PDA

View Full Version : LG RP HE

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Random Melody
November 9th, 2016, 01:03 PM
"Right." Koja stood up. "Kila, you coming?"
"Always." Kila replied, standing as well. "Rafiki will you be able to keep an eye on Lilli?"

##

Bunga looked around. "What..."
"The..." Ono was lost for words.
"We're dead." Kion said bluntly as he looked around.

##

Chaka gave Adriana a death glare before looking at Tanya. "Yeah okay. Put her in the cells." He said dismissively before turning away.

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"There's a fine line between living and death Kion," Fuli gave him a hard stare. "We're doing this to help you. Don't get an attitude."

##

"Ah do every day!" Rafiki shrugged. "Today won't be different. "Now go!" he pushed then towards the door. "Time waits for no man!"

Random Melody
November 9th, 2016, 04:23 PM
"Okay okay!" Kila laughed, grabbing Koja's hand.
"Lets go." Koja smiled and led her out the door.
"Bye Lilli!" Kila called over her shoulder, closing the door behind her.
Lilliana chuckled. "Oh finally. I thought i'd have to take him to the desert myself." she said with a knowing smile, picking up a book and flipping it open to a page with a bookmark in it.

##

Kion sighed. "Yeah sorry." He muttered, looking down at his hands.
Bunga shook his head, smiling affectionately.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Tanya was hauled up, and Adriana tossed her, hard, into something. Her back hit metal, and everything cleared up. "No!" She lunged towards the door, but it locked shut just before she could get out. She snapped her fingers.

Nothing. She couldn't teleport?!

"Don't even try." A soft voice came from the corner. Tanya whipped around to see a diamond.

"I'm White Diamond." The young lady curtsied. "How do you do?" Majestic angel wings spread from her shoulders outwards. Her eyes were blue, and her hair was white, tumbling down her shoulders. Her gem was located on the top of her hand, gold surrounding it. She wore a shimmering gold and white dress. However, it was torn, and dirty.

"I'm Tanya." Tanya spoke quietly. "You're a diamond? I know a diamond. His name was Nyeusi."

"Ah yes, Nyeusi. The clear diamond. He is the youngest of our family." White Diamond said thoughtfully, drifting across the cell towards the bars of the door. "This room is surrounded with a special stone that cancels gem abilities. The only person to have ever written it down in my memory had hidden it in a cavern. Chaka gets all his ideas from that book of his." White Diamond said quietly, pointing towards him. "There's an aura around the book. It's pink. She keeps a close eye on Chaka, that young girl does."

"Atazi?"

"Quite." White drifted back to the bed, and sat down, folding her hands neatly in her lap. "We are to be used for his army. I estimate that he will strike in about... a year, maybe three months. Somewhere within that time-span. And you, dear Tanya, will be fighting alongside me... and Chaka."

Tanya frowned. "But-"

"It is not your choice, child." White's voice became stern. "It has been predetermined by your ancestors that you will fight with Chaka. You will be beaten and broken alongside others, and you will fight for Chaka until you see Uzuri on the battlefield."

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Come on WD," A boy with orange hair glanced at Tanya and White Diamond. "It's her decision. She's her own person." He sat up from his bed and walked up with a held out hand. "I'm Jasper by the way."

"Jasper!" A girl with triangle shaped green hair. Hurried up to them. "Don't interrupt people's conversations!"

"Come on Peridot!" Jasper chuckled, ruffling the younger girl's hair. "It's free country."

Peridot growned in frustration.

##

"Now," Fuli looked to the right.

Beshte looked to the right too.

(starting song in next post x3)

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Tanya smiled at the two, while White Diamond merely scowled. "It's not my fault." She pointed out. "We all know that our sister is going to die."

Tanya winced. "Please don't talk about it..."

"Sorry." White Diamond sat down.

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 05:17 PM
"The ancestor's don't decide everything," Jasper leaned back agianst the wall. "They give us these powers and let us decide what to do with them. Ruby was just unlucky enough to be born during the eclipse."

(I'll explain the eclipse x3)

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Tanya tugged at her hair anxiously. "What's the eclipse all about?"

"Well-" White Diamond began.

"She's heard quite enough from you, Diamond." Opal snarled.

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"Don't get snappy you two!" Jasper exclaimed.

"When was that your conversation!?" Peridot countered.

"Oy vey," a very tall young woman with dark brown, square shaped hair and a gem on each hand pushed everyone away from each other. "Give the girl space."

Random Melody
November 9th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(Sorry Internet went out. x3)
Pearl yanked on her chains, frowning slightly. Her wrists were cuffed together behind her back, and she was on her knees. She yanked again before sitting back with a sigh, closing her eyes.

##

"So then," Kila bounced along beside Koja. "Where to first?"
"The desert." Koja chuckled.
"Whoa." Kila stopped. "We cant just march right in and demand to get your sister back."
Koja looked at her in confusion. "Why not?"
"Well its common sense." Kila plucked him on the forehead.
"Ow." Koja rubbed his forehead, then chuckled. "So what do we do then?"
"Boy Rafiki was right, you do have brain damage." Kila giggled

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:11 PM
(Is Chaka not going to react to that particular Journal Entry...?)

*waiting for Star*

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Oh okay X3)

"A moon stone eclipse happens once every two hundred years," Garnet exclaimed calmly. "On the eclipse, rarely, twins will be born. One is born for glory, while one is born for darkness, living life as an outcast. The Dark twin will slowly become corrupted, despite what she does to try and prevent it. In the end, her twin, along with anyone on her side, will bring her down in order to prevent chaos and disharmony."

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Tanya nodded quietly, tears dripping down her face. "So I'm in love with Uzuri, and she's destined to die." She choked out quietly. "So I'm going to have my heart crushed all over again."
White Diamond stiffened. "She's going to-"
She was cut off as Tanya's gaze turned blank again, tumbling backwards.
Opal lunged forward, catching her. "What the hell is going on?!"She demanded, staring at White Diamond.
"It isn't my fault, Opal." White Diamond snapped, standing up. "It is not my fault! Her mind is fragile." White began passing her hand over Tanya's eyes and forehead. "She's having another vision. Sapphires usually see into the future... But she can only see into the past and the present, though it is in different dimensions occasionally." She murmured quietly, diamond glimmering.
Opal placed Tanya on the bed, scowling. "Uzuri better get here quickly," She muttered. "Tanya needs to see her before she has to face her in the final battle."

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"Ugh, I can't believe I was so stupid!" Uzuri roared, slamming her hands on the table.

"It wasn't your fault Ruby..." Sapphire groaned from her spot on the couch. A young peridot gem was wrapping her head in bandages.

"Of course it's my fault!" Uzuri exclaimed, her nails digging into the wood. "I let you get hurt and Tanya's gone, because of me!"

"Uzuri, calm down," Kistari warned

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!?!?!" Uzuri's eyes began to blacken. "This is all because of Giza, and those monsters are still out there!" she grabbed her head as her ruby began to darken. "When I find him I'll....RAGH!!!!"

##

"Well maybe she'll wake up faster if you two would stop arguing," you could feel the hard stare Garnet was giving them through her visor.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Lisa ran downstairs, holding the baby emerald boy in her arms. "Uzuri!" She exclaimed. "Remember the calming exercises I taught you!" She placed Li Jinn down in a crib made of wood and vines that she had crafted, and rushed over to Uzuri, placing her hands on Uzuri's shoulders. "Breathe."

##

Tanya opened her eyes, hand to her forehead. "That was... different." She muttered. "That wasn't even something from my past, and it definitely didn't feel like the present."

"What was it about?" White Diamond and Opal asked at the same time, shooting each other glares in the process.

"..." Tanya raised her head to look at the ceiling, as the memories swirled around her mind. "It wasn't a dream." She murmured. "But almost like a nightmare. I saw a battlefield, the Pridelands City burning behind it. Chaka was battling with someone I couldn't quite make out- but that wasn't what was important. It was clear, so clear..." She stopped for a moment, and then continued. "It was a girl that looked exactly like Uzuri, and Uzuri herself. Uzuri looked... different. Darker. More menacing. The other one looked regal, beautiful, and kind." She paused again, lowering her head. "Uzuri was right there. Somebody called out for her, and her image flickered, turning back into the Uzuri I loved... And then the other girl, the twin shattered her gem while Uzuri was staring right at me." Tanya's voice broke, and she began crying quietly.

(Goodnight.)

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Uzuri breathed through her nose, then exhaled, her eyes clearing. "I...sorry," she sighed, looking away.

"Hey," Sapphire had gotten up, and placed a hand on Uzuri's shoulder. "It's not your fault."

Uzuri looked down and said nothing.

##

"Hey, kid," Jasper placed a hand on Tanya's shoulder. "It's gonna be alright."

##

"Hey," a guard walked up and threw a dish at Pearl's feet. "There. Eat." he turned and walked off.

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 12:54 AM
"Fine. Where should we go, Mrs. Safe." Koja smiled.
Kila smacked him on the back of his head, chuckling. "Come on." she grabbed his hand and took off.
(Yay now they're going on an adventure!)
(Huh....They need a ship song.)
(Heh...I already got Kion and Bunga's x3)

##

Lilliana let her eyes close, her tiny hands folding together.
Lill. Lavender's voice echoed in her head. Can you hear me?
Lilli sighed, opening her eyes. Yes Lav?
I just got another vision. You gotta come quick.
Cant. Im at 'Fiki's. What was it?
Urgh....Okay i'll be there in a second. Lavender sounded frustrated.
Lilliana shook her head slightly and closed her eyes again.

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 01:03 AM
"Ya gonna eat dat?" Peri was suddenly next to Lilliana, and ahe pointed to a plate of strawberries and baby carrots.

(LOOKING UP SHIP SONG)

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 01:15 AM
"Have some." Lilliana replied, opening her eyes and pushing the plate toward Peridot slightly. She picked up her juicebox, taking a sip from the straw.
"Bad news." A dark gray light circled just beside her, and when it diminished Lavender sat there. She was just as old as Lilli, her light gray hair wispy. Her lavender eyes glimmered, the dark purple gem on the back of her hand sparkling.
"Do tell, Lav." Azalea was suddenly beside Peri, munching on a carrot.
"This better be important. I was watching cartoons." Zinnia complained beside her, playing with a strand her her hair.
"I was napping. Nappy-bye." Belle hummed, sucking on her thumb.
Jasmine was snoring, her small head resting on the small pillow.
Lilliana shook her head and looked at Lavender. "What is it Lav?"
Lavender reached forward and pressed her hand to Lilli's forehead.
Lilliana went rigid, eyes widening.

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 07:29 PM
*trying to figure out where to go from here*
Time skip?

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 07:48 PM
"Touch my head too!" Peri placed Lavender's other hand on her forhead. "I wanna see!!"

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 07:53 PM
But Lavender had already drawn back, and pulled both of her hands away. "You'll see soon Peri, believe me."
Lilliana put her own hand to her forehead, looking at Lavender. "We dont have very long."
"Whats going on?" Azalea asked impatiently.
"You'll find out soon, guys." Lilliana frowned, her eyebrows furrowing together.Not very long at all.
(Im cool with it...How long? x3)

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 08:04 PM
"Oh..poo," Peridot huffed.

"Lilliana warn me when ya bring ya friends ova!" Rafiki called from the kitchen. "I'll get snacks ahead of time!"

(A month?)

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Lilliana couldnt help but laugh softly. "Sorry Rafiki." She called back before looking at the group, then at Lavender.
"Not very long at all." Lavender shook her head. "I say we should just tell them so they can lock him up so he cant go anywhere."
"So that he can live in misery for the rest of his life?" Lilli frowned.
"What do you thinks gonna happen when he runs away?"
"The voices will stop?"
"And he'll get beaten and hit and hurt? And then we'll get attacked and invaded?"
"Okay good point there but you know we cant--"
"Alter the future yeah yeah yeah." Lavender grunted. "Fine. I guess it will all work out, in time." The dark gray light surrounded her, and when it vanished she had gone.
Lilliana sighed and put a hand to her head, shutting her eyes.
(Okay. LETS TIMESKIP!~)

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Tanya was outside the dark castle (https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1066/1066402-bigthumbnail.jpg) that Chaka resided in. The courtyard was absolutely bustling with people, and she was outside with the other gems she had come to know over the past month. She made her way to the training area, the collar around her throat blocking all magic. She wrapped her fists in gauze, and began practicing. Bam. Bam. Her fists hit the dummy hard, the sand filled cloth tipping over with two large dents inside.

Tanya (http://i.imgur.com/w6bbbRC.jpg) looked older, and a little more ragged. Her left eye still had the sapphire, but it was dim.

"Look, all I'm saying is that maybe if we got rid of that d*** journal, we might have a better chance of getting out of here!" Opal grunted as she knocked another dummy over.

"Yeah, like Chaka would let us even get close to that thing." White Diamond pointed out, slicing her sword through her dummy before it sewed itself back together, the runes on the back glowing.

Tanya closed her eyes, feeling the wind drift through her hair. Relax. Breathe. She opened her eyes, and continued her practice as if nothing had even happened. She had, shockingly enough, learned to control the flash-backs and occasional vision. She always let the future ones play in her mind, but the flash-backs were not necessary at the moment.

~*~

Page 6

The magic inside this chamber is wonderful. I can just feel the power from all those shattered gem pieces flowing around me, the spirits embracing me like a friend.

There's two that stand out to me. A black diamond with W.D. Gaster written beneath it, and a rose quartz with Arial written beneath it. There's two smaller pedastals below it, one for a girl named Tanya, and the other for a girl named Adriana. There's no gem on Tanya's, but there is something on Adriana's. It's a small piece, but it might be enough to cause Adriana to possibly become corrupted.

There's a prophecy written on the wall. It puzzles me, since I didn't know that the eclipse was so important to gem culture.

The day the moon covers the sun,
And two of one are born,
Will be the day that war will wage,
Because of one's broken rage.

The rest of it is erased haphazardly. There might be more to this, I hope. I don't want war to fall upon us, not when my younger brother Kion is so unstable.

I can feel it. Something isn't right with Kion, and I've been searching for answers. I hope that I can find something soon...

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 08:49 PM
"Somethings wrong with Kion?" Chaka frowned. He could feel the concern growing--He had to work on that. Kion's not my friend anymore, He told himself, flipping to the next page. Maybe whatevers wrong I can use against him.

##

Kion had his back against his door, which was fixed and locked once more, his knees were once again brought up to his chest, his arms wrapped around his legs. He stared straight at the wall, eyes blank and cold and distance.

Leave.
Get out.
Run.
Dont look back.
Go.
Leave.
Go now.
Run.
RUN.

Kion winced slightly and shut his eyes, breathing heavily.

##

Lilliana was back at Rafiki's, her back against the wall. She watched Kion through the screen she'd puled up, a worried frown on her face.

(Lilli's 'bout to sing. x3)

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 09:04 PM
(Songs! X3)

"Well, it's a possibility," Peridot said from where she was painting quickly. (I'll be searching art for her to paint, however I give all credit to the artist)

"Why aren't you practicing!?" Jasper exclaimed.

"Peridot's powers are in the subject of the arts," Garnet said calmly from against a brick wall. "Her job is to enhance that."

"You're not working at all though!" Jasper countered.

"That's because the guards know I will kick their butts," Garnet replied.

##

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Tanya slammed her fist through another one, before drawing back. She walked over to the bench, slipping off her gauze wraps, and tossing them into the trash bin. She took off her suit, revealing a bathing suit. Without hesitation, she dived into the pool to begin laps.

"Does that girl ever speak anymore?" Opal asked quietly. "Ever since that one night Chaka-"

"Hush, Opal." White Diamond said quietly. "Now is not the time."

"At least she throws herself into her work. Distracting herself." A young woman, about Garnet's age, named Lapis Lazuli said quietly. Her gem was cracked a little bit, and her eyes were like mirrors as she stared at the water blankly. "What do we do? We bicker, instead of figuring out a way to get out."

"We'll never get out." Opal muttered, slamming her fist into a dummy.

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 09:38 PM
"Never say never," Peridot smirked. "I've gotta plan, but we gotta get Tanya to get in on it."

"I can handle that!" Jasper quickly took off his shirt and dived into the water, paddling over to Tanya.

##

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 09:39 PM
(X3)
(Here; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyAfjUHlFSM)
"Kion..." Lilliana closed her eyes, raising a hand. There was a clicking noise, and a moment later Lilli started to sing, the sound reaching through the screen and reaching Kion's ears.

"You can be amazin'," She sang gently.

"You can turn a phrase in-to a weapon or a drug.
You can be the outcast, or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love.
Or, you can start speaking up."

Kion's eyes snapped open.
Lilli smiled.

"Nothings gonna hurt you,
The way that words do.
And they settle 'neath your skin.

Kept on the inside, and no sunlight.
Sometimes a shadow wins.
But I wonder what would happen if you..."

Kion's eyebrows furrowed together and he looked around the room, pressing back against the door. This voice was different. Kind. Almost comforting...
Lilliana took in a breath.

"Say, what you wanna say.
And let the words fall out.
Honestly, I wanna see you be brave.

With what you wanna say,
Honestly, I wanna see you be brave!

I just wanna see you,
I just wanna see you-ou.
I just wanna see you-ou,
I wanna see you be brave!

I just wanna see you!
I just wanna see you-ou!
I just wanna see you-ou!
I wanna see you be brave!"

Kion's mouth opened, and he frowned, trying to understand.

"Everybody's been there," Lilliana announced, staring at the screen.

"Everybody's been stared, down by the enemy.
Fallen for the fear, and done some disappearing.
Bow down to the mighty.
Dont run." She emphasised the words.

"Stop holdin' your tongue!"

Kion slowly moved his knees away from his chest, blinking.
Lilliana smiled hopefully, and continued to sing.

"Maybe theres a way out of the cage where you live.
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in.
Show me," she tipped her head.

"How big your brave is!"

Kion had to smile slightly.

"Say what you wanna say!" Lilliana sang, giggling.

"And let the words fall out!
Honestly I wanna see you be brave!
With what you wanna say!
And let the words fall out!
Honestly, I wanna see you be brave!"

Kion looked around again, trying to pinpoint the voice, but his eyes had cleared up slightly.
Lilliana smiled softly.

"Innocence, your history of silence.
Wont do you any good.
Did you think it would?" She raised one hand.

"Let your words be anything but empty.
Why dont you tell them the truuuuuth?"

Kion blinked.

"Say what you wanna say." Lilliana sang gently.

"And let the words fall out.
Honestly,
I wanna see you be brave.

With what you wanna say.
Honestly.
I wanna see you be braaaaaaave!"

Kion laughed a little, sitting back.
Lilliana smiled brightly.

"I just wanna see you!
I just wanna see you!
I just wanna see you-ou!
I wanna see you be brave!

I just wanna see you!
I just wanna see you!
I just wanna see you-ou!
See you be brave!" Lilliana snapped her fingers and another click sounded, the singing unable to reach Kion's ears now. Still she watched, hoping it had worked, hoping she had lifted her brothers spirits, if only for a few moments.
Stay strong brother.
DONT leave.

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Tanya slowed down as Jasper neared. Her eyes focused on him, asking the silent question. What is it?

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 09:51 PM
(THAT SONG IS LIFE I MUST USE IT IN A POST ONE DAY!!!)

"I'll make this simple," Jasper said. "Do you want to see Uzuri again? Any of your friends and family?"

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Tanya nodded, eyes widening as she realized what Jasper was getting at. She launched out of the water without a word, and tore off her collar with ease. "Wrong move, Chaka. You used the wrong metal." She muttered, the first words she had uttered in the last month. She raised her head, pulling her hood over her head. "C h a k a ' s g o n n a h a v e a b a d t i m e ." She growled, smashing her fist into the other.

(It only takes mentioning Uzuri to get her off her a** and kick somebody else's. Random, mind letting Tanya beat up Chaka for a bit?)

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 09:59 PM
(It fit x3)
(Also, not just yet Red x3)
Kion looked up at the doorknob, then slowly picked himself up off the floor. I'll be brave.
Is that so?
Kion shuddered, but unlocked his door. Yes it is.

##

"Thats the spirit!" Lilliana cheered aloud, making the screen disappear and picking up a book. "Go brother. You can fight it."

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 10:02 PM
(Nah, just enough to let them escape. I don't want to kill the guy- That's Kion's job! I just want Tanya to maim him for a little bit, that's all. *psychotic smile*)

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 10:24 PM
(Heh... -backs away to a corner-)
(Meh, maybe a little later on x3)
(So Kion will be captured soon--Probably when night falls, thats when the voices will drive him completely insane and make him run away.)
Kion hesitated outside his door, then quickly backed inside and shut it, locking it again. He curled his fingers around the doorknob, hands trembling.
Awwwwwwwh.~ The voice in his head giggled. And you were so close to being brave~
Kion paled slightly and closed his eyes before turning. He stared at the mirror, but who he saw was not himself in the least. Who was reflected, staring back at him, had jet black hair that was slicked back like Kion's, and bloodred eyes. His skin was much palerm his clothes bloodstained.
Kion winced and started backing away into a corner, where he slid down and brought his knees up to his chest again, wrapping his arms around his legs and squeezing his eyes shut.
Wh...Why me...?

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 10:26 PM
How about just before Chaka breaks Kion, so that it gives him a reason to be that angry.

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 10:31 PM
(Hmm, good idea.)
(Im gonna go blow up Star's profile now x3)

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 11:21 PM
"Woah! Don't be so hasty!" Opal and White exclaimed at the same time. "It's going to take a while." The two looked at each other with surprise.

Tanya turned her head, eye glowing. "I am sick and tired of sitting here, waiting. I want to see Uzuri before she has to die." She spat.

"Look." Opal began.
"We know your angry," White added.
"But killing him now..." Opal trailed off.
"It isn't the right thing." White finished.
"We're all about balance." Opal explained.
"No matter what." White nodded.
"So... You can't kill him yet." The two said together.

##

Atazi floated around the book, invisible to Chaka. Her breath caught in her throat as she watched him. She placed a hand on the third page, describing the ritual, and flipped the book open to that page. "Chaka," She said quietly, though she knew he couldn't hear her. "I want to speak to you one last time." She whispered, the spirit staring at Chaka quietly.

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 11:22 PM
(NO DON'T BLOW UP MY PROFILE!!!!XDDDDD)

(Also can I please make a character that can act like a little Kilja child because that's my mane ship X3)

(Also WD and Opal killed that finish each other's sentences thing x3)

A very young Zircon wandered close by to Koja and Kila's route, completely exhausted. Zircons were the most rare gems, almost never born. They can have gems in many colors. In Zircon's case, hers was a bright yellow with a tink of white in the middle, located on the side of her neck. She wore a very raggedy dress, and wasn't wearing any shoes. Every inch of her exposed dark tan skin was xovered in dirt and sand

##

"I haven't even explained the plan yet!" Peridot exclaimed

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 11:30 PM
"Hey, at least we're getting along." Diamond and Opal said at the same time. "But yeah, we're listening."

Tanya motioned for Peri to continue, her demeanor quiet again.

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 11:34 PM
(....Too late. x3)
(Also....I didnt tell ya yet.....)
(But Kila is kiiiiiinda pregnant XD)
Kion shuddered and squeezed his eyes shut.

##

Chaka looked down at the book, then sighed and turned away, closing his eyes.

##

"We gotta go this way!"
"Do ya wanna save your sister or get killed?"
"Save my s--Why the hell are you eating a bagel?"
"I was hungry and we spent the night at the bakery."
"You literally ate a plateful of eggs this morning! And a pancake! And bacon!"
"And a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds."
"AND a cheeseburger!"
"And dont forget that milkshake I had after breakfast. And I think I ate the last of the salad at Jake's house."
"You also ate the jelly on your napkin."
"That tasted good. Lets stop by the store and get a jar of jelly before we head to the Outlands."
"Just jelly?"
"Mhm."
"Kila is there something wrong with you?"
"Mm-Mm."

Stario&Co.
November 10th, 2016, 11:39 PM
(YAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!)

(Can Zircon still travel with them though x3

"I'll paint pictures of us," Peridot explained quietly. "They'll be so much like us nobody will know the difference. Also, once we're far from camp, they can simply turn back into pictures!"

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Tanya nodded a little. "Or we could just teleport away." She said dryly. She turned away, and made her way towards the cells, hood over her face.

Opal and White looked at each other, then at Peridot. "It'd a good idea. She's... uh..." They fell silent.

Tanya sat inside her cell, staring at the stone wall.

"I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms." She sang softly, images of Uzuri flashed through her mind.

"It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
Here, right here
Right now, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

I'm at war with the world cause I
Ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what I can't be bought or sold

When my faith is getting weak
And I feel like giving in
You breathe into me again

I'm awake I'm alive
Now it's my time
Here, right here
Right now, right now
I'm awake and I'm alive

Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up

In the dark
I can feel you in my sleep
In your arms I feel you breathe into me
Forever hold this heart that I will give to you
Forever I will live for you

I'm awake I'm alive
Now it's my time
Here, right here
Right now, right now
I'm awake and I'm alive

Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up."

Random Melody
November 10th, 2016, 11:54 PM
(XDD)
(Also yes x3)
Kion shuddered. He let his gaze rest on the floor, then on the window.

Leave.
Run.
Go.
Dont come back.
Escape.
Get out.
Hurry.
Go.
Leave.
Run.
Go now.
Run.
Go.
Leave.
Dont look back.
Just run.
Run.
Go.

Kion stared straight at the window, a blank look in his eyes as silent tears rolled down his cheeks. The voices went on, and Kion stayed completely silent, letting them go on.

What could he do to stop them anyway right?...

##

"Are you sure?" Koja stopped and stared at Kila with a concerned look.
"Im fine." Kila insisted, stuffing the rest of the bagel in her mouth and brushing her hands together. Her stomach was slightly swollen--The baby was, after all, a few weeks old now.
(She's havin' two girls and two boys..)
(Let that sink in.)
(Yeah I know its alot for her first time being pregnant buuuut....x3)
Koja studied her for a moment. "I dont know. Maybe we should go back."
"You have to find your sister Koja." Kila muffled, swallowing the bagel so she could talk clearer. "Im just fine."
Koja gave her an unconvinced look. ".....Kila..."
"Im fine." Kila said, grabbing his hand gently. "Now cmon." She continued on.
Koja hesitated and followed, his eyes fixed on Kila.

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 12:00 AM
(I WANNA BE A GIRL PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE OMG THAT'S AWESOMENESS ALSO YAY!)

"She'll warm up eventually," Garnet said

"That's not soon enough," Peridot grumbled.

##

Zircon stumbled close by, one hand gripping her arm as she struggled to continue.

Random Melody
November 11th, 2016, 12:19 AM
(You can be a girl XDD)
"Kion." Bunga knocked on the door.
Kion didnt reply.
Bunga sighed and closed his eyes briefly.

"Kion. Please. I know your in there.
People are asking where you've been.
Kion have courage,
I know your trying to.
Im right out here for you.
Just let me in...." He sang softly.

Kion let his gaze drift to the door. He scooted over slightly, pressing his ear to the door gently.

"We only have eachother." Bunga slid down, his own ear pressed to the other side of the door.

"Its just you and me.
What are we gonna do.....?" He sighed and sat back, resting the back of his head against the door.

Kion swallowed, turning his head and staring straight ahead, leaning back against the door.
Bunga sighed and shut his eyes, and Kion did the same.

##

"Shh." Kila stopped. "Hear that?"
Koja stopped, puzzled.

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 06:15 AM
(YAY YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!)

Zircon quickly lifted her head when she saw Koja and Kila

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:21 AM
"Uzuri!!!!" Aria tumbled inside. "I think I know where Tanya is!!!" For everyone else, it had only been a few minutes. For Aria, it had been weeks, popping out of the dimension only when following a lead.

Random Melody
November 11th, 2016, 10:23 AM
(Aww x3)
End it.
Run.
Do it.
Leave.
Go.
Hurry.
Run.
Get out.
Do it.
Go.
Run.
Run.

Kion squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face in his hands, shaking. Please shut up. Please.

##

Koja blinked, staring at Zircon.
"Its a Zircon." Kila murmured, eyes widening.

##

Lilliana sighed, opening her eyes. It was inevitable, wasnt it? No matter what she tried to do, it was going to happen. Kion would break very soon and he'd run away. Chaka would find him, capture him, chain him up, beat him, hurt him, and.....Well she didnt want to think about the last thing.

If only there was something I could do. Lilli thought, frustrated as she turned her gaze to the wall. Her brother was suffering, and she wanted to help him, so very much. But she was just a kid, a kid who knew the rules about her powers.

And Lilliana knew so many things were bound to go down when Chaka's empire attacked. For one, she was certain Lavender was going to prove where her loyalties lie. That goes without question--Lilli had always known that Lavender was never good. And Lavender knew it, too.

Lilliana let out a soft sigh and looked down, a golden ball of light appearing above ehr palm. She watched it spin, her blue eyes glimmering.

So many things she couldnt stop, and all just a breath away.....For now, at least.

##

Lavender sat in her crib, her head leaned back against the bars. Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling, a thoughtful look on her face.

Lilli knew she was a traitor, but kept her around nonetheless. Why? She didnt know, but it was a foolish move on Lilliana's behalf.

But then again, Lavender knew her future enemy well. Perhaps there was something Lilli would not tell her, something she was keeping to herself for the time being. Maybe she knew something Lavender did not.

Honestly, Lav wouldnt have been that surprised if she did. Lilli knew alot of things that Lavender had yet to learn, things Lavender was still learning.

Humming, Lavender held out her hand, palm facing up. A dark gray ball began to spin just about her hand, and the baby smirked, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly.

So much power, but so little used.....For now, at least.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Tanya left the cell, tugging at the collar. Her eyes were dark, as she made her way through the castle. She could hear maids whispering, nobles gossiping, and guards laughing as she made her way to Chaka's throne room. She hesitated, hand inches away from the door. "Uzuri," She whispered. "Why did you leave me here?" She shuddered, backing away. She was no longer in the castle. She was on the battlefield, at Uzuri's side. She reaches out, but Uzuri didn't seem to notice.

"Time is dead and gone
Show must go on
It's time for our act..."
The words spilled from Tanya's lips as she ran through darkness. Her feet pounded against a nonexistent floor, and she tumbled downwards, spinning as she tried to regain balance.

"They all scream at me
They cannot see
This curtain hides me."
Tanya felt her back collide against a dark floor and she looked up to see her friends surrounding her.

"An amazing gift
So quick and swift
You were amazing."
They all faded away, leaving Tanya alone in the cell. Tanya reached out for the only one left, Uzuri, but she faded away as she got close.

"By myself I can't
They start to chant
Why are you not here?"
Tanya found herself in a spiraling hallway, the steps lighting up and fading away. She saw Uzuri, and began sprinting towards her; however, Uzuri disappeared again.

"Grinning at me
I lay on my knees
They want to hear me
Why can not 'he' see?"
Tanya stumbled through the wall, and fell through, the wall cracking around her like glass. She fell forwards, tumbling through the void again as she thought she saw someone... familiar.

"I want to see you
I need to see you
I have to see you
What happened to you?!"
"Hello?" Tanya called, reaching up to the young lady. Startled blue eyes met Tanya's, and the young woman disappeared.

"We get up on stage
They jump to enrage
Why are you not here?
Why is 'he' so near?"
Tanya began following the haunting melody, now in a long hallway again. She opened doors, and finally spotted her.

"'He' wants me to sing
I just can not bring-
I say 'he's' not you
What else can I do?" The girl sang, staring down at a familiar book.

"Singing it's silent song of misery
A monster lies trapped in it's own Nightmare
'He' is a tyrant, it lets out a plea
Why did she have to leave it all alone?" The girl looked up, meeting Tanya's eyes.

"Bound to sing for us, a worthless monster
It never sees us, It despises us
Lying so useless, we start to holler
"Hey, get up you worthless Circus Monster!"" Her voice sounded pained, and dark.

"I lay all alone
I should have known
You would have left me." Tanya began singing along quietly, walking forward.

"'He' smiles at me
I can not see
Why 'he's' in your place." The two chorused.

"They can't tell me why
You said good-bye
Right before our act."

"Those two young lions
Were always fun~
Why did they leave, too?" Tanya sang quietly, images of Aria and Lisa flashing through her mind.

"Roaring at me
I lay on my knees
What is happening?
I can hear you sing!" The other girl sang excitedly, taking Tanya's hands in her own.

"They will not obey
They've been lead astray
Will I still see you?
I have to see you." The sang together, closing their eyes.

"I panic and flee
They both pounce on me
I fell to the ground
I can't hear a sound." Tanya drew away, sinking to the ground as more visions began filling her head.

"I look up and see
You are not with me
Am I all alone?
Where could you have gone?" The girl looked around, trying to find Tanya. The room began cracking.
Tanya reached up for the girl, before she fell through.

Why did she have to leave it all alone?

Bound to sing for us, a worthless monster
It never sees us, it despises us
Lying so useless, We start to holler
"Hey, get up you worthless Circus Monster!"" The girl's mournful singing drifted to Tanya's ears, as she stood in the remains of the room.

(Vocalizing)

Why did she have to leave it all alone?

Bound to sing for us, a worthless monster
It never sees us,It despises us
Lying so useless, we start to holler
"Hey, get up you worthless Circus Monster!"

Singing my silent song of misery
This monster lies trapped in my own Nightmare
'He' is a tyrant, I let out a plea
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster
I never see them, I despise them so
Lying so useless, they start to holler
"Hey, get up you worthless Circus Monster!""

The words echoed in Tanya's mind as her eyes snapped open, still standing in front of Chaka's door.
(Yes, that was Atazi. She was trying to reach out to Chaka, but got Tanya instead.)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 03:42 PM
*waits for star*

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Zircon's head whipped in their direction. She whimpered, backing away slowly.

##

"Not now Aria!" Uzuri snapped, still trying to cool down.

"Keep talking Aria," Sapphire sighed. "Uzuri's still cooling down."

##

"Just give me a minute," Peridot began painting.

Random Melody
November 11th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Kion sighed, leaning his head back against the door. He looked at a bag on his bed, then at the window, then back at the bag.

Yes!
Do it!
Leave!
Run!
Go!
Hurry!
Do it!
Get out!
Run!

Kion didnt move, but his gaze stayed fixed on the bag, the blank look in his eyes replaced with longing.

##

"Hey its okay." Koja soothed, stepping forward.
Kila grabbed his arm and pulled him back before taking a small step forward, giving Zircon a soft smile. "Hi there, sweetheart. Are you lost?"

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Aria groaned. "Guys, I found Tanya!" She pointed out, opening a portal right into Chaka's castle. Tanya was back in her cell, still trying to get the collar off. She didn't notice Aria's portal, as she began prying at the metal desperately.

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
"Done!" Peridot smiled in satisfaction as she finished the brown on Garnet. The painting began to glow, and right before everyone's eyes, the pictures came out of the paper, looking exactly like them.

"Whoa!" Japser walked up to his counterpart. "I look amazing!"

"Okay you guys!" Peridot said to the paintings. "Distract the guards while we escape!"

The plantings saluted, then ran off in different directions, causing a riot.

##

Zircon looked up at her with big yellow eyes, then shook her head.

##

(Im gonna add something just a little less dramatic and more realistic. Key word is a LITTLE less drama xD)

"I don't know about this mom," Muziki looked up at her new school, her best friend Maneno standing right next to her.

"Yeah," Maneno said "What if we're not good enough for an arts school!?"

"Oh, kids!" Maganda laughed, placing a hand on each of their shoulders. "You'll be fine! I've seen what you can do, and it's amazing. Don't let your fears stop you from doing what you love."

"Yeah, you're right Miss Kiburi!" Maneno pumped his fist. "We can do this!"

"Yeah!" Muziki cheered. "Let's go!" she took Maneno's hand and ran towards the school. "Bye Mom!"

"Don't forget to call me if you go out with your friends!" Maganda called after them

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 05:37 PM
(Isn't Maneno Kiara's son? XD)

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 05:43 PM
(In the old rp he's Kion and Jasiri's son but they never get together in this rp so this is like a alternate universe Maneno XD)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 05:44 PM
(The same can be said with Tanya... *pushes Sari in*)

Sari ran up. "Hey!" She called to Maneno.

Random Melody
November 11th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"No?" Kila knelt down, wincing as a sharp pain shot through ehr stomach, but she ignored it and smiled at Zircon. "Where you from, darling?"

##
(Okay he's leaving. SAY BYE KION!)
(LATER LOSERS -leaps out window-)
(...Okay then. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fksp8J73GUw)
Kion closed his eyes, uttering the first words he'd spoken in a while, which turned into a song.

"Pain,
Without love.
Pain,
I cant get enough.
Pain,
I like it rough.
'Cause i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all." He moved away from the door, standing up and walking silently over to his bed.

"Your sick of feeling numb.
Your not the only one." He picked up a small box of bandages, dropping them in the bag before picking up a pocket knife from the table beside his bed. He flicked it open.

"I'll take you by the hand.
And i'll show you a world that you can understand." Kion looked over at the window, running a finger up the blade but not cutting himself.

"This life is filled with hurt.
When happiness, doesnt work,
Trust me, and take my hand.
When the lights go out, you'll understand." He put the knife down on his bed and walked over to the window, staring out into the night.

"Pain.
(Pain).
Without love.
Pain.
(Pain).
I cant get enough.
Pain.
(Pain).
I like it rough,
'Cause i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all." Kion sighed, unlocking his window and pushing it open.

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 05:57 PM
(Tawi: am I a loser too? -sad puppy eyes-)

(Me: KION HURT A LITTLE BOY'S FEELINGS!!!!!!)

"Huh?" Maneno whipped around "Hey! Who're you?"

"I'M MUZIKI!!" Muziki leaped onto Maneno's back, and he gasped.

"Don't do that!" Maneno breathed, holding her legs in his arms as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.

##

"....." Zircon blinked, her eyes dropping. The heat of the sun making her head throb.

##

"This is our chance!" Peridot ran for the exit.

"Get the girl Jasper!" Garnet ordered, running after her.

"I'm on it!" Jasper leaped into the air and turned into a rapidly spinning wheel, hitting the ground and shooting off in the direction Tanya went.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
"I'm Sari," Sari skidded to a stop, brushing her auburn curls out of her face. "I'm new, and you're the only person my age that I've seen."

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
((I'm still not gonna post until someone's character at least notices the flood. And because Azubi is drowning and because I don't know what to rp as Shortie. XD))

Random Melody
November 11th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(Naaahhh! Tawi's awesome! X3)
"Kion?" Bunga knocked on the door, eyes narrowing in confusion. "Kion?!"
Bunga. Im sorry. I love you. Kion closed his eyes for a moment, then grabbed a pen, scribbling something down on a piece of paper. He set it on his table, then grabbed the bag and the knife. He looked down out the window; It seemed pretty high up, but Kion climbed out anyway, then jumped down to the ground below the rest of the way.

##

"No..." Lilliana sighed, closing her eyes before opening them and looking back at the screen in front of her. "Not now..."

##

"Dont wanna talk about it?" Kila asked softly, brushing a lock of her hair out of her face. "Thats okay sweety."

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Zircon stepped forward, her eyes heavy. Suddenly she lost her balance and went unconscious, falling forward.

##

"WE'RE NEW TOO!!!!!" Muziki screamed. "WE'RE GOING TO AUDITIONS NOW!!"

##

"YO KID!" Jasper stopped in front of Tanya. "We gotta go!"

Random Melody
November 11th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Kion glanced back at the house, slinging his bag over his shoulder. He closed the knife and put it in his pocket, giving his house one last glance before taking off, away from his family, away from the Pridelands, away from it all.

##

"Oh hell." Bunga closed his eyes for a moment, knocking on the door again. "Kion? Open the door."

##

"No. No. No. No..." Lilliana groaned, burying her face in her hands.

##

"Oh my!" Kila quickly caught her. "Koja!"
"Right here." Koja lifted Zircon up, letting Kila stand.
"Poor thing." Kila frowned, dusting her pants off before placing a hand on Zircon's head.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Tanya looked up, eyes blank. "Go?" She whispered. "Go? I can't leave. She's here. She's lonely." She looked back down. "She's forgotten, and lonely. I need to help her."

Stario&Co.
November 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM
"What!?" Jasper shook his head. "Look kid, I'm not sure who you're talking about, but if you want to help them, you gotta help yourself first."

##

Zircon quickly regained consciousness, her vision blurry. She groaned as reached up a hand and rubbed her face, here forhead burning from the sun.

##

"SCREAM IN MY EAR AGAIN I DARE YOU!" Maneno yelled.

"YOU MEAN LIKE THIS!?" Muziki screamed

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:14 PM
"I..." Tanya growled, eye glowing. "Need..." She stood up. "To..." She raised a hand. "STAY!" She yelled, blasting Jasper out of the room. Her voice didn't sound like her own, and her regular eye wasn't brown, it was a pale blue.

Random Melody
November 11th, 2016, 11:57 PM
"Hey," Kila said worriedly, her hand still on Zircon's head gently. "you okay sweety?"

##

"Kion!" Bunga knocked on the door again, then pulled out his phone and called Beshte.

##

(Song; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8)
Kion shuddered as he stopped, glancing back. He was gasping, and looked down at the blade in his hand. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around himself.

"When the days are cold," He started.

"And the cards all fold,
And the saints we see are all made of gold.
When the dreams all fail,
And the ones we hail,
Are the worst of all.
And the bloods run stale." He slowly drew the knife over his finger and flinched, watching blood trickle down. He quickly took a bandage out of his bag, putting it over the wound before watching the blood slide down the blade.

"I wanna hide the truth.
I wanna shelter you.
But with the beast inside,
Theres nowhere we can hide.

No matter what we breed,
We still are made of greed.
This is my Kingdom, come.
This is my Kingdom, come." Another voice joined with his, causing Kion to flinch again.

"When you feel my heat,
Look into my eyes.
Its where my demons hide,
Its where my demons hide.

Dont, get too close.
Its dark inside.
Its where my demons hide,
Its where my demons hide..." He began to walk again, dropping the knife in his bag as he neared the border.

"(When the)
Curtains call,
Is the last of all.
When the lights fade out,
All the sinners crawl." He frowned.

"So they dug your grave,
And the mas-que-rade,
Will come calling out,
At the mess you've made.

Dont wanna let you down.
But I am, hell bound.
Though this is all for you.
Dont wanna hide the truth." He stopped walking and looked down at his hands, then dropped his bag and leaned back against a tree.

"No matter what we breed.
We still are made of greed.
This is my Kingdom, come.
this is my Kingdom, come.

When you feel my heat,
Look into my eyes.
Its where my demons hide." Kion slid down against the tree, putting his knees up to his chest.

"Dont, get too close.
Its dark inside.
Its where my demons hide."

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 12:01 AM
"I..." Tanya growled, eye glowing. "Need..." She stood up. "To..." She raised a hand. "STAY!" She yelled, blasting Jasper out of the room. Her voice didn't sound like her own, and her regular eye wasn't brown, it was a pale blue.

Bump for star.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 12:14 AM
(-blows up pancakes-)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 12:16 AM
(NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 12:38 AM
(I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REALLY I JUST WANTED TO SCARE YOU XDDDDD)

(Also Red I wasn't expecting that to happen so right now I'm trying to see how I can plan this out.)

"It's hot," Kircon whined, burrying her face in Koja's shirt.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 01:02 AM
(-squints-)
"I know." Kila sighed.
"We have to get her inside somewhere." Koja said.
"But what about--"
"My sister can wait. Cmon, we're going to Jack's."

##

"Ugh, your no help, Big B!" Bunga exclaimed, putting his phone back in his pocket and knocking on the door again. "Kion please open up!"

##

Kion closed his eyes, then sighed and stood back up.
"Well, well, look who it is!" Chaka was walking toward him, eyebrows raised.
Kion turned, blinking in surprise.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 01:07 AM
"I CAME OVER AS SOON AS I GOT THE CALL!!!!!" Beshte was suddenly beside Bunga. (Jumpscares. Wonderful X3)

##

"Jack?" Zircon echoed, blinking

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 01:15 AM
"FLIPPING HELL!!!!" Bunga screamed, nearly jumping out of his skin. He put a hand over his chest, heart pounding, then shook his head. "Break the door down he's not opening it and im really worried."

##

"He's a friend." Kila replied gently.
Koja pulled his phone out of his pocket, calling Jack.

##

"Whatcha doing out here all alone?" Chaka sneered, crossing his arms.
Kion stared at him, confused. "..."

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 01:27 AM
"I don't wanna watch that though," Waasi whined from Jack's couch.

"You never want to watch movies," Jack laughed. "Just smash stuff."

"I like being active," Waasi shrugged with smirk as Jack sat next to her.

"You need to relax," Jack shook his head and put his arm around her. (because I've realized that these two might be cute together x3) , then felt his phone buzz. He pulled it out of his pocket and put it up to his ear. "Yellow!"

##

"Man dude you could've said so!" Beshte simply took the door knob and broke it off, then kicked the door open.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 01:32 AM
(XD)
"Yo, Jack-man!" Koja said with a small grin. "How ya doing?"
Kila gave him an annoyed look, putting her hand on Zircon's head.

##

Bunga stopped, staring straight at the open window. "Oh my god..." He came forward, looking horrified. "Oh my god no."

##

"Just escaping." Kion said eventually, shrugging. "What are you doing here."
"Im asking the questions here." Chaka said, shoving him back against the tree and jerking the bag away.
Kion looked completely shocked. "Wh--"
"Shut up." Chaka said, looking through the bag and pulling out the knife.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 01:41 AM
"I'm here with Waasi!" Jack smiled. "Yo man school's gonna start back up soon, where've ya been?"

##

"I got here to late!" Beshte banged his fist on the wall.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 01:51 AM
"Dude i've been trying to find Pearl. Kila's with me, we might actually miss a few weeks of school." Koja chuckled. "I wanna head straight to the desert, but she's all like 'noooooo'."
Kila facepalmed, getting increasingly annoyed.

##

"Its not your fault Beshte." Bunga picked up the note and read it, his face paling as he did.

So if you found this note im obviously not here. I just need some time away...Maybe i'll be back, maybe not, who knows? Not important.

So dont come looking for me.

Bye --Kion.

"He left..." Before Bunga knew what was happening, he was on his knees, staring down at the note. "He left."

##

Kion watched Chaka in silence, eyes narrowed.
"Why do you hav a knife anyway?" Chaka dropped Kion's bag, shoving the knife in his pocket before rummaging through his own bag.
"Reasons." Kion mumbled.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 01:58 AM
"Pearl?" Zircon tried to lift her head at the name.

##

"Tell me where you are, we'll bring the car!" Jack stood and headed for the door, Waasi following

##

"No way....." Beshte immediately pulled out his phone and called Ono.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 02:03 AM
"Shh sweety." Kila murmured.
"Oh cool! We're over near--" Koja started.
"Oh for goodness sake!" Kila snatched the phone from him and put it to her ear. "Jack we're heading to your house we've got a sick kid that needs to get inside right now we'll be there in fifteen minutes." She hung up and handed the phone back to Koja calmly.

##

"He left. He left..." Bunga kept repeating, reading the note over and over again.

##

Ono immediately answered, putting the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

##

"Mhm." Chaka pulled some chains out of the bag.
Kion blinked.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 02:05 AM
(Kila is impatient X3)

"O....kay?" Jack looked down at his phone, then at Waasi, whk shrugged.

##

"Ono find Kopa or Kiara and tell them to get every soldier on search!" Beshte said

##

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 02:11 AM
(She is XDD Very impatient.)
(This is why I love Kilja XDD)
Koja stared at Kila, slowly taking his phone.
"Well lets go." Kila picked up Zircon, turned, and started walking.
Koja shook his head and smiled. "Wow." He breathed and followed.

##

"Uh okay...Why?" Ono asked.

##

"Alright just hold still it'll be easier if you dont struggle." Chaka said simply as he stepped forward with the chain.
"Hell no." Kion tried to step back, but he was already backed against the tree.
Chaka rolled his eyes.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 02:28 AM
(Kilja should be cannon on tv and everthing x3

(Also because little Tawi decided to be nosey x3)

Tawi peeked from behind the tree (this is what he looks like http://pm1.narvii.com/5828/6332a47b652cca5e6e83da98a3ecbfab844072b0_hq.jpg ) he was wearing a yellow shirt and blue overalls, a stuffed rabbit in his arms. He looked up at Kion and Chaka

##

"Kion's gone obviously!" Beshte exclaimed. "Call us if you find him!" he hung up.

##

Zircon reached up and played with a strand of Kila's hair

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 02:34 AM
(IKR XDD)
(And aww Tawi xD)
Just as Kila had promised, in just fifteen minutes she stood at Jack's door, smiling down at Zircon. "Your a sweet little thing."
Koja laughed before knocking on the door. "Yo Jack-man, its Koja and Kila!"

##

Bunga was still on his knees, rereading the note and repeating the words "He left" over and over again.

##

"Oh boy." Ono immediately called Kopa.

##

"Like I said." Chaka said, grabbing both of Kion's arms and chaining them behind his back. "No struggling."
Kion gritted his teeth. "What the hell happened to you?"
"I realized how good being bad was." Chaka replied simply, pushing him toward the desert. "Now go."

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 02:46 AM
(Tawi, why did make you so adorable. X3)

(Also how mad would you be if I had Tawi be taken too? X3)

Kopa picked the bakery phone and put it up to his ear. "Welcome to Sweeter Than Sweet hotline! How may I be of service?"

##

"Bunga!" Beshte gently grabbed Bunga and lifted up.

##

"Big bwother?" Tawi came from behind the tree, clutching his velvet red bunny

##
Zircon burried her face into Kila's hair.

"Oh my gosh the poor sweetheart!" Waasi exclaimed as Jack opened the door.

"Guys come inside!" Jack ushered them in.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 02:51 AM
(NUUUUUUU XDDDDD)
(Do whatcha wanna do Star X3)
"Oh yeah, i'd like a donut." Ono deadpanned. "Oh and one more thing, yeah, KIONS GONE!"

##

Bunga finally looked up, his dark blue eyes wide and panicked. "He left."

##

"Whatcha got in the fridge?" Kila asked calmly as she carried Zircon inside.
Koja rolled his eyes playfully and followed, shutting the door behind him.

##

"Alright im goin'." Kion mumbled as he started walking.
Chaka smirked and followed, pushing Kion along.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 02:58 AM
(okay x3)

(Also Ono is sarcastic x3)

"Would you like icing on that?" Kopa asked, then his face paled. "Wait, WHAT!!!!"

##

Tawi reached out a hand and grabbed Chaka's pants.

##

"I made some sandwiches!" Jack called after her while Waasi followed to get a cold towel.

##

"Little B!" Beshte shook Bunga hard. "Come on!"

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 03:06 AM
(I know XD)
"Kion's gone dude!" Ono exclaimed.

##

Bunga blinked at Beshte, then shook his head furiously. "Wh-What?"

##

"Oooh sandwhiches sound amazing!" Kila exclaimed, sitting down on the couch and cradling Zircon close. "Do you have any jelly?"
Koja shook his head amused.

##

"Huh?" Chaka looked down, eyebrows raised.
"Tawi." Kion whispered, staring at his brother.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 03:12 AM
"Jelly on a ham sandwich?" Jack whispered to Koja, raising an eyebrow.

"Here!" Waasi came back with a cold wet towel. "This should cool her down."

##

"We'll find him dude!" Beshte tucked Bunga under his arm. "Don't worry about it! Well you can worry, but not too much!"

##

"Whare are you takin my big bwother mister?" Tawi asked, his blue eyes huge.

(Tawi I'm so sorry X3)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 03:17 AM
Bunga nodded, too stunned and panicked at the moment to speak.

##

"I honestly have no idea." Koja muttered back. "She had a plate of eggs and bacon this morning, a few pancakes, a bagel, a milkshake, a cheeseburger, some chicken nuggets with mayonnaise, some jelly off of a napkin and who knows what else."
"There we go sweety." Kila cooed, taking the towl from Waasi and wrapping Zircon up in it. "That should get you nice and cool, hmm?"

##

"to my Empire." Chaka replied.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 03:23 AM
(Beshte literally has Bunga under his arm yet Bunga does nothing x3)

"Oh man I'm on my way!" Kopa was about to hang up, then put the phone back to his ear. "You still want that donut they're $1.20 each."

##

"Come on!" Beshte ran out of the room.

##

"Holy...." Jack's jaw dropped

"Pearl," Zircon repeated the same thing from earlier, grateful that her body was beginning to cool down.

##

"What's a emprior?" Tawi asked

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 03:30 AM
(He's in a state of shock XD)
Ono closed his eyes for a moment, then promptly hung up on Kopa.

##

"I know." Koja sighed, laughing a little. "Its crazy."
Kila smiled, brushing Zircon's bangs out of her face. "Thats Koja's sister honey."

##

"He....He left.." Bunga sighed, looking down at the note again.

##

"Its cool." Chaka replied with a grin. "Wanna come see it?"

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 03:42 AM
(Ono XD)

"No Pearl!" Zircon said again. "I know Pearl!"

##

"I'll take that as a yes," Kopa rushed away to get done.

##

"Can I really!?" Tawi gasped, squeezing his bunny.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:40 AM
(XDD)
(Also yes x3)
Kion shuddered. He let his gaze rest on the floor, then on the window.

Leave.
Run.
Go.
Dont come back.
Escape.
Get out.
Hurry.
Go.
Leave.
Run.
Go now.
Run.
Go.
Leave.
Dont look back.
Just run.
Run.
Go.

Kion stared straight at the window, a blank look in his eyes as silent tears rolled down his cheeks. The voices went on, and Kion stayed completely silent, letting them go on.

What could he do to stop them anyway right?...

##

"Are you sure?" Koja stopped and stared at Kila with a concerned look.
"Im fine." Kila insisted, stuffing the rest of the bagel in her mouth and brushing her hands together. Her stomach was slightly swollen--The baby was, after all, a few weeks old now.
(She's havin' two girls and two boys..)
(Let that sink in.)
(Yeah I know its alot for her first time being pregnant buuuut....x3)
Koja studied her for a moment. "I dont know. Maybe we should go back."
"You have to find your sister Koja." Kila muffled, swallowing the bagel so she could talk clearer. "Im just fine."
Koja gave her an unconvinced look. ".....Kila..."
"Im fine." Kila said, grabbing his hand gently. "Now cmon." She continued on.
Koja hesitated and followed, his eyes fixed on Kila.

Can I be a boy? (Forgot to ask XD)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Bloop

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Honestly Red you can control Jasper for this one part because idk what to do. Just keep his personality the same x3)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 11:47 AM
(Sure Red! X3)
(And yeah Ono's awesome XDDD)
"You do?" Kila tilted her head.

##

Bunga stared at the note, open-mouthed.

"Dont come looking for me."

"Maybe i'll be back, maybe not."

"Not important."

"I just need some time away."

"Bye."

"No," Bunga gasped out, dropping the note as he turned his gaze to the window. "He left....He really left..."
(Yeah Bunga's havin' a breakdown now XD)

##

"NO!" Kion exclaimed. "Tawi, go--"
"Yeah!" Chaka said cheerfully, interrupting Kion. "Come on!" He began walking again, pushing Kion forward.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 12:08 PM
(Well Ono's gonna buy two boxes of a dozen donuts XD)

(Also Bunga Why!?!!??)

"Yay, adventure!" Tawi squealed, the blue topaz jewel on the side of his neck glowing (Yes Tawi is a gem because we need more guys x3) He quickly followed on his small chubby legs.

##

"Pearl my friend!" Zircon said, her pink hair shining. (also Zircon looks like this only her hair is down right now and she's in rags https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0c/98/92/0c98920049124569538ae82409eb6433.jpg )

"Where is Pearl hun?" Waasi asked.

Zircon frowned, clutching the towel. "Pearl in trouble. Zircon wanna help Pearl."

##

"Bunga...." Beshte sighed

"I'm here is Ono here yet!" Kopa ran in with Fuli

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 12:14 PM
(XDDD)
"Hmm." Kila smiled slightly. "Well, let us help you first and then we'll go help Pearl."
"Right." Koja agreed.
"Hey, go get me a sandwhich." Kila said, turning the TV on.
Koja groaned, but looked amused as he walked into the kitchen.

##

"Yeah right here." Ono jumped in through the window. "I called Kiara too."
Kiara burst in. "He's gone?"
"He left." Bunga whispered, the only two words he would say at the moment as he stared at the window.

##

"Yup, adventure!" Chaka grinned.
Kion closed his eyes for a moment as he continued to walk. What have I done?

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 12:37 PM
"I can't believe we made it out!" Peridot cheered as they ran far from the castle.

"But Jasper is still there!" said Said Emerald, a young boy with dark green hair and a gem on his shoulder.

"Jasper is fine," Garnet said as they came to a stop "He knows what he's doing."

##

Tawi hurried to catch up, but was constantly tripping over his feet.

##

"Well Kila, it's about time you relaxed," Waask took Zircon. "I'll take this sweetie and get her all cleaned up!" she smiled at Zircon. "You'd like that wouldn't you kid?"

"Bath?" Zircon blinked, then cheered "Yay bath!"

##

"For a few hours now!" Beshte said

"Okay guys!" Kopa sat two boxes of two dozen donuts on the table in Kion's room. "Let's plan this out while eating the donuts Ono ordered!"

"Good idea to calm our nerves Ono!" Fuli took a pumpkin donut from the first box.

(I wish I had 48 donuts x3)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 12:46 PM
"Thank you, Waasi." Kila said, switching the channel to Girl Meets World (Because I can XDD)
"Okay here." Koja came in with three sandwhiches on a plate. "I got you three just in case." He sat on the couch beside her.
"How thoughtful." Kila said as she began to eat one of the sandwhiches. "Go get me a jar of jelly, wouldja?"
Koja groaned again, but stood up and went back into the kitchen.
Kila giggled. "This is fun." she took another bite of the sandwhich. "Oh hey while your in there see if theres any gummy bears and mayonnaise!" She called.
(Crazy food cravings...XD)

##

"I didnt..." Ono sighed, facepalming. "Yeah okay."
"Oooh donuts." Kiara grabbed one.
"I wasnt quick enough." Bunga picked up the note again, taking a step toward the window. "I couldnt help him."

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Jasper slammed through the wall, and into another cell. "Woah!" He shook his head. "Look, Tanya, you aren't gonna get another chance like this one. Come on!"
"NO!" Tanya yelled, summoning a bone and hurling it towards him.
Jasper narrowly dodged. "What the h*** is wrong with you?!" He snapped, staring at her with wide eyes.
"Because I need Tanya." Tanya said quietly in that voice that wasn't hers. "To be alive again."
"..." Jasper stared at her with wide eyes. "B-but Uzuri-"
"The girl is destined to die anyways." Tanya said calmly. "Right now, Tanya is trapped where I was, and until I feel like it, she will stay."
"..." Jasper exhaled, and stood up. "Monster." He muttered, and ran off in Garnet's direction.

(*hands back to Star* Thank you.)

Tanya exhaled, her now pale-blue eye staring after Jasper. She wandered through the castle, and found the room she was looking for. Inside was a coffin, enchanted to keep the contents inside in the exact same state as when it entered. The room was decorated with pink silk, and on the floor was the stuff needed for the ritual. However, Tanya wasn't looking at that for now. She sat in front of a mirror, staring into her reflection calmly. On the other side was not, Tanya. It was Atazi.

Inside another mirror Tanya pounded on the glass desperately, yelling silent words at Atazi.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 01:11 PM
"We'll find him Bunga!" Beshte said through a mouthful of donut.

"He cant have gone far!" Fuli assured.

"If I know Kion!" Kopa said looking around. "He had to leave trace of where he went."

##

"What's with the weird food cravings?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Jack honey you're clueless," Waasi rolled her eyes as she took Zircon upstairs.

"What!?" Jack exclaimed

##

"Uh, mister," Tawi tugged Chaka's pant leg again. "Are we there yet? My legs are tired."

##

"Guys!" Jasper wheeled up to the others.

"Jasper!" Peridot rushed over with Emerald, and they collided in a huge hug.

"I knew you'd make it out," Garnet gave a small smile

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 01:22 PM
"Right." Kiara looked around, eyebrows raised.
"He said dont go looking for him." Bunga said, hands trembling as he read the note again. "But ....He cant be out there on his own, not with those voices telling him to..." He didnt finish.

##

"Boys." Kila laughed, finishing off the sandwhich and starting on the other one.
"Okay!" Koja came back in with a jar of jelly, a jar of mayonnaise, two spoons, and a packet of gummy bears.
"Thanks!" Kila took them all, smiling.
"Whats the mayonnaise for?" Koja asked. "And before I sit back do you want anything else?"
"Could you get me a glass of milk and the mayonnaise is for the gummy bears." Kila replied, opening the jar. She took a gummy bear and dipped it in before eating it. "Yumm."
Koja blinked at er for a moment, then turned and silently walked back to the kitchen.

##

"Here." Chaka said, picking Tawi up.
"Get your hands off my brother." Kion growled. Literally.
"I wont hurt him. Now cmon." Chaka said, pushing him along.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 01:36 PM
(Chaka's a softy when it comes to children x3)

"Seriously what's with the cravings!?" Jack exclaimed, then called to Waasi when he heard the bath water. "Please for the love of all things good in this world, do not use my shampo!"

##

"Guys!" Kopa exclaimed, looking out the window.

"What?" Beshte and Fuli rushed over.

"Look!" Kopa pointed to footprints outside. "Kion must have stepped in the mud!"

##

"I'm so high up!" Tawi giggled

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 01:47 PM
(Yes he is XDDD)
"Boys are so ridiculous." Kila giggled, finishing off the second sandwhich and starting on the last one while continuing to eat the mayonnaise covered gummy bears.
"Says the one whos eating gummy bears with mayonnaise." Koja muttered, coming back in and handing her the milk before sitting down.
Kila gave him a look, taking another bite of the sandwhich.

##

Kiara and Ono rushed forward to the window, Bunga staying where he was.

##

Chaka laughed a little. "Yeah you are."
Kion glanced back, raising an eyebrow briefly before continuing to walk.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Aww, Chaka and Tawi interacting is the cutest thing! Now, Chaka, if you harm a single hair on that adorable child's head, I will strangle you, kill you, bring you back from the dead, torture you, then kill you again, before bringing you back from the dead, and hanging you, constantly bringing you back so that you keep enduring the same pain over and over. Okay? *psychotic smile*

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 02:13 PM
O.o remind me not to get on your bad side)

"Wait," Fuli squinted. "There are smaller foot prints next to his!"

##

"Almost done!" Waasi called from upstairs.

##

"Wow......" Tawi breathed when he saw the camp.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 02:19 PM
(O.O)
(-slowly backs away- .....)
Kiara looked down, and blinked. "Oh no."

##

"Okay." Kila finished the sandwhich and moved the plate aside, setting the now empty pack of gummy bears on it. She then opened the jar of jelly and began to eat it with a spoon.
Koja watched her, mouth open.

##

"Big isnt it?" Chaka set Tawi down. "You go explore. I got something to do."
Kion looked around, wide-eyed.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 02:40 PM
"Lilli is with Rafiki and Mom took Moja to the park." Kopa's eyes widened. "Aw hell"

##

"And done!" Waasi came downstairs. Zircon's pink hair was put into tiny pigtails, and she was wearing a blue shirt and shorts. Any bit of grime that was on her was now gone. "Unfortunately since Jack is an only child, there is no girl clothing. So I went scavenging through his baby clothes."

##

"Yay!" Tawi ran off in a random direction.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 03:32 PM
"Tawi." Kiara breathed.

##

Kila smiled as she looked at Zircon. "Hey sweety." Suddenly she shoved a spoonful of jelly into Koja's mouth.
Koja drew back in surprise, the spoon still in his mouth.
Kila smiled, then picked up the other spoon and continued to eat the jelly.

##

Chaka chuckled before pushing Kion toward the cells.
Kion glared at him briefly.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Atazi stared quietly into the mirror, before standing up. She walked over to the ritual set up, and prepared for it. "Now, we wait." She said quietly.

"LET ME OUT!" Tanya hit her fist on the glass weakly.

"All in due time, my dear." Atazi purred. She opened the coffin, staring down at her own body. She conjured up a white flame, healing the large wound in the center of the body.

"Wait, how are you-"

"I don't just have one journal, my dear." Atazi purred, gesturing to the shelves full of books. "I have dedicated all of my time either to these books, or to Chaka. And now I have finally figured out what my destiny was..." She lifted the corpse's hair up slightly, revealing a black diamond set in the center. "Well, everything is so much clearer. Crystal clear, in fact." She smirked at Tanya. "Oh yes, I know all about Uzuri and the Crystal Gems. Don't worry~ I won't lay a finger on them until it's time." (The diamond is in this shape. (http://www.markdefrates.com/images/pentoxlg.jpg))

Tanya hit the mirror harder. "You... You can't," She gasped.

"Yes." Atazi said, turning her head. "I can." She placed her corpse in the center of the double pentagram. The clock struck 12:00 PM, and she lit the top candle.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 03:50 PM
(So.....who's up for having the guard randomly beat Janja x3)

"Why weren't we here watching him!" Kopa growled. "I had to take that extra shift, didn't I!?"

##

"Ooh!!" Zircon giggled, climbing off of Waasi and climbing into Koja's lap, reaching over and scooping jelly into her hands.

##

"Where's Tanya?" Garnet asked.

Jasper frowned. "The heck if I know."

##

Tawi laughed as he ran into the very small market, seeing soldiers with their allies and children "wow!"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 04:14 PM
- Time skip to midnight? -

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 04:15 PM
(YESSSSSS STAR!!! XDD)
"Its not your fault, Kopa." Kiara said, sighing.
Bunga sat down on Kion's bed silently, staring at his hands. I should have been here for him.

##

"Tastes good, huh?" Kila chuckled, eating another spoonful. "Too bad we dont have any bagels to go with it. Ah well."
Koja shook his head. "Kila im really starting to think your not telling me something." He said, wiping jelly off his mouth. "Whats with the weird food cravings?"
Kila rolled her eyes an ate another spoonful. "Boys are dumb." she muttered.

##

"You'll stay here for a while." Chaka said, tying Kion's chain down to a hook driven deep into the ground.
Kion glared at him, trying to pull off the chain. "Whats wrong with you?"
"Nothing." Chaka walked out, slamming the cells door behind him.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 04:24 PM
-Time skip to midnight?-

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 04:28 PM
(OOOHHHHH I'VE WAITED FOR THIS!)

"Yeah, dumb boy!" Zircon giggled

"Should we just say it?" Waasi smirked

"SAY WHAT!?!" Jack exclaimed

##

"Yes it is!" Kopa dug his nails into the wood. "You're the heir Kiara. You were busy with royal duties and training! Kila's on a journey with her boyfriend and Kion had enough stuff going on! U could have missed one day of work!"

"Hey Kopa, cool it!" Fuli reached out a hand.

"Cool it!?" Kopa whipped around to face her. "Everyone here has an important job and does it without a problem, but I can't take care of a single child!" at the last word Kopa's fist made contact with the opened window, shattering it.

(Because Kion can't be the only drama queen x3)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 04:35 PM
"Say what?" Koja echoed.
"Oh for god's sake!" Kila dropped the spoon in the jelly jar and turned to Koja. "Alright Koja, im gonna tell you something really important."
"Is it ha-hur?" Koja asked, raising an eyebrow.
Kila giggled. "No. More important than ha-hur."

##

"Kopa!" Kiara exclaimed, jumping back from the glass.
Ono stepped back. "Oh geeze. Okay, guys, we gotta find Kion and Tawi now."
Bunga didnt look at them as he stood up and walked out of the room.

##

"Ugh." Kion eventually gave up, sitting back.
"What're you in for?" Pearl asked quietly from where she was, the little light in the room lighting up her face.
"Wha?" Kion turned and blinked. "Uzuri?"
"No." Pearl replied, her voice soft. "Im Pearl."

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Time skip to midnight anyone...? Yes? No? Maybe?

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 04:43 PM
(after this x3)

Kopa sighed, looking at the shards that now penetrated his hand. "Sorry," he balled his fist, wincing as blood dripped from inside his palm and onto the floor. "I'm just sick of feeling useless."

##

"Most definitely more important," Waasi giggled.

"What is it what is it!?" Zircon bounced up and down.

"YEAH WHAT IS IT!" Jack was getting impatient.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 04:56 PM
(Waaaaaaaaaaiiiiit XD)
"Your not useless." Kiara said, sighing as she closed her eyes.

##

"Well what is it?" Koja pressed.
Kila took a deep breath. "Im pregnant." she replied, smiling.
Koja's mouth flew open.

##

"Pearl?" Kion echoed.
"Mhm. Dont bother trying to escape...I've been here awhile, and theres no way out." Pearl sighed and closed her eyes, and was asleep in seconds.
Kion stared at her, confused.

##

Bunga silently walked out of the house, closing the door behind him. He crossed his arms and
looked up at the sky, sighing. "Kion..."

##

Kion shook his head and looked at the cells doors, blinking. "Bunga.."
(Okay gimme one more post for a song and then skip XDD)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Yay! Song time!

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 05:05 PM
"Hey guys!" Amythest was staring at Uzuri "Something's wrong with Ruby!"

"What!?" everyone came rushing in.

Uzuri was staring down at her gem. It was blinking, as of giving of an SOS signal. "I know where Tanya is," she mumbled.

"You do!?" hope sparked in Kistari's eyes.

"Yeah," Uzuri turned, her hair turning red. "Along with the only person that can solve what's wrong with me."

##

"WHAT!!!!" Jack's jaw dropped.

"EEEEEEE!" Waasi squealed I'm gonna be an aunt! Isn't that exciting."

"More like a problem," Jack regained his posture. "Kila, I'm happy for you, don't get me wrong, but you are 15 years old! You have two more years of school. I'm not trying to bring down your mood, but when you get father in, anybody who wants to get rid of you won't have a problem."

##

"I know," Kopa closed his eyes. After a while he opened them, and stared out the window. "Let's go find our brothers."

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:09 PM
(*don't mind me just stalking quietly....*)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 05:10 PM
(Is there a chance that Atazi is that person XD)

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Well I'm not tellin x3)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 05:36 PM
(XDD BLIZZAAAARD)
(Song; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kIGLBBfDe6A)
"I know its not going to be easy." Kila replied. "Believe me, i've had a few weeks to think about this."
"A few weeks?!" Koja exclaimed when he could speak.
"Mhm." Kila nodded.

##

"Right." Kiara agreed.
"Hey," Ono looked around. "wheres Bunga?"

##

Bunga closed his eyes.

"You," He sang.

"And I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you,
Im alive.
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I dont ever wanna close my eyes..." He sighed, looking at the sky.

"Without you,
I feel broke, like im half of a whole.
Without you, i've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a sto-o-orm.
Without you, im just a sad song...." Bunga frowned, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Im just sad song....."

##

Kion closed his eyes.

"With you," He sang.

"I fall.
Its like im leaving all my past and sillhouettes upon the wall.
With you, im a beautiful mess.
Its like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge.

So stop time right here in a moonlight,
Cause I dont ever wanna close my eyes." He looked back at the door.

##

"Without you." Bunga could feel tears running down his face already. "I feel broke, like im half of a whole."

##

"Without you." Kion closed his eyes, tears streaming down his face. "I've got no hand to hold."

##

"Without you I feel torn." Bunga sighed. "Like a sail in a sto-o-orm."

##

"Without you...." Kion sang softly.

##

"Im just a sad song."

##

"Your the perfect melody." Bunga closed his eyes.

##

"The only harmony." Kion closed his eyes.

##

"I wanna hear.." They sang.

"Your my favorite part of me.
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear..."

##

"Without you, I feel broke, like im half of a whole."

##

"Without you, i've got no, hand to hold."

##

"Without you," They sang at the same time. "I feel torn, like a sail in a stoooorm!"

##

"Without you..." Kion sang softly.

##

"Yeah without you..." Bunga sang quietly.

##

"Im just a sad song....."

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:50 PM
(Hey I love that song :3 hehe totally wasn't going to ask if I could join :3)

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 05:56 PM
(I love that song to. But it gives me feels x3)

(Time skip now? Maybe a bit longer because I wanna see miniature Kojas and Kilas everywhere x3 that's gonna be fun)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Aw! So adorable!
-Timeskip noises-

Tanya's body fell to the floor as she blew out the twelfth candle. She shuddered as her spirit came back in, and she watched Atazi sit up from inside. Tanya scrambled backwards, breathing frantically as Atazi stood up, stretching.

"Ah, yes." Atazi purred quietly. "It's good to be back." She turned to Atazi, and stretched out a hand, wrapping Tanya's neck with black chains that caused her powers to not work anymore. She grinned, and hauled Tanya up to her feet. "Now, come on." She led Tanya down into the dungeon, and slammed her into the same cell that Kion and Pearl was in. She glanced at Kion, eyes cold as she made her way to the throne room.

(This is what Atazi (http://blog.queen-of-darkness.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/blonde-goth.jpg) looks like)
(This is what Tanya (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/19/3f/7b193f128d1f7fd5b84f4c73d0b3040d.jpg) looks like)

Atazi sat in Chaka's throne, pale hand under her chin as she waited for Chaka. Her black diamond was... it was like an anti-glowing. Instead of providing light, it was absorbing light.

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Chaka sighed, walking into the the throne room and closing the doors. He turned, and froze, his mouth falling open as he stared at Atazi.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 06:30 PM
"Hello, dear." Atazi said with a cold smile. (This is her dress --> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/3e/57/873e5784631f5482e9673434fcb5ccde.jpg <--)
"I see that you've taken over your father's castle." She said nonchalantly, sipping from a wine glass with some sort of black liquid inside. It didn't stain the glass at all, as if it wasn't even there. "It's magnificent, I must say. Ah! And I see you've been doing some light reading." She tapped a nail on her journal, which was in her lap.
She set the glass down, and placed the book on the armrest as she stood up gracefully, and walked down the steps to Chaka, and held his face in her hands. Black nail polish shone gently from her finger nails as she studied his face. "Still handsome as ever." She murmured, pecking him on the cheek before tapping her hand on his other cheek briefly, and pulling away. Her hands were now on his shoulders, as she gave him a coy smile. "I see you've captured the twit's twin sister."

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 06:51 PM
(Now Uzuri's about to go ham on some people X3 she's not gonna be defeated right now though also I found a way to keep her alive but it won't be revealed until Koja gets ready to shatter her)

Uzuri stared at the entrance of the camp, cracking her knuckles. "This is gonna be fun."

##

"Look, look!" Zircon was on Koja's shoulders, pointing at a butterfly in the air.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 07:12 PM
The camp is more like a huge, menacing, dark castle. Oh, and Atazi's going to be the kind of villain that we haven't really introduced yet.
The Evil Queen type villain ;3
-Editing post for more Tanya interaction-

Tanya shuddered, and sobbed slightly into her hands. Now there wasn't even a possibility to see Uzuri again, because that witch stole it from her.

- http://www.songlyrics.com/skillet/hero-lyrics/ -

"I'm just a step away." Tanya began, eye trying to glow, but failing.
"I'm just a breath away
Losing my faith today
Falling off the edge today.

I am just a woman
Not superhuman
I'm not superhuman
Someone save me from the hate

It's just another war
Just another family torn
Falling from my faith today
Just a step from the edge
Just another day in the world we live

I need a hero to save me now
I need a hero, save me now
I need a hero to save my life
A hero will save me just in time

I've gotta fight today
To live another day
Speaking my mind today
My voice will be heard today

I've gotta make a stand
But I am just a woman
I'm not superhuman

It's just another war
Just another family torn
It's just another kill
The countdown begins to destroy ourselves

A hero will save me just in time." She slammed her fist right into the wall next to Kion with her head lowered, hair falling into her eyes.

"I need a hero to save my life
I need a hero, just in time
Save me just in time
Save me just in time

Who's gonna fight for what's right?
Who's gonna help us survive?
We're in the fight of our lives
And we're not ready to die

Who's gonna fight for the weak?
Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero, I've got a hero
Living in me

I'm gonna fight for what's right
Today I'm speaking my mind
And if it kills me tonight
I will be ready to die

A hero's not afraid to give his life
A hero's gonna save me just in time

A hero will save me just in time

(I need a hero)
Who's gonna fight for what's right?
Who's gonna help us survive?

(I need a hero)
Who's gonna fight for the weak?
Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero

I need a hero
A hero's gonna save me just in time."
She finished, tugging at the chains on her wrists with renewed vigor. She looked up at Kion furiously. "Well, are you gonna try to escape or what?" She snarled, glaring at Pearl as well. "I'm not going to sit here anymore. I am a GEM and I do not belong in this rotten prison!" She gritted her teeth, and the chain around her neck cracked as her eye began glowing. She broke away from the chains, the cuffs still attached to her wrists as she tightened her fists. Her eye glowed, and the bars bent open.

(Yeaaahhh.......... Tanya's bada**. When she isn't being over dramatic. This is what she looks like right now. (http://orig14.deviantart.net/0e85/f/2016/062/5/3/final_boss_sans___undertale__human_version__by_ser afleur-d9trhwq.jpg))

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Oooohhh nice. Now if only RANDOM WILL GET ON HERE BEFORE I FEED HER PANCAKES THAT I JUST SAVED FROM SHADOW TO THE CATS)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Oooohhh nice. Now if only RANDOM WILL GET ON HERE BEFORE I FEED HER PANCAKES THAT I JUST SAVED FROM SHADOW TO THE CATS)

Just edited my post!
:squee:

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(IM HEREEEEE X3)
"Pretty." Koja smiled.
"Koja!" Kila called over her shoulder. "Lets go! We're not getting anywhere going that slow!"
"Yeesh." Koja huffed, walking faster. "Moody."
Kila turned to glare at him. "'Scuse me?"
"Nothing sweetheart." Koja said, smiling a little.
"Thats what I thought." Kila turned and kept walking.

##

Lilliana stood somewhere off in the forest, in a beautiful clearing. It was surrounded by a circle of trees with blooming pink flowers. In the center of the clearing was a small tree stump, as well as many rocks around the edge of the clearing. A small stream ran through the clearing. The moonlight shown through the leaves, lighting the clearing slightly as petals fell down around Lilli.

This was her safe place, her secret place, a place nobody knew of except for her. It was where she went to think, or find some peace and quiet.

Sighing, Lilliana climbed up onto the tree stump and sat down, her legs dangling over the edge as she stared up at the starlit sky.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"Hello, dear." Atazi said with a cold smile. (This is her dress --> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/3e/57/873e5784631f5482e9673434fcb5ccde.jpg <--)
"I see that you've taken over your father's castle." She said nonchalantly, sipping from a wine glass with some sort of black liquid inside. It didn't stain the glass at all, as if it wasn't even there. "It's magnificent, I must say. Ah! And I see you've been doing some light reading." She tapped a nail on her journal, which was in her lap.
She set the glass down, and placed the book on the armrest as she stood up gracefully, and walked down the steps to Chaka, and held his face in her hands. Black nail polish shone gently from her finger nails as she studied his face. "Still handsome as ever." She murmured, pecking him on the cheek before tapping her hand on his other cheek briefly, and pulling away. Her hands were now on his shoulders, as she gave him a coy smile. "I see you've captured the twit's twin sister."

So chaka isn't going to reach to this? *puppy dog eyes*

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 07:57 PM
"Hey, who're you!?" the guard at the gate snapped, pointing his sword at Uzuri.

Uzuri, however, wasn't having it. She grabbed the guard's sword and snapped it in half. "I'm who's gonna beat your a** If you don't move."

The guard quickly stepped aside, and Uzuri smirked. "Perfect." She waltzed through the gate, a large blaze consuming her.

##

"Pearl'll be so happy Koja!" Zircon squealed. "She's always so sad!"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:01 PM
(Am I the only one that wants this to be an epic battle?)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 09:21 PM
(Oooh a battle sounds--)
(LETS HAVE A BATTLE!)
(YOU WANNA WIN IT!)
(LETS HAVE A BATTLE! BATTLE OF THE BANDS!)
(LETS HAVE A BATTLE!)
(WE'LL GO ALL IN IT!)
(LETS HAVE A BATTLE!)
(BATTLE!)
(BATTTTTLLLEEE!)
(BATTLE OF THE BANDS!)
"I know." Koja said, walking after Kila. "I cant wait to see her."

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:26 PM
XD
And Chaka still isn't responding to Atazi? Wow, she must have shocked him enough for him to be mute!
AU Me: *slaps* You are so rude!
... Sorry.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
(EQUESTRIA GIRLS!!!)

"She doesn't even know about you!" Zircon giggled. "But she says she remembers a little girl with red hair!"

##

"Alright!" Uzuri charged in front of the castle. "Where is Tanya and my brothers!"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Atazi glanced out the window. "We have company." She said, parting her hair to allow her black diamond the envelop the room with the anti-glow. She closed her eyes, and opened her palm, a glass orb spinning gently above it. "Let's see now," She murmured, waving a hand over it gently. She smiled as it shows an image of Tanya battling the guards. "I can use her to my advantage, and then we'll have the two sisters under our control." She muttered to herself, heavily lidded eyes watching.

~*~

Tanya swung her fist at one guard, before finally getting out of the castle. Her hair was ragged, and her clothing was torn. Scratches were all over her face, and the chains still dragged on the ground, linked to her arms. She looked up, meeting Uzuri's eyes.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
"Tanya!" Uzuri charged past everyone, colliding with Tanya and spinning her around.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Uzuri!" Tanya laughed, but her eyes were tired. She placed her hands on Uzuri's shoulders, smiling happily. "You've changed." She said quietly. "And I like it." She pecked Uzuri on the lips.

(Few of these kind of posts, then when Uzuri starts talking about leaving, Atazi comes.)

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 10:15 PM
"Who cares about me!?" Uzuri teared up, laughing. She looked down at Tanya's chains. "Oh heck no." immediately grabbed the chain links and broke them, only leaving the cuffs. "We can get those off later."

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:21 PM
"I care about you, hon." Tanya smiled, tearing up as well. She placed a hand on Uzuri's cheek. "Oh, I never thought I'd see you again!" She hugged Uzuri tightly, ignoring the pain in her leg. She didn't even notice the blood dripping down it, nor the bullet embedded in the flesh from when she was fighting off the guards. (Because why not, I love seeing Uzuri fuss over Tanya X3)

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 10:24 PM
(Red you're evil X3)

"What happen to your leg!?" Uzuri knelt down. "Here, hold on!" Her hand glowed with golden fire, placing it on her knee

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:37 PM
(Yes, yes I am X3)

Tanya sighed, and watched Uzuri. Tanya looked up towards the sky heart hammering. Uzuri still didn't know her fate, and it hurt her.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 10:42 PM
(Meanie x3)

"There!" Uzuri smiled when Tanya's leg healed. "Come on!" she took her hand. "Let's get outta here!"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:49 PM
(And now... Atazi.)

"As much as I love this touching moment," Atazi appeared in front of them, gem hidden. "I'm afraid you cannot leave."

(Uzuri should still think that Atazi is still good, until Atazi kidnaps Tanya (again) to make Uzuri do what she wants.)

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 10:53 PM
(Well okay, but best believe Uzuri will go super crazy before Atazi really speaks X3)

"Atazi!?" Uzuri whipped around "You're alive! Like, really alive!"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Atazi smiled, and knelt, shooting a glare at Tanya to stay quiet as she held her arms open to embrace her adoptive younger sister. "Yes, I am." She said quietly. "My, you've become so beautiful!"

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 11:01 PM
"This is great!" Uzuri smiled brightly. "We can all go home together!"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 11:11 PM
"Not... quite." Atazi snapped handcuffs around Uzuri's wrists. (Yes, the same metal that prevents them from using their powers.) She stood up, and sent a column of black swirling flame towards Tanya, which teleported the girl to her. She placed a finely manicured nail on Tanya's cheek, smiling as she clasped a collar attached to a chain onto Tanya's neck. "You see, I'm not who you think I am, Uzuri dear." Atazi purred. "Chaka, darling!" She called.*wanders off to summon Random*

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 11:14 PM
"What--!?" Uzuri struggled at the cuffs, trying to summon her powers. "What's going on!"

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 11:19 PM
"Hmm." Koja looked thoughtful.

##

Chaka came out, coming to stand beside Atazi. "Yes, Atazi?"

##

Kion sighed and leaned back, resting his head against the wall.
"You need to calm down." Pearl had moved over to sit beside him, her eyes were closed.
Kion glanced at her before looking at the cell door. "So what happens here?"
Pearl didnt open her eyes. "We are what Master Chaka calls slaves. Slaves are tools, used for battle and to expand his empire, and to...Make more slaves." She sighed a little. "Disobedient slaves get punished--They either get put in The Pit, a room with no light or sound, beaten, or....Well im sure you can guess." She shrugged, and went back to being silent.
Kion blinked, mouth opening, but he didnt speak as he looked back at the door.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 11:20 PM
"Well, here's the thing." Atazi leaned forward, hand still clutching Tanya's chain. She lifted up her hair, revealing her gem. "Turns out, being dead is very enlightening. My gem shattered, true, but it was fixed with an old ritual I found in a cave. All I needed was Tanya here," She patted Tanya's cheek. "To possess, then I performed the ritual! The best part is, spending all that time pouring over those books made me realize something..." She dragged a nail down Tanya's eye, scratching the gem.

Tanya let out a sharp gasp of pain.

"Gems are very important to me." She scratched a star into Tanya's iris, causing the gem to disconnect from her body, and turn back into a necklace. Atazi grabbed it delicately, slipping the silver chain over her neck. The gem turned dark, just like the black diamond on her forehead. "Now, be a good girl, and you'll get to see Tanya, and Tanya won't be hurt. You work for me and my darling Chaka now, isn't that right, hun?" She called over her shoulder. She pecked Chaka on the cheek, and handed Tanya's chain to him. "Bring her to my chambers, dear. I have to deal with this little brat for now."

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 11:25 PM
"YOU LET GO OF HER NOW!" Uzuri roared, her eyes being consumed in black. The cuffs on her wrist began to rattle.

##

"Huh?" Zircon gasped when she saw the castle, and stared hitting the front of Koja's face. "There, over there!"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 11:30 PM
"Really?" Atazi leaned closer, and scratched into Uzuri's gem, turning it back into a necklace and taking it from her. "Because last I checked, I was in charge here, dear." She attached the ruby necklace with the sapphire one, and smiled. "You two would make a beautiful garnet." She hummed.

(I literally just realized that Uzuri was a ruby, and Tanya was a sapphire, which is the exact same lesbian pair that makes Garnet who she is XD)

Random Melody
November 12th, 2016, 11:31 PM
"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Koja exclaimed.
Kila glanced back, and laughed. "Come on Koja, we're almost there!"

##

"Of course." Chaka grabbed Tanya's chain, giving Uzuri a cold grin before turning and heading back to the castle.

##

"Your a real downer." Kion stared at the ceiling.
"I know." Pearl replied blankly. "Its hard to stay optimistic in this place....Oh, you'll see soon enough."

##

"Where are you going?" Ono asked for the thousandth time as he sat down, watching Bunga.
"To find Kion." Bunga replied eventually, throwing a knife into his bag, then continued putting more stuff inside.
"So your leaving too?"
"I'll bring Kion back. Either that, or i'll stay with him wherever he is."
"Bunga," Ono said. "You cant leave too. We need you."
"Kion needs me more." Bunga said bluntly.

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 11:36 PM
(OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!)

(Also Uzuri has a special secret that shall be revealed soon x3)

"You....YOU!!!" Uzuri used her own strength to break through the chains. She pulled the spare sword from her side and charged at Atazi.

##

"Pearl Pearl Pearl Pearl Pearl!!!" Zircon cheered, her gem starting to glow.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Atazi raised a hand, creating a wall of fire surrounding Uzuri, eyes cold and calculating. She was waiting to see how this would play out. "Actually, Chaka." She called, turning her head slightly. "I think the girl is needed a little longer."

(That moment when your waiting for your ice-cream to melt just enough so you can scoop it out, then drizzle red and blue frosting over it to make it purple)

Stario&Co.
November 12th, 2016, 11:59 PM
(I do the same thing X3)

"You do anything and I swear!" Uzuri growled

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 12:15 AM
"Now, listen up." Atazi'so flames turned into chains that wrapped around Uzuri's body. "I know your fate. I have your twin sister and older brother Kion locked up- well, Chaka does, anyway- and I have Tanya. You do anything that I don't like, and I will punish all three, got it?"

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Uzuri made an inhuman like snarl, but didn't protest. She had a backup plan.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 12:19 AM
(Tell me what it is, so that I don't make Tazi too Op?)

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Uzuri can absorb elemental energy and use it to her advantage)

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Interesting . Also, gnight.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 12:28 AM
G'night! Now RANDOM HURRY UP AND POST ONE THING AT LEAST!!!)

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 12:33 AM
(...-eats pancakes-)
"Bunga..." Ono reached forward and grabbed his arm gently. "Look, I know you--"
"Ono." Bunga cut him off gently but firmly, pulling away as he continued to stuff his bag full of stuff. "I told Kion I would always be by his side. I meant what I said."

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 09:17 AM
"Then we're coming with you," Beshte, Fuli, Moja, and Kopa walked in with fully packed bags.

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 09:30 AM
"Right." Ono glanced at the others before looking at Bunga.
Bunga only shook his head, not even looking at them as he continued to pack. "No."

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 09:39 AM
"Don't try to convince us otherwise!" Fuli crossed her arms. "Kion's our friend, our leader!"

"He's our brother!" Kopa and Moja said.

"Not to mention Uzuri and Tawi are gone too!" Kopa said

"It's not just your boyfriend who's missing," Beshte said. "Kion is close to all of us."

"And so are you," Fuli placed a hand on Bunga's shoulder. "We love you Bunga, and no matter how brave you are or seem to be, we're not letting you do this alone. Because the lion guard sticks together to the very end."

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Bunga looked at them, but didnt speak for a few moments. Eventually he shook his head. "Guys what if he doesnt want to come home?"

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 09:58 AM
"Then we'll stay with you guys!" Fuli exclaimed like it was obvious.

"We have a trailer filled with supplies and we can get jobs saving people!" Beshte added.

"Mom knows and she's fine as long as I take care of Moja!" Kopa ruffled Moja's hair. "Also Vitani is waiting down there in the driver's seat so I suggest we make a decision."

"Bunga, don't make this hard," Full said

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 10:01 AM
"Exactly. So cmon, we're gonna go find Kion." Ono said, smiling.
"Well you guys have fun with that." Bunga said and went back to packing.
(Stubborn. He picked it up from Kion XDDD)

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 10:05 AM
(Though Bunga, because we brought rope X3)

"We thought you might say that," suddenly Beshte grabbed Bunga and held him in place while Kopa tied him up.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Tanya breathed out, and let Chaka lead her to Atazi's chambers. She looked up, passing Kion and Pearl's cell, and widened her eyes before she was led into a room close by.

Tanya looked around as the door was locked behind her. She ran to the window, looking down on Uzuri and Atazi. She tugged at the chain, but it wasn't enough to let her lean all the way out. She let out a sigh, before making her way over to the small bed on the other side of the room. A door led into Atazi's personal chambers. She looked up at a writing desk, and a journal was placed on top of it, as well as three pens. Tanya walked over, and sat on the bench, opening the book. She breathed in, and began writing.

"We're sailing
We're sailing aren't we?
Its hard to tell the water from my tears
Don't worry
Have faith they told me
It was easier than in my younger years..." The words flowed from her mouth, into the pen, and onto the paper. She lifted it briefly, before continuing.

"Now than I'm older, now that it's colder
Life keeps on crashing
Day after day, like a wave after wave
We did everything right and now I'm asking

Where do we go? oh
When our prayers are answered
Where do we go? oh
When our prayers are answered but the answer is no

Tell me where the wind blows
Tell me where the wind goes
Where do we go?

We're dreaming
We're dreaming aren't we?
'Cause you're still with me sometimes when I sleep
This hallway, I'll walk it bravely
And all the cliffs and faultlines in between

Now than I'm older, now that it's colder
Life keeps on crashing

Where do we go? oh
Where do we go? oh

Where do we go?

Now than I'm older, now that it's colder
Life keeps on crashing

Where do we go? oh
Where do we go? oh

Where do we go?" Tanya looked at the writing, and then the pen. She placed the pen down, before going back over to the window. She gripped the chain and pulled, trying to get it to break.

##

Atazi stared at Uzuri with intrigue, before her eyes lit up. "Oh!" She laughed. "I know what you are." She smiled darkly.

(Should Atazi win, cause she is a Diamond, as well as the fact that she holds Tanya and Uzuri's gems?)

(Guys, I realized something that will wreck Kopa and Vitani's relationship.)

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 10:13 AM
(So clever. SO CLEVER STAR XDD)
"Oh shoot." Bunga sighed, but made no attempt to struggle.
Ono chucked slightly. "We're doing this, and we're doing this together one way or the next."
"Theres a word for this." Bunga told them, eyes closing. "This is called KIDNAPPING."

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Vitani and Kopa are related. Family tree time!

Scar is Simba's uncle.
Kopa is Simba's son.
Vitani is Scar's daughter.
Vitani and Simba are cousins.
Catch my drift yet...?

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 01:52 PM
(NO RED PLEASE DON'T RUIN ANY OF MY SHIPS I DON'T CARE XDDDDD)

(Also Uzuri is gonna go kinda OP so be warned x3)

"You....." Uzuri chuckled darkly. "You have no idea who I am." Uzuri reached forward and touched the fire, letting it wrap around her arm.

##

"It's called taking you to the trailer without permission," Fuli corrected with a smirk as Beshte carried Bunga out.

##

"Huh?" Zircon's eyes flashed yellow, and her gem glowed brightly. Suddenly her vision went faster than their walking pace, through the gates and up to the castle, seeing Pearl and Kion in the dungeon.

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 02:00 PM
"KIDNAPPING!" Bunga yelled.
Ono laughed, then grabbed Bunga's bag and followed.

##

"You are the slowest person i've ever met." Kila told Koja. "You've gotta work on that."
"Sorry." Koja smiled at her. "Has anyone ever told you that your beautiful?"
"Shut up." Kila kept walking, pulling a chocolate bar out of her bag and taking a bite.

##

"So you've just lost all hope?" Kion asked, closing his eyes.
"Mhm." Pearl nodded, eyes closed.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:11 PM
"You are a class A gem," Atazi said, flames curling up her clothes, and turning the dress into a black fighting suit, hair tied back, and black diamond on her forehead, right in between the ruby and sapphire she had stolen from Uzuri and Tanya. "You can draw power from the elements, and use their power even when your gem is no longer connected to you." Atazi smiled, conjuring up a flame-like substance. "You are stronger than the average diamond. However, I am not an average diamond, Uzuri. I am the black diamond, and I know every single gem spell, I can cast the anti-elements, such as shadows, and I can now wield yours and Tanya's powers."

The gems began glowing, and they fused, turning her into a giant. "So, you want to play? Well let's play. If you win, you can take your siblings and precious Tanya back home. If I win, Tanya, all of your siblings, and you stay here and follow my every order."

She leaned closer. "The rules are simple. I'll give you your ruby. Whoever's physical form is damaged to the point of needing to turn back into their gem loses. Ready?" She tossed the ruby to Uzuri, her fusion changing slightly. She became smaller, and the sapphire moved to her eye.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"I see her!" Zircon squealed, pulling at Koja's hair. "I see her I see her!"

##

"What took you so long?" Vitani smirked when they climbed into the RV.

"We had some problems," Kopa smiled while Beshte sat Bunga on the couch.

##

Soon all the fire consumed around Uzuri's arm, and seaped into her skin. "Now that was pretty hot," Uzuri chuckled reaching out a hand. Her ruby shot away from Atazi and flew into her hand.

"You think you know everything about gems?" a blaze consumed Uzuri. "I know spells that not even you know."

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:16 PM
[You may want to edit and repost that post Star, I just posted something important]

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:20 PM
"I see her!" Zircon squealed, pulling at Koja's hair. "I see her I see her!"

##

"What took you so long?" Vitani smirked when they climbed into the RV.

"We had some problems," Kopa smiled while Beshte sat Bunga on the couch.

##

Soon all the fire consumed around Uzuri's arm, and seaped into her skin. "Now that was pretty hot," Uzuri chuckled reaching out a hand. Her ruby shot away from Atazi and flew into her hand.

"You think you know everything about gems?" a blaze consumed Uzuri. "I know spells that not even you know."

"Like that fire elemental spell your using right now to enhance your powers and health?" Atazi asked boredly. "Oh, wait!" She made a mock gasp. "Maybe your charging up your power! I assure you, child, I. Know. Everything. Like this time altering spell that diamonds can use, but never knew of!" Suddenly, she was behind Uzuri, holding Tanya in her arms with a grin.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 02:44 PM
(Correction Atazi, you don't know of Sapphire's book.)

(See how slick I was there? X3)

"Please," Uzuri rolled her eyes. Suddenly she was behind Atazi holding Tanya. "You know less than you think." She let Tanya go and closed her eyes. A black flame consumed her in a giant barrier.

"So," A girl with long black hair appeared in front of Uzuri, a dark grin on her face. "You finally decide to fuse with me?"

"Only because nobody knows of you or what you are," Uzuri crossed her arms

"Of course nobody knows," the girl chuckled. "I was created the day you were born. I was made for you. I am you. I'm in no records, no book no temples no visions. I'm entirely knew and powerful."

"And you'll make me win?" Uzuri held out a hand.

"Oh my friend!" The girl laughed. "With me, you've already won." she took Uzuri's hand and evaporated into a black smoke the consumed Uzuri's throat.

Uzuri let out a blood curdling scream, reaching out for miles. Soon the fire surrounding her disappeared, and she collapsed.

##

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Bunga sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Here." Ono said, tossing the bag beside him before walking over to the mini fridge.
Bunga looked at the bag in silence. Kion, im coming.

##

Pearl sighed, opening her eyes. "Your friends are trying to find you. They're leaving their house now."
"What? but I--" Kion looked at her, then at the door, eyes suddenly wide. "I told them...The note--"
"Did you really expect them to listen." Pearl said with a slight smile.
"No." Kion sighed, sitting back. "No. Not really."

##

"Huh?" Koja stopped walking.
"Where?" Kila asked as she continued, finishing off the candy bar.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 03:04 PM
(Two OP characters fighting. I wonder how this will go...
*cue image of nuclear bom*
*cue image of a barren desert that used to be a rainforest*)

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 03:05 PM
"Keep going!" Zircon pulled hard on Koja's hair.

##

"Babe please tell me you'll drive at an average speed," Kopa said as he sat on the couch.

"Are you kidding me!?" Vitani smirked "There's no way this baby's taking it slow!"

"Oh man," Fuli hung onto the wall.

"LET'S RIDE!!!" Vitani slammed down on the pedal, making them shoot forward.

"Whoa!" Kopa flew off the couch and collided with Ono.

##

"Hehehe...." Uzuri chuckled as she lifted herself a bit. "I never knew it was this great to be me." She stood and cracked her neck. Her eyes were consumed in black, with red dots in the middle.

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 03:09 PM
"Okay okay!" Koja kept walking, raising an eyebrow.

##

"AHHHH!!" Bunga screamed, grabbing his bag and holding on to the couch.
"KOPA GET OFF!" Ono yelled, pushing Kopa off of him.
"This is why I hate riding with you, 'Tani." Kiara sighed, sitting down on the couch and holding on.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 03:11 PM
"..." While Atazi stood in shock, Tanya leaped up, and tore her gem away from Atazi, bonding with it. She looked taller, and a black stripe ran through her hair. "Get 'em, Zuri." She said, grinning as she slammed a fingerless gloved hand into the other.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 03:30 PM
"With pleasure," Uzuri lifted her hand, and a large black gauntlet appeared. She smiled darkly at Atazi. "Still think you know everything about gems?"

##

"But it's so much fun!" Vitani laughed.

"YOU'RE GONNA KILL US ALL!!!" they screamed.

"Yippie!" Moja laughed when he shot past Kiara.

"MOJA!" Kopa exclaimed

##

"Oh man!" Zircon groaned, her gem glowing again. Soon she was a mouse and crawled into Koja's shirt, bitting his shoulder.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Atazi tilted her head, then summoned a blank journal. She wrote in it quickly, describing every detail in front of her with excitement. Her gem flickered from black to pink, as she wrote in it happily. "Wow!" She breathed out, finishing the sketch of Uzuri, blue eyes locking with Uzuri's, diamond still flickering from black to pink. "Can you tell me more about this?" She begged.

Tanya blinked, before leaning closer to Uzuri. "I think she's corrupted." She said quietly. "Not sure, but it seems like it."

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 07:29 PM
"What the?" Uzuri's demonic voice vanished, and her eyes cleared up.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"Can you tell me more about your transformation?" Atazi elaborated. Her gem was still flickering. "I mean, I know your the dark twin from the prophecy, but I didn't know you could do that! Maybe it was that one thing scribbled out underneath the prophecy...." she began pacing, tapping her pen against her chin. "I could only make out a few letters of each word, but maybe if I..." She stopped, and began writing again.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"I'll handle this," Sapphire sighed, floating down and placing a hand on Atazi's gem.

"What.....?" Uzuri was utterly confused

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Atazi swatted at Sapphire. "Hey!" She complained. "Don't touch me, I'm thinking!" She surrounded herself in a bubble that flickered from black to pink.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Uzuri thought for a moment, the her eyes shined. "Hey Atazi!" she said. "You want to learn more about me, right?"

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 08:18 PM
"Hold on, almost finished..." She jotted down the word, and laughed. "AHA! I figured it out!" She looked up. "Now, what were you saying?" The bubble melted away, and Atazi looked curious.

(So, Atazi is Pink Diamond. If a diamond becomes corrupted, they become a Black Diamond, an anti-being which is stronger than most. Atazi loves finding out anything she can about everything, while Black Atazi just wants mayhem and destruction. She just figured out how to keep Uzuri alive, and stable, but if anybody tries to help her become uncorrupted, she'll go ballistic and turn back to Black Atazi.)

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(Well how do we make her uncorrupted?)

"What if I told you I knew of a place that can give you much more stuff to research?" Uzuri smirked

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 08:28 PM
(It's simple. She has to remember what it was like to be normal, which means a trip to the mindscape! Also, giving her a library full of books.)

"Where?!" Atazi asked eagerly, snapping her fingers. Suddenly, a cart full of journals and pens appeared next to her.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 08:31 PM
(LIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTBUUUULLLLLLB!!!!!)

"Right in here," Uzuri opened a portal. "After you!"

*walks away to summon Random*

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Atazi ran in with her cart, eyes sparkling with excitement. "Books!!!!!!" She yelled happily.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"This is a library filled with gem history!" Uzuri explained. "Sapphire showed it to me!"

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 08:47 PM
"Eeee!" Atazi spun around, before falling to the floor happily.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 09:09 PM
"You like it?" Uzuri smiled

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 09:25 PM
"Yes!!" Atazi sat up, and sprinted to one bookshelf... before frowning. "These aren't organized!" She exclaimed, before twirling her finger. She began sorting them to different shelves. On shelf would be for one type of book, from a-z. Then ,the next. Then, the next. She nodded, the books now neatly organized.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 09:36 PM
"Atazi....." Uzuri walked forward and took Atazi's hand. "I'm glad you like it, but I can't share it with you. Not while your like this."

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 09:43 PM
"What do you mean?" Atazi furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm perfectly fine... I just had a nightmare about being killed last night, and then I woke up in my room at Chaka's house. Then I wrote about an evil queen coming back to life, because I just felt like it. Then I go outside, and you show me the library. There isn't anything wrong with me. Like, remember how yesterday you and I went hunting with Simba? And a few days ago, Chaka gave me a promise ring!"

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 09:49 PM
(this is where Uzuri let's out her kid side x3 cue the tears!)

"Atazi," suddenly threw herself onto Atazi, pulling her into a hug. Tears fell from her face and onto Atazi's shirt

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 09:51 PM
"W-what's going on Uzuri?" Atazi asked, trembling.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 10:06 PM
"I know it hurts......" Uzuri's voice began to crack. "To think of it as real. All the things that you said are real. You died. A part of you is dark and corrupted."

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 10:17 PM
"What are you talking about?!" Atazi asked with a quivering voice.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 10:21 PM
"You need to remember Atazi," Uzuri sniffed. "You need to remember what happen so you can be better."

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 10:31 PM
"What-"
"She's talking about me, darling." While Atazi was in Uzuri's arms, Black Diamond leaned against a bookshelf. "See, here's the truth. Just like Uzuri and Pearl, we were born on an eclipse. You are the Rose Diamond, and I am the Black Diamond. This little touching moment made us seperate from our fusion. See how my diamond is upsidedown star, and yours is normal?"

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 10:43 PM
"The likes of you aren't welcome," Sapphire narrowed her eyes "leave Atazi alone."

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Black Diamond merely smiled. "Well," She hummed. "At least I still have Chaka."

Atazi lunged forward. "No-"

Black Diamond froze her. "I can't have a goody-two-shoes like you ruin him." She smirked, and disappeared leaving behind a puff of black smoke.

"-you can't!" Atazi fell onto the wooden floor, letting out a ragged sob. She curled up into a ball. "She ruined everything." She muttered.

(So here is Atazi. She is going to be the Librarian, keeping records of every single event in gem history. She will be the nerdy one of the group, and become good friends with Sapphire.)

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 11:00 PM
(Sup x3)

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Heyo~

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 11:02 PM
(don't say sup post -_- x3)

"Don't worry Atazi," Uzuri wipped her eyes and placed a hanf on Atazi's shoulders. Her eyes hardened. "If there's one think I now about black gems, she's not going to win."

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 11:07 PM
(Fine x3)
"AAAAHHH!!!!" Koja screamed. "MOUSE!!!"
Kila stopped and stared at him.

##

Bunga sighed and looked out the window, frowning.

##

Kion looked at the cell door, then sighed and looked away.
"You miss your boyfriend, huh?" Pearl asked quietly.
"I miss all of them."
"You miss him more."

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Tanya knelt by Atazi, helping her up. Her eyes sparkled slightly with rage as she stared at the spot where BD had stood. "Atazi is the Librarian." She murmured quietly in Sapphire and Uzuri's ears.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 11:23 PM
(Thank you -gives chocolate chip pancakes-)

"Faster!!!" Zircon turned into a squirrel, and bit down on his side with her buck teeth.

##

"Adventure here we come!" Vitani whooped, and Beshte and Kopa groaned.

"Hey," Fuli sat next to Bunga

##

"Right," Uzuri and Sapphire nodded

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 11:26 PM
(PANCAKES -eats- THANKIES!)
"IM GOING!!!" Koja ran forward, rushing past Kila.
Kila giggled and hurried after him, reaching his side easily.

##

Bunga looked up briefly. "Hey." He muttered.

##

Kion sighed, shutting his eyes. "Okay. You got me."
"You'll see him soon." Pearl promised.
"He's coming here?" Kion's eyes snapped open again.
Pearl chuckled. "You'll see him soon." Was all she replied.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 11:30 PM
(You're welcome x3)

(Also Kila is fast for being pregnant x3)

"Faster, faster!" Zircon ran all around Koja's body, bitting him continuously.

##

"We'll find him," Fuli placed a hand on Bunga's shoulder

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 11:36 PM
(I knowwww XDDDDDD)
"I hope so." Bunga looked away, his frown deepening.

##

"Dont worry. Everything will be fine." Pearl said, leaning back and shutting her eyes.
"I hope so." Kion looked away, frowning.

##

"KILA HELP!!!" Koja yelled as he ran faster.
Kila giggled, keeping pace. "Alright Zircon take it easy we're literally right here!" She pointed to the castle.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 11:43 PM
"Okay!" Zircon turned back to normal, climbing back onto Koja's shoulders.

"Who goes there!?" The guard demanded when he saw them

##

"Can I tell you something?" Fuli asked

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Koja gasped in relief, then stared at the guard.
"Im Kila." Kila replied. "This is my boyfriend, Koja, and..." She looked at Zircon. "My daughter Zircon."
(Yes she basically sees Zircon as a daughter now x3)
(MATERNAL INSTINCTS XDD)

##

"What?" Bunga asked, sighing.

Stario&Co.
November 13th, 2016, 11:53 PM
"Okay I legit find that cute x3)

"Zircon!?" the guard pointed his sword at them, and Zircon hid behind Koja. "That Zircon belongs to Emperor Chaka!"

##

"I had a crush on Kion once," Fuli sighed.

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 11:56 PM
(x3)
Koja glared at the guard, hiding Zircon behind him.
Kila's eyes darkened. "Touch my daughter and it will be the worst, and last, mistake you ever make in your life. Which if you touch her will not last very long."
(Heh.....Guard if I were you i'd back off before Kila whoops your butt XDD)

##

Bunga looked at her. "Really?"

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 12:21 AM
(DANG Kila's feisty! XD)

"When I first met you guys....I was alone," Fuli sighed. "Kion gave me the opportunity to be something great. I guess that's what started it. I made myself get over him when I first saw the way he looked at you." she smiled "I may not feel about Kion that way anymore, but I still care about him, and I promise to help you find him."

##

"Yee," the guard backed up immediately

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 12:29 AM
"Good boy." Kila said, smiling. "Now then. Where were we?" she paused. "Whatcha got to eat here?"
"Kila." Koja rolled his eyes.
"Right. Sorry." Kila sighed, rolling her eyes as well. "We're looking for his sister, Pearl." she told the guard.

##

"Thanks Fuli." Bunga's smile fell then, and he looked down. "I just wish I could've helped him."

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 12:38 AM
"I think you're helping a whole lot right now," Fuli smiled, then turned to see Kopa and Moja sleeping on the other couch. "Heh," she shook her head, and squeezed Bunga's shoudler. "Try to get some sleep," she stood and walked over, gently picking up Moja (Who looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e6/ed/d0/e6edd08e2e447c3b7ae41410246dd631.jpg )

##

"In the castle," the guard pointed at the castle "top tower hallway to the left. First cell you see."

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 12:42 AM
"Sleep." Bunga echoed quietly before looking out the window again. "Like thats gonna happen."

##

"Thank you!" Kila smiled, picking Zircon before walking past the guard and into the castle, disappearing inside.
Koja sighed. "I love her. But for a pregnant lady she is fast." He said aloud, hurrying after Kila.

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 12:50 AM
"Kila!" Tawi ran up with an ice cream cone, hugging Kila's leg.

"Who're you?" Zircon peaked from behind Koja

##

"Try at least Bunga," Fuli gave him an almost pleading look. "Please." she walked away to the bedrooms.

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 01:00 AM
"Zircon, this is my baby brother Tawi." Kila introduced them, smiling as she bent down to hug Tawi gently.
Koja looked around. "Where'd the guard say Pearl was?"
"Top tower hallway to the left, first cell."
"You have good memory." Koja took Zircon's hand and led her up the stairs.
Kila rolled her eyes, ruffling Tawi's hair gently before following Koja.

##

Bunga glanced after Fuli, then looked down and reached into the bag, pulling out a picture of him and Kion. He stared at it for a moment, then gave a half smile before looking back to look out the window. "I'll find you Kion, I promise." He whispered.

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 01:06 AM
"Pearl!" Zircon called. "Pearl!"

"Who's Pearl?" Tawi quickly followed them

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Pearl looked up. "Zircon."
"Peaaarrrl!" Koja called.
"Pearl is Koja's sister." Kila explained. "Pearl!" she called.
"Kila?" Kion's head snapped up.

##

Bunga put the picture back in the bag, glancing at the others.
(Okay. So when everyone else is asleep Bunga's gonna sneak away from them and try to find Kion. Of course being Bunga he will succeed and there will be more Kiunga interaction x3)

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 01:19 AM
"Pearl!" Zircon spotted the cell and ran over to it. "Pearl I found friends! And they wanna help!"

"Big brother!" Tawi ran over to the cell

##

(Fine...but I'm guilt tripping him later X3)

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 01:22 AM
(Okay XD)
"Big brother?" Kila walked forward and stopped when she saw Kion. "Oh my god. Kion?"
"Hey." Kion nodded.
Pearl smiled at Zircon. "I know."
"Hey sis." Koja smiled.
Pearl looked at him. "Hello big brother."

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 06:31 AM
"I'll get you out!" Zircon turned into a raccoon and climbed up the bars, then started picking the lock.

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 01:18 PM
"No, Zircon." Pearl said calmly. "We will only be caught again. For now, we stay."
"For now?" Kion echoed.
"We'll get out in time." Pearl raised an eyebrow, looking at Kila. "Who're you?"
"Your sister-in-law." Kila replied, making Koja grin.

##

"Im sorry guys." Bunga muttered under his breath as he opened the door beside where he was sitting, glancing at the others who were asleep. He sighed, then grabbed his bag and jumped out, closing the door behind him before taking off.

Stario&Co.
November 14th, 2016, 05:11 PM
(Like I said on the other rp, I think OnoxFuli could be a thing)

"But I don't like seeing you locked up!" Zircon whimpered, turning back into a girl and sliding down

rubinaito
November 14th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Atazi stood up, adjusting her glasses. They glinted sharply as she snapped her fingers, opening a portal. "We must go back." She said sharply. She scooped up a journal, flipping through the pages, before plucking out a white key with a Rose Diamond on the end. She stepped through, motioning for the others to follow. She was right in front of the others, though she ignored them for the time being.

Tanya stepped through, looking around. She furrowed her eyebrow as she watched Atazi cast her spell to keep the portal open.