PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin is looking for unborn kits!

Apollo.
November 10th, 2021, 06:18 PM
* Please note all roles for this are taken, Sorry! *

Hi! my Oc Pumpkin (she/her) is currently heavily pregnant. A request for her joining riverclan is currently pending and if it is declined then this roleplay will be canceled.

Pumpkin is a slim orange and white tabby she cat with bright green eyes. as long as her kits have a small amount of orange, white or has tabby stripes then that is fine. Pumpkin can have a short temper sometimes, favour certain kits or even compare her kits to others. (yea- she is kind of a bad mother-)

Please note you will be unborn for a while before the roleplay begins (roughly a month)

Application form-

Name:
Description of appearance:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.):

Please quote this post if you wish to send an application to be a kit of hers (she will be having 5 kits)

I hope you decide to join me :]

5/5 taken (changed to 5 kits [max kits] due to more people asking for a spot :] )

Wrenkit ( SpringBlossoms )
Puddlekit ( Blu_Jae )
Softkit ( Whirlpaw )
Sparkkit ( TheHappyCat )
Whisperkit (@Kade Clock )

spade
November 10th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Hi LeoDaLeaf ! Just a heads up, cats/queens must RP’d as pregnant for at least one month in real time before kits can be born ^^

Apollo.
November 10th, 2021, 06:29 PM
Hi spade, sorry i didnt realise, ill fix that -w-

Apollo.
November 10th, 2021, 08:04 PM
blep

flopsy
November 10th, 2021, 09:39 PM
Hi! my Oc Pumpkin (she/her) is currently heavily pregnant. A request for her joining riverclan is currently pending and if it is declined then this roleplay will be canceled.

Pumpkin is a slim orange and white tabby she-cat with green eyes. as long as her kits have a small amount of orange, white or has tabby stripes then that is fine. Pumpkin can have a short temper sometimes, favor certain kits or even compare her kits to others. (yea- she is kind of a bad mother-)

Please note you will be unborn for a while before the roleplay begins (roughly a month)

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.):

Please quote this post if you wish to send an application to be a kit of hers (she will be having 4 kits)

Name: Wrenkit
Description of appearance: A brown and white tabby with sharp green eyes who is small and light
Personality: Wrenkit is a go-getter and probably always try and make her mother proud
Gender/Pronouns: Demi-girl She/They
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit etc.): I personally think Pumpkin would be amused by her and kind of love her. The constant comparing might strain her and Wrenkit's relationship. If Wrenkit were to die I feel she would miss the little furball running around trying to make her proud.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/71/86/1371866c856209a4f19f995dced566f9.jpg

Apollo.
November 10th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Name: Wrenkit
Description of appearance: A brown and white tabby with sharp green eyes who is small and light
Personality: Wrenkit is a go-getter and probably always try and make her mother proud
Gender/Pronouns: Demi-girl She/They
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit etc.): I personally think Pumpkin would be amused by her and kind of love her. The constant comparing might strain her and Wrenkit's relationship. If Wrenkit were to die I feel she would miss the little furball running around trying to make her proud.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/71/86/1371866c856209a4f19f995dced566f9.jpg

I love Wren kit and i would be very happy to have her running around attempting to make pumpkin proud, the concept of your character is really cute :] Your siblings will be Softkit, Sparkkit, Puddlekit and Whisperkit. you will all be born in December

Blu_Jae
November 11th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Name: Puddlekit
Description of appearance: a small fluffy flame point cat with blue eyes and ear tufts, and a bushy tail
Personality: he is often very sleepy and has some memory issues (often forgets things)
Gender/Pronouns: Tom he/him
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.): he’d probably compare him much to his other siblings and often be annoyed by his laziness. Frustratedly comparing him to his siblings who are active and exploring while he prefers to nap in the nursery

Please quote this post if you wish to send an application to be a kit of hers (she will be having 4 kits)

Apollo.
November 11th, 2021, 04:24 PM
Name: Puddlekit
Description of appearance: a small fluffy flame point cat with blue eyes and ear tufts, and a bushy tail
Personality: he is often very sleepy and has some memory issues (often forgets things)
Gender/Pronouns: Tom he/him
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.): he’d probably compare him much to his other siblings and often be annoyed by his laziness. Frustratedly comparing him to his siblings who are active and exploring while he prefers to nap in the nursery

Hi! I would love to have your sleepy boy as Pumpkin's kit, your siblings will be Wrenkit, Softkit, Sparkkit and Whisperkit if all goes well and you will be born sometime in December :]

TheHappyCat
November 11th, 2021, 04:48 PM

Pumpkin is a slim orange and white tabby she cat with bright green eyes. as long as her kits have a small amount of orange, white or has tabby stripes then that is fine. Pumpkin can have a short temper sometimes, favour certain kits or even compare her kits to others. (yea- she is kind of a bad mother-)

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:

2/4 taken

Puddlekit ( Blu_Jae )

Application form-

Name: Spark-kit
Description of appearance: Bright fluffy orange fur. White belly, paws, ear tuffs, and tail tip. And green eyes.
Personality: Adventures, Talkative, Brave, Friendly, Nice, Curious, Understanding, Compassionate, Not too smart, Rushs into things without thinking
Gender/Pronouns: She-cat (she/her)
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit etc.): Would probably like Spark-kit as she is always friendly, nice, and active. Although Pumpkin might not be too happy when Spark-kit gets into stuff she isn't supposed to get into or goes somewhere that's off-limits.

~whirl~
November 11th, 2021, 04:50 PM

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:

2/4 taken

Puddlekit ( Blu_Jae )

Name:Softkit
Description of appearance:A white cat With blue eyes, and small black patches on her pelt. Her left front paw is black.
Personality:A sweet cat who has a bit of a quiet voice. She also is pretty shy.
Gender/Pronouns:Female, she/her
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.):I think that Pumpkin wouldn't really like her, because of how quiet she is and that she's shy.

Clock Dragonshifter
November 11th, 2021, 05:22 PM

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:

2/4 taken

Puddlekit ( Blu_Jae )
Name: Whisperkit
Description of appearance: A small silvery-white she-kit with orange tabby patches and vibrant green eyes
Personality: She is soft spoken, very curious,very friendly, a quick learner,and loves to help anyway she can.She also really loves to try and make her mother proud.
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.): I feel like Pumkin would have a love hate relationship with Whisperkit because she doesn't do anything she isn't supposed and always listens to her mother. Though she may find her curiousity a bit annoying as it causes her to trail people until she can get up the courage to just ask what they are doing. (I feel like pumpkin would figure this out at some point and just be like "what do you want to know now?" )

mothwantshugs
November 11th, 2021, 05:40 PM

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:

2/4 taken

Puddlekit ( Blu_Jae )

Name: Reef-Kit
Description of appearance: A Dark Russet-tabby coat with white socks and white belly with dark eyes
Personality: Quiet, Loyal, adventurous, talkative, social, and cheerful
Gender/Pronouns: he/him/they/them
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit: she would probably have a mutual relationship with the child because he is a very social kit ad loves to talk about a lot of things, but he would also be quite a handful considering he's adventurous.
:music:

:bunny:

Apollo.
November 11th, 2021, 05:57 PM
Application form-

Name: Spark-kit
Description of appearance: Bright fluffy orange fur. White belly, paws, ear tuffs, and tail tip. And green eyes.
Personality: Adventures, Talkative, Brave, Friendly, Nice, Curious, Understanding, Compassionate, Not too smart, Rushs into things without thinking
Gender/Pronouns: She-cat (she/her)
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit etc.): Would probably like Spark-kit as she is always friendly, nice, and active. Although Pumpkin might not be too happy when Spark-kit gets into stuff she isn't supposed to get into or goes somewhere that's off-limits.

Hi, Sparkkit is a very welcome member to Pumpkin's growing family! Your siblings will be Softkit, Whisperkit, Wrenkit and Puddlekit and you all will be born in December :]

TheHappyCat
November 11th, 2021, 05:59 PM
Yay! :heartbounce:

Apollo.
November 11th, 2021, 06:06 PM
Name: Whisperkit
Description of appearance: A small silvery-white she-kit with orange tabby patches and vibrant green eyes
Personality: She is soft spoken, very curious,very friendly, a quick learner,and loves to help anyway she can.She also really loves to try and make her mother proud.
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.): I feel like Pumkin would have a love hate relationship with Whisperkit because she doesn't do anything she isn't supposed and always listens to her mother. Though she may find her curiousity a bit annoying as it causes her to trail people until she can get up the courage to just ask what they are doing. (I feel like pumpkin would figure this out at some point and just be like "what do you want to know now?" )

Hi! Whisper kit is very cute and I expanded the amount of kits pumpkin is having to include her! Your siblings will be Sparkkit, Softkit, Puddlekit and Wrenkit. You wll all be born in December :]

Clock Dragonshifter
November 11th, 2021, 06:09 PM
Hi! Whisper kit is very cute and I expanded the amount of kits pumpkin is having to include her! Your siblings will be Sparkkit, Softkit, Puddlekit and Wrenkit. You wll all be born in December :]
I can't wait <3

Apollo.
November 11th, 2021, 06:15 PM
Name: Reef-Kit
Description of appearance: A Dark Russet-tabby coat with white socks and white belly with dark eyes
Personality: Quiet, Loyal, adventurous, talkative, social, and cheerful
Gender/Pronouns: he/him/they/them
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit: she would probably have a mutual relationship with the child because he is a very social kit ad loves to talk about a lot of things, but he would also be quite a handful considering he's adventurous.
:music:

:bunny:

Hi, Im really sorry but I have already reached the five kit max, Pumpkin will eventually have another litter and if you wish to be in that litter let me know ;^;

Apollo.
November 11th, 2021, 06:17 PM
Name:Softkit
Description of appearance:A white cat With blue eyes, and small black patches on her pelt. Her left front paw is black.
Personality:A sweet cat who has a bit of a quiet voice. She also is pretty shy.
Gender/Pronouns:Female, she/her
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.):I think that Pumpkin wouldn't really like her, because of how quiet she is and that she's shy.

Hi! Softkit is really cute and I would love her to be a part of Pumpkins family! Your siblings will be Puddlekit, Sparkkit, Whisperkit, and Wrenkit. You will all be born in december :]

mothwantshugs
November 11th, 2021, 06:25 PM
Hi, Im really sorry but I have already reached the five kit max, Pumpkin will eventually have another litter and if you wish to be in that litter let me know ;^;

Don't worry ^^ I also would love to be in the other litter, Thanks for letting me know !!

Apollo.
November 15th, 2021, 07:44 PM
*Update!*

Ive been allowed into Riverclan!!! Kade Clock, Blu_JaeWhirlpaw TheHappyCat SpringBlossoms

You guys will be birthed on the 12th of December, if you want this changed please pm me

flopsy
November 15th, 2021, 07:49 PM
*Update!*

Ive been allowed into Riverclan!!! Kade Clock, Blu_JaeWhirlpaw TheHappyCat SpringBlossoms

You guys will be birthed on the 12th of December, if you want this changed please pm me

Yay! :colorwah:

Clock Dragonshifter
November 15th, 2021, 09:06 PM
*Update!*

Cant wait I'm excited <3

~whirl~
November 15th, 2021, 10:23 PM
*Update!*

Yay!
I hope Darkmoon is dead by then. Sounds like a weird wish, but I have 4 cats in RC, and im doing another plot that has 'Making new cat for RC'... So if Dark is dead by then, I will be able to have 5 cats on RC, totally normal. Sorry you just read though this to find about nothingish~