Pages : 1 2 [3]

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 05:18 PM
(YESSSSSSSSS)
"We'll get out." Pearl replied. "You guys must go, quick."
"Yeah. Hurry." Kion added.
"No!" Koja and Kila exclaimed.

##

"Im coming, Kion." Bunga's gaze went to the desert. He felt something, like something pulling him in that direction. Without even glancing back, he narrowed his eyes and took off toward the desert.

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 05:35 PM
(FUNO!! NEW SHIP NAME!!)

"I'll catch up!" Uzuri called after them.

##

"Over there!" seven guard started straight for them, running down the hall.

"Oh no!" Zircon quickly took Koja's hand.

##

Fuli was laying in top of the RV, looking up at the stars.

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 05:56 PM
(O.O DANG!!)

"Hey," Fuli kept looking up at the sky.

##

The guards froze.

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 06:00 PM
(I know XD)
"Good." Kila said, narrowing her eyes at the guards, not moving her finger off the trigger. "No funny business. All seven of you, up against the wall and hands where I can see them. Move!"
Kion's mouth was hanging open, and Koja was just speechless.

##

"Whats up?" Ono asked, following her gaze.

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"Yeah!" Tawi said. "Hands up!!"

The soldiers immediately did as told

##

"Bunga left," Fuli sighed, closing her eyes

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"Very good." Kila said coolly, her gaze flickering over each guard, but she didnt lower the gun. "Now tell me. Who is your leader here?"

##

"I expected that." Ono sighed.

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 06:15 PM
"Chaka!" one of them squeaked.

##

"Yeah," Fuli opened her eyes and looked up at the sky. "....Man we screwed up."

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 06:18 PM
"Chaka." Kila echoed, then nodded. "You," She pointed her gun at the one that had spoken. "Take me to Chaka. And the rest of you stay here. And if I hear that you tried to do anything I will shoot your heads off."

##

Ono shook his head. "No, we didnt."

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 06:27 PM
"Um, alright," the guard swallowed, turning and heading down hall.

##

"Correction, I screwed up," Fuli brushed a strand of hair from her face.and tucked her knees into her chest, looking down. "I'm trying to keep everyone together, but it's so hard. I couldn't even convince Bunga.to stay a day at least." she sighed "maybe I'm just good for my legs."

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Kila followed, walking calmly past the others without lowering her gun.
"Think she'll live?" Kion sighed.
Koja stared after Kila. "I think she's gonna come back with Chaka's head on a stick."

##

Ono shook his head. "We all know Bunga was gonna go looking for Kion alone."

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 06:50 PM
"But I didn't stop him is the point!" Fuli threw her hands in the air. "How can I be that stupid!?"

##

The guard quickly lead Kila into the throne room. "Your greatness someone is here to see you!" the guard said quickly before running off

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Chaka looked up, his eyes falling on Kila. He blinked. "Kila?"
Kila silently closed the throne room doors, locking them before turning. She looked at Chaka and raised an eyebrow, never dropping her gun. "Hello, Chaka."

##

"Fuli," Ono said calmly. "When it comes to Kion, nobody can stop Bunga. We knew this was going to happen."

rubinaito
November 14th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Black Diamond was sitting in the second throne, watching silently.

Atazi teleported in, glasses falling to the ground and shattering. "Chaka!" She gasped, running to him.

Black Diamond raised a hand, and sealed Atazi in a dark metal cage, hanging from the ceiling. "He'll deal with you later. For now, he is to deal with Kila."

(So, I am thinking about creating a version of the LK, but in the Rainforest.)

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 05:12 PM
(Interesting...)
(Also, im doing something so its only Kila and Chaka in the room x3)
"What are you doing here?" Chaka slid off his throne, raising an eyebrow at Kila.
"I ask the questions." Kila replied calmly, not lowering her gun. "First one--Why are my brother and sister-in-law locked up?"

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 07:38 PM
"But I didn't try is the point!" Fuli exclaimed. "So you know something's impossible, but don't try anyway!? That's not how life works Ono I thought you were brighter than that!" Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Chaka glared at Kila. "Does that gun have any bullets in it?"
Kila silently pointed her pistol at the ceiling and shot.
Chaka winced, covering his ears.
"That answer your question?" Kila asked with a wry grin, pointing the gun at him again. She caught the bullet that had bounced off the ceiling easily in her other hand. "So, you wanna answer my question or not, 'cause if not I may shoot something other than the ceiling."

##

Ono only shook his head, looking amused. "What im saying is there was nothing you could have done, even if you did try. Its not your fault, Fuli."

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Fuli lowered her hands and stared at him. "....You're right. Sorry, I overreacted."

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 08:18 PM
"They're locked up 'cause they're slaves." Chaka replied, eyes dark.
Kila raised an eyebrow. "Slaves?" She echoed, then giggled. "Boy, Chaka, that was a really really bad answer!"

##

Ono smiled. "Hakuna Matata."

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 08:21 PM
(Dang Kila's scary! O.0)

Fuli smiled back, then looked away. "I was pretty wrong about one thing though."

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 08:27 PM
(I know XD)
"Ohhhh-kay!" Kila was still giggling. "So what should I shoot off first? Arm, leg, or head? Or are you gonna give me an answer that I wanna hear?"
"Uhhh.." Chaka stepped back slightly.

##

"What?" Ono tilted his head, smiling.

rubinaito
November 15th, 2016, 09:05 PM
(This is Black Diamonds theme. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwy05q6Ot-ffcrcLLPWc09_861oRiSSR5&v=bDI7jrTD2Co

rubinaito
November 15th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Also, Random, you got me addicted to Skillet

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 09:16 PM
(-grins- Yay)

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 09:29 PM
(I'm about to interrupt Kila's craziness for a sec x3)

"You're the brightest person I've ever met," Fuli smirked. "You may not be that strongest, but you make up with it in knowledge. Sometimes I'm actually jealous of you. Not to mention you're pretty cute."

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 09:34 PM
(....)
(I SHIP IT)
Kila sighed. "Umm is not a correct answer." She pulled the trigger, the bullet whizzing right past Chaka's head.
Chaka went completely rigid, wide-eyed with terror.
Kila smiled. "Now. Give me the right answer."

##

Ono smiled, blushing slightly. "Your not so bad yourself."

rubinaito
November 15th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Black Diamond was in her room, hands on her mirror as she watched Atazi make her way through the castle, smiling darkly as she got closer.

Atazi kept her blade firmly in her hands as she walked through, sweat beading down her forehead.

"It starts with-"

"One thing I don't know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go."

"I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when..."

"I tried so hard
And got so far"

"But in the end
It doesn't even matter"

"I had to fall
To lose it all"

"But in the end
It doesn't even matter"

"One thing, I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how
I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I’m surprised it got so (far)
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all co"mes back to me
In the end

"You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when..."

"I tried so hard
And got so far"

"But in the end
It doesn’t even matter"

"I had to fall
To lose it all"

"But in the end
It doesn’t even matter"

"I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know"

"I tried so hard
And got so far"

"But in the end
It doesn’t even matter."

"I had to fall
To lose it all"

"But in the end
It doesn’t even matter." Black Diamond sang, locking the door behind her as Atazi entered. "Welcome to my realm. While Chaka and Kila duke it out, why don't we?"

(Okay, heads up; Both BD and Atazi are pregnant, since they were fused when Atazi got pregnant. BD will have Jingo and Fuji, and Atazi will have Rose and Lune.)

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 09:38 PM
(FUNO!!! NEW SHIP PEOPLE!!)

(Also dang Red drama straight ahead x3)

Fuli blushed, looking away. "Thanks. Nobody's called me that before."

##

"I think we're done with questions," Soka smirked. She was holding Zircon by the back of her shirt.

"Kila!" Zircon squealed, thrashing around, gasping as her collar slightly choked her.

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 09:47 PM
(XDDD)
Ono smiled. "Well I think your cute."

##

Kila stopped, then immediately pointed the gun at Soka, eyes turning dark. "Put. Her. Down."

rubinaito
November 15th, 2016, 09:52 PM
(XD)

"Black Diamond," Atazi raised her sword shakily. "Pre-prepare y-yourself!"

"Aw, is the little nerd gonna try to kill me?" Black Diamond mocked her. "Face it, Atazi. I'm the better twin. I got Chaka, I got the looks, and I got the power. You're just a weakling that would have stayed in her library all day and never met Chaka if I hadn't-"

"SHUT UP!" Atazi yelled, slashing at Black Diamond. Tears streamed down her face as she stared at her. "You ruined my life!" She slashed again, although Diamond dodged this time.

Black Diamond drew herhand away from her face, looking at the blood on her hand. "Interesting..." She muttered. "You're stronger than you look sister." She looked up, eyes widening slightly with surprise as she looked at Atazi.

Gone was the insecure, nerdy young woman. Atazi stood tall, glasses shattered on the floor next to her. Her sword was a pale pink, with a rose inside the hilt. Rose petals flowed around her as she held the sword, and matching shield. Her dress was like a flower, fading from white to a deep rose pink. Her blonde hair felldown her shoulders in beautiful curls.

Black Diamond raised an eyebrow. "Looks like the Librarian is my own sister. How interesting." She muttered, flames flickering in her hand as she faced Atazi with a dark smile.

Atazi raised her sword, her face set grimly. "One of us will be dead tonight." She spoke softly.

"Agreed." Black Diamond summoned another fireball in her hand. "Let's play now."

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 09:53 PM
"Don't think so," Soka held a knife to Zircon's throat, making the girl stop struggling. "If you make so much as a single move to attack me a shove this knife in her throat."

Zircon whimpered, her eyes watering.

##

"You honestly think that the school tomboy that always has dirt or a band-aid in some spot is cute?" Fuli glanced at Ono

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Kila stopped and lowered the gun, blinking.
Chaka looked at Soka, then at Kila. "Drop the gun."
Kila glared at him, but nodded and lowered her gun to the floor, stepping back. "Let Zircon go."

##

"Yep." Ono smiled.

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 10:21 PM
"Actually, I think I'll hold onto her a while," Soka grinned, squeezing the girls neck slightly. "She has valuable information about both gems and everything that stands against us."

##

Fuli blinked, then smiled back. "Well, I guess I find the guy who gets 185% on each test attractive too."

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Kila's eyes darkened.
"Uhh." Chaka looked at Soka. "Yeah anyway just get her outta here!"

##

Ono chuckled. "Thanks."

##

Meanwhile Bunga was in the desert, looking at the huge castle with narrowed dark blue eyes. He had no idea if Kion was there or not--But he was willing to get himself killed finding out.

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 10:39 PM
"My pleasure," Soka grabbed the gun and pointed it at Kila "Move."

##

Fuli was silent, moving closer to him

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Wth is going on?)

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 10:45 PM
(So much stuff lemme explain)
(So basically its started--Kion got captured, Chaka's building his empire, etc. Kila almost killed Chaka and she's pregnant btw XD Meanwhile Atazi is battling her sister or something XD Ono and Fuli are creating a relationship and what am I doing with my life......)
(ANYWAY XD)
Kila's eyes hardened, but she did as she was told, backing up.

##

Ono smiled. "I love you." He said, feeling his face turn red.

##

(Okay Bunga's gonna totally wreck some guards)
Bunga waited for a moment, then walked up to the castle, eyes cold.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Yeah.........Ok........It's probably better I stay out of this rp)

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 10:51 PM
(Yeah XD)

Fuli's head whipped around, eyes bulging out of her head.

##

"Faster," Soka ordered, shifting so both Zircon and the knife were in one hand, knowing Kila might try something.

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 10:56 PM
(XDDD)
(Okay Star mind adding in some guards for Bunga to destroy pretty please x3)
Kila looked at Zircon, then held her hands up, backing up quicker.

##

Ono blinked, turning even redder.

##

"Wow leaving the castle unguarded." Bunga snickered, pulling one of the doors. "This'll be easy."

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 11:16 PM
I'm just gonna lay out my characters xe

Uzuri https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/15/0b/83/150b8336cf93c4c677b470c6c8a75e54.jpg

Fuli http://rs779.pbsrc.com/albums/yy78/SilverLizzy/Rowe_with_Dirty_Blonde_Hair.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Beshte http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1789000/1789294_1311527021534.17res_400_300.jpg

Kopa http://orig14.deviantart.net/0a25/f/2013/052/2/c/golden_eyes_brown_hair_anime_boy_by_katey1801-d5vqupp.jpg

Vitani http://rs779.pbsrc.com/albums/yy78/SilverLizzy/Rowe_with_Dirty_Blonde_Hair.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Nuka http://data.whicdn.com/images/24504661/original.gif

Soka https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+brown+hair+girl&oq=anime+bro&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.8887j0j4&client=ms-android-sprint-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgdii=9DdY4PuhEPBGhM%3A%3B7BYOotriWOBhtM%3A%3B7 BYOotriWOBhtM%3A&imgrc=7BYOotriWOBhtM%3A

Moja https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e6/ed/d0/e6edd08e2e447c3b7ae41410246dd631.jpg

Tawi https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/65/b7/49/65b749022e0c929cc3572e05987f995f.jpg

Peri http://data.whicdn.com/images/142664152/superthumb.png

Peridot http://data.whicdn.com/images/213726772/superthumb.png

Zircon https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/76/c7/6d76c77680a63237fb9b9d6b64095a5d.jpg

Waasi https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b1/17/11/b11711540a7455cf560766dc13944689.jpg

Jack http://data.whicdn.com/images/19607797/large.jpg

Nala https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/45/18/88/4518886b3109d548d92b968be24a8c20.jpg

Sapphire https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/07/ca/84/07ca845a14db64aa6504209a98a214d5.jpg

Amethyst https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvyKjxpa3iId0cRl2g53wPYr1OL64Q2 O4YYv2cFba5PEO9mKpWLQ

Rose Quartz https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e1/f3/99/e1f399aa02fb3e84e6d787f9434f5eb3.jpg

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 11:21 PM
(Whoa....)

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 11:21 PM
(Now back to Rp X3)

(also sure! X3)

Fuli suddenly grabbed Ono's shirt and pulled him into a kiss, shutting her eyes.

##

"Good," Soka smirked. "Now I would let you live, but.' She shrugged that's never fun." She pointed the gun at Kila's head.

##

"Hey!" a dozen guards surrounded Bunga. "What do you think you're doing?"

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 11:22 PM
(HOLD UP WRONG PICTURE FOR FULI!)

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 11:24 PM
(Okay here x3 https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1hGiUeiMoY7zsrj4QLW7LaXMHFWnBf aM57af-ZyJHgO03RwAp ignore the ears also the patterns can be tattoos X3)

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 11:28 PM
(XDD)
Kila's eyes darkened even more.
"Dont kill her." Chaka growled, coming forward with his arms crossed. "Just take her to the cells."

##

Ono's eyes widened, his face turning red, then he smiled slightly and leaned forward, kissing her back.
(FUNOOOO!)

##

Bunga smiled, looking from one guard to the other. "Well there they are!" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever shall I do?"
(Just mention Kion. And he'll go ballistic. XD)

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 11:45 PM
(FUNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

(I'm writing too many fanfictions but I think I'm gonna make one-shots of every possible ship including OCs, starting with Funo x3)

Fuli wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, keeping her eyes shut as she kissed him.

##

"Aww, pity," Soka shrugged "Oh well. Guards!" two guards ran up. "Take preggers over here to one of the cells." she smirked at Kila "now just because you're pregnant and I can tell, you can have one of the comfier cells. Maybe a room."

##

"Man this guy is more sarcastic than Red Head," one of the guards snorted. (Kion's Red Head x3)

Random Melody
November 15th, 2016, 11:50 PM
(YES XD)
Kila didnt reply, looking at Zircon.

##

Ono laughed, putting his hands on her shoulders as he kissed her.

##

Bunga froze completely, turning his now dark eyes on the guard. "Red Head." He echoed, turning dead serious. "Kion."

Stario&Co.
November 15th, 2016, 11:58 PM
(FOR REAL LIKE FUNO THEN KIUNGA THEN KILJA!)

"Ah so you know him," the guard smirked in amusement. "You can share a cell then. Surround him!" the other soldiers began to close in in Bunga.

##

"Well, move," Soka pressed the knife closer to Zircon's neck. "They'll lead you to your room."

##

Fuli pulled away and took a breath, panting slightly as she looked at Ono

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 12:04 AM
(YES KIUNGAAAA)
"Oh I dont think so." Bunga practically snarled, kicking one of the guards in the knee. He snatched the sword away and whipped around, swinging it and slashing at least four other guards over the throat at once.
(Annnndd...)
(He's nuts.)

##

Kila hesitated, but nodded, givign Zircon one last glance before following the guards.

##

Ono smiled slightly, gasping. "What was that for?"

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 12:14 AM
"You tell me," Fuli gasped with a small laugh.

##

(Omg Bunga 0.0 he took out more than half the guards)

"What!?....." the others began backing away.

##

Here," the guards opened the door to a simple but clean room, and locked long chains to Kila's legs and the bed leg. "You can run around the room all you want, but these will prevent you from going 5 five feet away from this room."

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 12:19 AM
(Yeah.)
(XD)
Bunga pointed the sword at them. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM?!?!?!"

##

"He's here." Pearl smiled.
"Who?" Kion sighed.
"Your boyfriend."
Kion shot up. "Bunga."

##

Ono laughed, running a hand through his hair.

##

Kila looked at the bed, then the guard. "Just one more question."

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 12:23 AM
"Make it a quick one," the guard rolled his eyes.

##

"G-get him!" the guard pointed at Bunga, and the more guards, along with a few extras from near by charged at Bunga.

##

Fuli blushed, before leaning in and resting her head on his shoulder. "What are we doing Ono?"

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 12:30 AM
"Whatcha got to eat around here?" Kila asked.

##

Bunga glared, before plunging the sword into a guards stomach. He pulled it out, then aimed it at another. "Wanna join your fellow guards, pal?" He asked dangerously. ""Or do you wanna start talking."

##

"I have to get out!" Kion gasped, pulling at the chains.

##

"I dont know." Ono chuckled, laying hsi head against hers.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 12:39 AM
(Kila XD)

".........." The guard stared at Kila, before turning to the other one. "Go get her a sandwich." the other guard turned and walked away.

##

The guard froze "H-he's in the top tower."

##

"Where only juniors in high school," Fuli laughed a little. "What do we know about love?"

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 12:45 AM
"Good." Bunga turned and shot into the castle.

##

(ikr XDD)
"With jelly!" Kila called. she paused. "AND GUMMY BEARS!"

##

Ono laughed. "Good point."

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 12:52 AM
(Sigh....x3)

"Okay...." th guard rasied an eyebrow. "Oh and," he walked down the hall, then came back wirh Zircon, who wrist and ankles were chained.

##

"Im willing to figure it out though," Fuli smiled and closed her eyes

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 12:57 AM
"Zircon!" Kila smiled.

##

"KION!" Bunga yelled, darting down the hall.
"BUNGA!" Kion screamed back, gasping as he tried to pull forward again.
Bunga skidded to a stop at the door and grabbed the chain, jerking it off of the door with surprising strength.

##

"Me too." Ono smiled.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 06:31 AM
"She can stay with you, but will be taken for questioning daily," the guard said. "As well as the little boy. But your.....boyfriend? Anyway, he'll need to calm down before we can even consider it." he turned and walked out.

Zircon ran over to Kila as fast as she could in the chains.

##

Fuli didn't respond, for she had fallen asleep, her chest.rising up and down.

##

"Take THAT!" Uzuri blasted fire at four guards, stunning them, then ran down the hall

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Tanya skidded up to Uzuri. "Sweetie, have you always looked so hot?" She winked, before her face turned serious. "I found Kion and Pearl, but Kila and Zircon are also in the castle."

~*~

Atazi lunged forward, as did Black Diamond...

Before they shot past each other to throw up on the ground.

"Gross!" Atazi gagged, hand on her stomach.

"Vile," Black Diamond agreed, breathing out as she straightened up. "Say, do you have any blackberry jam on you? As well as some pepper jack cheese?"

"No," Atazi wiped her forehead. "Do you have any chocolate and sushi on you?"

"No, but I can order from the kitchens." Black Diamond gestured towards a chair vaguely. "Have a seat."

Atazi sat down, as Black Diamond called the kitchens.

"It seems that we both are pregnant." Black Diamond announced, taking her seat. "Which means no 'to the death' combat for us."

"Quite." Atazi agreed, popping a sushi roll in her mouth that was covered in chocolate.

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Kila smiled slightly, amused as she picked up Zircon. "Calm down?" She echoed, chuckling. "Hey sweety."

##

"Why the hell are you locked up here?!" Bunga exclaimed as he ran over to Kion, immediately kneeling down to pull him into a hug.
"Honestly I have no idea!" Kion was laughing and crying at the same time, shaking his head as he wrapped his arms around Bunga and laid his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes.

##

Ono looked down at her with a laugh. "Well someone was tired."

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 03:44 PM
"They put Koja in a cage too," Zircon whimpered.

##

"I'll say," Beshte climbed up from the skylight, holding a camera. Kopa followed after with a smirk.

##

"First of all thank you," Uzuri smirked "I woke up like this. Second, I know, but Soka managed to get cold rods."

(Cold Rods are weapons used against all fire element gems.)

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 03:50 PM
"Oh boy." Kila sighed, looking at the door. "Well if I know your Daddy, he'll be just fine."

##

"YOU HAVE TO THE COUNT OF THREE TO LET ME OUT!!!!!!" Koja was practically roaring, close to pulling the chain right out of the ground.

##

"I missed you." Bunga breathed, then looked at the chains. "Hell no."
"Bunga--"
"Dont 'Bunga' me." Bunga said, grabbing the chains and yanking them right off. "Not gonna tolerate this."
Kion looked at him and gave a small smile. "I love you."
"I love you too." Bunga whispered, putting his fingers under Kion's chin before leaning forward and kissing him.

##

"GUYS!" Ono exclaimed, then closed his eyes.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 03:58 PM
(KIUNGA!!!!!!!)

"I got that on tape," Beshte snickered.

"Getting a little handsy, ain't we Ono?" Kopa grinned.

##

"Pssh," the guard rolled his eyes at Koja.

##

"Gang way!" suddenly Kistari came crashing through the door, making Zircon squeak.

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 04:14 PM
(KIUNGA FOREVERRRR!)
Kion's eyes widened, his face turning red, but he laughed a little and leaned into the kiss, putting his hands on Bunga's shoulders.
Bunga chuckled a little, wrapping his arms around Kion's neck and pulling him closer.

##

"Im going to kill you both." Ono deadpanned.

##

Kila jumped, holding Zircon closer. "The hell?!"

##

"THATS IT!" Koja ripped the chains right off the ground and stood up, fuming.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Tanya's knuckles popped as she pressed her fist against her hand with a grin. "Well, I'm not immune to cold rods," She said slyly, before a vision shot through her mind. "GAH! I'm still not used to that," She muttered. "Atazi and Black Diamond are going to have children." She placed a hand on her forehead. "Black Diamond is going to have a boy and a girl, and Atazi is going to have two girls. Each one is a gem." She finished right as her eyes quit glowing. "So, I think we might need to hurry this mission up, since us gems have a tendency to speed right through our pregnancies." (It's true, have our characters ever gone 9 months before having their kids?)

~*~

Atazi finally stood up. She walked to the door, opening it. "Well," She said tiredly. "This was awkward."

"Quite."

"... Perhaps I should leave."

"Yes, please."

Atazi nodded slightly, before stepping through a portal, back into the library.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 04:34 PM
(That's because we're impatient and rush things x3)

"Kila!" Kista leaped to his feet. "Okay hold still!" water appeared in his hands and he placed them on the chains.

##

"Oh," the guard's eyes widened.

##

"Whoo hoo!!" Jasper whooped as he took down two guards.

"Be careful Jasper!" Peridot exclaimed, making paintings shoot all over the place.

(Okay this is were Uzuri goes out of control completely so I'll just say when Koja's needed. Reminder we aren't shattering her I found another way. *puts up waffle barrier*)

##

"You wouldn't do that," Kopa snickered, then took the camra. "I'm gonna go post this on MewTube (yes I said that x3)." he leaped back down the skylight.

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 04:44 PM
(Yeah XD)
(Also okay Star x3)
"Lets get you out of here." Bunga gasped out when he pulled back, grabbing Kion's hand and pulling him to his feet.
Kion smiled as he stood before looking at Pearl. "You coming?"
Pearl shook her head. "I got a job to do here."

##

"Yeah. Oh." Koja kicked the door down, grabbing the guard by his neck and pulling him up to his height. "So tell me you f*****. Where is my girlfriend. And if I dont get answers someone is gonna die and by someone I mean you so you better start squealing like Miss Piggy because its my way or the highway buddy and the highway is the highway to hell."
(And just like that Koja turns into a demon XD)

##

Kila smiled. "Hey 'Stari. Can this wait until I get my sandwhich though?"

##

Ono groaned and facepalmed.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 04:49 PM
How can Tanya be able to help Uzuri? Because we all know...

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.174563390.8275/flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
koja

:whistle:

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 05:07 PM
(Wait no Tanya can't get involved Uzuri's gonna go evil on everybody it's not just simple rage anymore. X3)

(Also dang Sans is scary O.0)

"Look out!" Peridot exclaimed

Jasper turned and his eyes widened when a ax made contact with his gem.

Uzuri gasped. Her sword fell to the ground.

##

"We can worry about your pregnancy cravings later!" the chains finnally rusted to the point they broke off themselves, and Zircon rubbed her wrist.

##

"He dragged me into this!" Beshte put his hands up

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 05:11 PM
(XD SAANNSSS)
(Also is the guard not gonna reply to Koja? x3)
Kila sighed, but smiled. "Fiiine."

##

Ono rolled his eyes, annoyed.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 05:53 PM
(Oh yeah X3)

"Let's go!" Zircon turned into a chipmunk and crawled into Kila's pocket.

##

"JASPER!!!" Peridot and Uzuri screamed.

Jasper looked down as his gem began to crack, then, completely shatter. He put a hand to his chest and looked at everyone else, a sad smile appearing on his face before he proofed, only the shards remaining.

"NO!!!" Peridot ran over and fell to her knees, frantically trying to put Jasper's gem back together. "No, Jasper please!" Hot tears streamed down her face.

##

"I-i don't know, I swear!" the guard put his hands up.

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 05:58 PM
(x3)
Koja glared before slamming the guard against the wall, his hand tightening around his neck. "Then tell me what you do know."

##

"Okay." Kila laughed, glancing back at the room before darting out.

##

"Well here." Bunga bent down, pulling Pearl's chains off as well. Then he grabbed Kion's hand and ran out.
"Bye Pearl!" Kion called over his shoulder.
"Later!" Pearl laughed, standing up.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Tanya placed a hand on Peridot silently, bending over. She took the pieces in her hands, and placed a bubble around it. "I'm going to give these to Atazi." She said quietly, fighting back the tears and the memory of watching her mother die. "She knows a place where the gem pieces can be safe." She let it flow through a portal, holding her arms tightly.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"Uzuri....?" Emerald looked at Uzuri with wide eyes.

"You.....you...." Uzuri looked down at the ground, visibly shaking. "You killed him....you b*******!!" Her eyes were consumed in black, the color draining from her. She stomped down her foot, and a giant wall of black fire surrounded the castle and everyone in it. Anyone in the way was burned to death.

##

The soldier began to speak, then jumped in surprise at the noise. "U-uh, hey, is it getting hot in here?"

##

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 06:40 PM
"Whoa!" Kion and Bunga skidded to a stop, looking at eachother.
"Do you feel that?" Kion gasped, looking around.
Bunga shook his head. "What just happened?!"

##

Koja stopped and turned his head, letting the guard drop to the ground.

##

Kila stopped in surprise, blinking as she looked around.

##

Lilliana watched the screen grimly, eyes narrow.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Tanya stared at Uzuri quietly. Her hand flicked slightly. "Get out of here," She ordered the other gems. "There's nothing we can do to stop this. I'll try getting the innocents out in time." After they went through, she looked back at Uzuri.

"Zuri, I love you." She dashed off, and began teleporting maids and servants out of the ring of fire. She passed the cells, letting the slaves go, before sprinting to Pearl's cell. "Pearl, Zuri is..." She closed her eyes, breathing out. "It's time for you to do your job." She said slowly, trying to keep the whirlwind of emotions inside of her. She unlocked Pearl, before grabbing her necklace. Uzuri had the matching one. Tanya wore a ruby, and Uzuri had the sapphire.

She ran off, and continued getting the innocents out, before finding herself in Chaka's throne room, staring at Black Diamond kissing Chaka passionately. "Uh..." She simply backed out, and closed the door, a bright red blush on her face. So that's what Uzuri and Tanya looked like to everyone else... She shook her head, and teleported back to Uzuri. No matter what, she was on Uzuri's side.

Phoenix Flames
November 16th, 2016, 07:18 PM
(Let's all just forgot about the whole flood gimmick. XD)

Azubi walked to the mall to buy some outfits. "I wonder what I should buy.", she said to herself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shortie gazed around the Outlands. "Aye, Janja! C'mere for a sec!", he called.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 07:19 PM
"You first," Uzuri grinned wildly, grabbing the guard who killed Jasper.

"What!?" the guard exclaimed "What are you--!?" the guard was cut off when Uzuri blew a good amount of fire into his face. He screamed in pain as the skin on his face began to burn and melt, turning completely black with pieces of dark red showing. Uzuri let go, and the guard.dropped at Peridot's feet.

Peridot screamed and shot up.

Uzuri turned to the scream, her vision blurry and filled with red. She smirked, lifting a hand shooting fire at Peridot.

"Whoa!" Nyeusi grabbed Peridot, pulling her back just in time.

"Uzuri stop!" one of the original members of the gems stood in front of her.

Uzuri tilted her head.

"This is foolish!" the topaz said. "We cannot attack our fellow--!" he was cut off when Uzuri grabbed his neck, shoving her sword into rhe gem on his head.

"You talk a lot," she said, pulling out the sword and watching the gem shatter before throwing the topaz onto the ground.

"Oh my god....." Peridot covered her mouth

"I need someone else to kill, this is boring," Uzuri looked around, then her ears shot up at a noise. She smiled in dark excitement, then disappeared

##

Zircon sunk deeper into Kila's pocket.

##

"I recommend you hit the food court first," Maneno was suddenly behind Azubi, eating a pizza

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Tanya breathed out, a dark cloud swirling around her. Her hair darkened to a deep black, flowing in a nonexistent wind. When her eyes opened, her normal eye was red, and her sapphire was glowing red as well. Out of nowhere, a song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXp3kaAY04U) began playing as she cracked her knuckles sharply. Her jacket rippled, turning into a black jacket with red lining. She was wearing leather boots, and ripped jeans. One of her teeth was golden, and all of them were razer sharp.

"Well," She hummed quietly to herself, studying her black gloves. "This is interesting. The rest of you, head back." She smiled, bone sword flickering into her hand. "While Uzuri goes ballistic on the rest..."

"I'm going to find Chaka."

"And he's going to have a bad time."

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"Something bad is happening." Bunga pulled Kion behind him.
"Bunga." Kion rolled his eyes but smiled.

##

Koja turned around, blinking.
Kila came up behind him. "Hey you got out." She grinned.
Koja turned and smiled, then frowned. "Feel that?"
"Its hot." Kila replied with a small nod.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Uzuri was Suddenly in front of Koja. Her skin looked like it was burned for three days strait, black and charred with parts of red. Her eyes sunk deep into her sockets, only red showing. She gave him a toothy smile, her teeth stained yellow and red from guards and servants she had killed on the way there.

"My god...." Kistari stepped back.

"Heeyyyyyy, big brother," Uzuri giggled at a high pitch. "How ya doin'?"

##

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 08:04 PM
"It's a beautiful day outside." Tanya stepped into Chaka's throne room, smiling darkly at the young king.
"Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...
On days like these, kings like you...
Should be burning in hell." Her voice darkened, and her eye lit up, bright red.

"One step left now
It's almost time
Show you what my DETERMINATION
Has still left for you to get back to
You should prepare to just die

But kings like you don't play by the rules,
And girls like me,
it ain't easy to be played for fools,
So let's go, let the room get chiller...

Let's go
Just another killer

Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able,
Guess you've figured now that mercy's off the table.
I can tell you're getting really sick of trying,
But I think you're just mad you keep dying.

Why not let me win?
You can't dodge forever!
Even if the pain is more fun together
You know I will just RESET and come back newer
And with every try I'm getting even faster than you are

I am made of
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, lo-o-o-o-oove, lo-o-o-o-ooove
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, lo-o-o-o-oove, lo-o-o-o-ooove

This is where it stops,
This is where it ends.
If you want to get past me,
Well, you better try again.

But no matter how I stall you,
You don't give up your attack.
Do you just like the feeling
Of your sins CRAWLING on your back?

You know Uzuri's gonna make your friends all disappear
ERASING all what's left
This is why I'm here
I will keep FIGHTING
You should be DYING
That is your DESTINATION." Tanya sneered, pinning Chaka down, with her bone sword at his neck, and several daggers pointing at vulnerable spots. "Any last words?"

(Either he dies, or he calls for Black Diamond to help.)

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 08:12 PM
(Wait Red Chaka isnt dying yet)
Koja stepped back. "Uh...."
Kila looked at Uzuri, blinking.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 08:15 PM
(That's why he calls for BD, then Tanya snaps out of it and rushes to Uzuri.)

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"What's the matter?" Uzuri made a pouty face. "Don't like my new look?" She laughed and spun around. "I just love it! It fits me all too well." she stopped spinning and smiled at Zircon, who quickly went into Kila's shirt and climbed up to her neck.

"Aww, come on kid," Uzuri got into Zircon's face. "That isn't any way to treat your aunt."

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Kila's eyes darkened and she snapped a hand out, grabbing Uzuri's throat and pushing her back. Hard. "Stay away from my daughter."
Koja gave her a shocked look before looking at Uzuri.

##

(Ohhh XD)
Chaka stared at Tanya, open-mouthed, then screamed. "ATAZI!"

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Black Diamond faded up, and grabbed Chaka. "Stay away from him," She hissed darkly.

At the same time, the real Atazi appeared, grabbing Chaka's other arm. "Glad we can agree on something, sister." She muttered.

Tanya faded back to normal, and her eyes widened. "Uzuri!" She popped out, and appeared in front of Kila, Koja, and Uzuri. She stared at Uzuri, hands flying to her mouth in shock. "Zuri?" She whispered.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 08:27 PM
"Ohhhh, feisty!" Uzuri laughed, wobbling around. "Come on sis it's all good fun! Oh yeah!" her eyes widened. "I just remembered why I came here," she turned back to Koja. "I came to rip you into bloody peices."

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Tanya closed her eyes, letting out a ragged sob. She let herself get distracted again. And now, Koja was going to shatter her.

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 09:09 PM
(-magically turns all pancakes into waffles-)

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 09:13 PM
(NOOO XD)
"Uzuri." Koja backed up. "Calm down."

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 09:15 PM
(Thank you -turns them back to pancakes- X3)

"I'm perfectly calm," Uzuri smiled. "I just want you dead." her sword went ablaze, and she slashed it at Koja.

(Okay he can fight now x3)

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 09:17 PM
(YAY -eats pancakes-)
(Also okay. But what happens to Uzuri because I am seriously confused XDD)
Koja dodged, quickly grabbing his own sword. "And why's that?"

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 09:36 PM
(So Uzuri is going to fight with Koja until she gets him in the corner. When she gets ready to kill him, Kistari's going to shove is sword into her neck, destroying her physical body, but not her gem. They're gonna bubble her and keep her there until she's fully cleansed.)

"You get on my nerves," Uzuri shrugged as if she didn't care. "I've always secretly been wanting attention from you, but you were always with Kila." She kicked him in the stomach, sending him back a few feet. "It made me feel like less a person, thinking my brother didn't care about me."

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 09:37 PM
(Ohhhh-kay x3)
Koja flinched, the sword falling from his hand. "What made you think I didnt care about you?"

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 09:38 PM
(Tanya will bubble her. ^-^)

Tanya watched, frozen to the ground. She tried walking forward, she tried to stop Uzuri, but she couldn't. She couldn't hurt her. "Zuri, please." The words came out quietly, and nobody could hear her.

(Tanya is more dramatic than Kion! O,O)

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"You never showed it," Uzuri stabbed his shoulder with her blazing sword, moving it around. "You were the leader of a gang."

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Koja screamed and pulled back, putting a hand on his shoulder. "That doesnt mean I dont care about you!"

Stario&Co.
November 16th, 2016, 09:59 PM
(Going to t soon good night!!)

Random Melody
November 16th, 2016, 10:00 PM
(Night Star!~)

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 04:27 PM
(HAI PEOPLE!!!)

"Then maybe you should show it more," Uzuri smirked, backing Koja into a corner.

"Daddy!" Zircon screamed

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 04:44 PM
(Haiiii!~)
Kila gasped. "Koja!"
Koja backed up a bit, cornered. "Uzuri..."

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"I'd love to chat more, but it gets bored playing with them after a while," Uzuri raised her sword. "Don't feel bad. I could have done worse."

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 04:57 PM
"No!" Kila whispered.
Koja squeezed his eyes shut, bracing himself.

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 05:05 PM
"Goodbye Koja," Uzuri laughed, bringing the sword down.

"No!" Zircon covered her eyes.

Just when the sword was a centimeter from Koja's chest, Uzuri stopped, gasping.

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 05:07 PM
"Zuri?!"

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Koja peeked one eye open.
Kila had her eyes tightly shut.

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 05:28 PM
"Uzuri I'm sorry!" Kistari exclaimed. "I'm so sorry!"

Uzuri looked down to see a royal blue trident had been shoved through her stomach. "Heh. Look at that," her demonic voice faded, and a single eye turned back to it's royal purple.

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Koja's hand flew to his mouth. "Uzuri no!"
Kila opened her eyes, and gasped.

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Tanya sprinted forward, grabbing Uzuri before she fell and kicking Kistari away. She placed Uzuri gently on the ground. "Zuri...?"

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 08:35 PM
"Well...if I said that saw this coming," Uzuri smiled softly. "I would be lying"

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Kila covered her mouth, eyes wide.
"Uzuri..." Koja had no words.

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Tanya buried her face in Uzuri's shoulder, waiting for her physical form to go back into it's gem.

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 09:12 PM
"Hey, Kid," Uzuri slowly turned her head towards Zircon, who walked up to her slowly. "Dont...ever, become like this. Stay an angel, okay?"

Zircon nodded, grabbing Kila's hand.

"Hey bro," Uzuri's body began to glow, and sparkling tears went down her face as she smiled at Koja. "Take care of them. All of them."

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Kila picked Zircon up, looking down at Uzuri with tears streaming down her face.
"I will. I promise." Koja looked at Uzuri. "I love you, sis."

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"Oh don't get so emotional!" Uzuri laughed, squeezing her eyes shut as the light grew brighter. "You're acting like I'm dying!" soon the light consumed the room, blinding everyone in it.

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 09:30 PM
When the light cleared, Tanya picked up Uzuri's gem, tears dripping as she placed a blue bubble around it. She sniffed, hugging the bubble to her gently, crying quietly.

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 09:30 PM
"What?" Koja sounded confused, then winced and closed his eyes.
"Thats bright." Kila mumbled, covering Zircon's eyes and closing her own.

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 09:41 PM
"I had to do something!" Kistari exclaimed. "She was going to kill you."

Random Melody
November 17th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"I know." Koja sighed, looking down.
Kila looked at him, then at the bubble. "So she's gone..." She whispered.

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"..." Tanya just held the bubble close, before sealing the bubble tight around the gem, and turned it into a choker necklace. She clasped Uzuri's gem around her neck, turning back to the darker Tanya as she stood up. She stood up, and a gun materialized in her hand. "You'll come back." She muttered, shooting Kistari in the head, and plucking his Lapis up from the ground, and threw it over her shoulder at Kila and Koja, before walking through a portal.

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 09:49 PM
(Whoa Red why did you do that!?)

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 10:00 PM
(Because Tanya is p***** at Kistari right now. Even though he had no other choice, she's really mad, hence the reason why she's in her "Underfell Sans" version of herself. At least she didn't shoot the gem.)

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 10:09 PM
(I know but you can't just do stuff to other peoples characters like that without asking. It common courtesy, no offence. I understand that you created the rp and stuff, but you can't simply speed things up or do something that affects someone else's characters without asking. It's considered rude)

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 10:11 PM
(*smacks forehead* Unintentional power-play. Sorry, Star. But could she have shot Kistari in the head...?)

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 10:48 PM
I mean it can't be undone now but he'll regenerate pretty quickly. Also I was gonna have Uzuri be sealed away somewhere.)

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 07:52 AM
I really messed up this time, didn't I?

Stario&Co.
November 18th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hey don't feel bad! We can go back a bit if you want!)

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Yes please.

Stario&Co.
November 18th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Okay. And don't feel bad! I'm over it now.)

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 05:23 PM
(I just hate it when I start powerplaying and acting snobbish.)

~-~

Tanya wrapped Uzuri's gem in a bubble, tears splashing onto the violet bubble surrounding the ruby. "Hey, Uzuri," Her voice broke. "If you can hear me," she pressed her forehead onto the bubble. "Well, I'm sorry for not being there. And we'll find a way to fix you, Zuri. I promise." She knelt on the floor, bending over the gem with a sob, holding the bubble close.

Stario&Co.
November 18th, 2016, 05:40 PM
(Really it's okay Red!)

"........" Kistari. sighed and leaned against the wall.

Zircon looked down at Tanya.

(You know to make you feel better song incoming x3)

Random Melody
November 18th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Save me Uzuri)
(Nice Red. And yes, I could see that easily x3)

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 05:45 PM
(XD Also, did you notice the message I put into the post before this Star? Random pointed it out.)

Tanya just sat there, crying.

"I went to bed I was thinking about you..." She started quietly, squeezing her eyes shut.
"Ain't the same since I'm living without you
All the memories are getting colder
All the things that I wanna do over." She ran her thumb over the sphere, her own gem flickering with a purple light.

"I went to bed I was thinking about you
I wanna talk and laugh like we used to
When I see you in my dreams at night
It's so real but it's in my mind

And now
I guess
This is as good as it gets

Don't wake me
'Cause I don't wanna leave this dream
Don't wake me
'Cause I never seem to stay asleep enough
When it's you I'm dreaming of
I don't wanna wake up

I went to bed I was thinking about you
And how it felt when I finally found you
It's like a movie playing over in my head
Don't wanna look 'cause I know how it ends
All the words that I said that I wouldn't say
All the promises I made that I wouldn't break
It's last call, last song, last dance
'Cause I can't get you back, can't get a second chance

And now, I guess
This is as good as it gets

Don't wake me
Don't wake me
I don't wanna wake up

Don't wake me
We're together just you and me
Don't wake me
'Cause we're happy like we used to be
I know I've gotta let you go
But I don't wanna be alone

These dreams of you keep on growing stronger
It ain't a lot but it's all I have
Nothing to do but keep sleeping longer
Don't wanna stop cause I want you back

Don't wake me
Don't wake me
I don't wanna wake up

Don't wake me
We're together just you and me
Don't wake me
'Cause we're happy like we used to be
I know I've gotta let you go
But I don't wanna be alone

I went to bed I was thinking about you
Cause I don't wanna leave this dream
It ain't the same since I been here without you
Cause I never seem to stay asleep
I know I gotta let you go, I don't wanna wake up..." She fell silent, before standing up. "Where do you want to go, Zuri?" She asked Uzuri's gem, wiping her eyes. Her sapphire flickered purple, then red, before turning back to blue. "How about Tazi takes care of you? Tazi and Sapphire know a good place-" She broke off, beginning to cry again. "A good place for you to stay until you feel better."

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 07:09 PM
*casually bumps this*

Stario&Co.
November 18th, 2016, 08:54 PM
(Okay this is the song Tanya needs to sing along though x3 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=byW1V13NfqA )

(also now I notice it! Very creative x3)

Kistari sat next to Tanya, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Tell me everything that happened," he sang.

"Tell me everything you saw."

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 09:02 PM
"They had light inside their eyes," Tanya sang quietly, holding Uzuri's gem close. "They had light inside their eyes..."

Stario&Co.
November 18th, 2016, 09:19 PM
" did you hear the closing window?" Kistari sang. "Did you see the slamming door?"

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"They moved forward, my heart died..." Tanya replied through song, tears still splattering onto the bubble containing her girlfriend's jewel. "They moved forward, my heart died."

Stario&Co.
November 18th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"Please, please tell me what they looked like?" Kistari looked down at the bubble. "Did they seem afraid of you?

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"They were kids that I once knew... They were kids that I once knew." Tanya just pulled away slightly from Kistari.

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2016, 05:32 PM
"I could say it, but you won't believe me," Zircon came down and sat next to Kistari, singing with him.
"You say you do, but you don't deceive me."

rubinaito
November 19th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"It's hard to know they're out there
It's hard to know that you still care..." Tanya sang quietly.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 12:11 PM
(Hmm. Memories. X3)