PDA

View Full Version : Danger In Fiction

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 10:32 PM
"No!" "Very goo-" she froze at a strange sound. "What is" the sound came again, and she looked around, interest piqued. the strange warbling sound continued.
(sound is phone ringing)

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 10:33 PM
"Very goo-" she froze at a strange sound. "What is" the sound came again, and she looked around, interest piqued. the strange warbling sound continued.
(sound is phone ringing)
He heard the sound as well. "Ay, that's my phone ringing, let me go!"

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 10:47 PM
He heard the sound as well. "Ay, that's my phone ringing, let me go!" (just because)
A sound like an alarm sounded blaring, and Ana leaped to her feet, ready. "This is not a test! Mother is calling, repeat! Mother is calling! Again this is not a test!" blared the phone, sounding like an intercom, and the alarm sound continued.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 10:49 PM
(just because)
A sound like an alarm sounded blaring, and Ana leaped to her feet, ready. "This is not a test! Mother is calling, repeat! Mother is calling! Again this is not a test!" blared the phone, sounding like an intercom, and the alarm sound continued.
((Oml))
The man took this as a chance to get out. He ran to the phone quickly and grabbed it. Then something odd struck him. His mother was dead, who got her phone?

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 10:55 PM
((Oml))
The man took this as a chance to get out. He ran to the phone quickly and grabbed it. Then something odd struck him. His mother was dead, who got her phone?(he could have used that ringtone for someone else)
Ana had the pencil in one hand and a knife in the other, still looking for the alarm that filled the room with sound.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 10:57 PM
(he could have used that ringtone for someone else)
Ana had the pencil in one hand and a knife in the other, still looking for the alarm that filled the room with sound.

The Author answered the phone and held it up to his ear. There was a feint noise of a voice through it. His eyes suddenly went wide and he stayed quiet for a moment. Then, he spoke. "Jacob..?"

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:00 PM
The Author answered the phone and held it up to his ear. There was a feint noise of a voice through it. His eyes suddenly went wide and he stayed quiet for a moment. Then, he spoke. "Jacob..?" "Jacob is your mother's name?"

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:01 PM
"Jacob is your mother's name?"
"Son.. How did you get that phone?" He asked to the voice on the other line.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:07 PM
"Son.. How did you get that phone?" He asked to the voice on the other line. Ana watched, moving around behind him and placing the pencil on the desk.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:08 PM
Ana watched, moving around behind him and placing the pencil on the desk.
He paused and listened between each sentence. "You shouldn't be there... Go back.. No, I can't... Fine." He hung up the phone and looked at Ana. "I have to go get someone."

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:13 PM
He paused and listened between each sentence. "You shouldn't be there... Go back.. No, I can't... Fine." He hung up the phone and looked at Ana. "I have to go get someone." (first thoutght: oh, so he went to the graveyard and dug up his grandmothers phone. nice.)
"And let you flee? I might just use a real grenade in your house."

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:14 PM
(first thoutght: oh, so he went to the graveyard and dug up his grandmothers phone. nice.)
"And let you flee? I might just use a real grenade in your house."
((Who gets buried with their phone?))
He sighed. "Then come with me," he told her. No, he didn't like the idea, but this was very important. He grabbed a jacket off a coatrack and put his phone in the pocket.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:17 PM
((Who gets buried with their phone?))
He sighed. "Then come with me," he told her. No, he didn't like the idea, but this was very important. He grabbed a jacket off a coatrack and put his phone in the pocket. She watched him, keeping her knife out.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:20 PM
She watched him, keeping her knife out.
"You can't have that out if you're coming," he told her. "I have to go get somebody. It's very, very important. And when I do get them," he glared at her, "don't say anything bad about me. Wait, don't say anything at all."

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:22 PM
"You can't have that out if you're coming," he told her. "I have to go get somebody. It's very, very important. And when I do get them," he glared at her, "don't say anything bad about me. Wait, don't say anything at all." She purred again. "Will you give me reason to?"

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:27 PM
She purred again. "Will you give me reason to?"
((My mind went too far when she said that. I have issues.))
"Please?" He asked her, for once being sincere.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:40 PM
((My mind went too far when she said that. I have issues.))
"Please?" He asked her, for once being sincere.She flicked her knife shut and breezed past him. "that's the only promise I make."
(don't worry, she won't be rude.)

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:43 PM
She flicked her knife shut and breezed past him. "that's the only promise I make."
(don't worry, she won't be rude.)
"Thank you," he responded, relieved. He opened the door and walked to his black four door 67' Impala. He opened the door and got in the driver's seat.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:49 PM
"Thank you," he responded, relieved. He opened the door and walked to his black four door 67' Impala. He opened the door and got in the driver's seat.(ooooh it's Baby!!!)
She looked at him, confused.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:52 PM
(ooooh it's Baby!!!)
She looked at him, confused.
((Yessss))
"What?"

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
((Yessss))
"What?"
"I thought we were leaving."

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:58 PM
"I thought we were leaving."
"We are. This thing moves, you know. Faster than walking, by a lot."

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:00 AM
"We are. This thing moves, you know. Faster than walking, by a lot." "It moves," she said skeptically.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:01 AM
"It moves," she said skeptically.
"Yes, it does!" He told her, putting the car keys in and starting it.

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:10 AM
"Yes, it does!" He told her, putting the car keys in and starting it. She stepped back in alarm at the loud sound.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:13 AM
She stepped back in alarm at the loud sound.
He sighed. "Watch." He stepped on the gas slightly and the car moved forward about a foot. "See? It moves. Now come on, I have to hurry!"

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:17 AM
He sighed. "Watch." He stepped on the gas slightly and the car moved forward about a foot. "See? It moves. Now come on, I have to hurry!" She swtood skeptically for a moment, then put her hand on the door and hopped in through the window.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:18 AM
She swtood skeptically for a moment, then put her hand on the door and hopped in through the window.
He stared at her and laughed for a moment, but then put his hands on the wheel and looked through the windshield. "Okay, don't try to harm me. If I pull this steering wheel, we'll crash and might die. Alright?"

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:23 AM
He stared at her and laughed for a moment, but then put his hands on the wheel and looked through the windshield. "Okay, don't try to harm me. If I pull this steering wheel, we'll crash and might die. Alright?" "I have survived bombs," she said, looking around at the pristine neighborhood.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:25 AM
"I have survived bombs," she said, looking around at the pristine neighborhood.
"Good for you," he told her, and began to drive, not looking at Ana.
((questions about his son. I have something really funny about him she should know xD))

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:27 AM
"Good for you," he told her, and began to drive, not looking at Ana.
((questions about his son. I have something really funny about him she should know xD))"You have a harem?" she asked.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:28 AM
"You have a harem?" she asked.
"...what."

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:30 AM
"...what." "I asked if you have a harem."

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:33 AM
"I asked if you have a harem."
"God no! That's not socially acceptable here. You have one wife or husband and you have a kid together. One, usually."

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:39 AM
"God no! That's not socially acceptable here. You have one wife or husband and you have a kid together. One, usually." "So, you had a wiforhusband?" the term was unfamiliar to her.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:41 AM
"So, you had a wiforhusband?" the term was unfamiliar to her.
"A wife is when you're married to a girl, and a husband is when you're married to a man," he told her.

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:44 AM
"A wife is when you're married to a girl, and a husband is when you're married to a man," he told her. "Married sounds painful," she said,, thinking it was similar to "marred."

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:48 AM
"Married sounds painful," she said,, thinking it was similar to "marred."
"It's when you love a person so much you sign a piece of paper and go through a little ceremony to prove it!"

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 12:52 AM
"It's when you love a person so much you sign a piece of paper and go through a little ceremony to prove it!" She frowned. "It seems very flawed."

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 12:55 AM
She frowned. "It seems very flawed."
"It is! It's very flawed, because if you don't love that person anymore, you have to go through a whole big deal to get a divorce with them and it's stupid. Oh, then there's the issue with the child if you have one."

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 09:58 AM
"It is! It's very flawed, because if you don't love that person anymore, you have to go through a whole big deal to get a divorce with them and it's stupid. Oh, then there's the issue with the child if you have one." "If you don't love them anymore, why don't you kill them?"

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
"If you don't love them anymore, why don't you kill them?"
"Because you'll go to prison."

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 11:33 PM
"Because you'll go to prison."
"What is prison?"

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 11:39 PM
"What is prison?"
"A place where they lock you up in a cell."

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 11:50 PM
"A place where they lock you up in a cell." She looked pointedly at him.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
She looked pointedly at him.
His eyes were focused on the road, but he could see her looking at him through the corner of his eye. "What? I'm telling the truth."
((Have her ask who his wife was, because he had a kid xD))

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:24 AM
His eyes were focused on the road, but he could see her looking at him through the corner of his eye. "What? I'm telling the truth."
((Have her ask who his wife was, because he had a kid xD))
(She already did. He said no.)
She looked at the uncracked street ahead.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 12:25 AM
(She already did. He said no.)
She looked at the uncracked street ahead.
((She said harem >.>))
He stayed silent, making a left.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:30 AM
((She said harem >.>))
He stayed silent, making a left.
(same difference in her head.)
A large man walked down his driveway rolling a garbage bin and Ana stiffened, a knife seeming to appear in her hand.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 12:41 AM
(same difference in her head.)
A large man walked down his driveway rolling a garbage bin and Ana stiffened, a knife seeming to appear in her hand.
((He explained the difference.. Okay xD))
"We're almost there," he said, making a few more turns and then driving straight.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:47 AM
((He explained the difference.. Okay xD))
"We're almost there," he said, making a few more turns and then driving straight.She watched a woman walking down the sidewalk, a hand to her ear and talking animatedly. "She is owned," Ana murmured.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 12:47 AM
((Just putting this here: ))
Name: Jacob
Appearance: A short, skinny boy with pale skin, bright blue eyes and somewhat long brown hair.
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: author's adopted son

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 12:48 AM
She watched a woman walking down the sidewalk, a hand to her ear and talking animatedly. "She is owned," Ana murmured.
"What are you talking about?" He mumbled. "Nobody's owned by anyone."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:50 AM
"What are you talking about?" He mumbled. "Nobody's owned by anyone." "Her mark."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 12:51 AM
"Her mark."
"You talking about a tattoo?"

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 01:00 AM
"You talking about a tattoo?" She pointed at a scar in the shape of a star on the woman's ankle.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 01:03 AM
She pointed at a scar in the shape of a star on the woman's ankle.
"I can't look, I have to keep my eyes on the road."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 01:10 AM
"I can't look, I have to keep my eyes on the road." "She has a star-shaped brand on her ankle."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 01:15 AM
"She has a star-shaped brand on her ankle."
"That's a tattoo. People choose to get those, they don't mean they're owned by anyone." He lifted his right sleeve to show his. It was the letter J with the date 1-7-04 next to it, in black ink.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 01:27 AM
"That's a tattoo. People choose to get those, they don't mean they're owned by anyone." He lifted his right sleeve to show his. It was the letter J with the date 1-7-04 next to it, in black ink.
"That is a tattoo. She has a star-shaped brand, which is a burn scar used to mark females in a male's harem, on her ankle."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 01:29 AM
"That is a tattoo. She has a star-shaped brand, which is a burn scar used to mark females in a male's harem, on her ankle."
"Harems don't freaking exist anymore!" He basically shouted, but then lowered his voice. "I don't know, some people are weird. Forget it."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 01:32 AM
"Harems don't freaking exist anymore!" He basically shouted, but then lowered his voice. "I don't know, some people are weird. Forget it."
The woman turned to look when she heard the yell, then continued her conversation.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 01:34 AM
The woman turned to look when she heard the yell, then continued her conversation.
((They should have passed her now.))
He continued driving down the road.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 01:40 AM
((They should have passed her now.))
He continued driving down the road.
She heard the yell and turned. That's all)
Ana saw a young boy standing on the sidewalk, seemingly waiting.
Also, how is he an Author if he's adopted?)

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 01:42 AM
She heard the yell and turned. That's all)
Ana saw a young boy standing on the sidewalk, seemingly waiting.
Also, how is he an Author if he's adopted?)
((Fudge I didn't think of that--
Gimme a sec xD))

He drove off a side road, and pulled up to an empty house. "Stay in here."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 01:45 AM
((Fudge I didn't think of that--
Gimme a sec xD))

He drove off a side road, and pulled up to an empty house. "Stay in here."
Said nothing, only watched him.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Said nothing, only watched him.
He got out and entered the house slowly, surprised the door was unlocked. "Jacob?" He called out.

A small boy appeared, a phone in hand. He knew he was about to get in a lot of trouble. They haven't talked in 3 years, and now he ran off here and called him.

The Author looked angry. "You know you shouldn't have come here," he told the boy. "Come on." He grabbed Jacob by his arm and walked outside.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:17 AM
He got out and entered the house slowly, surprised the door was unlocked. "Jacob?" He called out.

A small boy appeared, a phone in hand. He knew he was about to get in a lot of trouble. They haven't talked in 3 years, and now he ran off here and called him.

The Author looked angry. "You know you shouldn't have come here," he told the boy. "Come on." He grabbed Jacob by his arm and walked outside.The car was gone.

As the Author opened the door of the house, Ana looked around the vehicle. She saw a lever in the middle of everything and pushed on it. There was a sudden click, and the wheeled box started to move. Her eyes widened and she gripped the chair, watching the ground speed up as the hill steepened.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 02:22 AM
The car was gone.

As the Author opened the door of the house, Ana looked around the vehicle. She saw a lever in the middle of everything and pushed on it. There was a sudden click, and the wheeled box started to move. Her eyes widened and she gripped the chair, watching the ground speed up as the hill steepened.
The author began to freak out, letting go of his son's hand. "Stay here!" He told him and noticed the car rolling up the hill. "HEY, HEY!! STOP!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. She didn't know how to drive, she was gonna crash the car!

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:24 AM
The author began to freak out, letting go of his son's hand. "Stay here!" He told him and noticed the car rolling up the hill. "HEY, HEY!! STOP!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. She didn't know how to drive, she was gonna crash the car!
"IT'S SLEEPWALKING!!!!" She screamed. The wheeled box bumped over a curb and into an empty lot, slowing slightly but still going fast.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 02:40 AM
"IT'S SLEEPWALKING!!!!" She screamed. The wheeled box bumped over a curb and into an empty lot, slowing slightly but still going fast.
"DON'T PRESS ANYTHING!!" He shouted. Meanwhile, Jacob was laughing his butt off.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:49 AM
"DON'T PRESS ANYTHING!!" He shouted. Meanwhile, Jacob was laughing his butt off.
She looked around frantically, then grabbed the lever and yanked it. The wheeled box came to such a sudden stop that it skidded in the grass several feet and she was thrown against the shelf(dashboard).

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 02:55 AM
She looked around frantically, then grabbed the lever and yanked it. The wheeled box came to such a sudden stop that it skidded in the grass several feet and she was thrown against the shelf(dashboard).
"NO, MY CAR!" He shouted, running over to the stopped car. After he was sure nothing had happened to it, he then checked the inside to see Ana against the dashboard. "You could've crashed my car!" He shouted angrily at her.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:59 AM
"NO, MY CAR!" He shouted, running over to the stopped car. After he was sure nothing had happened to it, he then checked the inside to see Ana against the dashboard. "You could've crashed my car!" He shouted angrily at her.
She pushed herself off the shelf, wincing as she felt broken ribs grinding. "I thought it only moved when it growls," she said, maneuvering back to the cushioned chair.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 03:01 AM
She pushed herself off the shelf, wincing as she felt broken ribs grinding. "I thought it only moved when it growls," she said, maneuvering back to the cushioned chair.
"I can't believe.. Why the hell did you do that?!"
Jacob approached, still laughing.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:04 AM
"I can't believe.. Why the hell did you do that?!"
Jacob approached, still laughing.
"I did not leave the wheeled box." Her hand pressed to the her right side, she could feel at least two broken ribs, twice that were bruised. She tried to take smaller breaths.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 03:06 AM
"I did not leave the wheeled box." Her hand pressed to the her right side, she could feel at least two broken ribs, twice that were bruised. She tried to take smaller breaths.
"You still touched stuff," he told her, frankly not caring about her broken ribs. What mattered most was to get his car back on the road. "Don't get in yet, Jacob." He turned the car on and got it back on the street.
Jacob stopped laughing and stayed silent, now wondering who was in the car. He backed up when he was told to not get in, and when the car was on the road, opened the back door and sat down.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:19 AM
"You still touched stuff," he told her, frankly not caring about her broken ribs. What mattered most was to get his car back on the road. "Don't get in yet, Jacob." He turned the car on and got it back on the street.
Jacob stopped laughing and stayed silent, now wondering who was in the car. He backed up when he was told to not get in, and when the car was on the road, opened the back door and sat down.
"And I touched it again to stop it." Ana felt warmth spreading across her ribs.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 03:21 AM
"And I touched it again to stop it." Ana felt warmth spreading across her ribs.
"Don't touch things," he grumbled, and began to drive back to the house.

Jacob noticed the girl sitting up front. "Hey, is that your wife?"

"Definitely not."

"Girlfriend?"

"No."

"So you're still gay?" The boy innocently asked.

"NO!"

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:24 AM
"Don't touch things," he grumbled, and began to drive back to the house.

Jacob noticed the girl sitting up front. "Hey, is that your wife?"

"Definitely not."

"Girlfriend?"

"No."

"So you're still gay?" The boy innocently asked.

"NO!"
"So," she said amiably. "Jacob is not your mother's name?"

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 03:37 AM
"So," she said amiably. "Jacob is not your mother's name?"
"Jacob's my adopted son," the Author told Ana.

Jacob leaned up and poked Ana on the shoulder. "Hi, who are you?" He asked.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:46 AM
"Jacob's my adopted son," the Author told Ana.

Jacob leaned up and poked Ana on the shoulder. "Hi, who are you?" He asked.
She managed not to flinch and turned. "I am a character from a story your father is trying to write by kidnapping me from my home world and subjecting me and others to nightmarish situations, only when I didn't listen he kidnapped me again and tried to torture me into submission, in which endeavor he failed." She glanced at the Author's silver eyebrow. "Horribly."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 03:49 AM
She managed not to flinch and turned. "I am a character from a story your father is trying to write by kidnapping me from my home world and subjecting me and others to nightmarish situations, only when I didn't listen he kidnapped me again and tried to torture me into submission, in which endeavor he failed." She glanced at the Author's silver eyebrow. "Horribly."
"She's lying," he spoke calmly, but in reality his heart was beating and he was furious. "Her name is Ana, don't worry about her. Don't talk to her."

Jacob's eyes lit up, and laughed slightly. "She's cool," he said, leaning back in his seat.

"No she's not."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:51 AM
"She's lying," he spoke calmly, but in reality his heart was beating and he was furious. "Her name is Ana, don't worry about her. Don't talk to her."

Jacob's eyes lit up, and laughed slightly. "She's cool," he said, leaning back in his seat.

"No she's not."
She looked behind in her chair and lifted her pinkie, rotaiting it in a circle to signify that she had Jacob's father wrapped around her finger.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 03:55 AM
She looked behind in her chair and lifted her pinkie, rotaiting it in a circle to signify that she had him wrapped around his finger.

The author stayed silent as he drove them back to their house. "Jacob, I have a few questions. Why did you run away, why did you go to your grandmother's house, and why in hell did you call me?!"

Jacob's smile faded at his dad's questions. "I didn't like them.. Grandma's house was the closest place.. I found her phone and you were in her contacts. So I called you."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 03:59 AM
The author stayed silent as he drove them back to their house. "Jacob, I have a few questions. Why did you run away, why did you go to your grandmother's house, and why in hell did you call me?!"

Jacob's smile faded at his dad's questions. "I didn't like them.. Grandma's house was the closest place.. I found her phone and you were in her contacts. So I called you."
Woah it's suddenly their house now?)
Ana's lips curved into a small smile. "Now, be nice or I won't tell you where I hid the other bits for your little treasure hunt. The real ones."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:01 AM
Woah it's suddenly their house now?)
Ana's lips curved into a small smile. "Now, be nice or I won't tell you where I hid the other bits for your little treasure hunt. The real ones."
((He's driving to the house m8))

The author turned his head to Ana, but quickly back to the road. "Ana, please don't say anything you'll regret."

Jacob was a bit confused, but was honestly liking the girl. "You sure she isn't your girlfriend?"

"SHE IS NOT."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:03 AM
((He's driving to the house m8))

The author turned his head to Ana, but quickly back to the road. "Ana, please don't say anything you'll regret."

Jacob was a bit confused, but was honestly liking the girl. "You sure she isn't your girlfriend?"

"SHE IS NOT."
"Anyone with a blanket that bruised isn't boyfriend material."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:05 AM
"Anyone with a blanket that bruised isn't boyfriend material."
Jacob, being the stupid 13-year-old boy he is, said, "oh, so your single then~?"

The Author sighed at his adopted son's actions. "You changed."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:08 AM
Jacob, being the stupid 13-year-old boy he is, said, "oh, so your single then?~"

The Author sighed at his adopted son's actions. "You changed."
"Yes, though your dear father seems to have other things in mind."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:10 AM
"Yes, though your dear father seems to have other things in mind."
"JESUS CHRIST!" The Author shouted. "I do not, in fact, if I could, I'd--" He cut himself off abruptly, and huffed in anger.

"Chill, dad," Jacob said calmly. "She was joking.. I think."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:15 AM
"JESUS CHRIST!" The Author shouted. "I do not, in fact, if I could, I'd--" He cut himself off abruptly, and huffed in anger.

"Chill, dad," Jacob said calmly. "She was joking.. I think."
"If you could, you would..." she repeated as a prompt.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:16 AM
"If you could, you would..." she repeated as a prompt.
"We'll talk later," the author said.

Again, Jacob leaned up to poke Ana on the shoulder.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:18 AM
"We'll talk later," the author said.

Again, Jacob leaned up to poke Ana on the shoulder.
"If you continue to poke my shoulder I shall break your finger," she said in a deadpan voice.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:26 AM
"If you continue to poke my shoulder I shall break your finger," she said in a deadpan voice.
"Don't scare the kid!" He shouted.

Jacob pulled his finger back and his eyes went wide, a frown appearing on his pale face.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:28 AM
"Don't scare the kid!" He shouted.

Jacob pulled his finger back and his eyes went wide, a frown appearing on his pale face.
XD my dad says that all the time)
"If you want to ask me something you should ask it."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:33 AM
XD my dad says that all the time)
"If you want to ask me something you should ask it."
The two stayed silent for a moment, and then the car stopped. "We're here," The Author told them.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:36 AM
The two stayed silent for a moment, and then the car stopped. "We're here," The Author told them.
Ana smoothly climbed out through the window, putting one foot on the ground before swaying and collapsing. The side of her shirt was drenched in blood.
Why didn't she use her medical supplies, you ask? She used the last of them on him.)

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Ana smoothly climbed out through the window, putting one foot on the ground before swaying and collapsing. The side of her shirt was drenched in blood.
Why didn't she use her medical supplies, you ask? She used the last of them on him.)
Jacob laughed at the way she climbed through the window, not noticing the blood until he got out himself. He freaked out. "DAD!!"

The Author turned the car off, grabbed his keys, and got out, only to hear Jacob scream. "What??" He asked, panicked.

"Your girlfriend is bleeding!!"

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:41 AM
Jacob laughed at the way she climbed through the window, not noticing the blood until he got out himself. He freaked out. "DAD!!"

The Author turned the car off, grabbed his keys, and got out, only to hear Jacob scream. "What??" He asked, panicked.

"Your girlfriend is bleeding!!"
She was breathing shallowly.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 04:55 AM
She was breathing shallowly.
The Author pulled his son inside the house and told him to stay there. He grabbed a first aid kit and went outside. He felt sick at the sight of the huge amount of blood, but managed to wrap the wound up and put pressure on it, hopefully stopping the blood. He then realized something. "Did you get blood on my seat?!"

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 08:04 AM
The Author pulled his son inside the house and told him to stay there. He grabbed a first aid kit and went outside. He felt sick at the sight of the huge amount of blood, but managed to wrap the wound up and put pressure on it, hopefully stopping the blood. He then realized something. "Did you get blood on my seat?!"
Idol much?)
She was unresponsive.
Kid slap your dad to get his priorities straight)

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Idol much?)
She was unresponsive.
Kid slap your dad to get his priorities straight)
Jacob ended up going outside to hear his dad say something about his car. "Dad, she's like dying!"

The author grumbled something and said, "she'll be fine. Blood stains, though."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Jacob ended up going outside to hear his dad say something about his car. "Dad, she's like dying!"

The author grumbled something and said, "she'll be fine. Blood stains, though."
I sed slap 'im.)
Ana's breathing began to flutter.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 08:44 AM
I sed slap 'im.)
Ana's breathing began to flutter.
The author continued to put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.

Jacob watched in horror.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 11:15 AM
The author continued to put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.

Jacob watched in horror.
Someone walking down the street suddenly noticed them.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Someone walking down the street suddenly noticed them.

The Author panicked slightly when he realized somebody had saw, but pretended to not see them.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:23 PM
The Author panicked slightly when he realized somebody had saw, but pretended to not see them. The woman had a star-shaped white burn scar on her ankle. "Sir, is she alright?"

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 02:30 PM
The woman had a star-shaped white burn scar on her ankle. "Sir, is she alright?"
"Eh.. Just bleeding a bit."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"Eh.. Just bleeding a bit." She took her phone from her purse. "I'll believe that when she tells me."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 03:37 PM
She took her phone from her purse. "I'll believe that when she tells me."
He stayed silent. He did need to get her professional help, but what if she said something wrong to the doctors?! What if they thought she had like, brain damage? What if they kept her in the hospital... "Actually, yeah, maybe we need an ambulance.."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 04:52 PM
He stayed silent. He did need to get her professional help, but what if she said something wrong to the doctors?! What if they thought she had like, brain damage? What if they kept her in the hospital... "Actually, yeah, maybe we need an ambulance.."
She started dialing, and Ana stirred. "I...I'm okay..."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 09:04 PM
She started dialing, and Ana stirred. "I...I'm okay..."
"You don't look okay."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 09:19 PM
"You don't look okay."THe woman stopped dialing. "Did he do this to you?"

Ana laughed, managing to just barely flinch, and pushed herself up to her elbows. "What, all this?" She shook her head. "No, this isn't any serious injury. My shirt just got stained is all, and I tripped on my way out of his...I keep forgetting what kind he says it is, but anyway I think I hit the ground pretty hard." She lifted her hand as if to feel her head and pretended to flinch. "Yeah that's gonna hurt."

"You might have a concussion." The woman had lowered her phone.

"Would I be talking to you this clearly if I did?" She sat up all the way and cocked an eyebrow at the woman. "'Sides, my friend here likes to panic."
(*inserts flashback of gunshots and him screaming his head off that he doesn't want to die*)

"Um, alright then." She still looked pretty skeptical, but started to walk away, cancelling the call on her phone.

Ana by now was white as a sheet, swaying and breathing hard.

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 09:24 PM
THe woman stopped dialing. "Did he do this to you?"

Ana laughed, managing to just barely flinch, and pushed herself up to her elbows. "What, all this?" She shook her head. "No, this isn't any serious injury. My shirt just got stained is all, and I tripped on my way out of his...I keep forgetting what kind he says it is, but anyway I think I hit the ground pretty hard." She lifted her hand as if to feel her head and pretended to flinch. "Yeah that's gonna hurt."

"You might have a concussion." The woman had lowered her phone.

"Would I be talking to you this clearly if I did?" She sat up all the way and cocked an eyebrow at the woman. "'Sides, my friend here likes to panic."
(*inserts flashback of gunshots and him screaming his head off that he doesn't want to die*)

"Um, alright then." She still looked pretty skeptical, but started to walk away, cancelling the call on her phone.

Ana by now was white as a sheet, swaying and breathing hard.

The Author looked somewhat upset at her actions. When the woman walked away, he looked at Ana and said, "Can you walk? Probably not but i don't want other people seeing this."

Meanwhile, Jacob was in the bathroom, puking at the sight of all that blood. Sure, he liked horror movies, but he'd never seen something that bad in real life.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
The Author looked somewhat upset at her actions. When the woman walked away, he looked at Ana and said, "Can you walk? Probably not but i don't want other people seeing this."

Meanwhile, Jacob was in the bathroom, puking at the sight of all that blood. Sure, he liked horror movies, but he'd never seen something that bad in real life.(She just majorly saved his butt)
"Just pick me up," she whispered, pressing a hand to her side. "Don't drop me..."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 09:35 PM
(She just majorly saved his butt)
"Just pick me up," she whispered, pressing a hand to her side. "Don't drop me..."
((He took it as an opportunity to get rid of her for a while xD))

He frowned, slowly picking her up. While he was carrying her to the house, he pondered if he should drop her or not. He didn't, though, and set her down in a chair inside.

Jacob wiped his mouth, stopping, and walked outside of the bathroom. He flinched slightly, not expecting to see the two inside.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 09:59 PM
((He took it as an opportunity to get rid of her for a while xD))

He frowned, slowly picking her up. While he was carrying her to the house, he pondered if he should drop her or not. He didn't, though, and set her down in a chair inside.

Jacob wiped his mouth, stopping, and walked outside of the bathroom. He flinched slightly, not expecting to see the two inside.
(pfff. If he got an ambulance, they would've had him come with, and they would interrogate him on her medical records and her allergies and such. At the hospital they would keep him in the waiting room and then they would ask him about the several bullets that are still in her, and the bill for fixing her up would be footed to him. Does he want that?)

She saw Jacob come down. "What? Never seen blood before?"
(....BWAHAHAHAAA!!)

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 10:08 PM
(pfff. If he got an ambulance, they would've had him come with, and they would interrogate him on her medical records and her allergies and such. At the hospital they would keep him in the waiting room and then they would ask him about the several bullets that are still in her, and the bill for fixing her up would be footed to him. Does he want that?)

She saw Jacob come down. "What? Never seen blood before?"
(....BWAHAHAHAAA!!)

"Not that much before," Jacob muttered, turning and walking away.

The Author looked angry. "He's a kid, Ana."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 10:13 PM
"Not that much before," Jacob muttered, turning and walking away.

The Author looked angry. "He's a kid, Ana."
(My thought process:
What if when the Author wants to take Ana back Jacob wants to go with her?
How would he react to her world?
How would he react to her sister?
What if he gets a crush on her sister?
At least they aren't biological sisters.)

She looked at him. "So is my sister. Why did you bring me back here anyway?"

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 10:17 PM
(My thought process:
What if when the Author wants to take Ana back Jacob wants to go with her?
How would he react to her world?
How would he react to her sister?
What if he gets a crush on her sister?
At least they aren't biological sisters.)

She looked at him. "So is my sister. Why did you bring me back here anyway?"
When he was sure Jacob was gone, he whispered, "Why I brought you back to my world? It was an accident."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 10:21 PM
When he was sure Jacob was gone, he whispered, "Why I brought you back to my world? It was an accident.""No. After the grenade."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"No. After the grenade."
"Accident."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 10:32 PM
"Accident."
"Really? And why didn't you write me right back?"

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Really? And why didn't you write me right back?"
He stood still for a moment. Why did he not write her back? "Well, I believe it went like this.. I thought you were dead, then you weren't dead and I didn't get the chance, then my adopted son I haven't seen in 3 years told me to come get him and now we're here." ((Dunno if I'm missing a detail or not tbh I have the memory of a rock))

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 10:47 PM
He stood still for a moment. Why did he not write her back? "Well, I believe it went like this.. I thought you were dead, then you weren't dead and I didn't get the chance, then my adopted son I haven't seen in 3 years told me to come get him and now we're here." ((Dunno if I'm missing a detail or not tbh I have the memory of a rock))
(they had an entire conversation abbout squiggle.)
"What about Squiggle?"
(Should the kid find the writing room place? and Squiggle eating the cats)

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 10:56 PM
(they had an entire conversation abbout squiggle.)
"What about Squiggle?"
(Should the kid find the writing room place? and Squiggle eating the cats)
((That would be funny xD in a second maybe))

"Yeah, that too. The.. weird thing you wanted as a pet."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 10:59 PM
((That would be funny xD in a second maybe))

"Yeah, that too. The.. weird thing you wanted as a pet."
"adorable pup."

appariitiion
June 4th, 2017, 11:03 PM
"adorable pup."
"Wasn't it like.. a skeleton?"

Suddenly, Jacob walked in the room. "Dad, why is your house so boring?"

The Author turned his head quickly at his son. "There's a tv in my room."

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 07:28 AM
"Wasn't it like.. a skeleton?"

Suddenly, Jacob walked in the room. "Dad, why is your house so boring?"

The Author turned his head quickly at his son. "There's a tv in my room."She looked at the Author. "Just how big is your house?"

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 07:43 AM
She looked at the Author. "Just how big is your house?"
(( https://postimg.org/image/u6hdgeylz/ took like 2 minutes to make this so I know and you know what it looks like--))

"Well, there's this room, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, my bedroom, and my writing room," The author responded.

Jacob made his way to his dad's bedroom, sat on his bed, and turned the TV to WWE.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 09:57 AM
(( https://postimg.org/image/u6hdgeylz/ took like 2 minutes to make this so I know and you know what it looks like--))

"Well, there's this room, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, my bedroom, and my writing room," The author responded.

Jacob made his way to his dad's bedroom, sat on his bed, and turned the TV to WWE.
(XD)
She turned her head at the yells and blasting music. "What is that?"

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 10:01 AM
(XD)
She turned her head at the yells and blasting music. "What is that?"
"My son's watching wrestling, I assume," the Author told him, slightly recognizing the music. "Turn that down!" He shouted.

"Sorry!" Jacob shouted back, but turned the tv's volume up instead.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"My son's watching wrestling, I assume," the Author told him, slightly recognizing the music. "Turn that down!" He shouted.

"Sorry!" Jacob shouted back, but turned the tv's volume up instead. She was silent a second, then looked at the Author. "May I speak to him?"

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 06:12 PM
She was silent a second, then looked at the Author. "May I speak to him?"
"No you may not," the Author told her.

Jacob was staring at the tv in awe. He really liked wrestling, and his favorite wrestler, Randy Orton, was up against Seth Rollins.

((I know a lot about wrestling btw xD))

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"No you may not," the Author told her.

Jacob was staring at the tv in awe. He really liked wrestling, and his favorite wrestler, Randy Orton, was up against Seth Rollins.

((I know a lot about wrestling btw xD))
(I know a little)
She stood up, wobbling a little.

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 06:33 PM
(I know a little)
She stood up, wobbling a little.
((*knows Randy Orton's signatures and finishers, all the lyrics to his theme song.. randy orton is awesome*))

"What are you doing?" The author asked.

"RKO!!!" Jacob shouted as Randy Orton did just that to Seth Rollins.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 06:52 PM
((*knows Randy Orton's signatures and finishers, all the lyrics to his theme song.. randy orton is awesome*))

"What are you doing?" The author asked.

"RKO!!!" Jacob shouted as Randy Orton did just that to Seth Rollins.
"Standing," she said, touching the wall for balance.

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"Standing," she said, touching the wall for balance.
"I'll be right back," the author stated, getting annoyed at how loud Jacob was being. He walked to his room, grabbed the remote off the bed and turned it down.

"Hey!" Jacob yelled.

"That's way too loud!" The author responded.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"I'll be right back," the author stated, getting annoyed at how loud Jacob was being. He walked to his room, grabbed the remote off the bed and turned it down.

"Hey!" Jacob yelled.

"That's way too loud!" The author responded.
Ana leaned against the wall and walked into another room, surprised to see a refrigerator as bright and shiny as the one she saw before her. It was huge. Since it was all the way across the tiled room, she started her way around, holding on to the lip of the smooth counter.
(She gonna get in the fridge XD)

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Ana leaned against the wall and walked into another room, surprised to see a refrigerator as bright and shiny as the one she saw before her. It was huge. Since it was all the way across the tiled room, she started her way around, holding on to the lip of the smooth counter.
(She gonna get in the fridge XD)
((Oml))

"You and your husband were loud but I never complained," Jacob said. ((<- savage))

"Wow."

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 08:18 PM
((Oml))

"You and your husband were loud but I never complained," Jacob said. ((<- savage))

"Wow."
(Hurry up before the starving injured girl gets to the fridge and eats everything)
She made her way, slowly but unsteadily, to the ancient piece of machinery that was said to hold great quantities of food.

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 08:24 PM
(Hurry up before the starving injured girl gets to the fridge and eats everything)
She made her way, slowly but unsteadily, to the ancient piece of machinery that was said to hold great quantities of food.

The Author rolled his eyes and walked down the hallway, noticing Ana was gone. "Frick.." He looked around and noticed Ana in the kitchen, specifically looking in his fridge. "Hey!"

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 10:11 PM
The Author rolled his eyes and walked down the hallway, noticing Ana was gone. "Frick.." He looked around and noticed Ana in the kitchen, specifically looking in his fridge. "Hey!"(so...close...)
She turned, hand on the handle of the refrigerator. "Is it true these hold food?"

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
(so...close...)
She turned, hand on the handle of the refrigerator. "Is it true these hold food?"
He mentally facepalmed. "Are you hungry??"

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 10:20 PM
He mentally facepalmed. "Are you hungry??" "As I have not eaten since the day you took me, I believe I am."

appariitiion
June 5th, 2017, 10:27 PM
"As I have not eaten since the day you took me, I believe I am."
He basically pushed her out of the way and opened the fridge. "What do you want?"

Rivergold
June 6th, 2017, 09:49 AM
He basically pushed her out of the way and opened the fridge. "What do you want?"
"Food."

appariitiion
June 6th, 2017, 09:57 AM
"Food."
"Anything in specific?"

Rivergold
June 6th, 2017, 03:38 PM
"Anything in specific?"
"Meat."

appariitiion
June 6th, 2017, 03:58 PM
"Meat."
"Uh.." He then opened the freezer and pulled out a bag of chicken strips. "This may take a bit to cook."

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:46 AM
"Uh.." He then opened the freezer and pulled out a bag of chicken strips. "This may take a bit to cook."
Her eyes widened at the blast of frigid air, and she stepped forward to look in awe at the array of frozen foods.

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Her eyes widened at the blast of frigid air, and she stepped forward to look in awe at the array of frozen foods.
He closed the freezer and did that stuff to make everyone chicken strips. He was actually hungry too, and he didn't know the last time Jacob ate. "What's your deal?" He asked Ana, who seemed surprised.

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 07:48 PM
He closed the freezer and did that stuff to make everyone chicken strips. He was actually hungry too, and he didn't know the last time Jacob ate. "What's your deal?" He asked Ana, who seemed surprised. "There's...so much..."

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 08:21 PM
"There's...so much..."
He leaned against the wall and waited. "No.. That's normal.. Well, maybe a bit excessive because I don't leave the house unless necessary but.."

Jacob mimicked wrestling moves on his dad's bed while watching WWE. He jumped off and landed feet first, hurting his ankle a bit but didn't yell.

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 08:49 PM
He leaned against the wall and waited. "No.. That's normal.. Well, maybe a bit excessive because I don't leave the house unless necessary but.."

Jacob mimicked wrestling moves on his dad's bed while watching WWE. He jumped off and landed feet first, hurting his ankle a bit but didn't yell. She heard the thump. "Your son landed on the floor of your room. He didn't bend his legs and landed too hard." Her eyes hadn't left the still-open cold food storage.

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 08:51 PM
She heard the thump. "Your son landed on the floor of your room. He didn't bend his legs and landed too hard." Her eyes hadn't left the still-open cold food storage.
The author closed it and looked at her. "What? How do you know that?"

Jacob slowly stood up, but quickly sat on the bed. It hurt to put pressure on his ankle.

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 08:57 PM
The author closed it and looked at her. "What? How do you know that?"

Jacob slowly stood up, but quickly sat on the bed. It hurt to put pressure on his ankle.
She looked at the Author. "He jumped off something, a chair, or the blanketed thing in the center of your room." She looked in the direction of the shouts and music. "You should check on him."

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 09:04 PM
She looked at the Author. "He jumped off something, a chair, or the blanketed thing in the center of your room." She looked in the direction of the shouts and music. "You should check on him."
"Wow.." He muttered, and walked into the room. "You alright, Jacob?"

Jacob nodded. "Yah," he lied.

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:12 PM
"Wow.." He muttered, and walked into the room. "You alright, Jacob?"

Jacob nodded. "Yah," he lied."NO YOU AIN'T!" Ana called from the kitchen.

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"NO YOU AIN'T!" Ana called from the kitchen.
"You sure?" The Author asked his son.

Jacob flinched when he heard Ana yelling, but persisted. "I'm fine, okay? Chill."

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:34 PM
"You sure?" The Author asked his son.

Jacob flinched when he heard Ana yelling, but persisted. "I'm fine, okay? Chill.""TOUCH HIS FOOT!"

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 09:46 PM
"TOUCH HIS FOOT!"
"Stand up then," the author told his son. "What did you even do to it?"

Jacob stood up and winced slightly, but stopped putting pressure on it. "I jumped off your bed weird.."

"You probably sprained it," he responded. "You'll be fine."

"I know."

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 10:43 PM
"Stand up then," the author told his son. "What did you even do to it?"

Jacob stood up and winced slightly, but stopped putting pressure on it. "I jumped off your bed weird.."

"You probably sprained it," he responded. "You'll be fine."

"I know."
"YOu may need a brace," Ana said from the door.
(gtg)

appariitiion
June 9th, 2017, 01:45 AM
"YOu may need a brace," Ana said from the door.
(gtg)
The Author walked out, grabbing Ana by the arm and pulling her with him. Then, he turned her to face him. "My son is fine. He obviously doesn't want help."

Rivergold
June 9th, 2017, 09:53 AM
The Author walked out, grabbing Ana by the arm and pulling her with him. Then, he turned her to face him. "My son is fine. He obviously doesn't want help."
She smiled knowingly at him. "Is he?"

appariitiion
June 9th, 2017, 10:08 AM
She smiled knowingly at him. "Is he?"
The Author sighed. "Does he want help? No. Does he need help? No. All he did was jump off the bed. He didn't break his ankle and now suffering internal bleeding because the bone punctured one of his veins. He probably only sprained it."

Rivergold
June 9th, 2017, 11:21 AM
The Author sighed. "Does he want help? No. Does he need help? No. All he did was jump off the bed. He didn't break his ankle and now suffering internal bleeding because the bone punctured one of his veins. He probably only sprained it."
(.....I think you are confusing "sprain" with "twist")
"Have you ever sprained your ankle?" she asked him.
(From doctor site: Ankle sprain: A common musculoskeletal injury in which the ligaments of the ankle partially or completely tear due to sudden stretching. This typically occurs when the ankle is suddenly "twisted" in a sports activity or by stepping off an uneven surface. The pain is initially severe and can be associated with a "popping" sensation. Immediate swelling over the area of injury often occurs as the injured blood vessels leak fluid into the local tissue. Partial tears retain some ankle stability, whereas complete tears lose stability because the strapping ligaments no longer brace the ankle joint. )

appariitiion
June 9th, 2017, 05:05 PM
(.....I think you are confusing "sprain" with "twist")
"Have you ever sprained your ankle?" she asked him.
(From doctor site: Ankle sprain: A common musculoskeletal injury in which the ligaments of the ankle partially or completely tear due to sudden stretching. This typically occurs when the ankle is suddenly "twisted" in a sports activity or by stepping off an uneven surface. The pain is initially severe and can be associated with a "popping" sensation. Immediate swelling over the area of injury often occurs as the injured blood vessels leak fluid into the local tissue. Partial tears retain some ankle stability, whereas complete tears lose stability because the strapping ligaments no longer brace the ankle joint. )
((I may be.))
"Yes, I was fine."

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 11:07 AM
((I may be.))
"Yes, I was fine."
She looked at him blandly. "A single kick to your blanket drops you to the floor. I highly doubt your words." She then pushed past him and moved to the bed. "May I see?" she asked.
(And she said this in the hearing of is kid)

appariitiion
June 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
She looked at him blandly. "A single kick to your blanket drops you to the floor. I highly doubt your words." She then pushed past him and moved to the bed. "May I see?" she asked.
(And she said this in the hearing of is kid)
"What does that have to do with anything?" The author grumbled.

Jacob stifled a laugh at Ana's comment, but frowned when she walked in. "No, it doesn't hurt. I'm fine."

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 12:41 PM
"What does that have to do with anything?" The author grumbled.

Jacob stifled a laugh at Ana's comment, but frowned when she walked in. "No, it doesn't hurt. I'm fine." "Stand up," she commanded. "Let's see if you actually 'sprained' your ankle."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 12:56 PM
"Stand up," she commanded. "Let's see if you actually 'sprained' your ankle."

Jacob stood up, putting his weight on his good ankle but making it seem like he was standing normally. "See? Fine. Why do you care?"

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Jacob stood up, putting his weight on his good ankle but making it seem like he was standing normally. "See? Fine. Why do you care?" "You still favor your foot but it isn't sprained. You only twisted it." She turned to walk out, her breaths sounding a little strained. "If it was sprained...your father would be saying that it was definitely...broken..." she collapsed.
(I guess they forgot she has several broken ribs and has lost a lot of blood, huh...)

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"You still favor your foot but it isn't sprained. You only twisted it." She turned to walk out, her breaths sounding a little strained. "If it was sprained...your father would be saying that it was definitely...broken..." she collapsed.
(I guess they forgot she has several broken ribs and has lost a lot of blood, huh...)
((You did too.))

Jacob sat back down on the bed and rolled his eyes. "It's fine.." He muttered, then noticing how she was having trouble breathing. When she collapsed, he yelled, "DAD! YOUR GI- YOUR FRIEND PASSED OUT ON ME!"

The Author muttered something inaudible and walked in to see Ana on the floor. He honestly didn't have anything to say.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 01:33 PM
((You did too.))

Jacob sat back down on the bed and rolled his eyes. "It's fine.." He muttered, then noticing how she was having trouble breathing. When she collapsed, he yelled, "DAD! YOUR GI- YOUR FRIEND PASSED OUT ON ME!"

The Author muttered something inaudible and walked in to see Ana on the floor. He honestly didn't have anything to say.
(No, I planned this. She looks a lot stronger than she feels. But, I tend not to tell things to the males whose rps I take over, just ask Shadow. I mean seriously. The Inuyasha rp was mine back on the old site.)
Her breaths were shaky, but she was conscious. "I'm...fine," she said, gritting her teeth and trying to push herself up. "I'm sure it's just a sprain."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 02:21 PM
(No, I planned this. She looks a lot stronger than she feels. But, I tend not to tell things to the males whose rps I take over, just ask Shadow. I mean seriously. The Inuyasha rp was mine back on the old site.)
Her breaths were shaky, but she was conscious. "I'm...fine," she said, gritting her teeth and trying to push herself up. "I'm sure it's just a sprain."
The Author sighed and helped her up.

Jacob stayed silent. This wasn't as big of a deal like when Ana was bleeding out.. He did wonder why she was staying with his dad, though, but he wasn't complaining. He thought Ana was pretty cool, even know he might have came off as rude to her when she asked about his ankle.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
The Author sighed and helped her up.

Jacob stayed silent. This wasn't as big of a deal like when Ana was bleeding out.. He did wonder why she was staying with his dad, though, but he wasn't complaining. He thought Ana was pretty cool, even know he might have came off as rude to her when she asked about his ankle.
She let out a breath as her broken ribs ground together. (remember what you said about that one guy having a very high pain tolerance? Well, that's what I gave Ana.)
"You know what would make me feel better?" she asked. "Blasting holes in some males. And food." She took a breath. "Probably more of food."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 05:24 PM
She let out a breath as her broken ribs ground together. (remember what you said about that one guy having a very high pain tolerance? Well, that's what I gave Ana.)
"You know what would make me feel better?" she asked. "Blasting holes in some males. And food." She took a breath. "Probably more of food."
The author frowned at her comment. "Hey, tip of the day; Don't be sexist." He glanced over at Jacob, who looked disturbed and confused, but turned back to Ana. "Yeah, okay, food."

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 05:34 PM
The author frowned at her comment. "Hey, tip of the day; Don't be sexist." He glanced over at Jacob, who looked disturbed and confused, but turned back to Ana. "Yeah, okay, food.""If 'sexist' means to destroy those who would hunt me and my sisters to increase their harems or just for the fun of it, I will gladly be so. You saw yourself what the men of my world are like."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 06:46 PM
"If 'sexist' means to destroy those who would hunt me and my sisters to increase their harems or just for the fun of it, I will gladly be so. You saw yourself what the men of my world are like."
The author glared at her, and then made a small fake laugh. "Ana, you need to come up with some better jokes." In reality, he was trying to make it seem like a lie due to the fact that Jacob could still hear.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:52 PM
The author glared at her, and then made a small fake laugh. "Ana, you need to come up with some better jokes." In reality, he was trying to make it seem like a lie due to the fact that Jacob could still hear. "Says he who was screaming like a girl at a mere gunshot."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Says he who was screaming like a girl at a mere gunshot."
"Ah, you're talking nonsense," the author said, pushing Ana away from Jacob's room.
Jacob was confused and wanted to know more. Gunshot? Her world? His father kept dismissing it, but Jacob knew something was up. Maybe he can ask Ana....

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"Ah, you're talking nonsense," the author said, pushing Ana away from Jacob's room.
Jacob was confused and wanted to know more. Gunshot? Her world? His father kept dismissing it, but Jacob knew something was up. Maybe he can ask Ana....She let out an involuntary hiss of pain at his push, then turned and kneed him in the blanket.

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 10:38 PM
She let out an involuntary hiss of pain at his push, then turned and kneed him in the blanket.
The author cursed loudly and grumbled.

Jacob laughed, hearing his father cuss but not knowing what about. He sounded like he was in pain.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 10:42 PM
The author cursed loudly and grumbled.

Jacob laughed, hearing his father cuss but not knowing what about. He sounded like he was in pain. "Jacob."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Jacob."
"What?" Jacob responded.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 11:08 PM
"What?" Jacob responded. "Come here."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"Come here."
Jacob got up and half-walked half-limped to Ana and his dad. "What?"

The author grunted and stood up straight.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Jacob got up and half-walked half-limped to Ana and his dad. "What?"

The author grunted and stood up straight. She looked at the Author. "Are you burning meat?"
(the chicken)

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 11:33 PM
She looked at the Author. "Are you burning meat?"
(the chicken)
((I'm assuming the events after he started the chicken have only been like 10-15 minutes. The chicken strips I get takes 20 minutes irl.))
"Oh yeah," the author muttered. "They.. I'll be right back." It was a little bit over the time, but not too bad to ruin the chicken.

Jacob looked up at Ana. "Hi."

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 11:38 PM
((I'm assuming the events after he started the chicken have only been like 10-15 minutes. The chicken strips I get takes 20 minutes irl.))
"Oh yeah," the author muttered. "They.. I'll be right back." It was a little bit over the time, but not too bad to ruin the chicken.

Jacob looked up at Ana. "Hi."
"Hello to yourself."
(wait...didn't you say he was crushing on her in the car?)

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"Hello to yourself."
(wait...didn't you say he was crushing on her in the car?)
((He is.. kinda.))

Jacob looked her up and down before locking eyes with her once more. "So.. How do you know my dad?" He asked her.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 11:49 PM
((He is.. kinda.))

Jacob looked her up and down before locking eyes with her once more. "So.. How do you know my dad?" He asked her.She looked at him sidelong. "I was high off gas that he pumped into the room he was holding me in and he knocked me out with a baseball bat because I didn't pass out."

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 11:53 PM
She looked at him sidelong. "I was high off gas that he pumped into the room he was holding me in and he knocked me out with a baseball bat because I didn't pass out."
"Oh." She described a scene perfectly from a movie he watched a few days ago. He assumed she was joking, so he smiled. "Dad was right, you do like telling weird stories."

Rivergold
June 12th, 2017, 12:06 AM
"Oh." She described a scene perfectly from a movie he watched a few days ago. He assumed she was joking, so he smiled. "Dad was right, you do like telling weird stories." "He kidnapped me from my world with the intent to torture me for the purpose of making his ...stories." she had forgotten what books were called, but continued. "I and I don't know how many others were to participate, but I managed to bot thwart him and perfectly enrage him, which was surprisingly easy to do. When he got fed up, he tried to knock me out with the gas, but had to come himself, hence the bat. I came to in his writing room, where he attempted to torture me. I subdued him easily enough and forced him to send us both back to my world to find my little sister, who was left behind when he took me. We were attacked and after I believe part of a wall collapsed on us due to a grenade, I woke in your father's room again. He tried to send me back to the place for his story, but that failed, and you called, and you know the rest."

appariitiion
June 12th, 2017, 12:13 AM
"He kidnapped me from my world with the intent to torture me for the purpose of making his ...stories." she had forgotten what books were called, but continued. "I and I don't know how many others were to participate, but I managed to bot thwart him and perfectly enrage him, which was surprisingly easy to do. When he got fed up, he tried to knock me out with the gas, but had to come himself, hence the bat. I came to in his writing room, where he attempted to torture me. I subdued him easily enough and forced him to send us both back to my world to find my little sister, who was left behind when he took me. We were attacked and after I believe part of a wall collapsed on us due to a grenade, I woke in your father's room again. He tried to send me back to the place for his story, but that failed, and you called, and you know the rest."
Jacob was silent. "Wow, my dad still writes?" He then asked, completely unaware of his special power. "That sounds like an interesting book.. Maybe I'll actually read it." He thought that everything she had just told him was a plot for a new story, and the main character was based off of her.

Rivergold
June 12th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Jacob was silent. "Wow, my dad still writes?" He then asked, completely unaware of his special power. "That sounds like an interesting book.. Maybe I'll actually read it." He thought that everything she had just told him was a plot for a new story, and the main character was based off of her. "Look in his writing room. You can find the smoke grenades I hid beneath his desk. Show them to him and tell him I cave them to you,. See how he reacts." The smoke grenades looked very much like real ones, because that's what they were made out of.

appariitiion
June 14th, 2017, 10:28 AM
"Look in his writing room. You can find the smoke grenades I hid beneath his desk. Show them to him and tell him I cave them to you,. See how he reacts." The smoke grenades looked very much like real ones, because that's what they were made out of.
"Smoke grenades?" Jacob repeated, tilting his head slightly. His eyes then lit up and a smile appeared on his face. "Ohhh my god that's so cool!!!"

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:39 AM
"Smoke grenades?" Jacob repeated, tilting his head slightly. His eyes then lit up and a smile appeared on his face. "Ohhh my god that's so cool!!!" "Your father thought they were real ones. Now go get them and show them to your father."

appariitiion
June 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
"Your father thought they were real ones. Now go get them and show them to your father."
"Dude you are awesome," Jacob told her, walking away to his writing room. "Where did you even get them?"

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
"Dude you are awesome," Jacob told her, walking away to his writing room. "Where did you even get them?" "I made them."

appariitiion
June 15th, 2017, 11:13 AM
"I made them."
"Can you teach me how?!" Jacob asked excitedly, acting a lot younger than he actually was.

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 01:09 PM
"Can you teach me how?!" Jacob asked excitedly, acting a lot younger than he actually was. She gave him a steely glare. "Show them. To. Your Father." she growled.

appariitiion
June 16th, 2017, 02:54 PM
She gave him a steely glare. "Show them. To. Your Father." she growled.
Jacob frowned, not liking her serious tone. "Why?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Jacob frowned, not liking her serious tone. "Why?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Because one, you're stalling; two, as proof my words are true; and three if you do not I will show you what a sprain feels like."

appariitiion
June 16th, 2017, 03:01 PM
"Because one, you're stalling; two, as proof my words are true; and three if you do not I will show you what a sprain feels like."
Jacob muttered something inaudible, turned around, and walked to his dad's writing room.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Jacob muttered something inaudible, turned around, and walked to his dad's writing room. Ana closed her eyes against the pain and pressed her hand against her ribs, where she could feel the wetness of blood seeping through again. She let out a hissing breath, and put her other hand out for stability, trying to blink away the darkness starting to cloud her vision.

appariitiion
June 17th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Ana closed her eyes against the pain and pressed her hand against her ribs, where she could feel the wetness of blood seeping through again. She let out a hissing breath, and put her other hand out for stability, trying to blink away the darkness starting to cloud her vision.
Jacob turned around when he heard her hiss and saw her looking like she'd topple over at any second. "Uh, hey, are you okay?"

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Jacob turned around when he heard her hiss and saw her looking like she'd topple over at any second. "Uh, hey, are you okay?""Do you wish me to make good on my claim?" she asked.