PDA

View Full Version : Danger In Fiction

Pages : [1] 2 3

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 01:34 PM
((Based on the thing by Cyndago- go watch it!!))

THIS IS CLOSED NOW
I mean, there's really no way to incorporate anybody in this anymore..
I'll leave the intro here though.
Read if you want??
Rivergold Brambleflight
Writing is a powerful thing.
You don't know me, but you probably know my books. I've written many bestsellers over the years, but lately, people- characters- like you haven't been cooperating too well. You see, I need you to work with me, or I'll have to make you.
----
You live a normal life, until one day, you're transported into another world. You've been placed in a horror book, but you don't know it. A voice is booming from the sky, telling you what you say and do. Do you follow this voice or disobey? What will happen? You or the author decides.
----

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Name: This will never be stated, so it's not important. Call him "The Author"
Age (16 or older please): 29
Appearance: He is of average height, pale skinned, with short, black hair. He has brown eyes, covered with glasses. He has muscles, and wears a dark gray button-up shirt with black dress pants and black shoes.
Personality: Controlling and easily frustrated. You could call him sort of a sadist, or evil towards his characters, as he likes the worst of situations upon them. He realizes the power he has and almost abuses it.
Other: ;);););)

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Appearance: He is of average height, pale skinned, with short, black hair. He has brown eyes, covered with glasses. He has muscles, and wears a dark gray button-up shirt with black dress pants and black shoes.
Personality: Controlling and easily frustrated. You could call him sort of a sadist, or evil towards his characters, as he likes the worst of situations upon them. He realizes the power he has and almost abuses it.

Name: Rose Iris
Appearance: she has black hair that falls in lush, thick waves down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a dark purple. She wears a red spaghetti strap tank and short jean hip hugger shorts. On her feet are black sandals with long straps that wrap around her legs up to the middle of her shins. She wears eyeliner.
Persona: brave, determined, sarcastic. She wants to do what is right, and puts others first, and herself last, always.
Plan on Listening? hmm... it'll depend.
Other: can she be the main character?

ItsATryp

Rivergold
April 7th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Name: Ana
Age (16 or older please): 24
Appearance:
Personality: tbrped
Plan On Listening?: Ahahahaha no.
Questions:
Other:

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Name: Alex Byrne.
Age (16 or older please): 18
Appearance: Boopity Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Plan On Listening?: Hmm... I'll think abou- No.
Questions: Nope.
Other: Hallo.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Name: Rose Iris
Appearance: she has black hair that falls in lush, thick waves down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a dark purple. She wears a red spaghetti strap tank and short jean hip hugger shorts. On her feet are black sandals with long straps that wrap around her legs up to the middle of her shins. She wears eyeliner.
Persona: brave, determined, sarcastic. She wants to do what is right, and puts others first, and herself last, always.
Plan on Listening? hmm... it'll depend.
Other: can she be the main character?

ItsATrypi
Accepted! Also- in the story, a group of people work together, so there isn't a main role. :)

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Name: Alex Byrne.
Age (16 or older please): 18
Appearance: Boopity Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Plan On Listening?: Hmm... I'll think abou- No.
Questions: Nope.
Other: Hallo.
Accepted!! :3

Serendipity
April 7th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Name: Salem
Age (16 or older please): 17 and a half
Appearance: Black hair blue eyes I guess why not
Personality: Annoying, spicy taco, sarcastic, braggy, He has that 'I wont listen to nobody' attitude
Plan On Listening?: No, That would be against his personality traits
Questions:
Other:

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Name: Salem
Age (16 or older please): 17 and a half
Appearance: Black hair blue eyes I guess why not
Personality: Annoying, spicy taco, sarcastic, braggy, He has that 'I wont listen to nobody' attitude
Plan On Listening?: No, That would be against his personality traits
Questions:
Other:
Accepted~~~

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 07:04 PM
We can start if everyone wants to.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 07:05 PM
We can start if everyone wants to.
( Do you want us to start with being in the real world first? )

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM
( Do you want us to start with being in the real world first? )
Yes, please.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Name: Ana
Age (16 or older please): 17
Appearance: boo (https://www.google.com/search?q=ba+anime+girl&safe=strict&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjttd6FkJPTAhVL7YMKHQWBB2gQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=918#imgrc=l48u3YDk3g_muM:)
Personality: tbrped
Plan On Listening?: Ahahahaha no.
Questions:
Other:
Accepted.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 08:11 PM
((Immuna start now.))

A man paced around his room, holding a pencil in his head. Sheets of notebook paper were scattered on his desk messily, some filled with writing, others crumpled up, and the few in the middle, blank. Ideas spiraled through his head, but he couldn't imagine how to write it down on paper. How to introduce the characters, how to fill the plot, the first word to write down.. Suddenly, it struck him like a lightning bolt. The perfect beginning for this nightmare. He smiled, glanced at his pencil, and sat down in his chair.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Alex walked through the streets of the small town he lived in, his brown eyes scanning the signs of places to his right. He finally went inside one place, taking a fishing pole and some bait off of the shelf and going up to the desk to pay for it. He was buying the fishing supplies to fish with his family up in Minnesota. And he hoped they would catch some good sized fish.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Alex walked through the streets of the small town he lived in, his brown eyes scanning the signs of places to his right. He finally went inside one place, taking a fishing pole and some bait off of the shelf and going up to the desk to pay for it. He was buying the fishing supplies to fish with his family up in Minnesota. And he hoped they would catch some good sized fish.
The author sat down and wrote. Alex was transported to the place he described. "A boy found himself in a cold, dark room, light barely visible. His name was... John.. No.. Derek.." He muttered to himself, thinking of a name. "Alex! His name was Alex." He scribbled down on a piece of paper. "He looked around with confusion, trying to find any way to get out. 'Am I alone?' He thought."
((Anyone can join at any moment, I'll incorporate the character into the story))

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 10:37 PM
The author sat down and wrote. Alex was transported to the place he described. "A boy found himself in a cold, dark room, light barely visible. His name was... John.. No.. Derek.." He muttered to himself, thinking of a name. "Alex! His name was Alex." He scribbled down on a piece of paper. "He looked around with confusion, trying to find any way to get out. 'Am I alone?' He thought."
((Anyone can join at any moment, I'll incorporate the character into the story))
Alex smiled as he paid for the fishing equipment and bait, about to take it when he then teleported, or rather appeared, into a cold, dark room. He could barely see with such little light. He heard a booming voice say something about someone trying to find a way out of something, but Alex had focused on something else. "Where am I?" He said softly, saying it again a bit louder.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Alex smiled as he paid for the fishing equipment and bait, about to take it when he then teleported, or rather appeared, into a cold, dark room. He could barely see with such little light. He heard a booming voice say something about someone trying to find a way out of something, but Alex had focused on something else. "Where am I?" He said softly, saying it again a bit louder.
The author glanced down at the paper, aware of what his subject was doing. He wrote down again, reading aloud, "Alex began to search for clues to find out where he was. He walked over towards something that he saw laying on the cool ground. The boy picked it up, and noticed it was a book with a leather cover. It had no title."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 11:11 PM
The author glanced down at the paper, aware of what his subject was doing. He wrote down again, reading aloud, "Alex began to search for clues to find out where he was. He walked over towards something that he saw laying on the cool ground. The boy picked it up, and noticed it was a book with a leather cover. It had no title."
Alex looked up as the booming voice was heard again. He then went over to the book and picked it up, turning it over and looking on the sides to see no title and a leather cover. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" He asks, looking up into nothing again.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Alex looked up as the booming voice was heard again. He then went over to the book and picked it up, turning it over and looking on the sides to see no title and a leather cover. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" He asks, looking up into nothing again.
The man grumbled, getting frustrated with the boy. He told him, "Cooperate, son." He then went back to reading and writing. "Alex pondered whether to open the book or not. Curiosity got the best of him and be turned to the first page, startled to see blood stains and barely readable words. He managed to get out, 'test...ZQ138....failure....bloodlust.....unstoppa ble..' These words sent chills down his spine, and he questioned again if he was alone or not."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 12:01 AM
The man grumbled, getting frustrated with the boy. He told him, "Cooperate, son." He then went back to reading and writing. "Alex pondered whether to open the book or not. Curiosity got the best of him and be turned to the first page, startled to see blood stains and barely readable words. He managed to get out, 'test...ZQ138....failure....bloodlust.....unstoppa ble..' These words sent chills down his spine, and he questioned again if he was alone or not."
"Wait, I'm sorry, cooperate? Why should I cooperate when your not answering any of my questions!?" Alex yelled, turning to the first page of the book and seeing exactly what the man said. "Okay, this is a joke, right?"

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 12:15 AM
"Wait, I'm sorry, cooperate? Why should I cooperate when your not answering any of my questions!?" Alex yelled, turning to the first page of the book and seeing exactly what the man said. "Okay, this is a joke, right?"
He slammed his fist on the desk and said loudly with frustration, "I'm the narrator here, I write the story, not you. So listen to my voice, do as told, and you might not die." He cracked his knuckles and went back to writing. "Alex needed to find a way out fast. Suddenly, he heard a noise behind the wall, sounding like metal against metal."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 12:19 AM
He slammed his fist on the desk and said loudly with frustration, "I'm the narrator here, I write the story, not you. So listen to my voice, do as told, and you might not die." He cracked his knuckles and went back to writing. "Alex needed to find a way out fast. Suddenly, he heard a noise behind the wall, sounding like metal against metal."
Alex sighed, jerking back as he heard the noise behind the wall. It mostly sounded like metal against metal, just as the booming voice had said. This was getting weird, Alex thinking it was less and less a joke.

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Alex sighed, jerking back as he heard the noise behind the wall. It mostly sounded like metal against metal, just as the booming voice had said. This was getting weird, Alex thinking it was less and less a joke.
The author was now content. "Alex looked around for any sort of exit, but only found a glass window leading to a hallway. He glanced around for any sort of weapon, but found none. Reluctantly, he punched through the glass, breaking it but also making his fist bleed. The pain went through his body, it hurt awfully. After getting the glass out of the cuts, he pushed the glass until he made a big enough hole to step through."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 12:38 AM
The author was now content. "Alex looked around for any sort of exit, but only found a glass window leading to a hallway. He glanced around for any sort of weapon, but found none. Reluctantly, he punched through the glass, breaking it but also making his fist bleed. The pain went through his body, it hurt awfully. After getting the glass out of the cuts, he pushed the glass until he made a big enough hole to step through."
Alex looked around and saw the glass window, hoping the booming voice was wrong about there being no weapon. But he found none, banging on the glass multiple times until there was a large crack, which he then punched through. His fist was bleeding pretty badly, and it stung a lot, but he picked the pieces of glass out of the wound and broke the rest of the glass around the window, climbing out and into the hallway.

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Alex looked around and saw the glass window, hoping the booming voice was wrong about there being no weapon. But he found none, banging on the glass multiple times until there was a large crack, which he then punched through. His fist was bleeding pretty badly, and it stung a lot, but he picked the pieces of glass out of the wound and broke the rest of the glass around the window, climbing out and into the hallway.

He continued writing. "He noticed other windows down the hall. He walked up to one and saw a girl about his age, asleep. He banged on the window, but didn't wake her up. He didn't want to harm his fist anymore, or make more noise, so he left her. Others were in other rooms. Suddenly, behind in in the distance, he heard the metal-sounding noise once more. He began to run fast, turning a left and finding a door."

Rivergold
April 8th, 2017, 12:56 AM
(oml this reminds me so much of Inkheart XD)
Ana sat on a stool in her shop, polishing the barrel of her gun. She'd heard people talk about a "voice," but she doubted its existence. "I mean," she said lovingly to Darnele, her beautifully made sub-machine gun with extra magazine storage and long-range capabilities, "who's to say it's not just a random schnoz with hidden speakers and a microphone?" with a toss of her head she flicked her hair from her shoulder as she stood and put Darnel on the rack with her sisters. "If the guy tries it on me, I'll blast his face to yesterday."

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 01:00 AM
(oml this reminds me so much of Inkheart XD)
Ana sat on a stool in her shop, polishing the barrel of her gun. She'd heard people talk about a "voice," but she doubted its existence. "I mean," she said lovingly to Darnele, her beautifully made sub-machine gun with extra magazine storage and long-range capabilities, "who's to say it's not just a random schnoz with hidden speakers and a microphone?" with a toss of her head she flicked her hair from her shoulder as she stood and put Darnel on the rack with her sisters. "If the guy tries it on me, I'll blast his face to yesterday."
"After he left, though, the girl stirred." Ana was transported to a room like Alex's, but it wasn't his. "She woke in a dark room as well, confused on where she was. She sat up, calling out for someone, saying, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Nobody replied, for Alex could not hear."

Rivergold
April 8th, 2017, 01:06 AM
"After he left, though, the girl stirred." Ana was transported to a room like Alex's, but it wasn't his. "She woke in a dark room as well, confused on where she was. She sat up, calling out for someone, saying, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Nobody replied, for Alex could not hear." Ana smiled at the guns on her wall, then suddenly the lights went out. And the room was cold. "OY!!!" She yelled, then felt forward with her hands, feeling only a cold stone wall. "HEY WHERE'S MY GUNS!!!" She snarled at the ceiling. "COME HERE SPEAKERBOY! I WILL SHOOT YOU IN YOUR FACE SHOW YOURSELF TO ME!!!!!"

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Ana smiled at the guns on her wall, then suddenly the lights went out. And the room was cold. "OY!!!" She yelled, then felt forward with her hands, feeling only a cold stone wall. "HEY WHERE'S MY GUNS!!!" She snarled at the ceiling. "COME HERE SPEAKERBOY! I WILL SHOOT YOU IN YOUR FACE SHOW YOURSELF TO ME!!!!!"
The man felt like stabbing the girl already. He could tell this one wouldn't work with him very well. He spoke towards her only, not letting Alex hear. "Shut up, will you! You'll wake up China like that!" He then angrily scribbled down, "Soon, she heard a noise sounding right inside the room, sounding like metal against metal." If she wouldn't cooperate well, he was gonna give her the worst.

Rivergold
April 8th, 2017, 01:14 AM
The man felt like stabbing the girl already. He could tell this one wouldn't work with him very well. He spoke towards her only, not letting Alex hear. "Shut up, will you! You'll wake up China like that!" He then angrily scribbled down, "Soon, she heard a noise sounding right inside the room, sounding like metal against metal." If she wouldn't cooperate well, he was gonna give her the worst.
"GOOD THEY DESERVE TO HATE YOU TOO!!" She screamed back, whipping out a handgun at the sound.

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 01:20 AM
"GOOD THEY DESERVE TO HATE YOU TOO!!" She screamed back, whipping out a handgun at the sound.
He then wrote, "The girl named Ana was weaponless," which made her gun and anything else used to attack on her disappear. "The sound drew nearer and nearer, until it was silent as well." The author tapped the pencil on the desk for a moment, until writing, "Then, something cold ran across her arm, leaving a cut and blood running down her skin."

Rivergold
April 8th, 2017, 01:28 AM
He then wrote, "The girl named Ana was weaponless," which made her gun and anything else used to attack on her disappear. "The sound drew nearer and nearer, until it was silent as well." The author tapped the pencil on the desk for a moment, until writing, "Then, something cold ran across her arm, leaving a cut and blood running down her skin."THe gun was wrenched from her hands. "YOU ARE A FLARKTARDING BUTTSICLE!!!" She didn't even flinch at the cut. "Oooh, what's this? Razors? Swords?" she grabbed whatever it was, feeling the cool blade of the sword cut into her hand. "Sword, me likey. Thank you~" She kicked out and pulled, freeing the sword and grabbing the handle, which soon felt slick in her grasp. Her eyes now adjusting, she looked around at the walls around her, but didn't see any more swords. She did, though see a metal wall. With a very nice seam in it. "Oh, what's in here, Speakerboy? More fun?"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 08:04 AM
He continued writing. "He noticed other windows down the hall. He walked up to one and saw a girl about his age, asleep. He banged on the window, but didn't wake her up. He didn't want to harm his fist anymore, or make more noise, so he left her. Others were in other rooms. Suddenly, behind in in the distance, he heard the metal-sounding noise once more. He began to run fast, turning a left and finding a door."
Alex did notice the windows, looking inside them, but not banging on the windows. He heard the metal against metal sound again and ran down the corridor, turning left and finding a door. "Well, do I open it or something?" He asked, looking up.

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Alex did notice the windows, looking inside them, but not banging on the windows. He heard the metal against metal sound again and ran down the corridor, turning left and finding a door. "Well, do I open it or something?" He asked, looking up.

¤Insert_User_Name¤ Alex x Rose? ))

ItsATryp I'm starting :3

Rose walked the high school's halls to her next class, then started running when the one minute bell rang. She hurried down the hall and launched herself through her classroom's open doorway, crying out, "I'm here!!!", only to fall on her hands and knees. She stood, tossed her lush dark waves over her shoulder, and sashayed over to her desk. She sat, avoiding her teacher's usual glare at her tardiness. She meekly opened her calculus workbook, and began wirking the problems. She wished she was at her mother's bakery, helping out and giving out food to the customers. She loved helping others, and would rather be moving than sitting in a dull classroom doing hard math. She sighed and took her thermos with her vanilla caramel flavored coffee and took a few gulps.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 10:47 AM
¤Insert_User_Name¤ Alex x Rose? ))

ItsATryp I'm starting :3

Rose walked the high school's halls to her next class, then started running when the one minute bell rang. She hurried down the hall and launched herself through her classroom's open doorway, crying out, "I'm here!!!", only to fall on her hands and knees. She stood, tossed her lush dark waves over her shoulder, and sashayed over to her desk. She sat, avoiding her teacher's usual glare at her tardiness. She meekly opened her calculus workbook, and began wirking the problems. She wished she was at her mother's bakery, helping out and giving out food to the customers. She loved helping others, and would rather be moving than sitting in a dull classroom doing hard math. She sighed and took her thermos with her vanilla caramel flavored coffee and took a few gulps.
( Sure! :3 )

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 10:49 AM
( Sure! :3 )

Kk! Cool. :3 I need to wait for Tryp's next Reply first, though. He needs to teleport me to the dark room and all that >.< ))

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 11:04 AM
"Alex touched the handle. It was very cold. He turned it, and slowly opened the door. Sadly for him, it was not an escape, but another room, filled with what seems to be hospital beds," he wrote, and then remembered the other character.

Rivergold
If she wasn't going to play nice, he wouldn't either. "The sword was snatched from her hand. She was left in the cold, dark room, with no way of escaping." He decided to try again.

RosePet123
"A different girl woke up in a room just like the others," he scribbled down, sending Rose into the same situation. "Reacting like all the others, she panicked a little, and looked around. 'Where am I?' She asked, but there was no answer."

((I hear a ship being planned. Eheheheheh))

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 11:07 AM
"Alex touched the handle. It was very cold. He turned it, and slowly opened the door. Sadly for him, it was not an escape, but another room, filled with what seems to be hospital beds," he wrote, and then remembered the other character.

Rivergold
If she wasn't going to play nice, he wouldn't either. "The sword was snatched from her hand. She was left in the cold, dark room, with no way of escaping." He decided to try again.

RosePet123
"A different girl woke up in a room just like the others," he scribbled down, sending Rose into the same situation. "Reacting like all the others, she panicked a little, and looked around. 'Where am I?' She asked, but there was no answer."
Alex opened the door, seeing the hospital beds, and not an escape from wherever he was, groaning and looking around the room for anything else.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Kk! Cool. :3 I need to wait for Tryp's next Reply first, though. He needs to teleport me to the dark room and all that >.< ))
( Okay. X3 )

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 11:36 AM

Rivergold

RosePet123

( Okay. X3 )

ItsATryp Yep X3))

Rose was suddenly in a dark room, and she glanced around widly. She reached out to feel a cool wall. She was breathing hard, fearing she was going insane. She was in math class just a second ago... how in the heck did she get here? She calls out desperately, "Hello? Where am I?"

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Alex opened the door, seeing the hospital beds, and not an escape from wherever he was, groaning and looking around the room for anything else.
"He noticed a clipboard next to one of the beds. He picked it up and read it, anxiety sparking through his body. 'Patient No. 213, diagnosed with schizophrenia. Patient 213, Wilson Ward, having severe hallucinations, false memories, etc. Speaks of voices as many...' The rest of the words were smeared."
RosePet123
"The girl, named Rose, looked around. Her heart was racing faster than a train. Her first goal was to try to figure out where she was. No clues in the room led to any conclusions. There was no door, but, of course, a window." He thought for a moment. "She kicked at the glass, but it didn't break. She continued until a crack appeared, and then pushed on the glass, making a hole. Like Alex, though, she cut her hand, but not as severely as he did."

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 12:07 PM
"He noticed a clipboard next to one of the beds. He picked it up and read it, anxiety sparking through his body. 'Patient No. 213, diagnosed with schizophrenia. Patient 213, Wilson Ward, having severe hallucinations, false memories, etc. Speaks of voices as many...' The rest of the words were smeared."
RosePet123
"The girl, named Rose, looked around. Her heart was racing faster than a train. Her first goal was to try to figure out where she was. No clues in the room led to any conclusions. There was no door, but, of course, a window." He thought for a moment. "She kicked at the glass, but it didn't break. She continued until a crack appeared, and then pushed on the glass, making a hole. Like Alex, though, she cut her hand, but not as severely as he did."

Rose fantically glanced around, her beat beating like a hammer in her breast. She put her head in her hands, her long lush waves falling over her face and shoulders. Think, think, think, THINK! She then looked up, flipping her hair from her eyes, hearing the voice. "Uh, hello? Can you tell me where I am?" When she got no answer, she looked around again and saw a window. She hurried over to it, and she raised a sandaled foot and kicked at it until a spiderweb of cracks appeared. She then used a hand and pushed at the glass until it broke away completely, and she cursed as she pulled her bleeding hand back, holding it to her chest. She slowly took bits of glass from the cuts in her hand, hissing in pain. She then truned her hand this way and that, and was relieved to see there were no serious injuries. The worst thing to happen to it would be a slight infection from the dirt that had caked the glass. She raised a leg sticking it through the window, then hoisted herself up, then went through, landing gracefully on her feet.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 12:07 PM
RosePet123
Alex picked up the clipboard, wincing as his bleeding hand hurt, switching the clipboard to his other hand. He then read it, wondering where the patient went when he heard glass hit the floor down the hallway, jerking around towards the door and slowly walking towards it. He tried not to make a noise while doing so, so if the thing that broke the glass was hostile, he would not be noticed right away.

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Alex picked up the clipboard, wincing as his bleeding hand hurt, switching the clipboard to his other hand. He then read it, wondering where the patient went when he heard glass hit the floor down the hallway, jerking around towards the door and slowly walking towards it. He tried not to make a noise while doing so, so if the thing that broke the glass was hostile, he would not be noticed right away.
"Alex slowly made his way down the hall, waiting for whatever was there, but he just saw a.. girl."
RosePet123
"She looked at him in panic, and yelled, "Who are you?!" She didn't know if she was terrified or relieved to see someone else in this nightmare of a place. What either of them didn't know was what lied around the corner, waiting for them in the shadows..."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 8th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"Alex slowly made his way down the hall, waiting for whatever was there, but he just saw a.. girl."
RosePet123
"She looked at him in panic, and yelled, "Who are you?!" She didn't know if she was terrified or relieved to see someone else in this nightmare of a place. What either of them didn't know was what lied around the corner, waiting for them in the shadows..."
Rose fantically glanced around, her beat beating like a hammer in her breast. She put her head in her hands, her long lush waves falling over her face and shoulders. Think, think, think, THINK! She then looked up, flipping her hair from her eyes, hearing the voice. "Uh, hello? Can you tell me where I am?" When she got no answer, she looked around again and saw a window. She hurried over to it, and she raised a sandaled foot and kicked at it until a spiderweb of cracks appeared. She then used a hand and pushed at the glass until it broke away completely, and she cursed as she pulled her bleeding hand back, holding it to her chest. She slowly took bits of glass from the cuts in her hand, hissing in pain. She then truned her hand this way and that, and was relieved to see there were no serious injuries. The worst thing to happen to it would be a slight infection from the dirt that had caked the glass. She raised a leg sticking it through the window, then hoisted herself up, then went through, landing gracefully on her feet.
Alex ignored the voice and turned the corner seeing the girl and smiling. He wasn't alone in this godforsaken place. He opens his mouth to speak to the girl when he heard the voice say something about a thing waiting in the shadows for them, his smile disappearing instantly. "What!?"

Serendipity
April 8th, 2017, 03:26 PM
RosePet123
(Can you teleport Salem next to rose?)

Rivergold
April 8th, 2017, 06:33 PM

@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)

@RosePet123 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1756)

(...why do I for some reason wanna ship Ana x the Author?)

She felt something tug hard on her sword, but yanked back, cutting through whatever it was with the sharp blade. "Mine!" She started slicing the sword through the air, ready for whatever tried to take her sword next. suddenly, she heard the metal against metal sound and darted forward, barely making it through the wall before it closed on her sword, snatching it from her hand. Now in another room, she turned and looked at the sword, sticking out of the wall like the sword in the stone. She tugged on it. nothing. "Hmph." She looked around at the other three blank walls and kicked at the floor, noticing bricks. "...Oy speakers," she said, "What's with the bricks?" She then took a spoon out of her sock and tapped it on the wall. A minute later, there was a quiet scraping sound.

appariitiion
April 8th, 2017, 11:21 PM
(Can you teleport Salem next to rose?)
((Everyone ends up in a room))

Rivergold
"Stop!" He yelled in frustration, throwing the pencil halfway across the room. He grumbled, walked over, picked up the pencil, and sat back down. He spoke with a calm voice although he was steaming. "Ahah, 'speakers'. Funny. Now, I'm going to need you to listen, and cooperate. Cooperate."

Serendipity
April 9th, 2017, 10:33 AM

Rivergold
"Stop!" He yelled in frustration, throwing the pencil halfway across the room. He grumbled, walked over, picked up the pencil, and sat back down. He spoke with a calm voice although he was steaming. "Ahah, 'speakers'. Funny. Now, I'm going to need you to listen, and cooperate. Cooperate."
Salem stood up in the dark, stuffy room. He looked around, trying to find a way out. He crawled out into a hallway, spotting a girl RosePet123

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 9th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Salem stood up in the dark, stuffy room. He looked around, trying to find a way out. He crawled out into a hallway, spotting a girl RosePet123
Alex watched as another person came out of a room, the boy's back turned to him. "Who are you?" He asks, trying to sound nice in a situation like this. "You know what, let's all forget the booming voice telling us what to do real quick, and introduce ourselves." He says. "I'm Alex. Alex Byrne. And what are your names?" He gestures to the girl and boy in front of him. RosePet123

Serendipity
April 9th, 2017, 11:22 AM
[Alex watched as another person came out of a room, the boy's back turned to him. "Who are you?" He asks, trying to sound nice in a situation like this. "You know what, let's all forget the booming voice telling us what to do real quick, and introduce ourselves." He says. "I'm Alex. Alex Byrne. And what are your names?" He gestures to the girl and boy in front of him. RosePet123
"I'm Salem." The boy said, making an effort to sound manly xD. He turned to the girl RosePet123 Eek she's cute (italic = thinking)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 9th, 2017, 11:26 AM
[
"I'm Salem." The boy said, making an effort to sound manly xD. He turned to the girl RosePet123 Eek she's cute (italic = thinking)
"Well, Salem," Alex continues, seeing him turn to stare at the girl. "Do you have any idea where we are?" He asks, knowing the boy probably didn't know, but he still asked.

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 02:04 PM

@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)
She was humming to herself as the scraping sound continued.

(I think my charrie has been the most successful so far. I mean, look at that reaction! XDXD)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 9th, 2017, 02:30 PM
She was humming to herself as the scraping sound continued.

(I think my charrie has been the most successful so far. I mean, look at that reaction! XDXD)
( The most successful at annoying the author? Yes. Definently. XD )

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 02:51 PM
( The most successful at annoying the author? Yes. Definently. XD ) I wanna ship 'em so bad XD)

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 03:02 PM
[
"Well, Salem," Alex continues, seeing him turn to stare at the girl. "Do you have any idea where we are?" He asks, knowing the boy probably didn't know, but he still asked.
I wanna ship 'em so bad XD)

Rivergold Alex is mine ))

Rose looked around, and saw the two boys standing there. She gasped in surprise, then was releived to see they were friendly. She waved shyly.

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177) Alex is mine ))

Rose looked around, and saw the two boys standing there. She gasped in surprise, then was releived to see they were friendly. She waved shyly.
(what? No! Ana hasn't even met the guy! I meant Ana and The Author! the people I was actually talking about most recently)

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 03:10 PM
(what? No! Ana hasn't even met the guy! I meant Ana and The Author!)

Oh, I see. sry.

And Alex being shipped with the author? Now that's different XD

But he still belongs to me))

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Oh, I see. sry.

And Alex being shipped with the author? Now that's different XD

But he still belongs to me))
(ANA. MY CHARACTER)

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 03:16 PM
(ANA. MY CHARACTER)

I KNOW! I READ THE POSTS! I AM JUST SAYING I DON'T WANT HIM WITH ANYBODY! NOT JUST YOU!

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I KNOW! I READ THE POSTS! I AM JUST SAYING I DON'T WANT HIM WITH ANYBODY! NOT JUST YOU!
.....alex x himself)

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
.....alex x himself)

lmaooo ok ok. XD You may ship. XDDDD ))

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Ok then, SHips in this rp:

Ana x The Author (Anauthor?)
Alex x Rose (Ralex? Alose?)
Alex x himself (Alself? Himalex?)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 9th, 2017, 03:32 PM
.....alex x himself)
( ...... Best. Ship. Ever. Alex x Himself. XD )

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Ok then, SHips in this rp:

Ana x The Author (Anauthor?)
Alex x Rose (Ralex? Alose?)
Alex x himself (Alself? Himalex?)

XDDDD lol im holding my sides, I'm laughing so hard))

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 03:33 PM
( ...... Best. Ship. Ever. Alex x Himself. XD )

STOOPPPP!!! XDDD)))

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 9th, 2017, 03:35 PM
STOOPPPP!!! XDDD)))
( I'm gonna reply with Alex holding a mirror and going like, "Oh! Didn't see ya there. Let me introduce myself. I'm Alex. And you are?" X3 )

Rivergold
April 9th, 2017, 03:46 PM
So, Anauthor, Ralex, and Alself!
Oh wait there's salem! RosePet123 Rolem?

Serendipity
April 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Salem siled brightly at her "Hello! What's your name?:

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM

Alex looked at Salem, noticing how he had acted so gruff to him and so nice to the girl. He decided to ignore it, and looked at the girl to listen to what she would say.

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 03:04 PM
((Oml I'm so sorry I've been gone! I'm back now and I'll be super active lol))

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 03:05 PM
((Oml I'm so sorry I've been gone! I'm back now and I'll be super active lol))
WHoot!)

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Alex looked at Salem, noticing how he had acted so gruff to him and so nice to the girl. He decided to ignore it, and looked at the girl to listen to what she would say.

RosePet123
((And the other person I forgot the name of lol))

"Great, great," the man spoke finally. "We've all introduced ourselves, how lovely. Now, can we get back to what's important? You know, finishing the story?" He though just maybe if he let them do something alone before continuing, they'd cooperate. Now it was time to test that theory.

Rivergold
April 10th, 2017, 06:41 PM

"Great, great," the man spoke finally. "We've all introduced ourselves, how lovely. Now, can we get back to what's important? You know, finishing the story?" He though just maybe if he let them do something alone before continuing, they'd cooperate. Now it was time to test that theory.
And then there's Ana in the other room digging a hole in the floor with her spoon)
Ana took another brick out of the floor, making a hole about two feet across. She then continued digging with her spoon, now about a foot down.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 10th, 2017, 06:45 PM
RosePet123

"Just wait a moment, the lady hasn't introduced herself yet." Alex said, winking at Rose. "And you haven't even told us yet, where are we and why? I think we all would like to know." He looked from Salem to the girl.

|+sari+|
April 13th, 2017, 11:42 AM
RosePet123

"Just wait a moment, the lady hasn't introduced herself yet." Alex said, winking at Rose. "And you haven't even told us yet, where are we and why? I think we all would like to know." He looked from Salem to the girl.

Rose blushed slightly when Alex called her "lady" and she giggled as he winked at her. She smiled at Salem and Alex. "My name is Rose..."

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
ItsATryp )

appariitiion
April 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM
RosePet123

"Shut up!" He shouted angrily. "Jesus Christ, you guys are arose than the last- and that's a big statement!" He tapped his pencil on the desk loudly, almost breaking it. "Fine, if you won't, then I'll make you." He picked up his pencil and wrote down a few words, reading them aloud. "Suddenly, a strange fog spread through the air. As they inhaled it, they began to feel drowsy, and then fell asleep, falling to the floor."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 13th, 2017, 09:05 PM
RosePet123

"Shut up!" He shouted angrily. "Jesus Christ, you guys are arose than the last- and that's a big statement!" He tapped his pencil on the desk loudly, almost breaking it. "Fine, if you won't, then I'll make you." He picked up his pencil and wrote down a few words, reading them aloud. "Suddenly, a strange fog spread through the air. As they inhaled it, they began to feel drowsy, and then fell asleep, falling to the floor."
Alex looked around as a fog went through the room, taking a deep breath and holding it. He went low to the ground where the fog had not reached yet, signaling for the others to do the same.

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
April 14th, 2017, 06:12 AM
((Based on the thing by Cyndago- go watch it!!))

Writing is a powerful thing.
You don't know me, but you probably know my books. I've written many bestsellers over the years, but lately, people- characters- like you haven't been cooperating too well. You see, I need you to work with me, or I'll have to make you.
----
You live a normal life, until one day, you're transported into another world. You've been placed in a horror book, but you don't know it. A voice is booming from the sky, telling you what you say and do. Do you follow this voice or disobey? What will happen? You or the author decides.
----
Rules:
-No OP characters. Let me tell you that everyone can die, not saying will, but can. Not even the author, played by me, is overpowered. He can be defeated.
-I am the author. No one else is.
-Follow the site rules.
-Have fun!
----
FORM~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plan On Listening?:
Questions:
Other:
----
Author form coming soon :3

Name: Nathaniel cardaway
Appearance: he has bright blue eyes and shaggy bond hair, he is quite short and thin
Perso: He has bipolar disorder, most of the time he is a happy and kindhearted person, but when something happens he can be a cold blooded murderous phsycopathic sadist
POL: up to a point
Questions: can he be the authors personal bounty hunter?
Other: when in psycho mode he has an EXTREMELY HIGH pain resistance and has no compassion for anyone, not even himself.

appariitiion
April 14th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Name: Nathaniel cardaway
Appearance: he has bright blue eyes and shaggy bond hair, he is quite short and thin
Perso: He has bipolar disorder, most of the time he is a happy and kindhearted person, but when something happens he can be a cold blooded murderous phsycopathic sadist
POL: up to a point
Questions: can he be the authors personal bounty hunter?
Other: when in psycho mode he has an EXTREMELY HIGH pain resistance and has no compassion for anyone, not even himself.

((Nobody has an "extremely high pain tolerance" x3 tone that down a bit and then you'll be accepted))

April 14th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Okay he has high pain tolerance, he is an assassin after all

appariitiion
April 14th, 2017, 03:14 PM
ItsATryp
((smoke thing applies with her too m8))

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 08:33 AM

(didn't know, sorry)
Being a foot under floor level, Ana didn't notice the smoke until she sneezed, she glanced up, but not seeing anything in the darkness, went back to her digging. She was in full dirt now, so she took off her elbow spikes and started digging with those, making much better progress.

appariitiion
April 15th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Okay he has high pain tolerance, he is an assassin after all
((You can join but the Author doesn't have a personal bounty hunter C: ))

Rivergold
April 16th, 2017, 07:50 PM
(didn't know, sorry)
Being a foot under floor level, Ana didn't notice the smoke until she sneezed, she glanced up, but not seeing anything in the darkness, went back to her digging. She was in full dirt now, so she took off her elbow spikes and started digging with those, making much better progress.
(...bump?)

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 12:31 AM
(...bump?)

The Author tapped his foot on the ground, trying to stay calm. He waited for the people to get intoxicated by the fog, but it was taking too long, especially for a certain girl. "Suddenly," he wrote, "the fog became thicker, making its way down the tiny little hole Ana had dug in." A lesson was needed to be taught. These.. these people needed to understand. They were pawns in a game, his game. Fictional characters in a story. Why couldn't they behave? It's only one book. "Does anybody know how to be obedient anymore?!" He shouted.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 12:42 AM
SHe started giggling as she scraped at the ground, the fog swirling around her. She stood up and spun in a circle, still giggling, then tripped over the edge of the hole and fell on her butt. Hearing the screamed question, she giggled again and tilted her head to the side. "What's that mean?"

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 12:47 AM
SHe started giggling as she scraped at the ground, the fog swirling around her. She stood up and spun in a circle, still giggling, then tripped over the edge of the hole and fell on her butt. Hearing the screamed question, she giggled again and tilted her head to the side. "What's that mean?"

He growled angrily. "It was a rhetorical question!" He remarked. "Your supposed to pass out now," he mumbled, quietly where Ana couldn't hear. is she even breathing? he thought, then writing down, "she inhaled the fog, causing her to become drowsy and pass out. Please, pass out."

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 12:52 AM
He growled angrily. "It was a rhetorical question!" He remarked. "Your supposed to pass out now," he mumbled, quietly where Ana couldn't hear. is she even breathing? he thought, then writing down, "she inhaled the fog, causing her to become drowsy and pass out. Please, pass out." "Oh-bee-dee-en-tee-sa-la-la-laa~" she waved her hands in the air and fell backwards with a thump, still giggling. "Swirly airy is so pret-ty!"

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 12:54 AM
"Oh-bee-dee-en-tee-sa-la-la-laa~" she waved her hands in the air and fell backwards with a thump, still giggling. "Swirly airy is so pret-ty!"
"Okay this is so stupid," he grumbled, standing up. He picked up a baseball bat, and wrote without saying aloud, "the narrator of this story had another trick up his sleeve which included blunt force trauma." He "jumped" into the story and hit Ana over the side of her head with the baseball bat, knocking her out. (Trust me, it'll get real cool soon. You don't want to avoid this xD)

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 12:58 AM
"Okay this is so stupid," he grumbled, standing up. He picked up a baseball bat, and wrote without saying aloud, "the narrator of this story had another trick up his sleeve which included blunt force trauma." He "jumped" into the story and hit Ana over the side of her head with the baseball bat, knocking her out. (Trust me, it'll get real cool soon. You don't want to avoid this xD)
(just goes to show that that if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself)
She heard the thump of something and turned her head with a big smile. "Hai--" and everything went black.

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 01:02 AM
(just goes to show that that if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself)
She heard the thump of something and turned her head with a big smile. "Hai--" and everything went black.
He glanced at the young adult's limp body, and, seeing as he created this world, got out of it pretty quick with her. He tied her body to a chair. His story would be postponed for a while, and that made him angry, but maybe these chess pieces will listen after a 'talk'. He sat down in his chair, holding the baseball bat, waiting for the girl to wake up.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 01:05 AM
He glanced at the young adult's limp body, and, seeing as he created this world, got out of it pretty quick with her. He tied her body to a chair. His story would be postponed for a while, and that made him angry, but maybe these chess pieces will listen after a 'talk'. He sat down in his chair, holding the baseball bat, waiting for the girl to wake up.
She sat in the chair, motionless. And then started to snore.

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 01:08 AM
She sat in the chair, motionless. And then started to snore.

He got bored quick, and picked up a Rubik's cube off his desk. He fiddled with it for a moment, getting angry with it quick as it was his first time ever picking up one of them. A couple minutes passed and he's cheated his way to get one side done. Eventually, he gave up and threw it, hitting Ana square on her forehead.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 01:10 AM
He got bored quick, and picked up a Rubik's cube off his desk. He fiddled with it for a moment, getting angry with it quick as it was his first time ever picking up one of them. A couple minutes passed and he's cheated his way to get one side done. Eventually, he gave up and threw it, hitting Ana square on her forehead. She gave a snort, then continued snoring. After a moment she said "Pass the baloney"

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 01:14 AM
She gave a snort, then continued snoring. After a moment she said "Pass the baloney"

The man stared at her, trying to figure out if she was awake or sleep talking. Finally deciding, he scribbled out ideas for a new book on a piece of paper. He was still paying attention to the girl, waiting for her to wake up. He tapped his pencil on the table, ideas buzzing through his head but none of them were good.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 01:20 AM
The man stared at her, trying to figure out if she was awake or sleep talking. Finally deciding, he scribbled out ideas for a new book on a piece of paper. He was still paying attention to the girl, waiting for her to wake up. He tapped his pencil on the table, ideas buzzing through his head but none of them were good.
"That's my purple sweater. Why are you wearing my purple sweater."

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 01:24 AM
"That's my purple sweater. Why are you wearing my purple sweater."
He spun his chair around to face her with a look of confusion. "I'm not wearing a purple sweater.." He said. A part of him thought Ana was sleep-talking, but another part did not. "Earth to miss what's-your-name?" He turned back to his desk and quickly scanned the pages of the paused story to remember her name. "Ana, that's right."

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 01:26 AM
"Earth is a ball," she said. "A ball with bubbles and fish."

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 01:34 AM
"Earth is a ball," she said. "A ball with bubbles and fish."
"You're acting like an idiot," he grumbled, regretting having the girl in the same room with him. He stood up and turned to her with the baseball bat in his hands, annoyed. "Shouldn't you be freaking out by now? You're tied to a chair for God's sake in a room with a complete stranger with a baseball bat! Are you that crazy to the point where in this situation you say random things like you have a mental illness or two?!" Then, he noticed something which calmed him down slightly. Her eyes were closed. He remembered how her words slurred slightly, so the girl must be sleep talking.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 01:38 AM
She let out another snore. "It's my bubble."

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 01:42 AM
She let out another snore. "It's my bubble."
The frustrated man kicked Ana in the leg, almost knocking the whole chair over. "Shut up!" He yelled angrily. "Or wake up!" He was already tired of the stupid comments the sleeping girl was making. It was surprising how the girl had not yet woken up.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 01:44 AM
"You shut up..."

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 01:51 AM
"You shut up..."
That's it. Those 3 words were the kicker. He picked up the first thing within reach distance, which was a green and black fidget spinner, and threw it straight at the girl's head. "WAKE UP!" He basically screamed, knowing he couldn't do anything to control her behavior seeing as this wasn't his fantasy world. That fact only infuriated him more. He was about to hit Ana over the head with the baseball bat.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 01:58 AM
That's it. Those 3 words were the kicker. He picked up the first thing within reach distance, which was a green and black fidget spinner, and threw it straight at the girl's head. "WAKE UP!" He basically screamed, knowing he couldn't do anything to control her behavior seeing as this wasn't his fantasy world. That fact only infuriated him more. He was about to hit Ana over the head with the baseball bat. About five seconds after, she moved slightly and started stretching in the chair as far as the restraints would go.

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 02:01 AM
About five seconds after, she moved slightly and started stretching in the chair as far as the restraints would go.
He stared silently, waiting for her to actually become aware of her surroundings and then panic. That's what they all do- usually. There was this one guy.. But we won't go into detail about him. He silently picked up the fidget spinner and began to spin it slowly behind his back, because why not? Does it matter who has a fidget spinner or not? He probably gets bored in his little house sometimes, ever think of that Rivergold? ((*repairing fourth wall*))

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 02:07 AM
He stared silently, waiting for her to actually become aware of her surroundings and then panic. That's what they all do- usually. There was this one guy.. But we won't go into detail about him. He silently picked up the fidget spinner and began to spin it slowly behind his back, because why not? Does it matter who has a fidget spinner or not? He probably gets bored in his little house sometimes, ever think of that Rivergold? ((*repairing fourth wall*))
(yeah but...where did he get it? I'm sure that this rp started before those were known about.) She yawned and looked around drowsily. Her eyes fell on the man ans she sighed. "Hi book person," she said, closing her eyes again to go back to sleep.

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 02:11 AM
(yeah but...where did he get it? I'm sure that this rp started before those were known about.) She yawned and looked around drowsily. Her eyes fell on the man ans she sighed. "Hi book person," she said, closing her eyes again to go back to sleep.
((Idk Amazon?! They've been around for a while but up until recently have they sparked the curiosity of children))
He sighed, calmed a bit that she was finally awake. He opened his mouth to make a dramatic speech, but was interrupted by the idiot speaking. He stayed silent for a moment. "Really?" He questioned. "No 'where am I,' 'why am I tied to a chair,' who are you,'? You.. Are really stupid."

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 02:14 AM
"I'm sleepy," she shifted in the chair to get more comfortable, and leaned her head back. (hey, he wanted her to sleep.)

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 02:19 AM
"I'm sleepy," she shifted in the chair to get more comfortable, and leaned her head back. (hey, he wanted her to sleep.)

He grumbled, and smacked her across the face. "Don't go to sleep," he told her. "We need to have a little chit-chat, brat." He wanted to murder this girl right then and there, and he could, but something told him not to. Maybe it was the fact that he's have to rewrite the whole story by getting a new character. That would be frustrating. The story could use a few.. many changes though, but usually that would happen after he'd finished it.

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 02:28 AM
She heaved a huge sigh. "Well you could have just said that instead of monologing, but fine." She took a breath, and in a tone that was far too chipper, asked. "'where am I,' 'why am I tied to a chair,' who are you,'?"
(yes I copy and pasted.)

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 02:40 AM
She heaved a huge sigh. "Well you could have just said that instead of monologing, but fine." She took a breath, and in a tone that was far too chipper, asked. "'where am I,' 'why am I tied to a chair,' who are you,'?"
(yes I copy and pasted.)
He glared at Ana, hating her sarcasm. "Ehem," he coughed. He leaned against his baseball bat and spoke. "You don't know me, but you probably know my books. I've written many bestsellers over the years, but lately, people- characters- like you haven't been cooperating too well. You see, I need you to work with me, or I'll have to make you. I was born with a power, a gift. What I write actually happens! But there's a downside to that. You pawns have a bit of free will in the worlds I create. I need you all to just simply work with me for one book. Unless there's a sequel.." He walked over to a table with a cloth over if. He glanced at Ana, and then pulled off the cloth to reveal many sharp objects and tools on the table, including a needle, a knife, and even a pair scissors. "So," he asked with an unreadable tone. "Are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 02:43 AM
He glared at Ana, hating her sarcasm. "Ehem," he coughed. He leaned against his baseball bat and spoke. "You don't know me, but you probably know my books. I've written many bestsellers over the years, but lately, people- characters- like you haven't been cooperating too well. You see, I need you to work with me, or I'll have to make you. I was born with a power, a gift. What I write actually happens! But there's a downside to that. You pawns have a bit of free will in the worlds I create. I need you all to just simply work with me for one book. Unless there's a sequel.." He walked over to a table with a cloth over if. He glanced at Ana, and then pulled off the cloth to reveal many sharp objects and tools on the table, including a needle, a knife, and even a pair scissors. "So," he asked with an unreadable tone. "Are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?" Her eyes lit up at the shiny objects and she gasped with delight. "Are we going to play?"

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 02:49 AM
Her eyes lit up at the shiny objects and she gasped with delight. "Are we going to play?"
He slowly picked up the knife, but dropped it when she spoke with happiness. He turned to her, pure confusion and disgust lighting his face. This whole time he'd been confused, but not this much. "You seem happy about this," he mumbled, glancing to make sure the ropes weren't loose just in case."What, are you a freakin masochist too?"

Rivergold
May 22nd, 2017, 02:59 PM
He slowly picked up the knife, but dropped it when she spoke with happiness. He turned to her, pure confusion and disgust lighting his face. This whole time he'd been confused, but not this much. "You seem happy about this," he mumbled, glancing to make sure the ropes weren't loose just in case."What, are you a freakin masochist too?"
She tilted her head with a smile. "No, I just wanted to see your reaction."

appariitiion
May 22nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
She tilted her head with a smile. "No, I just wanted to see your reaction."
"Great, great," he rolled his eyes angrily. The man picked up the knife once more and locked eyes with Ana. "I have a question for you." He glanced at the sharp object in his hand, then back to the girl. "Are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Rivergold
May 23rd, 2017, 07:52 AM
"Great, great," he rolled his eyes angrily. The man picked up the knife once more and locked eyes with Ana. "I have a question for you." He glanced at the sharp object in his hand, then back to the girl. "Are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?"
"Well, what do you wanna do?"

appariitiion
May 23rd, 2017, 11:50 AM
"Well, what do you wanna do?"
"I want to get my story finished, that's what I want to do," he said.

Rivergold
May 23rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
"I want to get my story finished, that's what I want to do," he said. "So you wanna do that the easy way or the hard way?"

appariitiion
May 23rd, 2017, 10:02 PM
"So you wanna do that the easy way or the hard way?"
He glared at her. "Okay, I'm tired of this." The man then proceeded to hold the knife up to Ana's throat. "Listen. You are going to stop being an idiot and you are going to cooperate." His piercing eyes stared at the girl with anger. "And if you don't," he growled, pressing the knife to her neck, "you won't like what happens next."

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 08:14 PM
He glared at her. "Okay, I'm tired of this." The man then proceeded to hold the knife up to Ana's throat. "Listen. You are going to stop being an idiot and you are going to cooperate." His piercing eyes stared at the girl with anger. "And if you don't," he growled, pressing the knife to her neck, "you won't like what happens next."Paying absolutely zero attention to the knife, she looked at the guy skeptically. "Are you absolutely, completely 100% sure that I'm not going to like what happens next?" She peered around him to the desk and the paper on it. "Because, if you pulled me out of there," She shifted her gaze back to the man's face. "I can tell you one thing that you probably haven't realized yet."
(Please, please let her do this...)

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Paying absolutely zero attention to the knife, she looked at the guy skeptically. "Are you absolutely, completely 100% sure that I'm not going to like what happens next?" She peered around him to the desk and the paper on it. "Because, if you pulled me out of there," She shifted her gaze back to the man's face. "I can tell you one thing that you probably haven't realized yet."
(Please, please let her do this...)
The man looked at her angrily. The girl was stalling, and he knew it. He hated it. "Alright, Einstein, tell me then. Tell me the one thing I haven't realized yet."

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 09:09 PM
The man looked at her angrily. The girl was stalling, and he knew it. He hated it. "Alright, Einstein, tell me then. Tell me the one thing I haven't realized yet."
She smiled at the man standing directly in front of her. "You forgot to tie my feet." With a single, smooth motion, she leaned back slightly, lifted both legs and jammed her combat-booted heels into the man's crotch with enough force to send her chair skidding back several feet.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 09:19 PM
She smiled at the man standing directly in front of her. "You forgot to tie my feet." With a single, smooth motion, she leaned back slightly, lifted both legs and jammed her combat-booted heels into the man's crotch with enough force to send her chair skidding back several feet.
"Agh, you son of a- aaagh!" He shouted, toppling over in a curled up ball. He flipped off the girl and say there, cursing on the floor. After what seemed like 5 minutes, he got up, inflamed. He picked up a pool stick and hit her her over the head with it, not knocking her out but sure as crap leaving a mark.

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 09:43 PM
"Agh, you son of a- aaagh!" He shouted, toppling over in a curled up ball. He flipped off the girl and say there, cursing on the floor. After what seemed like 5 minutes, he got up, inflamed. He picked up a pool stick and hit her her over the head with it, not knocking her out but sure as crap leaving a mark. Her head jerked to the side with the hit. "So, do I have your attention now?"

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Her head jerked to the side with the hit. "So, do I have your attention now?"
He made sure he was out of range of getting kicked again, still feeling the pain, but able to ignore it. "You've had my attention this whole time," he growled, staring straight at her. "Are you gonna pull any stupid tricks like that again?"

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 09:57 PM
He made sure he was out of range of getting kicked again, still feeling the pain, but able to ignore it. "You've had my attention this whole time," he growled, staring straight at her. "Are you gonna pull any stupid tricks like that again?" "Oh, I believe it served it's purpose well."

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:03 PM
"Oh, I believe it served it's purpose well."
"Great," he rolled his eyes, turning back to the table. "Do you want to answer that question now?" He asked.

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
When he turned, she stood. She picked up the knife he had dropped while incapacitated and walked towards him. "It depends on your definition of 'stupid,'"she said from behind him, knife poised for whatever retaliation he chose.

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
When he turned, she stood. She picked up the knife he had dropped while incapacitated and walked towards him. "It depends on your definition of 'stupid,'"she said from behind him, knife poised for whatever retaliation he chose.
"You haven't answered the question," he stated, turning around to see a knife pointed at him. His heart skipped a beat when he realized she'd gotten out of the chair. He cussed in his head, thinking of what to do. "Wow, you got out," was all his racing mind managed to come up with.

ladybugg03
May 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Name: Cathryn "Cat" Satish
Age (16 or older please): 21
Appearance: here
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/474x/f6/54/e9/f654e9086747e1ec3aad7a7c85836b34.jpg)Personality: gullible, naïve, easily scared, the rest is TBRP'D
Plan On Listening?: yes
Questions: nah
Other: merp

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 10:29 PM
"You haven't answered the question," he stated, turning around to see a knife pointed at him. His heart skipped a beat when he realized she'd gotten out of the chair. He cussed in his head, thinking of what to do. "Wow, you got out," was all his racing mind managed to come up with. She tilted her head slightly and smiled. "You let me out."

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Name: Cathryn "Cat" Satish
Age (16 or older please): 21
Appearance: here
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/474x/f6/54/e9/f654e9086747e1ec3aad7a7c85836b34.jpg)Personality: gullible, naïve, easily scared, the rest is TBRP'D
Plan On Listening?: yes
Questions: nah
Other: merp
((I closed the RP before I saw this and we're kind of in a spot where it'll be really hard to incorporate another character in Dx))

ladybugg03
May 24th, 2017, 10:32 PM
((I closed the RP before I saw this and we're kind of in a spot where it'll be really hard to incorporate another character in Dx))
That's ok. Have fun with your roleplay!

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:32 PM
She tilted her head slightly and smiled. "You let me out."
An idea struck him. He pretended to look a lot more panicked than he was. "No.. No.. I didn't.." Suddenly, hoping to catch her off guard, he attempted to punch her and grab the knife out of her hand.

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 10:36 PM
An idea struck him. He pretended to look a lot more panicked than he was. "No.. No.. I didn't.." Suddenly, hoping to catch her off guard, he attempted to punch her and grab the knife out of her hand. Ana blocked his punch and flipped the knife around in her hand. "What, trying to kill your only character? you forget the story I come from."

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Ana blocked his punch and flipped the knife around in her hand. "What, trying to kill your only character? you forget the story I come from."
He growled, and proceeded to grab a metal pipe off the table. "You're not the only character, you know," he grumbled. "Remember the others are fast asleep in the story."

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 10:51 PM
He growled, and proceeded to grab a metal pipe off the table. "You're not the only character, you know," he grumbled. "Remember the others are fast asleep in the story." "Are they now?" she asked. "Are you sure they haven't perished in the gas that you neglected to remove from your book?"

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:53 PM
"Are they now?" she asked. "Are you sure they haven't perished in the gas that you neglected to remove from your book?"
"It doesn't choke them, you idiot," he grumbled. Wait.. Could it kill them? he thought, slightly doubting himself.

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 10:56 PM
"It doesn't choke them, you idiot," he grumbled. Wait.. Could it kill them? he thought, slightly doubting himself. She checked her internal clock. "Can they survive near five hours in non-oxygenated smog?"

appariitiion
May 24th, 2017, 10:59 PM
She checked her internal clock. "Can they survive near five hours in non-oxygenated smog?"
"Maybe not," he growled, looking away. "Well, I can always get new characters."

Rivergold
May 25th, 2017, 10:25 AM
"Maybe not," he growled, looking away. "Well, I can always get new characters." "By what? stealing them from their own stories to take part in yours?" She stopped as a thought struck her, and a slow smile crept over her face. "Well, let's do that, shall we?"

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"By what? stealing them from their own stories to take part in yours?" She stopped as a thought struck her, and a slow smile crept over her face. "Well, let's do that, shall we?"
"Well, that exactly," he responded. He stared at her for a moment, a bit confused by the question. "What do you mean?"

Rivergold
May 25th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"Well, that exactly," he responded. He stared at her for a moment, a bit confused by the question. "What do you mean?"
She tilted her head downward slightly, the smile still on her face. "Write us both into my world."

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 02:47 PM
She tilted her head downward slightly, the smile still on her face. "Write us both into my world."
He looked at her with confusion. "And why would I do that?" He asked.

Rivergold
May 25th, 2017, 03:26 PM
He looked at her with confusion. "And why would I do that?" He asked. "Well," she said, still smiling, "you have two options. You can write us both into my story and we go from there, having fun, killing people, making misery for the bad guys..."

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 03:45 PM
"Well," she said, still smiling, "you have two options. You can write us both into my story and we go from there, having fun, killing people, making misery for the bad guys..."
He rolled his eyes. "Not my style," he told her. "And the other choice?"

Rivergold
May 25th, 2017, 04:03 PM
He rolled his eyes. "Not my style," he told her. "And the other choice?" "I use this knife to hack your head from your body then burn your remains along with your books and what you have so far of that one." She gave a happy sigh. "Then I can just live out the rest of my days in your lovely home."

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 05:02 PM
"I use this knife to hack your head from your body then burn your remains along with your books and what you have so far of that one." She gave a happy sigh. "Then I can just live out the rest of my days in your lovely home."
He stared a. Her for a moment, and then chuckled softly. "You'd do that?" He asked, in an unemotional tone. "That's a bit inhumane, isn't it?"

Rivergold
May 25th, 2017, 10:46 PM
He stared a. Her for a moment, and then chuckled softly. "You'd do that?" He asked, in an unemotional tone. "That's a bit inhumane, isn't it?" "I've done worse. But, humanity isn't necessarily a priority right now."

appariitiion
May 25th, 2017, 10:58 PM
"I've done worse. But, humanity isn't necessarily a priority right now."
He looked at the knife in her hand. "And what if I choose neither?" He asked Ana. "It's not like I have to go with this. It's kind of funny." In reality, the Author was scared on the inside, but he covered it up. He was powerless without a paper, pencil, and time, besides the fact that he could hit her with a metal pipe.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 12:09 AM
He looked at the knife in her hand. "And what if I choose neither?" He asked Ana. "It's not like I have to go with this. It's kind of funny." In reality, the Author was scared on the inside, but he covered it up. He was powerless without a paper, pencil, and time, besides the fact that he could hit her with a metal pipe. "Oh really?" she asked. "What other choice do you have?"

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 12:52 AM
"Oh really?" she asked. "What other choice do you have?"
He shrugged. "I could kill you," he stated calmly, though panicking on the inside. "Or.. What if I let you go right now and not bother you? You could live your life and I could live mine."

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 01:10 AM
He shrugged. "I could kill you," he stated calmly, though panicking on the inside. "Or.. What if I let you go right now and not bother you? You could live your life and I could live mine." "Kill me with what? Your little pipe?"

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 01:12 AM
"Kill me with what? Your little pipe?"
"...you'd be surprised by what you can kill people with," he pitifully and hesitantly responded.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 01:16 AM
"...you'd be surprised by what you can kill people with," he pitifully and hesitantly responded.
"Yes," she replied. "I once killed a man with a paperclip."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 01:17 AM
"Yes," she replied. "I once killed a man with a paperclip."
"And I once killed a man with a tack," he said. Well.. Wrote it. Close enough!

May 26th, 2017, 01:20 AM
(I just remembered I have a character in this.... Probably too late to join right now though!)

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 01:20 AM
"And I once killed a man with a tack," he said. Well.. Wrote it. Close enough! "An eyelash."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 01:21 AM
"An eyelash."
"That's impossible," he stated, rolling his eyes.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 01:56 AM
"That's impossible," he stated, rolling his eyes. She shrugged. "Tell that to the dead man." The eyelash that I blew into his eye did cause him to fall off that bridge though...

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 01:59 AM
She shrugged. "Tell that to the dead man." The eyelash that I blew into his eye did cause him to fall off that bridge though...
((Why is that so funny to me xD))
He shrugged and sighed. "You know what? You'd make a good anti-hero in one of my stories. Scratch that, you might be a good antagonist in general." He grabbed the first thing he could get his hands on from the table, which was an.. empty needle. It could still hurt. "I've had fun chit-chatting with you."

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 02:16 AM
((Why is that so funny to me xD))
He shrugged and sighed. "You know what? You'd make a good anti-hero in one of my stories. Scratch that, you might be a good antagonist in general." He grabbed the first thing he could get his hands on from the table, which was an.. empty needle. It could still hurt. "I've had fun chit-chatting with you." "Indeed," she said, lifting the knife. She put the hilt in her mouth and pressed up against him, taking both his wrists in twin iron grips as she stared into his eyes.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 02:21 AM
"Indeed," she said, lifting the knife. She put the hilt in her mouth and pressed up against him, taking both his wrists in twin iron grips as she stared into his eyes.
In the process of being powerplayedgrabbed, he dropped both the pipe and the needle. He kicked her away and cursed at her. "Classy!" He shouted sarcastically, fists up.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 02:35 AM
In the process of being powerplayedgrabbed, he dropped both the pipe and the needle. He kicked her away and cursed at her. "Classy!" He shouted sarcastically, fists up.She took the knife from her mouth as she bowed. "Thank you." She straightened and leveled the knife at him. "And now for the story."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 02:39 AM
She took the knife from her mouth as she bowed. "Thank you." She straightened and leveled the knife at him. "And now for the story."
"That's my knife," he told her blankly. Then he did something and he hoped it wouldn't cost him a cut, seeing as she had a knife. He kicked her in the side of the leg, attempting to trip her. ((And you can decide if he does xD))

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 02:51 AM
"That's my knife," he told her blankly. Then he did something and he hoped it wouldn't cost him a cut, seeing as she had a knife. He kicked her in the side of the leg, attempting to trip her. ((And you can decide if he does xD)) Ana threw her arm out to the side for balance, accidentally slashing the Author. She didn't know if she cut him, but she definitely felt clothing cut.(you decide if he got cut)

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 02:54 AM
Ana threw her arm out to the side for balance, accidentally slashing the Author. She didn't know if she cut him, but she definitely felt clothing cut.(you decide if he got cut)
The author put his hand up against his arm, feeling a stinging pain. He again tried to knock her over, still trying to get the cut to stop bleeding. It wasn't bad, but it would become a nuisance if he let it bleed.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 03:06 AM
The author put his hand up against his arm, feeling a stinging pain. He again tried to knock her over, still trying to get the cut to stop bleeding. It wasn't bad, but it would become a nuisance if he let it bleed. This time she waved the knife at him, flipping it so that the blade was opposite her thumb.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 03:08 AM
This time she waved the knife at him, flipping it so that the blade was opposite her thumb.
He leaned down and picked up the metal pipe again, holding it up in defense, forgetting about the cut. "Don't get cocky with that now," he warned her warily.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 03:11 AM
He leaned down and picked up the metal pipe again, holding it up in defense, forgetting about the cut. "Don't get cocky with that now," he warned her warily. "Oh please," she said standing. "If anyone's cocky, it's you."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 03:14 AM
"Oh please," she said standing. "If anyone's cocky, it's you."
"That's only 82.12% percent true, my old therapist told me," he remarked.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 03:15 AM
"That's only 82.12% percent true, my old therapist told me," he remarked."If it wasn't you wouldn't be trying to fight me."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 03:18 AM
"If it wasn't you wouldn't be trying to fight me."
"I'm trying to get you to friggin cooperate!" He shouted.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 03:19 AM
"I'm trying to get you to friggin cooperate!" He shouted. "And so am I,"

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 03:22 AM
"And so am I,"
Calm down, he told himself in his head. The author sighed out of frustration. "I gave you the opportunity to leave unharmed and this is what you respond with?"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Calm down, he told himself in his head. The author sighed out of frustration. "I gave you the opportunity to leave unharmed and this is what you respond with?""Exactly. I want you to come with me."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"Exactly. I want you to come with me."
"Why would I want to go anywhere with you?" He asked angrily.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Why would I want to go anywhere with you?" He asked angrily. "To not die." She lunged forward, aiming the knife at his neck.
(you better move)

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 07:54 PM
"To not die." She lunged forward, aiming the knife at his neck.
(you better move)
He died. The end. He leaned to side quickly, and it's a miracle he still didn't get stabbed. "There's a problem with your options!" He quickly stated, trying to not get murdered on the spot.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
He died. The end. He leaned to side quickly, and it's a miracle he still didn't get stabbed. "There's a problem with your options!" He quickly stated, trying to not get murdered on the spot. "What, you don't like a little exercise?" She swung her arm around, using the momentum to try to catch him with a well-aimed kick.
You know where.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 08:10 PM
"What, you don't like a little exercise?" She swung her arm around, using the momentum to try to catch him with a well-aimed kick.
You know where.
"Just listen to me no-" he began, but was cut off by the second kick of the day to his precious. He began a long line of cusses, some in Norwegian, as he tried to stay up, failing to do so.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM
"Just listen to me no-" he began, but was cut off by the second kick of the day to his precious. He began a long line of cusses, some in Norwegian, as he tried to stay up, failing to do so.She leaned over his face. "If I cut them off they won't hurt anymore."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 08:18 PM
She leaned over his face. "If I cut them off they won't hurt anymore."
He attempted to punch her, but it was weak and misjudged. "Dette er ikke fint! ((This is not fine))" he shouted angrily.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 08:26 PM
He attempted to punch her, but it was weak and misjudged. "Dette er ikke fint! ((This is not fine))" he shouted angrily. She tapped his hand aside. "I don't know if that's another language or just pain-induced jibberish."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM
She tapped his hand aside. "I don't know if that's another language or just pain-induced jibberish."
He say there, mostly silent for a bit, but then stood up, infuriated. "Stop doing that crap!" He shouted, this time actually throwing her a punch.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 08:35 PM
He say there, mostly silent for a bit, but then stood up, infuriated. "Stop doing that crap!" He shouted, this time actually throwing her a punch. Still squatting on the ground, she dodged his punch and flicked his crotch.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Still squatting on the ground, she dodged his punch and flicked his crotch.
He yelled a cuss in anger, again in pain but managed to kick her. "Will you friggin stop?!" He shouted. "Jesus Christ!"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM
He yelled a cuss in anger, again in pain but managed to kick her. "Will you friggin stop?!" He shouted. "Jesus Christ!" She grabbed his leg and tried to stab it. "Take us to my world and I'll stop."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 09:01 PM
She grabbed his leg and tried to stab it. "Take us to my world and I'll stop."
"There's an issue with that!" He stated, again, trying to dodge being stabbed in the leg.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 09:19 PM
"There's an issue with that!" He stated, again, trying to dodge being stabbed in the leg. "I know you can write yourself into stories. And you can write me back easy as pie." She wrapped one arm and both legs around his leg and stabbed at it. "Or are you worried about your powers not working in there?"

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"I know you can write yourself into stories. And you can write me back easy as pie." She wrapped one arm and both legs around his leg and stabbed at it. "Or are you worried about your powers not working in there?"
He growled in pain as the knife punctured his skin, feeling a cold trickle of blood down his leg. "They don't!" He told her. "Can you stop fricken stabbing me and let me explain?!"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 09:34 PM
He growled in pain as the knife punctured his skin, feeling a cold trickle of blood down his leg. "They don't!" He told her. "Can you stop fricken stabbing me and let me explain?!" "If your powers don't work then how did you come and get me? Besides it doesn't matter and I am going to continue to stab your leg until you take us both to my world."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"If your powers don't work then how did you come and get me? Besides it doesn't matter and I am going to continue to stab your leg until you take us both to my world."
"I can get people in and get people out, I can't make things work when I'm in my world- Stop stabbing me or I won't be able to walk, agh!"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 09:51 PM
"I can get people in and get people out, I can't make things work when I'm in my world- Stop stabbing me or I won't be able to walk, agh!" "You can limp."

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 09:54 PM
"You can limp."
"Did you not hear what I just said?!" He grumbled. "Fine, we can go to whatever, but you won't be happy with the outcome."

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Did you not hear what I just said?!" He grumbled. "Fine, we can go to whatever, but you won't be happy with the outcome." She let go of his leg and hit the backs of both his knees to make his legs buckle.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 10:02 PM
She let go of his leg and hit the backs of both his knees to make his legs buckle.
"Ag- I said okay!" He yelled at her. "I said okay!"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 10:18 PM
"Ag- I said okay!" He yelled at her. "I said okay!" She unzipped the pouch at her side and removed a small bottle and bandages. "I didn't cut deep. You should be fine in a few days," she said as she started to rip his pant leg open.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 10:24 PM
She unzipped the pouch at her side and removed a small bottle and bandages. "I didn't cut deep. You should be fine in a few days," she said as she started to rip his pant leg open.
This girl is insane! the man thought. "Hey, I'm not 8, I can help myself, y'know." This was beyond humiliation. He just got owned by a woman, and now she's acting like his mother.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 10:25 PM
This girl is insane! the man thought. "Hey, I'm not 8, I can help myself, y'know." This was beyond humiliation. He just got owned by a woman, and now she's acting like his mother. She looked at him. "Really?" she asked as she started to pour the alcohol over his cuts.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 10:29 PM
She looked at him. "Really?" she asked as she started to pour the alcohol over his cuts.
He tensed his leg and arm up because that stuff stung, but stayed still. "Do you have to friggin do this?!"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 11:03 PM
He tensed his leg and arm up because that stuff stung, but stayed still. "Do you have to friggin do this?!" "I've taken care of people before," she said softly, bandaging his leg.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 11:09 PM
"I've taken care of people before," she said softly, bandaging his leg.
"You just tried to kill me!" He raised his voice. "And now you're acting nice? Are you bipolar or insane?"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 11:11 PM
"You just tried to kill me!" He raised his voice. "And now you're acting nice? Are you bipolar or insane?" "You complied to my wishes so there was no more need to attack."

Wildy~ =3
May 26th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Name: Wild
Age (16 or older please): 16
Appearance: About the same height as Ava, she has long light brown hair, pale-ish skin, hazel eyes and fake cat ears/tail.
Personality: She's bubbly, kind, and friendly to her friends and allies, but never is truly trusting. She always keeps her guard up, and is surprisingly good at fighting, especially with her trusty bow and arrow.
Plan On Listening?: Nah.
Questions: Meh.
Other: She keeps plenty of disguises in her backpack.

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Name: Wild
Age (16 or older please): 16
Appearance: About the same height as Ava, she has long light brown hair, pale-ish skin, hazel eyes and fake cat ears/tail.
Personality: She's bubbly, kind, and friendly to her friends and allies, but never is truly trusting. She always keeps her guard up, and is surprisingly good at fighting, especially with her trusty bow and arrow.
Plan On Listening?: Nah.
Questions: Meh.
Other: She keeps plenty of disguises in her backpack.
((Accepted but why the ears))

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 11:45 PM
"You complied to my wishes so there was no more need to attack."
"Wow.." He mumbled and stood up. "What's the details?" He asked, sitting down in his chair to write.

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 11:51 PM
"Wow.." He mumbled and stood up. "What's the details?" He asked, sitting down in his chair to write. "You and I to the world you pulled me from, and the place you pulled me from as well." She frowned. "Couldn't you just write yourself your powers?"

appariitiion
May 26th, 2017, 11:56 PM
"You and I to the world you pulled me from, and the place you pulled me from as well." She frowned. "Couldn't you just write yourself your powers?"
"I wish, I've tried, it doesn't work. Limitations, I guess," he mumbled. "Back in the original story? I haven't even come up with a name for it!"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:00 AM
"I wish, I've tried, it doesn't work. Limitations, I guess," he mumbled. "Back in the original story? I haven't even come up with a name for it!" She frowned. "Not the one where you put me. The one I'm from. The one where women and girls are trophies to be hunted, killed, or captured to be added to harems."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:06 AM
She frowned. "Not the one where you put me. The one I'm from. The one where women and girls are trophies to be hunted, killed, or captured to be added to harems."
"But you're a girl," he muttered. "Wouldn't you rather be, I don't know, in Heaven? Or Hawaii?"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:09 AM
"But you're a girl," he muttered. "Wouldn't you rather be, I don't know, in Heaven? Or Hawaii?"
She now glared at him. "My little sister is still there."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:11 AM
She now glared at him. "My little sister is still there."
"Do you know where?" He asked, though she probably didn't. If she did, it could be easy. In, and out. Her little sister now here.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:20 AM
"Do you know where?" He asked, though she probably didn't. If she did, it could be easy. In, and out. Her little sister now here. "No. For all I know, she could have been taken or killed when you took me."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:26 AM
"No. For all I know, she could have been taken or killed when you took me."
"Yeah, took you. From what I've heard about this world, I saved you," he mumbled, writing down what he was told about Ana's universe. "Anything else important?"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:32 AM
"Yeah, took you. From what I've heard about this world, I saved you," he mumbled, writing down what he was told about Ana's universe. "Anything else important?" "Put us in front of my gun rack. Hopefully someone hasn't looted my base."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:42 AM
"Put us in front of my gun rack. Hopefully someone hasn't looted my base."
"Alright," he mumbled and wrote it down. Wait, he thought. Why should I go through with this? If I just.. write her in without me.. A smirk appeared on his face. "All ready."

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:44 AM
"Alright," he mumbled and wrote it down. Wait, he thought. Why should I go through with this? If I just.. write her in without me.. A smirk appeared on his face. "All ready." She stood. "Now, let me read it."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:47 AM
She stood. "Now, let me read it."
"Read it," he shrugged. "It doesn't say we're going in yet, because once I write that, well.. That'll happen, like, instantly."

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:51 AM
"Read it," he shrugged. "It doesn't say we're going in yet, because once I write that, well.. That'll happen, like, instantly." She placed a hand on his shoulder, looping a finger through a hole in his shirt. "Now, write it."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:52 AM
She placed a hand on his shoulder, looping a finger through a hole in his shirt. "Now, write it."
"One question first," he stated. "Why do you want me as company?"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 01:01 AM
"One question first," he stated. "Why do you want me as company?" "Because you're no good here. Now write before I kill you."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 01:03 AM
"Because you're no good here. Now write before I kill you."
"I contribute to society very well!" He stated. "As I said, bestseller author here."

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 01:05 AM
"I contribute to society very well!" He stated. "As I said, bestseller author here." "You'll be even greater if you go missing." She pressed the knife against his throat.

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 01:10 AM
"You'll be even greater if you go missing." She pressed the knife against his throat.
"I use a fake name," he mumbled nervously, and sighed. "Alright, alright, we can do into your stupid fricking world." And I can leave while we're in there. Simple! Good job! He looked at Ana, and then wrote it down. The two transported into Ana's world, as told by The Author.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 01:12 AM
"I use a fake name," he mumbled nervously, and sighed. "Alright, alright, we can do into your stupid fricking world." And I can leave while we're in there. Simple! Good job! He looked at Ana, and then wrote it down. The two transported into Ana's world, as told by The Author. She didn't let go of him. "Where did you take us?" she asked, tense.

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 01:14 AM
She didn't let go of him. "Where did you take us?" she asked, tense.
"Gun rack, just as you told me." He turned around. "Oh, sorry, we were facing the wrong direction. Also, let go of me, it's weird."

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 10:19 AM
"Gun rack, just as you told me." He turned around. "Oh, sorry, we were facing the wrong direction. Also, let go of me, it's weird." She didn't. "As I said, this is not my base." On the rack before her, there was a shotgun and two pistols. The rack itself was one that was previously used to hold tools. Her hand still on his shoulder, she turned around. They were in a one car garage, the door to which had a deadbolt on it. she could hear laughing and talking from the other side. "You put us in a male's Den." She looked at the man, fear and anger on her face. "There at least ten." Even more fear came onto her as she looked at the door again. "Is this where my sister is?"

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:15 PM
She didn't. "As I said, this is not my base." On the rack before her, there was a shotgun and two pistols. The rack itself was one that was previously used to hold tools. Her hand still on his shoulder, she turned around. They were in a one car garage, the door to which had a deadbolt on it. she could hear laughing and talking from the other side. "You put us in a male's Den." She looked at the man, fear and anger on her face. "There at least ten." Even more fear came onto her as she looked at the door again. "Is this where my sister is?"
He growled, "I wrote in front of a gun rack!" He didn't really know if he should be worried or not, seeing as he was a dude. "Screw your sister, how do I get out?!" He asked, showing his egotistical side that only cared about himself.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:20 PM
He growled, "I wrote in front of a gun rack!" He didn't really know if he should be worried or not, seeing as he was a dude. "Screw your sister, how do I get out?!" He asked, showing his egotistical side that only cared about himself.
duuuuuuude you messed up.)
Her head slowly turned to look at him, tilting slightly. "What, did you just say?"

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:23 PM
duuuuuuude you messed up.)
Her head slowly turned to look at him, tilting slightly. "What, did you just say?"
((tensionnnn mmmm))
"I said," he stared at her, "screw your sister, how do I get out?" Then it was that moment when he really how badly he just messed up.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:28 PM
((tensionnnn mmmm))
"I said," he stared at her, "screw your sister, how do I get out?" Then it was that moment when he really how badly he just messed up. She continued to stare at him, unmoving and unblinking. Her hand tightened on his shoulder.

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:33 PM
She continued to stare at him, unmoving and unblinking. Her hand tightened on his shoulder.
Wow, she looks.. unhappy.. He thought, feeling a bit worried for his physical health. He tried to push Ana's hand of his shoulder. "Hey, you should let go now.."

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Wow, she looks.. unhappy.. He thought, feeling a bit worried for his physical health. He tried to push Ana's hand of his shoulder. "Hey, you should let go now.." Her nails dug into his shoulder as a growl rumbled in her throat.

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Her nails dug into his shoulder as a growl rumbled in her throat.
He cussed in his head and mumbled, "Let goooo."

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:52 PM
He cussed in his head and mumbled, "Let goooo." She moved around to face him and put her hand on his other shoulder, gripping it just as hard.

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM
She moved around to face him and put her hand on his other shoulder, gripping it just as hard.
"You know.. I think I should, um, go over there.." He pointed to the corner of the room. "Ah, uh, sorry?"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"You know.. I think I should, um, go over there.." He pointed to the corner of the room. "Ah, uh, sorry?" "You," she said softly, almost sweetly, "are going, to pay."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"You," she said softly, almost sweetly, "are going, to pay."
"Wow, jeez," he muttered. "No, nono, because I'm gonna do this." He hit Ana's arm and violently tried to get her hands off of him.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"Wow, jeez," he muttered. "No, nono, because I'm gonna do this." He hit Ana's arm and violently tried to get her hands off of him.She kneed him in the blanket.

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 04:27 PM
She kneed him in the blanket.
He winced in pain and fell to the ground, though he was expecting it. "Stop doing that!" He growled through clenched teeth. "Jeg ha- ahh! ((Attempting to say "I hate you"))"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 04:34 PM
He winced in pain and fell to the ground, though he was expecting it. "Stop doing that!" He growled through clenched teeth. "Jeg ha- ahh! ((Attempting to say "I hate you"))"
She lifted her foot to stomp on his blanket.

(I'm just gonna say blanket for the rest of this rp XD)

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 04:37 PM
She lifted her foot to stomp on his blanket.

(I'm just gonna say blanket for the rest of this rp XD)
((*can never take this seriously anymore who said I was*))
"Nononono!" He shouted quickly, still in a lot of pain because she had freaking combat boots! You aren't a guy, you don't know how bad that hurts. It hurts.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 04:47 PM
((*can never take this seriously anymore who said I was*))
"Nononono!" He shouted quickly, still in a lot of pain because she had freaking combat boots! You aren't a guy, you don't know how bad that hurts. It hurts. She stomped down as hard as she could on the ground right next to him. She paused, then grabbed the biggest gun from the rack and three magazines. She stuffed the magazines down her shirt, then grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him quickly to the door.

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
She stomped down as hard as she could on the ground right next to him. She paused, then grabbed the biggest gun from the rack and three magazines. She stuffed the magazines down her shirt, then grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him quickly to the door.
He held his breath, but sighed in relief when she missed. He began to stand up, but was dragged by her to the door. "I can walk!" He grumbled. Kinda.. Jesus Christ she kicks hard.. "do I not get a gun?!"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 05:00 PM
He held his breath, but sighed in relief when she missed. He began to stand up, but was dragged by her to the door. "I can walk!" He grumbled. Kinda.. Jesus Christ she kicks hard.. "do I not get a gun?!" "Shh!" She hissed in a whisper. "Your yelling alerted them!" There was no more laughing from the other side of the door. She unlocked the door and silently opened it. "Out, now."

appariitiion
May 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
"Shh!" She hissed in a whisper. "Your yelling alerted them!" There was no more laughing from the other side of the door. She unlocked the door and silently opened it. "Out, now."
"Sorry!" He whispered angrily. She needs to stop friggin' bossing me around. He thought to himself, beginning a small rant about her. He completely missed what she had just told him. "What?" He asked.