PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Clearing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Exis
August 24th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Waspkit was a total bundled up ball if spiked fur, hackles raised and mane fuzzed up whilst his little triangular tail was standing on end. He softened when he realised the feline who'd bumped into meant no harm. It was nice to find someone who wanted to know his name. "Uh, hello. I'm waspkit!" He huffed up at the bigger kit.
Shellkit bounces up and down for a bit before speaking. “Ohmygod that’s such a cool name! I love how it sounds. But then again I love how everything sounds.” She mewed with a thoughtful face. She looked around for something to do or some trouble to get into. “See anything to do?” She mewed still scanning the clearing.

The Kitty.
August 24th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Willowpaw gaved a sneaky narrow eyed grin as she moved her arm a bit making the moss in her paw wiggle around in the air. She held it in this wiggling motion for a moment before quick as a flash she tossed it to the left of Goslingkit. "Go on Gosling! You gotta get it before it gets away!"

Goslingkit

Taking in the small apprentice's words as the order to attack, Goslingkit launched forth her physique, petite frontal-paws outstretched and pearly fangs bared. "Come here, you stinky brown cat!" Of course, she was referring to none other than that 'Sparrowsomething.' What was her name - Sparrowsnap? Yeah, that was it, Goslingkit supposed. The intention she poised with for this moss-ball - or this Sparrowsnap - was to shred it apart first blow, and perhaps even 'blind' it solely for the satisfactory of her graphic imagination.

Fawn
August 24th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Blizzardsky frankly wasn’t sure what to do about that, he could mentor Frozenpaw. Yeah right, Lion would never give away Frozenpaw to him. He just gave a flick of his tail and nodded wishing he could talk.
A gurgle rose from Frozenpaw's throat as they remembered Lionstar's fury, his dangerous words that were to prelude being sent to StarClan or whatever was beyond this world. Being called worthless was already a death. "Would you stop him? If he tried to kill me," they asked softly, the question directed at the forest because they couldn't bring themselves to watch Blizzardsky's expression. They didn't know what they were expecting but imagined anycat would reply yes, only the honest ones who were aware of their own miniscule power might opt for no. Frozenpaw waited a moment before confessing, "I wouldn't."

Ziera
August 24th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Sootpaw had been helping Podpaw dig up some plants so he could put them in the nursery. He would have to mature sometime, although she enjoyed his mindset of happy and fun things first. She wished she was still as young as him, sometimes joining in with the kits for a nice long game of moss-ball, not a single care in the world.

She was becoming a warrior soon, so no way could she be like that. She had to be mature, although she could still have fun with her friends. She wondered if Stealthpaw was going to become a warrior too, or if Wavepaw and her brothers were.

What was that? A voice? She recognized it as Ottersplash, a new warrior. “Of course!” She answered, leaving Podpaw to dig his plants up by himself for a minute or two. Ottersplash seemed to have his foot under a rock. Before she started pushing on it, she asked, “how did you even get it like that?”

Ottersplash tried to laugh it off, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as his ears grew hot. "Uhhh, well, ya know. Just going about my day doing warrior things. Morning patrols, hunting, getting stuck in rocks...the usual."

The first push was... not enough, but Otter felt the rock give way the tiniest bit, and that gave him hope. "I think we almost got it!" he mewed excitedly, his tail flicking behind him. "One more time. Ready? One... two... THREE!"

It worked. He pulled back as hard as he could, and -- WHAM. Ottersplash fell flat on his back from the momentum. A carefree laugh like sunlight in sound-form bubbled from the ginger tom. He twisted on the earth so he could get a good look at Sootpaw. "Thank StarClan!"

After jumping up to the blessed sensation of all four paws under him, Ottersplash brushed his shoulder against the apprentice's to show gratitude. His sparkling eyes settled over her kind hazel ones. "You know, you're pretty good at that," He teased. "Rescuing warriors from meanie rocks, I mean."

Bread
August 24th, 2020, 07:24 PM
{ OPEN }

Duckbounce wearily walked out of the warrior's den. She blinked the sleepiness away from her eyes and shook her head. 'Ah, what a nice nap.' She thought herself as she found a shady spot in the clearing and sat down. She licked her lips, thinking of food- then thinking of how she had just recently ate. She was extremely bored. Being a warrior was great and relaxing, but she found that there wasn't that much to do. She wanted to make some new friends, because friends were always the greatest. The molly looked around the clearing, cats peacefully basking under the sun, or apprentices training. Instantly, she started to fall to her side and roll on the grass to get some other cat's attention. This just goes to show how bored she was.

Rani
August 24th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Goslingkit

Taking in the small apprentice's words as the order to attack, Goslingkit launched forth her physique, petite frontal-paws outstretched and pearly fangs bared. "Come here, you stinky brown cat!" Of course, she was referring to none other than that 'Sparrowsomething.' What was her name - Sparrowsnap? Yeah, that was it, Goslingkit supposed. The intention she poised with for this moss-ball - or this Sparrowsnap - was to shred it apart first blow, and perhaps even 'blind' it solely for the satisfactory of her graphic imagination.

Stinky brown cat? Werent they just focusing on prey? Willowpaw cocked her head slightly watching the kit, she could make topic jumps like no cat else normally but she got the idea that she was missing something here... Hmmmm... "Well your certainly doing well to shred that mossball but those moves woudln't very well work on a cat unless they were standing dead still and taking the blow, and no normal enemy would do that! Tell you what we can choose what we want to do! You can either tell me about the stinky brown cat and I can teach you how to fight a cat like that or we can grab another moss ball and keep working on hunting?" She looked over the current slightly mangled moss ball, this kit had surprisingly sharp little claws. "Our current one is kinda down for the count, you sure killed the moss ball good!"

aloeforurburn
August 24th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Splashkit shook a little "Are we going to get in trouble for running off?"she said looking at the ground as the warrior dragged them back to camp, she hoped that Cloudkit wouldn't get in a lot of trouble, besides she also had taken a part in running away, it wasn't all Cloud's fault
Cougar TheShadowAnimal

BEAR.
August 24th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Lionstar was honestly not super interested in the generic reports, so he nodded and flicked his tail. He didn't really get.. why she brought the fish over. "Great, you should dump that in the fresh-kill pile and get some rest." As far as he was concerned, they were dismissed.

[ BreadTurtle ]

BEAR.
August 24th, 2020, 11:19 PM
As Lotusheart approached, Lionstar arched his brow at her. "As long as a queen is willing to take care of it.. no harm done, I suppose. Well done, Lotusheart. If that's all, you're dismissed."

[ Shadeleaf ]

stag
August 25th, 2020, 07:05 AM
*Redspot dropped the kits off* These were on Riverclan territory. *He left*

Inconsistency
August 25th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Cloudkit sighed when Splashkit asked he let a tiny claw escape his paw and he slightly pricked her I’m the only one getting in trouble! Your young if Lionstar thinks you did it you’ll probably be a kit for 2 moons then your supposed to! My story will work it’s better than us both getting in trouble.. He whispered so quietly only she would be able to hear. { Pepperchini. }

Reptilian Cabinets
August 25th, 2020, 10:38 AM
ThornHeart nodded, picked up her fish and gestured for VioletPaw to follow. When she placed the fish in the fresh kill pile the white and black dotted she-cat turned around to see if VioletPaw followed. Fawnhearted

Mango
August 25th, 2020, 12:48 PM
A gurgle rose from Frozenpaw's throat as they remembered Lionstar's fury, his dangerous words that were to prelude being sent to StarClan or whatever was beyond this world. Being called worthless was already a death. "Would you stop him? If he tried to kill me," they asked softly, the question directed at the forest because they couldn't bring themselves to watch Blizzardsky's expression. They didn't know what they were expecting but imagined anycat would reply yes, only the honest ones who were aware of their own miniscule power might opt for no. Frozenpaw waited a moment before confessing, "I wouldn't."
Blizzardsky gave a nod in horror to know Frozenpaw wouldn’t fight back, last he checked Frozenpaw hadn’t done anything deserving of an execution. Maybe he’d need to take over Frozenpaw’s training and keep them busy so Lionstar couldn’t find them around camp to attempt to murder.

The Kitty.
August 25th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Stinky brown cat? Werent they just focusing on prey? Willowpaw cocked her head slightly watching the kit, she could make topic jumps like no cat else normally but she got the idea that she was missing something here... Hmmmm... "Well your certainly doing well to shred that mossball but those moves woudln't very well work on a cat unless they were standing dead still and taking the blow, and no normal enemy would do that! Tell you what we can choose what we want to do! You can either tell me about the stinky brown cat and I can teach you how to fight a cat like that or we can grab another moss ball and keep working on hunting?" She looked over the current slightly mangled moss ball, this kit had surprisingly sharp little claws. "Our current one is kinda down for the count, you sure killed the moss ball good!"

Goslingkit

Once she had successfully managed the task of shredding the moss-ball, Goslingkit craned her elegant head over her shoulder to peer back at the silver apprentice. "Hm." Of course, this wasn't a genuine sign of consideration - the tortoiseshell knew almost immediately what her objective was to be. "How about you teach me the rules of battling an actual cat?" Then, inwardly, she added to herself, And teach me how to rip their throat and eyes out with one swipe, please!

Fawn
August 25th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Blizzardsky gave a nod in horror to know Frozenpaw wouldn’t fight back, last he checked Frozenpaw hadn’t done anything deserving of an execution. Maybe he’d need to take over Frozenpaw’s training and keep them busy so Lionstar couldn’t find them around camp to attempt to murder.
...Oh. They wondered why, but they quickly figured it out: Blizzardsky didn't know them, didn't know who -- or what -- they'd become while they were away. If he knew that, he wouldn't be so altruistic. Or not, since the altruistic option would be to rid the clan of their stain. "Weird," is all they muttered, a click on their tongue. Blizzardsky has always been weird. Less so, now that he'd grown. Well. They were both weird.

"I'm not supposed to be here." Something about being back in RiverClan didn't feel right. They were breathless as they said, "I'm uneasy. A lot."

BEAR.
August 25th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Of course Snowpaw wanted to act like a baby over this.

But Flyfur was here, and willing to handle her, so Lionstar decided that's what he'd do. Let Flyfur deal with her, and if it got out of paw.. go from there. "Good luck with this one, Flyfur. Let me know if you need anything."

[ Rainquail, kieryn ]

BEAR.
Lionstar was confused how he missed the border. "We have a river that marks our borders as well, Firemist.. you should have realized you crossed over that." They didn't have stepping stones, so it's not like he could have skipped across.

That aside, he seemed genuinely apologetic and Lionstar was too tired to give him more issues. "Try to pay more attention next time.. I don't want you to get lost again." They wouldn't have a problem as long as Firemist stayed around. "Go enjoy your fish."

With that settled, Lionstar waved his tail in a farewell before he padded off.

[ i'll readd him BreadTurtle! ]

BEAR.
When Claypaw didn't answer, Lionstar shook his head.

"One chance, you two. I don't want either of you to go missing again or there'll be hell to pay.

"Mosspaw, I'm sorry. In your absence Mosskit became apprenticed, and to prevent confusion I like to avoid duplicate names. Until one of you receive your warrior names, or the other Mosspaw disappears, you will be known as Powderpaw." It worked with his mostly white pelt, at least.

"Cheetahfang [ Neon Lights], Grayflower [ Spotted_Bread]! Both of you, come here for a moment." He paused to give them time to approach. "Cheetahfang, I want you to mentor Claypaw. Grayflower, I'd like for you to mentor Powderpaw. They just returned from.. a trip and are pretty behind on their training."

[ Silverclover ]

BEAR.
August 25th, 2020, 06:22 PM
[ next time post in the right thread LOL, Pepperchini and Cougar were in ThunderClan! ]

As Redspot dropped the kits off, Lionstar stalked over with a low growl in his throat.

"You're both lucky you're not dead." He was going to be blunt with them, because they'd been gone for almost a moon and he wasn't going to tolerate this behavior. "I should have Redspot chuck you both back where he found you, it'd save me the headache of listening to your excuses."

[ TheShadowAnimal ]

Inconsistency
August 25th, 2020, 08:05 PM
CloudKit bent his head in guilt stung by his words he looked back up now he felt a little mad by his words. Well does that mean we are going to tell the story? Or do you not want us to.. He meowed glancing at Splashkit then back to his leader. { Pepperchini. BILL. Cougar. }

BEAR.
August 26th, 2020, 12:00 AM
[ Patrols have until September 6th to give me an update or end
or I will assume they are unsuccessful and they will conclude.
Continuous failures will result in your character being punished.
Because characters haven't been participating, all patrols
are now being tracked in a spreadsheet.
A lack of reporting will result in your cats being spoken to.
Report posts should be redirected to THIS THREAD (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29579). ]
It felt like some time had passed since any patrols had been sent out... and Lionstar wanted to amend that.

"Listen up everyone! If you hear your name, you're on a patrol so pay attention! The first few patrols I'm sending out will be hunting.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: there's a huge hawk in a tree! ... oh wait, nope! it was just an oddly shaped branch! (prompt credit to Rani!) ]
"Nighttuft [ MagicCat99], take Fenpaw [ Zero] and Silentpaw [ Elementals] and head to Sleepy Thicket. Stay on your guard - you never know what's lurking in those trees.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: ouch! your paw gets stuck in a hole, and you need help getting it out! (prompt credit to Rani!) ]
"Rainsplash [ Splashy], take Fallenpaw [ ILoveLeafpool] into the tunnels. They haven't been used in some time, so be careful.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you see a family of skunk passing through! (prompt credit to Elementals!) ]
"Woollyflame [ elysian], take Firepaw [ Shadow & Wind] to Lionsrange. I don't think we've patrolled that area for several days. Be prepared for anything.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you see beavers building a dam by the mouth of the river ]
"Thistlestep [ BILL.], take Tinypaw out into the territory and see what you can find.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you find an injured fox cub! ]
"Cheetahfang [ Neon Lights], since Claypaw needs training, I want you to take her to Cattail Pond. She can fish, she can land hunt.. whatever suits your fancy." It didn't really matter to Lionstar.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: the area smells strongly of rats! ]
"Lotusheart [ Shadeleaf], this is a good opportunity for you to get your apprentices some training. Take Brightpaw [ PeppermintRabbit] and Wolfpaw [ Goldenmask] to the beach."

Now that hunting was over, it was time for the borders.

[ PROMPT [THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL]: a group of rogues is spotted at the border, and have planted scent markers everywhere! driving them out is necessary. if the trespassers give too much trouble or threaten the Clan, you have staff and Lionstar permission to kill them. ]
"Blizzardsky [ Zesty Mango], take Frozenpaw [ Dipper], Splashleap [ gs29513], and Ottersplash [ Redtalon] to Sedgewater Valley. Ottersplash, you've been a warrior longer than the others: while Blizzardsky is the leader, I expect you to make sure everything goes smoothly." Giving Frozenpaw to Blizzardsky was the best choice he had made: it'd keep the stupid baby away for a while!

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you notice the ShadowClan scent markers are super faint, almost non-existent ]
"Thornheart [ BreadTurtle], take Violetpaw [ Fawnhearted] to Saltmeadow Marsh. I don't believe ShadowClan will be a problem.. but let me know if anything comes up.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you notice giant pawprints on the ground, and recognize the scent of bear (if a warrior)! (prompt credit to :Grimm:)! ]
"Goldensnow [ Spotted_Bread], take Ducklingheart [ Kittenism] and Ripplepaw [ RedHead] to Smallpines. Keep an eye out - I don't trust ThunderClan while Duskstar's calling the shots."

Oh, and before he forgot.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: there's a huge hole in a tree stump - will you see what's in there? ]
"Splashfury [ Elementals], take Podpaw [ soot] and Frostpaw [ TheShadowAnimal] on a herb collection patrol. It'll be some good experience for them.. grab anything that looks remotely useful, and bring it to Fawnsqueak.

"When your patrols are completed, please report to me. If your partners don't show up, move on without them. There is no excuse for not completing them.

"You're all dismissed!"
-- HERB PATROLS --
Keep this in mind:
- You can only carry up to 4 items TOTAL per cat.
- Your cat probably won't recognize the majority of herbs..
they can know the names of some things
(marigold, daisy, dandelion, oak leaves, etc)
but not their medicinal properties.
- Everything you grab helps!
Sticks, cobwebs, random flowers all works.
When passing the herbs onto Fawnsqueak, please include
OOC what they likely are. :)
- Any questions or concerns, DM me.

BEAR.
August 26th, 2020, 12:05 AM
When his name was called, Thistlestep faintly sighed and headed toward the camp entrance.

"Come on, Tinypaw! We can review your hunting knowledge while we're out." He was pretty sure he had no training, which made things easier to do since they'd be starting from scratch.

[ Siren Bliss - i'll move to the territory! ]

MagicCat99
August 26th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Zero Elementals
Nighttuft turned to the apprentices when her name got called. "Ok, you two ready?"

Caramel
August 26th, 2020, 02:32 AM
Wolfpaw got up and padded to his mentor, waiting for Brightpaw.”So we’re going training on the.....beach right?”
Wolfpaw ask eagerly

Shadeleaf PeppermintRabbit

Shade.
August 26th, 2020, 02:36 AM
Wolfpaw got up and padded to his mentor, waiting for Brightpaw.”So we’re going training on the.....beach right?”
Wolfpaw ask eagerly

Shadeleaf PeppermintRabbit

"Yep, let's go. " Lotusheart meowed. This was in fact a good opportunity.

PeppermintRabbit

(I'll post on the beach once PeppermintRabbit shows up)

Abyssopelagic
August 26th, 2020, 03:14 AM
It had been a few days since Lionstar appointed Flyfur as Snowpaw's mentor. She hadn't noticed the apprentice acting up (and if she had been, it wasn't where she could see) so maybe it was time to take the kitty out for some training and see how she handled.
"Snowpaw! We're leaving to go train."
don't keep me waiting
She didn't say the last part but inside her head. If needed, she'd hunt her down and find her. She wasn't in the mood for it, so she hoped the apprentice just came along.

kieryn
(I didn't realize you were gone when I mentioned you, I am terribly sorry)

gs29513
August 26th, 2020, 06:36 AM
Fun! Border patrol! SO fun! Come on guys! Splashleap chirped, waving her tail excitedly. She was a warrior, but she was still a little immature, especially when she was excited. Zesty Mango Dipper Redtalon

Fawn
August 26th, 2020, 06:47 AM
Frozenpaw hobbled on shaky legs toward the forming patrol, quietly relieved that Lionstar wouldn't be joining them despite knowing how awful it was to think that about their own mentor. They couldn't even.. remember which border Sedgewater Valley was--it was a border, right?--or if they'd ever been informed in the first place, but they assumed the warriors accompanying the patrol would help navigate the path. Nervous eyes flitted around the clearing, landing on Lionstar only to dart away quickly to Splashleap as she exclaimed something.. excitedly?

They didn't quite get why she was thrilled about the outing since the forest was far more dangerous than the camp. Things lurked there. Dangerous things. Things that not even three warriors and... and an incompetent apprentice could subdue. Throat tightened with the anxiety that seemed to constantly plague them with varying degrees of severity, they waited, shifting their weight from paw to paw.

gs29513 Redtalon Zesty Mango

gs29513
August 26th, 2020, 06:49 AM
How are you Frozenpaw? Splashleap mewed, a bit worried. They didn't look all that good. Not at all. Hopefully nothing bad would happen, because any predator could take Frozenpaw out PRETTY easily. So Splashleap decided she should probably stay pretty close to him in case there WAS a fight. Dipper Redtalon Zesty Mango

Festive Neon
August 26th, 2020, 07:23 AM
Cheetahfang nodded then said "Ok" he was exited to get a apprentice.
BILL.

JackHunt_17
August 26th, 2020, 07:36 AM
elysian Firepaw got exited to hear his name. "Woolyflame!" He called out for his mentor.

Arie
August 26th, 2020, 08:20 AM
-- Rainquail --

Eelkit was once again out and about. The kit had grown a lot, he was big! and that was fine. It was okay. He didn't mind being big nor did he mind being small but what he did mind? being fat. He was never going to be fat. Also he was starting to question... where was his dad? He never saw his dad anymore. Had he ever seen his dad? Where did his dad go? Had he gotten lost? That seemed most likely. He had gotten lost. And would most certainly make his way back. Or so the black tabby cat believed. Because that made sense right? like, cats got lost sometimes didn't they? They had to! Otherwise... where was his dad? Stuck in his own wonky thoughts, Eelkit didn't spot the cat approaching him and his lighted up. "HALFKIT! OVER HERE!" he waved a paw up and around. That was the only cat he really liked being around. He liked the other she, she taught him a lot of stuff, like blood!

Abyssopelagic
August 26th, 2020, 08:34 AM
Halfkit didn't know why she was aimlessly walking around camp other than she was bored. Like, really bored. So she walked and walked and walked and walked and wa-

Was that Eelkit?

That was Eelkit!

She stopped mid step, a big grin on her face and bolted for him, tail waggling in the air as she went. With a final step, she leapt at him, but stopped just short of her bestie, then reared on her hind legs and waved her paws in front of her like she was walking still, tongue sticking out in a blep.
Arie

Arie
August 26th, 2020, 09:02 AM
-- Rainquail --

Laughing at her antics, Eelkit smiled up at his friend. Halfkit was his friend right? yeah. And Beekit was too! Smiling up at his friend, he leaned forward and embraced her and pulled her in for a hug. Halfkit deserved hugs! Or so he believed at least. "Hi Halfkit!" he laughed as he held up his paws in her face. "I've not gotten blood on my paws! The red liquid stays inside not outside." His thoughts about his missing Papa once again arose in his mind and he decided to voice it outloud, maybe Halfkit understood his worries? "So you know... I ain't got a papa okay? So do you have a Papa? I think my Papa got lost on his way back to camp!"

Abyssopelagic
August 26th, 2020, 09:14 AM
Halfkit squeaked happily as Eelkit hugged her. Her paws wrapped him into her own hug.
Hugs! Hugs were nice. Always nice.
She nodded as he showed her his paws, unscuffed as usual.
"That's good! Inside blood is good blood."
She gave his paw a lick, just to make sure he had no blood taste. Nope! All clear! He was a-ok.
Oh, a papa? Did she have one?
"I don't think I have one, either. But I see mama with golden cat that yells from the rock. They talk sometimes. But I don't think he's my papa?"
She shrugged the best a cat could.
"So I guess neither of us have papa's."
She wasn't upset about it. She's been just fine without him, so why worry? She had everything she needed. Her mama, food and water, shelter, and her bestie Eelkit! She didn't need anything else! Nope!
She was very happy as she was!

Arie

Peril
August 26th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Splashy
Fallenpaw went over to Rainsplash to get ready to leave. "Are you ready?" she asked.

Slinky
August 26th, 2020, 11:09 AM
It had been a while since her kit had become an apprentice and she figured, she ought to meet his mentor. He'd said such good things about Lotusheart so she figured she ought to get to know her. The white she-cat sat in the clearing, her black ears alert and that black speckled face scanning the many cats that roamed about for the she-cat she wanted to meet. Finally, her gentle green eyes found the warrior she was looking for and she approached with her tail high in a greeting, "Hello Lotusheart! Splendid to see you!"

Shadeleaf

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 11:22 AM
...Oh. They wondered why, but they quickly figured it out: Blizzardsky didn't know them, didn't know who -- or what -- they'd become while they were away. If he knew that, he wouldn't be so altruistic. Or not, since the altruistic option would be to rid the clan of their stain. "Weird," is all they muttered, a click on their tongue. Blizzardsky has always been weird. Less so, now that he'd grown. Well. They were both weird.

"I'm not supposed to be here." Something about being back in RiverClan didn't feel right. They were breathless as they said, "I'm uneasy. A lot."
Blizzardsky wanted to point out that Lionstar was sleeping and it wasn’t a big deal that they left their den at night because Lionstar was asleep, so he shrugged and gave Frozenpaw a smile before awkwardly going for a pat on their head with his big paw. He just felt Frozenpaw needed a good pat.

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Dipper gs29513 Redtail

Blizzardsky glanced at them,” Are you guys ready to go? Don’t worry Frozenpaw, we’ll keep you safe. Besides Lionstar isn’t coming.“ he replied to his sort of friend slash adoptive apprentice that wasn’t an official apprentice to him.

Elementals
August 26th, 2020, 11:27 AM
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw walked up to the warrior and the other apprentice eager to go onto a patrol. He nodded his head in a 'yes' as he went to dispose some splinters of thorn that somehow got attached to his fur. Silentpaw wasn't looking to be poked by thorns today.

{ MagicCat99 Zero }

Shade.
August 26th, 2020, 11:28 AM
It had been a while since her kit had become an apprentice and she figured, she ought to meet his mentor. He'd said such good things about Lotusheart so she figured she ought to get to know her. The white she-cat sat in the clearing, her black ears alert and that black speckled face scanning the many cats that roamed about for the she-cat she wanted to meet. Finally, her gentle green eyes found the warrior she was looking for and she approached with her tail high in a greeting, "Hello Lotusheart! Splendid to see you!"

Shadeleaf

Lotusheart was grooming her white chest floof when she heard a cat call to her. The newcomer appeared to be Spiritedleap, Wolfpaw's mother. Lotusheart swung her massive head around to look at the fellow she-cat.
"Oh, hello. Nice to see you too." she mewed. Lotusheart was nervous around new cats but she tried to not let it get the best of her. The muscular she-cat was pleased to meet her apprentice's mum.

gs29513
August 26th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I'm ready to go! Splashleap mewed, snapping back to attention. Hopefully nothing too bad happened. And yes, they had to keep Frozenpaw safe. They were Lionstars apprentice after all. He would probably shred them if something were to happen. Dipper Starfall Zesty Mango (I know, she's clueless)

aloeforurburn
August 26th, 2020, 11:43 AM
[Woops, lol]
Splashkit was shocked about what Lionstar had said, about just tossing them back into the hole and leaving them. She hung her head low, she glanced at the leader who was furious and then at Cloudkit who was...talking back to the leader?! She was shocked, Cloudkit would get i even more trouble if the leader thought he was being snotty to him. Splashkit opened her mouth to say something but had no idea what to say she was petrified that if she did say something the Lionstar would throw them back into the hole where they were found. [ TheShadowAnimal BILL. ]

Slinky
August 26th, 2020, 11:49 AM
”I mean it would get confusing”
Wolfpaw admired their leader, so powerful and kind and great, he respected the leader very much.

She nodded softly at his ideas, lapping his back as to groom him a little. He was never too old for a mother's grooming, "You're right. It would be." She didn't name Brightkit; that was part of adopting, but if he liked his name, she hoped Lionstar would be understanding.

Slinky
August 26th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Lotusheart was grooming her white chest floof when she heard a cat call to her. The newcomer appeared to be Spiritedleap, Wolfpaw's mother. Lotusheart swung her massive head around to look at the fellow she-cat.
"Oh, hello. Nice to see you too." she mewed. Lotusheart was nervous around new cats but she tried to not let it get the best of her. The muscular she-cat was pleased to meet her apprentice's mum.

The black ears she-cat examined the size of her kit's mentor, cocking her head thoughtfully. Wolfpaw was bound to get rather large so the size of this she-cat would teach him plenty. Better than if she had taught him. She chuckled gently, contemplating how many different battle tactics there were. Sitting across from the other, she curled her white tail around her paws, purring happily as she gazed up at the other, "Wolfpaw speaks very highly of you."

Shade.
August 26th, 2020, 12:07 PM
The black ears she-cat examined the size of her kit's mentor, cocking her head thoughtfully. Wolfpaw was bound to get rather large so the size of this she-cat would teach him plenty. Better than if she had taught him. She chuckled gently, contemplating how many different battle tactics there were. Sitting across from the other, she curled her white tail around her paws, purring happily as she gazed up at the other, "Wolfpaw speaks very highly of you."

Lotusheart was happy, if a bit surprised to hear that. Despite being assigned two apprentices, she felt like she still had much to learn about being a mentor. She'd had problems with teaching Brightpaw due to the big size difference, but that gave Brightpaw the skills to deal with a larger opponent. Wolfpaw clearly wasn't excited at the idea of hurting cats, similar to herself, but he was doing excellent.
"Well, I'm glad he's satisfied with his training. He's been doing very well. He has a talent for fishing and it also helps him in combat. I'm very proud of his improvement." she meowed.

Slinky
August 26th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Lotusheart was happy, if a bit surprised to hear that. Despite being assigned two apprentices, she felt like she still had much to learn about being a mentor. She'd had problems with teaching Brightpaw due to the big size difference, but that gave Brightpaw the skills to deal with a larger opponent. Wolfpaw clearly wasn't excited at the idea of hurting cats, similar to herself, but he was doing excellent.
"Well, I'm glad he's satisfied with his training. He's been doing very well. He has a talent for fishing and it also helps him in combat. I'm very proud of his improvement." she meowed.

She purred deeply at the warrior's praise for her little one, nodding attentively as her claws kneaded into the soft soil below them. "He mentioned that you have a second apprentice. That must be stressful." She cocked her head at the other with slight concern flashing in her motherly gaze. She didn't doubt that the she-cat would be able to properly train boy apprentices, but she worried what stress that might cause on Lotusheart. "Make sure you're leaving time for yourself." She bobbed her head gently.

Shade.
August 26th, 2020, 12:46 PM
She purred deeply at the warrior's praise for her little one, nodding attentively as her claws kneaded into the soft soil below them. "He mentioned that you have a second apprentice. That must be stressful." She cocked her head at the other with slight concern flashing in her motherly gaze. She didn't doubt that the she-cat would be able to properly train boy apprentices, but she worried what stress that might cause on Lotusheart. "Make sure you're leaving time for yourself." She bobbed her head gently.

Lotusheart smiled happily.
"Yeah, two apprentices are a lot of work, but I'm managing. And I do go out by myself to relax sometimes." she replied. Training both was a challenge, but she honestly didn't mind.
"Both Brightpaw and Wolfpaw have a lot of enthusiasm, but they're very obedient apprentices." she mewed.

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Trouble

Blizzardsky had been noticing Ebonykit, this kit seemed capable of being his pain tolerance apprentice, but he was considering a few other apprentices, so he padded over to the kits,” Hello Ebonykit. Do you want to learn A pain tolerance exercise?“ he asked. He was trying to decide which kit exercise would work best for Ebonykit, I could do the thorn one or biting a stick, or kicking a rock... He paused that was if the kit was even interested in this.

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Trouble

Blizzardsky had been noticing Ebonykit, this kit seemed capable of being his pain tolerance apprentice, but he was considering a few other apprentices, so he padded over to the kits,” Hello Ebonykit. Do you want to learn A pain tolerance exercise?“ he asked. He was trying to decide which kit exercise would work best for Ebonykit, I could do the thorn one or biting a stick, or kicking a rock... He paused that was if the kit was even interested in this.
Ebonykit's eyes widened. That was Blizzardsky... He was pretty sure. "Pain tolerance?" The fluffy black kit squeaked. "What's that?"

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Ebonykit's eyes widened. That was Blizzardsky... He was pretty sure. "Pain tolerance?" The fluffy black kit squeaked. "What's that?"
Blizzardsky gave a smile to the tom-kit,” Pain tolerance exercises are things you do so you can handle getting injured in battle when you are older and it won’t affect you.“ he explained,” Some cats get chosen to learn the exercises that will help them able to tolerate more pain. That way you aren’t going to notice that you are in pain and can keep fighting in a battle.“ he meowed hopefully the concept of battle didn’t scare the kit.

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Blizzardsky gave a smile to the tom-kit,” Pain tolerance exercises are things you do so you can handle getting injured in battle when you are older and it won’t affect you.“ he explained,” Some cats get chosen to learn the exercises that will help them able to tolerate more pain. That way you aren’t going to notice that you are in pain and can keep fighting in a battle.“ he meowed hopefully the concept of battle didn’t scare the kit.
"Whoa!" That sounded cool. "I'll be the best Clan cat and everyone won't care that I was a rogue! Yes yes yes yes!" Ebonykit nodded quickly.

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 01:01 PM
"Whoa!" That sounded cool. "I'll be the best Clan cat and everyone won't care that I was a rogue! Yes yes yes yes!" Ebonykit nodded quickly.
Blizzardsky was glad it didn’t scare the kit much, so he grabbed a stick and smiled,” Sometimes when hunting, apprentices and warriors bite the bone of the prey a bit too much, if you try biting the stick hard, but not hard enough to break your teeth you will after a while not find it painful when you accidentally bite the bone of the prey.“ he meowed

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Blizzardsky was glad it didn’t scare the kit much, so he grabbed a stick and smiled,” Sometimes when hunting, apprentices and warriors bite the bone of the prey a bit too much, if you try biting the stick hard, but not hard enough to break your teeth you will after a while not find it painful when you accidentally bite the bone of the prey.“ he meowed
Ebonykit quickly bit the stick before letting go and saying "It hurts!" But, wanting to be to be best warrior ever be bit down trying to ignore the pain.

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Ebonykit quickly bit the stick before letting go and saying "It hurts!" But, wanting to be to be best warrior ever be bit down trying to ignore the pain.
Blizzardsky nodded,” Yes it hurts some, but after a while it stops to hurt.” he meowed quite pleased with the kit.

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;791284]Blizzardsky nodded,” Yes it hurts some, but after a while it stops to hurt.” he meowed quite pleased with the kit.
After about a minute Ebonykit spit out the stick. "Did I do good?" he asked.

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;791284]Blizzardsky nodded,” Yes it hurts some, but after a while it stops to hurt.” he meowed quite pleased with the kit.
After about a minute Ebonykit spit out the stick. "Did I do good?" he asked.
Blizzardsky nodded,” Yeah. That was really good Ebonykit.“ he meowed, he knew he had to go easier on kits over apprentices.

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Trouble;791287][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Blizzardsky nodded,” Yeah. That was really good Ebonykit.“ he meowed, he knew he had to go easier on kits over apprentices.
He ran around in circles around the warrior. "Can I do another!?" he asked even though part of him didn't want to. He was desperate to show th Clan. " i want to show Burningkit that I'm not a rogue and that a warrior is teaching me 'pain tolerance.'"

sootsplashed
August 26th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Ottersplash tried to laugh it off, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as his ears grew hot. "Uhhh, well, ya know. Just going about my day doing warrior things. Morning patrols, hunting, getting stuck in rocks...the usual."

The first push was... not enough, but Otter felt the rock give way the tiniest bit, and that gave him hope. "I think we almost got it!" he mewed excitedly, his tail flicking behind him. "One more time. Ready? One... two... THREE!"

It worked. He pulled back as hard as he could, and -- WHAM. Ottersplash fell flat on his back from the momentum. A carefree laugh like sunlight in sound-form bubbled from the ginger tom. He twisted on the earth so he could get a good look at Sootpaw. "Thank StarClan!"

After jumping up to the blessed sensation of all four paws under him, Ottersplash brushed his shoulder against the apprentice's to show gratitude. His sparkling eyes settled over her kind hazel ones. "You know, you're pretty good at that," He teased. "Rescuing warriors from meanie rocks, I mean."

Sootpaw gave a small, laugh-like noise at Ottersplash's joke. Trying to think of a reply that would make him think she was cool. "well, I was looking forward to becoming a warrior, but now not so much, since you've spilled the secret of what they do all day!" Was that funny? She hoped so. If it wasn't funny, the conversation would grow awkward. And Sootpaw hated awkward.

"Me too!" The silvery apprentice replied, feeling the rock move as she nudged it. Sootpaw pushed as hard as she could after the warrior's count, falling forward as the rock gave away. She felt some other rocks jut slightly into her skin, and the cuts they were making were stinging.

"Oof." She mewed getting up and licking her five- no, six- no, seven scratches. "It worked!" She mewed triumphantly, her eyes shining brightly with relief and pride. Yes, the scratches were hurting, but she wasn't hurrying to look weak in any cat's eyes.

speaking of eyes, Sootpaw felt Ottersplash's gaze fall on him after he finished speaking. She looked right back. "I guess Lionstar has to make a new rank, then! I would be the only 'rock rescuer' in the whole clan!" She gave a slightly evil- yes, evil, but not that evil- grin. "And now, you owe me." She mewed, licking a scratch again.

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;791288]
He ran around in circles around the warrior. "Can I do another!?" he asked even though part of him didn't want to. He was desperate to show th Clan. " i want to show Burningkit that I'm not a rogue and that a warrior is teaching me 'pain tolerance.'"
Frankly Blizzardsky thought that would be enough for the kit, but nodded,” Yeah sure...“ he saw a few shells around camp and grabbed them before smashing them to bits and put them in a line,” Walking on shells can toughen your paw pads.“ he meowed.

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=Trouble;791289][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Frankly Blizzardsky thought that would be enough for the kit, but nodded,” Yeah sure...“ he saw a few shells around camp and grabbed them before smashing them to bits and put them in a line,” Walking on shells can toughen your paw pads.“ he meowed.
Ebonykot took a xeep. Researchers breath before standing on the shells. H e winced. "C-can I be done?"

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;791291]
Ebonykot took a xeep. Researchers breath before standing on the shells. H e winced. "C-can I be done?"
Blizzardsky gave a nod,” Yeah sure. Go have fun playing.” he meowed

Astraea
August 26th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Fox-kit
Rc
Clearing
{ BILL. }
~Fox-kit ran into the clearing with a smile on her face ~

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=Trouble;791293][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Blizzardsky gave a nod,” Yeah sure. Go have fun playing.” he meowed
(Sry for the typos, im on mobile)
Ebonykit looked up. "Thanks for teaching me. You're Blizzardsky, right?"

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;791298]
(Sry for the typos, im on mobile)
Ebonykit looked up. "Thanks for teaching me. You're Blizzardsky, right?"
Blizzardsky nodded,” Yeah.“ he smiled Definetly worth considering still for my apprentice, time to check Twigkit and Vixenkit. he thought.

Bread
August 26th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Duckbounce led her new apprentice, Lizardpaw to the clearing. She was going to see what she already knew and teach her some new tricks if ever. The molly hoped that Lizardpaw was in a better mood today versus the first time they had met.

Shadeleaf

Shade.
August 26th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Duckbounce led her new apprentice, Lizardpaw to the clearing. She was going to see what she already knew and teach her some new tricks if ever. The molly hoped that Lizardpaw was in a better mood today versus the first time they had met.

Shadeleaf

Lizardpaw silently followed her mentor. She still wanted to visit Russetstrike in the medicine den soon. Still, she'd do her best to adjust to her new mentor.

-Ash-
August 26th, 2020, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=Trouble;791311][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Blizzardsky nodded,” Yeah.“ he smiled Definetly worth considering still for my apprentice, time to check Twigkit and Vixenkit. he thought.
Ebonykit yawned. "I'm tired," he said before running to the nursery.

Mango
August 26th, 2020, 02:49 PM
gs29513

Blizzardsky spotted another kit he thought would maybe work as a pain tolerance apprentice,” Hey you. Do you want to learn a pain tolerance exercise or two? Pain tolerance exercises makes you able to handle more pain which is useful for in battle.“ he meowed curious to see if the kit was interested.

ChillCat
August 26th, 2020, 03:29 PM
(I'm sorry I'm always late cause it says u posted at 3:30 am unless ur in a different time zone plz get sleep) Goldenmask Shadeleaf
Brightpaw padded up to Lotusheart and Wolfpaw. "Hi, we're going to the beach today?"

gs29513
August 26th, 2020, 03:29 PM
You can make me a better warrior? Cool! Twigkit chirped, bounding towards the warrior. You're the new one, right? Blizzardsky? he thought so at least. Hopefully he was right. If not, that would be SO embarassing. Zesty Mango

Caramel
August 26th, 2020, 03:30 PM
(I'm sorry I'm always late cause it says u posted at 3:30 am unless ur in a different time zone plz get sleep)

Brightpaw padded up to Lotusheart and Wolfpaw. "Hi, we're going to the beach today?"

“Yup! I wonder if we’re gonna catch any prey there”
Wolfpaw said.

Shadeleaf

Reptilian Cabinets
August 26th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Lionstar was confused how he missed the border. "We have a river that marks our borders as well, Firemist.. you should have realized you crossed over that." They didn't have stepping stones, so it's not like he could have skipped across.

That aside, he seemed genuinely apologetic and Lionstar was too tired to give him more issues. "Try to pay more attention next time.. I don't want you to get lost again." They wouldn't have a problem as long as Firemist stayed around. "Go enjoy your fish."

With that settled, Lionstar waved his tail in a farewell before he padded off.

[ i'll readd him BreadTurtle! ]

FireMist nodded his head vigorously and picked up the salmon and trotted away to enjoy his first good meal. He sat down somewhere warm and began to eat the fish. “Home, sweet, home!” He mewed, soaking up the sun and feeling better, since he was allowed to stay in RiverClan.

Reptilian Cabinets
August 26th, 2020, 04:43 PM
(Can I just say she’s next to ThornHeart?)
ThornHeart looked to VioletPaw, “Are you ready to go? Or do you need time to eat or make dirt or something?” the she-cat licked her paw and swiped over the white ear. Fawnhearted
(Also sorry it’s short)

Ziera
August 26th, 2020, 07:20 PM
// gs29513 Dipper Zesty Mango

He was late. Ottersplash's limbs thrummed with nervous energy, but he managed to flash a confident smile as he made his way to join the rest of his patrol. Fake it till you make it, right? Pretty soon, every cat would forget (even him!) that Otter was a new-ish warrior who still had trouble remembering which den to sleep in.

The ginger tom jumped padded over very mature and warrior-like to join Blizzardsky and Splashleap, both pretty cool warriors in the middle giving Frozenpaw assurances.

He was no expert, but he thought maybe they would do better without all the attention on them at once. With that in mind, Ottersplash bounded up to stand between Frozenpaw and Splashleap. "Hey, hey, hey!" he greeted warmly, flashing a disarming grin."I'm sure they're fine."

Ottersplash huffed out a petulant sigh that did nothing to dampen his obvious excitement. He just couldn't hide the anticipation in his big, bright eyes, the color of sunlight filtered through honey. (Despite being the last one to arrive) Otter mewed: "Blizzardsky, come ooooon. Let's go before I become an elder and lose all my good looks."

Fawn
August 26th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Frozenpaw felt a prickle of anxiety veiled as irritation, ears flattening when they were asked how they were like.. like they owed that information to Splashleap. They didn't want Splashleap to know they'd been suffering since the moment they'd returned, the panic attacks keeping them holed up in the apprentices' den and the remainder of their life a burning wreckage. Mental health? Nonexistent. Their muzzle was pressed into a firm line that translated to a blank stare aimed at the warrior who'd dared to ask how they were.

When Blizzardsky simply reassured they'd keep them safe, that eased the tension from their shoulders despite wishing to snap back with a biting remark about how they didn't want to be safe. (May or may not have been because of the reminder that Lionstar wasn't coming.) They.. were kind of preferring the new Blizzardsky they'd come back to--not Blizzardkit anymore--but a grown warrior who'd kept them company during a silent vigil with wordless comfort.

Frozenpaw hadn't expected Ottersplash to come in and relieve them of the spotlight, but they were thankful for it, sinking into themselves with a newfound peace. Splashleap's well-meaning inquiry had been the worst of all. And now, they were content to sit in their own little bubble, freed from the prying attention of the others. Appreciative, they flashed Ottersplash a softer look.. not quite a smile but something.. almost there, as if they couldn't quite remember how to curve their mouth properly since it'd been forever.

Movement subtle and unconscious, they gravitated closer to the warrior as if to hide in the shadow he cast with his radiant spirit.

They opened their mouth to respond to the lighthearted comment, then paused, unsure. The super awkward albeit hopefully-flattering we could wait here for a round of seasons and you'd still look great versus the more teasing, What good looks? But they stayed quiet, unwilling to embarrass themselves on the very good chance it came out wrong or just set them on a bad paw with Ottersplash.

((whoever posts next, feel free to move to sedgewater valley!))

gs29513 Redtalon Zesty Mango

Inconsistency
August 26th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Whitepaw licked paw in the clearing, she wondered if Hazelpaw thought they were still friends they hadn’t talked in while she looked across the clearing for her small friend when she saw her she padded over to her, she didn’t really know what to say she felt a bit awkward but said the words she would just usually say. Hi, Hazelpaw how are you? She mewed { Corruptx. }

The Kitty.
August 26th, 2020, 09:11 PM
// TheShadowAnimal

Hazelpaw

Hazelpaw was hunched back from underneath the shade of a palm, typically-bright yellow eyes dull and seemingly vacant as she stared down at her foretoes. The abysinninan molly's mind was.... well, it was like a tornado: a horrific whirlwind of trauma. No matter how much she put effort into doing so, she couldn't find herself able to shake away the thoughts of... of the blood. The screams and pleas for mercy. No. No. Why... Why had she... No. He was dead. That poor, innocent and just... mistaken cat was dead, all because of Hazelpaw. The ripping of the throat, the scatter-droplets of bright red crimson, everything..... It was all because of her. Her foolishness and sheer brutality. Lost deep in these thoughts, almost as if they were a whirlpool of terror, it came quite suddenly to Hazelpaw once she realized the calls of her friend, Wh... Whitepaw. Oh, Whitepaw. Does she even like me anymore? Hazelpaw's heart felt heavy with regret, yet she nevertheless ushered herself into lifting up her head - just the teeniest bit, although she somehow managed. "Hi, Whitepaw," she rasped. Her own words input a tremor of shock throughout her physique as it dawned upon her that she was seemingly emotionless, for the moment. But was it really all that surprising? She had murdered a completely harmless cat, she had murdered and stole the life of a completely harmless cat. The aching memories of Leopardjaw still remained, oh, yes. They remained like stone in her mind, engraved deep into her brain and never to be forgotten. Yet now they were engraved in a seemingly different way altogether: she had turned herself into her own alternation of Leopardjaw - she had murdered a cat.

Starfall
August 26th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Firehawk didn't really get the whole coming back from the dead talk, so he took that as kit fantasy as he swept his tail around her, intending to tuck her in. "Well, regardless I'm glad you're here, sweetheart. Welcome to RiverClan, both of you." His purr was a deep rumble as he reached to pull the nameless baby close too. "Why don't we give you a name?" he questioned lightly, peering at the little tom.

There was something.. about him that was familiar...

He brushed that aside. "How does Streamkit sound? Your eyes remind me of the water of a stream on a summer's day. Deep, cool.. peaceful."

[ wren, Starfall - apply them to the allegiances when you're ready <3 ]

Streamkit

He kept his gaze as the large stranger practically smothered the other kit. Ears flicking and his fur fluffed up as the attention was now on him. His brows furrowed and his frown grew. Almost as if he was challenging the older Tom, give him a name that he didn't like, see what would happen.

But once Firehawk offered the name Streamkit, he de-tensed, and thought about the offer for a long while. Eventually the Kit finally spoke up. "It works." he muttered.

The Shadow Flower
August 27th, 2020, 03:11 AM
StonePaw would sit in the clearing, eating a small mouse she took out of the pile.
She’d gotten tired of not talking to anyone, but she didn’t exactly have the courage to walk up to another cat.

The gray apprentice would sit in silence, feeling kind of peaceful.
It was a nice day.
Shadeleaf

Shade.
August 27th, 2020, 03:26 AM
The Shadow Flower

Lotusheart calmly padded into the clearing. Her analytical mind was already on the training plan of her apprentices. She was so lost in thought she bumped into someone, finally finding her way to reality.
"Oops! I'm so sorry. Are you OK?" the huge white cat asked.

The Shadow Flower
August 27th, 2020, 03:32 AM
The Shadow Flower

Lotusheart calmly padded into the clearing. Her analytical mind was already on the training plan of her apprentices. She was so lost in thought she bumped into someone, finally finding her way to reality.
"Oops! I'm so sorry. Are you OK?" the huge white cat asked.
StonePaw would feel a large cat bump into her and turn around.
Oh! It’s fine! I’m fine! Are you ok?
She didn’t blame her, StonePaw was clumsy herself at times.
The gray apprentice would look over the white cat curiously.

Shade.
August 27th, 2020, 03:38 AM
StonePaw would feel a large cat bump into her and turn around.
Oh! It’s fine! I’m fine! Are you ok?
She didn’t blame her, StonePaw was clumsy herself at times.
The gray apprentice would look over the white cat curiously.

Lotusheart turned to the she-cat.
"Yes, I'm fine. Sorry, I was thinking and I didn't see you. Umm, I'm Lotusheart." she mewed. She was a bit shy around new cats.

The Shadow Flower
August 27th, 2020, 03:40 AM
Lotusheart turned to the she-cat.
"Yes, I'm fine. Sorry, I was thinking and I didn't see you. Umm, I'm Lotusheart." she mewed. She was a bit shy around new cats.
”I’m StonePaw“
She’d try and smile at the warrior, her eyes looking like she’d rather be anywhere else.

“And it’s really fine, I promise.”

Shade.
August 27th, 2020, 04:28 AM
”I’m StonePaw“
She’d try and smile at the warrior, her eyes looking like she’d rather be anywhere else.

“And it’s really fine, I promise.”

Lotusheart noticed the discomfort in Stonepaw's expression.
"Ehm, yeah. Maybe I should go. Nice meeting you." she mewed.

The Shadow Flower
August 27th, 2020, 04:33 AM
Lotusheart noticed the discomfort in Stonepaw's expression.
"Ehm, yeah. Maybe I should go. Nice meeting you." she mewed.
StonePaw would cringe at her own stupidity.
The first cat to try to talk to her other than her mentor in a while
and she drove them away!
Just drove them away!
Like an idiot!

Sorry, Um..
The gray apprentice would stare at her paws in embarrassment.
Everything she did turned out wrong.
Kay, bye.

RedHead
August 27th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Woah, a patrol to Thunderclan? That sounded fun!
Her mentor wasn't coming, which Ripplepaw was a little happy about. Poolheart was a little... what was the word... overprotective? Rule-following? Boring? Yeah. Those all seemed to fit relatively well.

Shaking out her pelt, Ripplepaw stood up and looked around to see if she could spot the two warriors. Goldensnow and Ducklingheart right? She didn't exactly know their faces, but hopefully they could recognize her well enough. She wasn't some random apprentice right? Most warriors should know her name by this point.

Spotted_Bread Kittenism

Slinky
August 27th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Lotusheart smiled happily.
"Yeah, two apprentices are a lot of work, but I'm managing. And I do go out by myself to relax sometimes." she replied. Training both was a challenge, but she honestly didn't mind.
"Both Brightpaw and Wolfpaw have a lot of enthusiasm, but they're very obedient apprentices." she mewed.

The lovely white she-cat bobbed her head thoughtfully, her maul curled in a smile as she listened to the others words. Lotusheart seemed like a very successful warrior. She was glad that her son had been given her as his mentor. "I'm glad to hear he's being obedient. He can be a bit of a free-thinker sometimes." She chuckled, teasing her son.

Zero
August 27th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Fenpaw padded over to Nighttuft after hearing he was assigned to a patrol, dipping his head in greeting to his new mentor and the other apprentice. "Ready whenever you are," He replied.

Elementals MagicCat99

Shade.
August 27th, 2020, 10:42 AM
The lovely white she-cat bobbed her head thoughtfully, her maul curled in a smile as she listened to the others words. Lotusheart seemed like a very successful warrior. She was glad that her son had been given her as his mentor. "I'm glad to hear he's being obedient. He can be a bit of a free-thinker sometimes." She chuckled, teasing her son.

Lotusheart smiled. Wolfpaw was indeed quite free-spirited. But it was OK.
"Honestly, I just let them learn and figure stuff out at their own pace and I supervise. Wall, it was nice meeting you but I have a patrol to attend to." she mewed happily.

Blitz
August 27th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Acornkit made a few quick stretches before following Spiritedleap out of the apprentice den and into the clearing. She held herself from bouncing around in excitement. “Where are we heading to?” She asked looking up to her mentor.

Slinky

teddy.
August 27th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Shellkit bounces up and down for a bit before speaking. “Ohmygod that’s such a cool name! I love how it sounds. But then again I love how everything sounds.” She mewed with a thoughtful face. She looked around for something to do or some trouble to get into. “See anything to do?” She mewed still scanning the clearing.

He chewed his lip as he peered around the unfamiliar environment, still unsure on how to proceed with everything. The rules were... a bit hard to remember. "Ugh, no! There's nothing here... i used to be able to frog hunting whenever I wanted but not anymore. We could always play leap frog?"

Exis
August 27th, 2020, 11:56 AM
He chewed his lip as he peered around the unfamiliar environment, still unsure on how to proceed with everything. The rules were... a bit hard to remember. "Ugh, no! There's nothing here... i used to be able to frog hunting whenever I wanted but not anymore. We could always play leap frog?"
Shellkit bounced you and down quickly before running in a tight circle. “Leapfrog! Leapfrog! Leapfrog!!” She yowled before leaping over her new friend. “I love leapfrog!” She said excitedly before crouching down so the smaller kit could jump over her.

teddy.
August 27th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Waspkits talk with Flyfur was... amazing to say the least. It was eye opening, relieving. He never knew he could feel so much better! But that didn't change the fact he had that ache of grief in his chest, an ache where his family should have been to fill the gap. Not anymore.

Maybe it was time to meet his living family? Yeah. Maybe.

He shifted out of the nursery, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the sun light. He scanned the clearing, that ache throbbing when he realised how much Mothkit looked like Hornetkit. Carefully, he approached. He was still a few tail lengths away from the other two when he spoke up. "Um, Moth, Cicada! C-can we talk?" Waspkit cleared his throat, stumbling over his words slightly.

chaton Slushie

cedarblaze
August 27th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Zesty Mango

Skunkpaw padded into the clearing, trying to ignore the sleepiness that was pricking at her paws and urging her to go back into the Apprentice's Den and sleep. She sighed, longing for the feeling of the moss against her fur. The molly even stole a few feathers from one of her denmate's nest and they didn't even expect a thing!

Skunkpaw purred and sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail over her paws. Suddenly, a thought popped into her mind. Where's Eveninglight? The molly scanned the clearing, looking out for her mentor's familiar pelt.

teddy.
August 27th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Shellkit bounced you and down quickly before running in a tight circle. “Leapfrog! Leapfrog! Leapfrog!!” She yowled before leaping over her new friend. “I love leapfrog!” She said excitedly before crouching down so the smaller kit could jump over her.

Waspkit hesitated for only a brief moment before pouncing forwards, a loud burst of giggles from them as they tumbled over the larger kit. "Your turn!" He crouched down, even if it barely affected his small size.

cedarblaze
August 27th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Radiantshine300

*Skunkpaw padded into the clearing, trying to ignore the sleepiness that was pricking at her paws and urging her to go back into the Apprentice's Den and sleep. She sighed, longing for the feeling of the moss against her fur. The molly even stole a few feathers from one of her denmate's nest and they didn't even expect a thing!

Skunkpaw purred and sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail over her paws. Suddenly, a thought popped into her mind. Where's Horizonfur? The molly scanned the clearing, looking out for her mentor's pelt.

A feeling of sadness washed over her as she thought about Eveninglight. She missed her old mentor. Even though Skunkpaw had been annoying, Eveninglight had dealt with her surprisingly well. Besides, scaring her old mentor was so much fun. Would it be as fun now with Horizonfur?

Fawn
August 27th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Blizzardsky wanted to point out that Lionstar was sleeping and it wasn’t a big deal that they left their den at night because Lionstar was asleep, so he shrugged and gave Frozenpaw a smile before awkwardly going for a pat on their head with his big paw. He just felt Frozenpaw needed a good pat.
Frozenpaw cracked a funny-looking smile at the pat. They were unaccustomed to the display of joy but felt something small resembling what they thought it used to be like, and the pat was kind of nice. All the other innocuous physical gestures from clanmates had left them feeling gross, but they guessed it was from their.. pushy demeanors, trying to inspect them for damage as if they were property that'd come wandering back in. Not a living, breathing apprentice despite how much they didn't feel like that some days.

It caused a shudder to go through their pelt, the daily reminder they were property to the clan.

"I need to," they sputtered, "to take another bath in the pond." And they didn't wait for Blizzardsky's response, dipping out to retreat to Cattail Pond where they could scrub away the filth in peace.

Exis
August 27th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Waspkit hesitated for only a brief moment before pouncing forwards, a loud burst of giggles from them as they tumbled over the larger kit. "Your turn!" He crouched down, even if it barely affected his small size.
Shellkit decided it would be cooler to turn in the air. So she did, and she fell on her back. “Well that didn’t work.” she said with a giggle.

Inconsistency
August 27th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Whitepaw gave her a short pitiful glance she wanted her friend to feel better, then she looked up at the sky before she could think she blurted out. Do you ever think about who your mate will be? She asked, then she dipped her head in embarrassment That wasn't the kind of thing to say you mouse-brain! she argued with herself then she realized it was super weird that she argued with herself that she talked to herself she guessed it was just a way to make herself feel better sometimes. { Corruptx. }

The Kitty.
August 27th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Whitepaw gave her a short pitiful glance she wanted her friend to feel better, then she looked up at the sky before she could think she blurted out. Do you ever think about who your mate will be? She asked, then she dipped her head in embarrassment That wasn't the kind of thing to say you mouse-brain! she argued with herself then she realized it was super weird that she argued with herself that she talked to herself she guessed it was just a way to make herself feel better sometimes. { Corruptx. }

hazelpaw

the russet-furred molly lifted her head heavily upward, bleary yellow eyes blinking a few languid times in an attempt to focus in on the gaze of her friend. friend. the word sounded almost... fallacious, at this point: did whitepaw even enjoy hazelpaw's presence anymore? pft, probably not - my presence is hardly ever there, anyway. sucking in a sharp inhalation of breath, the apprentice flicked the tip of her tail dismissively. "no, uhm, not necessarily, whitepaw - I'm sorry." in all honesty, hazelpaw couldn't find herself able to care less about the absurdity of the question. the randomness, the absolute stupidity of the context... it just.... no longer seemed to actually matter to the abysinninan mix.

Inconsistency
August 27th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Glad- by her forgetting her dumb question then hit by confusion she then realized, she was talking about her murder, she had forgiven her she was still friends why was she still sorry? Why did it never end? When she wanted a friend she didn't want a friend that wasn't even a friend due to being blinded by regret, maybe she didn't want to be friends with her? Hazelpaw seemed more distant did she even want to be her friend, after how she reacted about her killing someone would she ever forgive her? { Corruptx. }

Confuzzled.Lynx
August 27th, 2020, 08:13 PM
[ Open ]

Dogflame sat by the edge of the clearing, bored. There wasn't much he could do while he was sill injured and he honestly wasn't interested in going to the Dark Forest anymore. The tom looked around for someone to talk to. Maybe he could go for a walk by the border in two days.

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Lotuskit ran to the clearing she ran around and took a deep breath in looking around she smiled.

Where was stripes-otter?

She smiles as she sees her padding toward her

Stripey-otter there you are!

She whispers quietly her eyes shining

Want to get fish or what do you want?
AlderDawn

The Kitty.
August 27th, 2020, 09:09 PM
// Lynxpaw

As always, Goslingkit was wandering aimlessly about the perimeter of the clearing, an unaccustomed pace to her gait as she would pause in her tracks every now and again, forepaw lashing outward with the hopes of shaking out the fizzling pain that continued to sear through her toebeans. Damn - why had she done that? You truly are a moron, Goslingkit. And all for the reward of getting to taste blood? The tortoiseshell had to admit, that sounded pretty pathetic. Sure, the outcome had been.... er, relatively interesting, but was it all really worth the sudden shot of pain that she had provided herself? Eh, not necessarily.

Once again backtracking a few paces to shake out her forepaw, Goslingkit this time took the time to peer blearily around the clearing, and her eyes eventually landed upon the figure of a tom who looked to be a warrior. Ooh, I haven't talked to a warrior yet! I should try it. Maybe they'll want to hear about... Er, yeah, probably not. Settling down her paw, Goslingkit padded doggedly on toward the tom, tail fuzzing up with the anticipation of speaking to her first-ever warrior. "Hiii!" the tortoiseshell shrieked, and extended a forepaw to greet the warrior; instantly a ripple of what seemed to be tenderness travelled throughout her, causing her to wince back in pain. Withdrawing the scarred forepaw, she repressed a smile and glanced back up at the tom. "Uhm! Sorry about that, heh. I did a no-no yesterday. Wanna hear about it, hm?"

Puddle~
August 27th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Bread

Baykit scrambled out of the nursery, an eager expression on their face as they sought out some entertainment, ideally from a warrior. Hmm... there’s one! With only a quick glance around the clearing, they picked out a gold and white molly who seemed friendly enough. With a playful gait, they hopped over to the warrior and tapped her on the shoulder with their bushy tail. “Hello!!!! I’m Baykit!” All they wanted right now was a bit of attention, seeing as they’d missed out the excursion to meet their father. Perhaps a few tips might be nice too. They were bound to become and apprentice sometime soon.

Bread
August 27th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Duckbounce turned her head at the feel of a tail on her shoulder. She was startled to see a kit standing behind her, but she didn't show it. "Hi little one! I'm Duckbounce." The warrior let out a small giggle, it wasn't every day that a random kit walked up to her to talk to her... or anyone in general. She always just thought it was just that they didn't want to bother her bubbly self. Nonetheless, it was nice to talk to other people in the clan—all the way from kits to elders.

Puddle~

Confuzzled.Lynx
August 27th, 2020, 09:26 PM
[ Corruptx ]

The tom was double checking the moss on his wounds while a kit stumbled around the clearing. He decided he would go to walk by the border soon to see if he could find the loner that had attacked him. Dogflame's copper eyes drfited from his pelt to the clearing, looking around at the crowd of cats. He couldn't be bothered to go find a cat to talk to.

The young warrior's gaze wandered aimlessly around the camp, finally coming to a halt at a small molly. Dogflame watched as they headed towards him and started speaking. The tom watched for a moment as she tried to greet him with her paw which she quickly withdrew. He paused trying to remember their name. "...Hello. N-No, it's fine. Don't ... be sorry" he told them, dipping his head in greetings. "S-Sure..." he trailed off, ready to listen.

The Kitty.
August 27th, 2020, 09:34 PM
// Lynxpaw

Goslingkit's ears pricked forward upon hearing this, and almost immediately she prepared herself for the words that were about to come jumbling out from her maw. "Really? Really, really, really? Alright, well, here it goes! So guess what, the other day I was talking to Beanpaw, mhm - you know him, yes? - yeah, so I was talking to him about how I wanted to taste blood! I mean, you do have to wonder what it tastes like every now and then, mhm? Well, oddly enough, Mister Bean didn't want for me to know, said I would be seperated from my father and possibly killed because I wanted to rip out another kit's throat." (It would have been just for an experiment, and merely anything else.) "So I figured, hey, you know, I may as well try the practice on myself. And uh, well... As you can see, it completely backfired. Eh. At least I got to taste blood for the first time!" Anyway, onto just how exactly things had backfired: whiskers quivering against the remaining pain, Goslingkit drew outward a trembling forepaw, the one of which she had sliced. There was a small, dark red jag etched into the center of her paw, one that would most likely mark a scar that would remain for the entirity of the tortoiseshell's life. Ouch.

Inconsistency
August 27th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Whitepaw looked away she couldn’t take all the drama, how could she? She never thought she’d be a part of anything she closed her eyes drifting to another place back in the medicine cat den... She was sick worried about Sorrelkit... Thinking she’d never make a real friend... Never be a warrior.. Looked at the two kits so close.. Foxkit, and Almondkit. Almondkit gave her a smile and invited her over.. What if she refused that? Where would she be now? Flashing through most of her memory’s she came to a small conclusion were all to hard on ourselves, we were it had made this maybe for some cats it came from starclans judgement for her.. She didn’t know. She had forgot to say “Why?” To her friend but did it matter? She was probably about to explain... { Corruptx. }

DustyRose
August 27th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Radiantshine300

*Skunkpaw padded into the clearing, trying to ignore the sleepiness that was pricking at her paws and urging her to go back into the Apprentice's Den and sleep. She sighed, longing for the feeling of the moss against her fur. The molly even stole a few feathers from one of her denmate's nest and they didn't even expect a thing!

Skunkpaw purred and sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail over her paws. Suddenly, a thought popped into her mind. Where's Horizonfur? The molly scanned the clearing, looking out for her mentor's pelt.

A feeling of sadness washed over her as she thought about Eveninglight. She missed her old mentor. Even though Skunkpaw had been annoying, Eveninglight had dealt with her surprisingly well. Besides, scaring her old mentor was so much fun. Would it be as fun now with Horizonfur?
Horizonfur sees her

The Kitty.
August 27th, 2020, 10:00 PM
// TheShadowAnimal

Hazelpaw's toned-down yellow eyes - much to her own surprise - happened to catch the glimmer of... sadness? in her friend's blue eyes. Gee. What the hell had happened to her? These past few moons Whitepaw had seemed to make herself out to be a total... a total wreck. Huh. Was something wrong? Hazelpaw longed to ask this, to speak out the worries she had been recently entertaining for the tall apprentice. Yet even with how forcefully she seemed to usher her throat - for a noise, anything - nothing seemed to make itself clear. And when something finally had managed its way out from her maw, her words were a rasping croak, like that of a cat who had been bawling her eyes out the past few days. Maybe the past few weeks: "H-hey, Whitepaw, is everything alright? You seem... heh... down." As much as it hurt, Hazelpaw knew it was the courteous thing to do, and so she forced her eyes to meet with those of Whitepaw's, bloodstained fangs gritting. "Y'know, Whitepaw, I'm worried. I'm worried sick about you. Ever since we were made apprentices, you've seemed just... er, how do I say this - depressed. And, I mean, I know I'm really not the one to be saying this, but I'm concerned. Wh-what's happened? I hope you know I still love you."

Inconsistency
August 27th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Whitepaw snapped out of her thoughts as if she were just waking up. To tell the truth I was always depressed I guess no me noticed, when I made my first friend Sorrelkit in the shell hunt I was happy I had actually considered me winning when I didn’t win I just got more sad I guess. When I got sick for staying up for the shell hunt before I left I was sad because I wanted to play with my new friend, but then she got exiled because she was a mouse-brain. You are the only friend I’ve gotten, a good one to if you actually notice. Everyone has someone to go to I guess I never did so nevertheless I just got more depressed, I never expected my friend would be so down to, I suppose. She confessed she wrapped her tail around her paws and laid her head down. { Corruptx. }

Mango
August 27th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Frozenpaw cracked a funny-looking smile at the pat. They were unaccustomed to the display of joy but felt something small resembling what they thought it used to be like, and the pat was kind of nice. All the other innocuous physical gestures from clanmates had left them feeling gross, but they guessed it was from their.. pushy demeanors, trying to inspect them for damage as if they were property that'd come wandering back in. Not a living, breathing apprentice despite how much they didn't feel like that some days.

It caused a shudder to go through their pelt, the daily reminder they were property to the clan.

"I need to," they sputtered, "to take another bath in the pond." And they didn't wait for Blizzardsky's response, dipping out to retreat to Cattail Pond where they could scrub away the filth in peace.
Blizzardsky could have done his job and stopped Frozenpaw from leaving camp by themself, but they didn’t care. They were a competent apprentice, Frozenpaw could handle themselves and if they were in danger they’d make noise so he just gave a friendly wave goodbye.

Puddle~
August 27th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Duckbounce turned her head at the feel of a tail on her shoulder. She was startled to see a kit standing behind her, but she didn't show it. "Hi little one! I'm Duckbounce." The warrior let out a small giggle, it wasn't every day that a random kit walked up to her to talk to her... or anyone in general. She always just thought it was just that they didn't want to bother her bubbly self. Nonetheless, it was nice to talk to other people in the clan—all the way from kits to elders.

Puddle~

”Helloooooooo, Duckbounce!” Baykit was being very loud, and they didn’t even know why. They supposed they just liked being loud! It was fun! “What’s being an apprentice like? Can you tell me? I know you’re a warrior, but you must’ve been an apprentice at some point, right? So what’s it like? I’m having my ceremony soon, I hope! Well, whenever Lionstar calls the next meeting I think.” They blabbered on, letting excitement overtake them.

The Kitty.
August 27th, 2020, 10:25 PM
// TheShadowAnimal

Hazelpaw could feel an oncoming... smile?... making its way onto the crevice of her maw. Although as her friend continued on, that smile - that one singular sign of happiness - seemed to dissolve back away into nothing, and once again the little apprentice's brows creased together in a weary frown. But I'm not a good friend: I'm a murderer. Why do you even like me, hm? I've done nothing. Only thing I've actually managed in life was stealing the life of an innocent cat, and that's meaningless.. Puffing out a sigh, Hazelpaw diverted her eyes from Whitepaw's, instead looking off to the side, perhaps down at her shuffling foretoes for the hundredth time that day. "I'm sorry, Whitepaw," she rasped. "I'm really sorry about Sorrelkit. But, I mean... I-I'll always be here for you." Forcing onto her muzzle that same old smile of hers - the familiar one she used to give back as a kit - Hazelpaw craned her neck forward, eyes closing languidly shut as she pressed her cheek against Whitepaw's. A singular tear managed its way down from the bottom of a yellow eye as she hugged the white she-cat. "I'm so sorry - about everything. I've done a terrible thing in life, and whether you want to admit or not I know you... I know you don't fully trust me just yet. And that's fine - I get it. But just know I'll always be here for you, alright?" And she would: she would always stick close to her friend, just as she had as a little kitten in the nursery.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Lotuskit ran to the clearing she ran around and took a deep breath in looking around she smiled.

Where was stripes-otter?

AlderDawn
“Yeah!” Stripekit said, close behind Lotuskit. (Sorry reply is so late.)

cedarblaze
August 27th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Radiantshine300

Skunkpaw's ears pick up as she sees her mentor.
"What are we doing today?" she meows as pads up to her.

DustyRose
August 27th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Radiantshine300

Skunkpaw's ears pick up as she sees her mentor.
"What are we doing today?" she meows as pads up to her.
"How about a hunting expedition?"
She suggests

chaton
August 27th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Mothkit was standing nervously in the clearing, their brother Cicadakit somewhat nearby... they thought. In all honesty, the kit was just trying to avoid having to interact with those oh-so scary warriors who sometimes liked to check in and tell some grandiose tales. It was never much appreciated in their eyes. As such, the sudden appearance of Waspkit nearly caused Mothkit to run back to the safety of Flyfur. But... they figured that he should at least be given a chance.

Looking to the unfamiliar kit, their legs suddenly started shaking... words they were going to say suddenly seemed impossible to speak. "I..." they barely squeaked out, still just as worried as before, yet they still didn't know why. It already felt too much. Looking back to Cicadakit, they decided to speak to them instead. That was easier. "Cicada... can you... s-speak to Wasp?" A questioning meow escaped their maw, tiny ears perking up again as the nervousness left Mothkit. "My words... d-don't work... well with them..."

Romulus - Slushie

Confuzzled.Lynx
August 28th, 2020, 12:06 AM
[ Corruptx ]

The tom listened to the kit as she spoke. He nodded at her question. Dogflame didn't know what to think of her but he shouldn't be in a haste to judge the molly. "Well, I think you would be exiled for harming another clanmate" the young warrior pointed out. "I-If you... Like to taste b-blood that much, you could w-wait for r-raids, fox attacks or b-badger attacks" he told the she-cat. This young cat was ... weird but maybe they would grow out of it... Hopefully they would...

The Kitty.
August 28th, 2020, 12:13 AM
// Lynxpaw

Awh! What a bummer. Hm. Why was it that every cat had to judge Goslingkit for her interests, anyway? Couldn't she just... be her gore-freak self without earning herself any hypercritical judgments? And anyway, blood was - to a degree - good-tasting! Cat blood, to be specific: this tom clearly just hadn't experienced the satisfactory of it for himself yet. Nevertheless, Goslingkit did have to agree with him on the whole 'you'll get exiled for killing a denmate' thing - so that probably wouldn't be the best route.

The sleek-furred tortoiseshell set back down her newly-scarred forepaw. "So anyway, you're uh... Dogflame, right? Yeah, I've seen you around - it's a pleasure to meet you! The name's Goslingkit." A brief moment of consideration. "So, any ideas on what you'd like to talk about? Ooh! I know! How about I show you my hunter's crouch, hm? Yeah, Willowpaw taught me a few things about hunting. But you know what I think? I think hunting is boring. I'd much rather fight and lick the blood clean off an enemy cat."

Inconsistency
August 28th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Whitepaw didn’t let a tiny sob escape from her as she looked straight at her friend, I know, but if you want full forgiveness you must first forgive yourself, Hazelpaw. If we don’t face any challenges in life they we are the weakest of all. She said softly. And you know what? I’d say our faults make us different. Like me no one looks at me the same for acting like an outcast maybe I would had been somewhere different without my faults you could’ve been my enemy... She rasped still holding back her tears, she swallowed hard and gave her a crooked smile. { Corruptx. }

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 28th, 2020, 10:24 AM

Where was stripes-otter?

AlderDawn
“Fish!” Stripekit said.

Festive Neon
August 28th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Cheetahfang was waiting for Splashleap so they could go hunting together
gs29513

gs29513
August 28th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Hi! Splashleap chirped, bouncing up to the other young warrior. This was going to be FUN! Where do you want to go? she asked. Neon Lights

Festive Neon
August 28th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Hi! Splashleap chirped, bouncing up to the other young warrior. This was going to be FUN! Where do you want to go? she asked. Neon Lights
"It doesn't matter let's go fishing!"

gs29513
August 28th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Ok! Can we go to Cattail pond? The fish there are REALLY easy to catch! Splashleap chirped, bouncing on her toes. She was going to catch a HUGE fish! And then she and her sisters could eat it! All of it! At once! And she wasn't going to fall in this time! Unless she wanted too. Neon Lights

Slinky
August 28th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Lotusheart smiled. Wolfpaw was indeed quite free-spirited. But it was OK.
"Honestly, I just let them learn and figure stuff out at their own pace and I supervise. Wall, it was nice meeting you but I have a patrol to attend to." she mewed happily.

The apprentice's mother nodded thoughtfully at the other's words, bowing her head in a respectful goodbye, "It was a pleasure."

Slinky
August 28th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Acornkit made a few quick stretches before following Spiritedleap out of the apprentice den and into the clearing. She held herself from bouncing around in excitement. “Where are we heading to?” She asked looking up to her mentor.

Slinky

She released a soft purr in her chest at the enthusiasm of her apprentice, looking back at her as she lead the way towards the entrance ot the camp, "The prey is bountiful today so we're going to hunt in our territory. We'll stick to hunting today, then another day we will approach the scales of the river." Her voice bounced in the morning air with angelic sweetness.

Elementals
August 28th, 2020, 11:48 AM
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw looked around wildly as he had never had a warrior drop the fact that he should immediately start hunting. The tabby lingered around near the territories to search for prey. He was awkward around those he didn't know very well.

{ MagicCat99 Zero }

_____
~Splashfury~

Splashfury hoped that the apprentices followed her as she went around the territory. "Alright, pluck any flowers you think will help. Don't touch the berries though since I don't know which one are the death ones. Go on and try not to do anything dangerous."

{ soot TheShadowAnimal }

Inconsistency
August 28th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Frostpaw nodded slightly. { Elementals. }

Festive Neon
August 28th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Ok! Can we go to Cattail pond? The fish there are REALLY easy to catch! Splashleap chirped, bouncing on her toes. She was going to catch a HUGE fish! And then she and her sisters could eat it! All of it! At once! And she wasn't going to fall in this time! Unless she wanted too. Neon Lights
"Works for me" he set of after her

Inconsistency
August 28th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Whitepaw needed to be alone now, or she'd never forgive herself for probably making Hazelpaw regret everything she lived for, now thinking of her confession is seemed stupid she laughed slightly, Anyway.. I'll leave you to forgive yourself, She gave another smile she began to get up. Hazelpaw, promise you won't waste your life regretting? She asked. She hoped she would answer "Yes," but she didn't wait for that answer she had to get away. She brushed past her finally a sob escaped her and she crawled away from every other cat, she let her head fall onto her paws she covered herself with her tail and sobbed. { Corruptx. }

~dust~
August 28th, 2020, 04:33 PM
“Fish!” Stripekit said.
She purred and ran to the fresh kill pile taking a fish

here you go Stripey-otter

Starfall
August 28th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Sleepypaw
Corruptx

The Apprentice had yet to accomplish anything today, just coming out of the Apprentices den. He’d done nothing more than fix up his nest and make it look presentable. In fact he’d just woken up a little while ago, although it wasn’t the crack of dawn as per usual, it was still decently early in the morning. With a smile the grey blue feline looked around the clearing. Maybe there was someone he could chat with over breakfast.

The Kitty.
August 28th, 2020, 10:27 PM
// Starfall

Ah, at last: Goslingkit had managed to accomplish something in life - she was no longer bored. Well, okay, that was a lie. She was still extremely bored, however it seemed a tad bit of her typically fatigued self was now flooded with enthusiasm, perhaps even excitement and anticipation for her next carefully-planned scare. So far, the tasks with Beanpaw and Dogflame had succeeded. But she still needed another victim-of-agonizingly-graphic-stories to enroll on her list. So, chin lifting upward from its spot on her forepaws, Goslingkit searched the clearing through beautiful orange eyes, claws flexing as a randomly obscure thought filtered itself into her mind. Ohhh, she knew who her next victim could be! Sleepypaw. The apprentice she could see was rested out a few fox-lengths away from her. Ears pricking forward, the tortoiseshell rose to her paws and slinked on over toward the tom, forefingers carrying her cautiously along the terrain as she crept toward him. Her intention was to pop up from behind him, take him by surprise, and boop him on the nose with her paw - the scarred one, of course: this was, after all, her plan to show the apprentice her brand-new laceration.

Blitz
August 28th, 2020, 11:04 PM
She released a soft purr in her chest at the enthusiasm of her apprentice, looking back at her as she lead the way towards the entrance ot the camp, "The prey is bountiful today so we're going to hunt in our territory. We'll stick to hunting today, then another day we will approach the scales of the river." Her voice bounced in the morning air with angelic sweetness.

”Well then, what are we waiting for?” Acornkit mewed as she bounded over the the camp entrance, pausing to wait for Spiritedleap.

cedarblaze
August 29th, 2020, 12:06 AM
"How about a hunting expedition?"
She suggests

"Sure!" Skunkpaw meows, flicking her tail as she pads after her mentor.

Confuzzled.Lynx
August 29th, 2020, 02:54 AM
Corruptx

The tom shuffled his paws, anxious for a moment. "Huh? Y-yeah I am. Nice to meet you" Dogflame nodded at her question. "Sure! I can help with that" the warrior told her. He waited for Goslingkit to show him her Hunter's crouch, ready to pick up any small mistakes. His copper eyes were trained on her, watching carefully.

Shade.
August 29th, 2020, 04:56 AM
BILL.

Lotusheart walked silently into the leader's den.
"Lionstar, I have to report a few concerning events that happened on patrol." she meowed quietly.

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 08:03 AM
Corruptx

The tom shuffled his paws, anxious for a moment. "Huh? Y-yeah I am. Nice to meet you" Dogflame nodded at her question. "Sure! I can help with that" the warrior told her. He waited for Goslingkit to show him her Hunter's crouch, ready to pick up any small mistakes. His copper eyes were trained on her, watching carefully.

The tortoiseshell could feel an enthused grin surfacing her maw as the tom awaited her movements. "Great, alright!" With that being said, Goslingkit hunkered down to the ground - a bit clumsily - and tucked her hind-legs under her in an attempt to steady her balance. Then, head craning over her neck to ensure everything was going as supposed, she pricked her ears upward. Now, everything was a bit sloppily performed, but hey, it was the kit's second try - things weren't expected to go perfectly just yet. "So how's this, eh Dogflame?"

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 10:05 AM
It had been a few days since Lionstar appointed Flyfur as Snowpaw's mentor. She hadn't noticed the apprentice acting up (and if she had been, it wasn't where she could see) so maybe it was time to take the kitty out for some training and see how she handled.
"Snowpaw! We're leaving to go train."
don't keep me waiting
She didn't say the last part but inside her head. If needed, she'd hunt her down and find her. She wasn't in the mood for it, so she hoped the apprentice just came along.

kieryn

Flyfur eventually begun pacing as she waited until she stopped giving the apprentice time to come foward. She poked around the clearing, slipping past cats the best she could with her larger size until she found her apprentice.
Her head loomed foward, lips resisting the urge to curl over and snarl at her. Instead, she stared her down until she knew for a fact the apprentice was paying attention.
I called for you a while ago. Why did you not come to me?"

kieryn

Splashy
August 29th, 2020, 11:41 AM
+ ILoveLeafpool BILL. +
"Yes, Lionstar"

The tom meowed as he looked at Fallenpaw.

"Yes, let's go. We're going to go check on the tunnels and see for any damage. If there's damage, we'll leave immediately and report it to Lionstar, alright?"

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Ah, so the rumors had turned out to be true: this fat white chub truly was a dumbass, teaching cats to hurt themselves when they didn't even earn a reward out of it - unlike Goslingkit herself, who received the opportunity to taste her first droplet of blood. Well, truth be told, the tortoiseshell she-kit couldn't even find herself able to care less - at least pain tolerance, it seemed, would give Goslingkit the chance to taste more blood.

Goslingkit feigned another cheesily wide smile. "Oh, please do!" she squeaked, and could feel a grain of what seemed to be genuine anticipation entering her complexion. "I want to learn how to chew the nerves out of someone's arm!"

Blizzardsky led Goslingkit out of the warrior’s den before smiling,” Alright. Here’s the first one I learned as a kit, it won’t draw blood but it will hurt. Run as fast as you can into the camp wall.” he meowed curious to see how the kit handled it. Hopefully Goosefury wasn’t around.

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Blizzardsky led Goslingkit out of the warrior’s den before smiling,” Alright. Here’s the first one I learned as a kit, it won’t draw blood but it will hurt. Run as fast as you can into the camp wall.” he meowed curious to see how the kit handled it. Hopefully Goosefury wasn’t around.

The hell? This fat pudge really expected for Goslingkit to ram herself into the camp wall? Now that's bound to be relatively interesting.... The long-limbed tortoiseshell found herself staring bemusedly into the young white warrior's eyes as he instructed her, lips motioning into wordless gasps of shock. "Uhm, uhm, sure then, I suppose." With that being said, Goslingkit whipped around to face the camp wall that embordered the clearing, eyes constricting with what seemed to be concentration. She kicked back a hind-leg, tongue ravishing her jaws with... preparation? Well, duh - Goslingkit was about to bash herself into a wall. She had the right to be perplexedly prepared.

The tall she-kit launched herself forward, hind-legs mixing up a whirlwind of dust and sand as she rounded a hedge and pushed herself toward the stone-engraved wall. Good god, why am I doing this? Upon hearing the crash of her forehead against the camp-wall, Goslingkit winced backward, stunned. Then, she could feel a trickle of something warm and... oddly familiar making its way down into her orange eyes. Wait... Was that... Oh, yes, it was blood! At this point Goslingkit couldn't care less about the pain that the head-ramming had initiated, the promise of Blizzardsky that no blood would have been drawn - Goslingkit wanted blood. Tongue poking out from her maw, Goslingkit let the teeny droplets of crimson flow in from between her jaws. "Yesss..."

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 12:10 PM
The hell? This fat pudge really expected for Goslingkit to ram herself into the camp wall? Now that's bound to be relatively interesting.... The long-limbed tortoiseshell found herself staring bemusedly into the young white warrior's eyes as he instructed her, lips motioning into wordless gasps of shock. "Uhm, uhm, sure then, I suppose." With that being said, Goslingkit whipped around to face the camp wall that embordered the clearing, eyes constricting with what seemed to be concentration. She kicked back a hind-leg, tongue ravishing her jaws with... preparation? Well, duh - Goslingkit was about to bash herself into a wall. She had the right to be perplexedly prepared.

The tall she-kit launched herself forward, hind-legs mixing up a whirlwind of dust and sand as she rounded a hedge and pushed herself toward the stone-engraved wall. Good god, why am I doing this? Upon hearing the crash of her forehead against the camp-wall, Goslingkit winced backward, stunned. Then, she could feel a trickle of something warm and... oddly familiar making its way down into her orange eyes. Wait... Was that... Oh, yes, it was blood! At this point Goslingkit couldn't care less about the pain that the head-ramming had initiated, the promise of Blizzardsky that no blood would have been drawn - Goslingkit wanted blood. Tongue poking out from her maw, Goslingkit let the teeny droplets of crimson flow in from between her jaws. "Yesss..."
It slightly weirded Blizzardsky out that she was happily licking the blood off her head, but he didn’t say anything,” Not all them draw blood because if you injure yourself that much you won’t be able to train.“ he explained,” And I assume you know you can’t tell your father that we are doing this?” he meowed

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 12:57 PM
It slightly weirded Blizzardsky out that she was happily licking the blood off her head, but he didn’t say anything,” Not all them draw blood because if you injure yourself that much you won’t be able to train.“ he explained,” And I assume you know you can’t tell your father that we are doing this?” he meowed

Once she had finished with drinking in the remaining red droplets of blood, Goslingkit spun back around to face the adolescent warrior. Her head was still thrumming, but as always the little tortoiseshell couldn't find herself able to emphasize the aches. "Yeahhh, I think I may have done it a little too hard." Goslingkit's jaws expanded in a yawn before she proceeded on. "So, what's next, hm?"

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Once she had finished with drinking in the remaining red droplets of blood, Goslingkit spun back around to face the adolescent warrior. Her head was still thrumming, but as always the little tortoiseshell couldn't find herself able to emphasize the aches. "Yeahhh, I think I may have done it a little too hard." Goslingkit's jaws expanded in a yawn before she proceeded on. "So, what's next, hm?"
Blizzardsky was shocked at how motivated she was, she was like a mini Berryscorch or at least how he imagined Berryscorch was as a kit,” Hmm...how about stepping on thorns, you step your paw on them then use your teeth to remove it and repeat. You can skip the paw with the cut in it so it doesn’t get infected.“ he meowed.

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Blizzardsky was shocked at how motivated she was, she was like a mini Berryscorch or at least how he imagined Berryscorch was as a kit,” Hmm...how about stepping on thorns, you step your paw on them then use your teeth to remove it and repeat. You can skip the paw with the cut in it so it doesn’t get infected.“ he meowed.

"Wh...." Goslingkit shuffled together her forefingers, perplexed. Damn - these sure were some weird-ass exercises. Meh - whatever. So long as it improved her skill and tenacity, then she was nevertheless down for whatever practices Blizzardflub would force her into performing. "Alright, sooo... should I go and get some thorns from my bedding?"

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 01:36 PM
"Wh...." Goslingkit shuffled together her forefingers, perplexed. Damn - these sure were some weird-ass exercises. Meh - whatever. So long as it improved her skill and tenacity, then she was nevertheless down for whatever practices Blizzardflub would force her into performing. "Alright, sooo... should I go and get some thorns from my bedding?"
Blizzardsky realized he forgot the thorns,” I hide a stash just out of camp, I’ll grab them.” he meowed darting just out of camp and sticking four or five thorns in his paw before walking back to Goslingkit and using his teeth to pull them out and setting them down. It was the easiest way to carry thorns anyways.

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Blizzardsky realized he forgot the thorns,” I hide a stash just out of camp, I’ll grab them.” he meowed darting just out of camp and sticking four or five thorns in his paw before walking back to Goslingkit and using his teeth to pull them out and setting them down. It was the easiest way to carry thorns anyways.

Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lip with her pearly white canines upon staring - almost absentmindedly - down at the collection of thorns. And as much as she hated to admit it, the tortoiseshell was as a matter-of-fact relatively scared. Nevertheless she craned her head downward, maw parting to snatch a couple of the smaller thorns between her teeth. "Uhmm..." she mumbled around a mouthful of the picks. "'Kay then." With that being said, the she-kit bent downward and stabbed a few of the teeny nettles into her scar-free forepaw, wincing as she imbedded it between her pads. "This... Really hurts." Ugh. Shut up, weakling. You'll accommodate after they're in there for a bit.

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lip with her pearly white canines upon staring - almost absentmindedly - down at the collection of thorns. And as much as she hated to admit it, the tortoiseshell was as a matter-of-fact relatively scared. Nevertheless she craned her head downward, maw parting to snatch a couple of the smaller thorns between her teeth. "Uhmm..." she mumbled around a mouthful of the picks. "'Kay then." With that being said, the she-kit bent downward and stabbed a few of the teeny nettles into her scar-free forepaw, wincing as she imbedded it between her pads. "This... Really hurts." Ugh. Shut up, weakling. You'll accommodate after they're in there for a bit.
Blizzardsky remembered he was aware of pain as a kit,” You’ll get use to it.” he meowed shrugging. He wasn’t like Berryscorch. She’d scorn Goslingkit for noticing the pain, he didn’t find that necessary.

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Blizzardsky remembered he was aware of pain as a kit,” You’ll get use to it.” he meowed shrugging. He wasn’t like Berryscorch. She’d scorn Goslingkit for noticing the pain, he didn’t find that necessary.

Now, a few minutes had slipped by and it turned out that the thorns - for the moment - still hurt like crazy. Nevertheless Goslingkit let them remain in their cushioned spots, even with the urge she currently held to pluck the things out. My, this is so stupid.... After a couple more good moments, she leaned forward, about to fix the barb into the same forepaw, before hesitating, lower jaw clenching. Hm. You know, I wonder what would happen if I stuck this thing into my scar... Would it bleed? Ooh, I sure hope it does. And so, fangs gritting with the attempt of perhaps bracing herself, she motioned the thorn downward and into the laceration. Instantly a shriek of agony arose from her throat as she stumbled back, agonized. "Owwwwww!" Damn it! She had totally screwed up the purpose of this session. Damn it, damn it, damn it....

stag
August 29th, 2020, 02:10 PM
*Darkkit watched* GOSLINGKIT! *his mew worried* What happened,why are you doing that. Corruptx

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Cougar Corruptx

Blizzardsky glanced at Darkkit,” Goslingkit is doing some special early apprentice training. Now how about you go play and let the warrior handle this.” He meowed,” I told you not to put it in your injured paw.“ he replied in reaction to Goslingkit’s pain. He’d have to work on stabbing that injury more clearly.

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 02:22 PM
// Cougar Zesty Mango

Goslingkit snapped open a tight-shut eye to let her gaze flick rapidly around. A familiar gray figure, she realized, had come stumbling toward her, a cry of what sounded to be worry arising from his scarred maw. The she-kit let out a teeny gasp of surprise. "D-Darkkit!" she rasped, wincing as another wave of pain came rippling suddenly through her. The tortoiseshell craned her neck forward to discover gouts of hot red blood streaming out from the enlarged wound in her forepaw. "Owwwww! Blizzardsky, it hurtsssss!" Wait... Hold up... Blood. Another gasp - blood! Forefingers flexing outward, Goslingkit stirred at the puddle of blood that had formed from around her in an attempt to wetten her toes with the sticky liquid.

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 02:29 PM
The sudden, strong scent of blood drew Flyfur out of the nursery, eyes wide and frantically searching the clearing for the source, when cries of pain reached her ears. Her head swung in the direction and she started into a loping gait.
As she looked, her eyes fell upon Goslingkit, Darkkit, and.... Blizzardsky.
She quickened her pace. She noticed Blizzardaky was.... calm about this. About a baby bleeding and crying amd talking to Darkkit like it wasn't happening.
With a last push of energy, she tossed herself at Blizzardsky, looking to push him away from Goslingkit and Darkkit, a protective and aggressive yowl ripping through her.

Zesty Mango Corruptx Cougar

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Rainquail Cougar Corruptx

Blizzardsky was pushed aside easily as he wasn’t expecting Flyfur,” Hey. I’ve got this under control. No need to get involved. Put pressure on it Goslingkit, should stop the bleeding.“ he meowed

stag
August 29th, 2020, 02:33 PM
*Darkkit hated blood and backed away* ... *Darkkit's word blurred* calm down you idiot *He mumbled* Goslingkit dont do what I think your do *He world was fuzzy kinda* Corruptx Zesty Mango Rainquail

ciitrus--fruitz
August 29th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Mosspaw pads over to the fresh-kill pile and picks out a chub, his favorite. "Eh, it's alright. I haven't really done anything with Coastbreeze yet, but he said he'd give me a tour of the territory soon, so that's exciting!" He lays down on his belly and begins eating. "How about you? Who do you want your mentor to be? And that name sounds pretty cool!" He looks up and notices something is off about Darkkit. "Hey, are you ok," he asks, eyes filled with worry. Cougar

stag
August 29th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Mosspaw pads over to the fresh-kill pile and picks out a chub, his favorite. "Eh, it's alright. I haven't really done anything with Coastbreeze yet, but he said he'd give me a tour of the territory soon, so that's exciting!" He lays down on his belly and begins eating. "How about you? Who do you want your mentor to be? And that name sounds pretty cool!" Cougar

I really want Flyfur since she's like a mother! *he grabbed a carp and ate*

ciitrus--fruitz
August 29th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Mosspaw smiles. "Yeah, she's pretty cool, but isn't she still nursing kits? I'm pretty sure she can't be a mentor, then." He carefully pulls off the top fin and bites into the fish. Cougar

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Fur on end, Flyfur moved back from Blizzardsky, howl dying and replacing itself with a low rumbling growl.
"I just saw you watch a kit put a thorn in her paw and act like nothing was wrong."
She stared the warrior down, not refuting that she should put pressure on the wound.
She noticed Darkkit get dizzy and sway and she turned her attention to him, side eyeing the other warrior every now and again. She put a paw to his side to keep him steady.
"Breathe. In through your mouth, out with your nose. Don't look at the blood."
Zesty Mango Cougar

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Fur on end, Flyfur moved back from Blizzardsky, howl dying and replacing itself with a low rumbling growl.
"I just saw you watch a kit put a thorn in her paw and act like nothing was wrong."
She stared the warrior down, not refuting that she should put pressure on the wound.
Zesty Mango

Blizzardsky flicked his tail glad she wasn’t shoving him anymore,” Kits step on thorns all the time, it’s not the end of the world. I had no idea she’d slice her paw open on a thorn. They just hurt a little. I had her step on one because it helped me as a kit toughen up my paw pads so I could keep up with my mentor as a new apprentice. It usually just hurts a little bit. I told her not to touch that injured paw of hers but she did it before I could stop her.” he meowed

Inconsistency
August 29th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Whitepaw got up she wiped away her tears. Why does everything have to be so hard? She asked herself, even as a kitten she was miserable. Maybe she had to stop being so sorry for herself? How could she get over everything when she had a life so hard. Never mind her. She had more important matters. Would Hazelpaw ever forgive herself? Was she doing enough to help her? Would she always be sad? Like you. Ok? So? Why do you put everyone in front of you? Your the one falling apart. Yeah? She didn't hear anything again. It was gone once again. Maybe it would leave forever, talking to herself.. Worried her. She needed someone someone to talk to. Someone always went to talk to she didn't have that kind of friend.. Maybe she should try to find one? Hazelpaw had been nice to her because she felt bad for her being alone. She was alone, but no one had come being sad for herself didn't get her anywhere. So why not talk to someone now?

stag
August 29th, 2020, 02:51 PM
*Darkkit did as he was told and dung his claws into the earth and breathed after closing hi eyes* Thank you. *He said calming down* Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Flyfur whirled back on Blizzardsky, growl rising to a thundering sound.
"Stepping on a thorn is an accident and doesn't lead to this much blood loss! You don't pick your paw pads to toughen them! And who put that idea in your head! It's not a good or safe technique!"
She was close to snapping her jaws on his heels.
This was abuse!
She kept Darkkit close to her in case he felt woozy or needed a lie down.
What was this madness?
Zesty Mango Cougar Corruptx

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Flyfur whirled back on Blizzardsky, growl rising to a thundering sound.
"Stepping on a thorn is an accident and doesn't lead to this much blood loss! You don't pick your paw pads to toughen them! And who put that idea in your head! It's not a good or safe technique!"
She was close to snapping her jaws on his heels.
This was abuse!
She kept Darkkit close to her in case he felt woozy or needed a lie down.
What was this madness?
Zesty Mango Cougar Corruptx

Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” Berryscorch did. She taught me that as an apprentice. It worked for me, so I figured it would work for Goslingkit. I didn’t know she’d stab that wound on her paw open. I told her not to, if she didn’t do it that fast I would have stopped her. None of her other paws have any blood loss.“ he pointed out,” I really didn’t mean to harm her, how about we drop this and I take Goslingkit to Fawnsqueak.“ he meowed,” You can check on Darkkit.” he meowed.

JackHunt_17
August 29th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Whitepaw got up she wiped away her tears. Why does everything have to be so hard? She asked herself, even as a kitten she was miserable. Maybe she had to stop being so sorry for herself? How could she get over everything when she had a life so hard. Never mind her. She had more important matters. Would Hazelpaw ever forgive herself? Was she doing enough to help her? Would she always be sad? Like you. Ok? So? Why do you put everyone in front of you? Your the one falling apart. Yeah? She didn't hear anything again. It was gone once again. Maybe it would leave forever, talking to herself.. Worried her. She needed someone someone to talk to. Someone always went to talk to she didn't have that kind of friend.. Maybe she should try to find one? Hazelpaw had been nice to her because she felt bad for her being alone. She was alone, but no one had come being sad for herself didn't get her anywhere. So why not talk to someone now?
Firepaw saw Whitepaw upset. "hi, your whitepaw right?" He asked. "I'm firepaw, do you want to talk, are you ok?" He asked simpathetically. (he is very kind and calm, you can have her spill out anyhting on him, he can take it.)

Inconsistency
August 29th, 2020, 03:09 PM
(Whitepaw is very sensitive don't expect her to open up so fast. She won't even tell her best friend.) Whitepaw looked up. Y-y-es, I'm Whitepaw.. On a rating on how I'm ok? She shook her head. Not really. She mumbled. Was this the cat that she could talk to? She remembered he was one of the loners they found out camp. She wasn't so ready to lay all of her problems on a stranger even if he seemed he would listen to her. { Shadow & Wind. }

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Flyfur's mouth gaped.
Berryscorch made him do that?
He should have told her! She would have done something! Made her stop at least!
"I don't want you continuing this.... pain tolerance or whatever this is. This isn't safe."
She said nothing else about this, butbshe would be keeping an eye on him and she would be mentioning to Lionstar that Blizzarssky should never be trusted with an apprentice.
Zesty Mango

JackHunt_17
August 29th, 2020, 03:20 PM
(Whitepaw is very sensitive don't expect her to open up so fast. She won't even tell her best friend.) Whitepaw looked up. Y-y-es, I'm Whitepaw.. On a rating on how I'm ok? She shook her head. Not really. She mumbled. Was this the cat that she could talk to? She remembered he was one of the loners they found out camp. She wasn't so ready to lay all of her problems on a stranger even if he seemed he would listen to her. { Shadow & Wind. }
(He's very nice, calm and soothing.)
In a soothing calm voice firepaw said. "Hi whitepaw, i can see somethings troubling you. If you need to tell someone, im a good listener."

Inconsistency
August 29th, 2020, 03:23 PM
I can't. She thought Sorry, I'm not ready.. I can't trust someone so early.. She said. Knowing he was kind of interested in her problems that made her more suspicious about him. { Shadow & Wind. }

Mango
August 29th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Flyfur's mouth gaped.
Berryscorch made him do that?
He should have told her! She would have done something! Made her stop at least!
"I don't want you continuing this.... pain tolerance or whatever this is. This isn't safe."
She said nothing else about this, butbshe would be keeping an eye on him and she would be mentioning to Lionstar that Blizzarssky should never be trusted with an apprentice.
Zesty Mango
Blizzardsky blinked,” I won’t have a kit do this again. I had no idea it could be dangerous, if I did I would have never done it.“ he meowed. But oh gosh, surely Lionstar would know about the pain tolerance exercises and excuse him for this accident. Lionstar knew about them after all he clearly had a pain tolerance mentor.

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 03:36 PM
At least he saw his error. Flyfur stiffly nodded to him.
If you really want to tough up the paw pads.... frequent walks on rocky orntough areas will cause calluses to form. Safer. Much."
She turned back to Darkkit.
"How are you feeling?"

Zesty Mango Cougar

stag
August 29th, 2020, 03:40 PM
At least he saw his error. Flyfur stiffly nodded to him.
If you really want to tough up the paw pads.... frequent walks on rocky orntough areas will cause calluses to form. Safer. Much."
She turned back to Darkkit.
"How are you feeling?"

Zesty Mango Cougar

Fine.Kinda,Is Goslingkit gonna be ok? *His mew filled with worry as he coverd the blood up with sand then put grass over it*

JackHunt_17
August 29th, 2020, 03:45 PM
I can't. She thought Sorry, I'm not ready.. I can't trust someone so early.. She said. Knowing he was kind of interested in her problems that made her more suspicious about him. { Shadow & Wind. }
"Ok, i'll be in the apprentice's den if you need me."

Inconsistency
August 29th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Whitepaw sighed her head dropping she walked away Mouse-brain the voice had come back. Whitepaw didn't respond this time, she sat down looking through the clearing. You know what? Ok so what do you want? She asked. It didn't respond for a long time Nothing, you mouse-brain, I shouldn't be here but- ah here I am. You made me. No, No I didn't.. Yes you did. Well STOP, I don't think talking to yo- Myself is good. Not really. But you're 'Breaking' is why I'm here get over yourself. Whitepaw narrowed her eyes.

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Flyfur nodded.
"She will be fine, but you don't cover blood in the camp. You let the sand soak it up, get some moss to help if you need it, and get as much of the soaked sand scraped into something to carry it away."
She gently told Darkkit, but she understood he didn't know any better.
"And you drag everything with the blood far, far away from camp. This keeps predators from smelling it and drawing them to camp. Since you're well enough, would you mind helping me with this?"
If it kept him busy and his mind off almost passing out, she was fine with that.

Cougar

stag
August 29th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Flyfur nodded.
"She will be fine, but you don't cover blood in the camp. You let the sand soak it up, get some moss to help if you need it, and get as much of the soaked sand scraped into something to carry it away."
She gently told Darkkit, but she understood he didn't know any better.
"And you drag everything with the blood far, far away from camp. This keeps predators from smelling it and drawing them to camp. Since you're well enough, would you mind helping me with this?"
If it kept him busy and his mind off almost passing out, she was fine with that.

Cougar

Um Ok but cant I not leave camp? *He asked*

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 04:05 PM
_-_-_-_-_-Duplication in progress-_-_-_-_-_-_
_- Slushie -_

Flyfur felt exhausted from what just happened. She trudged up to Goosefury.
"Ugh, I have something to tell you and Lionstar about, uh. Goslingkit and Blizzardsky. Blizzardsky is convinced he needs to teach the kits about pain tolerance exercises. Gosling happened to be his choice. She stepped on a thorn as part of this and reopened an old would of hers and started bleeding. Blizzard has taken her to see Fawnsqueak."
Ugh, even just saying it and recounting what happened made her tired.

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Um Ok but cant I not leave camp? *He asked*
"Yes, that is true, but exceptions can be made if you are accompanied by a competent warrior."
Flyfur glared at Blizzardsky as she emphasized the last few words before turning back to Darkkit.
"If you stay with me this time and don't go out on your own in the future, you won't be in any trouble, I promise you that, but if you wish to be safe, you don't have to leave with me.""
At least she was fairly certain kits could leave camp if they were supervised. It's how they taught their kits to swim.

stag
August 29th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Oh ok,then I'll go with then! *He grabed the sandy grass ball* Lets go! *He longed outside the camp walls even if It was to get rid of something,he'd have to walked next to Flyfur,sure he was limited but he diddnt care* Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Flyfur quirked a brow and went off to find a large enough leaf to scoop the rest up into. She came back and places both the grass and the rest of the sand in and carefully folded it to prevent any from spilling or anything and picked it up, careful that her teeth didn't poke the plant membrane.
She motioned for Darkkit to stay close with her tail and walked out into the territory, keeping her pace to match the kits'.
Cougar
(Next post can be in the territory if you want Dark to be allowed to explore, of you want brief, it could probably stay here)

The Kitty.
August 29th, 2020, 06:53 PM
// Zesty Mango Cougar Rainquail

Goslingkit wriggled about, perhaps in an attempt to motion herself gradually into the enlarging groove of blood. Upon hearing Flyfur's words, she managed out a rasping groan. "But... Sanguine fluid... I want to drink." Her dulled orange eyes - which were shaded evidently over with pain - flickered briefly over to Darkkit as he began to sway and tilt from side to side. Another caw-like gasp: "D-Darkkit, are you alright?"

vellichor
August 29th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Beanpaw

It had been... he wanted to say a half moon since Grizzlybug’s disappearance. And each day, a bit of his hope dwindled and the light in his eyes dimmed. The siamese was currently sitting on the edge of the clearing, vision blurry, stomach sore. Aching to see that familiar fluffy pelt and infectious grin. He curled up. Beanpaw didn’t want to talk, move, anything. What was the point?

If... if Grizz was really... gone, what was the point of anything? He was the only one who really interacted with him. He was like the father Beanpaw never had. He was, to be quite honest, his best friend in the Clan. And now he was gone, and he was just supposed to... move on? Train with Sassafraswhatever like nothing happened?

He was a mess.

[ hope ]

Bread
August 29th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Duckbounce nodded at Lizardpaw. "Lovely day, isn't it? Lovely day for training too." The molly gave out a small smile befofe adjusting herself a but so she was fully facing her apprentice. "So, what moves have you already learned for battling?" The warrior was being a bit gentler in tone and words then she usually would have, as Lizardpaw seemed a but down.

Shadeleaf

The Shadow Flower
August 29th, 2020, 10:20 PM
StonePaw would sit by the side of the clearing, humming a tune under her breath.
She was nostalgic, remembering all her friends from when she was a kit, from when she was good enough, GreenPaw, CottonPaw, CherryKit, KoiPaw.. Oh KoiPaw..

She’d continue to stare into the distance, her dark blue eyes shining.
( Greenleap )

Arie
August 29th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Halfkit squeaked happily as Eelkit hugged her. Her paws wrapped him into her own hug.
Hugs! Hugs were nice. Always nice.
She nodded as he showed her his paws, unscuffed as usual.
"That's good! Inside blood is good blood."
She gave his paw a lick, just to make sure he had no blood taste. Nope! All clear! He was a-ok.
Oh, a papa? Did she have one?
"I don't think I have one, either. But I see mama with golden cat that yells from the rock. They talk sometimes. But I don't think he's my papa?"
She shrugged the best a cat could.
"So I guess neither of us have papa's."
She wasn't upset about it. She's been just fine without him, so why worry? She had everything she needed. Her mama, food and water, shelter, and her bestie Eelkit! She didn't need anything else! Nope!
She was very happy as she was!

Hugs yes! Eelkit liked hugs too. And then the black tabby tom drew back to watch Halfkit inspect his paws. "Inside blood is GREAT! not just good," he agreed with her and a smile started to spread on his face. He liked hanging out with Halfkit, things were always fun with her and well... blood as inside blood stayed as inside blood. Nothing went wrong! And Eelkit was really really happy about that and let out a small giggle as she licked his pad. Putting the paw back to the ground he frowned as Halfkit didn't have a Papa either. Pulling her back into a hug - because hugs were great - he held her tightly. "Golden cat is scary! he yelled at my mama a few times I think! like when we had to learn how to swim!" None of them had papas? That was kinda sad wasn't it? But... he had Halfkit! "Do you know where your Papa went?"

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 11:15 PM
"Golden cat isn't scary! He hasn't yelled at my mama, I mean."
Did she know why he would yell at one cat and not another? Probably.
Would she acknowledge it? No.
"Is not sad. We do just fine without them. I have mom and I have you! No worries."
Why get caught up on who and what they didn't have? It was how you started overthinking and it eventually spiraled out into sadness over everything. She knew very much from experience.
Arie

Shade.
August 30th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Bread

Lizardpaw was sitting calmly.
"Well, I know how to use different types of swipes, How to dodge and how to pin down an opponent. I'm mostly self taught as I've trained as a kit. I have fought in the raid on the warrior's den."she mewed quietly.

Greenleap
August 30th, 2020, 06:03 AM
StonePaw would sit by the side of the clearing, humming a tune under her breath.
She was nostalgic, remembering all her friends from when she was a kit, from when she was good enough, GreenPaw, CottonPaw, CherryKit, KoiPaw.. Oh KoiPaw..

She’d continue to stare into the distance, her dark blue eyes shining.
( Greenleap )
"My goodness!" Greenheart meowed, seeing her old friend. She padded over to her, "Hi, stonepaw!" She meowed.

The Shadow Flower
August 30th, 2020, 06:43 AM
"My goodness!" Greenheart meowed, seeing her old friend. She padded over to her, "Hi, stonepaw!" She meowed.
The gray apprentice would look up, a look of almost shock on her face.
”GreenHeart!
I- it’s been a while..”
She’d pull her tail around herself nervously.
“Remember KoiPaw, and, and CherryKit?!“

Peril
August 30th, 2020, 07:48 AM
+ ILoveLeafpool BILL. +
"Yes, Lionstar"

The tom meowed as he looked at Fallenpaw.

"Yes, let's go. We're going to go check on the tunnels and see for any damage. If there's damage, we'll leave immediately and report it to Lionstar, alright?"
She nodded. She was so excited! It was her first patrol!

Greenleap
August 30th, 2020, 10:33 AM
The gray apprentice would look up, a look of almost shock on her face.
”GreenHeart!
I- it’s been a while..”
She’d pull her tail around herself nervously.
“Remember KoiPaw, and, and CherryKit?!“
"mhm! I do! Why?" She meowed.

dino.
August 30th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Goosefury

[ Rainquail ]

As soon as he heard Goslingkit's name, his head shot up from where he was cleaning his paw. Any news regarding his kid was bound to be news of trouble. And as soon as Blizzardsky entered the picture, his nostrils flared. Blizzardsky! What was that idiot doing with Goslingkit? First licking Goosefury's eyesocket and now making his kid stab herself with thorns! With a growl he rose from his spot and swung toward the medicine den. "Thank you for letting me know," he muttered over his shoulder.

----------

Cicadakit
[ chaton, Romulus ]

Cicadakit was sitting nearby Mothkit. He was always near her, even if he wasn't right next to her, because she seemed nervous of everything and Flyfur wasn't really around to comfort her. His eyes slid over to Waspkit as the other young tom sidled up to them, and he rose to his paws to stride over to his sister and take a seat beside her.

His plan was already to take over for Mothkit. The sound of his voice didn't matter when it came to her - he'd speak for her any day of the week. He touched his nose to her ear, and when he stepped forward and spoke, his voice was soft, yet pitched higher than a usual kit's, and he kept it low. "We can talk," he murmured, peering at Waspkit with curious green eyes. "What's the deal?"

Zero
August 30th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Coastbreeze padded out of the warrior's den with a huge yawn, blinking sleep from his eyes. For a moment, he seemed a bit dazed... and then he remembered what he was doing up so early in the morning. First training session with my new apprentice! He trotted over to the apprentice's den, a large smile already in its usual place, the excitement erasing any traces of sleepiness from his features. "Mosspaw?" He called. "You up and ready to go?"
mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 30th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Mosspaw awakens from his slumber at the call. He blinks his eyes open and looks up, then when he registers Coastbreeze's voice, he smiles. Standing up, he yawns and stretches. Mosspaw carefully tiptoes his way around the other sleeping apprentices until he reaches the entrance. "Hi, Coastbreeze, are we training today," he meows eagerly, voice still scratchy from sleep. Zero

Zero
August 30th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Coastbreeze smiled impossibly larger as Mosspaw exited the warrior's den. "Yup," He meowed. "What do you feel like? Battle training or hunting? Or, I guess even swimming? If you haven't learned quite yet." The tom would be pleased with any choice, he was just excited to get out and about so early in the morning.
mellifluentCurator

Estelle
August 30th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Lotusheart smiled.
"You're right! I'll try and be the best mentor I can!" she meowed fiercely and shrunk back, embarrassed by her own enthusiasm. She was doing great, right? She hoped so, at least. And her friend's words really inspired her. Looking down at him she tilted her head.
"Have you been talking to anyone. Making friends?" she asked. She hadn't seen him in a while and hoped he'd made friends with some cats to keep him company.

[ Just going to transition so it's easier ]

Gingerfrost shrugged at the mention of making friends "not really" he rolled ont his back and glanced at his friend "I did do the fighting portion of me Splashleap's? assessment with her instead of a warrior" and that was about the most social thing he had done the past few moons, aside from visiting Flyfur, but did that really count as making friends? He doubted it. "and you?"

Madelaine
August 30th, 2020, 11:51 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Cottonstrike padded through the camp entrance, having of taking a walk. He had been in a good mood lately and he hoped it last. The white tom settled down in a nice spot and looked around the camp. There were some cats sunning themselves and some cats getting ready to leave.

Confuzzled.Lynx
August 31st, 2020, 12:21 AM
[ Corruptx ]

Dogflame watched Goslingkit's hunter's crouch. The tom shot her a quick smile. "It's great for a kit. Try to put more weight on your hanches" he told the kit. "Here, I'll show you" The warrior meowed, quickly dropping into a crouch, most of his weight on his haunches, tail just hovering over the ground, still. He got back up after a few moments, looking at the she-cat. "Why don't you try again?" he suggested.

Shade.
August 31st, 2020, 02:10 AM
[ Just going to transition so it's easier ]

Gingerfrost shrugged at the mention of making friends "not really" he rolled ont his back and glanced at his friend "I did do the fighting portion of me Splashleap's? assessment with her instead of a warrior" and that was about the most social thing he had done the past few moons, aside from visiting Flyfur, but did that really count as making friends? He doubted it. "and you?"

Lotusheart was ready to answer but was suddenly taken aback as she realized what the answer was.
"Well, ummm, I'm friends with Foxblaze, though she's busy in the nursery. And ummmm, Berryscorch is nice to me, though we haven't really spoken. So, yeah, I guess."

teddy.
August 31st, 2020, 03:23 AM
- fuzzysocks -

Waspkit was... bored. His inflated confidence was once again on the rise as he grew familiar with his new clan, even if the rules were absolutely ridiculous. Why couldn't they bloody hunt frogs? Ridiculous. Waspkit huffed loudly, his scruffy fur fluffing up against his neck like a big cream mane. "HEY, YOU!" He called when he spotted the unnamed apprentice. "Wanna chat!!! I'm so bored," he hummed, trotting over.

fuzzysocks
August 31st, 2020, 03:36 AM
~ @Romulus (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11675) ~

Ruepaw had been lost in her own little world, per usual. This time her nose had been stuck in the ground, observing some small insects skittering about the dark earth.

The apprentice nearly jumped out of her skin when the kit called to her, and when she turned her attention to him her fur was still floofed. Noticing that she was ACTUALLY larger than the kit made her stand a little bit taller, ready to enact the role of 'elder cat'.

She bowed her head politely to the kit and regarded him with a warm expression. "Sure!" Besides, how often did someone directly acknowledge her? Maybe she could even make a friend!

The thought cheered her up a bit, allowing her floofy fur to become a bit less floofed, though still rather floofy as it was in its natural floofy state. Her eyes surveyed the premises, looking for an object of interest. Her smoky eyes settled on a group of warriors in the distance, discussing something under their breath.

Ruepaw's eyes widened in excitement, her paws tip-tapping excitedly. "Oh man, I can't wait to be a warrior one day!"

teddy.
August 31st, 2020, 03:57 AM
The discussion of warriorhood seemed all too... unrealistic. His survival wasn't something Waspkit really believed in. No doubt he'd be dead by his final assessment - or maybe he simply hoped he would? Death was easier to understand then living.

"What'd you hope for a warrior name?" The conversation was boring but at least it was something to do then just... existing. Bleh. "I just can't wait until I can go outta camp alone!! Gonna catch me some juicy little foggos!" Waspkit gushed, tummy aching for a delicious frog or toad.

fuzzysocks

fuzzysocks
August 31st, 2020, 04:02 AM
Ruepaw's eyes darted over in the direction of the leader's den, her heart thumping excitedly in her chest. "I'm sure whatever name Lionstar gives me will be perfect~" Her adoration for the cat was evident in the dripping sweetness of her tone.

She shook her head aggressively at the next sentence, giving Waspkit a questioning look before bursting out into laughter. "What do you have against frogs?"

She lowered herself to the ground before hopping into the air, landing silently thanks to her small size. "Boing." She hopped again, closer to Waspkit. "Boing!"

Romulus

teddy.
August 31st, 2020, 04:16 AM
Why were these two cats so... quiet? So much unlike him and his sister, or dogpaw! They were just so timid, almost. Even the tom cat seemed reluctant and disconnected. Well there was no point in beating about the Bush. "Well I'm your brother!" Waspkit puffed his chest out with pride. "Bumblebellys son from... many moons ago. But I'm back now, kicking and breathing. Flyford said I could stay with you guys until I-I got dad back." A heat flushed under his cheek fur. He loved Flyfur, he had never met a gentler woman in all his life. Well, minus his mum and dad.

It was no doubt a lot to take in but he couldn't be bothered to tell the whole story again about dying and then falling and then suddenly living again? Honestly maybe he should just jump straight to elder considering the stories he had to tell.

Slushie chaton

teddy.
August 31st, 2020, 04:19 AM
Shellkit decided it would be cooler to turn in the air. So she did, and she fell on her back. “Well that didn’t work.” she said with a giggle.

Waspkit snorted loudly with laughter, grinning widely. "That was a bit gay!" He giggled, pouncing onto the other molly with a loud squeak. He sounded like a dogs Chew toy.

teddy.
August 31st, 2020, 04:24 AM
This girl was utterly ditzy. Waspkit couldn't decide if that was cute, funny, or straight up cringe? All three, apparently. "You seem a little queer? Someone drop you on your head as a kitten or something?" Waspkit scoffed.

All this frog talk made his tiny stomach hungry. He shuffled over to the prey pile, picking up a small minnow fish that was just his size. "I'm shadowclan through and through but I bet I'll be the best swimmer this clan has ever seen!' Waspkit had nothing to prove but that wasn't going to stop him declaring his future plans.

fuzzysocks

fuzzysocks
August 31st, 2020, 04:36 AM
Romulus

The comment stung a bit, though Ruepaw let it slide, choosing to ignore it rather than confront her new friend. Maybe he was just teasing her? That's what friends do... right? RIGHT?

A shiver went down her spine at the mention of Shadowclan, causing the fur on her neck to stand up. "What do you mean you're Shadowclan?" She asked tentatively.

ciitrus--fruitz
August 31st, 2020, 06:00 AM
Mosspaw thinks for a second before saying, "Uh, I don't know, maybe hunting? I already know how to swim." He doesn't mention how he's secretly terrified to start battle training, or that he doesn't want to swim after he failed last time he tried. He flicks his ear and looks down at his paws, trying to stifle another yawn. Zero

Jessica1917
August 31st, 2020, 07:43 AM
Basilkit bounds into the clearing. She couldn't wait to become an apprentice! Sure, it would be a while, but she could still look forward to it! "Skyclan sounds cool," she muttered to herself.

Exis
August 31st, 2020, 07:44 AM
Waspkit snorted loudly with laughter, grinning widely. "That was a bit gay!" He giggled, pouncing onto the other molly with a loud squeak. He sounded like a dogs Chew toy.
Shellkit squealed with laughter, “You’re gay!” She said jokingly. As he ounces on her she rolled out of the was and sprang up to get a better position. “Are you trying to fight me! Shellstar?!?” She said loudly but she broke down laughing after a second.

Ziera
August 31st, 2020, 01:17 PM
// soot

Otter slammed a paw to his face, exaggerating playful, self-targeted annoyance. He huffed. "What a mousebrain I am, letting you in on the secret too early!" Ottersplash laughed then, the sound easy and carefree, like it was second nature. "Don't rat me out to Lionstar. I can't be demoted on my first week." He shuddered. "The embarrassment."

Otter's amber eyes sparkled with amusement when Sootpaw played along with the ridiculous scenario. "Rock rescuer, that fits you! Except it kinda sounds like you rescue...ya know, rocks. But we can make it work."

The second time she did it, Otter noticed Soot lick her paw. He frowned. "Did you hurt yourself?" Padding closer, Otter nudged Soot's paw with his nose, checking it over for damage. Sure enough! Little scratches. Small...but they probably stung.

Looking back to Soot, Ottersplash shook his head solemnly. "Alas... the price of rock-rescuing. Constant danger. How about we have Fawnsqueak uh- check you over?"

Exis
August 31st, 2020, 02:39 PM
Foxblaze lounged about in a sunny grassy space. She wondered if she’d ever get back to work. She loved her kits but life was getting boring now that they were older.

(Open)

Zero
August 31st, 2020, 03:55 PM
Mosspaw thinks for a second before saying, "Uh, I don't know, maybe hunting? I already know how to swim." He doesn't mention how he's secretly terrified to start battle training, or that he doesn't want to swim after he failed last time he tried. He flicks his ear and looks down at his paws, trying to stifle another yawn. Zero

Coastbreeze nodded. "That sounds like a plan to me," He chirped without a second thought, knowing they would get to the more exciting stuff like battle training eventually. He just hoped he was able to figure out how to teach him when that time came. Fishing, he could do. It was something he had gotten pretty good at over the moons of his own apprenticeship. "Follow me, then." He meowed, leading the way to the cattail pond.

chaton
August 31st, 2020, 05:26 PM
They almost couldn't believe it. Were they really related? The name Bumblebelly was all too familiar. Reminiscent of a father they never got to meet... it was a bit sad. Perhaps they'd have a chance to meet him someday.

"S-so you know... Flyfur... and Bumblebelly?" Mothkit questioned quietly, still hiding a ways back behind Cicadakit. "I guess... maybe you are nice then... I don't know..." It still didn't really make sense to them. They'd have to (reluctantly) explore this for themself. Working the courage to finally move forward, Mothkit walked up to Waspkit, sniffing tentatively at the kit. "I still don't... g-get it... how do you know... all of this? And... how are you... related?" The kit's ears flattened, looking back to Cicadakit to check if he had any better idea of this whole situation, though it wasn't conclusive in any way... Mothkit walked away, a mixture of frustration and confusion present as they watched Waspkit from a distance, head tilted in endless confusion. This only raised more questions than answers...

Romulus Slushie

Estelle
August 31st, 2020, 06:02 PM
Lotusheart was ready to answer but was suddenly taken aback as she realized what the answer was.
"Well, ummm, I'm friends with Foxblaze, though she's busy in the nursery. And ummmm, Berryscorch is nice to me, though we haven't really spoken. So, yeah, I guess."

Gingerpaw kept quiet for a moment at the mention of his adopted sister, Berryscorch, and rolled onto his stomach. He hadn't thought about it a while but.. "I battled Berryscorch once," he paused for a short moment "she had rather interesting techniques.. Especially for someone who didn't seem like they could be that far into their training at the time" he glanced back at Lotusheart, partially to see if she understood what he was getting at.

Shade.
August 31st, 2020, 11:53 PM
Gingerpaw kept quiet for a moment at the mention of his adopted sister, Berryscorch, and rolled onto his stomach. He hadn't thought about it a while but.. "I battled Berryscorch once," he paused for a short moment "she had rather interesting techniques.. Especially for someone who didn't seem like they could be that far into their training at the time" he glanced back at Lotusheart, partially to see if she understood what he was getting at.

Lotusheart looked at him and the inner workings of her brain clicked. So, Berryscorch was a Dark Forest trainee. She should have known.
"I myself battled her in the apprentice tournament and she defeated me." was all she said aloud.

The Shadow Flower
September 1st, 2020, 12:59 AM
"mhm! I do! Why?" She meowed.
StonePaw would flinch, maybe she shouldn’t have brought it up.
”Oh uh, I was just feeling nostalgic.”

Ziera
September 1st, 2020, 04:10 AM
// Dipper

Ottersplash was in one of his good moods—the kind he got right before doing something spontaneous. His fur prickled with anticipation of something. That was, until some cat asked if he wouldn’t mind going on an unofficial hunting patrol, cause the fresh kill pile needed some love. He had several ideas of how to spend the nice, sunny afternoon—but hunting wasn’t one of them.

Eh—whatever. Otter could still salvage it; making the best of things was what he did best. For instance. It wasn’t exactly rebelling to, ya know, hunt in a location he wanted to hunt in, right? Say—Lionsbeach? And it wasn’t a bad thing to bring another cat he enjoyed being around. Why would it be? As long as they spent some of their time hunting, who cared how fun the trip was?

When he was ready to leave, Otter emerged from the warrior’s den. He watched cats come and go in the clearing, trying to decide which one he wanted to spend an afternoon alongside.

After a moment of searching, Ottersplash caught sight of Frozenpaw. Hmmm. That could be interesting. Otter hadn’t talked much with them, so he didn’t really have a good read on their personality yet. But—wasn’t that the fun of it? Spontaneity? Going with your gut feeling? Whatever they ended up being like, Otter was optimistic he’d be able to match their energy. Sometimes it just took the right icebreaker, or maybe a ridiculous joke thrown in for good measure and boom: new friend.

Ottersplash scanned the clearing around them, cautious only till it was pretty clear Lionstar wouldn’t like… jump out of a bush or something in protest. Then? He decided to just go for it. If they weren’t comfortable, Frozenaw could just tell him, and that would be fine. But besides the whole being spontaneous thing, it would be kinda nice to know them a little more.

“Hey there, Frozenpaw!” Ottersplash padded towards them with a wide grin on his face. Despite the two being pretty much acquaintances, his tone was warm and carefree, as if he was talking to a good friend. Sunlight sparkled in Otter’s honey-eyes when he raised a cat-brow. “Up for a little adventure? As in hunting. I'd get too bored if I went alone.”

teddy.
September 1st, 2020, 09:09 AM
Romulus

The comment stung a bit, though Ruepaw let it slide, choosing to ignore it rather than confront her new friend. Maybe he was just teasing her? That's what friends do... right? RIGHT?

A shiver went down her spine at the mention of Shadowclan, causing the fur on her neck to stand up. "What do you mean you're Shadowclan?" She asked tentatively.

He dragged the tiny minnow over towards wherever the apprentice was bouncing about next. He wondered if mentioning ones lineage was even that big of a deal? Waspkit bit his lip. "Well yeah, I mean what I said. I'm pure Shadowclan!" And proudly so. He decided to leave the last part out.

teddy.
September 1st, 2020, 09:35 AM
Shellkit squealed with laughter, “You’re gay!” She said jokingly. As he ounces on her she rolled out of the was and sprang up to get a better position. “Are you trying to fight me! Shellstar?!?” She said loudly but she broke down laughing after a second.

"Hell yeah I'm gay!" Truth be told, Waspkit didn't even know what gay meant. He knew Bumblebelly was that but otherwise? Clueless. In a matter of seconds the small kit was suddenly a fluffy ball of energied fuzz. "I, Waspstar, challenge you to a fight!"

Exis
September 1st, 2020, 09:43 AM
"Hell yeah I'm gay!" Truth be told, Waspkit didn't even know what gay meant. He knew Bumblebelly was that but otherwise? Clueless. In a matter of seconds the small kit was suddenly a fluffy ball of energied fuzz. "I, Waspstar, challenge you to a fight!"
Shellkit laughed so hard her sides hurt, “Ok then I’ll be gay with you.” He said through the last of the giggles. She vaguely knew it meant you liked boys.

She quickly reared up and tried to stomp on Waspstar “You won’t win!” She tried to growl but it came out as more of a squeak.

panchiko
September 1st, 2020, 02:31 PM
// elysian
he was bored. boredom wasn't good. well, it was good, because boredom not being good would be mean towards boredom, but boredom wasn't.. interesting. which was the whole point of boredom, but whateverrrr. glancing around the clearing, dayheart's green eyes landed on a certain beanpaw. beanie!!! he remembered the lad from when they'd done those camp expansions!! but.. why did he look so.. 'blah'?? dayheart couldn't let beanpaw be 'eh' without him. nope!

walking over, dayheart took a seat in front of the apprentice, reaching over to aim a few pats at beanpaw's head. "beanpaw! hi beanpaw!" dayheart offered a bright smile before glancing at the ground. "so," pause -- how would he go about this? "erm," another pause -- he didn't want to come off too strong, y'know? "what's got ya.." more awkward pausing - dayheart had to make sure he didn't make beanpaw any 'blah'-er. "-- lookin' so.. un-okay??" dayheart finished his question, looking at the apprentice curiously.

"y'know what, don''t tell me if you don't wanna! but i have an idea!!! do you want a hug??? of course, it's perfectly fine if you don't want a hug, because hugs are.. well, i don't know, hugs are hugs, maybe you aren't touchy touchy, or maybe you'd prefer a pat, because pats are just as lovely as hugs, only less touchy touchy, but hugs are warmer and usually more comforting, but maybe pats are still better, and i don't know if you like pats over hugs or hugs over pats or pats over pats or hugs over hugs or or or something i don't know, or you could just have my moral support with no hugs or pats because maybe you don't want either, or maybe you don't want my moral support either in which case, i'm sorry but you're always going to have my moral support!" dayheart rambled, panting as he talked on with a lack of breath in his lungs.... oops.

Ziera
September 1st, 2020, 02:54 PM
// StealthWarrior

Stormtalon hadn't fully processed that he was Bluepaw's mentor. Even as he waited for his apprentice to arrive on their first day of training, it felt strange. He'd avoided this for so long. How did Lionstar finally catch him? Storm knew it wasn't personal, obviously. And yet-- he wished the RiverClan leader never put this responsibility on him. Someone else would've been a better fit, ask any cat.

Unfortunately, following that line of thought was like following a bunny trail: pointless, unless you were WindClan. It didn't matter what he wanted or didn't want. Lionstar named him a mentor, the apprentice was his responsibility, and whether he liked it or not- Storm would ensure Bluepaw acquired the proper training needed to advance. It was as simple as that. No use complaining about it.

Storm flicked his tabby tail, scanning the clearing. He was early, of course. Bluepaw had a good amount of time yet to arrive without being late. The sleek river-cat sat calmly on his haunches, mouth closed, sharp green eyes observant while he waited. He savored the bit of calm before the storm of questions, excitement and energy sure to come. Perhaps Storm would stop by the nursery after training and tell Brightkit all about it.

~RooRoo~
September 1st, 2020, 03:56 PM
Wavepaw looked around, bored. Wanting some action.

Inconsistency
September 1st, 2020, 05:41 PM
[Private] Redtalon.
Frostpaw had crept behind the nursery slowly wondering if Brightkit had come. She sat down licking her paw for a minute all of the blind moves she had trained herself, flashed through her mind. A cat maybe taking advantage of her blindness and heading for her back, she would jump up and down roll on her back, and if water near by, swim. If they try to sneak up on her, because she had been also training her sense's and the ground movements she would spin around jump at them and nip them, perhaps if they pin her down she would play dead? And more of her moves popped into her mind, daydreaming waiting for brightkit. { Redtalon. }

~Berry~
September 1st, 2020, 05:44 PM
Dovepaw saw Wavepaw.
Hey Wavepaw! What are you doing?
I am bored since Leopardpaw is out training. ~RooRoo~

Wings
September 1st, 2020, 08:05 PM
Shellkit cocked her head to the side, “No why would I?” She asked. She hadn’t really spoken to her mom much and felt a little clueless.
-Bristlekit-

Bristlekit kept on walking now, "it doesn't matter. Now why don't you go run off or something. What ever annoying sisters do." He mumbled. The red she was always so annoying.

StealthWarrior
September 1st, 2020, 08:38 PM
Bluepaw padded across the clearing, she hadn't wanted to be late for her training session with Stormtalon, so she had come early. To her surprise, Bluepaw spotted her new mentor, it seemed that he had come earlier than her. Walked faster across the clearing to Stormtalon, she greeted him, "Hi! What are we going to practice first?"
Redtalon

Ziera
September 2nd, 2020, 04:10 AM
// TheShadowAnimal

Brightkit spotted Frostpaw sitting behind the nursery, licking at one of her paws with her back facing him. She was a whole, full-fledged apprentice now! Brightkit’s little heart thrummed with such deep pride in his friend. He knew, he just knew that Frost would become one of the greatest warriors RiverClan ever had. She just needed to do some training first- and then... so much was possible.

He was particularly excited for today. Not just cause Frost promised to teach him some extra cool fight-in-the-dark moves (though that was supercoolandhewasready,) but because he got to see Frost again, too!

Presently Bright almost called out to Frost, but before he did, the little soot puffball felt a wave of playful inspiration. Maybe he could test Frozenpaw’s skills! Instead of introducing his arrival, Bright decided to crouch low, his belly fur rustling the dirt while he inched forward as carefully as possible. His tail swished back and forth, and soon his haunches did the same, until the black tom-kit was only a few tail lengths away from Frostpaw.

Would she notice before he pounced on her?

Ziera
September 2nd, 2020, 04:24 AM
// StealthWarrior

Stormtalon was both disappointed and somewhat pleased that Bluepaw was an early riser. It meant he had to socialize earlier than planned, but. Well. Her arrival before the sun was properly up showed initiative, and he could appreciate that.

“Good morning, Bluepaw. Welcome to your first day of training,” Stormtalon mewed calmly, his tone level like still water. “Today isn’t about practice so much as it’s about knowing your territory. I will show you each of the borders, introduce you to our hunting grounds, and maybe if we have time—lionsbeach. Your task is to begin familiarizing yourself with the different sights, sounds, and most importantly, scents of each location.”

Storm scanned the clearing a moment before his green eyes settled back onto his apprentice. “It’s a bit early—but if you want to get started, we can leave now.”

Abyssopelagic
September 2nd, 2020, 06:15 AM
Hugs yes! Eelkit liked hugs too. And then the black tabby tom drew back to watch Halfkit inspect his paws. "Inside blood is GREAT! not just good," he agreed with her and a smile started to spread on his face. He liked hanging out with Halfkit, things were always fun with her and well... blood as inside blood stayed as inside blood. Nothing went wrong! And Eelkit was really really happy about that and let out a small giggle as she licked his pad. Putting the paw back to the ground he frowned as Halfkit didn't have a Papa either. Pulling her back into a hug - because hugs were great - he held her tightly. "Golden cat is scary! he yelled at my mama a few times I think! like when we had to learn how to swim!" None of them had papas? That was kinda sad wasn't it? But... he had Halfkit! "Do you know where your Papa went?"
Halfkit held Eelkit tighter, rubbing her little head against him. She didn't think golden cat was scary. In fact, she was sure he actually got along decently with her mom.
Then again, her mom was pretty awesome.
"Nope! I think mom said he left after he helped her give birth to us."
But why wait for them and leave? Did he leave because he didn't like what he saw? Or did he not really want them, but wanted to support mama until then?
Who knows! Certainly not Halfkit!

Arie

Exis
September 2nd, 2020, 06:50 AM
-Bristlekit-

Bristlekit kept on walking now, "it doesn't matter. Now why don't you go run off or something. What ever annoying sisters do." He mumbled. The red she was always so annoying.
Shellkit shook her head, “No I really want to hang out with you! Do you want to play a game?” She asked bouncing beside him as he walked. She liked bouncing. Bouncing was fun.

gs29513
September 2nd, 2020, 10:43 AM
Splashleap paused next to Cheetahfang. Do any apprentices want to train? she called. Cheetahfang's apprentice wasn't around as far as she could tell, so they were open. Hopefully SOME apprentices would take the opportunity for some training! Should we do hunting, or battle training? she mewed softly to Cheetahfang. (OPEN) Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 2nd, 2020, 10:46 AM
Splashleap paused next to Cheetahfang. Do any apprentices want to train? she called. Cheetahfang's apprentice wasn't around as far as she could tell, so they were open. Hopefully SOME apprentices would take the opportunity for some training! Should we do hunting, or battle training? she mewed softly to Cheetahfang. (OPEN) Neon Lights
"Hunting"

gs29513
September 2nd, 2020, 10:48 AM
Alright. We can take anyone who shows up to Cattail pond. Splashleap mewed. Maybe we can find another dirt fish. she perked up, licking her lips in remembrance of that fish. Gosh, that thing had tasted GOOD! Hopefully some apprentice would show up. It wasn't like there weren't about a hundred running around this place. Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 2nd, 2020, 10:49 AM
Alright. We can take anyone who shows up to Cattail pond. Splashleap mewed. Maybe we can find another dirt fish. she perked up, licking her lips in remembrance of that fish. Gosh, that thing had tasted GOOD! Hopefully some apprentice would show up. It wasn't like there weren't about a hundred running around this place. Neon Lights
"Sure that works"

Mango
September 2nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Cottonstrike padded through the camp entrance, having of taking a walk. He had been in a good mood lately and he hoped it last. The white tom settled down in a nice spot and looked around the camp. There were some cats sunning themselves and some cats getting ready to leave.
Fennelheart saw Cottonstrike in the clearing and quietly padded over to him,” Mind if I sit here?” she asked giving him a smile. The two hadn’t gotten along the greatest, but she still wanted to make amends but she never really could figure out how to so she just sat in silence.

Roseleader
September 2nd, 2020, 11:54 AM
Blind RosePaw walks up to SplashLeap and CheetahFang and says Could I come train? gs29513 Neon Lights

Silverclover
September 2nd, 2020, 11:55 AM
Mosspaw and Claypaw both nodded quickly
BILL.

Festive Neon
September 2nd, 2020, 11:56 AM
Blind RosePaw walks up to SplashLeap and CheetahFang and says Could I come train? gs29513 Neon Lights
"Sure"

Roseleader
September 2nd, 2020, 12:17 PM
RosePaw says Okay!

StealthWarrior
September 2nd, 2020, 12:19 PM
// StealthWarrior

Stormtalon was both disappointed and somewhat pleased that Bluepaw was an early riser. It meant he had to socialize earlier than planned, but. Well. Her arrival before the sun was properly up showed initiative, and he could appreciate that.

“Good morning, Bluepaw. Welcome to your first day of training,” Stormtalon mewed calmly, his tone level like still water. “Today isn’t about practice so much as it’s about knowing your territory. I will show you each of the borders, introduce you to our hunting grounds, and maybe if we have time—lionsbeach. Your task is to begin familiarizing yourself with the different sights, sounds, and most importantly, scents of each location.”

Storm scanned the clearing a moment before his green eyes settled back onto his apprentice. “It’s a bit early—but if you want to get started, we can leave now.”

"Yes please." Bluepaw said, "I would prefer to leave now." it was hard to contain her excitement, but it was early and she didn't want to give anyone a headache

gs29513
September 2nd, 2020, 01:07 PM
Why don't we wait a tiny bit for to see if anyone else wants to come. Splashleap suggested. She really hoped someone else would come, as it always seemed to make training easier to have the same number of warriors as apprentices, or more apprentices. Too many warriors just got confusing. That was why she had her boot camp by herself. Roseleader Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 2nd, 2020, 01:08 PM
Why don't we wait a tiny bit for to see if anyone else wants to come. Splashleap suggested. She really hoped someone else would come, as it always seemed to make training easier to have the same number of warriors as apprentices, or more apprentices. Too many warriors just got confusing. That was why she had her boot camp by herself. Roseleader Neon Lights
"Ok that works"

Roseleader
September 2nd, 2020, 01:21 PM
Okay. gs29513 Neon Lights