PDA

View Full Version : StarClan Camp

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Branch of Life
August 29th, 2018, 09:33 PM
"Okay, now lets show you where to sleep" She said as she padded off.
“Ok!” Wioolowpaw meowed bounding after her new friend

Senorita*Moon
August 31st, 2018, 03:46 AM
“Ok!” Wioolowpaw meowed bounding after her new friend
"Come inside" Lilyshine mewed as she got some moss "Here, let me make a bed for you. Where do you want it?" She asked.

Branch of Life
August 31st, 2018, 06:44 PM
"Come inside" Lilyshine mewed as she got some moss "Here, let me make a bed for you. Where do you want it?" She asked.
“Here.” She said pointing her tail to an empty spot

Senorita*Moon
August 31st, 2018, 08:18 PM
“Here.” She said pointing her tail to an empty spot

"Okay" She said putting the moss she had in her paws."I'll go hunt something for us to eat I'm guessing that your hungry. Wait in your nest I'll go hunt." Lilyshine went of to hunt for her and Willowpaw.

Senorita*Moon
September 10th, 2018, 06:49 AM
"Okay" She said putting the moss she had in her paws."I'll go hunt something for us to eat I'm guessing that your hungry. Wait in your nest I'll go hunt." Lilyshine went of to hunt for her and Willowpaw.
Lilyshine went to catch some prey. She came back with two squirrels in her jaw.

.:Virgo:.
September 13th, 2018, 01:26 AM
Stonepaw opened her eyes, the pain gone from the sound of her strangled meows and the hissing laughs of her murderer. The stone colored apprentice awoke to the starry sky in her pelt. her back legs worked, everything worked. [I]Thank Starclan[I/]
Then she looked out and started silently crying. [I]Why? I was just a day away from being a warrior. [I/]

September 26th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Rosethorn looked down in the gazing pool, watching the kits she never got to raise, watching the apprentices she never was able to take pride in and make them feel nice, warriors she never got to chant names for. Being dead really was the worst sometimes. Rose had watched her mate find a new mate and have kits and love. Greyfright was soon going to join her, and love her again, or did he forget about her? Cypresspath was the only boy in the litter, he was dark brown like his father with her light brown eyes. Oakpaw was a genetical copy of her with light brown, Almost peach eyes and light brown fur with her odd rose marking. The other one was a stillborn and had come to live with her in starclan. Blizzardrain

September 26th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Rosethorn looked down in the gazing pool, watching the kits she never got to raise, watching the apprentices she never was able to take pride in and make them feel nice, warriors she never got to chant names for. Being dead really was the worst sometimes. Rose had watched her mate find a new mate and have kits and love. Greyfright was soon going to join her, and love her again, or did he forget about her? Cypresspath was the only boy in the litter, he was dark brown like his father with her light brown eyes. Oakpaw was a genetical copy of her with light brown, Almost peach eyes and light brown fur with her odd rose marking. The other one was a stillborn and had come to live with her in starclan. Blizzardrain

Senorita*Moon
September 27th, 2018, 06:54 AM
Lilyshine saw Rosethorn and walked up to her.

September 27th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Lilyshine saw Rosethorn and walked up to her.
Rosethorn heard her coming and turned, "Hello Lilyshine," she said, offering a smile to the other molly.

Senorita*Moon
September 27th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Rosethorn heard her coming and turned, "Hello Lilyshine," she said, offering a smile to the other molly.
"Hello! what are you doing?" She asked looking down.

September 27th, 2018, 06:44 PM
"Hello! what are you doing?" She asked looking down.
"I'm watching my kits... They're fully grown now." Cypresspath and Oakbranch were fully grown now. And Oakbranch was going to have kits soon. And Cypresspath... was sulking around. "Anyways, How are you?"

Senorita*Moon
September 27th, 2018, 07:20 PM
"I'm watching my kits... They're fully grown now." Cypresspath and Oakbranch were fully grown now. And Oakbranch was going to have kits soon. And Cypresspath... was sulking around. "Anyways, How are you?"
"Im great. Do you want to hang out with me for a while?"

September 27th, 2018, 08:40 PM
"Im great. Do you want to hang out with me for a while?"
"Sure!" Stormy Stars

Senorita*Moon
October 25th, 2018, 07:01 PM
"Sure!" Stormy Stars
"kay, how was your day by the way?" Spoopy Dream

October 26th, 2018, 04:50 PM
"kay, how was your day by the way?" Spoopy Dream
"Good" She said and smiled.

Senorita*Moon
October 27th, 2018, 07:46 AM
"Good" She said and smiled.
"Me too. I have been thinking about my sis in ThunderClan. Blosomleaf. And brother, Starlingheart" She sighed

Moon Lily
November 10th, 2018, 10:29 AM
“H-hello” a younger cat meowed “I-is anyone there?” Willowpaw was new and was confused at what happened

"Oh!" *runs over* "Hello dear. You are Willowpaw, correct?" * tilts head questionably*

Branch of Life
November 10th, 2018, 02:45 PM
"Oh!" *runs over* "Hello dear. You are Willowpaw, correct?" * tilts head questionably*
Willowpaws eyes were wide but nodded and asked “Who are you? We’re an I?” She couldn’t remember a ting except that she never met her mother but her father,Sparrowpelt, very confused after the accident. Even though she couldn’t remember very well she could faintly remember that there was a Thunderpath.

Moon Lily
November 24th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Oh Willowpaw! You seem nervous! Don't worry, Starclan isn't so bad, once you get used to it. Here, follow me!

Willowpaws eyes were wide but nodded and asked “Who are you? We’re an I?” She couldn’t remember a ting except that she never met her mother but her father,Sparrowpelt, very confused after the accident. Even though she couldn’t remember very well she could faintly remember that there was a Thunderpath.

Oh! *stops in her tracks* I haven't introduced myself. I am Lilyfur. I was an old Thunderclan Warrior.

Branch of Life
November 25th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Oh Willowpaw! You seem nervous! Don't worry, Starclan isn't so bad, once you get used to it. Here, follow me!

Oh! *stops in her tracks* I haven't introduced myself. I am Lilyfur. I was an old Thunderclan Warrior.

“Hi Lilyfur. Why am I here agian? Last thing I remember is that I was on the Thunderpath and now I’m- I got run over by a monster didn’t I?” Willowpaw was putting puzzle pieces toghter yay!

Moon Lily
November 25th, 2018, 04:54 PM
“Hi Lilyfur. Why am I here agian? Last thing I remember is that I was on the Thunderpath and now I’m- I got run over by a monster didn’t I?” Willowpaw was putting puzzle pieces toghter yay!

"Yes, yes you did. And your family misses you dearly. If you can see here ( Points at a patch of clear cloud), there are the clans. You can see the whole territory from up here!" Lilyfur purred, and turned back to Willowpaw. "But now you are here, and there are unlimited possibilities!"

*Lilyfur gestured to a group of pines* "Follow me!"

Branch of Life
November 25th, 2018, 06:57 PM
"Yes, yes you did. And your family misses you dearly. If you can see here ( Points at a patch of clear cloud), there are the clans. You can see the whole territory from up here!" Lilyfur purred, and turned back to Willowpaw. "But now you are here, and there are unlimited possibilities!"

*Lilyfur gestured to a group of pines* "Follow me!"
“Alright.” Willowpaw meowed feeling more comfortable in StarClan. “Were are we going?” Willowpaw said looking around.

Moon Lily
November 25th, 2018, 08:06 PM
“Alright.” Willowpaw meowed feeling more comfortable in StarClan. “Were are we going?” Willowpaw said looking around.

"Well, I might as well give you a tour! Come on!" *Lilyfur turns and runs into the forest*

Branch of Life
November 25th, 2018, 11:14 PM
"Well, I might as well give you a tour! Come on!" *Lilyfur turns and runs into the forest*
“Alright!” Sparkpaw said chasing after Lilyfur a smile full on her face.

Moon Lily
November 26th, 2018, 05:24 AM
“Alright!” Sparkpaw said chasing after Lilyfur a smile full on her face.

Lilyfur faced through the trees. "This is Thunderclan territory, even though there are no boundaries in Starclan, we still like to have clans.

Branch of Life
November 26th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Lilyfur faced through the trees. "This is Thunderclan territory, even though there are no boundaries in Starclan, we still like to have clans.

Willowpaw raced after her. “That is good because for a second I thought StarClan was the exact same thing as everything down there and not where cats that die whom were good and believed in StarClan would go when they become deceased.”

(I sound like I’m writing a page for teachers lol)

Moon Lily
November 26th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Willowpaw raced after her. “That is good because for a second I thought StarClan was the exact same thing as everything down there and not where cats that die whom were good and believed in StarClan would go when they become deceased.”

(I sound like I’m writing a page for teachers lol)

"Ha ha! I like the way you think. Here, I'll show you where the best hunting is!"

Lilyfur stopped at a small grove of trees, and dropped into a crouch. She beckoned Willowpaw towards her.

Branch of Life
November 26th, 2018, 07:16 PM
"Ha ha! I like the way you think. Here, I'll show you where the best hunting is!"

Lilyfur stopped at a small grove of trees, and dropped into a crouch. She beckoned Willowpaw towards her.
Willowpaw followed Lilyfur and copied her hunting crouch.

Moon Lily
November 27th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Willowpaw followed Lilyfur and copied her hunting crouch.

"See, there's a mouse, over there" Lilyfur gestured at a small group of grass. "The mouse is all yours, Willowpaw!" Lilyfur whispered.

Branch of Life
November 27th, 2018, 03:08 PM
"See, there's a mouse, over there" Lilyfur gestured at a small group of grass. "The mouse is all yours, Willowpaw!" Lilyfur whispered.
“Alright.” Willowpaw whispered back stalking then swiftly catching the mouse. She brought it back to Lilyfur proud of herself.

Moon Lily
November 27th, 2018, 06:53 PM
“Alright.” Willowpaw whispered back stalking then swiftly catching the mouse. She brought it back to Lilyfur proud of herself.

"Good job! I can tell the warriors in your clan trainer you well!" Lilyfur purred, pride in the apprentice filling her chest. She remembered something. "Which clan are-were-you a part of?"
She sat down in the overgrown grass, looking at Willowpaw, inviting her to sit.

Branch of Life
November 28th, 2018, 03:09 PM
"Good job! I can tell the warriors in your clan trainer you well!" Lilyfur purred, pride in the apprentice filling her chest. She remembered something. "Which clan are-were-you a part of?"
She sat down in the overgrown grass, looking at Willowpaw, inviting her to sit.
Willowpaw room the invitation to sit and did. “I was apart of WindClan. But now I’m apart of StarClan.” She smiled and looked around. “What clan were you apart of?” Willowpaw asked politely

Moon Lily
November 28th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Willowpaw room the invitation to sit and did. “I was apart of WindClan. But now I’m apart of StarClan.” She smiled and looked around. “What clan were you apart of?” Willowpaw asked politely

"Thank you for asking! I was a Thunderclan Warrior, but that was very long ago..." Lilyfur's voice trailed off.

" You see, when you spend a long time in Starclan, and more cats forget you, you, well, start to fade" She pointed at her pelt, which was slightly faded.

"It's been hard, being away from family. But I go.down to visit sometimes. No one notices me, but it's nice to see everyone again" Lilyfur sighed. "Hey, and maybe we could take you down there sometime!"

Branch of Life
November 29th, 2018, 10:19 PM
"Thank you for asking! I was a Thunderclan Warrior, but that was very long ago..." Lilyfur's voice trailed off.

" You see, when you spend a long time in Starclan, and more cats forget you, you, well, start to fade" She pointed at her pelt, which was slightly faded.

"It's been hard, being away from family. But I go.down to visit sometimes. No one notices me, but it's nice to see everyone again" Lilyfur sighed. "Hey, and maybe we could take you down there sometime!"
“That would be fun.” Willowpaw answered. Wait. A long time ago? She looks young but everyone does in StarClan. Willowpaw dosn’t want to come off as rude but she asked. “A long time ago? How long ago did you pass?” She was just vet curious at this point and wanted to know.

Moon Lily
November 30th, 2018, 03:21 PM
“That would be fun.” Willowpaw answered. Wait. A long time ago? She looks young but everyone does in StarClan. Willowpaw dosn’t want to come off as rude but she asked. “A long time ago? How long ago did you pass?” She was just vet curious at this point and wanted to know.

Lilyfur's ears perked up. "Well...many moons old, before the prophecy at the moment was foretold" She looked at Willowpaw and smiled. "Does that answer your question?"

Moon Lily
December 6th, 2018, 08:34 PM

She licked her paws and started to continue to talk. "Well, if you think about it, I would be pretty old...maybe a few times your age" Lilyfur said. "How old are you?" She asked politely.

Branch of Life
December 6th, 2018, 10:23 PM
She licked her paws and started to continue to talk. "Well, if you think about it, I would be pretty old...maybe a few times your age" Lilyfur said. "How old are you?" She asked politely.
(Oof forgot about this. Life is a bit hectic)

Willowpaw looked at Lilyfur,shocked but shook it off. “Nine moons..” Willowpaw meowed trailing off. She looked toward her paws. Suddenly she started to shake but stopped herself. She looked up at the trees and smiled a bit.

Lionstar-sushi
December 7th, 2018, 02:29 AM
Moonriver looked around,a brown tabby tom was coming towards her,looking a little nervous.She got to her feet to welcome him---she knew this cat,the medicinecat apprentice.He must be a full medicinecat now,and he was walking in his dream...

Moon Lily
December 8th, 2018, 07:06 PM
(Oof forgot about this. Life is a bit hectic)

Willowpaw looked at Lilyfur,shocked but shook it off. “Nine moons..” Willowpaw meowed trailing off. She looked toward her paws. Suddenly she started to shake but stopped herself. She looked up at the trees and smiled a bit. Lilyfur smiled back. She noticed Willowpaw shaking. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked kindly

(Hey, all good! Life can get busy!)

Leucos
January 22nd, 2019, 11:33 PM
jupiter

Ravenfrost currently curled up in an tight ball with her tail over her nose was having something between a dream and a nightmare causing her ears and tail tip to flick and twitch her paws followed soon after. The vitilligo feline whimpered as her dream turned nightmare had windystar in it and was furious with her at her betrayal from her past and it had the other clanmembers with glowing red eyes and sharp teeth along with the leader,then even though she knew it was out of his character ,windystar attacked her out of rage. This caused her to gasp and jolt awake with her eyes wide open and head up, shock replaced her fear once she realized that she wasn't truly in her mossbed,it......it was starclan! Her ears folded back out of disbelief as she stood on wobbly legs this......this isn't real.....it can't be.....why am I here?!....was my dream real?...n-no.....no! the Molly shook her head as she tried to think logically but she couldn't since she was seeing this with her own eyes and she never believed anything until she saw it . Ravenfrost blinked and took a single step forward "why am I here!? What do you want from me? Are you here to torture me because of what I did?!show yourselves!" she yelled her tone being overruled by fear .

wren
January 23rd, 2019, 12:59 AM
jupiter

Ravenfrost currently curled up in an tight ball with her tail over her nose was having something between a dream and a nightmare causing her ears and tail tip to flick and twitch her paws followed soon after. The vitilligo feline whimpered as her dream turned nightmare had windystar in it and was furious with her at her betrayal from her past and it had the other clanmembers with glowing red eyes and sharp teeth along with the leader,then even though she knew it was out of his character ,windystar attacked her out of rage. This caused her to gasp and jolt awake with her eyes wide open and head up, shock replaced her fear once she realized that she wasn't truly in her mossbed,it......it was starclan! Her ears folded back out of disbelief as she stood on wobbly legs this......this isn't real.....it can't be.....why am I here?!....was my dream real?...n-no.....no! the Molly shook her head as she tried to think logically but she couldn't since she was seeing this with her own eyes and she never believed anything until she saw it . Ravenfrost blinked and took a single step forward "why am I here!? What do you want from me? Are you here to torture me because of what I did?!show yourselves!" she yelled her tone being overruled by fear .

It pained her to see the young cat in such distress, she knew the nightmares would plague her. It was something she always feared happening to herself, although there was few following her demotion. For a few minutes Daisyshade watched the young catch twitch and eventually wake, stirring briefly before calling out. Her warm green eyes flickered with amusement before stepping forward from the shadows of the trees surrounding the camp, the stars in her pelt shinning brightly even twinkling as she stepped into the light.

“Ravenfrost” she began softly, her voice was filled with warmth and acceptance. The shadowclan She cat has replaced windygale during the time of goldenstar he too unfortunately had passed. She padded closer until she was about a tail length away, her eyes studying ravenfrosts with interest. “I am Daisyshade, formally known as Rowanflower. The late deputy of riverclan” she beamed with pride saying it, even pudding out her chest and producing a silky smile on her muzzle.

Leucos
January 23rd, 2019, 06:46 AM
It pained her to see the young cat in such distress, she knew the nightmares would plague her. It was something she always feared happening to herself, although there was few following her demotion. For a few minutes Daisyshade watched the young catch twitch and eventually wake, stirring briefly before calling out. Her warm green eyes flickered with amusement before stepping forward from the shadows of the trees surrounding the camp, the stars in her pelt shinning brightly even twinkling as she stepped into the light.

“Ravenfrost” she began softly, her voice was filled with warmth and acceptance. The shadowclan She cat has replaced windygale during the time of goldenstar he too unfortunately had passed. She padded closer until she was about a tail length away, her eyes studying ravenfrosts with interest. “I am Daisyshade, formally known as Rowanflower. The late deputy of riverclan” she beamed with pride saying it, even pudding out her chest and producing a silky smile on her muzzle.
Ravenfrost felt like jumping out of her pelt once she heard the she cats voice causing her to whip her head around to the Molly before widening her eyes in great disbelief . Once she heard the Molly's name she shook her head and tried to regain her stoic like personality once more but ultimately failing in the process . How can this be? Wasn't rownflower dead? There's nothing after death! "how is it possible ? Rowanflower got demoted and eventually died ..... Because of A cause that she was protecting ...how do I know your her?!" she meowed her tone having some of the familiar coldness to it . How can this be one of the two cats she looked up to?

wren
January 23rd, 2019, 01:12 PM
Ravenfrost felt like jumping out of her pelt once she heard the she cats voice causing her to whip her head around to the Molly before widening her eyes in great disbelief . Once she heard the Molly's name she shook her head and tried to regain her stoic like personality once more but ultimately failing in the process . How can this be? Wasn't rownflower dead? There's nothing after death! "how is it possible ? Rowanflower got demoted and eventually died ..... Because of A cause that she was protecting ...how do I know your her?!" she meowed her tone having some of the familiar coldness to it . How can this be one of the two cats she looked up to?

Daisyshade sighed letting her eyes fall briefly shut before opening them once again, “I would know better my own death” she purred softly, she was patient with the she cats unwillingness to believe it was her, she did however look much healthier here than she had been down there. Which was understandable. “Ravenfrost, I can assure you it is me. And this is starclan, I’ve known for awhile now you’ve neglected to admit we’ve existed.” she paused briefly remembering time when she had forgotten starclan for the death of her kittens. “Sometimes it’s hard to believe, I understand that, even I had gone through my moments” she once again paused “but that’s not what I’m here to talk about..”

Leucos
January 23rd, 2019, 02:21 PM
Daisyshade sighed letting her eyes fall briefly shut before opening them once again, “I would know better my own death” she purred softly, she was patient with the she cats unwillingness to believe it was her, she did however look much healthier here than she had been down there. Which was understandable. “Ravenfrost, I can assure you it is me. And this is starclan, I’ve known for awhile now you’ve neglected to admit we’ve existed.” she paused briefly remembering time when she had forgotten starclan for the death of her kittens. “Sometimes it’s hard to believe, I understand that, even I had gone through my moments” she once again paused “but that’s not what I’m here to talk about..”
she had a look of suspicion before deciding to believe her,as she did she felt relaxed in a way but still keeping her guard up . Raven hesitantly sat down but kept her focus on rowanflower , I guess....this is....real...if it truly is....maybe... there was one question she wanted to ask, it may have seemed a little self centered in a way or something along those lines but she was wanting to know . Although her ears flicked at the starry felines last sentence making her tense up again "what...do you want to talk about ?.. "anticipation clear in tone. Then she felt the need to explain herself in the neglection part making her sigh "I did because I was taught as a kit that there's nothing after death...it seemed believable and true at the time...it stuck with me. I wasn't proved wrong with my beliefs from then on..But now that I've seen what they speak of ...I'm still hesitant .." she meowed .

wren
January 28th, 2019, 02:15 PM
she had a look of suspicion before deciding to believe her,as she did she felt relaxed in a way but still keeping her guard up . Raven hesitantly sat down but kept her focus on rowanflower , I guess....this is....real...if it truly is....maybe... there was one question she wanted to ask, it may have seemed a little self centered in a way or something along those lines but she was wanting to know . Although her ears flicked at the starry felines last sentence making her tense up again "what...do you want to talk about ?.. "anticipation clear in tone. Then she felt the need to explain herself in the neglection part making her sigh "I did because I was taught as a kit that there's nothing after death...it seemed believable and true at the time...it stuck with me. I wasn't proved wrong with my beliefs from then on..But now that I've seen what they speak of ...I'm still hesitant .." she meowed .

The She cat let out a rumbling purr and swept her snakelike tail around her paws. “ like you I had my doubts, but I guess it’s hard not to believe when your dead and already here “ she mused, her warm green eyes studying here thoughtfully before her claws sank into the dirt and clawed up some grass.
“ although I’d love to stay and chat about our beliefs.. we’ve got other things on the agenda for now “
The She cat briefly paused, she seemed to be thinking before she tilted her gaze back up to her once more. “ your role serving as deputy in windygales abscene “ she began calmly. She hasn’t paid much attention to the She cat during her serving but she knew there would’ve been guilt lingering as she stood for the wrong cause, or when goldenstar had been so wrongfully blinded from the truth. She let a sigh trickle through her jaws “ there is good in you yet, ravenfrost, and I understand sometimes that you will feel the guilt. Like I have and will.. but you have left your paw mark in shadowclan “ she said calmly her eyes glistening with warmth and affection

Leucos
January 28th, 2019, 04:01 PM
The She cat let out a rumbling purr and swept her snakelike tail around her paws. “ like you I had my doubts, but I guess it’s hard not to believe when your dead and already here “ she mused, her warm green eyes studying here thoughtfully before her claws sank into the dirt and clawed up some grass.
“ although I’d love to stay and chat about our beliefs.. we’ve got other things on the agenda for now “
The She cat briefly paused, she seemed to be thinking before she tilted her gaze back up to her once more. “ your role serving as deputy in windygales abscene “ she began calmly. She hasn’t paid much attention to the She cat during her serving but she knew there would’ve been guilt lingering as she stood for the wrong cause, or when goldenstar had been so wrongfully blinded from the truth. She let a sigh trickle through her jaws “ there is good in you yet, ravenfrost, and I understand sometimes that you will feel the guilt. Like I have and will.. but you have left your paw mark in shadowclan “ she said calmly her eyes glistening with warmth and affection
Ravenfrost smiled a bit and chuckled in agreement with Rowan "I guess I'll finally believe if I ever end up here . Or somewhere else..." she meowed although her tone turned a bit dark but more with an mixture of certain things that had no intention of hate . Her ears flicked as she tilted her head when Rowan changed the subject before feeling her stomach tighten yet again although she couldn't help but want to know what the she cat had to say . Her own eyes shined with hope for once more so then when she had left the biggest mistake of her life , although she was a bit confused ,what did she mean by good in you yet? Did starclan think that she's been unfaithful and doomed to fail when she's been trying her best to remain loyal after that incident ?! Her pelt began to bristle at that thought making her eyes look almost like fire at the anger burning inside of her . But she bottled it down the best she could for now although it slipped through her words "what do you mean by yet ? I've been trying my best to prove I was better than then. It almost seems like you doubt me. " she meowed her tone somewhat cold before calming down " I don't want you,someone I look up to , to doubt me. It's almost like disappointing a mentor ." she added in before folding her ears back a bit out of slight embarrassment . Great. ..she looks up to someone who's not even shadowclan...guess she wasn't truly loyal .
The Molly however smiled once Rowan spoke again and felt...better in a way...but what kind of Mark did she leave ? She hoped it was a good one.

Madelaine
April 4th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Starkit sat next to Ivory, keeping close to the molly. She had died a couple of moons ago and already felt at home in Starclan. She made friends with a cat named Ivory and stuck by her ever since. "What are we going to do today?, she asked the older molly. Ivory looked down at Starkit with a shrug. "Probably just hang around here today. I don't feel like doing anything today.", replied Ivory. Starkit nodded.

[open]

Madelaine
April 22nd, 2019, 05:00 PM
~ Killer of Madness ~

Curltail woke up, finding herself in a new place. She watched as several starry cats walk through the camp. 'Im dead.', she thought. Kinkkit, her kit clouded her mind. She wished she could still be with her, but she couldn't imagine a life without Badgerfang.

(I want to fo one last roleplay with them)

Deerlie
April 22nd, 2019, 06:20 PM
~ Killer of Madness ~

Curltail woke up, finding herself in a new place. She watched as several starry cats walk through the camp. 'Im dead.', she thought. Kinkkit, her kit clouded her mind. She wished she could still be with her, but she couldn't imagine a life without Badgerfang.

(I want to fo one last roleplay with them)
Ur lucky im free rn lol}]

Badgerfang awoke in a tree, his eyes got big, as he saw a familiar she cat. "CCURLTAIL!" He jumped down and raced to her. "Curltail... don't tell me you.." He trailed off.

Madelaine
April 22nd, 2019, 06:42 PM
Ur lucky im free rn lol}]

Badgerfang awoke in a tree, his eyes got big, as he saw a familiar she cat. "CCURLTAIL!" He jumped down and raced to her. "Curltail... don't tell me you.." He trailed off.

Curltail looked at him with excitement. "Timberpaw killed me.", she replied. She died knowing she couldn't ever be seperated from Badgerfang.

Deerlie
April 22nd, 2019, 06:48 PM
Curltail looked at him with excitement. "Timberpaw killed me.", she replied. She died knowing she couldn't ever be seperated from Badgerfang.
He felt his lip curl with anger. "Excitement?!" He snarled, his claws digging into th grounce. "Wat about our kits?!"

Madelaine
April 22nd, 2019, 07:08 PM
He felt his lip curl with anger. "Excitement?!" He snarled, his claws digging into th grounce. "Wat about our kits?!"

Curltail watched him curl his lip in anger. She flattened her ears to her head and felt her eyes cloud. The molly sprinted away from him to get away.

Deerlie
April 22nd, 2019, 08:51 PM
Curltail watched him curl his lip in anger. She flattened her ears to her head and felt her eyes cloud. The molly sprinted away from him to get away.
The tom sighed and ran after her. "Curltail, wait." He blocked her. "You are excited about being here... We have our kits at home.."

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2019, 09:38 AM
The tom sighed and ran after her. "Curltail, wait." He blocked her. "You are excited about being here... We have our kits at home.."

Curltail looked at him. "I know, but a life without you is a life I wouldn't want to live. Our kits will be taken good care of.", she meowed. The molly didn't want to live her life with depression. She didn't want to be unfair to her kits.

Deerlie
April 23rd, 2019, 01:30 PM
Curltail looked at him. "I know, but a life without you is a life I wouldn't want to live. Our kits will be taken good care of.", she meowed. The molly didn't want to live her life with depression. She didn't want to be unfair to her kits.
We will visit them... We will talk to Grousestar... We can talk to anyone... I.." He lowered his ears.

Madelaine
April 27th, 2019, 11:59 PM
We will visit them... We will talk to Grousestar... We can talk to anyone... I.." He lowered his ears.

Curltail looked at him and pressed her nose to his. "Don't be mad at me. I don't want to spend my life without you.", she whispered. The molly turned away and her eyes clouded.

Deerlie
April 28th, 2019, 12:10 PM
Curltail looked at him and pressed her nose to his. "Don't be mad at me. I don't want to spend my life without you.", she whispered. The molly turned away and her eyes clouded.
He sighted. "i kow.."

Madelaine
May 4th, 2019, 02:51 AM
He sighted. "i kow.."

Curltail pressed her nose to his fur and breathed in his scent. She knew she had left her kits behind, but there was no life for her without Badgerfang. She would never be able to move on.

Kiramclome
May 5th, 2019, 10:19 AM
Sheerpaw blinked open his eyes, shaking in terror. He had only just been appointed an apprentice. He looked around, suddenly realizing that he had been killed by falling rocks. "Jaytail!" He wailed, calling for his mother. He paced in a little circle. "This can't be happening!" He whimpered.
Tagging you so you can be more depressed ; ) Branch of Life

Madelaine
May 21st, 2019, 12:48 PM
[Open]

Thunderpaw woke up in the Starclan camp, looking around at all the unfamiliar faces. A few of them he recognized, but not all of them. His usually deaf ears were full of sound. Now that he was dead he was able to hear actual voices that weren't just in his head. He had recently died and didn't know why he was here.

Aquilex
June 4th, 2019, 02:13 PM
[Open]

Thunderpaw woke up in the Starclan camp, looking around at all the unfamiliar faces. A few of them he recognized, but not all of them. His usually deaf ears were full of sound. Now that he was dead he was able to hear actual voices that weren't just in his head. He had recently died and didn't know why he was here.

A black she-cat with white stripes and grey spots stood in front of Thunderpaw, looking at him with dark purple eyes. A kit stood on either side of her: On her right was a black she-cat with white sections of fur that had silver stripes and a white tail with grey spots. Two of her legs were silver and two were white, but all had black toes. Her nose was a light grey color and her eyes were a shimmering yellow color. On the she-cat's left was a white tom with black and grey spots. His legs and paws alternated between silver, black and white. His right ear was black, as was his nose, and his eyes were purple. The first kit hid shyly underneath the she-cat's leg. The second sniffed Thunderpaw curiously.

"Hello Thunderpaw, welcome to StarClan," the she-cat mewed gently. "My name is Eerieshimmer. These are my kits, Hopekit and Ricketkit," she mewed as she gestured to her right, then the left.

The Cannibal
October 3rd, 2019, 03:04 PM
[Open!]

After taking a good long run around the territory, Redtalon took the liberty of trotting to an empty potion of the starry clearing before laying down, back legs stretched out to the side and front paws stretched in front of him. Though he had ran and ran, he still felt as full of energy and 'life' as when he had begun the run. He missed the feeling of getting tired, the feeling of his muscles aching with strain and exercise, the feeling of blood pumping in his veins. He hadn't felt that in.. A very long time. And he would never feel it again.
The battle-scarred tom heaved out a breath that he didn't need to heave, bringing his starry green eyes to rake across the clearing. There had been a surplus of new faces recently; a fire in the Thunderclan territory, a lack of leadership in Shadowclan, Skyclan cats trying to swim. It was unfortunate for those cats to lose their lives, but Redtalon enjoyed the new faces. Perhaps one day they would bring another cat willing to race across the territory with him in boundless, tireless energy. And still he was waiting for his mate. Surely Dawnspring would be here soon? He hadn't seen her, not even when he looked into the land of the living. Everything was probably fine, he wasn't look hard enough or something along those lines. He wasn't... Overly worried. Flicking the tuft that was his tail, the tom would bring his tongue to groom his paws, just something to pass the infinite time he had.

Silvershadow
October 3rd, 2019, 04:28 PM
(Open!)

Nightshade slowly made her way along the river's edge, the moon seeming to shine brighter in the soft ripples as she padded along. Her icy blue eyes roamed over the star-filled water and beyond to the shore on the other side. Her ear twitched as she came to a stop and sat down, close enough so that the cool water lapped gently at her paws as she gazed at her reflection. She was small for her age, only being a little over a year old. Her fur was as black at the sky above, her left ear tipped with white and eyes the color of the bluest sea. There was no warm in them, for she could not remember the feeling of warmth that once coursed through her veins or the heat shared between her fellow Shadowclan clan mates in leaf-bare.

lone
October 4th, 2019, 10:29 AM
[Open!]

After taking a good long run around the territory, Redtalon took the liberty of trotting to an empty potion of the starry clearing before laying down, back legs stretched out to the side and front paws stretched in front of him. Though he had ran and ran, he still felt as full of energy and 'life' as when he had begun the run. He missed the feeling of getting tired, the feeling of his muscles aching with strain and exercise, the feeling of blood pumping in his veins. He hadn't felt that in.. A very long time. And he would never feel it again.
The battle-scarred tom heaved out a breath that he didn't need to heave, bringing his starry green eyes to rake across the clearing. There had been a surplus of new faces recently; a fire in the Thunderclan territory, a lack of leadership in Shadowclan, Skyclan cats trying to swim. It was unfortunate for those cats to lose their lives, but Redtalon enjoyed the new faces. Perhaps one day they would bring another cat willing to race across the territory with him in boundless, tireless energy. And still he was waiting for his mate. Surely Dawnspring would be here soon? He hadn't seen her, not even when he looked into the land of the living. Everything was probably fine, he wasn't look hard enough or something along those lines. He wasn't... Overly worried. Flicking the tuft that was his tail, the tom would bring his tongue to groom his paws, just something to pass the infinite time he had.
StarClan was more boring than Shrikecall had thought it would be. From everything the cats believed, he'd always pictured it as a paradise, not some dull old place where there wasn't enough to do. He missed giving orders, organizing patrols, even working with Blazingstar, although he hadn't always gotten along with the leader.. he wanted that again. It was too bad that stuff didn't exist here in StarClan. He supposed he was lucky; although StarClan was far from exciting, he could've ended up in the Dark Forest. If only he'd listened to Blazingstar, and Heathertail, he might've managed to survive.

Dying of an infection was not an impressive way to go out, as he'd always suspected he would, but at least it wasn't by drowning. The SkyClan cats seemed desperate to learn how to swim, and Shrikecall couldn't imagine being so desperate that you would actually risk your life. What a dumb thing to do, he thought with a short scoff. His boredom subsided momentarily when he spotted another cat in the clearing; one who looked as bored as he did. As mentioned before, there wasn't a lot to do here. It was supposed to be perfect; but this wasn't his idea of perfection.

"Looking for someone?" He asked, approaching the other tom. Unlike Redtalon, Shrikecall was glad of his boundless energy; he'd hated getting tired so quickly back in WindClan, due to his old age. He would've liked another chance, but it was rare that any cat got a chance to continue living their life. Besides, he was old; he wouldn't have long to live if he got another chance, anyways. Better to save that for some cat who was young, who had their entire life ahead of them and more things to see.

Dust
October 12th, 2019, 08:30 PM
BILL.

"Barkfang!" She chirped, her eyes shining with excitement as she approached her mate with a polite dip of her head. Cedartuft was aching to share her idea for the life she would share with Shadowclan's soon to be leader. As she lifted her head to meet his gaze, a smile would settle on her maw,

"I was thinking about Acceptance," Her meow was slightly meek, more so soft and gentle in nature. "I've just been thinking about it a lot... I think it's a good life to give!" Cedar wouldn't necessarily share her reason unless Barkfang wanted to know, of course.

BEAR.
October 12th, 2019, 08:57 PM
"What?"

Barkfang's voice was gruff as he regarded his mate, gaze stony as he listened to her speak. "Are you joking?" he prompted humorlessly, searching her eyes for an indication this was, indeed, some sort of foolish prank. Ah, of course not. "Why are you giving a leader a life? You are a she-cat, remember? It is not your duty to talk to leaders, let alone give them something as important as a life. You have other duties to fulfill with the Star Kits."
Dust

The Cannibal
October 13th, 2019, 07:54 PM
StarClan was more boring than Shrikecall had thought it would be. From everything the cats believed, he'd always pictured it as a paradise, not some dull old place where there wasn't enough to do. He missed giving orders, organizing patrols, even working with Blazingstar, although he hadn't always gotten along with the leader.. he wanted that again. It was too bad that stuff didn't exist here in StarClan. He supposed he was lucky; although StarClan was far from exciting, he could've ended up in the Dark Forest. If only he'd listened to Blazingstar, and Heathertail, he might've managed to survive.

Dying of an infection was not an impressive way to go out, as he'd always suspected he would, but at least it wasn't by drowning. The SkyClan cats seemed desperate to learn how to swim, and Shrikecall couldn't imagine being so desperate that you would actually risk your life. What a dumb thing to do, he thought with a short scoff. His boredom subsided momentarily when he spotted another cat in the clearing; one who looked as bored as he did. As mentioned before, there wasn't a lot to do here. It was supposed to be perfect; but this wasn't his idea of perfection.

"Looking for someone?" He asked, approaching the other tom. Unlike Redtalon, Shrikecall was glad of his boundless energy; he'd hated getting tired so quickly back in WindClan, due to his old age. He would've liked another chance, but it was rare that any cat got a chance to continue living their life. Besides, he was old; he wouldn't have long to live if he got another chance, anyways. Better to save that for some cat who was young, who had their entire life ahead of them and more things to see.
To be fair with himself, Redtalon had never expected much of Starclan, during life, he hardly even thought about it. His life was dedicated to fulfilling his duties as a warrior and to eventually die an honorable, and hard fought death, which he had acquired. He had always wanted to die in battle, knowing that he had at last been bested, even if it took two other cats to bring him down. And once he had exhaled his last breath, climbing into the starry sky to join his ancestors, he got to look down, finally at peace to a degree. The first couple of moons were nice, having the never ending energy, none of the pains, and not a care in the world. But afterwards, it was day in and day out of just waiting.. Waiting for something he didn't particularly know until recently. He was waiting for his mate, it had stunned him that he nearly forgot about her after so many moons, and it concerned him that he hadn't seen her when he peered at Thunderclan from the sky. He convinced himself that it was just because she had always been excellent at hiding and didn't want to think otherwise, think that maybe she had died too, but ended up in a place where the truly dark-hearted dwelled. He wouldn't allow himself to come to that conclusion, so he would keep waiting.

The late Thunderclan warrior couldn't help the slightly bored look placed upon his face, surely every cat in Starclan had worn it at least once. After all, what was there to do when you had nothing to worry about anymore, aside from fading away? And even still, that wouldn't be so bad. He had done his duty as a warrior, got his warriors death. He had even given a leader a life in his time in Starclan, though now he forgets which one. There were so many that came and went it was hard to keep track of anymore.

"Hmm?" His voice rumbled out of his throat as his head turned, eyes moving to fixate on the cat who had addressed him. Falling upon Shrikecall, he would offer a light smile, the tips of his canines just barely poking over his lips with the smile. "Just waiting for my love to join me some day, thought I would have seen her by now." His voice was low but smooth, a voice that had made a great many she-cats swoon and falter. But Dawnspring had been his only true interest, his only regret was never having kits with her. "Lots of new arrivals lately, you notice that?"

The Flying Pizza
October 17th, 2019, 11:28 PM
|:| Skeleton Bliss Girl |:|

Branchkit awoke. He was confused at where he was. He then suddenly remembered. Breathing too much smoke..his breaths were hard...then he didn’t remember anything else. “H-H-Hello?…”

The Flying Pizza
October 17th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Starpaw was sitting in her usual spot in the Starclan camp, batting around a mossball. The young kitten stopped what she was doing when she heard a voice nearby. She turned around and walked over to him. "Welcome Branchkit to Starclan.", she meowed.

“I’m...dead?...” Branchkit’s whiskers trembled.

The Flying Pizza
October 17th, 2019, 11:44 PM
Starpaw knew how he felt, when she first joined Starclan she had woken up , yelling for her father. Ivory had taken her in, but she was killed in the battle between the dark forest and starclan. She had died to protect her. "Yes you are and I'm sorry.", he meowed.

Once Starpaw said that Branchkit wanted to yell..to go back to his litermates...he knew that wasn’t possible...he would reunite with his siblings someday..he nodded sadly.

The Flying Pizza
October 17th, 2019, 11:57 PM
Starpaw let out a friendly smile. "I know you just got here, but you want to play a game. Or I could show you around.", she meowed. The kit looked at Branchkit, hoping he would say yes to one of them.

Branchkit smiled. Starpaw reminded him like his own sister, Greykit. He replied. “A game could be fun...”

lone
October 18th, 2019, 01:17 PM
To be fair with himself, Redtalon had never expected much of Starclan, during life, he hardly even thought about it. His life was dedicated to fulfilling his duties as a warrior and to eventually die an honorable, and hard fought death, which he had acquired. He had always wanted to die in battle, knowing that he had at last been bested, even if it took two other cats to bring him down. And once he had exhaled his last breath, climbing into the starry sky to join his ancestors, he got to look down, finally at peace to a degree. The first couple of moons were nice, having the never ending energy, none of the pains, and not a care in the world. But afterwards, it was day in and day out of just waiting.. Waiting for something he didn't particularly know until recently. He was waiting for his mate, it had stunned him that he nearly forgot about her after so many moons, and it concerned him that he hadn't seen her when he peered at Thunderclan from the sky. He convinced himself that it was just because she had always been excellent at hiding and didn't want to think otherwise, think that maybe she had died too, but ended up in a place where the truly dark-hearted dwelled. He wouldn't allow himself to come to that conclusion, so he would keep waiting.

The late Thunderclan warrior couldn't help the slightly bored look placed upon his face, surely every cat in Starclan had worn it at least once. After all, what was there to do when you had nothing to worry about anymore, aside from fading away? And even still, that wouldn't be so bad. He had done his duty as a warrior, got his warriors death. He had even given a leader a life in his time in Starclan, though now he forgets which one. There were so many that came and went it was hard to keep track of anymore.

"Hmm?" His voice rumbled out of his throat as his head turned, eyes moving to fixate on the cat who had addressed him. Falling upon Shrikecall, he would offer a light smile, the tips of his canines just barely poking over his lips with the smile. "Just waiting for my love to join me some day, thought I would have seen her by now." His voice was low but smooth, a voice that had made a great many she-cats swoon and falter. But Dawnspring had been his only true interest, his only regret was never having kits with her. "Lots of new arrivals lately, you notice that?"
Ah. Shrikecall knew a thing or two about waiting for someone to join him here; it had been moons since his death, and although he'd visited Heathertail in her dreams a couple of times, he wasn't seeing her as much as he used to. She'd been his constant companion in WindClan, and while he missed her, he was glad she was still alive. He hadn't seen her in a while; it was easy to wonder if something bad had happened to her, but then again, Shrikecall had always been one to look on the dark side. He was trying to work on that while he had all of this endless time.

"I can relate," He mewed, with a sigh. "Never thought she'd outlive me this long. I always thought we'd spend the rest of our lives together, you know?" He'd never even asked her to be his mate. It had been one of the best times of his life, getting to spend time with her. He missed Blazingstar, too; the WindClan leader was getting older, and he certainly wouldn't live forever. Shrikecall wondered how long it would be before he ran into Blazingstar in StarClan. A long time, he hoped; he was proud of the younger tom. He'd come a long way since Shrikecall had been his deputy, and although Shrikecall didn't necessarily like Buttercupbreeze all that much, he was confident WindClan would survive. They'd survived worse than incompetent leaders, hadn't they?

"I stopped paying attention to the new arrivals a while ago." When Heathertail or Blazingstar arrived, Shrikecall would know. He would find them. They would be the only things he cared about in this forsaken afterlife. He missed being back in WindClan, with his friends, helping to lead the Clan. He missed the scents and sounds and even the irritating young warriors and apprentices with all of their incessant questions.

"If you don't mind my asking, what was your love like?" The only thing he could think of when the word was mentioned was Heathertail. She was a loyal, hardworking, kind warrior who brought nothing but goodness and light to everything she touched. Even Shrikecall, despite everything about his personality, had found a way to be better with her. He hoped she was safe. Perhaps someday, he would see her here; no, he knew he would see her here someday. He wouldn't be forgotten, and when she did pass on, she would come to StarClan. It was the only way he could see things playing out.

The Flying Pizza
October 19th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Starpaw let out a smile. "Let's play a game of mossball.", she meowed. The starclan kit grabbed the mossball she had been playing with earlier and threw it at the other kit.

(she was a kit when she first joined Starclan)

(Figured)

He caught it and threw it back to Starpaw.

The Flying Pizza
October 19th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Starpaw caught it in her jaws before tossing it over to Branchkit. The kit stood there waiting for him to throw it back.

He fell over. “Oof…” he grumbled.

The Cannibal
October 24th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Ah. Shrikecall knew a thing or two about waiting for someone to join him here; it had been moons since his death, and although he'd visited Heathertail in her dreams a couple of times, he wasn't seeing her as much as he used to. She'd been his constant companion in WindClan, and while he missed her, he was glad she was still alive. He hadn't seen her in a while; it was easy to wonder if something bad had happened to her, but then again, Shrikecall had always been one to look on the dark side. He was trying to work on that while he had all of this endless time.

"I can relate," He mewed, with a sigh. "Never thought she'd outlive me this long. I always thought we'd spend the rest of our lives together, you know?" He'd never even asked her to be his mate. It had been one of the best times of his life, getting to spend time with her. He missed Blazingstar, too; the WindClan leader was getting older, and he certainly wouldn't live forever. Shrikecall wondered how long it would be before he ran into Blazingstar in StarClan. A long time, he hoped; he was proud of the younger tom. He'd come a long way since Shrikecall had been his deputy, and although Shrikecall didn't necessarily like Buttercupbreeze all that much, he was confident WindClan would survive. They'd survived worse than incompetent leaders, hadn't they?

"I stopped paying attention to the new arrivals a while ago." When Heathertail or Blazingstar arrived, Shrikecall would know. He would find them. They would be the only things he cared about in this forsaken afterlife. He missed being back in WindClan, with his friends, helping to lead the Clan. He missed the scents and sounds and even the irritating young warriors and apprentices with all of their incessant questions.

"If you don't mind my asking, what was your love like?" The only thing he could think of when the word was mentioned was Heathertail. She was a loyal, hardworking, kind warrior who brought nothing but goodness and light to everything she touched. Even Shrikecall, despite everything about his personality, had found a way to be better with her. He hoped she was safe. Perhaps someday, he would see her here; no, he knew he would see her here someday. He wouldn't be forgotten, and when she did pass on, she would come to StarClan. It was the only way he could see things playing out.
Redtalon would nod his head slowly, letting out a small breath. "Yeah, I mean, I had a feeling I would go before her. It was my duty to lay my life down for my clan and for her, I took that to heart. Just wish I had more time with her." Thoughts being brought back to the she-cat, he was filled with honest, true happiness. The way the light played on her soft tan fur, the way her eyes sparkled, that no-nonsense look she liked to wear to try and get him to stop doing something that was embarrassing her but she secretly loved. He didn't want to let the image go, but it faded anyways as he focused back on the conversation, moving his gaze back over to Shrikecall. Though they were in Starclan together, he realized he didn't know much about the other. And he realized that he didn't know much about many of the other Starclan cats, too busy in his own selfish desire for his mate to try and make friends while he was here forever.

Deciding he had nothing more to add in terms of the new arrival, the Thunderclan warrior would merely nod his head and look forward again. He could understand not paying attention to the new arrivals. It was sad business really, so many cats dying and coming here. Coming here to do what? Fade away eventually as cats forget about you? Staying here, bored out of your mind so long that fading away actually sounds like a good thing? Redtalon wished he could have another chance at life. To live again, to breath, to feel actual pain, to know what the sting of leafbare was again. Many cats dreamed of coming here, but when you had no one here to spend your time with, it was miserable.

The question caught his attention and he couldn't help but show a soft smile on his muzzle. "She was a real dozy that one. But the only gal for me. A lot thought she was too rough round the edges, too wily and ready to fight. No one ever thought she'd settle down, and yet, when we met it was.. We were just two peas in a pod. We kept each other level-headed. When she needed it, she could lean on me, and when I needed it I could lean on her. I could never ask for another cat so perfect. Dawnspring was her name," he breathed out the last part, relishing the easiness it came. That name was forever ingrained in him. But he knew this conversation wasn't all about him. So turning his head, still smiling, he'd ask, "What about yours?"

lone
October 25th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Redtalon would nod his head slowly, letting out a small breath. "Yeah, I mean, I had a feeling I would go before her. It was my duty to lay my life down for my clan and for her, I took that to heart. Just wish I had more time with her." Thoughts being brought back to the she-cat, he was filled with honest, true happiness. The way the light played on her soft tan fur, the way her eyes sparkled, that no-nonsense look she liked to wear to try and get him to stop doing something that was embarrassing her but she secretly loved. He didn't want to let the image go, but it faded anyways as he focused back on the conversation, moving his gaze back over to Shrikecall. Though they were in Starclan together, he realized he didn't know much about the other. And he realized that he didn't know much about many of the other Starclan cats, too busy in his own selfish desire for his mate to try and make friends while he was here forever.

Deciding he had nothing more to add in terms of the new arrival, the Thunderclan warrior would merely nod his head and look forward again. He could understand not paying attention to the new arrivals. It was sad business really, so many cats dying and coming here. Coming here to do what? Fade away eventually as cats forget about you? Staying here, bored out of your mind so long that fading away actually sounds like a good thing? Redtalon wished he could have another chance at life. To live again, to breath, to feel actual pain, to know what the sting of leafbare was again. Many cats dreamed of coming here, but when you had no one here to spend your time with, it was miserable.

The question caught his attention and he couldn't help but show a soft smile on his muzzle. "She was a real dozy that one. But the only gal for me. A lot thought she was too rough round the edges, too wily and ready to fight. No one ever thought she'd settle down, and yet, when we met it was.. We were just two peas in a pod. We kept each other level-headed. When she needed it, she could lean on me, and when I needed it I could lean on her. I could never ask for another cat so perfect. Dawnspring was her name," he breathed out the last part, relishing the easiness it came. That name was forever ingrained in him. But he knew this conversation wasn't all about him. So turning his head, still smiling, he'd ask, "What about yours?"
"I know about laying down your life for your Clan," Shrikecall mewed in response. The former deputy had died for WindClan, in a way, although it hadn't been a cat from a rival Clan that had killed him right then and there. It was his pride, him being too stubborn to go to the medicine cat and, in a way, knowing that he was going to die. He'd known he was going to die a few days before his death when he'd realized the injury was getting worse. Blazingstar had tried to tell him. Heathertail had tried to tell him. But no, Shrikecall hadn't wanted to listen, and look where that had gotten him; straight to StarClan. It wasn't so bad here, he supposed, but he would've preferred to be back in WindClan. To be able to run, breathe, even smile again. He wondered if new generations of warriors would remember him. He wondered if he would fade away before he got to see Heathertail or Blazingstar... he certainly hoped not.

A smile flitted over the tom's features as Redtalon began talking about his old love. Fiery, rough around the edges... it sounded exactly like his type of cat. Yet, Heathertail had been the opposite. It was funny how certain he could be of something, and then all of a sudden, everything changed. He'd been certain he would get to spend several more moons with the love of his life. He'd been certain he would get to spend more time advising Blazingstar, watching the young leader grow into a more level-headed one. In a way, he had gotten to watch the tom grow into a better leader, just... not quite in the way he'd wanted.

"Oh, she was... perfect, really." No one was perfect, but Heathertail had been as close as Shrikecall could imagine. "She was loyal, and she was the kindest cat I've ever known; she loved kits, too. She was brave and had this - this playful streak in her. She made me want to be better, for her." He paused for a moment, reminiscing on the good times they'd had together. There had been so many, and more than anything else, he missed her. "Her name was Heathertail."

The Cannibal
October 28th, 2019, 02:34 PM
"I know about laying down your life for your Clan," Shrikecall mewed in response. The former deputy had died for WindClan, in a way, although it hadn't been a cat from a rival Clan that had killed him right then and there. It was his pride, him being too stubborn to go to the medicine cat and, in a way, knowing that he was going to die. He'd known he was going to die a few days before his death when he'd realized the injury was getting worse. Blazingstar had tried to tell him. Heathertail had tried to tell him. But no, Shrikecall hadn't wanted to listen, and look where that had gotten him; straight to StarClan. It wasn't so bad here, he supposed, but he would've preferred to be back in WindClan. To be able to run, breathe, even smile again. He wondered if new generations of warriors would remember him. He wondered if he would fade away before he got to see Heathertail or Blazingstar... he certainly hoped not.

A smile flitted over the tom's features as Redtalon began talking about his old love. Fiery, rough around the edges... it sounded exactly like his type of cat. Yet, Heathertail had been the opposite. It was funny how certain he could be of something, and then all of a sudden, everything changed. He'd been certain he would get to spend several more moons with the love of his life. He'd been certain he would get to spend more time advising Blazingstar, watching the young leader grow into a more level-headed one. In a way, he had gotten to watch the tom grow into a better leader, just... not quite in the way he'd wanted.

"Oh, she was... perfect, really." No one was perfect, but Heathertail had been as close as Shrikecall could imagine. "She was loyal, and she was the kindest cat I've ever known; she loved kits, too. She was brave and had this - this playful streak in her. She made me want to be better, for her." He paused for a moment, reminiscing on the good times they'd had together. There had been so many, and more than anything else, he missed her. "Her name was Heathertail."
Upon hearing the other tom state that he knew about sacrificing life for the clan, he'd look over with a curious but approving gaze. Redtalon did not know this tom; in his time in Starclan, he tried his best not to look upon the living for fear of his yearning growing to great. And when he did look, he only looked at Thunderclan, his only home. You would think he would know something about the deputies, at least recognize them, but the mostly red-furred tom had not a clue about Shrikecall. He regarded him, looking him over, trying to come up with his life story, but decided he would ask. Later though, after the other tom spoke about his own love, because Redtalon was honestly interested. Hearing about who someone else loved helped to paint what kind of cat they were. And he enjoyed seeing the happiness it brought others.

Even he had to grin a bit as the old Windclan deputy described Heathertail, head nodding as her name was given. "She sounds like a lovely gal, a good cat for the clan. Speaking of clans, I don't recognize you, we've never met." Shifting himself so that he faced the other better, making for an easier way of talking instead of continuously turning his head, he'd dip his head lightly before introducing himself.

"I'm Redtalon, used to be a warrior of Thunderclan. They used to call me one of the fiercest warriors on the battlefield when I was still alive, sent a lot of cats running with their tails between their legs," he purred out with a small look of glee, remembering all of the old battles. The days when he felt the fresh sting of wounds, the hoarseness of his voice from yowling like a wildcat, sending cats fleeing without ever laying a claw on them. He never really hated the other clans, but he did enjoy meeting them in battle.

lone
October 29th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Upon hearing the other tom state that he knew about sacrificing life for the clan, he'd look over with a curious but approving gaze. Redtalon did not know this tom; in his time in Starclan, he tried his best not to look upon the living for fear of his yearning growing to great. And when he did look, he only looked at Thunderclan, his only home. You would think he would know something about the deputies, at least recognize them, but the mostly red-furred tom had not a clue about Shrikecall. He regarded him, looking him over, trying to come up with his life story, but decided he would ask. Later though, after the other tom spoke about his own love, because Redtalon was honestly interested. Hearing about who someone else loved helped to paint what kind of cat they were. And he enjoyed seeing the happiness it brought others.

Even he had to grin a bit as the old Windclan deputy described Heathertail, head nodding as her name was given. "She sounds like a lovely gal, a good cat for the clan. Speaking of clans, I don't recognize you, we've never met." Shifting himself so that he faced the other better, making for an easier way of talking instead of continuously turning his head, he'd dip his head lightly before introducing himself.

"I'm Redtalon, used to be a warrior of Thunderclan. They used to call me one of the fiercest warriors on the battlefield when I was still alive, sent a lot of cats running with their tails between their legs," he purred out with a small look of glee, remembering all of the old battles. The days when he felt the fresh sting of wounds, the hoarseness of his voice from yowling like a wildcat, sending cats fleeing without ever laying a claw on them. He never really hated the other clans, but he did enjoy meeting them in battle.
"She was. She was the best." Shrikecall murmured, a faraway look in his eyes before he managed to come back to the present. He hadn't seen her in WindClan. He hadn't recalled her leaving the Clan, either, but that was the only possible explanation. She wouldn't have gone to the Dark Forest, not being the type of cat that she was.

"You're right. I don't remember seeing you," Shrikecall mewed. He'd assumed it was because the warrior had died first, but that was unlikely, given their apparent closeness in age. They didn't seem too far apart; it was possible that he'd died first, but Shrikecall expected another explanation. He received it in the form of an introduction, realization dawning upon him that he wouldn't have met Redtalon, because.. well.. he hadn't had too many interactions with ThunderClan cats.

At the Gathering, mainly, but after he'd become deputy, tensions had risen (due to unrelated circumstances) and after he'd died (thanks to that pesky infection), they'd reached a boiling point. ThunderClan and WindClan had been on bad terms, although Shrikecall held no ill will towards the deceased ThunderClan cats here. He could understand ThunderClan's motives, and besides, he hardly had the need to yell at dead warriors about something out of their control.

"Well, it's always good to meet another loyal warrior. I'm Shrikecall, former deputy of WindClan." There wasn't a lot Shrikecall was unwilling to give up in order to walk the moors of WindClan again. Even battles (though now that he'd mellowed out some, he didn't find them as appealing) were something he missed. It was all a part of his experience, and although some of it was good and some bad, he wouldn't have changed a single second. The only thing he wanted was a little more time back in WindClan.

Terrestrial
February 2nd, 2020, 03:19 PM
A starry flame colored she-cat with green eyes and a ginger tom with blue eyes padded side by side as the tom spoke " Flameheart are you sure you do not wish visit our kit Flamepelt? " Flameheart stared at the tom " no but you can Blazestorm " the ginger tom stared at her and nodded " very well " he said as he faded.

wren
April 18th, 2020, 07:25 PM
It was peaceful as all days were. The simplistic sky was sporting soft puffy clouds and irresistibly sweet scent of new leaf. Though the seasons never changed she could remember days like this back home on earth. The orange and white tabby stretched out her long legs. Perhaps she ought to hunt... it seemed perhaps even like a decent day for a swim. She closed her eyes for a brief moment debating between the two. Perhaps she should fill her belly and than take a short swim.. she had all the time in the world.

The she cat popped up onto her paws dropping into a stretch her muscles growing taut and head cocked back with a yawn. It would be a good day... she’d been laying around for days now. She needed to stretch her muscles... be busy. That would keep her from nasty thoughts.

Starbot

MEAT ANGELS
April 18th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Dawnsong opened her eyes, feeling sunshine wash over her pelt. Oh.. right. Last nights dream had been disturbing. She had dreamed of Violetkit, but, instead of her dying, Violetkit had died instead. And every day, every moment, Violetkit's ghost would be hanging over her. And the unbearable guilt of having to let her go. Isn't that how I feel now, though? (Open!)

Starfall
April 19th, 2020, 11:45 PM
It was peaceful as all days were. The simplistic sky was sporting soft puffy clouds and irresistibly sweet scent of new leaf. Though the seasons never changed she could remember days like this back home on earth. The orange and white tabby stretched out her long legs. Perhaps she ought to hunt... it seemed perhaps even like a decent day for a swim. She closed her eyes for a brief moment debating between the two. Perhaps she should fill her belly and than take a short swim.. she had all the time in the world.

The she cat popped up onto her paws dropping into a stretch her muscles growing taut and head cocked back with a yawn. It would be a good day... she’d been laying around for days now. She needed to stretch her muscles... be busy. That would keep her from nasty thoughts.

Starbot

Although he'd been dead for a while, the Ebony tom made his first pawstep in the Starclan Camp two seconds ago. He'd been camping out in the territory, no fear, no worry, no stress. Nothing to keep him from sleeping next to the river. But the second he stepped paw in the camp he was met with a face he'd never believe'd he'd see again.

It made sense she was here. He wasn't sure why he didn't even comprehend her being in Starclan...or maybe it was himself he didn't think would make it here. The tom stood there, opening and closing his maw. Wanting to say something, but should he? Did she even want to see him? last time they met he yelled at her, he scolded her. Wouldn't she be angry?

Fallenstream shook his head and glared at the ground. Claws clutching the ground beneath him, fur fluffed up. What was it other's did when they were met with this feeling? This emotion? How did they react, how did they make it go away. This pit of heavy, gunky feeling in his stomach. He hadn't felt this way in a long while...not since he'd last seen Waterstreak.

wren
April 20th, 2020, 12:20 AM
[SIZE="2"]

The molly raised herself to her paws about to head out into the territory when she was met with a familiar face. The she cat stood blinking a few times in a row. He looked so very familiar... young and spry and happy looking? Though as she studied his face closer she could see the strain in his gaze. Fallenstar. The former deputy’s face twisted into memory and her ears flattened.

“Oh...”

She felt like she’d just swallowed mud, far to afraid to open her mouth and let out coherent words. The tom she’d known and worked under during her life was here. She chewed the inside of her cheek struggling to sift through all of the possible things she could have said. Things she wanted to say... the molly suddenly sat with a whump. Floored by the sight of him. When had he died? What happened to him? Who was his deputy? How was shore? The she cat searched for words and ultimately found barely nothing. “Where have you been...” she paused “I- I mean how have you been? Why are you here?”

Starbot

Starfall
April 21st, 2020, 01:09 AM
[SIZE="2"]

The molly raised herself to her paws about to head out into the territory when she was met with a familiar face. The she cat stood blinking a few times in a row. He looked so very familiar... young and spry and happy looking? Though as she studied his face closer she could see the strain in his gaze. Fallenstar. The former deputy’s face twisted into memory and her ears flattened.

“Oh...”

She felt like she’d just swallowed mud, far to afraid to open her mouth and let out coherent words. The tom she’d known and worked under during her life was here. She chewed the inside of her cheek struggling to sift through all of the possible things she could have said. Things she wanted to say... the molly suddenly sat with a whump. Floored by the sight of him. When had he died? What happened to him? Who was his deputy? How was shore? The she cat searched for words and ultimately found barely nothing. “Where have you been...” she paused “I- I mean how have you been? Why are you here?”

Starbot

He turned his head and gloomily looked down at the ground. He felt guilty for being caught, but at the same time he was happy to actually say hello to his Clanmate again. After she hadn't said anything for a bit the Tom felt finiky, poking at each rock around him and the dirt below him. Finally, she heavily sat herself down and spoke.

What she said made the Feline chuckle. "What do you mean why am I here? I'm dead." he snorted. "I should be asking how you've been, you've been here much longer than me." he said.

Fallenstream didn't walk forwards, instead he scooted himself away from the entrance a bit and sat himself down. A worried expression plastered on his face. "As for where I've been...before I died, I was rotting away in the Elders den." he gurgled. Annoyance dripping from his words. He was useless near the end of his life. The fact that he wasn't put down was incredible. Couldn't hunt for himself, couldn't fight for anything. Pathetic, and he used to call himself a leader.

The Rouge did him a favor. If the Rouge didn't he would have rotted away.

wren
April 22nd, 2020, 10:55 PM
“ I meant what I said. You shouldn’t be here. Last time I checked you were young and spry.” the she cat teased gently before feeling her tail curl around her paws. It didn’t feel real that she was staring into the face of someone she knew during life. Especially fallenstar of all cats. She felt that awkward wave of feeling cross her chest. He was young... last time she had been alive. She couldn’t imagine the tom being... dead. How would riverclan be doing without him? Her claws gently picked at the loose stones beneath her paws.

“How have I been” she mirrored the question with a laugh. “Perfect... I simply sit here all day on my butt and decide what I’d like to eat three times a day” she said quietly. “It’s quite... boring. Otherwise I’m.. perfect.”

His next comment took her off guard. The elders den? “The elders den fallen? Why on earth would you have been rotting away there? I had imagined you going out in a blaze of glory” she said with a kind hearted nod before she dropped down onto her side and tucked her paws under her chest. “I couldn’t... imagine that.”

Starbot

Dark Flame
April 25th, 2020, 02:04 AM
Oaksky settled down in the camp, sitting down on some solid ground between a splash of mud and a puddle. The tom thought back to his days when he was alive, thinking about the same cat.

“Hawkmist! That rabbit-heart didn’t even have the courage to die! He knew it was coming... yet he cheated his way out! I will never forgive that rabbit-brain, for the rest of my time here!”

Oaksky realised that he was talking out loud and fell silent, trying to turn back to his normal self.

( Open )

Sorrow
May 2nd, 2020, 11:41 AM
Breezekit started to cry. "Why,Duskstar? Why"Pinekit! Please be alright! Please!" Her best friend was depressed. She could tell. Breezekit cried until her head hurt,and she finally stopped,curled up so she looked like a big ball of fluff,and went to sleep.

The Shadow Flower
May 2nd, 2020, 11:49 AM
Oaksky settled down in the camp, sitting down on some solid ground between a splash of mud and a puddle. The tom thought back to his days when he was alive, thinking about the same cat.

“Hawkmist! That rabbit-heart didn’t even have the courage to die! He knew it was coming... yet he cheated his way out! I will never forgive that rabbit-brain, for the rest of my time here!”

Oaksky realised that he was talking out loud and fell silent, trying to turn back to his normal self.

( Open )
FoxKit would run over to the tom, wondering what he was talking about.
The dead kit would tilt her head curiously.
Hi!! What'cha talking about??

Dark Flame
May 4th, 2020, 05:26 AM
The oak-colored tom looked up at the kit, his expression going back to proud and confident. “It’s nothing. Just... something that always stays on my mind. Ever since my death, I’ve been talking out loud about my killer. He should have been the one to die that day... and he still lies to my family about my death.”

Oaksky sighed, going back to moody.

( The Shadow Flower )

The Shadow Flower
May 4th, 2020, 09:44 PM
The oak-colored tom looked up at the kit, his expression going back to proud and confident. “It’s nothing. Just... something that always stays on my mind. Ever since my death, I’ve been talking out loud about my killer. He should have been the one to die that day... and he still lies to my family about my death.”

Oaksky sighed, going back to moody.

( The Shadow Flower )
FoxKit would flick her ear. Oh. That’s not good.
She’d get distracted and bat at his tail playfully.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Vixenkit hesitantly padded into the camp her tail and ears down, "W-where am I?" she whispered, looking around.

(Open)

Starfall
June 1st, 2020, 08:19 PM
BILL.

The feline was crouched upon a large rock in one of the outermost sections of the clearing, claws gripping the stone tightly as he glared at the ground. Brows furrowed together as he contemplated what exactly to say. Or to do. What he was capable of doing while up in the stars. He'd been here for moons, yet he still felt as though he wasn't doing anything to help his clan...not that he had to do anything, his predecessor was doing a fantastic job. Better than he could have ever dreamed. It made him feel...irrelevant. He should have stepped down the second Lionstar was announced his deputy. Instead of wasting away in his Den, and then the Elders den.

Letting out a snort the Ebony feline shook his head and propped himself up, wrapping his tail around his paws. Deciding none of that mattered, he couldn't do a single thing about it. Best thing he could do right now was praise the Golden Tabby...but that was easier said than done...or easier thought than said. In Fallenstreams case that is. How did one go about praising another? Without it sounding sarcastic...

Mango
June 11th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Rainquail

Tulipapple had been in Starclan for not very long. She was grieving slightly the reality that she died and that couldn’t be there for her living kits. She was grateful that Gentlemoo was watching over them as a queen. He even remembered that she wanted her first born to be named Songkit. From what she observed, she loved her kits, Songkit, Beekit, Flamingkit, and Sparrowkit. She didn’t appreciate that Gentlemoo clearly favored Songkit over the others and she hated that he thought Beekit would be bullied as Beekit would be fine, she just has strange fur, nothing else. She had been spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to show thank Coldamber for nursing her kits, that’s why she did what she thought was right, she became the mother to Waterkit, Bushkit, and Puffinkit. Coldamber’s kits. She knew that Fizzlekit—no Fizzletwist was coming soon, Fizzletwist wouldn’t have the same bond to her that Coldamber’s other kits had with her, as Fizzletwist got to spend time bonding to Coldamber and Gullkit and would see Coldamber as his mother. She loved that Waterkit, Bushkit, and Puffinkit thought of her as their mother, but she told them about Coldamber often, and let them watch over her, though frankly they found it boring watching Coldamber, Fizzletwist, and Gullkit. She hoped they’d get along well with Fizzletwist and not be jealous over him having a warrior name.

Storm Flower
June 11th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Ravenshade looked down "my kit is lost"

Abyssopelagic
June 11th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Fizzletwist looked about the new, interesting star littered place. He was stumbling about, lost and honestly just a little scared when a ginger coloured queen approached him.
"Oh, hello. Where am I? Who.... Who are you?" He bleated, gazing up at her with wide eyes.
Zesty Mango (Wavekit and Brushkit were the other two)

Mango
June 11th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Fizzletwist looked about the new, interesting star littered place. He was stumbling about, lost and honestly just a little scared when a ginger coloured queen approached him.
"Oh, hello. Where am I? Who.... Who are you?" He bleated, gazing up at her with wide eyes.
Zesty Mango (Wavekit and Brushkit were the other two)
Tulipapple could see how disoriented Fizzletwist was,” Hello Fizzletwist. I am Tulipapple, You are in Starclan.” she meowed. She’d in a little bit, introduce Fizzletwist to Puffinkit, but first she’d help calm him down so he’d feel better soon. She didn’t mind knowing Fizzletwist would want to watch over Coldamber and Gullkit, but she wanted to wait until they weren’t actively grieving before she’d let him watch over them.

Abyssopelagic
June 11th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Starclan.....? "You mean I touched the sky and became a star? Like the other dead cats? I'm dead?" But he was just with mama and Coyotesnarl and Oddear. What happened?
Zesty Mango

Mango
June 11th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Starclan.....? "You mean I touched the sky and became a star? Like the other dead cats? I'm dead?" But he was just with mama and Coyotesnarl and Oddear. What happened?
Zesty Mango
Tulipapple gave a small nod,” Yes. You are are a star in the sky now.” she explained, she didn’t want Fizzletwist to blame Coyotesnarl for his death.

Abyssopelagic
June 11th, 2020, 03:51 PM
"How?" Panic set in, but mama and Gullkit! Gullkit wouldn't even know- she'd be worried about him! She wouldn't even know what happened.
"That means Gull is alone now. She doesn't have anyone else now." Tears started to pick at the corners of his eyes. "Gullkit's alone now." His head hung heavily as he trembled.
Zesty Mango

Mango
June 11th, 2020, 04:01 PM
"How?" Panic set in, but mama and Gullkit! Gullkit wouldn't even know- she'd be worried about him! She wouldn't even know what happened.
"That means Gull is alone now. She doesn't have anyone else now." Tears started to pick at the corners of his eyes. "Gullkit's alone now." His head hung heavily as he trembled.
Zesty Mango
Tulipapple gently put her tail around Fizzletwist,”Gullkit has mama and everyone else in Windclan.” she explained, she didn’t want to watch over Gullkit as it would break her heart seeing Gullkit being so upset about what happened.

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Goldenkit padded across the starry camp, a pout across her face. She was so bored! ugh. Normally she would just sneak up to Gingerki-- er.. Gingerpaw, now, and pounce at him as if he were prey. Then, of course, get him to play with her whether he liked it or not. He needed to get his lazy butt moving after all. But now she hasn't been able to do so for ages, and it was clearly bad for both him and her boredom! Hmmm.. maybe she could see if her mother had anything interesting to do. The supposed-to-have-been-an-awesome-and-great-apprentice-now kitten started looking around, blue eyes scanning each little corner and spot she could find. Of course Honeybee wasn't going to be in such small places but.. she was just so bored!
Zesty Mango

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Goldenkit padded across the starry camp, a pout across her face. She was so bored! ugh. Normally she would just sneak up to Gingerki-- er.. Gingerpaw, now, and pounce at him as if he were prey. Then, of course, get him to play with her whether he liked it or not. He needed to get his lazy butt moving after all. But now she hasn't been able to do so for ages, and it was clearly bad for both him and her boredom! Hmmm.. maybe she could see if her mother had anything interesting to do. The supposed-to-have-been-an-awesome-and-great-apprentice-now kitten started looking around, blue eyes scanning each little corner and spot she could find. Of course Honeybee wasn't going to be in such small places but.. she was just so bored!
Zesty Mango
Honeybee saw that Goldenkit seemed quite bored. She felt bad for Goldenkit so she padded over to her daughter,” You seem a bit bored? Do you want to do something perhaps?” she suggested. Part of her wanted to just begin mentoring her own daughter and let her be an apprentice, but she wasn’t sure if she could let Goldenkit be an apprentice in Starclan.

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Honeybee saw that Goldenkit seemed quite bored. She felt bad for Goldenkit so she padded over to her daughter,” You seem a bit bored? Do you want to do something perhaps?” she suggested. Part of her wanted to just begin mentoring her own daughter and let her be an apprentice, but she wasn’t sure if she could let Goldenkit be an apprentice in Starclan.

Goldenkit's eyes darted up and she whirled around to be met by the sight of her mother "mom!" the kitten exclaimed ever so excited, jumping over "that's because I am bored, nothing exciting ever happens!" the kitten started with a sigh "what could we do then?" she asked, looking up at the molly as she went to roll on the ground, now stretching out her paws until she gasped "can you teach me how to hunt? Pleeaassee?" she turned back on her paws as the idea came, looking up with a pleading expression. She wanted to learn something fun!

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Goldenkit's eyes darted up and she whirled around to be met by the sight of her mother "mom!" the kitten exclaimed ever so excited, jumping over "that's because I am bored, nothing exciting ever happens!" the kitten started with a sigh "what could we do then?" she asked, looking up at the molly as she went to roll on the ground, now stretching out her paws until she gasped "can you teach me how to hunt? Pleeaassee?" she turned back on her paws as the idea came, looking up with a pleading expression. She wanted to learn something fun!
Honeybee knew that Goldenkit would be a kit forever, frankly she didn’t see the harm in training her to be a warrior. She’d be a small warrior yes, but she’d still be a warrior,” Alright. Goldenpaw I can teach you to hunt.” she meowed she knew that in Starclan Goldenkit wouldn’t be able to die so this would definitely safe.

Storm Flower
June 12th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Rosekit was in starclan "what happen?"

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Honeybee knew that Goldenkit would be a kit forever, frankly she didn’t see the harm in training her to be a warrior. She’d be a small warrior yes, but she’d still be a warrior,” Alright. Goldenpaw I can teach you to hunt.” she meowed she knew that in Starclan Goldenkit wouldn’t be able to die so this would definitely safe.

Goldenkit's eyes lit up with excitement as Mother agreed-- and called her Goldenpaw! "thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she bounded to her paws and dropped to what she considered a hunter's crouch "i'm going to be the best hunter ever, I promise!" she exclaimed with no trace of hesitance, only pure confidence and excitement.
Not being able to wait much longer, she turned around and took a run for the territory "let's go!" Despite her time in Starclan, and supposed to have been about seven moons by now, it did little to her lasting energy. And confidence, for that matter.

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Goldenkit's eyes lit up with excitement as Mother agreed-- and called her Goldenpaw! "thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she bounded to her paws and dropped to what she considered a hunter's crouch "i'm going to be the best hunter ever, I promise!" she exclaimed with no trace of hesitance, only pure confidence and excitement.
Not being able to wait much longer, she turned around and took a run for the territory "let's go!" Despite her time in Starclan, and supposed to have been about seven moons by now, it did little to her lasting energy. And confidence, for that matter.
Honeybee was amused by how happy Goldenkit was so she ran after her ready to help her learn to hunt, she skidded to a halt ready to train Goldenkit,” Let’s see your hunter’s crouch.” she purred.

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Honeybee was amused by how happy Goldenkit was so she ran after her ready to help her learn to hunt, she skidded to a halt ready to train Goldenkit,” Let’s see your hunter’s crouch.” she purred.

goldenkit came to an abrupt halt and turned again, facing Honeybee. Okay. Hunting; she knew that! Dropping to a crouch to the best of her ability, the kitten's haunches were lifted high up, ready to jump at anything. Her tabby tail sway in excitement, waiting the judgement.

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 04:22 PM
goldenkit came to an abrupt halt and turned again, facing Honeybee. Okay. Hunting; she knew that! Dropping to a crouch to the best of her ability, the kitten's haunches were lifted high up, ready to jump at anything. Her tabby tail sway in excitement, waiting the judgement.
Honeybee glanced at her crouch,” Lower you’re hind legs more.” she meowed she wasn’t gonna be harsh on the tail as she knew kits couldn’t keep their tails still really.

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Honeybee glanced at her crouch,” Lower you’re hind legs more.” she meowed she wasn’t gonna be harsh on the tail as she knew kits couldn’t keep their tails still really.

Whaaaaaattt? The kitten's hind legs lowered at the words. She wanted to get this right! Though it was a shame it wasn't perfect right away... That would've given her boasting rights. But oh wellllllll, maybe now.

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Whaaaaaattt? The kitten's hind legs lowered at the words. She wanted to get this right! Though it was a shame it wasn't perfect right away... That would've given her boasting rights. But oh wellllllll, maybe now.
Honeybee smiled,” How about you show me your stalk?” she purred. She was proud of her daughter, she knew she was being nicer since it was her daughter than she’d be with an average apprentice.

BEAR.
June 12th, 2020, 04:36 PM
BILL.

The feline was crouched upon a large rock in one of the outermost sections of the clearing, claws gripping the stone tightly as he glared at the ground. Brows furrowed together as he contemplated what exactly to say. Or to do. What he was capable of doing while up in the stars. He'd been here for moons, yet he still felt as though he wasn't doing anything to help his clan...not that he had to do anything, his predecessor was doing a fantastic job. Better than he could have ever dreamed. It made him feel...irrelevant. He should have stepped down the second Lionstar was announced his deputy. Instead of wasting away in his Den, and then the Elders den.

Letting out a snort the Ebony feline shook his head and propped himself up, wrapping his tail around his paws. Deciding none of that mattered, he couldn't do a single thing about it. Best thing he could do right now was praise the Golden Tabby...but that was easier said than done...or easier thought than said. In Fallenstreams case that is. How did one go about praising another? Without it sounding sarcastic...

As much as Lionstar liked the idea of being a Star Cat.. he didn't like the Star Cats he met.

He especially didn't like the fat one he was staring at.

His mood was instantly soured by the appearance of Fallenstar sitting before him, a scowl etched across his face as he glowered at his former leader. "What do you want?" his voice was a low hiss. "To belittle me again? Make fun of my success? I'm surprised you haven't shown up to another gathering to talk down to me and tell me to shut up!"

After Fallenstar's disrespect, Lionstar had found himself unable to forgive the brooding tom.. he just couldn't after everything he'd done for the Clan, everything that went unappreciated.

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Honeybee smiled,” How about you show me your stalk?” she purred. She was proud of her daughter, she knew she was being nicer since it was her daughter than she’d be with an average apprentice.

"my... stalk?" Goldenkit's yes narrowed in confusion as she sat down and tilted her head. What was her stalk? She couldn't remember. Or just never knew. "what?" she asked again.

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 05:01 PM
"my... stalk?" Goldenkit's yes narrowed in confusion as she sat down and tilted her head. What was her stalk? She couldn't remember. Or just never knew. "what?" she asked again.
Honeybee smiled,” Like stalking prey.” she meowed dropping into a crouch and demostrating how she stalked forward carefully walking quietly.

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Honeybee smiled,” Like stalking prey.” she meowed dropping into a crouch and demostrating how she stalked forward carefully walking quietly.

"oooh! Kind of like sneaking? I can do that!" She had a habit of sneaking up to her lazy as ever brother after all. Now, it would serve he good. "Look!" Goldenkit mew as she dropped back to the same crouch and slowly stalked forward, eyes fixed in front of her and tail still swaying. Though it didn't last long before the kitten turned back to her mother "that was good, right?"

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 05:29 PM
"oooh! Kind of like sneaking? I can do that!" She had a habit of sneaking up to her lazy as ever brother after all. Now, it would serve he good. "Look!" Goldenkit mew as she dropped back to the same crouch and slowly stalked forward, eyes fixed in front of her and tail still swaying. Though it didn't last long before the kitten turned back to her mother "that was good, right?"
Honeybee gave a nod,” Why don’t you try it on prey now. Since you are so great at hunting so far.” she meowed in excitement.

Estelle
June 12th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Honeybee gave a nod,” Why don’t you try it on prey now. Since you are so great at hunting so far.” she meowed in excitement.

"really?" Goldenkit mew, about to dart of again to find prey but.. something held her back "um- how do I know where the prey exactly is?" she asked. Of course, the learning kitten knew that prey was in the territory, and that she had to scent it out. But any further detail on how that exactly was.. potentially needed. Not that she would admit it, because she was great at hunting hehe. She was just told so.

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 06:18 PM
"really?" Goldenkit mew, about to dart of again to find prey but.. something held her back "um- how do I know where the prey exactly is?" she asked. Of course, the learning kitten knew that prey was in the territory, and that she had to scent it out. But any further detail on how that exactly was.. potentially needed. Not that she would admit it, because she was great at hunting hehe. She was just told so.
Honeybee flicked her tail,” Use your nose, scent out some prey.” she purred demonstrating by lifting her head and opening her mouth slightly to scent out some prey.

Estelle
June 13th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Honeybee flicked her tail,” Use your nose, scent out some prey.” she purred demonstrating by lifting her head and opening her mouth slightly to scent out some prey.

Goldenkit lifted her muzzle high up, sniffing the air left and right. "I think I smell something over there!" She eventually mew before skipping of in the said direction.
Soon, she caught the sight of a mouse. Dropping to the crouch she had done earlier, tail still swaying, Goldenkit quickly bounded over the tiny creature with outstretched paws. It wasn't that big of a surprise that it got away, but the kitten just jumped after it with equal excitement until she lost sight of it.

Mango
June 13th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Goldenkit lifted her muzzle high up, sniffing the air left and right. "I think I smell something over there!" She eventually mew before skipping of in the said direction.
Soon, she caught the sight of a mouse. Dropping to the crouch she had done earlier, tail still swaying, Goldenkit quickly bounded over the tiny creature with outstretched paws. It wasn't that big of a surprise that it got away, but the kitten just jumped after it with equal excitement until she lost sight of it.
Honeybee purred,” You were scampering a bit loudy. Might have scared the mouse off.” she purred hoping not to insult her daughter any, it was the least she could do.

Estelle
June 14th, 2020, 07:31 AM
Honeybee purred,” You were scampering a bit loudy. Might have scared the mouse off.” she purred hoping not to insult her daughter any, it was the least she could do.

"aaww.. I'll catch the next mouse then!" Goldenkit pouted at the long gone mouse, but it didn't last to long. "can you smell something?" she asked her mother curious as to what it was that tickled her nose for a moment.

Mango
June 14th, 2020, 12:24 PM
"aaww.. I'll catch the next mouse then!" Goldenkit pouted at the long gone mouse, but it didn't last to long. "can you smell something?" she asked her mother curious as to what it was that tickled her nose for a moment.
Honeybee inhailed scenting what she assumed her daughter had smelled,” Yes, that’s a pheasant you are smelling.” she meowed, it wasn’t often in Riverclan that someone would hunt a pheasant so it didn’t surprise her that Goldenkit didn’t recognize it, but in Starclan you could find them.

Estelle
June 14th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Honeybee inhailed scenting what she assumed her daughter had smelled,” Yes, that’s a pheasant you are smelling.” she meowed, it wasn’t often in Riverclan that someone would hunt a pheasant so it didn’t surprise her that Goldenkit didn’t recognize it, but in Starclan you could find them.

"A pheasant.." the tiny golden kitten murmured, looking in the direction of the bird. "i'm going to catch it!" Goldenkit suddenly said n eagerly before bounding of once more. A true ball of energy, one would say; quite the opposite from her brother.

Mango
June 14th, 2020, 01:15 PM
"A pheasant.." the tiny golden kitten murmured, looking in the direction of the bird. "i'm going to catch it!" Goldenkit suddenly said n eagerly before bounding of once more. A true ball of energy, one would say; quite the opposite from her brother.
While Honeybee doubted that Goldenkit would catch a pheasant, she wasn’t going to stop her daughter from attempting to hunt the pheasant. She probably should eventually teach her daughter about swimming and fishing, the skills of Riverclan,” Go on.” she meowed curious to see how Goldenkit would do.

Storm Flower
June 16th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Rosekit woke up and saw a strange cat "Where am i?"

Starfall
June 25th, 2020, 11:50 PM
As much as Lionstar liked the idea of being a Star Cat.. he didn't like the Star Cats he met.

He especially didn't like the fat one he was staring at.

His mood was instantly soured by the appearance of Fallenstar sitting before him, a scowl etched across his face as he glowered at his former leader. "What do you want?" his voice was a low hiss. "To belittle me again? Make fun of my success? I'm surprised you haven't shown up to another gathering to talk down to me and tell me to shut up!"

After Fallenstar's disrespect, Lionstar had found himself unable to forgive the brooding tom.. he just couldn't after everything he'd done for the Clan, everything that went unappreciated.

The ebony feline let out a sigh as they immediately began to squabble. He really just wanted to talk to the tom...peacefully. He just wasn't sure how to do it. He listened to the Golden feline speak, a slightly confused expression plastered on his face. "Why in the world would I make fun of your success?" he asked, tail flicking behind him. "I never belittled you either. If you're whining about what happened at the gathering, not only were you speaking while the leaders were, but you were being quite loud about it." he stated with a huff. "Trying to intimidate Windclan was a little difficult over your squabbles with the other deputies." ah yes, he'd almost forgotten just how much his successor loved the spotlight.

Fallenstream slipped off the rock and was now standing before the current leader of Riverclan, he himself doing his best to look poised and presentable. "I want to talk to you. Is all. That's what I want. I don't really feel like bickering or whining. For the first time in a long time in my life I'm able to speak with a clear head. I figured you should be the first I spoke to..." the burly tom trailed off. Yes, he could speak without the buzzing or the whispers, but what to say? What to do? He had so much freedom yet he had no clue how to take that first step forwards, no clue what to say or how to say it. Why was it he wanted to speak with his deputy first?

teddy.
June 29th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Waspkit squirmed around in the fluffy, soft foliage of the starry clans walls. He was hiding, waiting silently, like a tiger in the night! He was about to pounce on his prey.

His amber-blue eyes narrowed, locking onto the target. With small, white paws wiggling, he pounced! Waspkit tumbled forwards, aiming to land directly on top of his sibling; hornetkit.

"I GOTS YOUS!" He swatted a harshly at Hornetkits ear but shiney kitten claws stayed firmly sheathed away. However the smirk upon his face ran rampant. There was nowhere better to be than beating your sibling up!

wren

wren
June 29th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Waspkit squirmed around in the fluffy, soft foliage of the starry clans walls. He was hiding, waiting silently, like a tiger in the night! He was about to pounce on his prey.

His amber-blue eyes narrowed, locking onto the target. With small, white paws wiggling, he pounced! Waspkit tumbled forwards, aiming to land directly on top of his sibling; hornetkit.

"I GOTS YOUS!" He swatted a harshly at Hornetkits ear but shiney kitten claws stayed firmly sheathed away. However the smirk upon his face ran rampant. There was nowhere better to be than beating your sibling up!

wren

Hornetkit was stationary, Waspkit had disappeared from sight and it had gone awfully quiet. That was never a good sign. The tiny she cat had her back to the camp wall assuming it to be safe while her head was on a constant pivot.

Where did he go... she scanned the warrior and apprentices crossing the clearing taking no mind of her. He couldn’t have hitched a ride on somebody could he? Her ears flattened against the back of her head.

Suddenly she felt Waspkits weight come ascending from behind squishing her tail and batting at her ears. “HEY!” She squealed in delight twisting around and returning a few swipes to his muzzle herself. He wouldn’t be getting away with this one.. oh no not today!

teddy.
June 29th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Waspkit let out high pitch squeaks for each smack. He grabbed onto her paw with his own, dragging his slobbery tongue up her paw pad with a smirk. "We're t'hitting on leave'th - not hay, th'illy!" he roared out, a rumble of laughter bounced from his wheezy chest.

Waspkit wasted no time in tumbling forwards, off of his sister. he peered behind her, their matching eyes no doubt meeting, only for a second but long enough for there to be a wicked twinkle in gold and teal eyes. "Lets'th go th'icken butt! what ya waitin' for? I wants go frog hopping!"

wren

wren
June 29th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Hornetkit lay defeated beneath him with a few wheezing breaths before her eyes matched his playfulness before he licked her paw. “EWW!” She let out a wail squirming to get out from underneath him before letting out explosive laughter. “You are such a worm!” She chimed now fighting to get up and getting stepped over as he got off.

She scrunched her nose, whiskers wrinkling. “Who you calling chicken butt!” she didn’t have a witty come back for that but instead kicked up dust behind her and racing towards the camp entrance. She would beat him to the stream. She had always believed herself to be the faster of the two.

Romulus

teddy.
June 29th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Waspkit was definitely not fast. He favoured everything else to running but he was a tiny ball of energetic mess. He tumbled and tripped, grumbles and growls followed the fumbling around but he managed to keep a pace up. "Yeah well, well, well--! worms'th eat dirt and you're dirt!" their snarky comebacks were as good as eachothers!

They were quick to arrive at the river. Waspkit wasted no time in bouncing around, jumping from puddle to puddle. The droplets of the water held the universe in them, twinkling as they covered the kitten and no doubt his companion. "For a riverclan cat, papa avoid'th the water you know?" Waspkit hummed thoughtfully, "he likes camp n' his flowerths'... He hath'n't th'wam yet! do you think he misth'esth the th'wampth?" Talking left him out of breathe, even if he was a messy chatterbox. Everything seemed to leave him a little... wheezy.

wren

wren
June 30th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Hornetkit let out a playful snicker as she trotted past him shooting out into the open air escaping the boring confines of camp. She was free and out in the wonderful warm air. She sported a slim figure despite the copious amounts of fur she shared with her twin. Thin muscular legs and nimble shoulders. She was built for running but shared little similarities to her more rounder side of the family.

Keen to reach the water she took a flying lunge into the biggest puddle she could find but wasn’t too thrilled to discover it was a whole lot deeper than she expected and covered in mud. She poked her head out face caked and soaked to her whiskers. She giggled quaintly. “I don’t think he can swim. Maybe when he comes up here we can teach him! The water isn’t too deep and I think he might float... he’s got a lot of fur” She contemplated letting out a sneeze and remembering she was shoulders deep in the puddle.

Romulus

StealthWarrior
June 30th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Stoneshade walked into her new camp, she was bored. hoping to see someone she actually knew the name of, she called the name of one of the recently dead cats, "Blazestep?" Sugarglider

sootsplashed
June 30th, 2020, 03:12 PM
"Stoneshade? That you, my sister?" Blazestep said, turning around to see his sister. Thye were born as kittypets, then joined the clans, except for they were different ones... "You died too?" He shifted his paws. He was only 23 moons when he had died, so his sister must've been close to that. "How are things going with Streamfoot? Er- I mean were."
StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
June 30th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Stoneshade sighed at the thought of what she had left behind, "They were going great. We were mates!" she sighed again, "But Starclan decided it was my time." she had looked upon Streamfoot on many occasions up here, he had an apprentice now. "I died before you, but I'm still older!" she teased, wanting to lighten the mood. Sugarglider

sootsplashed
June 30th, 2020, 03:39 PM
"You're always winning, Stoneshade! Can we meet more StarClan cats? I heard you were a queen when you died, so maybe you could take care of kits!" Blazestep softly mewed, his eyes brightening up. "Your kits would have been the best in RiverClan! Well, In all the clans!" He purred, rubbing against his sister.
StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
June 30th, 2020, 03:43 PM
"Always the flatterer, and I'd love to! C'mon!" Stoneshade said pulling him, [OPEN 4 INTERACTION] Sugarglider

stag
June 30th, 2020, 03:46 PM
*Wasp-kit woke up. He was dead* Woah, where am I Last thing I saw was a hawk.

teddy.
July 1st, 2020, 03:36 AM
From puddle to puddle the pale blue tabby jumped! His soft creamy underbelly soggy as it dripped the galactic water. Their coasts had always had a twinkle in them, bright stars for their pupils. It was hard remembering a time when they didn't have soft starry pelts or tummies constantly full, it's hard trying to think back to when breathing was a challenge and their little stomachs tight with hunger. It had been so long...

"WATCH THIS'P!" He howled his shoulder at Hornetkit. With that, he took a dive straight into the river! Little white paws lunched his small body as far as he could, landing almost directly in the center of the stream. But Waspkit didn't resurface, not into Starclan.

wren

wren
July 1st, 2020, 11:37 AM
Somewhere deep inside Hornetkit found joy in her brother having fun. The smile on his face was just so precious. Climbing soaked to the bone from the large puddle she scampered after Waspkit as he toddled towards the actual river. There was no danger here! Not that she would be scared if it was dangerous. But she saw a lot from up here. She saw cats struggle and drown, while she and Waspkit had basically mastered the technique.

She stood soaking wet at the bank of the river “Go Waspkit!” She yowled excitedly as her brother took an impressive flying dive into the depths. She backed up a few steps to avoid the cast off splash and waited a few seconds... where was he? She padded forward looking up and down the bank. “Wasp.. this isn’t funny!” her foot tapped anxiously against the pebbles beneath her. Did he get stuck? She backed up again this time intent on leaping in to save him. She raced forward paws churning and than jumped making contact with the gentle waves and sinking into the depths...

Something was different. The water was colder...

Romulus

Estelle
July 1st, 2020, 08:03 PM
While Honeybee doubted that Goldenkit would catch a pheasant, she wasn’t going to stop her daughter from attempting to hunt the pheasant. She probably should eventually teach her daughter about swimming and fishing, the skills of Riverclan,” Go on.” she meowed curious to see how Goldenkit would do.

(apologies about the delay!)

Goldenkit dropped to her so well taught crouch and quietly snuck forward. The pheasant would be hers! At all cost! Her tail swayed left, right, left, right, and she slowly followed the birds movement. Then, when the time was right, she leaped! her front paws flew threw the air, very soon coming down-- only be met with nothing! She was confused by the sudden disappearance of the animal, and didn't notice it making it's escape to her right.
"stupid pheasant" she pouted in a mutter as her golden paws carried her back to her mother "why couldn't I catch it?" she asked, looking up at the older molly. She wanted know!

Mango
July 1st, 2020, 08:20 PM
(apologies about the delay!)

Goldenkit dropped to her so well taught crouch and quietly snuck forward. The pheasant would be hers! At all cost! Her tail swayed left, right, left, right, and she slowly followed the birds movement. Then, when the time was right, she leaped! her front paws flew threw the air, very soon coming down-- only be met with nothing! She was confused by the sudden disappearance of the animal, and didn't notice it making it's escape to her right.
"stupid pheasant" she pouted in a mutter as her golden paws carried her back to her mother "why couldn't I catch it?" she asked, looking up at the older molly. She wanted know!
Honeybee gave a purr,” It takes practice, sometimes it’s easier to learn on easier prey like mice and squirrels.” she purred happy that her daughter was enjoying this.

Estelle
July 3rd, 2020, 02:54 PM
Honeybee gave a purr,” It takes practice, sometimes it’s easier to learn on easier prey like mice and squirrels.” she purred happy that her daughter was enjoying this.

Goldenkit grumbled lowly, she wanted to catch something so badly-- and preferably a bird! Why? Because birds were always deemed harder to catch and it would be impressive if she caught one! Plus, the still kitten was pretty sure her brother caught a bird, she wouldn't expect differently from him after all.
"do you scent anything else?" She quickly asked her dear mother, determined to this time actually catch it "i'll catch whatever you scent in right now, and I won't stop until I do!" She finished, quite serious on her statement.

Mango
July 3rd, 2020, 02:56 PM
Goldenkit grumbled lowly, she wanted to catch something so badly-- and preferably a bird! Why? Because birds were always deemed harder to catch and it would be impressive if she caught one! Plus, the still kitten was pretty sure her brother caught a bird, she wouldn't expect differently from him after all.
"do you scent anything else?" She quickly asked her dear mother, determined to this time actually catch it "i'll catch whatever you scent in right now, and I won't stop until I do!" She finished, quite serious on her statement.
Honeybee took a sniff,” I scent sparrows and squirrels.” she meowed glancing at the sparrow and squirrel she saw minding their own business.

Estelle
July 5th, 2020, 05:51 AM
Honeybee took a sniff,” I scent sparrows and squirrels.” she meowed glancing at the sparrow and squirrel she saw minding their own business.

"i'm going to catch the sparrow!!" Goldenkit squeaked before turning around. Sparrow, little sparrow, the sparrow would be hers! She dropped down to the crouch she had been taught and started to sneak forward to the creature that would soon be hers. Sneaking and sneaking and sneaking, the golden still kitten came closer and closer before--- Jumping with unsheathed claws at the prey! The sparrow started to flap it's wings with a screech but that didn't last long as Goldenkit quickly landed on top of the bird-- squishing it, somewhat, but finally catching it! Mhm, she caught- and squished- this bird aaallllllll by herself!
"mom!" she called out excitedly as she picked up the flat-ish bird and padded over "I caught it! I caught it!"

Mango
July 5th, 2020, 02:28 PM
"i'm going to catch the sparrow!!" Goldenkit squeaked before turning around. Sparrow, little sparrow, the sparrow would be hers! She dropped down to the crouch she had been taught and started to sneak forward to the creature that would soon be hers. Sneaking and sneaking and sneaking, the golden still kitten came closer and closer before--- Jumping with unsheathed claws at the prey! The sparrow started to flap it's wings with a screech but that didn't last long as Goldenkit quickly landed on top of the bird-- squishing it, somewhat, but finally catching it! Mhm, she caught- and squished- this bird aaallllllll by herself!
"mom!" she called out excitedly as she picked up the flat-ish bird and padded over "I caught it! I caught it!"
Honeybee was actually surprised that Goldenkit actually caught the sparrow she gave a purr,” Well done, Goldenpaw“ she purred proudly. She hoped that Goldenkit would keep up the hunting and become just as good as any warrior, despite her size and maturity.

Willowfern
July 5th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Runningkit sat by the entrance to Starclan camp, rolling a rock under his paw, he missed being ALIVE, goodness, what the little Windclan kit would give to be back in the forest! Technically he was Apprentice age, but there was no leader of Starclan to give him a proper ceremony, so he was stuck as Runningkit for all eternity.

Estelle
July 6th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Honeybee was actually surprised that Goldenkit actually caught the sparrow she gave a purr,” Well done, Goldenpaw“ she purred proudly. She hoped that Goldenkit would keep up the hunting and become just as good as any warrior, despite her size and maturity.

Goldenki- no, paw, beamed at the praise she received for the amazing catching of the sparrow. "exactly, i'm Goldenpaw now!" she exclaimed proudly, puffing up her tiny golden chest. Take that-- "i'm going to be just as good as Gingersleep in no time!" in reality, of course, she meant Gingerpaw, Gingersleep was merely a nickname because of how lazy she always found him.

Mango
July 6th, 2020, 07:38 PM
Goldenki- no, paw, beamed at the praise she received for the amazing catching of the sparrow. "exactly, i'm Goldenpaw now!" she exclaimed proudly, puffing up her tiny golden chest. Take that-- "i'm going to be just as good as Gingersleep in no time!" in reality, of course, she meant Gingerpaw, Gingersleep was merely a nickname because of how lazy she always found him.
Honeybee purred,” Maybe I can even find you a mentor and get one of the leaders out here to give you an official ceremony.“ she purred. I wonder which leaders would agree to it, and not like think I’m weird for wanting my child to become an apprentice in Starclan and be mentored. she thought.

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 07:25 PM
[ open ]

Crowtail settled down inside the camp, looking around the clearing. The tom was bored out of his mind. He didn't have a cat to talk to and he was starting to miss Citrusflower again. He wished he could be there beside her and their two kits and all of the adopted ones. Crowtail shook the thoughts away, knowing he was better where he was. He couldn't hurt her no more.

Estelle
July 14th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Honeybee purred,” Maybe I can even find you a mentor and get one of the leaders out here to give you an official ceremony.“ she purred. I wonder which leaders would agree to it, and not like think I’m weird for wanting my child to become an apprentice in Starclan and be mentored. she thought.

Goldenkit's eyes widened in excitement as she gasped "really?! That would be amazing!" she exclaimed, proudly skipping around with the bird she picked up once more. "I'll be a great apprentice!" she most defenitely would, she was Goldenkit after all! Noone could beat her! Well... Except her brother that is-- but that didn't need to be mentioned!

lucidense
July 14th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Brightflame would walk through star clan territory, purring softly. "My alive kits have been made apprentices.." She would murmur to herself, liking each word, and wishing she was there to congratulate them in person. Stupid snake- if not for the snake, I could be hugging them today.. (open)

Madelaine
July 15th, 2020, 04:15 AM
Brightflame would walk through star clan territory, purring softly. "My alive kits have been made apprentices.." She would murmur to herself, liking each word, and wishing she was there to congratulate them in person. Stupid snake- if not for the snake, I could be hugging them today.. (open)

Willowrose was enjoying herself in the Starclan camp when she noticed a cat. She padded up to her, looking at her with her good eye while the lower one stared down at the ground. "Hey Brightflame. Congratulations on your kits becoming apprentices.", she meowed. She had heard her talking. Willowrose loved it in starclan. Everying was much nicer.

lucidense
July 15th, 2020, 10:05 AM
"Hey, Willowrose. Thanks." She would say awkwardly. "Do you have any kin around?" She would ask, trying to make small talk. Sparkling Flower

Mango
July 15th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Goldenkit's eyes widened in excitement as she gasped "really?! That would be amazing!" she exclaimed, proudly skipping around with the bird she picked up once more. "I'll be a great apprentice!" she most defenitely would, she was Goldenkit after all! Noone could beat her! Well... Except her brother that is-- but that didn't need to be mentioned!
She gave a purr,” I know you will, I’ll find you a mentor and a leader to make you an apprentice officially.” she meowed

Estelle
July 17th, 2020, 09:26 PM
She gave a purr,” I know you will, I’ll find you a mentor and a leader to make you an apprentice officially.” she meowed

”Thank you!” Goldenkit stopped in front of her mother, skipping to her followed by affectionately leaning against the older molly. She was going to be a real apprentice! Finally! Her brother was probably already towards the end of his training-- she had a lot of catching up to do now.

Mango
July 17th, 2020, 09:50 PM
”Thank you!” Goldenkit stopped in front of her mother, skipping to her followed by affectionately leaning against the older molly. She was going to be a real apprentice! Finally! Her brother was probably already towards the end of his training-- she had a lot of catching up to do now.
Honeybee thought for a minute, who should I ask She thought struggling to figure out who to pick. She didn’t really have an idea of who, but she wanted them to be able to swim and fish, Goldenkit was born in Riverclan, she wanted her to be trained by Riverclan honestly.

Estelle
July 22nd, 2020, 06:05 PM
Honeybee thought for a minute, who should I ask She thought struggling to figure out who to pick. She didn’t really have an idea of who, but she wanted them to be able to swim and fish, Goldenkit was born in Riverclan, she wanted her to be trained by Riverclan honestly.

"let's go back to camp!" Goldenkit hummed as she proudly held up her sparrow and started walking in the said direction. She wanted to show her magnificent catch, and was feeling like taking a nap, truth be spoken. So camp it was! Unless her momma wanted to do something else,,

Mango
July 22nd, 2020, 09:54 PM
"let's go back to camp!" Goldenkit hummed as she proudly held up her sparrow and started walking in the said direction. She wanted to show her magnificent catch, and was feeling like taking a nap, truth be spoken. So camp it was! Unless her momma wanted to do something else,,
Honeybee gave a gentle nod,” Ofcourse dear.” she meowed padding behind her daughter back to camp.

Dovesong
July 25th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Moonstorm laid on her back and stared into the endless sky above her. "If the stars are in space, and we are the stars, then are we in space??" she wondered.

Dovesong
July 25th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Strongleg sat beside his mate. "Uhhh, I have no idea what your talking about," he replied.

Dovesong
July 25th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Two small kits sat beside them. "What's space?" asked one. "Cooobkgjfjfhxhfmfb," said the other.

Dovesong
July 25th, 2020, 05:00 PM
"Screw it. You boys don't understand," said Moonstorm.

Dovesong
July 26th, 2020, 02:17 PM
"Oh, and Dovesong would I suppose?" joked Strongleg. Moonstorm merely flicked her tail and replied, "Dovesong's still alive, so it's not much her problem." "I'm sure she'd like to know if her parents and siblings are in space," said Hawkbeak, his unnamed brother cooing a reply.

Dovesong
July 26th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Moonstorm sighed. "Dovesong was a miracle. I still wonder how we earned the ability to have the perfect daughter..." Strongleg agreed. Somehow, 2 black cats had a litter of 3, and the only one who survived this long was a fluffy gray and white angel, green eyed when her parents eyes were amber, and the only girl they could have ever had.

JusticeRabbit
October 28th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Starsong padded into camp her sister wasstill alive How could an apprentice beat me?! she said to herself.

(Open I want her to see a rouge an tell them a prophesy.)

PEPPERMINT~
October 28th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Starsong padded into camp her sister wasstill alive How could an apprentice beat me?! she said to herself.

(Open I want her to see a rouge an tell them a prophesy.)
( Unapproved prophecies aren't allowed )

JusticeRabbit
October 28th, 2020, 02:43 PM
(Ok.)

~Berry~
October 28th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Mistkit looked around.
" What a strange place. "
She could not believe she was dead.

PEPPERMINT~
November 7th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Chickadeepaw took a sharp inhale and sat up. Opening her green eyes, she realized something. Huh? This wasn't ShadowClan! And her neck didn't hurt anymore! "Oh my stars-" Was she.. dead? Oh no, what about Thornscratch? What about becoming a warrior? The small molly began to hyperventilate, pacing back in forth in a panicked manner. (Open)

Willowfern
November 7th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Chickadeepaw took a sharp inhale and sat up. Opening her green eyes, she realized something. Huh? This wasn't ShadowClan! And her neck didn't hurt anymore! "Oh my stars-" Was she.. dead? Oh no, what about Thornscratch? What about becoming a warrior? The small molly began to hyperventilate, pacing back in forth in a panicked manner. (Open)
Runningkit sighed, oh how bored he was! If only he had someone to talk to, he suddenly heard panicked footsteps and his ears perked up, rushing forward he bumped into a she-cat,
“Hi,” He said, “I’m guessing you’ve just died? I’ve been dead for... going on a couple seasons now...”

PEPPERMINT~
November 7th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Runningkit sighed, oh how bored he was! If only he had someone to talk to, he suddenly heard panicked footsteps and his ears perked up, rushing forward he bumped into a she-cat,
“Hi,” He said, “I’m guessing you’ve just died? I’ve been dead for... going on a couple seasons now...”
"Who are you?" Chickadeepaw mewed, swinging her head around to face the kit. Oh no, so it was true! She decided not to answer Runningkit's question, instead remaining silent. It's just a dream, just a dream..

Willowfern
November 7th, 2020, 07:16 PM
"Who are you?" Chickadeepaw mewed, swinging her head around to face the kit. Oh no, so it was true! She decided not to answer Runningkit's question, instead remaining silent. It's just a dream, just a dream..
“What? Can you not speak? Because that would be odd, since in Starclan all injuries are healed,” He rubs his paw on his stomach, still remembering the rock piercing through it, “Or are you too scared to speak?”

PEPPERMINT~
November 7th, 2020, 07:20 PM
“What? Can you not speak? Because that would be odd, since in Starclan all injuries are healed,” He rubs his paw on his stomach, still remembering the rock piercing through it, “Or are you too scared to speak?”
"I can too speak!" Chickadeepaw mewed annoyedly. "And I am not in StarClan! I'm not dead anyways." There was no way that she could be dead, not at all! This was all just some strange dream after Russetpaw knocked her out.. right?

Willowfern
November 7th, 2020, 07:24 PM
"I can too speak!" Chickadeepaw mewed annoyedly. "And I am not in StarClan! I'm not dead anyways." There was no way that she could be dead, not at all! This was all just some strange dream after Russetpaw knocked her out.. right?
Aw, poor girl was denying it, at least she wasn’t alone, Runningkit had been alone all this time, he had now accepted his death,
“I’m sorry, but it’s true, you’re dead, cold as a stone, on the flip side.”

PEPPERMINT~
November 7th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Aw, poor girl was denying it, at least she wasn’t alone, Runningkit had been alone all this time, he had now accepted his death,
“I’m sorry, but it’s true, you’re dead, cold as a stone, on the flip side.”
"B- but.. my mentor! Thornscratch! My training!" Chickadeepaw fumbled over her words, beginning to cry. "I have to become a warrior!"

Willowfern
November 7th, 2020, 07:29 PM
"B- but.. my mentor! Thornscratch! My training!" Chickadeepaw fumbled over her words, beginning to cry. "I have to become a warrior!"
“I’m sorry, I did too, but, well, I died... You’re stuck as an apprentice forever..... I’m Runningkit by the way.”

PEPPERMINT~
November 7th, 2020, 08:08 PM
“I’m sorry, I did too, but, well, I died... You’re stuck as an apprentice forever..... I’m Runningkit by the way.”
"But I don't want to be an apprentice forever!" Chickadeepaw sounded a bit like a kit herself as she pouted. "I haven't even learned to hunt!"

Willowfern
November 8th, 2020, 07:51 AM
"But I don't want to be an apprentice forever!" Chickadeepaw sounded a bit like a kit herself as she pouted. "I haven't even learned to hunt!"
“Hunting?” His ears perked up, “Oh yeah, that’s easy, yeah, you can still learn stuff, but you’ll never age or get a new name.” Runningkit smiled.

PEPPERMINT~
November 8th, 2020, 11:56 AM
“Hunting?” His ears perked up, “Oh yeah, that’s easy, yeah, you can still learn stuff, but you’ll never age or get a new name.” Runningkit smiled.
This news did not at all make Chickadeepaw feel better. She would never age? Never? The molly let out a groan and flopped over onto her belly. "Will I ever see my friends again?" She asked.

Willowfern
November 8th, 2020, 12:10 PM
This news did not at all make Chickadeepaw feel better. She would never age? Never? The molly let out a groan and flopped over onto her belly. "Will I ever see my friends again?" She asked.
“Yes-“ He paused, “When they die...”

PEPPERMINT~
November 8th, 2020, 12:14 PM
“Yes-“ He paused, “When they die...”
"What!?" Chickadeeepaw began hyperventilating again. "What about dreams? And medicine cats? And the Moonpool?"

Willowfern
November 8th, 2020, 12:29 PM
"What!?" Chickadeeepaw began hyperventilating again. "What about dreams? And medicine cats? And the Moonpool?"
Runningkit settled down,
“Well, unless any of your friend’s become medicine cats, well, you won’t be able to communicate with them until they inevitably die.... but don’t worry! We can still watch them from here!”

PEPPERMINT~
November 8th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Runningkit settled down,
“Well, unless any of your friend’s become medicine cats, well, you won’t be able to communicate with them until they inevitably die.... but don’t worry! We can still watch them from here!”
Chickadeepaw pouted. "Did you have any friends before dying?" She asked

Roseleader
November 8th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Horsekit is running around camp, like normal. (open)

JusticeRabbit
November 8th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Bliekit padded over to Horsekit. "Hi Horsekit!!" She mewed happily.
Roseleader

Roseleader
November 8th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Horsekit says Hi Bluekit. Noface

JusticeRabbit
November 8th, 2020, 02:17 PM
"How are you?p" Bluekit asked.
Roseleader

Roseleader
November 8th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Horsekit says I,m good! Noface

Willowfern
November 8th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Chickadeepaw pouted. "Did you have any friends before dying?" She asked
He shuffled his feet,
“...no.”

PEPPERMINT~
November 8th, 2020, 02:27 PM
He shuffled his feet,
“...no.”
"I had one friend. But then he went missing.. " Chickadeepaw missed Swiftpaw. She wasn't sure if he was even dead.

Willowfern
November 8th, 2020, 02:29 PM
"I had one friend. But then he went missing.. " Chickadeepaw missed Swiftpaw. She wasn't sure if he was even dead.
”Aw, I’m sorry!” Runningkit mewed, “Maybe we can be friends? I’m RunningKit!”

JusticeRabbit
November 8th, 2020, 02:44 PM
"Thats good!! How old you?" She asked kindly.

Roseleader

Roseleader
November 8th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Horsekit says I think less then a sunrise? Noface

PEPPERMINT~
November 8th, 2020, 02:49 PM
”Aw, I’m sorry!” Runningkit mewed, “Maybe we can be friends? I’m RunningKit!”
"Sure! Are there any other StarClan apprentices?"

Willowfern
November 8th, 2020, 02:55 PM
"Sure! Are there any other StarClan apprentices?"
“Oh yeah, Plenty!” He meowed, “Kits, Apprentices, Warriors, Elders, Leaders, Deputies, Medicine Cats, there all here.”

Madelaine
November 23rd, 2020, 10:23 PM
Willowrose was pacing back and forth in the starclan camp. She was very restless and she really didn't know what to do. She was starting to regret taking her own life. She should have left it to starclan to kill her. If only she hadn't starved herself. Willowrose focused her good eye on the camp entrance, wondering if she should go out or not.

[ open ]

nocturnal
November 24th, 2020, 03:50 PM
[ Siren Bliss ]

Solid black, bright eyes, sleek fur... she had been here for moons, yet not once had she ever seen something so curious. Peering outside from the largest den in camp, she continued to observe. Cats didn't pace in StarClan unless out of boredom, but this other molly looked anything but bored. Upset, maybe. Reflective. That's right... once you were dead, there was no going back. She supposed that it usually took a while before the whole thing really hit.

With a kind smile, the molly raced to approach her clanmate. "Hello," she meowed. "Are you alright? Would you like to hunt? I've been wanting to explore past camp for a while."

crumbl
December 19th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Grassfable wandered the camp, panting even from the tiny exertion. Annoyance fringed her mood. Of all things, why did her asthma have to follow her to StarClan? It had been bad enough to die. Sighing, the smoky she-cat plopped down near the warriors' den. Out loud, she announced her boredom in her sweet country accent. "I can't say I've found StarClan to be very sociable," she hinted to any cat that might be nearby.

(Open I guess lol)

Astraea
January 6th, 2021, 01:26 PM
~eagleclaw appeared out the star dusty air. Eagle looked at his paws , he knew where he was~ God damn it! What a dumb ass leader! ~now that he was he might as well be comfortable. But he was still fueled by hate for his leader as his neck wound healed and so did all of his scars , they just disappeared. Star clan magic he guessed

{Open , for someone to welcome him I guess}

Cobra
January 6th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Owlflight approached the other tom, trying not to grin at his stupid words. God this cat was an ass. A total ass worth his time. "Ah, a Dawnstar victim? Got anyone here to meet?" he inquired, not aware the other cat hadn't seen him yet. Because of his dark coat[which had gotten darker in StarClan], the dark brown cat managed to blend in to darkness without being seen.

// ~Fox~

Astraea
January 6th, 2021, 01:51 PM
Owlflight approached the other tom, trying not to grin at his stupid words. God this cat was an ass. A total ass worth his time. "Ah, a Dawnstar victim? Got anyone here to meet?" he inquired, not aware the other cat hadn't seen him yet. Because of his dark coat[which had gotten darker in StarClan], the dark brown cat managed to blend in to darkness without being seen.

// ~Fox~
Dawnstar murdered me in front of the clan. And no I don't have anyone because the only one that was here was forgotten by me. My Dumb ass forgot about him and I'm paying the price for it. Actually Everything I've done all at once ~eagleclaw turned to the voice. As he got into a jumping stance , he wasn't scared of a star clan cat only of what power they had.~ Who are you , and why are you here? ~eagleclaw stared at his paws as he slammed one of them down , he was pissed as this point he could murder anyone in his path , as fury ran in his veins. He didn't die for no reason. He is going to haunt dawnstar whether she liked it or not. That was his mission ~

nocturnal
January 6th, 2021, 01:53 PM
// VALLIANCE

A glossy black-furred molly glanced in the direction of the voice. "That's because nearly everyone here is too dead to remember they were once alive," she remarked. "The dead don't speak—they're not expected to, unless they have some unfinished business in the living world."

The feline stood and padded over towards the other she-cat. "Name?" Raven asked her nonchalantly. She could devote the rest of her life to memorizing names without making any progress at all—mostly because her life was already over, but also due to the sheer number of dead cats that roamed the realm.

crumbl
January 7th, 2021, 09:09 AM
// VALLIANCE

A glossy black-furred molly glanced in the direction of the voice. "That's because nearly everyone here is too dead to remember they were once alive," she remarked. "The dead don't speak—they're not expected to, unless they have some unfinished business in the living world."

The feline stood and padded over towards the other she-cat. "Name?" Raven asked her nonchalantly. She could devote the rest of her life to memorizing names without making any progress at all—mostly because her life was already over, but also due to the sheer number of dead cats that roamed the realm.

I updated her biography~ :eyes: (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34092&highlight=sassy)

The old molly perked up a bit as the cat approached. "I'm Grassfable," she said gracefully, taking on a maternal expression. "Honey, you're awfully young to be dead," she commented, scrunching her brow. She waved her tail dismissively. "Unfinished business, pish posh," she said with disdain. "We're in StarClan now! It's a better time to socialize than in the forest." The smoky elder wrapped her tail around her paws. "What's your name?"

Astraea
January 8th, 2021, 07:47 AM
~as he threw his paw down and he stormed off. This time it was his turn to torture dawnstar. So he started to plan the best plan he could think of. His aura turned from white to a redish black. It was his turn to move his plan into attack~

iliri
January 8th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Star’s blocked her vision, Driftsong opened up her eyes, her gray fur fluffing as she looked around. “I’m...I’m in StarClan..” she muttered, her eyes wide as she muttered. Her gray fur was coated with stars, and lifting up her paw, she could see her paw print on the starry ground. Setting down her paw, she started to walk, looking around at the field. Panda1440

Panda1440
January 8th, 2021, 04:41 PM
New Years Dashers

"Oh gosh- ..." the tom mewed while watching his mate die. As Driftsong appered, Gravelblaze rushed over to her. "I'm sorry-" Leaning into her pelt, one single heavy thought filled his head; This is my fault... if i hadn't decided to go by the river- if I hadn't died- she wouldn't be dead either...

iliri
January 8th, 2021, 08:59 PM
”Oh Gravelblaze..” she softly whispered out, leaning her muzzle against him, nuzzling his fur. “I know you didn’t mean for your death..but..how will our kit be raised?..she...she has no kin with her?..” she shivered, looking up at him as her eyes felt soggy with starry tears, both happiness and sadness. Panda1440

Panda1440
January 9th, 2021, 06:47 AM
New Years Dashers
"I- I don't know..." he said with a sigh. "I guess we just have to hope for the best- Frostkit...

iliri
January 9th, 2021, 09:34 AM
New Years Dashers
"I- I don't know..." he said with a sigh. "I guess we just have to hope for the best- Frostkit...

Some more tears formed in the gray cats eyes. “I-I’m glad to be back with you again..” she mewed softly, nuzzling the darker gray tom in front of of her, smiling softly.

Panda1440
January 9th, 2021, 09:39 AM
New Years Dashers [might end this interaction soon]

"Me too..." After a few moments of silence, Gravelblaze lifted his head from the she-cat's pelt. "Come on- lets go hunt..."

iliri
January 9th, 2021, 10:47 AM
New Years Dashers [might end this interaction soon]

"Me too..." After a few moments of silence, Gravelblaze lifted his head from the she-cat's pelt. "Come on- lets go hunt..."

(alright) Driftsong nodded, “Alright..” she followed the tom farther into the starry fields, her pelt brushing against his. Her heart was warm with him with her, but it wasn’t complete without their precious kit with them..

nocturnal
January 10th, 2021, 12:10 AM
// VALLIANCE

The black-furred offered a wry smile. "Being with the stars isn't as good as it seems from down below." She twitched an ear in acknowledgement at Grassfable's remark on her age. She'd died at twelve moons and a half moons, just before her ceremony. So much potential wasted with her fall! "I'm Raven—Ravenpaw, if you wanna be formal like that." She preferred leaving her suffix off. It didn't represent her up in the stars. If entirely necessary, she would rather refer to herself as Ravenmoon. "Not to be rude or anything, but how did you die? I'll say it right now, my death involved a crow, ice, and a particularly dangerous branch."

Astraea
January 11th, 2021, 08:41 AM
~Eagleclaw had his plan finished and it was time to strike he just had to wait to the perfect time. There was only one shot he couldn't mess up. He wouldn't mess up.~

nocturnal
February 21st, 2021, 11:32 PM
// The Flying Pizza

And the molly picked up the fear-scent without much trouble. Most felines were surprisingly nonchalant about their deaths, but some took a bit longer to get settled in. "Are you alright? Has anyone given you a tour of the stargrounds yet?" And then she realized... of course not. Swiftskip died only hours ago. "Coyotes are foul creatures, aren't they," Raven mused softly. "If you want, I could show you to the Seeking Pool and you could watch the rest of the battle from there."

The Flying Pizza
February 21st, 2021, 11:34 PM
// bmkmb //

Swiftskip nodded. She hoped Dustsong was alright. Her fur bristled at the thought of those..those foul creatures attacking the Clan.

Barnabas
February 24th, 2021, 06:11 AM
Icebelly stayed inside of the starclan camp just enjoying some time by herself. she had been here for quite some time. Its been about four seasons ago. She missed being alive, but was sort of glad she was here. She missed her family. Well the family she hadn't seen in so long as they were most likely dead like her or missing. Oh how she missed Frozenpaw and Riverpaw. Where were they at? Were they dead or alive. She had no clue.

Open

nocturnal
February 24th, 2021, 08:23 AM
// The Flying Pizza

Swiftskip nodded. She hoped Dustsong was alright. Her fur bristled at the thought of those..those foul creatures attacking the Clan.

Raven flicked her tail and led the molly to the outer side of camp. The pool wasn't actually in camp because some felines would rather not think about the living after death. Sort of sad considering that those still "down there" prayed to their ancestors for guidance. Most of those ancestors couldn't care less. "Just look into the water and you'll see wherever you want," she directed. Simple, like a trick of the mind.

// Morgan

The midnight-furred molly rested in the clearing, but she wasn't really resting per se. Her mind was occupied with troubles of the living world. Her boys, her charges. Her fools. Really, would kill them to at least try to not get killed? She'd never met such toms with a penchant for near-death encounters! And now that someone… even if she wasn't—couldn't—directly interfere with his life, he could still drive her insane. It was unfair, but that's what she got. He was the reason she was in this stardamned place.

The Flying Pizza
February 24th, 2021, 05:58 PM
bmkmb

She smiled, faintly. "Thank you.." she muttered.

~Fierce~
March 15th, 2021, 09:48 AM
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail was in camp, bored. Her shiny silver pelt was more shiny in Starclan than when she was alive due to her being starry.
{Open}

Flashtail
March 19th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Tornkit saw himself, saw his mother crying over his body. "I'm ok mama..." He whispered hoping she could hear him even though he knew she couldn't, since he was dead.

JackHunt_17
March 19th, 2021, 04:26 PM
Tornkit saw himself, saw his mother crying over his body. "I'm ok mama..." He whispered hoping she could hear him even though he knew she couldn't, since he was dead.
Maulkit stood next to his brothers spirit, watching

Flashtail
March 20th, 2021, 06:14 AM
Maulkit stood next to his brothers spirit, watching
"You shouldn't have to live with such a bad name, neither should I. We should give eachother new ones, & since you're a handsome golden-tabby tom now, I'll call you Lionkit." Tornkit mewed to his brother.

JackHunt_17
March 20th, 2021, 07:12 AM
"You shouldn't have to live with such a bad name, neither should I. We should give eachother new ones, & since you're a handsome golden-tabby tom now, I'll call you Lionkit." Tornkit mewed to his brother.
"I'll call you Stripekit." Maul, no Lionkit replied

Flashtail
March 20th, 2021, 05:01 PM
"I'll call you Stripekit." Maul, no Lionkit replied
Stripekit nodded. He liked that name. It matched his brown stripes on his striking white fur.

Madelaine
March 20th, 2021, 07:33 PM
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail was in camp, bored. Her shiny silver pelt was more shiny in Starclan than when she was alive due to her being starry.
{Open}

Wishkit had been hanging out in the camp, messing around with anything that she could see. The kit looked up fron where she was at to see Shimmertail. She bounced over to her. "You look bored. I'm bored too!", Wishkit meowed.

starry
March 22nd, 2021, 09:22 AM
Lightkit looked around. She had just been born, and died. She was watching over her mother but really wanted someone to play with, as she was bored. She saw Featherkit (is that the name) "Hi, wanna play, I'm bored!" feather lily

Jade13
March 22nd, 2021, 09:42 AM
Lightkit looked around. She had just been born, and died. She was watching over her mother but really wanted someone to play with, as she was bored. She saw Featherkit (is that the name) "Hi, wanna play, I'm bored!" feather lily

featherkit looked up hello little one. what do you want to play she had been dead for moons and moons killed by a rouge in riverclan. she hadnt played much ince she was here and was ready for some fun

starry
March 22nd, 2021, 09:44 AM
featherkit looked up hello little one. what do you want to play she had been dead for moons and moons killed by a rouge in riverclan. she hadnt played much ince she was here and was ready for some fun
"You choose" Lightkit mewled and tried to catch Featherkit's tail playfully.

Jade13
March 22nd, 2021, 11:10 AM
"You choose" Lightkit mewled and tried to catch Featherkit's tail playfully.

ok how bout... chase? where we chase me or i chase you untill you catch me she explained

starry
March 22nd, 2021, 11:14 AM
ok how bout... chase? where we chase me or i chase you untill you catch me she explained
"Chase me!" Lightkit meowed and dashed off, running as quick as she can. She knew Featherkit would be quicker, as she was older, but tried anyways.

Jade13
March 22nd, 2021, 11:35 AM
"Chase me!" Lightkit meowed and dashed off, running as quick as she can. She knew Featherkit would be quicker, as she was older, but tried anyways.

featherkit started to run as fast as she could. pushing off with her back legs. her star pelt shifting and moving. she loved it it was so nice to play. it was to bad the kit had died before even living but it was better than living and being killed in her opinion

starry
March 22nd, 2021, 11:37 AM
featherkit started to run as fast as she could. pushing off with her back legs. her star pelt shifting and moving. she loved it it was so nice to play. it was to bad the kit had died before even living but it was better than living and being killed in her opinion
Lightkit tried to keep up the pace, but soon panted, becoming slower. Right now, she did not even care that she was dead. There were so many friends in StarClan, and she could live in peace.

teddy.
April 5th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Melonpaw woke with a gasp, his entire body jolting up from the starry ground. His paws were still so shakey... the smell of blood and Tigerlily were thick in his nostrils for all of two seconds before fading into the cool 'air' of Starclans camp.

The realisation fell on him like a brick as his heart skipped a beat.

"I'm... dead."

{OPEN!}

elswhere
April 5th, 2021, 04:14 PM
Melonpaw woke with a gasp, his entire body jolting up from the starry ground. His paws were still so shakey... the smell of blood and Tigerlily were thick in his nostrils for all of two seconds before fading into the cool 'air' of Starclans camp.

"I'm... dead."

{OPEN!}

A silvery-white tabby she-cat padded over to Melonpaw, smiling. Her fur shone with stars and her green eyes were full of warmth. "Hello, Melonpaw." The molly purred, sitting down infront of him. Her muscules rippled under her fur from her many seasons of running and swimming. "Do you know who I am?"

elswhere
April 5th, 2021, 04:19 PM

"I'm... dead."

{OPEN!}

A silvery-white tabby she-cat padded over to Melonpaw, smiling. Her fur shone with stars and her green eyes were full of warmth. "Hello, Melonpaw." The molly purred, sitting down infront of him. Her muscles rippled under her fur from her many seasons of running and swimming. "Do you know who I am?"

teddy.
April 5th, 2021, 04:39 PM
A silvery-white tabby she-cat padded over to Melonpaw, smiling. Her fur shone with stars and her green eyes were full of warmth. "Hello, Melonpaw." The molly purred, sitting down infront of him. Her muscles rippled under her fur from her many seasons of running and swimming. "Do you know who I am?"

Melonpaw did not. His green eyes were quick to fill with salty tears, the droplets falling to the blue hued grass blow his spolotched paws. "N-n-no?" He sniffled, a hiccup of a sob leaving his throat. Even in Starclan, his stutter would never leave him be.

elswhere
April 5th, 2021, 04:56 PM
Melonpaw did not. His green eyes were quick to fill with salty tears, the droplets falling to the blue hued grass blow his spolotched paws. "N-n-no?" He sniffled, a hiccup of a sob leaving his throat. Even in Starclan, his stutter would never leave him be.

The silver-furred, star-covered she-cat just chuckled padding over to Melonpaw and wiping his tears with her paw. "My name is Silverwind, I was your mother's best friend." Silverwind looked up, her own green orbs filled with affection. "I can promise you this, you definitely belong her, sweetheart." She touched her nose to his. "Now come, we have to get you cleaned up."

⎼⎼⎼
❛ broke as hell, but blessed with beauty ❜
⎼⎼⎼
⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺

teddy.
April 5th, 2021, 05:11 PM
The silver-furred, star-covered she-cat just chuckled padding over to Melonpaw and wiping his tears with her paw. "My name is Silverwind, I was your mother's best friend." Silverwind looked up, her own green orbs filled with affection. "I can promise you this, you definitely belong her, sweetheart." She touched her nose to his. "Now come, we have to get you cleaned up."

⎼⎼⎼
❛ broke as hell, but blessed with beauty ❜
⎼⎼⎼
⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺

Melonpaws wanted the tears to stop but he couldn't, wouldn't, disrupt the flow of them as his cheeks grew wet with the liquid. The soft words and gentle touches felt like a warm blanket of reassurance as he listened. His mother was nothing but a blurred figure in his mind; lost to the pain of time. He couldn't even remember her face but when the word mother comes to mind, his thoughts drifted to Foxblaze; his mentor. A mother on everyday he hadn't gotten growing up.

"B-b-but I don't have a mum, not a real mum," he choked the words out, climbing onto trembling paws.

Lavender'fur
May 5th, 2021, 02:34 AM
;Rowanpaw;
Rowanpaw was running in circles around the camp, bored. He was hoping someone would come up to him, since right now he wasn't exactly feeling going up to somebody. He paused for a moment, looking around the camp.

// CLOSED \\

Fawnhearted
May 5th, 2021, 11:55 AM
Rabbitkit let out a small squeaky purr as he woke up from his nap, here there was no pain, no suffering or hunger, but it was boring. The small, pale kit focused his green eyes on another smaller cat who had stars dotting their fur.

"Hiya, I'm Rabbitkit", he squeaked to the tom nearby, he had seen Rowanpaw around but they hadn't really talked. Ever since he had died a few moons ago in the coyote attack, the young kit hadn't really talked to anyone but a queen and a few other kits.

@Lavendur'fur 's Rowanpaw

Lavender'fur
May 5th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Rabbitkit let out a small squeaky purr as he woke up from his nap, here there was no pain, no suffering or hunger, but it was boring. The small, pale kit focused his green eyes on another smaller cat who had stars dotting their fur.

"Hiya, I'm Rabbitkit", he squeaked to the tom nearby, he had seen Rowanpaw around but they hadn't really talked. Ever since he had died a few moons ago in the coyote attack, the young kit hadn't really talked to anyone but a queen and a few other kits.

@Lavendur'fur 's Rowanpaw
;Rowanpaw;
"Oh hey, Rabbitkit," he mewed happily. He had someone to talk to! He wouldn't be the weird one who just butted into conversations all the time.
"How did you die? I think I remember it being some moons ago.. during the coyote attack, right?" he mewed, trying to rack his braincells for when Rabbitkit had come to StarClan.

Fawnhearted
May 5th, 2021, 12:01 PM
Rabbitkit smiled sadly. "Yeah, when the Coyotes invaded Windclan, I was killed cause I snuck out", pausing he added. "I wanted to see the world, now I can only see it from the stars. Gazing wistfully he thought about his sibling Snailkit before twitching his ear and shaking his head.

"What about you?", Rabbitkit asked, hoping the topic wasn't too sensitive.

@Lavendur'fur

Lavender'fur
May 5th, 2021, 12:03 PM
Rabbitkit smiled sadly. "Yeah, when the Coyotes invaded Windclan, I was killed cause I snuck out", pausing he added. "I wanted to see the world, now I can only see it from the stars. Gazing wistfully he thought about his sibling Snailkit before twitching his ear and shaking his head.

"What about you?", Rabbitkit asked, hoping the topic wasn't too sensitive.

@Lavendur'fur
;Rowanpaw;
"Well... I got killed by someone who loved me," he admitted, flicking his tail.
"I don't blame her though. Is that weird?"

Fawnhearted
May 5th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Rabbitkit turned his head to the side. "I'm not sure, I've never been in love, I was only almost 3 moons when I died", he said carefully. Love was an interesting conversation, he would do anything for his sibling but that was a different love.

"If you loved each other, why would she kill you?"

@Lavendur'fur

Lavender'fur
May 6th, 2021, 09:18 AM
Rabbitkit turned his head to the side. "I'm not sure, I've never been in love, I was only almost 3 moons when I died", he said carefully. Love was an interesting conversation, he would do anything for his sibling but that was a different love.

"If you loved each other, why would she kill you?"

@Lavendur'fur
;Rowanpaw;
Rowanpaw paused. He sighed.
"Well... I'm gay, you see," he mewed quietly. He looked down at his paws.
"And.. well, I think you can guess what happened when I told her,"

Fawnhearted
May 6th, 2021, 09:23 AM
;Rowanpaw;
Rowanpaw paused. He sighed.
"Well... I'm gay, you see," he mewed quietly. He looked down at his paws.
"And.. well, I think you can guess what happened when I told her,"

"I'm so sorry", Rabbitkit began. He couldn't imagine dying by that, if she truly had loved him she would've realized that they could still be friends.

Lavender'fur
May 9th, 2021, 03:47 AM
"I'm so sorry", Rabbitkit began. He couldn't imagine dying by that, if she truly had loved him she would've realized that they could still be friends.
;Rowanpaw;
"But.. I don't really blame her. I'm not sure why I think that, but I don't think she is to blame," he meowed thoughtfully. He sighed, laying sown.

(Sorry I didn't respond, I thought I had)

Fawnhearted
May 9th, 2021, 12:04 PM
;Rowanpaw;
"But.. I don't really blame her. I'm not sure why I think that, but I don't think she is to blame," he meowed thoughtfully. He sighed, laying sown.

(Sorry I didn't respond, I thought I had)

(It's okay)

"Sorry, I didnt mean to make you sad", he meowed fretfully.