouskit

Watching over her sons. That sounded so nice. She must of loved them very much. Could she watch over her mother and siblings too. "You must of loved them a lot to watch over them.", Preciouskit meowed.

// Mr.Pumpkin; \\

"we had a close bond and know I will never see my dear whitekit be made an apprentice are a warrior." She meowed sadly

forest
October 20th, 2021, 03:02 PM
Barkpaw saw two cats talking, and mewed “well hello little kit. who are you? My names barkpaw” he nodded to the kit

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 10:03 PM
[OPEN]

Softleaf woke up in somewhere unknown. The last thing he could remember was being attacked by an intruder in WindClan territory... but where was he now? This wasn't the WindClan camp... Where was Redspark? And his kits? Where was he...?

Spartan-117
December 16th, 2021, 10:30 AM
[OPEN]

Softleaf woke up in somewhere unknown. The last thing he could remember was being attacked by an intruder in WindClan territory... but where was he now? This wasn't the WindClan camp... Where was Redspark? And his kits? Where was he...?
Firekit runs around in a blind panic.
"Where am I?!" he wails. "This isn't home!" He looks around, spotting Softleaf.
"D-do you know where I am?? All I remember was a large tabby cat attacked me!" The fiery orange tom looks at the warrior, tears in his eyes.
"I need to get home, Eaglepaw and Ravenclaw are looking for me!" He says, starting to sob softly.

~Sayonara~
December 17th, 2021, 07:16 AM
Firekit runs around in a blind panic.
"Where am I?!" he wails. "This isn't home!" He looks around, spotting Softleaf.
"D-do you know where I am?? All I remember was a large tabby cat attacked me!" The fiery orange tom looks at the warrior, tears in his eyes.
"I need to get home, Eaglepaw and Ravenclaw are looking for me!" He says, starting to sob softly.

Realizing where he was and what had happened, the tabby sighs and sits down. Then, the tom looks over when he hears a small voice speak to him and immediately, he could feel his heart break. A kit. He seemed no more than only a few moons old with panic in his wide eyes... Had this kit met the same kind of fate Softleaf had? Attacked by an outsider? Or had he been taken by a disease or unfortunate event? Purring softly, he bent his neck down to lick the kit between his ears to comfort him. "There, there..." he murmured gently. "You're safe now... You're with StarClan... I'm sorry... But you will not be able to see them anymore... don't worry, though... I will take care of you... Tell me, what Clan did you come from? I am from WindClan." He thought if he told the kit a few stories and played with him, it would calm the little one down. "The is a place where we can play all day and night..."

Spartan-117
December 17th, 2021, 08:35 AM
Realizing where he was and what had happened, the tabby sighs and sits down. Then, the tom looks over when he hears a small voice speak to him and immediately, he could feel his heart break. A kit. He seemed no more than only a few moons old with panic in his wide eyes... Had this kit met the same kind of fate Softleaf had? Attacked by an outsider? Or had he been taken by a disease or unfortunate event? Purring softly, he bent his neck down to lick the kit between his ears to comfort him. "There, there..." he murmured gently. "You're safe now... You're with StarClan... I'm sorry... But you will not be able to see them anymore... don't worry, though... I will take care of you... Tell me, what Clan did you come from? I am from WindClan." He thought if he told the kit a few stories and played with him, it would calm the little one down. "The is a place where we can play all day and night..."
Firekit whimpers. "I-I'm from RiverClan. I-is this really StarClan?" The small tom looks around, his eyes wide. A large tabby tom with bright amber eyes, and a evil grin across his face when he knocked the tom into a tree than pounced on him. The scent of blood and the feeling of pain. Firekit looks around, as if trying to find the cat who had attacked him. He presses against the WindClan cat and begins to sob. "I wanna go home!" He says between sobs.

~Sayonara~
December 17th, 2021, 01:47 PM
Firekit whimpers. "I-I'm from RiverClan. I-is this really StarClan?" The small tom looks around, his eyes wide. A large tabby tom with bright amber eyes, and a evil grin across his face when he knocked the tom into a tree than pounced on him. The scent of blood and the feeling of pain. Firekit looks around, as if trying to find the cat who had attacked him. He presses against the WindClan cat and begins to sob. "I wanna go home!" He says between sobs.

Softleaf wraps his tail around the kit and touches his small forehead with his nose gently. "Don't worry..." he whispers softly. "You're safe here... No one will be able to hurt you anymore... Tell me, little one... What's your name?"

Spartan-117
December 17th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Softleaf wraps his tail around the kit and touches his small forehead with his nose gently. "Don't worry..." he whispers softly. "You're safe here... No one will be able to hurt you anymore... Tell me, little one... What's your name?"
"F-Firekit..." Firekit looks up at the other cat. "You?"

~Sayonara~
December 17th, 2021, 02:12 PM
"F-Firekit..." Firekit looks up at the other cat. "You?"

Softleaf purrs and thinks a bit. Should he tell him his former name or the name he received as being demoted. Shaking his head, he decided to use his former name. "Softleaf... You look about the same age as my own kits..."

Spartan-117
December 17th, 2021, 02:24 PM
Softleaf purrs and thinks a bit. Should he tell him his former name or the name he received as being demoted. Shaking his head, he decided to use his former name. "Softleaf... You look about the same age as my own kits..."
"You have kits?" Firekit gasps.

~Sayonara~
December 19th, 2021, 10:21 AM
"You have kits?" Firekit gasps.

Softleaf nods slowly, his head tugging in sorrow. "I did," he replies softly. "Their names were Mousekit and Petalkit..."

ThePiffle
January 14th, 2022, 10:25 PM
Bee walked into the camp, confused at all the sights. "Hello?" she asked, "Is this...the good place?" she walked into the camp, it was more beautiful then life on earth.

xOrchidfrost
January 24th, 2022, 04:40 PM
Bee walked into the camp, confused at all the sights. "Hello?" she asked, "Is this...the good place?" she walked into the camp, it was more beautiful then life on earth.
"Oh, hello there!" Suddenly, a black cat with yellow eyes walked up to the she-cat. "My name is Roseclaw, and yes, this is the "good place.""

Tess_Potter
April 29th, 2022, 11:40 AM
There was loud mewling, full of fear coming from a clump of bushes.
{open}

Bluestar3235
May 19th, 2022, 02:01 PM
A gray she-cat lifts her head up and exclaims "Am I in StarClan?" A black tom pads up to her and mews "Oh Leafwing, I'm so sorry, you died bravely in a battle betw..." Leafwing jumps to her feet and yowls. "No, no, I can't be dead, Moorfrost, a-and Icewind! I just can't be! No! They need me, and I'm here, dead..." Leafwing snarls. "Send me back, NOW!" The tom shakes his head sadly. "I'm afraid I can't do that Leafwing, that's not up to me." She snaps. "Then who's it up to?" The land starts to shift under her paws. The tom replies, eyes glowing white. "The shifting root and the shining star have your fate in their claws, you must know them to find them. "

wolfie
June 23rd, 2022, 12:26 AM
Willowfern || if you are still up for lotus & bark having a chat ! :eyes:
It didn't set in for a while when Lotuspaw awoke in an unfamiliar camp. Eyes blinking to adjust their vision, maybe they had just woken up from an unpleasant nap. It had seemed like those had become more frequent these passing sunny days. Rolling their shoulders while they pushed up from the ground, Lotuspaw was met with a familiar silence.

A flash of a cat with a red-tinted brown coat triggers the memories to roll in and then the apprentice realized how wrong everything is.

Lotuspaw was dead. They no longer breathed, the stars they had once looked up to every night were intwined in their pelt. Transparent and lifeless, that had been their end. There was no heroic death - Lotuspaw died as an apprentice. They had died alone and left their siblings behind without an explanation. Their actions were out of spite and despair, a desperate cry from a prey animal in a corner they could not escape.

The thing that hurt the most, that caused their body to shake and gasp for air out of sheer panic, sniffling sobs to wrack through their body was the fact that Lotuspaw truly was a failure. They didn't keep their siblings safe and now they never could. They could never see Rosepaw and Sagepaw grow up into warriors and Lotuspaw would never grow up with them.

They were such an idiot and that would be what they were remembered as.

The bobtail whimpers quietly, ears pressed into their skull while they slowly collapse into themself. "I'm sorry... I'm - I'm so, so sorry, just - p, plea, ase.. please..." Paws covering their short snout, doing their best to control how loud they were being to not disturb the peace. Really, hilarious, Lotuspaw was mourning their own death and still wanted to ensure everyone's comfort.

They squeezed their eyes shut until stars and blots of colors invaded their vision.

They wondered if it would be alright now to pluck a star from the sky and give it to Spiderthroat. A parting gift, couldn't that be arranged?

Weekend-Wondering
July 1st, 2022, 04:23 PM
Day’s moon got to his belly, and rested his chin on his paws. He then closed his eyes, and fell into a comfortable rest.

Willowfern
July 1st, 2022, 08:13 PM
Dogbark
He/Him
__
The sky was a lovely shade of boredom as Dogbark wandered the seemingly never ending expanse of StarClan territory. He’d interacted with a few cats, most were still alive, but he still felt so very lonely. He missed his clanmates and his clan, he missed the lively sounds of ThunderClan, his home.
So, when he spotted a familiar pelt nearby, he at first thought he was seeing things. But no, a second look proved that he was in fact looking at the ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice’s sibling, which was odd, as Lotuspaw was, as far as he knew, alive. They seemed to be deeply troubled, which was a rare sight in StarClan, so Dogbark prodded himself to investigate and see what had caused Lotuspaw such pain.
He trotted over, his eyebrows knitted together with ill-hidden concern as he approached Lotuspaw.
”Lotuspaw?” He meowed softly, cocking his head and looking at the apprentice with eyes full of curiosity and worry, “Lotuspaw… are you alright?”
He could tell that Lotuspaw was in fact not alright, but Dogbark had never been excellent with children, and it was hard to comfort someone you didn’t know too well, let alone someone you hadn’t seen in moons.
[ x ghostie ]

SpiritWolf_yt
July 15th, 2022, 09:34 AM
Cinderpaw sighed then having tears run down her face, she then began crying

[open]

taillow
July 29th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Dustymoth
Ever since he had joined the ranks of StarClan and participated in Skystar's ceremony, Dustymoth had felt restless. At first, he had been excited to see all of his old friends, family, Clanmates. he had so many stories to tell each of them, and knew that there were so many stories they had to tell him. Excitement was an understatement to describe how he had felt.

Except that when he got to StarClan and settled in... it was rather empty. Save for a few cats lingering about - who kept to themselves anyways - Dustymoth didn't recognize a single cat. And it... hurt. His heart felt heavy with guilt as he tried to recall if he had ever been a bad cat in his life. Had he not made as many friends as he'd thought? He had been called to give a life to Skystar - surely that would make other StarClan ancestors want to come talk to him, right?

But with each passing day, there had really been no one - and while at first it had been crushing, now it just felt like a distant numb hole in his heart that Dustymoth had eventually grown used to.

Now things were changing. Skystar was dead, and Snowleap was to become the next leader. And as excited as he was - especially after having sent the omen about the Clan's next medicine cat - a part of him was anxious. He desperately wanted to give a life, but could he? Would that be seen as selfish, considering he had already given one to Skystar?

Nervously the young tom sat as stars glittered in his fur watching the events unfold. The funeral procession that marked the end of Skystar's reign was full of cats paying their last respects, and Dustymoth watched with a sadden expression. Sure the golden tom had his flaws - just like every other cat - but death was always sad no matter the circumstances.

[ Slushie :nuggle: ]

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 01:36 AM
Cinderpaw sighed then having tears run down her face, she then began crying

[open]

Twisting his head, Dirtfur spotted a cat who seemed to be crying. His heart was pulling itself out of the tabby's chest. Getting up, he padded to the other cat and sat down next to her. he attempted to comfort her by wrapping his fluffy tail around her.

"Are you doing alright, little one?" he asked, eyes sparkled with worry.

SpiritWolf_yt
July 30th, 2022, 08:00 AM
" i don't know anyone here and ..and i can't be with my friend" she said in sadness as she sniffled that wiping the tears it appeared not enough to stop the tears from coming
Dirtfur

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 09:01 AM
" i don't know anyone here and ..and i can't be with my friend" she said in sadness as she sniffled that wiping the tears it appeared not enough to stop the tears from coming
Dirtfur

The tomcat slowly lifted his tail-tip to touch the ‘paw’s shoulder. With a calming and understanding voice, Dirtfur spoke, “It will be okay, little one. You will be able to see your friend soon. While we wait for your friend, I can show you around and help you get to know our den-mates, if that is alright with you.”

SpiritWolf_yt
July 30th, 2022, 09:02 AM
Cinderpaw sniffled again and wiped the tears away then giving a smile she nodded" ok" she said
Dirtfur

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 09:23 AM
Cinderpaw sniffled again and wiped the tears away then giving a smile she nodded" ok" she said
Dirtfur

The tabby smiled back. Dirtfur felt proud, finally doing something that made cats happy instead of letting all of them down. Getting back up, the former deputy looked down at the other cat. Dirtfur knew that something was familiar with the she-cat. “I presume that you are named Cinderpaw,” he predicted.

SpiritWolf_yt
July 30th, 2022, 08:07 PM
Cinderpaw looked up at dirtfur then hearing him say her name she stopped" y-yes im Cinderpaw from riverclan" she replied surprised its the cat who helped her with her depression a little
Dirtfur

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 09:02 PM
Cinderpaw looked up at dirtfur then hearing him say her name she stopped" y-yes im Cinderpaw from riverclan" she replied surprised its the cat who helped her with her depression a little
Dirtfur

The star-lit Dirtfur nodded. He had never met the apprentice before, except when he watched over RiverClan. “StarClan is glad to have you here, Cinderpaw.”

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 09:12 PM
The ginger Persian tom found his way to StarClan camp, his memories of drowning were still quite vivid in his mind.

"Why did StarClan want me here so soon? I don't understand!" Maplepaw wailed as he finally stepped foot into his new home. "I- I wanted to make Dawnstar proud! I- I wanted to help the rest of my Clan during the twoleg's invasion on ShadowClan!"

Dropping to the ground, young Maplepaw began to feel desperate. There had to be a reason he was sent to StarClan so soon... right?

"Someone tell me why I'm here!!!" he yowled with his eyes closed.

(OPEN! Here's why he was sent to StarClan fyi: to grant Snowleap a life)

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 09:22 PM
The ginger Persian tom found his way to StarClan camp, his memories of drowning were still quite vivid in his mind.

"Why did StarClan want me here so soon? I don't understand!" Maplepaw wailed as he finally stepped foot into his new home. "I- I wanted to make Dawnstar proud! I- I wanted to help the rest of my Clan during the twoleg's invasion on ShadowClan!"

Dropping to the ground, young Maplepaw began to feel desperate. There had to be a reason he was sent to StarClan so soon... right?

"Someone tell me why I'm here!!!" he yowled with his eyes closed.

(OPEN! Here's why he was sent to StarClan fyi: to grant Snowleap a life)

Amber eyes of the brown tomcat moved away from his meal and to what seemed to be a newcomer. Dirtfur could not help but use his ears to eavesdrop on what the newcomer has to say. It was definitely a ShadowClan cat, from the way he mentioned about Dawnstar and the twoleg invasion.

He picked up his non-eaten meal and padded over to the apprentice. He dropped the star-lit fresh-kill and prod it to the apprentice's side. "You must be new here. You should eat, it can make you feel better, especially after experiencing some kind of death." Dirtfur looked down at the other tomcat, eyes sparkled with comfort and concern for him.

He did not check if the apprentice took the former deputy's advice and went on speaking, "Mind telling me your name and the last time you remember?"

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Amber eyes of the brown tomcat moved away from his meal and to what seemed to be a newcomer. Dirtfur could not help but use his ears to eavesdrop on what the newcomer has to say. It was definitely a ShadowClan cat, from the way he mentioned about Dawnstar and the twoleg invasion.

He picked up his non-eaten meal and padded over to the apprentice. He dropped the star-lit fresh-kill and prod it to the apprentice's side. "You must be new here. You should eat, it can make you feel better, especially after experiencing some kind of death." Dirtfur looked down at the other tomcat, eyes sparkled with comfort and concern for him.

He did not check if the apprentice took the former deputy's advice and went on speaking, "Mind telling me your name and the last time you remember?"

Opening his eyes back up, Maplepaw noticed another StarClan cat had come up to him- and with prey that looked like it had been hunted on StarClan's hunting grounds.

"I'm new here, yeah...," the apprentice nodded in confirmation and sat up to eat the prey that had been brought and given to him. This is so good! Better than what they had back in the forest! he chewed slowly, taking in the taste that had been preciously stored inside the fresh-kill. "Thanks, whoever you are!"

The young tom wasn't well-versed in his ancestors, he didn't even know which Clan this cat came from. But it didn't matter quite yet. The tom was talking to him again. Bringing his attention back to the starry-looking tom, Maplepaw began answered the tom's question, "M-maplepaw... all I remember is trying to find territory in the Outskirts for ShadowClan to stay while twolegs became a problem in Pinewatch Patch. And the flow of the river I didn't see until the last moment... w-who are you, exactly? I don't mean to be rude..."

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 10:39 PM
Opening his eyes back up, Maplepaw noticed another StarClan cat had come up to him- and with prey that looked like it had been hunted on StarClan's hunting grounds.

"I'm new here, yeah...," the apprentice nodded in confirmation and sat up to eat the prey that had been brought and given to him. This is so good! Better than what they had back in the forest! he chewed slowly, taking in the taste that had been preciously stored inside the fresh-kill. "Thanks, whoever you are!"

The young tom wasn't well-versed in his ancestors, he didn't even know which Clan this cat came from. But it didn't matter quite yet. The tom was talking to him again. Bringing his attention back to the starry-looking tom, Maplepaw began answered the tom's question, "M-maplepaw... all I remember is trying to find territory in the Outskirts for ShadowClan to stay while twolegs became a problem in Pinewatch Patch. And the flow of the river I didn't see until the last moment... w-who are you, exactly? I don't mean to be rude..."

Dirtfur looked away, letting the apprentice take a few bites. The tabby twisted his head back to look at the cat who called himself Maplepaw. "You are much welcome."

As soon as Maplepaw mentioned about the river, Dirtfur instantly knew what had happened to the newcomer before he was sent to StarClan. "I am Dirtfur. Former deputy of RiverClan," he answered. Finally sitting and closing his eyes, the star-brown tomcat yawned. "You do not need to worry about your clanmates," he added.

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 10:44 PM
Dirtfur looked away, letting the apprentice take a few bites. The tabby twisted his head back to look at the cat who called himself Maplepaw. "You are much welcome."

As soon as Maplepaw mentioned about the river, Dirtfur instantly knew what had happened to the newcomer before he was sent to StarClan. "I am Dirtfur. Former deputy of RiverClan," he answered. Finally sitting and closing his eyes, the star-brown tomcat yawned. "You do not need to worry about your clanmates," he added.

"Nice to meet you, Dirtfur," Maplepaw smiled and sat up after pausing what he was saying to finish his first meal in StarClan. "You belonged in RiverClan? W-what... what happened to you? Do you remember?"

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 11:12 PM
"Nice to meet you, Dirtfur," Maplepaw smiled and sat up after pausing what he was saying to finish his first meal in StarClan. "You belonged in RiverClan? W-what... what happened to you? Do you remember?"

Dirtfur nodded silently, in a way that says 'nice to meet you too'. He opened up his eyes, anxiety pressed against his stomach as he was asked about what happened to him. He looked up at the sky, recounting his every memory he could remember.

"I was deputy, but I made mistakes." The tomcat sighed, now remembering a couple of sunrises ago he reluctantly watched his former apprentice kill someone. It made the teary Dirtfur shivered. It was his fault. He had made Wormbite into a killer, and it was all his fault. He just now have to accept the fact and move on from it, but it was difficult. "I was soon exiled, and died at old age... as a loner."

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 11:17 PM
Dirtfur nodded silently, in a way that says 'nice to meet you too'. He opened up his eyes, anxiety pressed against his stomach as he was asked about what happened to him. He looked up at the sky, recounting his every memory he could remember.

"I was deputy, but I made mistakes." The tomcat sighed, now remembering a couple of sunrises ago he reluctantly watched his former apprentice kill someone. It made the teary Dirtfur shivered. It was his fault. He had made Wormbite into a killer, and it was all his fault. He just now have to accept the fact and move on from it, but it was difficult. "I was soon exiled, and died at old age... as a loner."

Maplepaw unsheathed and sheathed his claws in slight awkwardness as Dirtfur had begun to look up at StarClan's sky. Had he said something wrong? He hoped not, that would make for an awkward situation between the two... Clanmates?

"What were you exiled for? Were you a mouse-brain that RiverClan no longer wanted?" that was how Maplepaw viewed exiles in ShadowClan. He had known no different. "What'd you do that made your leader want to exile you?"

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 11:28 PM
"What were you exiled for? Were you a mouse-brain that RiverClan no longer wanted?" that was how Maplepaw viewed exiles in ShadowClan. He had known no different. "What'd you do that made Skystar want to exile you?"

Dirtfur, amber hues still focused on the sky, shook his head. "You are mistaken on both things. You may not heard about one of RiverClan's former leaders, Lionstar.

"I was causing trouble due to something taking over my head," he meowed, leaving out that it was the dirt he usually dabbed on himself that caused him to lose everything. "the last straw... was sneezing on Lionstar." The idea may seemed funny at first, but it did not made the former RiverClan cat chuckle. What did made him laugh was remembering back to Maplepaw's mention of Skystar.

"I was dead by the time my son became RiverClan's leader. I could not be exiled by him if I was dead." Dirtfur smiled, though it was a nervous -yet proud- smile. He wished he could've been at Skystar's nine-lives ceremony.

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 11:45 PM
Dirtfur, amber hues still focused on the sky, shook his head. "You are mistaken on both things. You may not heard about one of RiverClan's former leaders, Lionstar.

"I was causing trouble due to something taking over my head," he meowed, leaving out that it was the dirt he usually dabbed on himself that caused him to lose everything. "the last straw... was sneezing on Lionstar." The idea may seemed funny at first, but it did not made the former RiverClan cat chuckle. What did made him laugh was remembering back to Maplepaw's mention of Skystar.

"I was dead by the time my son became RiverClan's leader. I could not be exiled by him if I was dead." Dirtfur smiled, though it was a nervous -yet proud- smile. He wished he could've been at Skystar's nine-lives ceremony.

Shock plagued Maplepaw's face. It was hard for him to comprehend. First, was the mention of Lionstar's more than mouse-brained reasoning to exile Dirtfur. A sneeze?! A sneeze was the reason Dirtfur was exiled?! Maplepaw looked for signs the warrior had joked, but there were none. The second thing that had made the young apprentice shocked was how Skystar was connected to the warrior.

"Y-you're Skystar's father?!" Maplepaw gasped, he was in the presence of the father of a Clan leader! That was something he never got to see. Dawnstar's mother, he knew, was the leader before her. However, Maplepaw never saw Icestar or spoke to her. "Y-you must be very proud of him! Is... I-is Icestar here? She's Dawnstar's mother!"

Dirtfur
July 30th, 2022, 11:55 PM
Shock plagued Maplepaw's face. It was hard for him to comprehend. First, was the mention of Lionstar's more than mouse-brained reasoning to exile Dirtfur. A sneeze?! A sneeze was the reason Dirtfur was exiled?! Maplepaw looked for signs the warrior had joked, but there were none. The second thing that had made the young apprentice shocked was how Skystar was connected to the warrior.

"Y-you're Skystar's father?!" Maplepaw gasped, he was in the presence of the father of a Clan leader! That was something he never got to see. Dawnstar's mother, he knew, was the leader before her. However, Maplepaw never saw Icestar or spoke to her. "Y-you must be very proud of him! Is... I-is Icestar here? She's Dawnstar's mother!"

Brown hairs bristled as Dirtfur was startled by Maplepaw's gasp. He forced his fur to smooth itself down as he explained that he was not Skystar's biological father. "I adopted him along with his brother, Sunpaw." He sighed again, dropping his eyes from the sky and gazed at the star-lit apprentice. Even now, his vision on what is happening with Sunpaw was blurry. Maybe when Dirtfur has time, he could go visit Sunpaw in a dream.

"Back then, Skystar was a tiny, cute kit named Sparrowkit," he meowed with a purring edge. He was indeed proud being an adoptive father to a cat who became a medicine cat and a leader. Shaking his head, Dirtfur grinned. "I am not sure, I had not met Icestar." Though, considering her background, Dirtfur thought that she was now in the Dark Forest, but it was just a guess.

SpiritedWarrior
July 31st, 2022, 12:19 AM
Brown hairs bristled as Dirtfur was startled by Maplepaw's gasp. He forced his fur to smooth itself down as he explained that he was not Skystar's biological father. "I adopted him along with his brother, Sunpaw." He sighed again, dropping his eyes from the sky and gazed at the star-lit apprentice. Even now, his vision on what is happening with Sunpaw was blurry. Maybe when Dirtfur has time, he could go visit Sunpaw in a dream.

"Back then, Skystar was a tiny, cute kit named Sparrowkit," he meowed with a purring edge. He was indeed proud being an adoptive father to a cat who became a medicine cat and a leader. Shaking his head, Dirtfur grinned. "I am not sure, I had not met Icestar." Though, considering her background, Dirtfur thought that she was now in the Dark Forest, but it was just a guess.

"Sparrowkit? I wonder why Skystar went under that name change... I hate to say it, but he was a weak leader. At least, he was in my eyes," Maplepaw shrugged. "Sorry if you see him differently... but he never seems to do much for RiverClan."

Dirtfur
July 31st, 2022, 12:27 AM
"Sparrowkit? I wonder why Skystar went under that name change... I hate to say it, but he was a weak leader. At least, he was in my eyes," Maplepaw shrugged. "Sorry if you see him differently... but he never seems to do much for RiverClan."

Dirtfur still smiled, and later nodded. He did wished that his adoptive son would have done something other than kidnapping, but there is no going back. "He did some good things as a clanmate, even when he was not RiverClan's leader. Did you know that he was a medicine cat before he became leader?" he purred. Though he could not remember if Skystar did completely became a medicine cat, or was just an apprentice.

SpiritWolf_yt
July 31st, 2022, 12:15 PM
The star-lit Dirtfur nodded. He had never met the apprentice before, except when he watched over RiverClan. “StarClan is glad to have you here, Cinderpaw.”

Cinderpaw lowered her head" i like starclan but my friend in down there in riverclan" she replied

SpiritedWarrior
July 31st, 2022, 01:14 PM
Dirtfur still smiled, and later nodded. He did wished that his adoptive son would have done something other than kidnapping, but there is no going back. "He did some good things as a clanmate, even when he was not RiverClan's leader. Did you know that he was a medicine cat before he became leader?" he purred. Though he could not remember if Skystar did completely became a medicine cat, or was just an apprentice.

"No, I never knew he was a medicine cat!" Maplepaw perked his starry ears in awe and opened his mouth slightly. "I wonder why he became RiverClan's leader..."

Dirtfur
July 31st, 2022, 04:18 PM
Cinderpaw lowered her head" i like starclan but my friend in down there in riverclan" she replied
Dirtfur looked at Cinderpaw as his eyes sparkled with indirect guilt. He opened his mouth, then heartbeats later he closed it back up.
---~~--~~---*---~~--~~---
"No, I never knew he was a medicine cat!" Maplepaw perked his starry ears in awe and opened his mouth slightly. "I wonder why he became RiverClan's leader..."

The dirt-star cat let out a rumble in his throat as he grinned. He shook his head right and left; it was even unknown to him why his adoptive son was no longer a medicine cat, then became RiverClan’s leader.

Dirtfur soon focused back on Maplepaw. His smile drooped. “Speaking of Skystar...he sadly passed away.”

SpiritedWarrior
July 31st, 2022, 04:24 PM
Dirtfur looked at Cinderpaw as his eyes sparkled with indirect guilt. He opened his mouth, then heartbeats later he closed it back up.
---~~--~~---*---~~--~~---

The dirt-star cat let out a rumble in his throat as he grinned. He shook his head right and left; it was even unknown to him why his adoptive son was no longer a medicine cat, then became RiverClan’s leader.

Dirtfur soon focused back on Maplepaw. His smile drooped. “Speaking of Skystar...he sadly passed away.”

Skystar what?! He's dead now?! "H-how'd he die?! I-is he coming to join us?" Maplepaw was caught off guard, how could a leader lose all their lives so soon? Please tell me this is a joke, Skystar still had so much potential!

Dirtfur
July 31st, 2022, 04:52 PM
Skystar what?! He's dead now?! "H-how'd he die?! I-is he coming to join us?" Maplepaw was caught off guard, how could a leader lose all their lives so soon? Please tell me this is a joke, Skystar still had so much potential!

The brown tabby did not answer the other tom’s questions. His maw turned up, no longer a frown, but it was not turned into a smile. His face was blank, except for his twinkling star eyes which betrayed his real feelings, mainly guilt.

He, admittedly, stopped watching over Skystar for a few heartbeats. The leader and Snowleap, and likely along with others, returned back from searching for new territories. Dirtfur thought it was a good idea to take a break, thinking that Skystar would be safe. It was a mistake, he allowed Fate to take over and create its own twisted plans… and killed Skystar in the strangest of ways.

Changing the subject, the dirt-cat teared up. Bright water welling in his eyes. “Snowleap is now RiverClan’s leader. He will likely be at the Starcave soon. You know,” he added, “if you like, you can join me on my journey to the Starcave for the leader ceremony.”

SpiritedWarrior
July 31st, 2022, 05:06 PM
The brown tabby did not answer the other tom’s questions. His maw turned up, no longer a frown, but it was not turned into a smile. His face was blank, except for his twinkling star eyes which betrayed his real feelings, mainly guilt.

He, admittedly, stopped watching over Skystar for a few heartbeats. The leader and Snowleap, and likely along with others, returned back from searching for new territories. Dirtfur thought it was a good idea to take a break, thinking that Skystar would be safe. It was a mistake, he allowed Fate to take over and create its own twisted plans… and killed Skystar in the strangest of ways.

Changing the subject, the dirt-cat teared up. Bright water welling in his eyes. “Snowleap is now RiverClan’s leader. He will likely be at the Starcave soon. You know,” he added, “if you like, you can join me on my journey to the Starcave for the leader ceremony.”

"Snowleap sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders, your son chose his deputy well," Maplepaw complimented, a bit disappointed that his questions were not going to be answered. Is Skystar going to the Dark Forest since he wasn't a good leader? "I'd love to!"

The young tom had never been to the Starcave or even seen Snowleap before. Why not see him when he's becoming Snowstar? Excitement flowed in the starry tom's body.

Dirtfur
July 31st, 2022, 06:07 PM
"Snowleap sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders, your son chose his deputy well," Maplepaw complimented, a bit disappointed that his questions were not going to be answered. Is Skystar going to the Dark Forest since he wasn't a good leader? "I'd love to!"

The young tom had never been to the Starcave or even seen Snowleap before. Why not see him when he's becoming Snowstar? Excitement flowed in the starry tom's body.

Dirtfur nodded a thanks, reluctantly forcing a smile on the former deputy's maw. No more to say, and no stories to tell, the bright brown tomcat pushed himself up. He noticed the excitement radiating from the apprentice, leaving Dirtfur chuckling. "Come on, then. It is better to be there now than wait till the last heartbeat."

SpiritedWarrior
July 31st, 2022, 06:39 PM
Dirtfur nodded a thanks, reluctantly forcing a smile on the former deputy's maw. No more to say, and no stories to tell, the bright brown tomcat pushed himself up. He noticed the excitement radiating from the apprentice, leaving Dirtfur chuckling. "Come on, then. It is better to be there now than wait till the last heartbeat."

I'm going to see more of StarClan and the Starcave! Maplepaw jumped up, ready to follow Dirtfur to where they had to go. I will see Snowleap's ceremony! I can't wait!

"I'm ready!" he nodded his head and lashed his tail, urging Dirtfur to lead the way there.

SpiritWolf_yt
July 31st, 2022, 07:05 PM
"anyway you were gonna show me the camp right?" she said with a mild voice

Dirtfur

Dirtfur
July 31st, 2022, 07:32 PM
"anyway you were gonna show me the camp right?" she said with a mild voice

Dirtfur

Dirtfur nodded. "Oh yes, I nearly forgot," he chuckled, then waved his tail that signaled for Cinderpaw to follow him.

(if it is alright with ya, we can end it there :heartbounce: )

SpiritWolf_yt
July 31st, 2022, 07:34 PM
[ok]

Cinderpaw followed

Dirtfur

sock
August 4th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Lightwind crept slowly into this strange camp. He was still unsure of where he was, having just been in the Medicine cat's den suffering from greencough. Many cats where lounging around and sharing tongues. The handsome hazel-tabby tom was skeptical. this place could only have one explanation... he was in StarClan. With the realization, his eyes widened in fear, and he shot up from his hunting crouch. His mind wizzed, and his vision faltered. Everything went black as he fell to the ground, fainted.

Akira
August 9th, 2022, 05:29 PM
Eelkit had a little spring in his step as he wandered around the StarClan camp, his eyes shimmering almost as brightly as the stars that decorated his pelt. RiverClan was getting a new leader! And so was ThunderClan! It was always excited to hear of a new leader, especially for two Clans. It always meant there would be progress in the Clans, but only if the leader is a good one. But Eelkit doubted that he needed to worry about it.

The RiverClan kit eventually sat down, his energy depleted from skipping around camp, but he was still excited. Idly he wondered how his family members and their descendants were doing, but that's a question for another day. For now, it was happy times! Yay!

(Open to anyone!)

sock
August 9th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Rainkit pranced up to the other kit sitting in the camp. "Hi!" She mewed. "What's your name!?" She spoke a bit loudly because of her deafness, but Rainkit knew how to read whiskers to understand what cats where saying. Ritsuka

Akira
August 9th, 2022, 05:45 PM
Rainkit pranced up to the other kit sitting in the camp. "Hi!" She mewed. "What's your name!?" She spoke a bit loudly because of her deafness, but Rainkit knew how to read whiskers to understand what cats where saying. Ritsuka
Eelkit looked at the other kit in surprise, blinking quickly before responding. "Um... I'm Eelkit, from RiverClan," he mewed, head tilted. "Who might you be?" He was always one eager to make friends, so why not try now?

sock
August 9th, 2022, 05:47 PM
Eelkit looked at the other kit in surprise, blinking quickly before responding. "Um... I'm Eelkit, from RiverClan," he mewed, head tilted. "Who might you be?" He was always one eager to make friends, so why not try now?
"My name's Rainkit!" She meowed, still unusually loudly. "Your name sounds cool! If you got to choose, what would your warrior name have been!?"

Akira
August 9th, 2022, 05:50 PM
"My name's Rainkit!" She meowed, still unusually loudly. "Your name sounds cool! If you got to choose, what would your warrior name have been!?"
Eelkit pinned his ears back against his head, hurting from Rainkit's loud volume yet unwilling to tell her to lower her voice: he didn't want to be rude. Instead he focused on her question and hummed thoughtfully, tilting his head before arriving to an answer.

"I... Guess I would choose Eelwhisker? Eelcreek? I don't know..." Despite all his time in StarClan, Eelkit hadn't really thought about that. He never had to: he was never going to become a warrior, anyways, so why bother? But, he kept those thoughts to himself, turning to Rainkit once more. "What about you? What would you have liked your warrior name to be?"

sock
August 9th, 2022, 05:55 PM
"Definitely Rainpelt!" Rainkit meowed happily (and still loudly). Her thick, fluffy grey pelt ruffled a bit in the small breeze. Ritsuka

Akira
August 9th, 2022, 06:01 PM
"Definitely Rainpelt!" Rainkit meowed happily (and still loudly). Her thick, fluffy grey pelt ruffled a bit in the small breeze. Ritsuka
Eelkit hummed, his ears still pinned against his head in an effort to lightly muffle Rainkit's voice. Rainpelt, huh... A nice name. Not bad. "Well... What Clan did you come from?" He asked. He couldn't really recognize her scent but, then again, he never got to learn the scents of the other Clans.

Lakestorm
August 9th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Pounceleap trotted into camp and saw a bunch of cats, some she knew and some she didn’t, “wow…” she mewed to herself in awe

sock
August 9th, 2022, 06:40 PM
Eelkit hummed, his ears still pinned against his head in an effort to lightly muffle Rainkit's voice. Rainpelt, huh... A nice name. Not bad. "Well... What Clan did you come from?" He asked. He couldn't really recognize her scent but, then again, he never got to learn the scents of the other Clans.

"I can't really remember..." She said loudly. "But i bet a mouse it was AWESOME!" Rainkit sat down and let out a large yawn. "StarClan's great isn't it..." The fluffy grey molly enjoyed her time here, and now she had finally met a new friend!

Akira
August 9th, 2022, 06:49 PM
"I can't really remember..." She said loudly. "But i bet a mouse it was AWESOME!" Rainkit sat down and let out a large yawn. "StarClan's great isn't it..." The fluffy grey molly enjoyed her time here, and now she had finally met a new friend!
Eelkit blinked rapidly. She didn't remember her Clan? Hm... Then she was either a really old spirit, or very young at the time of her death. He hummed at her second question, whiskers twitching. StarClan was great, but it was also a hard slap of reality that told cats that they were dead, and couldn't see their living friends and family anymore. Sometimes, being in StarClan isn't always the greatest, but Eelkit kept that thought to himself. He merely curled his little tail around his paws and nodded.

"I suppose..." He said quietly, scanning the camp once more. He spotted elders, who had served their Clans for many moons, leaders who had sacrificed themselves for the good of their Clan, warriors who died protecting this Clan, and apprentices and kits dead before their time, like himself and Rainkit. Eelkit frowned, but quickly covered it with a neutral expression. "But not always..." he whispered to himself.

sock
August 9th, 2022, 07:34 PM
Eelkit blinked rapidly. She didn't remember her Clan? Hm... Then she was either a really old spirit, or very young at the time of her death. He hummed at her second question, whiskers twitching. StarClan was great, but it was also a hard slap of reality that told cats that they were dead, and couldn't see their living friends and family anymore. Sometimes, being in StarClan isn't always the greatest, but Eelkit kept that thought to himself. He merely curled his little tail around his paws and nodded.

"I suppose..." He said quietly, scanning the camp once more. He spotted elders, who had served their Clans for many moons, leaders who had sacrificed themselves for the good of their Clan, warriors who died protecting this Clan, and apprentices and kits dead before their time, like himself and Rainkit. Eelkit frowned, but quickly covered it with a neutral expression. "But not always..." he whispered to himself.

Being able to read whiskers, Rainkit knew what Eelkit whispered to himself. "Why do you say that?" She said, still louder than other cats usually speak. "do you have any other friends here? I mean, other than me?" The kit asked. still at her usual loud volume.

Akira
August 9th, 2022, 07:55 PM
Being able to read whiskers, Rainkit knew what Eelkit whispered to himself. "Why do you say that?" She said, still louder than other cats usually speak. "do you have any other friends here? I mean, other than me?" The kit asked. still at her usual loud volume.
"Oh, never mind that," Eelkit said, waving a paw dismissively. "Ignore what I said. But, uh... Not really?" Most cats in StarClan don't look for strangers to become friends with: they usually look for their in life friends and loved ones instead. Why would he bother?

sock
August 9th, 2022, 10:15 PM
"Oh, never mind that," Eelkit said, waving a paw dismissively. "Ignore what I said. But, uh... Not really?" Most cats in StarClan don't look for strangers to become friends with: they usually look for their in life friends and loved ones instead. Why would he bother?
The kit shrugged. "I don't really gave friends either. Cats always call me loud and annoying. I might talk a bit strangely, but it's only because im deaf." Rainkit huffed. Her fur bristled a bit, but it lay flat quickly.

Akira
August 9th, 2022, 10:20 PM
The kit shrugged. "I don't really gave friends either. Cats always call me loud and annoying. I might talk a bit strangely, but it's only because im deaf." Rainkit huffed. Her fur bristled a bit, but it lay flat quickly.
Ah, no wonder she had been talking so loudly. He should've guessed that. Well, at least now he knew. Eelkit hummed upon listening to her response, green eyes focusing on the starry camp they were in. "Hmm... You're the first deaf cat I've met, and I've been in StarClan for 130 moons. Don't mind the others: it's not your fault they can't behave and keep their thoughts to themselves. They'll eventually leave you alone after some time."

sock
August 10th, 2022, 06:17 AM
Ah, no wonder she had been talking so loudly. He should've guessed that. Well, at least now he knew. Eelkit hummed upon listening to her response, green eyes focusing on the starry camp they were in. "Hmm... You're the first deaf cat I've met, and I've been in StarClan for 130 moons. Don't mind the others: it's not your fault they can't behave and keep their thoughts to themselves. They'll eventually leave you alone after some time."
Rainkit smiled at the tom. "Thank you." She meowed. "I've been here for... i think... about 540 moons or so? give or take?" Rainkit didn't much care that she was dead. The grey molly didn't remember her life at all. "How did you die? I was killed by a badger attack. thats all i remember of my life."

Akira
August 10th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Rainkit smiled at the tom. "Thank you." She meowed. "I've been here for... i think... about 540 moons or so? give or take?" Rainkit didn't much care that she was dead. The grey molly didn't remember her life at all. "How did you die? I was killed by a badger attack. thats all i remember of my life."
Eelkit blinked in surprise. No wonder she didn't recall her Clan. She was three times older than he was! Maybe four times! And-oh... He shifted uncomfortably when she asked his death. He never really liked talking about it: it was terrifying, after all.

"Um... I was picked up by a hawk while protecting my sister... And... While we were flying... The hawk dropped me... And I landed on my head..." Eelkit said quickly, wanting to get it over with. "Um... Could we change the subject?"

sock
August 10th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Eelkit blinked in surprise. No wonder she didn't recall her Clan. She was three times older than he was! Maybe four times! And-oh... He shifted uncomfortably when she asked his death. He never really liked talking about it: it was terrifying, after all.

"Um... I was picked up by a hawk while protecting my sister... And... While we were flying... The hawk dropped me... And I landed on my head..." Eelkit said quickly, wanting to get it over with. "Um... Could we change the subject?"
Rainkit licked the kit's forehead. "Alright. What do you want to talk about then?" she asked thoughtfully.

Akira
August 10th, 2022, 11:30 AM
Rainkit licked the kit's forehead. "Alright. What do you want to talk about then?" she asked thoughtfully.
Eelkit's ears flicked and he shrugged. Anything else was better than talking about his untimely death. "I'm not really sure..." He hadn't had long conversations with other cats in quite a while, so he had no idea where to start. Instead, he left that up to Rainkit, who seemed to him like someone always eager to talk.

sock
August 10th, 2022, 11:33 AM
Eelkit's ears flicked and he shrugged. Anything else was better than talking about his untimely death. "I'm not really sure..." He hadn't had long conversations with other cats in quite a while, so he had no idea where to start. Instead, he left that up to Rainkit, who seemed to him like someone always eager to talk.
"wanna play mossball? it's a game i learned here from other kits. they didn't actually let me play though..." She mewed. "You roll up a ball of moss, throw it in the air and you can't let it touch the ground!" Rainkit meowed loudly. "It's super fun!"

Akira
August 10th, 2022, 11:44 AM
"wanna play mossball? it's a game i learned here from other kits. they didn't actually let me play though..." She mewed. "You roll up a ball of moss, throw it in the air and you can't let it touch the ground!" Rainkit meowed loudly. "It's super fun!"
Of course Eelkit knew what moss ball was: he had played with Minnowcreek and Perchleap, back then as Minnowkit and Perchkit, while he was alive. He hadn't played in a while... And he would've like to but, in a short while, he was told he had a task to do soon. How sad.

"I'm sorry, but I can't," Eelkit meowed, politely turning down the offer. "I have some news to deliver in a bit, and I can't afford to be late. That's why I'm here, waiting for the moment to be right."

SplashyLumi
August 10th, 2022, 12:42 PM
CreeperLover649 “Welcome!“

bubble[error].
August 10th, 2022, 12:44 PM
CreeperLover649 “Welcome!“

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw looked around StarClan Camp. "Wow. It's beautiful here," she meowed, sniffing the air. Cats with stars in their pelts were everywhere. It was amazing.

SplashyLumi
August 10th, 2022, 12:48 PM
~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw looked around StarClan Camp. "Wow. It's beautiful here," she meowed, sniffing the air. Cats with stars in their pelts were everywhere. It was amazing.
“Yep! Enjoy your time here!” She announced

bubble[error].
August 10th, 2022, 12:51 PM
“Yep! Enjoy your time here!” She announced

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw smiled. "It there anything else I should know about?" She asked. The Dark Forest came into her mind. The orange tabby believed that StarClan and The Dark Forest share a border. But she wasn't fully sure yet.

SplashyLumi
August 10th, 2022, 12:52 PM
~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw smiled. "It there anything else I should know about?" She asked. The Dark Forest came into her mind. The orange tabby believed that StarClan and The Dark Forest share a border. But she wasn't fully sure yet.
Cottonwish nodded “Be careful to not cross the border, don't do that and you're fine.“

bubble[error].
August 10th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Cottonwish nodded “Be careful to not cross the border, don't do that and you're fine.“

*Tigerpaw nodded and padded off, thanking Cottonwish*

sock
August 10th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Of course Eelkit knew what moss ball was: he had played with Minnowcreek and Perchleap, back then as Minnowkit and Perchkit, while he was alive. He hadn't played in a while... And he would've like to but, in a short while, he was told he had a task to do soon. How sad.

"I'm sorry, but I can't," Eelkit meowed, politely turning down the offer. "I have some news to deliver in a bit, and I can't afford to be late. That's why I'm here, waiting for the moment to be right."

Rainkit tail drooped a bit. "Oh, all right then. I'll see you around Eelkit!" With that, the fluffy grey kit turned and left, prancing around camp, playing mossball with herself.

sock
August 13th, 2022, 09:55 AM
Rainkit watched the happenings of the bustiling camp. Her ear twitched as a strong wing ruffled her thick grey fur. She set her ice blue gaze on a small beetle crawling by her paws. The kit giggled as it crawled up her paw onto her leg. She shook it off gently and played with it for a bit... but squished it on accident. [open to interaction]

SpiritWolf_yt
August 13th, 2022, 10:29 AM
Cinderpaw padded around then seeing a kit she came up to the kit" hey there little one what are you doing?" she asked wondering how the kit died and ended up in starclan
Blossomflight_:D

sock
August 13th, 2022, 11:15 AM
Cinderpaw padded around then seeing a kit she came up to the kit" hey there little one what are you doing?" she asked wondering how the kit died and ended up in starclan
Rainkit watched the new cat pad up to her. "Hello!" She said, quite loudly. "Im just watchin the cats!" The fluffy grey kit said, volume still just short of a yell.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 13th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Cinderpaw smiled" are you new to starclan?" she asked softly

sock
August 13th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Cinderpaw smiled" are you new to starclan?" she asked softly
"No, I've been here for quite a while!" Once again, just short of yelling. "Very, very long!" The fluffy grey kit mewed happily, a bit strange since she was talking about death ;-;

Madelaine
August 19th, 2022, 07:07 AM
Birdsong
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

Watching her son among the nursery walls. She should be down there with him. Instead she was up here instead of down there with her little star. He had been everything to her and now she felt like she was far away from him. Spiderkit was all too precious and she didn't want to see him hurt. Maybe soon he'll find the right cat to watch over him just as much as she. He needed someone who'd be right by his side. A cat he could cry on and come to with his problems. She should have done that, but starclan had other plans for her and her son. One day though her little star would be with her again, but right now she knew he had a full life ahead of him. Birdsong forced herself to look away. She really needed to get her mind off of things. Maybe another cat would come by? It would help.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
Open
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Red'fur
August 19th, 2022, 07:12 AM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He slowly padded into the starclan camp. He was clearly upset. He spotted another sad looking starclan cat and padded over mewing a greeting. *
" Hey... What's wrong with you? "

SplashyLumi
August 19th, 2022, 07:26 AM
Birdsong
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

Watching her son among the nursery walls. She should be down there with him. Instead she was up here instead of down there with her little star. He had been everything to her and now she felt like she was far away from him. Spiderkit was all too precious and she didn't want to see him hurt. Maybe soon he'll find the right cat to watch over him just as much as she. He needed someone who'd be right by his side. A cat he could cry on and come to with his problems. She should have done that, but starclan had other plans for her and her son. One day though her little star would be with her again, but right now she knew he had a full life ahead of him. Birdsong forced herself to look away. She really needed to get her mind off of things. Maybe another cat would come by? It would help.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
Open
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Cottonwish trotted up to the upset molly “Hey, are you alright? You seem quite upset.” They asked.

Lakestorm
August 20th, 2022, 10:07 AM
Pounceleap hated being away from Riverclan, she loved it there, but here there was peace, we were all equal’s here she looked down into the moon pool and saw in the clearing was, another…. Dead cat, “why does my clan deserve this?” She thought aloud and flattened her ears in sorrow, “it’s never fun to see cats join me in starclan” she murmured

sock
August 24th, 2022, 08:02 AM
Rainkt sat... [open]

sock
September 1st, 2022, 03:50 PM
Rainkit ran around the clearing, failing to reach a butterfly that fluttered just above her head... the small fluffy grey molly took another leap, but fell to her paws unsuccessful. She let out a groan of displeasure, before plopping herself down to pout. [open]

endlessskies
September 1st, 2022, 07:59 PM
Rainkit ran around the clearing, failing to reach a butterfly that fluttered just above her head... the small fluffy grey molly took another leap, but fell to her paws unsuccessful. She let out a groan of displeasure, before plopping herself down to pout. [open]
Starlingshine padded into the clearing to see a small kit fall onto the ground. Her amber eyes widened in alarm. 'Are you okay?'

sock
September 2nd, 2022, 07:26 AM
Starlingshine padded into the clearing to see a small kit fall onto the ground. Her amber eyes widened in alarm. 'Are you okay?'
Rainkit turned to study the molly standing before her. "Im fine." She meowed loudly. "What's your name?"

endlessskies
September 2nd, 2022, 06:41 PM
Rainkit turned to study the molly standing before her. "Im fine." She meowed loudly. "What's your name?"
'Starlingshine. Formerly of ShadowClan.' Too many memories crowded her head at those words and she stared into the distance.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 07:45 AM
'Starlingshine. Formerly of ShadowClan.' Too many memories crowded her head at those words and she stared into the distance.
"Im Rainkit." She mewed loudly. The small grey kit always sounded just short of a yowl.

endlessskies
September 3rd, 2022, 06:28 PM
"Im Rainkit." She mewed loudly. The small grey kit always sounded just short of a yowl.
'From which clan?' Starlingshine asked. The kit seemed a bit... loud.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:40 PM
'From which clan?' Starlingshine asked. The kit seemed a bit... loud.
"I can't remember." She mewed loudly. "Im quite an old spirit some have said. 365 moons i've been here!" Rainkit licked her paw and dragged it across her small face.

endlessskies
September 3rd, 2022, 07:22 PM
"I can't remember." She mewed loudly. "Im quite an old spirit some have said. 365 moons i've been here!" Rainkit licked her paw and dragged it across her small face.
'Oh wow...' Starlingshine was stunned. 'You've been counting?'

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 07:27 PM
'Oh wow...' Starlingshine was stunned. 'You've been counting?'
"Yup!" Rainkit shouted. "Im deaf, so thats really the most fun thing to do. I kno what you're saying cuz i learned to read whiskers!" The molly had no IDEA how loud she was being.

endlessskies
September 3rd, 2022, 10:12 PM
"Yup!" Rainkit shouted. "Im deaf, so thats really the most fun thing to do. I kno what you're saying cuz i learned to read whiskers!" The molly had no IDEA how loud she was being.
'Can you please stop yelling?' Starlingshine asked. That was one loud kit!

sock
September 4th, 2022, 06:45 AM
'Can you please stop yelling?' Starlingshine asked. That was one loud kit!
Rainkit flinched. "Am i yelling? Im sorry... I didn't know..." The kit mewed loudly. She looked down at her small paws, embarrassed about her deafness and loud voice.

endlessskies
September 5th, 2022, 01:50 AM
Rainkit flinched. "Am i yelling? Im sorry... I didn't know..." The kit mewed loudly. She looked down at her small paws, embarrassed about her deafness and loud voice.
'It's fine,' Starlingshine mewed softly. 'I've never met a deaf cat before, that's all.'

sock
September 5th, 2022, 06:31 AM
'It's fine,' Starlingshine mewed softly. 'I've never met a deaf cat before, that's all.'
"Ok." She mewed. Her grey fur poofed, still embarrassed.

endlessskies
September 6th, 2022, 01:53 AM
"Ok." She mewed. Her grey fur poofed, still embarrassed.
'Hey, no need to be embarrased,' Starlingshine reassured the kit.

RavensCall
September 6th, 2022, 02:40 AM
Rubblegaze sat down and took a nap. I feel… young. Though it had been a couple moons after his death, he wasn’t used to being in StarClan yet. And that meant being young once more.

sock
September 6th, 2022, 05:57 AM
'Hey, no need to be embarrased,' Starlingshine reassured the kit.
Rainkit sighed and set her gaze on the butterfly again.

Red'fur
September 7th, 2022, 07:09 AM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He padded into the starclan camp and found a corner before sitting down. His head was faced to his paws. He heard cats talking a lot and didn't look up. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________

((OPEN))

sock
September 7th, 2022, 07:15 AM
Rainkit bounded back over to the butterfly to attempt catching it again. [open]

Rxcket_p
September 9th, 2022, 10:22 AM
(Open!)

Leafheart

The former thunderclan cat shifted, groaning as she slowly opened her eyes. She wasn't in pain anymore, so what had happened? Did the medicine cat heal her? No.. It would still sting. That Shadowclan cat did a number on her. The brown feline slowly sat up, only to realize she was infact, not in thunderclan, or.. Anywhere she recognized for that matter. "Where-.. Am I?" She asked out loud, if someone were there, she hoped they'd answer.

SpiritWolf_yt
September 9th, 2022, 10:25 AM
(Open!)

Leafheart

The former thunderclan cat shifted, groaning as she slowly opened her eyes. She wasn't in pain anymore, so what had happened? Did the medicine cat heal her? No.. It would still sting. That Shadowclan cat did a number on her. The brown feline slowly sat up, only to realize she was infact, not in thunderclan, or.. Anywhere she recognized for that matter. "Where-.. Am I?" She asked out loud, if someone were there, she hoped they'd answer.

Rbinflight looked at leafheart" your in starclan" he meowed looking at leafheart

Rxcket_p
September 9th, 2022, 10:26 AM
Rbinflight looked at leafheart" your in starclan" he meowed looking at leafheart

Leafheart

She gasped, scrambling to her paws. "Starclan?! It can't be! What about Clearwhisper? My apprentice?!" She yowled, panic in her eyes as she attempted to put the pieces together. Did that shadowclan cat really kill her?

SplashyLumi
September 9th, 2022, 10:28 AM
(Open!)

Leafheart

Cottonwish meowed to the newly arrived cat “Hello there!”

SpiritWolf_yt
September 9th, 2022, 10:33 AM
Leafheart

She gasped, scrambling to her paws. "Starclan?! It can't be! What about Clearwhisper? My apprentice?!" She yowled, panic in her eyes as she attempted to put the pieces together. Did that shadowclan cat really kill her?

" its true, i do not know about clearwhisper she might be still in thunderclan or she's somewhere in starclan" he replied calmly

Rxcket_p
September 9th, 2022, 10:41 AM
" its true, i do not know about clearwhisper she might be still in thunderclan or she's somewhere in starclan" he replied calmly
Cottonwish meowed to the newly arrived cat “Hello there!”

Leafheart

She froze, though her tail swayed behind her as she sat in shock. After some time, she shook her head. "No- Clearwhisper ran. I don't think a shadowclan cat would chase down a random elder just to kill her.." She told the two starclan cats infront of her. "I hope my apprentice will be okay.. Anyways. I'm Leafheart, from thunderclan. You guys?"

SplashyLumi
September 9th, 2022, 10:50 AM
Leafheart

She froze, though her tail swayed behind her as she sat in shock. After some time, she shook her head. "No- Clearwhisper ran. I don't think a shadowclan cat would chase down a random elder just to kill her.." She told the two starclan cats infront of her. "I hope my apprentice will be okay.. Anyways. I'm Leafheart, from thunderclan. You guys?"
Cottonwish spoke once more “An shadowclan cat killed you?” The concern still stuck with them as they introduced themself “I'm Cottonwish of WindClan”

SpiritWolf_yt
September 9th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Leafheart

"im Robinflight Thunderclan Warrior " he replied than hearing the other cat is windclan he smiled

Cottonwish [sorry i forgot to quote you cotton]

Rxcket_p
September 9th, 2022, 10:57 AM
Cottonwish spoke once more “An shadowclan cat killed you?” The concern still stuck with them as they introduced themself “I'm Cottonwish of WindClan”

"im Robinflight Thunderclan Warrior " he replied than hearing the other cat is windclan he smiled

Cottonwish [sorry i forgot to quote you cotton]

Leafheart

Leafheart nodded. "Shadowclan cat indeed. Never liked them if ya ask me." She rolled her eyes. "Ooo, did you guys here the drama going on with riverclan? I heard it back at the last gathering. Apparently, an apprentice has been meeting with a rogue! Can you believe that?"

SplashyLumi
September 9th, 2022, 11:00 AM
Leafheart

Leafheart nodded. "Shadowclan cat indeed. Never liked them if ya ask me." She rolled her eyes. "Ooo, did you guys here the drama going on with riverclan? I heard it back at the last gathering. Apparently, an apprentice has been meeting with a rogue! Can you believe that?"
“Really?!” Cottonwish had a shocked face on them. “Sorry, I've been here for about 10 to 15 moons to the point I lost track.”

SpiritWolf_yt
September 9th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Leafheart

“Really?!” Cottonwish had a shocked face on them. “Sorry, I've been here for about 10 to 15 moons to the point I lost track.”

" ya i heard thats crazy and terrible we can't trust rogues"he meowed

Red'fur
September 15th, 2022, 09:03 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He stumbled around camp. He sat down in a clearing and noticed a she-cat walking around. *
WhitesilverQueen

WhitesilverQueen
September 15th, 2022, 09:06 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He stumbled around camp. He sat down in a clearing and noticed a she-cat walking around. *
WhitesilverQueen
Silverspot walked around aimlessly. She yowled for a cat called Poolkit.

Red'fur
September 15th, 2022, 09:09 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He made his way over to her. *
" Are you okay? "

WhitesilverQueen
September 15th, 2022, 09:12 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He made his way over to her. *
" Are you okay? "

Red'fur
September 15th, 2022, 09:18 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He sighed. *
" I can try and help. I know of a Poolkit that was here when my brother Red'fur roamed here in Starclan. I believe he is back with his family though... down there. "
* He moved a paw over a puddle and inside it showed Red with Swan. *
" I believe that is his friend or daughter from when he was here. "
WhitesilverQueen

WhitesilverQueen
September 15th, 2022, 09:34 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He sighed. *
" I can try and help. I know of a Poolkit that was here when my brother Red'fur roamed here in Starclan. I believe he is back with his family though... down there. "
* He moved a paw over a puddle and inside it showed Red with Swan. *
" I believe that is his friend or daughter from when he was here. "
WhitesilverQueen
Silverspot smiled. ¨Poolkit is my daughter. Redfur is a friend of mine. He was like a father to my kits¨ A sad look crossed her eyes, before realization hit her. Flamewhisker was here in Starclan!

Red'fur
September 15th, 2022, 11:25 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He looked at his paws. *
" P-poolkit i-is forgotten. "

WhitesilverQueen
September 16th, 2022, 08:46 AM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He looked at his paws. *
" P-poolkit i-is forgotten. "

Red'fur
September 16th, 2022, 08:56 AM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He looks at Silverspot. *
" Yes, but you are dead therefore only Swan remains to remember and Poolkit is almost forgotten. "
WhitesilverQueen

WhitesilverQueen
September 16th, 2022, 01:36 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He looks at Silverspot. *
" Yes, but you are dead therefore only Swan remains to remember and Poolkit is almost forgotten. "
WhitesilverQueen
Silverspot frowned. ¨I need to save my daughter.¨

Red'fur
September 16th, 2022, 01:43 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He nodded. *
" I can try and help. "

WhitesilverQueen
September 16th, 2022, 01:44 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He nodded. *
" I can try and help. "

Red'fur
September 16th, 2022, 01:46 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He stands up and stretches. He looks at her. *
" What do you think we should do? "

WhitesilverQueen
September 16th, 2022, 02:36 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He stands up and stretches. He looks at her. *
" What do you think we should do? "

Red'fur
September 16th, 2022, 02:54 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He nodded and started to pad after her. *
" Well lets do this. "

WhitesilverQueen
September 16th, 2022, 03:13 PM
(( Swiftleap ))

* He nodded and started to pad after her. *
" Well lets do this. "

Madelaine
September 23rd, 2022, 07:22 PM
Mousekit, Petuniafire and Shelltuft's stillborn kit was chasing after a butterfly. It was a lot of fun here though he did wish he was down there with his siblings. It would be fun to become an apprentice to warrior, but it was a hopeless thought. The black kitten wiggled his backside before jumping, landing on top of it. He then let it gom there was no reason to keep it.

[ open ]

SpiritWolf_yt
September 23rd, 2022, 07:27 PM
Mousekit, Petuniafire and Shelltuft's stillborn kit was chasing after a butterfly. It was a lot of fun here though he did wish he was down there with his siblings. It would be fun to become an apprentice to warrior, but it was a hopeless thought. The black kitten wiggled his backside before jumping, landing on top of it. He then let it gom there was no reason to keep it.

[ open ]

robinlight had been walking around he saw shelltufts stillborns chase a butterfly he walked over with a smile" hello i saw your were alone and chasing a butterfly," he said" how old are you?" he asked

Madelaine
September 23rd, 2022, 07:31 PM
robinlight had been walking around he saw shelltufts stillborns chase a butterfly he walked over with a smile" hello i saw your were alone and chasing a butterfly," he said" how old are you?" he asked

Mousekit looked over at the starclan warrior when they spoke. How old was he? He didn't quite know how to explain that. It took a while for someone else to do that for him. "I should be a moon old, but I only survived a little past birth.", he meowed. He all of a sudden just felt really sad.

SpiritWolf_yt
September 23rd, 2022, 07:35 PM
" i like your name by the way" he meowed, as he gazed softly at the young tom " do you know the game called mossball?" he asked
Angelique

Bean.
October 30th, 2022, 08:37 PM
A black little scruffed apprentice was wrapped up in a ball, fear was hitting her, she wasnt ready to be here, not now.. not ever

(open)

Nightpaw isnt open for her family related )

Dirtfur
October 30th, 2022, 08:52 PM
A black little scruffed apprentice was wrapped up in a ball, fear was hitting her, she wasnt ready to be here, not now.. not ever

(open)

Nightpaw isnt open for her family related )

The former dirt-cat walked on the path again, flicking his amber eyes to the sides to spot any cats that traveled to StarClan unexpectedly. Dirtfur gave a silent prayer to… whatever was higher than StarClan, or StarClan itself?... that the cat was not a kit nor any cat that has unfinished business.

On his trot, his eyes picked up the black color that contrasted against the bright lights of white and yellow of StarClan. It was an apprentice of… the scent of RiverClan made his eyes water, filling his mind full of memories.

He padded up to the apprentice. “Hello, welcome to StarClan. Do not be afraid.” He gave a goofy grin and stuck his tongue out, a process he loved to use to cheer up kits. Though this apprentice was not a kit anymore, the smile could still work if Dirtfur believes in it enough.

Bean.
October 30th, 2022, 09:43 PM
The former dirt-cat walked on the path again, flicking his amber eyes to the sides to spot any cats that traveled to StarClan unexpectedly. Dirtfur gave a silent prayer to… whatever was higher than StarClan, or StarClan itself?... that the cat was not a kit nor any cat that has unfinished business.

On his trot, his eyes picked up the black color that contrasted against the bright lights of white and yellow of StarClan. It was an apprentice of… the scent of RiverClan made his eyes water, filling his mind full of memories.

He padded up to the apprentice. “Hello, welcome to StarClan. Do not be afraid.” He gave a goofy grin and stuck his tongue out, a process he loved to use to cheer up kits. Though this apprentice was not a kit anymore, the smile could still work if Dirtfur believes in it enough.

Nightpaw lifted her head up, she was in tears but she gave a short smile “H-hi, um thank you for the welcome i guess” she said looking at Dirtfur “Who are you”

Dirtfur
November 1st, 2022, 01:10 AM
Nightpaw lifted her head up, she was in tears but she gave a short smile “H-hi, um thank you for the welcome i guess” she said looking at Dirtfur “Who are you”

It seemed like his silly grins still work, well kinda. He kept his benign smile, even during a soft chuckle he had stifled. “I am Dirtfur, a former deputy of RiverClan.”

Bean.
November 1st, 2022, 04:39 PM
It seemed like his silly grins still work, well kinda. He kept his benign smile, even during a soft chuckle he had stifled. “I am Dirtfur, a former deputy of RiverClan.”

"Y-You were the deputy, Thats nice. who was the leader during that." she asked

Dirtfur
November 1st, 2022, 04:47 PM
"Y-You were the deputy, Thats nice. who was the leader during that." she asked

"Back then- oh what was he called now, Lionstorm was it? Yeah, he was Lionstar back then." His fur tingled, why did he got chosen as the deputy in the first place? His failure at the end of it proved that he was not capable of being deouty, but he was chosen anyways...and he forgotten why Lionstorm chose to place a filthy and dirt-covered cat like Dirtfur. Lionstorm must be in the Dark Forest because Dirtfur could not even find the former leader's golden fur and ask him. Or was it the thought of hearing the golden warrior cuss him out made him avoid Lionstorm?

Shaking his head, Dirtfur increased his smile before it could fade. "StarClan Camp is around here somewhere. If you like, I don't mind guiding you to it."

Bean.
November 1st, 2022, 04:52 PM
"Back then- oh what was he called now, Lionstorm was it? Yeah, he was Lionstar back then." His fur tingled, why did he got chosen as the deputy in the first place? His failure at the end of it proved that he was not capable of being deouty, but he was chosen anyways...and he forgotten why Lionstorm chose to place a filthy and dirt-covered cat like Dirtfur. Lionstorm must be in the Dark Forest because Dirtfur could not even find the former leader's golden fur and ask him. Or was it the thought of hearing the golden warrior cuss him out made him avoid Lionstorm?

Shaking his head, Dirtfur increased his smile before it could fade. "StarClan Camp is around here somewhere. If you like, I don't mind guiding you to it."

Nightpaw's ears twitched. lionstar?. maybe the leader before skystar and pikestar... maybe.. "Please can you guide me there" she asked.

Dirtfur
November 1st, 2022, 04:59 PM
Nightpaw's ears twitched. lionstar?. maybe the leader before skystar and pikestar... maybe.. "Please can you guide me there" she asked.

With a flick of his flurry stub of a tail, he twisted around. Now facing towards the camp, Dirtfur gave a tail-flick again. "While we walk back, we can have a small chat," he purred.

Dirtfur
November 9th, 2022, 09:46 PM
The brown tabby swept his tail on the ground, staring at nothing but the invisible space underneath him. Thinking, Dirtfur was. Yes, nowadays the former loner had been thinking to himself and no one else; he did not want to disturb anyone's day like he used to do when he was a young RiverClan warrior. If anyone would ask him what was on his mind, he'd turn his face to them and put on a fake smile just so that they would not be concern of his health. He rather have himself be concerned of others' health -and have themselves take care of themselves than him. In his head and heart, he should be no one's worrying nuisance.

His tail stopped wagging and he turned his head over his shoulder to look at it. It was dusted with star-lit soil and mud. It made the StarClan warrior giggle. nostalgic kept striking against him until he gave in into his desires. StarClan sounded so fancy and at times Dirtfur would remind himself to keep the dirt off of him to avoid getting glares and confused glances. Today, he just wanted to stay away from being fancy.

Pulling out the lit earth with his claws, he dabbed the dirt onto his back and shoulders, then proceeded to roll around in the mud.

It felt nice to be like this again. Old habits die hard, and Dirtfur did not like things to die; it made him happy. It made him him.

[CLOSED]

Zei
November 11th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Wolfkit shivered, the last thing she'd remembered was being so sick from the disease... but now she felt better... almost like she was floating on air, but where was her father? she had only just found him when the sickness of the disease had taken over her body, making her numble and sickly.... and now she was here...
(OPEN)

Dirtfur
November 13th, 2022, 05:01 PM
Wolfkit shivered, the last thing she'd remembered was being so sick from the disease... but now she felt better... almost like she was floating on air, but where was her father? she had only just found him when the sickness of the disease had taken over her body, making her numble and sickly.... and now she was here...
(OPEN)

Right on the path again, Dirtfur searched each side for any cats who had reluctantly and deservedly visited StarClan. Soon he spotted a small fur ball that was Wolfkit. “Hello, are you lost, little one?” meowed the former deputy gently, not wanting to accidently jumpscare the new Star-kit.

Zei
November 14th, 2022, 08:11 AM
Right on the path again, Dirtfur searched each side for any cats who had reluctantly and deservedly visited StarClan. Soon he spotted a small fur ball that was Wolfkit. “Hello, are you lost, little one?” meowed the former deputy gently, not wanting to accidently jumpscare the new Star-kit.
Wolfkits fur stood up on end "ack! i don't know... i think... where am i?" the she-kit shivered

Dirtfur
November 17th, 2022, 09:36 PM
Wolfkits fur stood up on end "ack! i don't know... i think... where am i?" the she-kit shivered

Dirtfur gave an apologetic smile, not meaning to scare the kit. "You're in StarClan, little one."

Zei
December 6th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Dirtfur gave an apologetic smile, not meaning to scare the kit. "You're in StarClan, little one."
"s-starclan?.... i died didn't i?...." wolfkit wished it wasn't true but in her heart she already knew the anwser... and she had just gotten to know her father too....

December 25th, 2022, 04:46 AM
Iceflower
Iceflower led Flamepaw into the clearing. “Here it is.” she mewed.”we have a wide territory here.” she glanced up. “But, I have to warn you. When the trees go black, that’s the border to the dark forest.” she growled. “Never go there.”

Holly Jolly Ashie

RavensCall
December 25th, 2022, 04:59 AM
Iceflower
Iceflower led Flamepaw into the clearing. “Here it is.” she mewed.”we have a wide territory here.” she glanced up. “But, I have to warn you. When the trees go black, that’s the border to the dark forest.” she growled. “Never go there.”

Holly Jolly Ashie
Flamepaw nodded. “Noted. Black trees mean dark forest, so never go there.” He waited Incase there was anything else that he needed to see.

Dirtfur
December 27th, 2022, 03:51 PM
"s-starclan?.... i died didn't i?...." wolfkit wished it wasn't true but in her heart she already knew the anwser... and she had just gotten to know her father too....

Dirtfur nodded, then bowed his head like he was afraid to stare at the kit's eyes just after telling the truth. "I am sorry."

Zei
December 29th, 2022, 12:12 PM
Dirtfur nodded, then bowed his head like he was afraid to stare at the kit's eyes just after telling the truth. "I am sorry."
Wolfkit looked down for a moment "i guess this is my fate now. my new lot in life, and if this is what is ment to be, then i will accept it

Dirtfur
December 31st, 2022, 01:27 PM
Wolfkit looked down for a moment "i guess this is my fate now. my new lot in life, and if this is what is ment to be, then i will accept it

The former deputy sniffled silently and wiped the tears away with his paw. Shaking his head and sighing just a little, Dirtfur pointed to the direction that led to StarClan camp with his tail. “Walk in that direction and you’ll be in StarClan camp. Welcome to StarClan.”

Estelle
January 1st, 2023, 05:07 PM
From deep within a den, one the little she-kit had designated as the nursery, Goldenkit stretched out with a large yawn. Her starry tabby fur rose as her paws stretched out, claws momentarily unsheathing until she relaxed her muscles. While sleep was not something she required any longer, and she did pass days without doing so, sometimes she still enjoyed laying down where her old nest might've been and sleeping. It gave her a sense of being alive, growing up and learning. Similarly to eating. She did not need it, but it had such a life-like sense. Only without meetings, without ceremonies (except for leader ones) and without patrols or duties to complete. Which made life within StarClan so much more boring, especially after moons of exploring the vast territory. Goldenkit envied those who got to live their lives, but she knew better than to sulk on that. Had she meant to live, or had she meant to be revived, it would have long since happened. Instead, she still resided here, and despite the want to live normally too, she had come to peace with her predicament. She had a long time ago.

And things in StarClan weren't all bad - it was living (dying?) proof that every cat could get along with each other! Now if only those silly clans below could realise that. And, she got to watch everything and everyone! Goldenkit, the curious child she was, was often up to date concerning every little thing within the clans - especially RiverClan! That was her home, after all, before StarClan. And she got to explore the territory however much she wanted, with no dangers around. It was just a shame she never got to learn how to swim. Her mother had been teaching her loads, like hunting, but she wanted to learn more. Like fighting and climbing and swimming! How else was she supposed to catch up with her brother? Stars, she couldn't be left behind (not when she was the leader)! But how could she learn now? Mom was busy, clearly. And so many warriors here were just sleepy and grumpy and simply no fun. She wanted to play, run around, make friends - the oldies had so many interesting stories from which she could learn, certainly, but after her long nap Goldenkit simply had too much energy buzzing through her paws. So! (Since she didn't want to learn alone, but shh) it was time she made a deal, yes. With him!

Her eyes landed on another kit, roughly around her age if she had to guess - or at least around her age of death, otherwise she was much older than him (she knew that because he only appeared a short few moons ago, while she had been here for what felt like an eternity). Still, her childish mind had changed little, only matured in understanding.
"Hey, you!"
The golden kit called, moving with what she considered the dignity of a leader upon approach. After all, she had to show that off if she wanted to be taken seriously.
"If I teach you how to hunt, you'll train swimming with me, 'kay?"
She sat, paws neatly put together with her tail resting over them. Perfect. They ought to not turn her down now, oh no, she was being very professional! And which RiverClanner wouldn't want to learn how to swim, hm?

[ canineantics ]

RavensCall
January 4th, 2023, 12:51 AM
Flamepaw catches a squirrel.

LostInTheOrchids
January 5th, 2023, 03:28 PM
.: Appleseed watched Riverclan from afar, wishing he could be back in the clan, and he turned away, tears in his eyes :.

~{Open}~

Zei
January 12th, 2023, 07:02 PM
.: Appleseed watched Riverclan from afar, wishing he could be back in the clan, and he turned away, tears in his eyes :.

~{Open}~
Wolfkit Noticed the sadness in His eyes "Your Homesick aren't you?" the little she-cat meowed, placing a tiny paw on their leg...

LostInTheOrchids
January 12th, 2023, 07:08 PM
Wolfkit Noticed the sadness in His eyes "Your Homesick aren't you?" the little she-cat meowed, placing a tiny paw on their leg...
"A little, yes." Appleseed admitted, and put his paw up to his chin, "Honestly, sometimes I wish I could go back" (that's called foreshadowing...)

Zei
January 12th, 2023, 07:12 PM
"A little, yes." Appleseed admitted, and put his paw up to his chin, "Honestly, sometimes I wish I could go back" (that's called foreshadowing...)
Wolfkit tilted her ears "perhaps one day you will, for one day you may be needed in your clan again. While your Sad about the Past, look forward to the new advantures up ahead in your path. yes, i feel certant one day, you'll get your wish, if it is starclans will. i've heard tell, of cats being brought back from the dead before, help out once in one, bring the cat to there body"

LostInTheOrchids
January 12th, 2023, 07:15 PM
Wolfkit tilted her ears "perhaps one day you will, for one day you may be needed in your clan again. While your Sad about the Past, look forward to the new advantures up ahead in your path. yes, i feel certant one day, you'll get your wish, if it is starclans will. i've heard tell, of cats being brought back from the dead before, help out once in one, bring the cat to there body"
"I have too, Wolfkit." Appleseed mewed his russet pelt with white spots rippling in the starclan wind

Zei
January 12th, 2023, 07:18 PM
"I have too, Wolfkit." Appleseed mewed his russet pelt with white spots rippling in the starclan wind
"i Might never See Windclan Again... But i know this, i'll always be there, in spirit, to watch over the ones that were once nice to me" the kit purred "our clans are part of us, a part you can't take from us."

LostInTheOrchids
January 13th, 2023, 07:35 AM
"i Might never See Windclan Again... But i know this, i'll always be there, in spirit, to watch over the ones that were once nice to me" the kit purred "our clans are part of us, a part you can't take from us."
"You are more correct than I could ever be. You know, you're wise for a kit." Appleseed chuckled

Zei
January 13th, 2023, 09:06 AM
"You are more correct than I could ever be. You know, you're wise for a kit." Appleseed chuckled
"I Guess Wisedom comes from Philosiphy and Learning about what you know in your heart" Wolfkit meowed " you too may be wiser, in time, while your here" the she-kit purred

LostInTheOrchids
January 13th, 2023, 09:15 AM
"I Guess Wisedom comes from Philosiphy and Learning about what you know in your heart" Wolfkit meowed " you too may be wiser, in time, while your here" the she-kit purred
"You speak the truth." Appleseed laughed "But, I fear that Riverclan will eventually corrupt as bad as Shadowclan has at this point." He confessed.

Zei
January 13th, 2023, 09:18 AM
"You speak the truth." Appleseed laughed "But, I fear that Riverclan will eventually corrupt as bad as Shadowclan has at this point." He confessed.
"Keep your Hope. Believe the Best will happen, that the Light will always Fight the Dark. " Wolfkit meowed

LostInTheOrchids
January 13th, 2023, 09:19 AM
"Keep your Hope. Believe the Best will happen, that the Light will always Fight the Dark. " Wolfkit meowed
"Was that a prophecy?" Appleseed chuckled. "Anyway, how long have you wandered starclan?"

Zei
January 13th, 2023, 09:25 AM
"Was that a prophecy?" Appleseed chuckled. "Anyway, how long have you wandered starclan?"
"No prophecy, just avdice. A few Moons now... " Wolfkit mewed

LostInTheOrchids
January 13th, 2023, 09:28 AM
"No prophecy, just avdice. A few Moons now... " Wolfkit mewed
"Mmm, I've been here for about a dozen moons, I'll see you out there." Appleseed nodded to the kit

Zei
January 13th, 2023, 09:29 AM
"Mmm, I've been here for about a dozen moons, I'll see you out there." Appleseed nodded to the kit
Wolfkit nodded and wave her tail in farwell

fishy
January 21st, 2023, 10:39 AM
(OPEN TO ONE)

The kitten stumbled into the fogged meadow, he was not sure of where he was, His face displayed a starstruck look on their face. Is this the starclan dad told me about?. He decided to take a look around, his eyes beginning to adjust to the colors of scenery, something he'd never seen before.

SpiritWolf_yt
January 21st, 2023, 10:52 AM
Robinflight perked as saw a kit the tom walked over to the kit with a smile his eyes looking down at the kit" hello young one your in starclan" he meowed
Pluto!

fishy
January 21st, 2023, 04:50 PM
~Silvershine~

"StarClan? But I thought that was only for warriors!" He cocked his head to the side. "WAIT! Does that mean im dead..?" He whispered, his little face began to dampen with tears

SpiritWolf_yt
January 21st, 2023, 04:53 PM
RObinflight nodded to everything the kit said" yes you died starclan is for whoever that died" he replied
Pluto!

fishy
January 21st, 2023, 05:07 PM
~Silvershine~

"But- But I was supposed to be a warrior! I was supposed to be the best ever!" He cried, wrapping his tiny tail around his disformed paws. The young kitten would've had this affect after breaking his paws, trying to escape the rats that had infected his body beyond repair.
"Wh-Whats your name.." He whispered

SpiritWolf_yt
January 21st, 2023, 05:09 PM
RObinflight ears flattened as the kit said about him as a warrior a sigh escaping him then at the question" my name is Robinflight" he replied

Pluto!

Bean
January 21st, 2023, 05:21 PM
Dont mind this guy-

A black tomcat was padding around StarClan's hunting grounds. His pelt was starting to fade. He had little family left. He saw a kit sobbing with a warrior. He bounded over. "Don't scare him, Robinflight." The mew was deep, yet calming. He looked down at the tiny kit. He nudged him. His pelt was black, except for his paws and muzzle. His blue eyes glimmered with starlight. "It's ok, little one, your safe now" he mewed, curling his tail around the kit.

{ Pluto! ~Silvershine~ }

fishy
January 21st, 2023, 05:45 PM
Bean_The_Cat ~Silvershine~

"Im...Im Tinykit.." He sniffled, looking up at the new face. "My family was exiled from shadowclan, so we." He paused to hiccup. "My dad thought it would be best to move to somewhere sheltered near twolegs, but...Rats beat us there.." He sniffled, recalling the last memory he had of living

SpiritWolf_yt
January 21st, 2023, 05:48 PM
Robinflight ears mismatched his head" i'm not scaring the kit i'm just talking to him" the tom said to the black tom then hearing tinykit talk the tom sighed and stayed quiet
Pluto! Bean_The_Cat

Captain
February 3rd, 2023, 11:17 PM
From deep within a den, one the little she-kit had designated as the nursery, Goldenkit stretched out with a large yawn. Her starry tabby fur rose as her paws stretched out, claws momentarily unsheathing until she relaxed her muscles. While sleep was not something she required any longer, and she did pass days without doing so, sometimes she still enjoyed laying down where her old nest might've been and sleeping. It gave her a sense of being alive, growing up and learning. Similarly to eating. She did not need it, but it had such a life-like sense. Only without meetings, without ceremonies (except for leader ones) and without patrols or duties to complete. Which made life within StarClan so much more boring, especially after moons of exploring the vast territory. Goldenkit envied those who got to live their lives, but she knew better than to sulk on that. Had she meant to live, or had she meant to be revived, it would have long since happened. Instead, she still resided here, and despite the want to live normally too, she had come to peace with her predicament. She had a long time ago.

And things in StarClan weren't all bad - it was living (dying?) proof that every cat could get along with each other! Now if only those silly clans below could realise that. And, she got to watch everything and everyone! Goldenkit, the curious child she was, was often up to date concerning every little thing within the clans - especially RiverClan! That was her home, after all, before StarClan. And she got to explore the territory however much she wanted, with no dangers around. It was just a shame she never got to learn how to swim. Her mother had been teaching her loads, like hunting, but she wanted to learn more. Like fighting and climbing and swimming! How else was she supposed to catch up with her brother? Stars, she couldn't be left behind (not when she was the leader)! But how could she learn now? Mom was busy, clearly. And so many warriors here were just sleepy and grumpy and simply no fun. She wanted to play, run around, make friends - the oldies had so many interesting stories from which she could learn, certainly, but after her long nap Goldenkit simply had too much energy buzzing through her paws. So! (Since she didn't want to learn alone, but shh) it was time she made a deal, yes. With him!

Her eyes landed on another kit, roughly around her age if she had to guess - or at least around her age of death, otherwise she was much older than him (she knew that because he only appeared a short few moons ago, while she had been here for what felt like an eternity). Still, her childish mind had changed little, only matured in understanding.
"Hey, you!"
The golden kit called, moving with what she considered the dignity of a leader upon approach. After all, she had to show that off if she wanted to be taken seriously.
"If I teach you how to hunt, you'll train swimming with me, 'kay?"
She sat, paws neatly put together with her tail resting over them. Perfect. They ought to not turn her down now, oh no, she was being very professional! And which RiverClanner wouldn't want to learn how to swim, hm?

[ canineantics ]

SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻
Within the confines of a nursery-like den, the small floppy-eared kitten was sitting happily in the corner, pawing at the shimmery, star-bathed blades of grass that were in front of him. This place was so much more unique and bright compared to how things were in RiverClan. He just wished his mom could see how cool his new home was now that Sproutkit was getting properly settled in. Although he had made many brand new friends during his stay, the tiny tom did miss Lilycreek dearly. Maybe someday, he could try and visit her. Or maybe she would visit him! Could she do that? Could he do that? He had never really asked anyone, or even attempted such a thing before. Perhaps it was something he could do soon, once he felt like attempting such a grand adventure as that one. Maybe Sproutkit would ask his ThunderClan friend for help.

Unaware that he was, in fact, being stared at by another kitten in the same vicinity, the brown-furred bobtailed tom jumped ever so slightly in surprise, whipping his head up from where he had been staring off into nothing. His emerald-hued eyes were met with another young kitten, with a golden pelt, who held herself high with a whole lot of pride. Sproutkit’s jaw parted to display a small, silent look of awe. “Me?” He'd only mouth, staring wide-eyed as she listed off the offer of a hunting lesson in exchange for swimming. Scrambling to his paws, the floppy-eared kitten nodded with great enthusiasm, "Yes, yes! Of course, lead the way!" Sproutkit had never met this feline before, but she certainly acted important, so she had to be, right? Maybe she was some kind of ancient clan leader, like Pikestar is, something like that. "What's your name?" He mewed, whiskers twitching, "My name's Sproutkit!" His nub tail flicked back and forth as he eagerly awaited her next move.

Goodness, this was rather exciting, wasn't it?
⸻⸻⸻

SpiritWolf_yt
February 4th, 2023, 01:03 PM
Fireflame sat in the camp as she watched Scalepaw brightkit and twistedpaw her heart sad yet glad she could rest in peace," scalepaw" she meowed seeing him distant again her eyes closing

RObinflight watched thunderblaze

[open]

RavensCall
February 14th, 2023, 03:57 AM
Goldenleaf's green eyes viewed his surroundings. I guess this is where I live now... He wanted to know how his family was doing. How his mate-- how his mother-- how his apprentices-- how were they doing? Have our kits been born yet? he thought hopefully. Is RiverClan ok?

(open)

MockingRabbit
February 14th, 2023, 12:04 PM
Goldenleaf's green eyes viewed his surroundings. I guess this is where I live now... He wanted to know how his family was doing. How his mate-- how his mother-- how his apprentices-- how were they doing? Have our kits been born yet? he thought hopefully. Is RiverClan ok?

(open)
Old Clan rivalries were non existent in StarClan, even so, Yellowpelt was still cautious when approaching the RiverClan tom. He looked fairly new to StarClan. "Greetings," the yellow warrior mewed, "I am Yellowpelt, formerly from WindClan." She blinked at him, wondering if there was something she could say to help settle him down.

RavensCall
February 14th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Old Clan rivalries were non existent in StarClan, even so, Yellowpelt was still cautious when approaching the RiverClan tom. He looked fairly new to StarClan. "Greetings," the yellow warrior mewed, "I am Yellowpelt, formerly from WindClan." She blinked at him, wondering if there was something she could say to help settle him down.
Goldenleaf noticed the she-cat that was talking to him. "I'm Goldenleaf," He meowed politely, "How are you, Yellowpelt? I hope you're well."

fishy
February 14th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Willowpaw looked around, her eyes showed her fear and uncertainty. "Hello?! Is anyone here?!" She noticed that their were scars from where she had been attacked, she winced. Am I in...Starclan..? She asked herself

Kaybug.
February 14th, 2023, 09:21 PM
Willowpaw looked around, her eyes showed her fear and uncertainty. "Hello?! Is anyone here?!" She noticed that their were scars from where she had been attacked, she winced. Am I in...Starclan..? She asked herself

[open]

Lightningscar || She/her || Shadowclan

“Greeting’s young ‘paw. What’s wrong? Oh, yes you’re in StarClan,”” the molly said monotone. It’s not her fault her voice is like that, it’s just a drone. Never been able to fix it. Lightningscar’s yellow gaze met the young apprentice. What is she doing here?

MockingRabbit
February 15th, 2023, 05:31 AM
Goldenleaf noticed the she-cat that was talking to him. "I'm Goldenleaf," He meowed politely, "How are you, Yellowpelt? I hope you're well."
"I live as well as I can in death," she flicked her tail, "how are you, though? You have died fairly recently?" It was more of a statement than a question.

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 05:58 AM

“Greeting’s young ‘paw. What’s wrong? Oh, yes you’re in StarClan,”” the molly said monotone. It’s not her fault her voice is like that, it’s just a drone. Never been able to fix it. Lightningscar’s yellow gaze met the young apprentice. What is she doing here?

Willow'Paws green somber eyes met Lightningscars. "I..I was killed..I couldnt fight back, I only just began my training.." She muttered, her ears falling back. "Im..Im Willow'Paw of Shadowclan.." She introduced herself

Kaybug.
February 15th, 2023, 08:38 AM
Willow'Paws green somber eyes met Lightningscars. "I..I was killed..I couldnt fight back, I only just began my training.." She muttered, her ears falling back. "Im..Im Willow'Paw of Shadowclan.." She introduced herself

Lightningscar || she/her || shadowclan

Lightningscar frowned.

“Who killed you? So help me, I will haunt their dreams,” the molly growled. Who kills just an apprentice!? Especially one with little to no training. Lightningscar slashed her tail around in the air behind her.

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 11:44 AM
Lightningscar || she/her || shadowclan

Lightningscar frowned.

“Who killed you? So help me, I will haunt their dreams,” the molly growled. Who kills just an apprentice!? Especially one with little to no training. Lightningscar slashed her tail around in the air behind her.

Willow'Paw tried to recall, it was all fuzzy and so fast. "I...I dont know.." She whispered, her ears falling back in despair. "Im sorry!" She apologized

Kaybug.
February 15th, 2023, 01:10 PM
Willow'Paw tried to recall, it was all fuzzy and so fast. "I...I dont know.." She whispered, her ears falling back in despair. "Im sorry!" She apologized

Lightningscar || She/Her || Shadowclan

Lightningscar frowned, “There is no need to apologize young one. Do you know their clan or what they looked like dear?” Her yellow gaze drifted behind Willowpaw as she thought. The molly flicked her tail. She felt sympathy towards the young she-cat.

RavensCall
February 15th, 2023, 04:08 PM
"I live as well as I can in death," she flicked her tail, "how are you, though? You have died fairly recently?" It was more of a statement than a question.
Goldenleaf sighed. "Yes, I died only a few sunrises ago. It just-- feels so confusing."

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 05:07 PM

Lightningscar frowned, “There is no need to apologize young one. Do you know their clan or what they looked like dear?” Her yellow gaze drifted behind Willowpaw as she thought. The molly flicked her tail. She felt sympathy towards the young she-cat.

"I only recall they had black fur and...uhm..Green eyes?" she said, trying to brainstorm the cats looks. "They had long fangs too.." She whispered. The scars of where her stomach was slit glistened with her white fur in the foggy terain.

[ The cat is DeathWish, speak with them for permission to haunt them first ]

Kaybug.
February 15th, 2023, 05:22 PM
"I only recall they had black fur and...uhm..Green eyes?" she said, trying to brainstorm the cats looks. "They had long fangs too.." She whispered. The scars of where her stomach was slit glistened with her white fur in the foggy terain.

[ The cat is DeathWish, speak with them for permission to haunt them first ]

Lightningscar frowned, "Ah, that sounds like Deathwish." The now dead Shadowclan warrior flexed her claws in the ground. Her yellow gaze scanned the scar on Willowpaw's stomach. That's just cruel, and only an apprentice too.

[I will, what is their username?]

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 05:28 PM

Lightningscar frowned, "Ah, that sounds like Deathwish." The now dead Shadowclan warrior flexed her claws in the ground. Her yellow gaze scanned the scar on Willowpaw's stomach. That's just cruel, and only an apprentice too.

[I will, what is their username?]

"Deathwish? But...I remember now..He said we were training and then he...He said that their was no prey so it had to be me.." She muttered, her eyes watering with tears. "I didnt wanna be prey!" She cried

[ MangoLovesCheese ]

Estelle
February 15th, 2023, 06:22 PM
SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻
Within the confines of a nursery-like den, the small floppy-eared kitten was sitting happily in the corner, pawing at the shimmery, star-bathed blades of grass that were in front of him. This place was so much more unique and bright compared to how things were in RiverClan. He just wished his mom could see how cool his new home was now that Sproutkit was getting properly settled in. Although he had made many brand new friends during his stay, the tiny tom did miss Lilycreek dearly. Maybe someday, he could try and visit her. Or maybe she would visit him! Could she do that? Could he do that? He had never really asked anyone, or even attempted such a thing before. Perhaps it was something he could do soon, once he felt like attempting such a grand adventure as that one. Maybe Sproutkit would ask his ThunderClan friend for help.

Unaware that he was, in fact, being stared at by another kitten in the same vicinity, the brown-furred bobtailed tom jumped ever so slightly in surprise, whipping his head up from where he had been staring off into nothing. His emerald-hued eyes were met with another young kitten, with a golden pelt, who held herself high with a whole lot of pride. Sproutkit’s jaw parted to display a small, silent look of awe. “Me?” He'd only mouth, staring wide-eyed as she listed off the offer of a hunting lesson in exchange for swimming. Scrambling to his paws, the floppy-eared kitten nodded with great enthusiasm, "Yes, yes! Of course, lead the way!" Sproutkit had never met this feline before, but she certainly acted important, so she had to be, right? Maybe she was some kind of ancient clan leader, like Pikestar is, something like that. "What's your name?" He mewed, whiskers twitching, "My name's Sproutkit!" His nub tail flicked back and forth as he eagerly awaited her next move.

Goodness, this was rather exciting, wasn't it?
⸻⸻⸻

"Of course you! Who else?"
The little kit before her looked quite baffled at her approach - and of course, who wouldn't be? But there weren't any others around, so! It drew a light mussing from the golden kit who sat back, swaying left to right while observing the baby (he might be a little older than her but that wasn't important!! She was technically much, much older than him so, heh). But, oh! Frankly, Goldenkit would have expected him to be really shy and quiet and barely talk, kind of like her silly little brother, but no. The fellow child scrambled up and practically blew her over with his excitement, drawing only more excitement from Goldenkit herself too. Her eyes quite literally lit up and she rose to her paws, chest puffing up in pride - he told her to lead the way! Only leaders led the way, of course! And that was she, a leader (figuratively) - being seen as such was so amusing and brought her much joy in this gloomy, though starlit place. So lead the way she would!
"Follow me!"
The fallen kit declared with pride and excitement all mixing within her tummy, eyes glancing back at the kitten at her side, she began her march out of the dark and admittedly comfortable den. Though never as comfortable as her old nest.

Imagine her happiness when she learned the little floppy eared kitten had a name - Sproutkit! She never knew a Sproutkit before, but the name sounded cute. Like a little Sprout, she found it fitting.
"Well I'm Golden-"
Pause. Golden what? She was Goldenkit of course, by birth, but she was meant to be Goldenstar now! But peering at Sproutkit's face, he seemed really gullible. She always did wonder: what would happen if she actually made someone believe her name was Goldenstar, leader of RiverClan? She never thought about it much, really. It seemed like a given to her but, well. If there was one thing she learned from her baby brother it was that... Actually, she didn't know. She learned a lot from him some (him more from her though)but she didn't feel like getting punted by one of the previous leaders for spreading misinformation to gullible children (even if it should be true).
"Goldenstarkit!"
She finally declared, taking a moment to stand still and raise a paw to her chest, bowing lightly with a bright grin.
"Now come on!"

Without so much as waiting on a reply, Goldenkit bounded off to a corner of camp. Naturally she couldn't take the baby into the territory if she hadn't shown him the basics first, so!
"Okay, look;"
She crouched low, tail levelled and belly just above the ground. Her paws were located under her shoulders and overall she performed what had to be a perfect crouch.
"Any hunter needs to know how to crouch, like this; if you go too low, prey might hear you - and if you go too high, it might see you."
She'd paid excellent attention to her mother's classes, this was going to be a breeze!

SeonghwasBunnyEars
February 15th, 2023, 06:32 PM
Pluto! Emo Rat
Whats up? Perm for Deadwish to haunt who?)

Kaybug.
February 15th, 2023, 08:26 PM
"Deathwish? But...I remember now..He said we were training and then he...He said that their was no prey so it had to be me.." She muttered, her eyes watering with tears. "I didnt wanna be prey!" She cried

[ MangoLovesCheese ]

Lightningscar yowled with rage.
“That foolish warrior! You are not prey! He is a liar dear young one,” she felt horrible for the apprentice. How dare Deathwish do this to a poor apprentice, especially one that was of his own clan?

(Thanks ima vm them and ask)

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 08:42 PM

Lightningscar yowled with rage.
“That foolish warrior! You are not prey! He is a liar dear young one,” she felt horrible for the apprentice. How dare Deathwish do this to a poor apprentice, especially one that was of his own clan?

(Thanks ima vm them and ask)

"I remember before..." She cut herself off on that part, continuing after a silent minute. "Before it went dark he was...he was asked if he was..loyal to someone?" She explained

Kaybug.
February 15th, 2023, 08:47 PM
"I remember before..." She cut herself off on that part, continuing after a silent minute. "Before it went dark he was...he was asked if he was..loyal to someone?" She explained

Lightningscar raised a brow in question to what the apprentice was saying.
“Huh? Has he ever mention something to you about a err Dark Forest?” her voice squeaked when she said Dark Forest. The warrior was hoping he hadn’t. In the moonlight the scar across her face was visible. Her greyish fur gleamed and sparkled in the night, the stars showing in her pelt.

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 08:57 PM

Lightningscar raised a brow in question to what the apprentice was saying.
“Huh? Has he ever mention something to you about a err Dark Forest?” her voice squeaked when she said Dark Forest. The warrior was hoping he hadn’t. In the moonlight the scar across her face was visible. Her greyish fur gleamed and sparkled in the night, the stars showing in her pelt.

"What..Whats the Dark forest?" She asked, Willowpaw was young, to be fair she only started her training a moon ago.

Kaybug.
February 15th, 2023, 09:05 PM
"What..Whats the Dark forest?" She asked, Willowpaw was young, to be fair she only started her training a moon ago.

“Never mind young one, it’s where all the evil cats go,” Lightningscar spoke. She was one of the older cats in StarClan, been here for a while.

fishy
February 15th, 2023, 09:16 PM

“Never mind young one, it’s where all the evil cats go,” Lightningscar spoke. She was one of the older cats in StarClan, been here for a while.

"Can I still...Can I still get my warrior name..?" She asked, her eyes gleaming with hope

Kaybug.
February 16th, 2023, 06:52 AM
"Can I still...Can I still get my warrior name..?" She asked, her eyes gleaming with hope
]

Lightningscar was thinking, she wasn’t sure.

[I]”Personally, I’ve no idea. But I can give you one until we find out,” her eyes shined in the darkness. The past warrior thought of a name… Willowheart? Willowlight? Willowstorm? Hmmm…

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 08:10 AM
]

Lightningscar was thinking, she wasn’t sure.

[I]”Personally, I’ve no idea. But I can give you one until we find out,” her eyes shined in the darkness. The past warrior thought of a name… Willowheart? Willowlight? Willowstorm? Hmmm…

"I like the name of Willow'Branch..." She whispered, twitching her ear. "Momma said that it would be fitting for me because of how short I am!"

Kaybug.
February 16th, 2023, 09:01 AM
"I like the name of Willow'Branch..." She whispered, twitching her ear. "Momma said that it would be fitting for me because of how short I am!"

”Alright, from now on I’ll call you Willowbranch,” the muscular she-cat conversed. Lightningscar nodded at the apprentice.

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 10:34 AM

”Alright, from now on I’ll call you Willowbranch,” the muscular she-cat conversed. Lightningscar nodded at the apprentice.

"Im Willow'Branch of Shadowclan- Starclan!" She beamed, running circles around Lightningscar

Kenji_Da_Best
February 16th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Hello? ...

Kaybug.
February 16th, 2023, 12:36 PM
Hello? ...

“Hello.. To whom am I speaking to?” Lightningscar’s voice boomed from the shadows.

Kaybug.
February 16th, 2023, 12:36 PM
"Im Willow'Branch of Shadowclan- Starclan!" She beamed, running circles around Lightningscar

Lightningscar smiled, her fangs showing just a little. It made her happy that the apprentice was happy.

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 12:49 PM

Lightningscar smiled, her fangs showing just a little. It made her happy that the apprentice was happy.

"Now what? Do I continue my training?" She asked, smiling bright

Kaybug.
February 16th, 2023, 01:24 PM
"Now what? Do I continue my training?" She asked, smiling bright

“I mean you can if you want, but we never really use it unless it’s necessary,” Lightningscar spoke. Her eyes seemed fixed behind the apprentice.

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 01:32 PM

“I mean you can if you want, but we never really use it unless it’s necessary,” Lightningscar spoke. Her eyes seemed fixed behind the apprentice.

"Then...What do we do?" she asked

Kaybug.
February 16th, 2023, 02:50 PM
"Then...What do we do?" she asked

“Well young one, we usually relax, share tongues or hunt,” Lightningscar mewed.

fishy
February 16th, 2023, 03:16 PM

“Well young one, we usually relax, share tongues or hunt,” Lightningscar mewed.

"I...I dont know how to hunt.." She whispered, her ears falling back due to her sadness

Kaybug.
February 16th, 2023, 09:44 PM
"I...I dont know how to hunt.." She whispered, her ears falling back due to her sadness

Don’t worry young one, I can teach you later,” Lightningscar mewed.

fishy
February 17th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Don’t worry young one, I can teach you later,” Lightningscar mewed.

"What do we do until then?" She asked, looking around to see if she noticed anyone

marshy
February 17th, 2023, 09:00 PM
➵ fawnpetal ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵

fawnpetal awoke in the camp that over the years had become oh so familiar to her. bringing herself up, she groomed her pelt of stars that shone so brightly, when she first came to starclan it was blinding to her, but as time went on she got more used to it. getting fully up and lightly padding around, thoughts filled her mind. there wasn't much she did up in the stars except watch.. and think. although she only ever really watched her beloved daughter, oh how fawnpetal loved nightshiver, and all her kits as a whole. though she didn't know of minkkit, fennelkit and honeykits whereabouts, she missed them more than anything. she thought of sometimes bringing herself back down to the clans through dream or through life but.. no. she had done that once before, and she didn't want to be sometimes there for her baby, and sometimes not. she needed to keep stability for nightshiver, even if that meant she'd have to stay among the stars. nightshiver was a poor thing honestly.. losing her kits and such. if fawnpetals love for her own had come to her daughter as well, then she already knew that must've hurt more than anything imaginable. fawnpetal had to hold herself back more than anything to bring herself back to the living to comfort her daughter, but alas.. she would stay here among the stars. through what little influence she had, she would try and keep her remaining child safe.
fawnpetal stopped looking down at the clans and brought her vision back to the stars. how depressing this place was, cats who died fulfilling lives came here but.. they left behind all that would make a cat whole back in the clans. was it some sort of purgatory? to just watch as the rest go on without you, as you're stuck in time. it would be different if said cats tried to make a difference, but most didn't. they sat idly while the clans could use their love and support. was fawnpetal apart of that too? she wasn't quite sure, but she wanted to offer something to her clan. fawnpetal didn't fear dawnstar, the same way she didn't fear icestar, she loved shadowclan with all her being and her first priority were shadowclans kits, the next generation. fawnpetal brought it upon herself to find a way to help that next generation, but that was for when she got her soul all in one place as in some way, she still grieved her death. if only she could figure out how to let go.. she had no one up in the stars with her so it should've been easy but.. longing overtook her. a look of sorrow claimed fawnpetals face as she laid back down, to sleep her thoughts away.

MockingRabbit
February 18th, 2023, 07:38 AM
Goldenleaf sighed. "Yes, I died only a few sunrises ago. It just-- feels so confusing."
Yellowpelt nodded sympathetically. "That will pass eventually. Do you still have family in the living clans?"

RavensCall
February 18th, 2023, 04:51 PM
Yellowpelt nodded sympathetically. "That will pass eventually. Do you still have family in the living clans?"
Goldenleaf nodded. "I have my mother, and my siblings. I don't know the current whereabouts of my father though. I also... have a mate. She's carrying our kits. And I've left behind my apprentices."

MockingRabbit
February 19th, 2023, 01:23 PM
Goldenleaf nodded. "I have my mother, and my siblings. I don't know the current whereabouts of my father though. I also... have a mate. She's carrying our kits. And I've left behind my apprentices."
"Yeesh, that's a den-full," Yellowpelt mewed, "I just left behind a mate. I watch over him now, it's heart-breaking, but also incredibly boring. He does little more than slouch around feeling sorry, at least you have some variations!"

RavensCall
February 19th, 2023, 04:06 PM
"Yeesh, that's a den-full," Yellowpelt mewed, "I just left behind a mate. I watch over him now, it's heart-breaking, but also incredibly boring. He does little more than slouch around feeling sorry, at least you have some variations!"

The golden tabby sighed. And if they get "boring" too, I can just watch over the clan. "Have you ever tried to watch the clan?" Goldenleaf asked, "Or have you wanted a second chance in life? As much as I have? Even though I only died a few days ago, I still want to go back."