PDA

View Full Version : May Gathering

Pages : 1 [2]

Rainee
May 21st, 2022, 09:02 AM
Within a few seconds of asking Mud the question, the RiverClan tomcat’s ears twitched in surprise at the small shekit answered for him. “Sun and Night, hm?” He meowed, looking at them both for a moment, “Well then, you’ll be Sunkit and Nightkit now, young ones. Welcome to RiverClan.” The tall oriental longhair could feel many eyes on him as he did this, but the deputy was not afraid nor did he regret his choice. These two kittens would be his own and Snowleap would be their father. He sat down and beckoned them both closer so that they could seek shelter in between his front legs. “Come here, you two.” The tall scarred tomcat said with a loving purr.

Belle Willie Warf

Sun'kit would pad over to the cat.
"Whas your name?" she asked him ad she nudged him in the leg with her muzzle

Night'kit crawled over with Sun'kit and looked up at Snow'lep wondering the same question.

Captain
May 21st, 2022, 09:24 AM
As the RiverClan beckoned the two young kittens closer, the oriental deputy could feel judgmental eyes boring into his soul, especially from the Seastones. He even could hear Skystar question his actions being done at a gathering of all places. A small part of him wanted to challenge all the cats that looked at him now somehow. These cats were all so keen on allowing bloodshed and killings happen during a night of peace, but stars forbid he offer two homeless children shelter and love. Ah yes, how foolish of him for doing such an ignorant thing. Snowleap only huffed quietly in irritation and kept his partial gaze focused on his new son and daughter now. Sunkit came over first, with her brother in tow. “My name is Snowleap.” He meowed, his voice a mere whisper to them, “But you can call me dad.” The long-furred tomcat had wished for children ever since his mate and him had become official, but given that they were both the same gender and cats that were willing surrogates were rare, it had been put off to the side. But now, that dream he had was becoming a reality. If all the clans saw him as a fool, then they could gladly do so. It’s not like it would change anything. For the second time in his life, Snowleap was doing something that he wanted to do. He curled his bushy tail around the tomkit and shekit, holding them both close to him as he somewhat sheltered them for everyone’s harsh looks. He had been a kittypet once, before he came to Riverclan, so he knew how cruel one could be. Snowleap gave each kitten a gentle lick on their tiny forehead before fixing his partial gaze back on the Seastones, showing no discomposure for this behavior at this Gathering.

Belle Memento Mori

Bonsai
May 21st, 2022, 10:15 AM
Sprig ~ Sorry this is so long! Did not expect to write to much :> ~

Willowbriar had also noticed the commotion caused by the kittypet mother. Honestly, she wasn't very surprised something like that was happening. The gatherings were always crazy at one point or another. There had already been some arguments on the stones where the leaders sat regarding the Thunderclan cats, but for the moment it seemed like the disagreement had been resolved. She wasn't close enough to the rocks to really here what the leaders said to the Thunderclan cats, but she could assume based on what she knew about the leaders. She only half listened while the leaders started their announcements, catching what they said, but not really focusing totally on it.

Willowbriar hadn't expected Pincecrash to listen to what she said so intently. Maybe behaving friendly towards others did more than she had thought. She suspected many in her clan would be surprised to see her chatting so openly and in such a relaxed manner to a Thunderclan warrior, but she knew her brother wouldn't care about that, so she wouldn't either. The gray-blue molly knew that some cats had very traditional ideas about being friends with cats from other clans. That somehow it would lessen their loyalty to their own clan. But, Willowbriar didn't see it like that. She enjoyed making friends, no matter who they were. Yes, clan loyalty mattered to her, but she didn't think she shouldn't be able to be friends with cats from other clans because of it. If she did have to make a decision about attacking or not attack a friend from another clan when her leader asked her too, she would attack them. That was just the way it worked, clan came first. She wouldn't hold anything against a friend if they attacked her in the middle of battle. They were clan cats, and they had to listen to what their leaders told them to do. There were times of peace, but there were also times where cats have to fight in order to protect what they had.

Willowbriar was surprised to find that Pinecrash was a young warrior as well. Though now, if she looked more closely at him, she could the youthful gleam in his eyes. She had assumed he was older from his massive size, and she felt a bit bad for that judgement now. But, she couldn't change the thoughts she'd had then now, so she decided not to worry about and to just be more careful of that later on.

It was amazing to watch Pinecrash be affected by the excitement Willowbriar felt. She was so glad that she had helped change his view on mentoring into something more fun and less like a job that had to be done. She smiled a little at the ground when he asked her the question. He wanted to continue the conversation! He didn't think she was boring or weird! Just knowing that helped boost her confidence. "I don't have anyone in specific in mind, no. I don't really know many of the kits in my clan, though I enjoy watching them." Watching their energy and youthfulness helped her have more energy and more excitement about becoming a mentor. She had always loved kits, and hoped that someday she'd be able to have some of her own.

"What about you? I know you said you weren't very enthusiastic about becoming a mentor before, but maybe there's a certain kit that caught your eye at some point? Or maybe there's something specific you'd be excited to teach a kit? Something that you loved to learn when you were an apprentice?" As an apprentice, Willowbriar had been the most excited to learn how to fight, mostly so that she could protect those close to her. But, due to her lean figure, she soon learned that becoming good at fighting was going to be harder than she thought. She had put in a lot of time and hard work and an apprentice learning how to use her lithe body to her advantage.

{Pinecrash}{He/Him}

His clanmates were super angry with Skystar. They were yowling at him and holding him accountable for all of his sins past and present. Listening to the conversation made his blood boil. That foxheart didn’t own up to anything did he? He even repeated the phrase that Pinecrash had heard throughout the battle. A phrase that now rung in his ears. It cause his pelt to spike with rage. It made his tail flick angrily. It made him want to pounce on the Riverclan leader and rip his throat out. You don’t have the right. What astounding and willful ignorance of the past! It was shocking how quickly warriors could forget battles they had participated in. Why wouldn’t Thunderclan have the right to their own burial grounds? Why wouldn’t they have the right to push back a clan that attack and murdered them? Why wouldn’t they have the right to defend their kits from a clan who couldn’t care less about its own warriors? No no no Pinecrash didn’t think it was Thunderclan who didn’t have the right.

Despite his thunderstorm of emotions he knew that adding to the conversation now wouldn’t help anything. It would probably just make things worse, and that was not what he wanted. Cindersky and Sundust couldn’t do a much better job of that then him. He swallowed back the indignation clawing its way up his throat and limited his tirade to a cold glare at Skystar. Then he took a deep breathe and forced his fur to lie flat.

When he turned his attention back to Willowbriar and heard her question his angry all but melted away. Kits were so cute and fun to watch! As an apprentice he had even entertained the idea of becoming a den dad. That dream didn’t get too far, however. His clan was the happy home of many a queen and den dad. Besides what they really needed were warriors so he would be content with his role! “No I don’t have one I’d like to mentor in particular. A skill? Hmm maybe hunting! That’s always been my favorite duty. What about you?” He couldn’t say he was good at anything. He wasn’t terrible he was just very mediocre. He tried to leave that part out though. As much as he enjoyed his conversation with Willowbriar, and he did enjoy it, he didn’t want Shadowclan to think Thunderclan was weak because of him. Not that they had a high opinion of the, anyways. Better safe than sorry, though right?

bubble[error].
May 21st, 2022, 10:16 AM
// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// open \\

Bluepaw's jaw hurt. His body hurt. But despite his injuries, he wasn't going to miss this Gathering. He almost missed it. He hoped Snowleap would send him back. His fluffy white coat was still stained with dirt and blood.

Levi 99
May 21st, 2022, 10:22 AM
And, how lovely. Shadefrost had wanted drama, but this was a bit too dramatic. With a soft sigh the dark warrior lay on his side and closed his eyes, he would probably fall asleep if nothing of interest happened.

(Open to some type of interaction)

TheWhiteWolf
May 21st, 2022, 11:50 AM
➵ [ Lynxfall | he/they ]

Getting up from his spot, he walked over to where Snowleap was. He knew he shouldn’t, as it wasn’t his place, but after seeing the two new kits being accepted as his family he wanted to introduce himself. “Hello, little ones.” They said, ducking down to look at them. “I’m Lynxfall, but you can call me papa or papa Lynx if you want to. It’s nice to meet you.” They also gave a small lick on the heads of their new kits before affectionately bumping their nose onto Snowleap’s for a moment. He didn’t care if he were to get judgmental stares, he was just happy to have kits with his lover.

➵ [ Shadepaw | she/her ]

Shadepaw followed in tow of Lynxfall and looked at the two kits snuggled up with Snowleap. “Hiya! I’m Shadepaw, I’m gonna be your guys’ big sister! Nice to meetcha.” She wanted to make a good first impression as well, hoping to become someone they could fall back on and have fun with in the near future. “I’ll come by to check up on you two often, so we could definitely play together and get to know each other if you want! I’ll also be sure to keep you out of trouble.” She said with a laugh and a playful grin. She was happy to see how far her dads’ lives were going, and she was happy to see where it would lead them in the future.

zenosaurus Belle //
{ hope it’s okay I had the fam introduce themselves, let me know when you’re up to do some family bonding rp in the future! :heartbounce: }

Polaris
May 21st, 2022, 12:15 PM
Sprig

Well, the gathering was certainly getting heated, at least between the Thunderclan cats and Riverclan. Willowbriar didn't really know that much about what happened between the two clans besides the fact that they had a spat over territory, much like her own clan, and Thunderclan had won. If she was being honest with herself, she didn't really care that much what the other clans did. Sometimes the green eyed molly didn't care about what her own clan did. She understood why clans had to go against each other in battle, but why fight at a gathering? And it seemed to her that some Thunderclan cats, like Pinecrash, were just about ready to spring at Skystar because of what he was saying. She was glad when he held himself back. The gatherings were supposed to be a time of peace.

Willowbriar was glad that Dawnstar didn't cause too much trouble when announcing the news for Shadowclan. She had heard somewhat about what had happened to their medicine cat, and she was happy that her leader brought it up, although she could have accused Skystar in a little more subtle manner. The young Shadowclan warrior was pulled back into the conversation when Pinecrash responded to her question and asked another one of his own.

Seemed like the other clan cat didn't have any kit in particular he wanted as an apprentice either. The more she talked to him, the more similar she realized they were. That proved to her how similar the different clans were, though most of the time cats focused on how different the clans were. Maybe if they saw how they were all cats trying to survive, the clans would be nicer to each other. Hmmm, so he liked to hunt. Willowbriar smiled again, a bright, big smile this time. Hunting was also one of her favorite things to do, because her size worked more in her favor when she was hunting.

"I also like to hunt, but as an apprentice I was the most excited to learn how to fight. I guess I was always ready to protect my clan and the cats closest to me, and I thought that fighting was the only way to do that. But, I soon realized that it's not as easy for a cat like me-," she gestured with her tail to her lean body, "-to fight. Add the way Shadowclan cats fight, and it wasn't really a good match. So, I put a lot of extra time and effort as apprentice to become the best I could at fighting, attack and defense. I figured out which attacks worked best for me and learned how to use my body to my advantage. I guess I'd love to be able to share all that I learned while doing all that practicing to a younger cat who might be going trough the same thing I was. Maybe they would be able to learn quicker than I could because they have a good teacher."

Willowbriar sighed, feeling a little nostalgic. Sure, she hadn't been a warrior for a lot of moons, but sometimes those days as an apprentice seemed so far away. "Even though I worked a lot as an apprentice, there are times I find myself wishing I could go back to those days, you know. Now that I'm a warrior, I understand more fully how much responsibility we have. There are times where we don't have the option of making mistakes or messing up. We have to be perfect to protect and better our clan. But, as an apprentice, we had leeway, you know. We were supposed to mess up, and learn from our mistakes!" The she-cat flicked her tail from side to side. "But maybe that's just me. Do you ever feel like that?" She curiously tilted her head to the side and peered at the larger warrior, her green eyes bright.

Madelaine
May 21st, 2022, 04:48 PM
Rabbitpaw > Female[she/her] > Post 96

Riverclan and Thunderclan were still arguing and Dawnstar gave out her announcement. A kittypet had wandered into the gathering with two kits and Snowleap of Riverclan was adopting in them in the middle of everything. It was hard to know which cat was supposed to be making the announcement. Everyone was talking at the same time and it was giving her a bit of a headache. Now they were waiting on Twilighstar and Cindersky to tell their announcement. She just wanted to go home, but she stayed right there.

Ian
May 21st, 2022, 08:14 PM
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | marshall + NinjaBloss ( :eyes: good place for vixen to jump in since lotus is insulting dawn )
A growl rumbled in their throat, watching the Seastones with a narrowed gaze. "Tradition, my ass." Right, so, murder was perfectly fine, but stars forbid someone who isn't a high rank talk on the Seastones? Rather high and mighty. What were they, elders? Windclan wasn't even like, a part of this man. Maybe they should focus on their own cats. When was the last time they had a new warrior?

Their fur bristled at the light tap on their shoulder. Lotuspaw turned around, looking around to see who wanted their attention. Yikes, hopefully not one of their previous victims of .. their crab rave. It lands on a smaller apprentice. Was this,, even an apprentice? "Aye, slow down. It's hard to read what you're saying. Also, aren't you too small to be here? Ain't there height requirements?" Lotuspaw mewed, backing up from Purekit. This kid radiated rancid vibes, they didn't like it. It was quickly revealed why.

A low hiss rumbled from their throat, "Well you have a lot of audacity for someone that would lose in a fight against me. " Lotuspaw did a similar gesture to mock Purekit, sniffing the smaller one. "Let me tell you somethin', rat. Your clan leader is pathetic enough that she ran from Thunderclan after sitting on her butt all cause a couple of apprentices wanted to come to a gathering. If I was fixated on my fur so much, I would wind up a crybaby with no skills. Maybe you should rethink your priorities, " Lotuspaw rolled their eyes, seriously? What was Shadowclan thinking these days?

They lowered their self to the ground, staring at Purekit with purposeful wide eyes. "You know what Thunderclan does to unruly kits who lack manners? We eat them. Desperate times requires desperate measures. Since you're so aware of how we are. "
Vixensnarl allowed a pleased smirk to cross her maw as the ThunderClan warriors were kicked off the rock. It served them right for being hypocrites and trying to act more powerful than they truly were. They couldn't even kick ShadowClan out of their own camp for the Dark Forest's sake.

Purekit squeaking to a ThunderClan apprentice briefly distracted her, until said apprentice decided to insult Dawnstar. Nope, not okay. As soon as Purekit had gone to sit by Elmshadow and Ivysnake like Dawnstar had directed, she slid over to Lotus paw with a faux smile. As she murmured words so only the apprentice could hear, the "friendly" smiles stayed on her face the whole time, so to anyone who might have been looking it would seem as if they were having a friendly chat.

"Bold words for a Clan who barely put up a fight. Of course you would complain about Dawnstar supposedly doing nothing because you want everyone to do the work for you. She set up events, but you all were so pathetic you didn't even try to become better. Pretty sure your whole Clan is made up of cry babies with no skill, and you might just be the worse one. Are your parents even still in the Clan, cause if they are I'm sure they're ashamed of how pathetic you're being. You cry about Dawnstar killing some apprentice who attacked first, yet you threaten to eat a kit. How barbaric. Why don't you scurry back along to the tree you came from, squirrel? No one would miss you. I doubt anyone would even notice you were gone."

The whole time the molly's voice was draped with a venomous sarcasm, but the smile never left her face. She even let out a soft purr at the end just to punctuate to others that the conversation going on was nothing but friendly. If Lotuspaw decided to blow up or act out because of what she said, then they'd be the one who looked like a toad-brain.

marshy
May 21st, 2022, 08:24 PM
➵ purekit ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ x ghostie NinjaBloss TheNyanCatMinecart Undertaker Ravensong

purekit scoffed at the absolute bogus this weird apprentice was spewing. choosing to ignore the comment about her absolutely very normal and acceptable height she said "it really seems like you can't really handle yourself hm? really speaks loads for how your clan must operate. you see over in shadowclan, we use hydromoss and morning routines and we've ended up as nothing but better than you. nothing backs me up more that our current status as the best clan." shadowclan may be full with sarcastic, cold and outright ruthless cats but at in purekit's eyes at least the could handle themselves. "i couldn't give a rat's ass about your cannibalization even if i tried. if you even knew half the stuff i get threatened with in shadowclan you'd run away with your tail between your legs. " as dawnbestie called the two new meddies to come take her away from this wonderful conversation, she gave nothing but a hmph and followed along. but not before picking up her hydromoss of course. Ignoring pretty much anything they said, she smirked as vixensnarl went up, it looked like someone was in for a bad time.

Moonraven
May 21st, 2022, 09:07 PM
Twilightstar offered the ThunderClan cats a grateful bow of her head when they moved off the Seastones without much of a protest. She had been worried they put up a fight, but it was nice to see that ThunderClan wasn't as unreasonable as they had made themselves appear at the last gathering. After Sundust joined them, Skystar started off the announcements. Twilightstar was a little concerned about what little he had to say about the battle for the Cove. She chose not to completely fault him for it, she knew how rough it was being a new clan leader. It was nice to see if he learned from his mistakes.

As alarmed as Twilightstar felt she should be hearing that such young lives were lost during battle, it was not the first time she heard it, not even the second time, she's heard about young lives being taken more than she would have liked. Not only that, but the clans would continue fighting and more senseless violence would continue, more death and more arguing it was a vicious cycle that Twilightstar begin to think that talking could sort out. If they could just accept that each clan lost lives, no matter the rank or the cause, perhaps they could move onward to build a brighter future for their next generations or at least a smarter one. The Clans should be learning from their predecessors' mistakes not dying for them, and then repeating the same thing over and over again.

Twilightstar listened as Cindersky voiced her thoughts on Skystar's speech alongside another ThunderClan tom, and then a RiverClan cat called out the names that Skystar failed to mention. Twilightstar listened to everyone's words and thoughts without trying to be overly judgemental or one-sided. She did blink confusingly at the sight of the kittypet being brought in. However, the request for a new home for her kits was quickly met by Snowleap, and the kittypet was escorted out. Since it was such a small matter, Twilightstar chose to focus on how delighted Snowleap and his mate appeared to be with the additions to their family. It was a warm sight to see, Twilightstar's never been all that judgemental when it comes to cats not born within the clan. She tried to care more about what they did than where they came from.

Dawnstar spoke up next, announcing some new apprentices, a warrior, and her new medicine cats. She furrowed her whiskered brows when she learned that Bounceberry had been found dead at RiverClan's border. As much as she wanted to fall back on the fact that this wasn't the first time a medicine cat had been killed when she thought about it more rationally over emotionally it was Lionstorm who she assumed attacked in a burst of mental instability and overwhelming emotions, that ended so many lives. Yet, the blame was laid on the whole of RiverClan for one cat's action. No, it wasn't fair, no they shouldn't have died, but was it really fair for a whole clan to bear the weight of one single cat. How much blood and death would it take until enough was enough.

Hearing that Dawnstar, freaking Dawnstar, of all cats tell her that she was declaring neutrality between the two clans was something Twilightstar never would have thought possible. Twilightstar had so much to resent for Dawnstar. The she-cat had killed her multiple times, kidnapped her, torn out her eye, her claws, ripped off her toes, and put her in so much mental and emotional stress and anguish after she killed multiple of Twilightstar warriors, deputies, kits, and loved ones. Dawnstar left her clan reeling through so much pain and hardship, and Twilightstar had every right to want to hold a grudge against her, against ShadowClan. But she wouldn't, the leader of course would never forget nor forgive Dawnstar for what she's done, but wouldn't hold a grudge or seek vengeance in the name of her clanmates that had passed cause Twilightstar didn't think that what any of them would want from her or WindClan.

The WindClan leader also knew that she play her part in WindClan's and ShadowClan's suffering, she had acted first by driving ShadowClan from their home, destroying their dens, and chasing out their innocent elders, queens, and kits. The clans were so stuck in the now, that they had forgotten the then. Twilightstar had recklessly used the night of the gathering, the night peace, and hit ShadowClan when they least expected it. She wouldn't be shocked if some cats forgot that, but not Twilightstar. She lived with it. Twilightstar wasn't always the wise, noble, leader that she made herself out to be. She made her mistakes and had her flaws. WindClan's feud with ShadowClan was over, she was not going to be stuck living in the past, her clanmates deserved a brighter future and that is what she needed to strive towards so long as she remained as WindClan's leader.

She silently listen to the barbs and sharp words ThunderClan and RiverClan tossed at each other, even going as far as using Dawnstar's dead medicine cat to fuel the fires. From her tone and the lack of blunt accusation, Twilightstar didn't think Dawnstar would be jumping straight into a battle with RiverClan over Bounceberry's death. There would have been serious threats and a flash of claws or so Twilightstar figured. Unfortunately, there wasn't much Twilightstar could do about Dawnstar's medicine cat issue, however, maybe she could do so something about ThunderClan and RiverClan's current statues, preferably without getting her entire clan entangled in it. Skystar was a new leader, and if what Cindersky said was true, ThunderClan would have a new leader by the next moon. Before the two new leaders started off their reigns bloodier than it already was, maybe Twilightstar could try meditating? She's been avoiding getting in between the clans due to WindClan, but perhaps if she made this more of a personal matter she could keep her clan out of it. Dawnstar had a point, Twilightstar's been keeping her nose of this and nothing good was coming from it.

"I wish to say," Twilightstar called out before ThunderClan and RiverClan could continue bickering. "my condolences to both ThunderClan and RiverClan for their losses, regardless of the reasonings, death is death in the end and I am sorry for lives you lost from your clans." Twilightstar took a moment to let that sink in and bounced into whatever everyone was waiting for, her announcements.

"WindClan has been doing better this moon. As Dawnstar has said, we fought and won back the Skyglade, and I couldn't be prouder of my clan and their resilience. We did lose Crowtooth during the battle, but StarClan saw it fit to return him to us not long after his departure." Twilightstar wasn't sure if dying and coming back had a negative effect on the tom or not, but it seemed that he had vanished from WindClan not long after the fight. Wherever he was, she hoped he returned to the clan with a clearer mind and stronger loyalty to WindClan than ever. His departure had left her in a bind on what to do about WindClan's tunnelers, but she was already working on a way to remedy that.

"We have many new apprentices, Barkpaw, Meadowpaw, Tulippaw, Asterpaw, Fogpaw, and Softpaw." Even though WindClan didn't have any new warriors, shaming her clan because of it made her feel guilty. WindClan has done well enough without new warriors, they've stood their ground and could fight as hard and well as any other clan. If the other clans wanted to look down on them because of it so be it. She was sure that WindClan would have new warriors soon enough.

"Fireflame, a WindClan queen, has gifted WindClan with two new members, Driftkit and Windkit. Just as we know there is no light without dark, this is no life without death. We had an incident on our territory with two foxes, I'll admit that due to WindClan's neglect, a group of kittens got out in the territory and attracted the attention of foxes. Some of our warriors found them, and although they were able to kill one fox and beat the other, our kit, Swiftkit, lose her life. The fox was chased towards the outskirts from what was reported, it was badly injured and though I'm doubtful that the fox will cause any problems for the rest of your clans, a warning never hurt." Twilightstar meowed, glancing at the leaders and medicine cat atop the Seastones.

"That's all for WindClan, but before I finish speaking I'd like to offer a proposal," the she-cat blinked her solo green eye while glancing at each high rank in turn. "If possible could each clan leader and deputy gather with me privately to talk? I have some concerns that I'd like to express and see what you think of them. Either on WindClan's territory or at the Seastones. If security is a problem, feel free to bring a patrol no larger than five cats with you. I'd like to do this sometime next moon after ThunderClan has figured out their leader and deputy situation. That way we'll all be on equal grounds."
marshall zenosaurus Undertaker Naiad NinjaBloss

taillow
May 21st, 2022, 09:34 PM
Cindersky
From where she sat next to Sparrowflight, Cindersky turned her head to listen to the announcements that Twilightstar would now give. Her condolences meant quite a lot at least to the silver spotted she-cat, and briefly she hung her head in remembrance. Now that the flash of battle was wearing off, as was what she had to say to Skystar, a cement block of guilt flooded her heart. Innocent RiverClan lives had been lost to. Part of her wished to offer her own apologies to the tom who had spoken their names, but doing so would just ignite another fire.

Hearing that WindClan won the Sky Glade back brought a smile to her face. If seemed that ThunderClan was not the only ones to have reclaimed territory that rightfully belonged to them. A brief flash of a smile drifted onto her face, her paws tapping absentmindedly against the ground in a silent, subtle cheer for the Clan. Despite how they had helped RiverClan, Cindersky herself held no animosity for WindClan. They were, after all, simply assisting their allies - and Cindersky could respect the older leader sticking true to her word.

At the news of a kit dying to the foxes, a somber expression overtook Cindersky and she felt sorrow burn in her chest. She cast an apologetic look towards the leader, more so her gaze just having rested on her to listen to the announcements and her thoughts flooding in behind it.

Next to come up was the proposal of leader and deputies meeting together in the next moon. Something that had not been disclosed to the other three Clans - simply because of her own hesitancy to announce it (and her roleplayer getting the timelines messed up) - was that the leadership within ThunderClan had already been determined. Herself and Sparrowflight were to be commandeering the Clan, but for the sake of going without having visited the Starcave yet Cindersky had held off.

She figured this was something for Sundust to answer for ThunderClan though, and her gaze shifted to him. She tried to convey that for now at least, the leadership of ThunderClan should be kept a secret. Hopefully her message was clear enough in her blue gaze for the young tom to understand.

[ Naiad - for cinder's look to sun! ]

Rainee
May 21st, 2022, 10:59 PM
As the RiverClan beckoned the two young kittens closer, the oriental deputy could feel judgmental eyes boring into his soul, especially from the Seastones. He even could hear Skystar question his actions being done at a gathering of all places. A small part of him wanted to challenge all the cats that looked at him now somehow. These cats were all so keen on allowing bloodshed and killings happen during a night of peace, but stars forbid he offer two homeless children shelter and love. Ah yes, how foolish of him for doing such an ignorant thing. Snowleap only huffed quietly in irritation and kept his partial gaze focused on his new son and daughter now. Sunkit came over first, with her brother in tow. “My name is Snowleap.” He meowed, his voice a mere whisper to them, “But you can call me dad.” The long-furred tomcat had wished for children ever since his mate and him had become official, but given that they were both the same gender and cats that were willing surrogates were rare, it had been put off to the side. But now, that dream he had was becoming a reality. If all the clans saw him as a fool, then they could gladly do so. It’s not like it would change anything. For the second time in his life, Snowleap was doing something that he wanted to do. He curled his bushy tail around the tomkit and shekit, holding them both close to him as he somewhat sheltered them for everyone’s harsh looks. He had been a kittypet once, before he came to Riverclan, so he knew how cruel one could be. Snowleap gave each kitten a gentle lick on their tiny forehead before fixing his partial gaze back on the Seastones, showing no discomposure for this behavior at this Gathering.

Belle Memento Mori

Sun'kit would lay down and lean her head on her new father.
"Tank you, fo keeping me an my bwuthor." She said as she gave a quick lick to Snow'leap's tail.

Night'kit looked up at Snow'leap. No, dad. A word he never would have used when he was with Honey.

Rainee
May 21st, 2022, 11:05 PM
➵ [ Lynxfall | he/they ]

Getting up from his spot, he walked over to where Snowleap was. He knew he shouldn’t, as it wasn’t his place, but after seeing the two new kits being accepted as his family he wanted to introduce himself. “Hello, little ones.” They said, ducking down to look at them. “I’m Lynxfall, but you can call me papa or papa Lynx if you want to. It’s nice to meet you.” They also gave a small lick on the heads of their new kits before affectionately bumping their nose onto Snowleap’s for a moment. He didn’t care if he were to get judgmental stares, he was just happy to have kits with his lover.

➵ [ Shadepaw | she/her ]

Shadepaw followed in tow of Lynxfall and looked at the two kits snuggled up with Snowleap. “Hiya! I’m Shadepaw, I’m gonna be your guys’ big sister! Nice to meetcha.” She wanted to make a good first impression as well, hoping to become someone they could fall back on and have fun with in the near future. “I’ll come by to check up on you two often, so we could definitely play together and get to know each other if you want! I’ll also be sure to keep you out of trouble.” She said with a laugh and a playful grin. She was happy to see how far her dads’ lives were going, and she was happy to see where it would lead them in the future.

zenosaurus Belle //
{ hope it’s okay I had the fam introduce themselves, let me know when you’re up to do some family bonding rp in the future! :heartbounce: }

Sun looked up and smiled, a wide, welcoming smile.
"Heyo! I'm Sun'kit! Night, woul u like to introduce you self?" she asked her brother.

"Yeth, I would. Hello my name is Night'kit." He said to his papa and his new sister

Moonraven
May 22nd, 2022, 10:51 AM
Lionpaw flatten her ears and pouted when Leechpaw told her not to throw sand at anyone. If she threw it at Leechpaw would Twilightstar get mad? She doubted the leader would get mad because sometimes, you know, everyone wanted to throw sand at Leechpaw's face. Okay, so Lionpaw could not be faulted for such actions. That was her excuse and she was going to stick to it. As Leechpaw took to looking around at their other siblings, Lionpaw went back to messing around with the wet sand. Using her claws to dig through it and make funny scribbles. Eventually, she got distracted by the markings she was making and forgot her initial plan. Leechpaw was safe till the next gathering.

When the topic turned back to the last gathering, Lionpaw's ears stood at attention as her brother relayed the details of that Gathering. Lionpaw kinda wished that she had been there, it sounded far more exciting than the current gathering, granted, this one she got to spend time without all her siblings so she guesses she can't be that upset about it. As Leechpaw began telling the tale of the fight at Cove, Lionpaw had one ear trained on him while her eyes went darting around to look at the unknown cats within the clan.

Lionpaw had been so fascinated with the sand and the sea that she had utterly forgotten to check out the clan cats and the funky scents they all had. Even though she had no clue who Elm or Larch was, she looked around in the group of cats who called themselves ThunderClan for the littermates. Her eyes briefly flashed over to the ginormous dark tabby next to her mother on the Seastones and quickly darted back down. She still saw her sometimes in her dreams or nightmare rather, which took away their foster mother. Lionpaw had no clue how the other cats could stand being near her? Did being a clan leader give you a bunch of courage or something. She just didn't get how anyone could bear being near someone that scary.

The sunset-hued iris drifted from the ShadowClan leader over to the one called Skystar and then the tom beneath him with the kits called Snowleap. Why were there kits here? Lionpaw tipped her head to the right slightly puzzled by the sight of the kits, but since they were with a deputy she was going to assume it was alright. The young apprentice flung her head back over to her group of littermates when a familiar black and white cat showed up at Leechpaw's side. "Speckledpaw." Lionpaw purred a greeting to the tom. She hasn't seen him since the... incident.

Lionpaw would admit that she wasn't as thoughtful as Leechpaw when it came to her siblings and their state of being. She was usually just displeased with them not being around her. Oh, yeah, did Midnightpaw know who Speckledpaw was? Lionpaw wasn't certain if her sister had interacted with Speckledpaw at all. Considering it was Leechpaw who apparently welcomed him over, Lionpaw assumed that the gray tom consider him family which was pretty much the initiation into the family.
Pheasantflight ~Fierce~ Undertaker Lizardishy [Since it's been over day I figured we could skip Pheasant. I believe our posting order is Lion, Midnight, Leech, Speckled, and Beast now.]

stag
May 22nd, 2022, 11:26 AM
Lionpaw flatten her ears and pouted when Leechpaw told her not to throw sand at anyone. If she threw it at Leechpaw would Twilightstar get mad? She doubted the leader would get mad because sometimes, you know, everyone wanted to throw sand at Leechpaw's face. Okay, so Lionpaw could not be faulted for such actions. That was her excuse and she was going to stick to it. As Leechpaw took to looking around at their other siblings, Lionpaw went back to messing around with the wet sand. Using her claws to dig through it and make funny scribbles. Eventually, she got distracted by the markings she was making and forgot her initial plan. Leechpaw was safe till the next gathering.

When the topic turned back to the last gathering, Lionpaw's ears stood at attention as her brother relayed the details of that Gathering. Lionpaw kinda wished that she had been there, it sounded far more exciting than the current gathering, granted, this one she got to spend time without all her siblings so she guesses she can't be that upset about it. As Leechpaw began telling the tale of the fight at Cove, Lionpaw had one ear trained on him while her eyes went darting around to look at the unknown cats within the clan.

Lionpaw had been so fascinated with the sand and the sea that she had utterly forgotten to check out the clan cats and the funky scents they all had. Even though she had no clue who Elm or Larch was, she looked around in the group of cats who called themselves ThunderClan for the littermates. Her eyes briefly flashed over to the ginormous dark tabby next to her mother on the Seastones and quickly darted back down. She still saw her sometimes in her dreams or nightmare rather, which took away their foster mother. Lionpaw had no clue how the other cats could stand being near her? Did being a clan leader give you a bunch of courage or something. She just didn't get how anyone could bear being near someone that scary.

The sunset-hued iris drifted from the ShadowClan leader over to the one called Skystar and then the tom beneath him with the kits called Snowleap. Why were there kits here? Lionpaw tipped her head to the right slightly puzzled by the sight of the kits, but since they were with a deputy she was going to assume it was alright. The young apprentice flung her head back over to her group of littermates when a familiar black and white cat showed up at Leechpaw's side. "Speckledpaw." Lionpaw purred a greeting to the tom. She hasn't seen him since the... incident.

Lionpaw would admit that she wasn't as thoughtful as Leechpaw when it came to her siblings and their state of being. She was usually just displeased with them not being around her. Oh, yeah, did Midnightpaw know who Speckledpaw was? Lionpaw wasn't certain if her sister had interacted with Speckledpaw at all. Considering it was Leechpaw who apparently welcomed him over, Lionpaw assumed that the gray tom consider him family which was pretty much the initiation into the family.
Pheasantflight ~Fierce~ Undertaker Lizardishy [Since it's been over day I figured we could skip Pheasant. I believe our posting order is Lion, Midnight, Leech, Speckled, and Beast now.]

(I really think it was necessary for a warrior to step in and have gotten perm from Moon so Moosedusk is here now-)

Moosedusk :He/Him:
His eyes almost immediately fell onto the group of cats,padding over as Lionpaw was told off my her mother. Thank starclan that Twilight could keep her kids under control- or most of them. He was silent as he weaved through the other clans of cats. He wasn’t in the mood for listening to the political side of the clans and battles,he stepped silently beside the apprentice. “Lionpaw.. You can’t just throw sand at your brother because you please. I’m gonna put it bluntly,Stop. I really am not in the mood to break up you both if something happens,let alone with an outsider here. Could you and Leechpaw be respectful and wait till we get home? Then you can’t throw whatever the hell you want at him.”
His tone was flat,explained by his lack of emotions that he dared show,He was slowly growing more and more upset. Moosedusk was about to take them both home right now, they were in a public place and they were representing Windclan as Apprentices and Warriors,not kittens in the nursery.
He watched as she padded over to another apprentice and sat next to them,avoiding stepping on her sand scribble out of respect for her,staring at Dawnstar and Twilightstar as he listened to Lionpaw speak of Specklepaws name. No more drama between Us and Shadowclan… no freking way. This was huge news,Heathertail was safe from getting injured from a Shadowclan warrior again! SHE WAS SAFE,SHE WAS SAFE! his mind clearly blow as small tears of happiness formed in his eyes as he met Lionpaws gaze,instantly breaking it to wipe his tears. “Keep the sand throwing to a minimum please,I’m not here for you to get in trouble” he whispered in Lionpaws ear,basically giving a nod to throw a tiny bit of sand at her brothers paws.

//I’m literally sorry about how random this is but Moosedusk is here for your apprentices to not get trouble,Mainly Lion and Leech

Pheasantflight ~Fierce~ Undertaker Lizardishy

Captain
May 22nd, 2022, 02:14 PM
“Of course, little one.” The RiverClan deputy purred, looking down at the small shekit as she leaned against him and licked his bushy tail, “We’re family now.” He blinked down at Nightkit as well as the tomkit peered up at him with wide eyes. These two would certainly grow up to be great RiverClan warriors someday and Snowleap would make sure of it. After all of that was settled, he noticed the familiar fur of his mate, Lynxfall, come over and introduce himself to the kittens. The other tomcat gave them both a lick on the head and then bumped noses with Snowleap, making him purr affectionately. The scarred oriental longhair watched as Shadepaw, who had come along with Lynxfall, introduced herself to her new little brother and sister. Thankfully, both Sunkit and Nightkit seemed happy with the new family that they both had now. Out of all the hell that he’d been through with the battle and RiverClan in general, Snowleap would allow himself some happy feelings right here and now. Yes, it was bad timing. Yes, the clans would view him in a new light. Would this come back to bite him in the ass later? Probably! But he didn’t care whatsoever. He had put up with too much. Cats were unhappy when he spoke up. Cats were unhappy if he kept his mouth shut. Frecklecry was right when she told him that you couldn’t make everyone happy. But if he could make himself happy for just a moment, Snowleap would do so now.

Sitting with his family now, the Riverclan tomcat looked back up at the Seastones, seeing that Twilightstar was speaking. The Windclan leader, compared to everyone else, didn’t seem upset towards him for this whole family matter that Snowleap had caused at the Gathering. That was good. He was glad for that. The long-furred oriental listened respectfully as she spoke of loss, war, apprentices, and much more. He hoped that one day, when he was leader, Snowleap could be friends and allies with Windclan. Skystar, given his personality, couldn’t guarantee that they’d be friends in his reign, so he didn’t even bother thinking about that possibility. However, he blinked in surprise as Twilightstar met his gaze, among all the other leaders and deputies, for a moment as she proposed a meeting. A special meeting where all the high ranks could come together and talk about things. Snowleap immediately switched his partial gaze to Skystar, trying to silently urge his leader to agree to this idea. He was all for this. In fact, it sounded like a wonderful idea to the deputy! Hopefully, the golden-furred tomcat felt the same. Snowleap didn't dare speak for RiverClan again before Skystar though. He had done that too many times already as of recently.

Memento Mori Belle marshall

starry
May 22nd, 2022, 04:02 PM
~ Cinderblaze of ShadowClan ~

[OPEN]

The large grey tom prowled into the clearing beneath the seastones, pricking his ears to listen to the announcements. Oh, ThunderClan warriors were playing leader and deputy again - at least there weren't apprentices standing on the seastones this time. Cinderblaze understood why Dawnstar had retreated from ThunderClan. Those squirrels were truly helpless, there was no use in trying to teach them what being a clan was. RiverClan and ThunderClan had battled? How foolish of them. The squirrels should be happy that they were having peace for a few weeks (maybe even a moon?), but no, of course they had to be rebellious. Shaking his head in exasperation, he decided not to waste his thoughts on the excuse of a clan. He had absolutely no condolence to them. A few cats had died? Great, he didn't care. As long as ShadowClan was doing well, he was actually pretty okay. Then, Dawnstar continued with ShadowClan's announcements. Of course, they were thriving. That tiny peace of lost territory surely wouldn't bother them for long - let the bunnies have a win for once. It was probably boosting their ego; they better beware because ShadowClan was always ready to strike.

Not long after, Twilightstar continued. She was expressing sympathy, then moving on to death announcements, blablabla. Cinderblaze almost turned away, chosing not to listen anymore, when- Oh, so the head bunny wanted to talk about something with the clan leaders and deputies. Well, Dawnstar would select a deputy soon, right? If not, maybe she could just take Elmshadow. He hoped ThunderClan would not come, if he was honest, but they'dprobably figure out some weird solution to their situation soon. Why not make Cindersky leader already? That way, everything would be simpler. They didn't have to act helpless when they had a cat capable of leading right in front of them.

beau
May 22nd, 2022, 08:44 PM
With all the clans having given their news, it seemed it was finally Thunderclan’s turn. The medicine cat didn’t miss Cindersky’s intense look, and he responded with a slow, subtle nod. He understood the message she was trying to convey: ‘not yet’. It probably would not be wise to share their new leadership until Cindersky had received her nine lives.

He sat up a little straighter, then took a deep breath before beginning to speak, his claws scraping at the rocks nervously as he did so. “ThunderClan is doing well this moon. We have successfully reclaimed Firefly Cove, however we lost two brave cats in the process: Wildspark and Houndpaw. In honor of her bravery, Houndpaw was gifted her warrior name, Houndspirit, before her burial.

“In other news, ThunderClan has the most new warriors that we’ve had in a long time. Stagbound, Cloudyflight, Mistheart, Bumblebreak, Cornfuzz, Brightpath, Snakechaser, Batblood, Marshowl, Rainhound, and Crowfire have all been promoted from apprentices to warriors.” The tom paused for a moment, allowing his pale orange gaze to rest on each new warrior. He was proud of them all for their accomplishments.

“Finally, Icicleripple has been resurrected. She now serves ThunderClan as a warrior, and is aiding Rosepaw and myself in our training.” He turned towards Twilightstar for a moment as the thought of her proposition crossed his mind once more. “I believe ThunderClan can attend that meeting, but the final decision will be left up to our next leader. Shall we send WindClan messenger to let you know once we’ve decided? Or will simply showing up be sufficient?” His eyes moved from the WindClan leader to Dawnstar for a brief moment. He hoped the molly would not forget his request to see her after the gathering had concluded.

Moonraven marshall marni [for Sundust’s nod] Undertaker

Willdoween
May 22nd, 2022, 10:01 PM
Silentpaw watched silently () as the leaders ranted. She yawned and tucked her paws under herself. She had been training with Quietsnap, which tired her.

Rainee
May 23rd, 2022, 11:19 AM
“Of course, little one.” The RiverClan deputy purred, looking down at the small shekit as she leaned against him and licked his bushy tail, “We’re family now.” He blinked down at Nightkit as well as the tomkit peered up at him with wide eyes. These two would certainly grow up to be great RiverClan warriors someday and Snowleap would make sure of it. After all of that was settled, he noticed the familiar fur of his mate, Lynxfall, come over and introduce himself to the kittens. The other tomcat gave them both a lick on the head and then bumped noses with Snowleap, making him purr affectionately. The scarred oriental longhair watched as Shadepaw, who had come along with Lynxfall, introduced herself to her new little brother and sister. Thankfully, both Sunkit and Nightkit seemed happy with the new family that they both had now. Out of all the hell that he’d been through with the battle and RiverClan in general, Snowleap would allow himself some happy feelings right here and now. Yes, it was bad timing. Yes, the clans would view him in a new light. Would this come back to bite him in the ass later? Probably! But he didn’t care whatsoever. He had put up with too much. Cats were unhappy when he spoke up. Cats were unhappy if he kept his mouth shut. Frecklecry was right when she told him that you couldn’t make everyone happy. But if he could make himself happy for just a moment, Snowleap would do so now.

Sitting with his family now, the Riverclan tomcat looked back up at the Seastones, seeing that Twilightstar was speaking. The Windclan leader, compared to everyone else, didn’t seem upset towards him for this whole family matter that Snowleap had caused at the Gathering. That was good. He was glad for that. The long-furred oriental listened respectfully as she spoke of loss, war, apprentices, and much more. He hoped that one day, when he was leader, Snowleap could be friends and allies with Windclan. Skystar, given his personality, couldn’t guarantee that they’d be friends in his reign, so he didn’t even bother thinking about that possibility. However, he blinked in surprise as Twilightstar met his gaze, among all the other leaders and deputies, for a moment as she proposed a meeting. A special meeting where all the high ranks could come together and talk about things. Snowleap immediately switched his partial gaze to Skystar, trying to silently urge his leader to agree to this idea. He was all for this. In fact, it sounded like a wonderful idea to the deputy! Hopefully, the golden-furred tomcat felt the same. Snowleap didn't dare speak for RiverClan again before Skystar though. He had done that too many times already as of recently.

Memento Mori Belle marshall

Sun'kit snuggled closer to Snow'leap and closed her eyes.
"I love you." she whispered to Snow'leap

Night'kit curled his tail up and layed down next to Sun'kit
"Awe you happy? You know... wif us?" He asked Snow'leap and Lynx'fall
Memento Mori
zenosaurus

Tess_Potter
May 23rd, 2022, 11:21 AM
Iceshard sounds nervous. "What do we do?"
Kateri

Spartan-117
May 23rd, 2022, 11:22 AM
"Yes, your kits." Iceshard meows. She still sounds nervous. "What do we do?"
"I... Could you come to RiverClan?" The loyal tom begs, turning to look at the other cats in at the gathering.

Ian
May 23rd, 2022, 11:58 AM
Oh StarClan was this Gathering chaotic. As Fallownose was waiting for Snowleap's response, Cowpaw told him that what he said could be perceived as a taunt and he immediately regretted the word choice. Before he could correct himself, however, the RiverClan deputy had made his way over to a couple of kittypets and... adopted their kits? In the middle of a Gathering??? The dark gray tom wasn't even going to pretend like he understood Snowleap's reasoning and simply nodded his head once he had made his way back to the stone with the kits.

It appeared that some cats from both side were upset about Skystar's announcement and he could understand why. Not announcing the names of the dead seemed harsh, but maybe the leader had his reasons. Twilightstar quickly smoothed it over by moving on to WindClan's announcements while offering condolences to both sides. Everything there was ordinary, and he bowed his head in a moment of silence for Swifkit. What surprised Fallownose was Twilightstar asking for a meeting with each high rank. She had not informed him of her plans to offer this, and while he wasn't keen on having it on WindClan's territory the offer had been made already.

Instead of outwardly showing any of his thoughts on this he simply nodded to Twilightstar in acceptance, not wanting to give the other Clans any reason to think there was strife between them. There really wasn't, he had just been surprised that she had decided to do this. He hoped the other leaders would prefer it be held at the Seastones, though. The thought of them on WindClan territory, especially Dawnstar (even if she had declared neutrality) made him a little uncomfortable.

furrensic
May 23rd, 2022, 01:16 PM
Vannytrap
hope you don't mind!! need to get in a few interaction posts with sage so the gathering requirement can be completed //

➵ [ sagepaw | they/he/she ]

at some point, between the words of the leaders that they couldn't focus on, sagepaw looked over to the cat that they were sitting by. a riverclanner. just my luck, huh? i sit next to a riverclanner that was obviously in the fight, awesome. his nose scrunched up briefly, noticing the tom's busted looking jaw and blood stained pelt. had he not washed that out? "who did all of that to you?" they asked, trying to sound as polite as possible, although a bit of snark shone through. no doubt, those injuries were ones from one of the newly made warriors.

SpiritWolf_yt
May 23rd, 2022, 01:28 PM
lilypaw sighed sad and lowered her head sad that she doesn't have a friend

Scalepaw stayed sitting tall ignoring the choas

Cinderpaw sighed sad but stayed firm on her bravery of losing ravenclaw

Ashclaw watches the gathering

thunderchaser knew was late and joined in the thunderclanners

[all open for interaction]

bubble[error].
May 23rd, 2022, 02:17 PM
Vannytrap
hope you don't mind!! need to get in a few interaction posts with sage so the gathering requirement can be completed //

at some point, between the words of the leaders that they couldn't focus on, sagepaw looked over to the cat that they were sitting by. a riverclanner. just my luck, huh? i sit next to a riverclanner that was obviously in the fight, awesome. his nose scrunched up briefly, noticing the tom's busted looking jaw and blood stained pelt. had he not washed that out? "who did all of that to you?" they asked, trying to sound as polite as possible, although a bit of snark shone through. no doubt, those injuries were ones from one of the newly made warriors.

/ I don't mind at all! \

Bluepaw looked at the apprentice. "ThunderClan apprentice named Brightpaw in the battle to protect Firefly Cove. Name's Bluepaw." The white-furred tomcat answered, his jaw bent in the way that made it painful to speak.

TheNyanCatMinecart
May 23rd, 2022, 02:47 PM
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50110)

Tulippaw considered Finchpaw curiously. So, StarClan having trouble, hmm? That was an interesting thought, but StarClan were the great warrior ancestors of all the Clans. They favored WindClan, though, so perhaps that's why ThunderClan had trouble. "Well, that's unfortunate," she meowed with a shrug, although really, she didn't care much. "WindClan would never have trouble with StarClan, though. We're their favorite. After all, we don't have any hideous trees blocking the sky. So, we're closest to them, and they can look down on us more easily." Tulippaw beamed with pride. Oh, and Twilightstar was announcing her apprentice name! She let out a purr.

Then Goldpaw, the apprentice from that awful ShadowClan, said that she... smelled funny? Tulippaw jerked back, deeply offended. "How dare you!" she exclaimed, feeling her fur begin to bristle. "I smell perfectly fine! In fact, I smell much better than you do. You smell awful! And you're from ShadowClan, which makes things a whole lot worse." Tulippaw turned sharply away from the golden tabby. "Your friend clearly doesn't have a good sense of smell," she huffed, now looking at Finchpaw. "Either that, or there are bees in his brain." How dare anyone say something like that to her?

Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 23rd, 2022, 02:49 PM
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50110)

Tulippaw considered Finchpaw curiously. So, StarClan having trouble, hmm? That was an interesting thought, but StarClan were the great warrior ancestors of all the Clans. They favored WindClan, though, so perhaps that's why ThunderClan had trouble. "Well, that's unfortunate," she meowed with a shrug, although really, she didn't care much. "WindClan would never have trouble with StarClan, though. We're their favorite. After all, we don't have any hideous trees blocking the sky. So, we're closest to them, and they can look down on us more easily." Tulippaw beamed with pride. Oh, and Twilightstar was announcing her apprentice name! She let out a purr.

Then Goldpaw, the apprentice from that awful ShadowClan, said that she... smelled funny? Tulippaw jerked back, deeply offended. "How dare you!" she exclaimed, feeling her fur begin to bristle. "I smell perfectly fine! In fact, I smell much better than you do. You smell awful! And you're from ShadowClan, which makes things a whole lot worse." Tulippaw turned sharply away from the golden tabby. "Your friend clearly doesn't have a good sense of smell," she huffed, now looking at Finchpaw. "Either that, or there are bees in his brain." How dare anyone say something like that to her?

Aqua Catrina
"well in honesty don't all clan cats smell funny to other clan cat?" Goldpaw questioned "i don't mean to be rude, just honest..."
Finchpaw shrugged "maybe, he's friendly though"

furrensic
May 23rd, 2022, 03:36 PM
Vannytrap //

the thunderclanner fought back the urge to cringe at the way bluepaw's jaw bent. jeez, that looked painful..maybe it was a good thing they didn't join in on that battle. once the apprentice told her who'd done the damage, her eyes narrowed a bit. brightpaw - or, brightpath? someone moons younger than them had managed to do something that they couldn't do to a barely trained cat if they had the upper paw. just greatttt. their ear twitched slightly indignantly.

"...berrypaw." sagepaw said after moments of silence. it wasn't the most creative name, but hey, bluepaw didn't need to know that he made it up. if they ever met in battle, he didn't want to bear the guilt of the apprentice knowing his actual name.

bubble[error].
May 23rd, 2022, 04:23 PM
Vannytrap //

the thunderclanner fought back the urge to cringe at the way bluepaw's jaw bent. jeez, that looked painful..maybe it was a good thing they didn't join in on that battle. once the apprentice told her who'd done the damage, her eyes narrowed a bit. brightpaw - or, brightpath? someone moons younger than them had managed to do something that they couldn't do to a barely trained cat if they had the upper paw. just greatttt. their ear twitched slightly indignantly.

"...berrypaw." sagepaw said after moments of silence. it wasn't the most creative name, but hey, bluepaw didn't need to know that he made it up. if they ever met in battle, he didn't want to bear the guilt of the apprentice knowing his actual name.

Bluepaw nodded. "Nice to meet you, Berrypaw." He mewed, flinching at the pain in his jaw. Talking is so hard! The RiverClan apprentice licked his messy and dirty fur.

furrensic
May 23rd, 2022, 07:15 PM
Vannytrap //

sagepaw's brows furrowed at the tom flinching. they guessed they couldn't judge him for it or anything, they'd probably be sobbing. but, why come to a gathering if he could barely talk? to be honest..he probably had a chance to get away before his jaw got busted, she thought with a small sniff. didn't riverclan sorta, uh, deserve all of this? bluepaw probably wasn't even alive when the raid happened but — i probably shouldn't feel bad. "who's your mentor?"

bubble[error].
May 23rd, 2022, 07:18 PM
Vannytrap //

sagepaw's brows furrowed at the tom flinching. they guessed they couldn't judge him for it or anything, they'd probably be sobbing. but, why come to a gathering if he could barely talk? to be honest..he probably had a chance to get away before his jaw got busted, she thought with a small sniff. didn't riverclan sorta, uh, deserve all of this? bluepaw probably wasn't even alive when the raid happened but — i probably shouldn't feel bad. "who's your mentor?"

Bluepaw eyed Berrypaw. "My mentor?" He echoed, ignoring the pain in his jaw. "Snowleap is my mentor. Snowleap, the current deputy of RiverClan. What about yours, Berrypaw?" The fluffy white tomcat's left green eye and right blue eye was locked on the ThunderClan apprentice.

Captain
May 24th, 2022, 11:37 AM
As the two kittens laid down and snuggled up closer to him, the RiverClan deputy smiled warmly. “I love you too, little ones.” He purred, his tone a mere gentle whisper, “Of course we’re happy with you. Don’t you ever think otherwise.” All the judgemental stares were nothing to Snowleap anymore. Right now, the only thing that the oriental longhair could see was his new happy growing just a little bit more. It made him happy. And after the battle for the cove, along with the whole situation with Talonkit, and so much else, he deserved a little happiness among all the stress and tension. He couldn’t wait to take them both back to RiverClan’s camp and get them situated in the nursery. Snowleap leaned down and gave them each another lick on the forehead, keeping the tiny kittens close to him and in his line of sight at all times. Hopefully, this Gathering was almost over and they could all go home together.

Memento Mori Belle

Rainee
May 24th, 2022, 12:29 PM
As the two kittens laid down and snuggled up closer to him, the RiverClan deputy smiled warmly. “I love you too, little ones.” He purred, his tone a mere gentle whisper, “Of course we’re happy with you. Don’t you ever think otherwise.” All the judgemental stares were nothing to Snowleap anymore. Right now, the only thing that the oriental longhair could see was his new happy growing just a little bit more. It made him happy. And after the battle for the cove, along with the whole situation with Talonkit, and so much else, he deserved a little happiness among all the stress and tension. He couldn’t wait to take them both back to RiverClan’s camp and get them situated in the nursery. Snowleap leaned down and gave them each another lick on the forehead, keeping the tiny kittens close to him and in his line of sight at all times. Hopefully, this Gathering was almost over and they could all go home together.

Memento Mori Belle

Night'kit smiled and stood up, again rolling over in the position he did to get someone to play with him.

Sun'kit looked up at her father and fell asleep, somehow. In her dream she was playing with her fathers tail. Papa was there too, and he was playing with Night'kit. zenosaurus Memento Mori

GoldenDays
May 24th, 2022, 01:14 PM
All open//

Mouse’claw he-him Windclan
Bliss.for the mention of Petunia’fire)
The Dark Tom padded into the gathering clearing, glancing around for the Riverclan she-cat he tended to seek out a lot these days. He’d grown rather fond of Petunia’fire, despite more than what the warrior code would tell him he should, but he didn’t care. He was closer to Petunia’fire than he was any cat in windclan and who were a bunch of dead cats in a maybe-real heaven to tell him who he could and couldn’t like?

Red’paw he-him Shadowclan

Red’paw bounded into the gathering clearing, part of him hoped to bump into that thunderclan apprentice he had a fight with during shadowclans visit thunderclan, just to tease him and rub it in his face that Shadowclan had won that battle, how thunderclan had failed to kick them out before Shadowclan decided they weren’t worth the effort.
Maybe he’d bump into the deaf apprentice, maybe not. Until then he made it his mission to talk to any apprentice from any other clan, maybe try and get some inside secrets. That’s all gatherings were really good for anyways, gathering intel and appearing as menacing and well put together as possible, right?

Oak’Paw he-him Shadowclan

Oak’Paw strutted into the gathering with confidence, he wanted to make some friends outside of Shadowclan, Shadowclan was great and all, he loved calling himself Shadowclan, but he wanted to know about the other clans. How did they work? Did they also eat toads and squirrels? Why did riverclan eat fish? Wasn’t that gross? How did they cope in a non-pine forest/marsh environment? The other clans were so baffling and different he just had to ask questions!

Crow’fire he-him Thunderclan

Ah, his first gathering as a warrior! Crow’fire was still not used to calling himself that, it was such a powerful name too, it wasn’t something bland or boring like he had expected his name to be. He didn’t have a furry personality yet he’d been given the suffix fire. He’d have to try and fit himself to the name, if Cinder’sky thought he was worth the name Fire, he’d have to work up to it fitting him. He guessed it gave him a goal of sorts now he was a warrior, to live up to his name.

Frozen’paw he-they Riverclan

Frozen’paw never liked gatherings, he hated them actually. they were always overwhelming and far to loud, but he figured if he kept exposing himself to them he’d stop getting overwhelmed eventually, right? Every gathering he seemed to freeze up sooner and sooner and for longer afterwards, maybe it wasn’t best if he came. But he had anyways, hopefully he could get through this one without getting overwhelmed, it was always embarrassing when he did that, he stopped talking and stopped interacting with anything. If he just focused, surely he could get through this like any other cat could, right?

Madelaine
May 24th, 2022, 01:20 PM
Petuniafire > Female[she/her]

A little late to the gathering she knew it was coming to an end, but now that the battle had been announced she wanted to show Mouseclaw she was alright. Small scratches were covering her pelt along with the scars that were given by that seagull when she was a kit. There was a new scar over her nose as well that was a bit more visible than the rest. Petuniafire spotted the tom and moved over to them. "Hey!", she meowed. She didn't say anything more as to not draw attention towards them. She had to act a bit differently when around the clans. She couldn't have them suspect anything.

// GoldenDays; \\

stardust.
May 24th, 2022, 01:41 PM
(Barkpaw)

Barkpaw saw a cat that they had never seen before, another apprentice, it looked like. Barkpaw walked up to the cat. "Hello, my name is Barkpaw. What is yours?"
GoldenDays (For Frozenpaw, sorry I had no motivation)

GoldenDays
May 24th, 2022, 01:45 PM
Petuniafire > Female[she/her]

A little late to the gathering she knew it was coming to an end, but now that the battle had been announced she wanted to show Mouseclaw she was alright. Small scratches were covering her pelt along with the scars that were given by that seagull when she was a kit. There was a new scar over her nose as well that was a bit more visible than the rest. Petuniafire spotted the tom and moved over to them. "Hey!", she meowed. She didn't say anything more as to not draw attention towards them. She had to act a bit differently when around the clans. She couldn't have them suspect anything.

// GoldenDays; \\

Mouse’claw he-him windclan

Mouse’claw glanced over as he heard Petunia’fires mew. “Hey!” he mewed softly. He knew he should keep his mew down as to not draw attention to them. “How are you? I heard that Firefly cove battle was rough, I was out hunting when cats where called to go over there so I kinda missed being able to go” he mewed. “Did those thunderclan squirrels hurt you at all?” he asked, he could see a few new scars but Petunia’fire seemed fine. He still felt the need to ask. He knew if it were severe she’d be over in the medicine den right now but it didn’t hurt to check in on the riverclan she-cat.

GoldenDays
May 24th, 2022, 01:49 PM
(Barkpaw)

Barkpaw saw a cat that they had never seen before, another apprentice, it looked like. Barkpaw walked up to the cat. "Hello, my name is Barkpaw. What is yours?"
GoldenDays (For Frozenpaw, sorry I had no motivation)

Frozen’paw he-they Riverclan

Frozen’paw had been staring off into the distance, trying not to comepletely blank-out, he blinked a couple times when he realized he was being addressed. “Oh! Uh, h-hi! I’m Frozen’paw! S-sorry if I’m not to t-talkative, gathering are k-kinda overwhelming for me.” he explained the line he had rehearsed to himself over and over. Surely this Bark’paw would understand.

Orion
May 24th, 2022, 02:16 PM
|| Centipedepaw & Hornetpaw - Shadowclan | TheNyanCatMinecart Bliss. OPEN! ||

(NyanCat and Bliss tagged for mentor interactions, if they wish)

The boys were fashionably late to the gathering, choosing to stay behind for a while to help out at camp before scampering off to socialize. Thanks to them, the elders and queens had more moss in their nests… old prey had been removed from the freshkill pile… they’d asked around if anyone needed their assistance, and then the pair had taken off running in the direction of Dawnstar. They followed her scent and the mix of their clanmates, pace rambling faster as excitement overtook them. Gifts were held between their teeth: sprigs of fresh evergreen, a few marsh flowers, and feathers from birds found in ShadowClan. Things that smelled and looked of home, which they hoped strangers would appreciate.

If they met any strangers they actually liked, that is. Centipedepaw and Hornetpaw weren’t holding their breath.

They moved like fire and ashes, a pelt of rich russet and smoky grey that flowed through the undergrowth as if they were a part of it. The rumble of multiple voices sunk into their bones… soon their eyes made out the motley shapes of many gathered felines all gathered beneath the seastones. A rainbow of pelts. An ocean of scents, all wrapped together with the clean salty spray blowing off from the sea. Stunned, Hornet bumped into Centipede, nearly dropping the “presents” he carried with him. Aqua eyes met amber in astonishment. Woah… This was a gathering?

“Let’s… find a place to sit, I guess?” Centipedepaw signed to his brother, quirking an ear. They decided to situate themselves somewhat at the periphery of the space, so they could observe what went down. And—oh—did it go down.

To be honest, the brothers could care less about the drama unfolding on the Seastones or the way dissent slithered through the gathering like so many venomous snakes, sewing discord and malcontent. Barring their shared hatred of SquirrelClan—sorry, ThunderClan—Hornetpaw and Centipedepaw held scant regard for anyone outside their own faction, positive or negative. They hoped that attending their first gathering might help them make their minds up about the other clans that shared their borders… but dang. With all the tension stringing the atmosphere, that may prove difficult. How could they start a decent conversation with anyone with the thunder-cowards hissing at the fish-eaters?

Awkward…

“We missed a lot…” Centipedepaw signed to his brother, paws moving covertly as he gazed around the clearing. Everywhere he looked it seemed that someone’s fur was bristling, someone’s claws were unsheathed, someone had their fangs bared. “We came at a bad time.”

“Noooo kidding,” Hornetpaw scoffed back. “Kinda regret showing up, to be honest—”

The yelling started. Accusations of which clan was at fault for a battle tossed like knives between RiverClan and ThunderClan. Emotions soaring high, fury sparking, separate meltdowns happening all at once in different locations so that the ShadowClan siblings about broke their necks peering from one locus of rage to another.

Centipedepaw’s ashen hackles bristled. Eventually he lost track of all the lips moving at once; he glanced to his brother, and Hornetpaw immediately began translating as much conversation as he could, gestures flying as he conveyed the absolutely dung-show that this gathering was slowly devolving into. The Deaf sibling brought a shocked paw to his mouth as he began to understand what the hell was going on. “Oh my stars… I wish I had some prey to eat.”

“Dinner and a show!” Hornetpaw laughed, tossing his crown back. “Gatherings are hilarious, I totally get why people want to waste their time at these.” His grin glinted ferociously; even if nobody approached them, the two toms would certainly enjoy themselves with their excellent seats to the show.

Undertaker
May 24th, 2022, 03:53 PM
Dawnstar just smiled at Skystar's reply about not murdering Bounceyball. Dawnstar didn't really think RiverClan did it, Skystar made a point about having to deal with ThunderClan already, why get ShadowClan on their backs. Logically, WindClan was really the only culprit who had enough reason and resentment to kill her former medicine cat, but that didn't seem like a Twilightstar type of move. She supposed both clans' warriors could have acted independently, without informing their leaders, but that was a stretch, and what warrior would be reckless enough to endanger their clan like that? Ugh, Dawnstar hated missing pieces of the puzzle. She should go skin something to make herself feel better.

As ThunderClan and WindClan finished their announcements, Dawnstar's interest peaked at Twilightstar's offer. She wanted to gather all the leaders and deputies to discuss whatever. Oh, it sounded like fun. Typically, such a thing would probably bore her. Still, the tension in ThunderClan and RiverClan, plus the mystery of Bounceyball's death, and WindClan's and ShadowClan's fragile neutrality, could make it far more entertaining. "A get-togethering and I'm invited." Dawnstar raised a massive paw and placed it over her broad chest with mocking surprise on her face. "How sweet, Bunnystar. ShadowClan will be there, but I'll send my deputy to your camp to confirm when I should arrive in WindClan within a few sunrises" The ShadowClan leader didn't bother elaborating on who that would be, she wasn't completely certain about it, she just knew she'd have a deputy by the next moon. Dawnstar also didn't bother asking what Twilightstar would like done. Dawnstar knew what she was going to do and Twilightstar was just going to have to deal with it. They were meeting in WindClan since Twilightstar would be the one to take responsibility if anything went wrong.

"ShadowClan, we're done here. The gathering's over." Dawnstar yowled to all the clans as she leap down from the seastones. "Ivysnake and Elmshadow, go ahead and start leading the clan home, I'll be right behind you momentarily." Dawnstar hadn't forgotten that Sundust wanted to speak with her before she left. She'd give him about five seconds before she walked away.
Naiad Moonraven marshall
[Cats in ShadowClan don't need to leave immediately, they can stick around and wait for Dawnstar if you have interactions you wanna finish up.]

beau
May 24th, 2022, 04:03 PM
"Thunderclan, you're dismissed. Cindersky, Jaystride, and Sparrowflight, if you would lead Thunderclan back to camp. I'll join you all shortly." Sundust leapt off of the rock, releasing a huff of relief now that it was older. He took a moment to shake out his thick, curly fur and gather his thoughts before padding over to Dawnstar.

"I won't take much of your time. I had an apprentice come into the medicine den a few days ago with a mangled leg. One of your apprentices, a she-cat, had crossed the border unprovoked and attacked one of ours." Sundust recalled how shaken Cloudyflight had been that night as he and Rosepaw hurried to stop Rainhound's bleeding. "I only have Thunderclan's account of what happened, however I have no reason to believe the two cats who reported the incident lied. I thought I would inform you so you could investigate the situation." There really wasn't much more to be said, but the medicine cat figured Dawnstar would want to be aware of any unruly apprentices in her clan so she could act acoordingly.

Undertaker

marshy
May 24th, 2022, 08:23 PM
”When did I ever blame an apprentice?” Skystar hissed. "Robinpaw got the rest of RiverClan's aid, and for that I'm grateful. I see you are not above putting words in others mouth." Skystar was surprised when Bumblebeak just kept talking. Even after being called off by Sundust. "Is it really impossible for you to stop acting like ThunderClan is such a victim? Because you're not. Dear STARCLAN you all are hypocritical. Cheap tricks are all you have. Without them you'd be nothing. RiverClan at least can stand on its own unlike you. Just because you're whining doesn't discredit the fact that you fight dirty. Nothing will change that." Skystar thought the cat was finally done but apparently not. "If saying that seems to make you feel better about anything, then you can go ahead. It doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. Maybe if you were able to get your head out of your ass you'd realize that. God you really like to manipulate don't you? I guess its only typical for a clan that has to rely on such a thing." After Dawnstar's smirk at Skystar, he was done. "RIVERCLAN, we're done here. Let's go home. Twilightstar, RiverClan will have no problem attending." Skystar didn't give a second's glance to ThunderClan, and simply got off the Seastone and watched to make sure all of his clan exited.
Moonraven marni Jayvines Undertaker Slushie zenosaurus]

Captain
May 24th, 2022, 10:14 PM
Snowleap breathed a sigh of relief as the leaders slowly began to withdraw their clans and everyone started heading home. Gatherings always gave the tomcat a headache and he never really did the best in crowds, to be honest. Why did Skystar make him deputy of RiverClan again? With a roll of his single eye, the oriental longhair looked to Shadepaw and Lynxfall. “Come on.” He meowed, slowly standing up, “Let’s get these little ones settled back home.” Snowleap bowed his head and gently picked up sleeping Sunkit by the scruff of her neck, hoping that his mate would pick up Nightkit. At least there was no bloodshed or murder at this Gathering. Just a lot of arguing and judgmental cats, which was the norm for these kinds of events. With that, the RiverClan deputy started to walk back down the path to their clan camp, along with his clanmates in tow. Right now, nothing sounded better than flopping down into a soft moss nest and being with his family in a big cuddle pile. The dark-furred tomcat never was one that enjoyed politics and being out so late at night when it was super cold like this.

{ Snowleap has left the Gathering. | Belle Memento Mori }

wolfie
May 24th, 2022, 10:24 PM
>>> Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | NinjaBloss marshall Ravensong
A roll of their eyes was mainly the response Purekit received from the bobtail. They couldn't be damned to pick a true argument with someone who was clearly not supposed to even be here. The last part was what stirred a reaction from Lotuspaw, a look of confusion and genuine concern for Purekit flashed across their face. "Don't ya realize that ain't right? Nothing to brag 'bout, it shouldn't be that way. You're yapping about Thunderclan being bad when Shadowclan is pitiful for treating their kits like that." They rolled their shoulders back in annoyance, their gaze flickering to Elmshadow when he received Purekit.

They lowered their eyes, returning the cold gaze that they received. Lotuspaw stuck their tongue out, a childish gesture, but well deserved. With a snort, they turned back to face the clan leaders. They startled at the vibrations of someone sliding close to them, turning their head to face the clancat. Lotuspaw's ears pulled back, a low growl rumbling from their throat as Vixensnarl began to throw insults towards them. It was possible they were misreading a few words; the murmuring was hard to pick out - only frustrating them further.

"The hell? What did you think was going to happen? You strolled into Thunderclan's camp under the invitation of one singular warrior! You were fools to believe Thunderclan would just - just be fine with it. We put up a damned fight, and we definitely put in the work. Didn't you hear? Thunderclan has like, six amazing new warriors, " Lotuspaw sneered, their fur bristling at the audacity this Shadowclan rat carried. How could she just invalidate everything they've done? Lotuspaw has worked so hard.

They've did everything they were supposed to do. It wasn't fair, it just wasn't. When did they become enough?

Pathetic insults shouldn't have phased the apprentice but it did. It hurt to have everything you believed was wrong about you be proven right by another. Vixensnarl, not even their own clanmate, had noticed it. Was this what everyone thought of them? (did they truly think they were nothing better?)

Lotuspaw stood up abruptly, cats pushing against their side as the gathering began to come to a close. "Shut your mouth before I tear out your tongue to show you what barbaric is. There is a whole difference between actions and threats. I'm telling you a promise. My Mama raised good kits, don't you dare try and say she didn't. My siblings are better than every single rat you have. You are the smallest of cats, you absolute fox-dung. I'll show you!" They hissed, unaware of how their volume rose with every sentence. Their stub tail lashing back and forth with rage, tears blurring their vision. Lotuspaw jerked away from Vixensnarl, hadn't realized they had leaned in so close. They spit onto the ground before turning away, yeah.

They'll show 'em.
[Lotuspaw has left the gathering.]

taillow
May 24th, 2022, 10:58 PM
Cindersky
It seemed as though ThunderClan would be attending, and briefly Cindersky wondered what reaction Twilightstar would have in seeing that it was her and Sparrowflight who showed up. A curious thought that could be gone over later perhaps.

Skystar was spouting more lies - cheap tricks, huh? Someone must have forgotten about the poison that coated his claws. But Cindersky was done arguing with a kit playing at leader so instead she simply nodded to Sundust and stood up. "ThunderClan! We are heading out." With that she nodded to Sparrowflight and began to lead the Clan out.

But not before noticing the scene between Vixensnarl and Lotuspaw. How fitting it was to find a ShadowClan cat picking on an apprentice. Flicking her ear to notify Sparrowflight that she could finish leading the cats out, Cindersky strode over to the duo. It was clear there was tension, and the senior warrior fixed her gaze onto the ShadowClan she-cat.

"Lovely to see that a ShadowClan warrior has nothing better to do than to pick fights with an apprentice. Perhaps that is what you sat around all the time doing in our camp instead of what Dawnstar asked of you; coming up with pathetic insults. If you have not noticed, your leader called your Clan back. I would suggest you follow them." Her voice was stern, though Cindersky could care less if Vixensnarl had any sort of retort; she honestly was not worth a single second of her time.

Turning to pad after Lotuspaw, Cindersky was too late to notice that they were already bolting from the gathering. Her heart sunk a little, and she started to pad after them before stopping. Lotuspaw knew their way back to camp well enough without a warrior hanging over their shoulder. Still though, the silver she-cat trotted out of the gathering, turning around every once in awhile to make sure that the rest of ThunderClan was following.

[ Jayvines NinjaBloss x ghostie ]

Karlos
May 24th, 2022, 11:04 PM
{ Stream'Paw }

{ Stream'Paw quickly followed after Sky'Star, his mind completely vacant. She had not focused at all, they'd have to admit. Gatherings were so chaotic these days. Stream'Paw looked over to Cinder'Sky and Lotus'Paw, feeling bad for the apprentice, no matter RiverClans and ThunderClans relations at the moment. The silver apprentice flicked his tail to Lotus'Paw in a "It'll be okay" way, though uncertain the apprentice would notice, Stream'Paw quickly continued, leaving the Seastones. }

Stream'Paw has left the Gathering

Ian
May 25th, 2022, 07:40 AM
Vixensnarl simply watched impassively as Lotuspaw snapped back at her. Wow, it really is easy to get under a squirrels skin, huh? she thought with an amused purr, watching as they stormed away. As Cindersky padded over to confront her she simply tilted her head to the side in a faux perfect picture of innocence. "We were simply having a friendly chat, I've no idea what they got so riled up about," was all she said before turning and weaving her way among the cats, waiting for Dawnstar to call for ShadowClan to leave.

x ghostie marni

Rainee
May 25th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Snowleap breathed a sigh of relief as the leaders slowly began to withdraw their clans and everyone started heading home. Gatherings always gave the tomcat a headache and he never really did the best in crowds, to be honest. Why did Skystar make him deputy of RiverClan again? With a roll of his single eye, the oriental longhair looked to Shadepaw and Lynxfall. “Come on.” He meowed, slowly standing up, “Let’s get these little ones settled back home.” Snowleap bowed his head and gently picked up sleeping Sunkit by the scruff of her neck, hoping that his mate would pick up Nightkit. At least there was no bloodshed or murder at this Gathering. Just a lot of arguing and judgmental cats, which was the norm for these kinds of events. With that, the RiverClan deputy started to walk back down the path to their clan camp, along with his clanmates in tow. Right now, nothing sounded better than flopping down into a soft moss nest and being with his family in a big cuddle pile. The dark-furred tomcat never was one that enjoyed politics and being out so late at night when it was super cold like this.

{ Snowleap has left the Gathering. | Belle Memento Mori }

Sun'kit snorted as Snow'leap picked her up. The dream continued and she smiled.

Night'kit waited.
zenosaurus Memento Mori

Jayvines
May 25th, 2022, 10:56 AM
~ Sparrowflight ~

At least this gathering was at least a step up from the last few. No cats were attacked or killed, and it seemed the worst any of the leaders would do tonight would be spitting some harsh words like bickering apprentices. The concept of a private meeting with all of the clan's leaders sent an odd chill down her spine. She would have to attend that as well, wouldn't she... At least it would be held by Windclan, a rather neutral party as far as Sparrowflight was concerned.

The warrior beside her calling out to their clanmates had her rising back to her feet in an instant. She gave Cindersky a nod of recognition before joining her as they prepared to leave. However, it seemed like she had something to attend to and Sparrowflight only faltered for a moment as she pealed off to speak with a Shadowclan warrior (that was one of the new medicine cats of Shadowclan right? Hmmm...).

Well, whatever was going on Cindersky could handle it. Brown paws tread solidly across the sand as she continued to lead her clan out and back towards their forest home.

[ marni ]

Levi 99
May 25th, 2022, 12:39 PM
And the gathering was already over, it wasn't surprising that this was how it ended, especially since it always ended like this. But Shadefrost had hoped for a good, somewhat dramatic show. He shrugged off his disappointment, as he began to pick himself up of the ground. It seemed the only thing that was actually caught his interest was the meeting Twilightstar was hosting, the tom sent up a silent prayer that he would be chosen to accompany his leader.

Undertaker
May 25th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Dawnstar frowned deeply as Sundust said the same thing that Cindersky had told her in ThunderClan's camp. This news was old, far too old for Dawnstar to bother with. "I've been told this before, and just as Cindersky had told me this over a moon ago, I can't promise you that the cat who committed the crime will be punished since you don't have a name to go with the apprentice who attacked your own." Not to mention that this happened a while ago. Sundust should have been the first one to come up to her and speak about this when the apprentice was stuck in his den, not a moon later when said apprentice was clearly healed and obtained her warrior name.

Dawnstar couldn't tell if Sundust was just trying to stir up trouble for no good reason or trying to reprimand her and ShadowClan because he was a mediocre leader and medicine cat. Whatever it was, Dawnstar wasn't interested in taking the bait. "Unless my cats have caused you trouble recently, and you have a name or description to go with it the troublemaker, I can't be of much help. I'll handle my cats accordingly if any issues arise after this discussion." Sundust should be worrying about his own clanmates before he pesters Dawnstar about the behavior of her warriors, that new warrior of his had been rather mouthy today.

She excused herself by turning away from the tom. She began padding off behind the rest of her clan, eyes dragged over to Vixensnarl who had been teasing some a ThunderClan apprentice. Why Vixensnarl felt the need to waste her breath on such weak rodents, Dawnstar wouldn't know. It was easier ignoring their existence. The ShadowClan leader was swallowed by the darkness as made her retreat.
Naiad

TheNyanCatMinecart
May 26th, 2022, 03:35 PM
~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50110)

Wow. Stuff that was happening. How exciting. Ivysnake cared little to nothing for the quarrels of the other Clans. ThunderClan was being a sorry excuse, as usual, and Twilightstar was calling for some sort of meeting. Dawnstar was going, and Ivysnake had just been commanded to bring ShadowClan home, alongside Elmshadow. She gave a small dip of her head to her mentor, then nodded at Dawnstar. "Okay. We'll get that done," she promised. Elmshadow was the medicine cat here, and she was only an apprentice, but if she got to it first, well, she wouldn't wait around. "ShadowClan, let's go," she called. Glancing around, she found that Centipedepaw was here. She hadn't seen him before, and judging by his ruffled pelt, it looked like he'd just gotten here. She flicked her tail at him, then turned around, waiting for Elmshadow and at least some ShadowClan cats before beginning to head away from the Seastones.

xath Ravensong Undertaker

TheNyanCatMinecart
May 26th, 2022, 03:44 PM
"well in honesty don't all clan cats smell funny to other clan cat?" Goldpaw questioned "i don't mean to be rude, just honest..."
Finchpaw shrugged "maybe, he's friendly though"

Tulippaw had hoped that Goldpaw would realize how big a mistake he'd made by insulting her. Like any normal cat, he should've fallen at her paws and apologized, and Tulippaw would've been able to go about her night without any idiots saying stupid stuff. But nope! Goldpaw kept talking about how all Clan cats smelled to each other, then he had the audacity to tell her that he was being honest, and not rude! And Finchpaw was saying that maybe he was friendly! How dare they? Tulippaw dropped her sweet-cat façade instantly, letting her pelt bristle. She wouldn't unsheathe her claws - she would follow the rules - but she would not let these cats insult her so harshly!

"How dare you!" she hissed. Her voice held a natural sweet ring, but now that she was angry, it was harsh and angry. "I don't care if all the Clan cats smell bad to each other!" He was right, of course, but Tulippaw wouldn't give him the satisfaction of telling him that. Goldpaw deserved to be sorry after what he'd just said! Besides, WindClan scent was superior. "You should've apologized as soon as those words left your mouth! How can you say such awful things to a pretty, perfect cat like me? I do not smell funny! And then you have the audacity to tell me that you don't mean to be rude? You are rude, and vile, and you're the one that smells awful!" With a pointed sniff, she turned her back on Goldpaw and Finchpaw, deeply offended. No way would she spend the Gathering with these cats. Besides, it was almost time to go.

"I want nothing more to do with you two," she huffed as she stalked away, heading toward her own Clanmates.

Peachy Wolf27
May 27th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Ziera

(OOC: I’m SO sorry for not responding! I thought I posted but I guess it didn’t go through. Once again, sorry!)

“When I was a kit I was called originally Dandelion’Kit, but I quickly discovered I loved honey and begged my parents to rename me Honey’Kit. As for freckle, it just so happened that I have honey-colored freckles! They’ve faded a bit now, they used to be much more noticeable, but they are still there!” She explained, looking proud of her freckles. “The gathering seems to have ended now, and I wasn’t paying attention. Ima go now…” She slowly backed away, embarrassment for not paying attention spiking her pelt.

Cove
June 1st, 2022, 05:23 PM
*-Jay’water-*
Jaywater bristled with excitement as her clan neared the island. she was looking forward to meeting Pine’leap, her friend.

Redstorm44
June 3rd, 2022, 12:28 PM
Redstorm padded along with her clan to the gathering. She wondered how this full moon gathering would go. Cindersky had been chosen to give the news of thunder clan, but as Redstorm walked she heard cinder sky suggest that her jay staride and sparrow flight and ask them to go with her. She was clearly nervous about going up there by herself. When we got there Cindersky jumped up onto one of the rocks.

SpiritWolf_yt
June 3rd, 2022, 12:31 PM
Ashclaw watched the clan not making any sound he sits there silently

[open]

Willie Warf
June 3rd, 2022, 04:32 PM
Stagbound listened.

Cove
June 3rd, 2022, 04:49 PM
Whispyy

Bluepaw wove through the sea of cats, to meet Specklepaw.
“Specklepaw!” she mewed.

Weekend-Wondering
June 15th, 2022, 08:23 PM
Willowfeather fixed herself a spot alone, and rested her fluffed white tail over her paws. Her forest green stare glazed the clearing at she saw what she had always dreamed of, cats talking and laughing with one another, bonding, making and having friendships. Something she knew she could never achieve.
A friendship-
But she didn’t feel jealous. Or…
At least she wouldn’t admit it…