PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Clearing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Well..

Buckfrost wasn't too sure how he wanted to go about this, but he did know it needed to be done. Unlike a good portion of their Clan-mates he was never one to just up and disappear, and.. besides, he couldn't do that to his sons.

So here he was, feeling awkward as he lingered in the clearing until he caught sight of Fawnsqueak. Crossing the clearing, he was gentle in his approach of his youngest. "Fawnsqueak, can we talk for a moment?"

He'd wait a moment before continuing. "I'm leaving RiverClan. It's uh, not permanent-- of course, I'll be returning sometime. But for right now I just.. kinda want to get a break from the Clan scene and explore again." And perhaps, look into finding some of the missing cats. It'd do the Clan good to figure out where some of their lost had gone off to.

[ Dipper ]

wolfie
April 13th, 2020, 03:22 AM
S-oft
Silvershade had a bundle of colored flowers, they were sorting them very intensely. Considering they had missed out on den expansions, having getting distracted-- they still wanted to decorate the dens. Though, they were struggling. They didn't know what to pick!

Silvershade let out a sigh, however as an cat would walk past them-- "Hey!" They called out, hopping to their paws. They carefully stepped over the pile before speed-walking to the cat. Silvershade hesitated for a moment, eyes flickering over.. Oh! Koistream. "Heyyyy!! Hey, hey, so. So. I need your help, it's a very special job. I need you to be like.. my advisor. For a second, so come. Come, " Silvershade hastily explained, their fluffy tail gesturing to their flower pile. The tom seemed like he knew his decoration

teddy.
April 13th, 2020, 03:42 AM
S-oft
Silvershade had a bundle of colored flowers, they were sorting them very intensely. Considering they had missed out on den expansions, having getting distracted-- they still wanted to decorate the dens. Though, they were struggling. They didn't know what to pick!

Silvershade let out a sigh, however as an cat would walk past them-- "Hey!" They called out, hopping to their paws. They carefully stepped over the pile before speed-walking to the cat. Silvershade hesitated for a moment, eyes flickering over.. Oh! Koistream. "Heyyyy!! Hey, hey, so. So. I need your help, it's a very special job. I need you to be like.. my advisor. For a second, so come. Come, " Silvershade hastily explained, their fluffy tail gesturing to their flower pile. The tom seemed like he knew his decoration

Koistream would've likely ignored them but once he got a proper glimpse of the cat beckoning him over, his ears were stood to attention. "Any job I have is a special job," Koistream offered Silvershade a rather cheeky wink before he realised the flowers in front of them were the main focus.

"An advisor for flowers?" He couldn't help but to voice his thoughts out loud as he sat opposite the pile, his green-blue eyes racking over the colours, "They're as cute as you, Silvershade. How can I help?" Koistream hummed, his expression bright and eager.

Blazepaw
April 13th, 2020, 04:09 AM
[[ oops i forgot about this ]]

"Your whereabouts concern me," Lionstar allowed his voice to rumble into a growl, "because you were a Clan-mate and now you've come back after going missing for a considerable amount of time. Raccoontail has been gone for a little over a half-moon.."

He took a step to close the distance between them, muzzle tight in a frown. "Now where have you been?"

|| No worries! ||

Snowpaw snorted, his uneasiness for Raccontail quickly evaporating into inexistence.
"I wouldn’t give a mousetail if you sent me away, this clan has done nothing for me!" He snarled, not moving a whiskers length away as the leader’s hot breath landed on his face. Perhaps Raccontail had grown tired of his rule.
"Beyond the cliff pass," he glared, his fur bristling along his spine. "If that’ll make you shut up."

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 04:17 AM
"Then go back there." Lionstar was unwavering, unfazed by the tickle of his breath. "Since the Clan hasn't done anything for you, leave. And don't come back."

This wasn't a request, either. Lionstar wouldn't waste his time with a child who was not only disrespectful, but stupid.

[ EternalShadows ]

Moon Lily
April 13th, 2020, 05:53 AM
Blissie Bliss

Hickoryblaze padded through the mouth of the brambles, entering the large clearing of a camp. He'd been hunting, and has enjoyed himself for the first time in weeks. He had a whole, elaborate plan that he was going to take this large trout, and take it to Moonrise. After all, she had said he could meet her at the border, right? Or maybe that was just him pretending things again. But still! Moonrise was alive, and safe! He was so, so happy, and nothing could quench his mood. Passing cats as he approached the prey pile, he wondered how he would be able to sneak the fish out of camp. It would look quite questionable... He glanced towards the edge of the clearing, and there. Wait, holy Starclan! Moonrise?! He dropped the fish in shock, then hurtled over to his mate. He smiled widely, eyes gleaming with joy.
"Moonrise- you're here! How, why? But..." He was cut off in his happy state. Nuzzling her gently, he sighed.

FuzzyRatto
April 13th, 2020, 08:30 AM
She found Lightstreaks remarks about Bitterthorn valid, but proceeded to answer their question,” We typically talk about the apprentices who are doing apprentice duties, sometimes laugh about what they got in trouble for, or how desperate they are to please, like I sometimes laugh about Petuniapaw, who addresses me as Miss Bubblingbee, and refers to Lionstar as Mister Lionstar,” she giggled at that apprentice slightly.

"Ah. Is that a twoleg thing?" Lightstreak said, smiling. "Do tell me-is it nice having the apprentices do many things for you? Or do they just provide amusement?"

teddy.
April 13th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Bumblebelly stretched out across the clearing floor as he woke from his slumber by the medical den, the throbbing in his head was beginning to ease away with each passing night. His attention was turned from his bruised body to his newly assigned apprentice. He approached Ravenmist-- Ravenpaw with a bright, encouraging smile. Perhaps emotional training would be his talent? They'll soon find out. "Ravenpaw," Bumblebelly called out. He approached, a slight limp to his step.

TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 13th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Ravenpaw snapped her attention to the limping tom, her gaze clouded. "Yes? Oh, wait, shoot your hurt-" She dashed over to the injured warrior, lending them her shoulder. "Ready to brave my recklessness and lies?"

S-oft

Mango
April 13th, 2020, 12:32 PM
"Ah. Is that a twoleg thing?" Lightstreak said, smiling. "Do tell me-is it nice having the apprentices do many things for you? Or do they just provide amusement?"
She shrugged,” I figure, I know Petuniapaw was clan born, she says her mama taught her to say that.” She replied,” It’s a mix.” She responded.

Loon
April 13th, 2020, 01:20 PM
StonePaw would think a moment. Let’s start with the Warrior’s Den. This is where the warriors sleep, and over here is the apprentice den, where we stay! She’d wait to see if she had anything to say.

Loonpaw peeked into the Warriors den curiously, blinking in the dim light and watching the sleeping forms of the warriors. She would be sleeping there one day... Loonpaw shook her head out and followed Stonepaw to the apprentice's den and felt a smile crack across her face, and couldn't help her tail lifting straight up in excitement.
"Wow! All this for us?" She chuckled, nudging Stonepaw playfully.

teddy.
April 13th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Ravenpaw snapped her attention to the limping tom, her gaze clouded. "Yes? Oh, wait, shoot your hurt-" She dashed over to the injured warrior, lending them her shoulder. "Ready to brave my recklessness and lies?"

S-oft

A loud, warm chuckle rolled from Bumblebelly as he sat down in a quieter part of the clearing with her, "Trust me, I'm aware I'm hurt!" He hummed playfully, black ears perked forwards. "Now... Tell me about your childhood?"

The Shadow Flower
April 13th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Loonpaw peeked into the Warriors den curiously, blinking in the dim light and watching the sleeping forms of the warriors. She would be sleeping there one day... Loonpaw shook her head out and followed Stonepaw to the apprentice's den and felt a smile crack across her face, and couldn't help her tail lifting straight up in excitement.
"Wow! All this for us?" She chuckled, nudging Stonepaw playfully.
Don’t worry, there’s plenty of other apprentices we have to share it with. She’d flick her tail to show that they should keep going. This is the fresh kill pile, where we put prey for the clan to eat, and this is the nursery where the kits and queens stay. Shed peek inside to look at the kits, some of them were actually her friends.

duckie
April 13th, 2020, 03:10 PM
The tom stood still and brought his front paws closer together as the Deputy stepped forwards. Narrowing his eyes. Although he had seen the tom around camp he'd never actually met him personally...he was a little shorter than he thought.

Gentlethunder kept his deadpan expression as he spoke. "We're starting to help with patching their camp back up. The majority of the Windclanners seemed to make it back on once piece." he stated, letting his shoulders relax a little bit.

Sootflare

Sootflare nodded at the report, his own expression looking rather unenthused. It wasn't so much that he wasn't interested to hear what Gentle had to say - hardly so, it was WindClan. He could only pretend to be disinterested in that clan's wellbeing - no, he was only trying to maintain a professional appearance as a deputy should. It would only bring this loyalty into question if he was hanging on Gentlethunder's every word to hear news of WindClan.

"That's good. Is that... all?" he meowed - it seemed a bit much to take the trip all the way back just for that.

chaton
April 13th, 2020, 04:12 PM
- BILL. Eli.draws.sometimes -

Leafbreeze's ears perked at the quiet thanks of Traveler, she gave a friendly smile back to acknowledge that she heard, and then continued on the path to the clearing. Eventually reaching the tunnel that separated the clearing and territory, she led the outsider through slowly, as not to raise too much concern among her clanmates.

Seeking out Lionstar in particular, she padded up anxiously to the leader.

"Er, hello Lionstar. I've got an outsider with me who wishes to speak to you about joining RiverClan." With her words, she signaled for Traveler to step up beside her. She could only hope this would go well as she padded nervously in place.

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 04:25 PM
- BILL. Eli.draws.sometimes -

Leafbreeze's ears perked at the quiet thanks of Traveler, she gave a friendly smile back to acknowledge that she heard, and then continued on the path to the clearing. Eventually reaching the tunnel that separated the clearing and territory, she led the outsider through slowly, as not to raise too much concern among her clanmates.

Seeking out Lionstar in particular, she padded up anxiously to the leader.

"Er, hello Lionstar. I've got an outsider with me who wishes to speak to you about joining RiverClan." With her words, she signaled for Traveler to step up beside her. She could only hope this would go well as she padded nervously in place.

Before walking through the tunnel, Traveler examined the tunnel and the clearing. Once she heard Leafbreeze call her in, she walked slowly into the clearing. She quietly greeted the cat who Leafbreeze was speaking with. The pain in her paw was getting to be to much now, and every step sent waves of pain through her leg, causing her to visibly since with every step.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 04:37 PM
"Do you?" Lionstar raised his brow at Leafbreeze before his gaze came to rest on the limping she-cat. There was.. something off about her, and he wasn't sure what.

"Well, Leafbreeze-- you're excused, if you wish to go. As for you-- why do you want to join RiverClan?"

[ starshooter, Eli.draws.sometimes ]

FuzzyRatto
April 13th, 2020, 04:43 PM
She shrugged,” I figure, I know Petuniapaw was clan born, she says her mama taught her to say that.” She replied,” It’s a mix.” She responded.

"If she says it politely, she must mean respect. If she says it rudely, she must mean it as an insult. It seems to be polite, though... Maybe it's honorary? Anyways, I've heard her talk, and she seems to be a polite cat."

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 04:56 PM
"Do you?" Lionstar raised his brow at Leafbreeze before his gaze came to rest on the limping she-cat. There was.. something off about her, and he wasn't sure what.

"Well, Leafbreeze-- you're excused, if you wish to go. As for you-- why do you want to join RiverClan?"

[ starshooter, Eli.draws.sometimes ]

Traveler gulped, watching Leafbreeze. She looked at Lionstar uncertainly, "I was a loner, and a group of twolegs found me and took me away. They pinned me down one some sort of weird rock and ripped out the claws on my front paw." Traveler sucked in a shaky breath and showed to bloodied paw to Lionstar, "When they were about to do the same to my other paws, I scratched them with my other front paw. Luckily, I was able to run away from their nest, and I panicked and ran into the forest. There, I met Leafbreeze. I want to join because I have nowhere else to go, if I go back to my old home, they might find me again and hurt me even more. Please! I need to stay here! I promise I can contribute to the clan! Just, please, let me stay!" Traveler pleaded, her small body shaking as she recounted the memory.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Eeeyuck!

Yeah, TMI. Lionstar didn't really want to know how she got her claws stolen and had to fight her way to freedom. He was a little concerned about the bleeding, though.. "Look-- you can join, but here's the deal. First thing you'll be doing is heading to the medicine cat den so Otterstone can check on your paw.

"Once she's given you the OK, I'll be putting you on light apprentice duties until it heals up, then you'll be going into heavier training to make you warrior material. You will be receiving an apprentice name-- well, what's your name, actually?"

[ Eli.draws.sometimes ]

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Eeeyuck!

Yeah, TMI. Lionstar didn't really want to know how she got her claws stolen and had to fight her way to freedom. He was a little concerned about the bleeding, though.. "Look-- you can join, but here's the deal. First thing you'll be doing is heading to the medicine cat den so Otterstone can check on your paw.

"Once she's given you the OK, I'll be putting you on light apprentice duties until it heals up, then you'll be going into heavier training to make you warrior material. You will be receiving an apprentice name-- well, what's your name, actually?"

[ Eli.draws.sometimes ]

"Thank you so much" Traveler gave a sigh of relief, "my name is Traveler."

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Traveler.. hm.

No, that would simply not do. "Here, go speak to Otterstone and have her check on your paw." He nodded toward the direction of the medicine cat den, indicating which one it was with his tail. "Let her know I sent you.

"Once you're done in there, I ask you attend the Clan meeting I'm holding later today. When you arrive I'll announce your joining and give you your new name and mentor."

[ Mumble ]

Mango
April 13th, 2020, 05:49 PM
"If she says it politely, she must mean respect. If she says it rudely, she must mean it as an insult. It seems to be polite, though... Maybe it's honorary? Anyways, I've heard her talk, and she seems to be a polite cat."
Bubblingbee nodded,” A bit too polite in my opinion.” She grunted

duckie
April 13th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Bitterthorn - Taken

Bitterthorn lounged in the sun just outside of the elder's den, taking in the sun and relishing every second spent away from Bubblingbee. It truly was a wonder how such a disgruntled and unpleasant feline managed to keep such a bright and welcoming name. One of the world's many mysteries, they supposed. A small shake of their head pushed away those thoughts. Who would want to waste this wonderful day pondering about that old bat? Certainly not Bitterthorn. No - this was going to be a nice day. Quiet. Calm. Absolutely no bickering to ruin their day.

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Traveler.. hm.

No, that would simply not do. "Here, go speak to Otterstone and have her check on your paw." He nodded toward the direction of the medicine cat den, indicating which one it was with his tail. "Let her know I sent you.

"Once you're done in there, I ask you attend the Clan meeting I'm holding later today. When you arrive I'll announce your joining and give you your new name and mentor."

[ Mumble ]

The pain was getting to be too much, so Traveler needed to get to Otterstone as soon as she could. She nodded in thanks to Lionstar and limped of to the medicine cats den.

Wings
April 13th, 2020, 07:05 PM
( Last chance to get Honeywhisker in for the patrol! :Grimm: )
The partly ginger she had been waiting for Honeywhisker but, the she never came. Padding up to Sootflare, her tail flicked just above the ground. "Honeywhisker hasn't shown up yet and I can't just patrol the boarder alone. Sooo, would you be interested in coming on the patrol with me?" She really hoped the deputy would say yes because she didn't feel like running into a ThunderClan patrol on her own.
shortstack

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 07:11 PM
With Vixen hopefully in tow, Firehawk trotted into the clearing and paused. "Lionstar! We have another cat who would like to join the Clan. He's um, a kit--"

"I can see that, Firehawk." Lionstar's visibly displeased gaze was on him, but it brightened at the sight of Vixen.

"Alright, so you want to join RiverClan." Lionstar stepped toward Vixen, gaze sweeping over him. "Why is that? It's uncommon for kits to be wandering alone."

Firehawk shuffled his paws. "His mother--"

"I wasn't talking to you, Firehawk. I was talking to him." Lionstar nodded toward Vixen.

[ Lynxpaw ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 13th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Vixen looked up at the cat in front of him and Firehawk."My-My mother... A badger killed her" He he murmured to the golden tabby tom, who Firehawk had called Lionstar. "I don't have anywhere else to go" He explained to Lionstar. He shifted his gaze to his black paws.
BILL.

dionysus
April 13th, 2020, 08:41 PM
shortstack
Creekrunner trotted into camp at the head of the patrol and looked around for the deputy to report. Sootflare?” He called, choosing to sit near the entrance to camp and wait for Sootflare to find him. There was very little to report, but Creekrunner knew he had to give a report anyway. He simply hoped to give the all clear quickly and go back to helping fix the apprentice’s den.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Hmm. Okay.

"I will allow you to join, Vixen.. but we'll need to do something about your name. Normally I'd allow a cat to keep Vixen as their prefix but unfortunately.. that is a term specific to a female fox, and you are a tom." Lionstar frowned. He wouldn't have minded in other circumstances but it appeared Vixen met none of those.

"How about Dogkit? Dog foxes are male foxes, and it should keep the same fox-theme going."

[ Lynxpaw ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 13th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Vixen looked up at Lionstar. "I don't really mind what my name is" He told Lionstar. He waited patiently for the next instructions, sitting next to Firehawk.
While he waited he quickly glanced around at his surroundings and then returned his attention to Lionstar.

BILL.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 09:29 PM
"Perfect. From this day forward, you'll be Dogkit. Welcome to RiverClan.

"Firehawk can show you to the nursery. Sugarapple or Flyfur will likely be taking care of you-- they have a habit of adopting kits." Lionstar nodded to both of them. "I'll be mentioning you during the Clan meeting, but because I think you need some rest I won't make you attend."

Firehawk dipped his head, looking over at Dogkit. "Are you ready to meet one of the queens?"

[ Lynxpaw ]

Exis
April 13th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Foxpaw walked around the clearing before settling into a sunny patch to watch the clan.

(Open to whoever)

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 13th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Dogkit looked up at Firehawk, bubbling with excitement."Yes! Let's go Firehawk"He purred happily. He looked up at Firehawk. "Will I still see you around the camp?" He asked him. He waited for Firehawk to reply.
BILL.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 09:40 PM
"Of course." Firehawk led him in the direction of the nursery, but paused at the sight of Foxpaw. "You can pester her in a moment, Dogkit-- but over there is Foxpaw!" Another fox clone, something that amused Firehawk immensely. "Let's head in, and you'll have free reign soon once you've met at least one of the queens."

[ Lynxpaw ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 13th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Dogkit follow Firehawk. Firehawk pointed out who was Foxpaw. He made a note to go pester her later."Okay" Dogkit replied excitedly. He couldn't wait to meet the queens. He wondered what they were like.
BILL.

Exis
April 13th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Foxpaw glared slightly at Firehawk for putting the kit up to pester her. Oh hush up you need the company her inner voice said and she flopped down and awaited her mentor's next calling. Until she was free to do nothing. How fun

Socks
April 13th, 2020, 09:53 PM
( open )

Peachkit stepped out into the clearing with her tail and head held high, glancing around for some cat to play with her. She'd recently seen a few apprentices practising battle moves and was up for some play fighting, but she needed someone to be her partner. No doubt every cat was far too frightened by her strength so she'd have to go easy on them.

Wings
April 13th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Mothdusk trotted out of the warrior's den. It felt good to have an apprentice again also, the warmth of dawn felt good on her pelt. Padded near the apprentice den, she stuck her head in. "Lampreypaw, training. Now." She waved her tail as she pulled her head out of the den and padded over to the camp exit, she couldn't help but smile. This was going to be so much fun!
Salt

RAT KING
April 13th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Popping their head up from their nest, they said nothing as they hopped to their paws and padded after their new mentor Mothdusk. They didn't talk much on the best of days so it wasn't surprising. They looked at the she-cat questioningly as if to ask if they were doing hunting or battle training that day. Lampreypaw eyed their mentor eagerly.
Wings

nykyrian
April 13th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Raising an invisible eyebrow at his best friend Mossypaw scooped a paw full of dirt and 'accidentally' let it fall all over her flank. Causing the black fur to turn dusty and dark grey. "Whoops." A smirk formed itself on his calico features as he also stuck his tongue out at the molly playfully.
Suit yourself, if that's how you want to go down she joked, and shook out her pelt. Finchpaw gave Mossypaw a small and harmless cuff on his ear. Her pelt was still dirty of course, which only bothered her a little

wolfie
April 14th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Koistream would've likely ignored them but once he got a proper glimpse of the cat beckoning him over, his ears were stood to attention. "Any job I have is a special job," Koistream offered Silvershade a rather cheeky wink before he realised the flowers in front of them were the main focus.

"An advisor for flowers?" He couldn't help but to voice his thoughts out loud as he sat opposite the pile, his green-blue eyes racking over the colours, "They're as cute as you, Silvershade. How can I help?" Koistream hummed, his expression bright and eager.

"Yep! You're pretty cute so like, you gotta have some kind of clue!" They nodded, casually popping in an compliment. It was true. Silvershade shifted their attention back to their beautiful flowers.

"So! So, I'm torn. I'm going to start with the nursery first but what do you think fits better? Blue and White that will represent Purity and Maternity? Or,, or maybe Red and White that stand for Purity and Love? But,, I was thinking red for the warriors den-- ambition." Silvershade explained, making dramatic gestures with their fluffy tail. Yellow and Orange were mainly for Lionstar's den so Silvershade didn't want to use Orange in place of the red.

They took their gaze off of the flowers, staring at Koistream with an slight pout as they awaited for his reply. "I wonder if I can find mixed colored flowers,,, " Silvershade mumbled out. It would make things a bit easier.

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 02:51 AM
Dogkit tumbled out of the nursery entrance and glanced around the camp for Foxpaw. There! He got back on his paws and padded towards her. He sat down in front of her, excitment sparkling in his copper eyes."Hello, I'm Dogkit! You must be Foxpaw right?" he asked her. He looked at her, waited for her to confirm.

Mentallyunstable

Exis
April 14th, 2020, 08:35 AM
Foxpaw looked at the kit and held back a small chuckle. "Yup, that's me, what can I do for ya?" Foxpaw said with a smile. No wonder they pointed her out to the kit, he looked like a fox too.
Lynxpaw (Sorry I'm late)

duckie
April 14th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare raised a brow as Mothdusk approached and shook his head at the request. Was it so hard to follow a simple order? Go out, refresh the border markers, and come home. That was all they had to do. All they had to do. Stars, are all warriors this incapable? If they were, he could at least rest assured they the other deputies had to put up with the same sort of frustrations. 'If you did your job right you could go out and do the patrol by yourself without issue.' He wanted to say. But no.

"And your first instinct was to... come to the deputy? Instead of just... grabbing another warrior and getting the patrol done?" He meowed, a hint of exasperation edging on his voice. When Creekrunner called out, his eyes remained locked on Mothdusk for a moment in hopes of a quick explanation but soon turned to address the other warrior. At least someone around here could do as they were told.

"Yes, Creekrunner?"

[ Wings Beau ]

MEAT ANGELS
April 14th, 2020, 09:33 AM
A loud, warm chuckle rolled from Bumblebelly as he sat down in a quieter part of the clearing with her, "Trust me, I'm aware I'm hurt!" He hummed playfully, black ears perked forwards. "Now... Tell me about your childhood?"

Ravenpaw rolled onto her back, letting her belly fur warm in the sun. "Well, I had a pretty nice childhood, for the most part.

"I had friends, and my parents were quite respectable warriors. Everything was fine until when I turned four moons old. My parents were attacked by a set of badgers, and everything changed. My mom had died. My father had lost his front left paw, and had to retire to the elders den early."

Ravenpaw trailed off. "Does that answer your question?"

teddy.
April 14th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Ravenpaw rolled onto her back, letting her belly fur warm in the sun. "Well, I had a pretty nice childhood, for the most part.

"I had friends, and my parents were quite respectable warriors. Everything was fine until when I turned four moons old. My parents were attacked by a set of badgers, and everything changed. My mom had died. My father had lost his front left paw, and had to retire to the elders den early."

Ravenpaw trailed off. "Does that answer your question?"

Bumblebelly listened with small noises of acknowledgement, nodding his head along whilst listening to her words. "Well, that's unfortunate. When did your lying begin? Has it always been an issue? Or is it something you do subconsciously?" He asked, tail briefly curling around hers as an offer of comfort.

dionysus
April 14th, 2020, 09:53 AM
shortstack
Creekrunner trotted over to the deputy and waved his tail in greeting, a lighthearted grin on his face. “Finished the Windclan border. All clear, nothing suspicious. The river is still high from ice melt but it seemed to be going down so I don’t think we need to worry about flooding.” The silver warrior sat down with his tail flicking and nodded a belated greeting to the other warrior who was speaking with Sootflare. His tail twitched eagerly as his stomach growled silently and Creekrunner couldn’t wait to grab himself a trout to eat before taking off on a solo hunting trip.

MEAT ANGELS
April 14th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Bumblebelly listened with small noises of acknowledgement, nodding his head along whilst listening to her words. "Well, that's unfortunate. When did your lying begin? Has it always been an issue? Or is it something you do subconsciously?" He asked, tail briefly curling around hers as an offer of comfort.

"I guess it's happened when I don't know how to do something. I don't want to end up like my parents, or have my clanmates think of me as weak. I want to be the protector, not the protected. I didn't know how to deal with that rogue, didn't know how he got in, didn't know how to explain. So I lied instead. Not a very reliable solution, but it's my only one."

teddy.
April 14th, 2020, 10:00 AM
"Yep! You're pretty cute so like, you gotta have some kind of clue!" They nodded, casually popping in an compliment. It was true. Silvershade shifted their attention back to their beautiful flowers.

"So! So, I'm torn. I'm going to start with the nursery first but what do you think fits better? Blue and White that will represent Purity and Maternity? Or,, or maybe Red and White that stand for Purity and Love? But,, I was thinking red for the warriors den-- ambition." Silvershade explained, making dramatic gestures with their fluffy tail. Yellow and Orange were mainly for Lionstar's den so Silvershade didn't want to use Orange in place of the red.

They took their gaze off of the flowers, staring at Koistream with an slight pout as they awaited for his reply. "I wonder if I can find mixed colored flowers,,, " Silvershade mumbled out. It would make things a bit easier.

Koistream felt the skin under his cheek fur flush with a warmth. It was normally him slipping out compliments, an endless supply to them. It felt comforting to be the one receiving them himself. "Well, you know, you're quote cute yourself darling. I can already tell you've got a great taste in beauty," Koistream flashed a cheeky smirk.

His attention was quick to the flowers, glancing upon the rainbow arrangement of petals and stems below. He thought for a few moments, head tilted to the side. "Pastel pink and blur for the nursery... Crimson red for the warriors, perhaps white for the medical den?" Koistream vocalised his thoughts, peering around the camp in an effort to visualise it all. Yes! Pastels were soft like a kittens fur, afterall

teddy.
April 14th, 2020, 10:04 AM
"I guess it's happened when I don't know how to do something. I don't want to end up like my parents, or have my clanmates think of me as weak. I want to be the protector, not the protected. I didn't know how to deal with that rogue, didn't know how he got in, didn't know how to explain. So I lied instead. Not a very reliable solution, but it's my only one."

A frown stretched across his honey coloured snout as the tabby offered her a sympathetic look. "I can understand, Ravenpaw. But lying can cause even more harm... It could put others at risk if you arent honest with them and tell them the truth, especially to Lionstar." Bumblebelly murmured, briefly touching his snout to her shoulder. "Hes taken nine lives to protect us," Bumblebelly hesitated, it felt odd saying us, "And you need to trust him to deal with a situation when you can't."

MEAT ANGELS
April 14th, 2020, 10:09 AM
A frown stretched across his honey coloured snout as the tabby offered her a sympathetic look. "I can understand, Ravenpaw. But lying can cause even more harm... It could put others at risk if you arent honest with them and tell them the truth, especially to Lionstar." Bumblebelly murmured, briefly touching his snout to her shoulder. "Hes taken nine lives to protect us," Bumblebelly hesitated, it felt odd saying us, "And you need to trust him to deal with a situation when you can't."

Ravenpaw nodded, sitting up. I don't know what to say at this point. Is this what he's here to do with me? To talk? "Understood."

Wings
April 14th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Mothdusk returned his hard stare. "You just seemed like you would of enjoyed going out on a patrol." She flicked her ear. I'll just do it myself. A soft growl came in her throat, that only she could feel faintly. Clearly she couldn't rely on any cats to actually do patrols with her! First it was the last patrol she did and now this one?! "I will be back after I mark the boarder." It was odd for Mothdusk to speak in a colder tone. Usually her speech was assertive almost? Turning away from Sootflare, her tail flicked and she was trotting to the camp exit.
shortstack

Wings
April 14th, 2020, 10:58 AM
"Alright. So, I'm just gonna show you the territory and then we can try some hunting." She started to walk out of camp and into the territory. "If we scent any prey along the way we can also stop to hunt then." Taking a hard right in the territory, she padded towards the river.
Salt

duckie
April 14th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Sootflare

'Did she really just growl at me?' Now he was dealing with incompetence and insolence. Sootflare let out a sigh. That could be dealt with once she returned. It would be dealt with once she returned. The border still needed to be patrolled, attitude or not. Turning back once more, he replied, "Thank you, Creekrunner. If that is all, you are dismissed."

[ Beau ]

fr0ggy
April 14th, 2020, 12:52 PM
[ starshooter ]
~~

As Leafbreeze took off, Mosspaw just sat there in surprise. Once she realized she was about to be left behind, she raced after the warrior, spluttering. "Wha... H-Hey! Wait! That's not fair!" The apprentice sped up, causing her to trip and stumble. She hit the ground with a loud oof before getting back up and running again. "I'll catch you!"
~~
(ack, sorry it took me a little to respond)

teddy.
April 14th, 2020, 04:08 PM
[ Open ]

Bitterthorn lounged in the sun just outside of the elder's den, taking in the sun and relishing every second spent away from Bubblingbee. It truly was a wonder how such a disgruntled and unpleasant feline managed to keep such a bright and welcoming name. One of the world's many mysteries, they supposed. A small shake of their head pushed away those thoughts. Who would want to waste this wonderful day pondering about that old bat? Certainly not Bitterthorn. No - this was going to be a nice day. Quiet. Calm. Absolutely no bickering to ruin their day.

Tinypaw was utterly vibrant with excitement; His first week as an apprentice, two moons earlier than expected! His small, pudgy black paws could hardly keep still as he bounced into camp from one of his tours around the territory. In his small black jaw was a feather; blue and white with a few black streaks. It was quite a large feather in its prime condition. Its destinations as his newly made nest, to help him identify it as his own, but Tinypaws eyes - matching the hue of the feather - caught sight of the elder. Suppose I better get to know at least one of them, if I'll be put on nest duties. Tinypaw hopped across the clearing, approaching the older cat with only a slightly timid stance. Carefully, the feather was placed before her. A thank you for their time as a warrior.

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Dogkit paused to think and then asked "Can you show me around the camp? I want to know where everything is so I don't accidentally do into the wrong den". He looked at Foxpaw expectantly waiting for her response.

Mentallyunstable

Exis
April 14th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Foxpaw got to her paws and smiled at the younger cat. "Sure follow me, I'll show you the elders den first." she said as she padded in the direction of the elders.
Lynxpaw I'll @ you there

duckie
April 14th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Bitterthorn

A kit walking up was the last thing they wanted right now... was it a kit? He looked rather small to be an apprentice already. Either way, she frowned at the small frame. Apprentices and kits both talked way too much. The fact that he hadn't started rambling yet was promising at least. Was he... giving them a feather? Now that was odd. As much as they hated to admit it, now they were intrigued.

"What's this, then?" they meowed with a huff, "Some sort of gift?"

[ S-oft ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 04:24 PM
"Thanks" Dogkit purred. He stood up followed Foxpaw to the elders den his copper eyes bright with excitement.
Mentallyunstable

teddy.
April 14th, 2020, 05:14 PM
A kit walking up was the last thing they wanted right now... was it a kit? He looked rather small to be an apprentice already. Either way, she frowned at the small frame. Apprentices and kits both talked way too much. The fact that he hadn't started rambling yet was promising at least. Was he... giving them a feather? Now that was odd. As much as they hated to admit it, now they were intrigued.

"What's this, then?" they meowed with a huff, "Some sort of gift?"

[ S-oft ]

Tinypaw gave a sharp nod in response to Bitterthorn, blinking up expectedly to the elder. He gave the small feather a nudge towards them, a small hum sound of encouragement slipped from Tinypaw. He had half expected a bitter comment towards him, about his size or some other flaw, but so far so good! He hoped to see it carry it on that way.

BEAR.
April 14th, 2020, 05:39 PM
This was almost annoying, having a cat be so... foolishly wounded they couldn't train their apprentice. It distantly reminded Lionstar of someone though he couldn't place his paw on it.

"Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto]! I need to speak to you for a moment."

Now he had to figure out who would be taking over her training. He was starting to run out of warriors without apprentices.. yikes!

Wings
April 14th, 2020, 06:25 PM
The partly ginger she padded into the clearing with the songbird she had caught. Stars she made a mistake earlier, she was just really frustrated that was all but, Sootflare wouldn't of known that. Taking the bird to the fresh kill pile she dropped it in. Taking in a deep breath, she walked over to Sootflare, just be honest.. "I'mmm sorry about earlier." Her eyes flashed from looking at her paws to looking up at Sootflare. "I just got really frustrated because this patrol and the last one I went on, all of my patrol members just pretty much abandoned me on patrol. And today, Honeywhisker decided to just not show up." She paused. "Other than that, the ThunderClan boarder is calm, they've marked their side like normal, so nothing suspicious." She really hoped he would accept her apology or else she might need to deal with Lionstar too.
shortstack

duckie
April 14th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Bitterthorn

What a strange child. Why was he so quiet anyway? They certainly weren't going to complain, it was just out of the ordinary. A feather. Why a feather? And one he had seemed so infatuated with beforepaw no less. What were they supposed to do with a feather? They gently nudged it back in his direction with her nose, careful not to damage it in any way. He could keep his little toy.

"I don't have any use for a bird feather." they meowed. Hopefully, that would be enough to make him go away - just turn down his little... gift.

[ S-oft ]

- - - - -

Sootflare

Sootflare glanced up as Mothdusk returned. Chin tilted upward ever so slightly, he looked down upon the warrior with a hint of annoyance still flickering in his pale yellow eyes. Was that supposed to be an apology? It sounded more like excuses to him. 'At least she has the common sense to try and apologize, unlike Mossypaw whose disrespect knows no bounds.'

"Two half-assed patrols is no reason to go around growling at your clanmates - your deputy no less. Keep your temper in check in the future, Mothdusk, or we're going to have an issue. You're dismissed." The first couple of words came out with a bite to their edges before his anger leveled out. Truly, he was in no place to be lecturing anyone about their temper, his own had a tendency to fight against it's reigns, but it was what he could do to keep the clan united. When tempers flared on time too many, things started falling apart.

[ Wings ]

Wings
April 14th, 2020, 07:43 PM
She had hoped for a better response or a kinder one. Seemed like Sootass had picked up on Lionstar's temper. Yeah I think you need to keep yours in check too. She flicked her tail in recognition and padded out to go hunting more. She needed to just clear her head of Sootflare and the other idiot cats she had been paired with earlier.
shortstack

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Dogkit padded out of the apprentice's den and glanced around for the nursery. There! he padded towards the entrance and disappeared inside.

Sweetie
April 15th, 2020, 02:07 AM
Suit yourself, if that's how you want to go down she joked, and shook out her pelt. Finchpaw gave Mossypaw a small and harmless cuff on his ear. Her pelt was still dirty of course, which only bothered her a little

The calico laughed as the molly cuffed him, sharing the dirt he graciously poured over her. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He sarcastically said as he formed another dust ball to throw at Finchpaw.

Madelaine
April 15th, 2020, 02:27 AM
[~] Moon Lily; [~]

Ashpool looked up when she scented her mate walk over to her. There was the cat she wanted to see. She let out a smile. "I've been able to rejoin. My name's Ashpool now.", she meowed. The dark molly looked down at the fish and wondered if he were planning on taking it to her outside of Riverclan. Now he didn't need to now that she was here. Ashpool was still mostly bones than meat, but she was more healthier than she was before she came back. "I had time to think and I've decided it was time to come home.", Ashpool meowed.

BEAR.
April 15th, 2020, 05:05 AM
[[apologies for this, but wanted to crank this out before i went to bed!]]

When Ivypaw didn't immediately come, Lionstar's patience boiled to nothingness and he continued without her.

"Fine! Alright then, Snailriver [ Arie]! Emberfang's injuries are keeping him from being able to resume training Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto], so until he has recovered you will be taking over her training." Once Emberfang was back to working order, Lionstar would see about giving him a more permanent pupil.

And while he was at it..

"Fogpaw [ Blissie Bliss], I don't know where Honeywhisker wandered off too.. that fox-heart, but we'll give you a better mentor. Koistream [ S-oft]! I know Featherpaw has been pretty flimsy lately so I want you to take over Fogpaw's training instead. The poor kid's been through two wasteful mentors already, set him back on track please." If anyone could do it, it'd be his kin.

That left one last loose end..

"Featherpaw [ Daylily Orchid], I don't know where you're off two but one of you is bound to hear this. I am reassigning you to Cherrypounce [ Wolfie] and I expect you both to be on the ball!" Neither had been around very much recently, so he figured.. they'd either float together, or they'd sink.

He'd let them get situated for a moment before he jumped into his next plans: more patrols.

teddy.
April 15th, 2020, 05:12 AM
Koistream stretched out as he wriggled to his paws, strolling over with a casual air around him. "Maybe having an apprentice whose actually around will be a good thing. Napping and hunting all day is fun but gets a little repetitive," Koistream chuckled, bopping his nose against Fogpaws.
Blissie Bliss

Madelaine
April 15th, 2020, 05:17 AM
Fogpaw scented Lionstar and immediately looked up at him. Even if he wasn't talking to him he would look over to him in case he did. The young deaf tom looked at his new mentor and felt him bop him on the nose. He returned it. "Oh I'll be active I promise.", Fogpaw meowed in his slow speech.

[~] S-oft; [~]

teddy.
April 15th, 2020, 05:32 AM
Fogpaw scented Lionstar and immediately looked up at him. Even if he wasn't talking to him he would look over to him in case he did. The young deaf tom looked at his new mentor and felt him bop him on the nose. He returned it. "Oh I'll be active I promise.", Fogpaw meowed in his slow speech.

[~] S-oft; [~]

Koistream quirked his head when he heard the slowed speech, something about the Tom took him as different. Different wasn't necessarily a bad thing but he didn't know what about him took him as different. "You alright kid?" His meow was half a chirp.

Madelaine
April 15th, 2020, 05:34 AM
Koistream quirked his head when he heard the slowed speech, soemthing about the Tom took him as different. Different wasn't necessarily a bad thing but he didn't know what about him took him as different. "You alright kid?" He meow was half a chirp.

Fogpaw realized that he didn't know that he was deaf. "I'm alright. My speech is slow, because I'm deaf.", he meowed. The white tom could read lips as long as he paid attention to them. Fogpaw hoped that his deafness wouldn't get in the way.

teddy.
April 15th, 2020, 05:47 AM
Fogpaw realized that he didn't know that he was deaf. "I'm alright. My speech is slow, because I'm deaf.", he meowed. The white tom could read lips as long as he paid attention to them. Fogpaw hoped that his deafness wouldn't get in the way.

His ears wiggled, first back and then forwards as he processed the information. "Oh," Koistream muttered, his head tilted to the side as he studied the young apprentice. "Alright! That just means I havent gotta teach you the sounds of the forest," A joke made every situation better, right?

Madelaine
April 15th, 2020, 05:54 AM
His ears wiggled, first back and then forwards as he processed the information. "Oh," Koistream muttered, his head tilted to the side as he studied the young apprentice. "Alright! That just means I havent gotta teach you the sounds of the forest," A joke made every situation better, right?

Fogpaw read his new mentors lips as he spoke. Luckily he never took jokes seriously, so he took the joke well. "Makes things easier.", he chuckled. The white tom just starred at him with his blue eyes. He felt his chest tighten in excitement. Their conversation has gone on longer than his last mentor.

teddy.
April 15th, 2020, 05:57 AM
Fogpaw read his new mentors lips as he spoke. Luckily he never took jokes seriously, so he took the joke well. "Makes things easier.", he chuckled. The white tom just starred at him with his blue eyes. He felt his chest tighten in excitement. Their conversation has gone on longer than his last mentor.

Koistream felt a little reassured. He was young, maybe a little wreckless. The thought of having an apprentice in his care who could potentially be a little more vulnerable than most made his blood race but they both had claws and teeth, they would be a brilliant team together! "Alright, Foggie, what training have ya had!'

Madelaine
April 15th, 2020, 06:01 AM
Koistream felt a little reassured. He was young, maybe a little wreckless. The thought of having an apprentice in his care who could potentially be a little more vulnerable than most made his blood race but they both had claws and teeth, they would be a brilliant team together! "Alright, Foggie, what training have ya had!'

Fogpaw read his lips and understood what he said. He liked the nickname he gave him. It made him feel more special. "I've been out hunting with Eagleflower, but that's as far as my training has gone.", Fogpaw replied. He remembered that day when he went to lionsbeach for the very first time. The water had felt nice on his paws.

teddy.
April 15th, 2020, 06:25 AM
Fogpaw read his lips and understood what he said. He liked the nickname he gave him. It made him feel more special. "I've been out hunting with Eagleflower, but that's as far as my training has gone.", Fogpaw replied. He remembered that day when he went to lionsbeach for the very first time. The water had felt nice on his paws.

Koistream stood with a sigh of relief, touring the territories at this point was simply boring, considering he hunted there constantly. "Yeah yeah, that's good! Let's head out towards the river and see if we can sharpen up on your swimming skills, with it flooding the land theres some decent pockets of shallow water to train you in."

Madelaine
April 15th, 2020, 06:29 AM
Koistream stood with a sigh of relief, touring the territories at this point was simply boring, considering he hunted there constantly. "Yeah yeah, that's good! Let's head out towards the river and see if we can sharpen up on your swimming skills, with it flooding the land theres some decent pockets of shallow water to train you in."

Fogpaw nodded that he understood. "I love the river.", he meowed. He may be part Skyclan, but he sure did love the water. His mother hated the water, but mainly because she still had thought of herself as a skyclan cat. Fogpaw would choose being a riverclan cat over skyclan. "Let's get going.", he meowed, using his slow speech.

Moon Lily
April 15th, 2020, 06:45 AM
Blissie Bliss

Hickoryblaze smiled, holding back tears. He shook his head in amusement. He couldn't believe she was back. His beautiful Moonrise...was here. She may have been Ashpool now, but that changed nothing. She was still precious to him, and it was about darned time she came back. He was rooting for her. Sitting beside her, he nodded.
"I'm glad you're back. I was worried you never would be." He purred, gazing at her lovingly. Noticing her glance at the fish, he gestured to it openly.
"You can have it. I was going to bring it to you anyways." He explained, smiling sheepishly.

Abyssopelagic
April 15th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Halfstone carefully padded out of the nursery. At first he looked about for his apprentice. When he failed to find her, he sighed heavily and glanced about. Not having been assigned to a patrol, he had little to do and it was starting to bother him.
Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed- what's that pretty cats' name?- Bumble something. Deciding he should get to know his new clanmate and maybe show him the territory, he waved his short tail in an attempt to get Bumblebelly's attention.

S-oft

teddy.
April 15th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Bumblebelly was enjoying the warmth across his body dark tabbied fur. His body was healing up nicely, the cobwebs had come off to leave the area's scarring visible. His bright eyes caught sight if the flickering tail, letting his gaze fall upon the handsome cat. "Hello!" He called out. Bumblebelly made an to approach with quivering whiskers.

Rainquail

Star child
April 15th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Harepaw walked up to Ravenpaw, wondering what to say. "Hi," he mewed. "I'm Harepaw. Though you probably know by the last meeting," he introduced.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 15th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Harepaw walked up to Ravenpaw, wondering what to say. "Hi," he mewed. "I'm Harepaw. Though you probably know by the last meeting," he introduced.
TeamRiverRipple

Ravenpaw shrugged. "Nice to meet ya."

Dovey
April 15th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Chasepaw walked and saw Peachkit. He snorted "You could never fight a mouse!"

Socks

Socks
April 15th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Peachkit turned and huffed at the apprentice, holding her head high and mighty as she stepped towards him. "I am the strongest kit there is and the future leader!" She spoke with such arrogance that it was like she truly believed she had already scored the spot of a leader.
Chasepaw

Fawn
April 15th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Well..

Buckfrost wasn't too sure how he wanted to go about this, but he did know it needed to be done. Unlike a good portion of their Clan-mates he was never one to just up and disappear, and.. besides, he couldn't do that to his sons.

So here he was, feeling awkward as he lingered in the clearing until he caught sight of Fawnsqueak. Crossing the clearing, he was gentle in his approach of his youngest. "Fawnsqueak, can we talk for a moment?"

He'd wait a moment before continuing. "I'm leaving RiverClan. It's uh, not permanent-- of course, I'll be returning sometime. But for right now I just.. kinda want to get a break from the Clan scene and explore again." And perhaps, look into finding some of the missing cats. It'd do the Clan good to figure out where some of their lost had gone off to.

[ Dipper ]
Fawnsqueak had been wholly unaware of the trainwreck about to hit him as he padded across the clearing only to be intercepted by Buckfrost. He cocked his head at his father, waiting with his heart in his throat because of course it wasn't a good discussion, no good discussion started with a "can we talk" opener. "Uh, s-sure," he sputtered but definitely wasn't feeling sure about it.

Thoughts of his recent endeavors flooded him, and he examined each for wrongdoing that could have his father this somber, this inclined to seek him out to mention his concerns.

The color drained from him when his departure came to light. Silence stood between them for several long seconds in which Fawnsqueak could only stare, slack-jawed and glassy-eyed in the wake of the news. "You're leaving?" is all he could finally squeak out. Questions like why, how long, if it was preemptive... but he couldn't find the words and just nodded, head lowered as fat tears welled in the corners of his eyes. He choked out a quiet, "That makes sense. I'll miss you."

Dovey
April 15th, 2020, 03:58 PM
"RIght.... The weakest kit! ha!" he snorted. Socks

Daylily Orchid
April 15th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Featherpaw looked at her paws. It wasn't he fault she felt misguided! She quickly looked around for her new mentor, determined to be more useful from now on.

Wolfie

lio
April 15th, 2020, 04:29 PM
[ shortstack ]

"Sootflare!"
Swanfeather padded into the clearing, voice muffled around the vole in his jaws. He searched for the deputy, tail waving back and forth. After placing his catch on the fresh-kill pile, he spun around and tilted his head to the side. "I am here to report my patrol! Cloverwish didn't appear, but I finished it myself! Nothing weird was seen in the territory." Swanfeather hoped Sootflare was listening, or else he would have been talking to himself... and that would be embarrassing!

BEAR.
April 15th, 2020, 04:39 PM
In a flash, Lionstar was upon Chasepaw with an angry hiss.

"What the hell are you doing here, ShadowClanner?"

[ Chasepaw ]

FuzzyRatto
April 15th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Arie

Ivypaw raced into the clearing. "Ono! I'm late-very late! Uh... Snail... cat! Sure, we'll go with that until I know your actual name. Where are you!"

FuzzyRatto
April 15th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Bubblingbee nodded,” A bit too polite in my opinion.” She grunted

"If you're not happy with it, you could ask her to stop. It sounds cute, though..." She took a look at the elder's fur. "Do you want help washing yourself?"

Mango
April 15th, 2020, 04:58 PM
"If you're not happy with it, you could ask her to stop. It sounds cute, though..." She took a look at the elder's fur. "Do you want help washing yourself?"
Despite her fur being a rat’s nest she shrugged,” I can manage myself.”

FuzzyRatto
April 15th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Despite her fur being a rat’s nest she shrugged,” I can manage myself.”

"Alright, then. I'm going to go, now, but If you ever need something, you can always ask me." She stood up, taking the bones still left on the ground with her and headed toward the camp's entrance.

BEAR.
April 15th, 2020, 05:20 PM
For the sake of organization, patrols that are sent out can be reported here to either Lionstar or Sootflare [ shortstack].

This takes place in the clearing. Mention either of us in your report so we know you have finished your patrol.

When roleplays here are done, they will be relocated to the actual clearing thread.

BEAR.
April 15th, 2020, 05:21 PM
[ Patrols have until April 25th to give me an update or end
or I will assume they are unsuccessful and they will conclude.
Continuous failures will result in your character being punished.
Report posts should be redirected to THIS THREAD (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24751). ]

With how large RiverClan had gotten, Lionstar decided the best thing to do was encourage more patrols.

So he did.

Trotting to the center of the clearing he began his assignments.

"If you hear your name, I suggest listening up!

"Silvershade [ x ghostie] and Swanfeather [ hxneysuckle], I am assigning you both as camp guards. No one comes in without you knowing, and no one leaves. Do not allow any trespassers in here unless they are accompanied by one of our Clan-mates and if they do so, make sure to alert me.

"And remember.. apprentices cannot leave camp without a warrior with them. Ravenpaw is not allowed out of camp under any circumstance."

Hopefully, they could handle that. Lionstar was getting sick of randos in his camp.

"Now! We're a growing Clan, and we need to maintain our prey pile.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: one of the patrol members gets pinched by a crab! ]
"Dawncloud [ Spiderfrost], take Mossflame [ FuzzyRatto] and head over to Lionsbeach for some hunting.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: part of the tunnel caves in and separates you! ]
"Fallenstorm [ Cloudsky], take Sootpaw [ SilentLamb] hunting and head into Lionstunnels. Be careful.. some areas are a little hazardous, but I'm sure you can find something of use in there.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: your patrol discovers fresh tracks of a fisher! ]
"Creekrunner [ Beau], take Mistfall [ Hexict] hunting and head toward Cattail Pond. I believe the coyotes are gone from that area, but it doesn't hurt to keep on your guard.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you detect the faint scent of a thunderclan cat ]
"Snowstripe [ Snowstripe], take Doefeather [ TeamRiverRipple] and head toward Lionsrange. It's a bit of a walk, but I don't believe we've hunted in that area recently.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you notice the river levels have returned to normal ]
"Snailriver [ Arie], take Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto] hunting and head toward the river. I know she's a newer apprentice, so take your time-- but try to come back with some food."

Now that that was done.. they needed some new border patrols.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you notice twoleg debris along the bank ]
"Hickoryblaze [ Moon Lily], take Dawnpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee] and Ashpool [ Blissie Bliss] and patrol the Smallpines border."

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you find the remains of a partially eaten bird ]
"Petalwish [ riverripple], take Lotuspaw [ Shadeleaf] and Halfstone [ Rainquail] and head to Saltmeadow Marsh. Be cautious-- I don't trust Icebrains to not be scheming something after her WindClan debacle."

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: the area reeks of dog ]
"Lightfeather [ Flowstream], take Softpaw [ kittygirl], Poppytwist [ DarkNight], and Sleetpaw [ Dust] and head over to Sedgewater Valley. WindClan should be settling into their new home, but let me know if anything seems amiss."

There, that should do it.

"And as a reminder for all of you, I want these patrols to be finished and reported back to me. Don't let anyone hold you back from completing them and returning to camp. You are dismissed."

Cloudsky
April 15th, 2020, 05:27 PM
I can take Sootpaw to the tunnels! I don't think I've brought him there yet. She thought with a bit of a smile.
"Alright, Sootpaw! We're going to the tunnels!" She yowled so Sootpaw would hear her. SilentLamb

Leucos
April 15th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Cloudsky
"shouldn't we hunt first? Also the river is swollen right now...so all we have to do is land hunt.." he pointed out as he head on over. Ears flicking "and tunnels??? I haven't been in any sort of tunnels.."

Cloudsky
April 15th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Cloudsky
"shouldn't we hunt first? Also the river is swollen right now...so all we have to do is land hunt.." he pointed out as he head on over. Ears flicking "and tunnels??? I haven't been in any sort of tunnels.."
"Well, we were called by Lionstar to explore the Lionstunnels, and I don't think that's a bad idea, even though the ground isn't all that sturdy. You could find moles, maybe a loner? You never know! It'll be an adventure!" She smiled, hopping a little bit without her realizing.

Hexict
April 15th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Mistfall looked up as Lionstar began organizing patrols. The warrior listened carefully to the warrior being called and what their assignments were. She stood on her paws as soon as she heard her name being called and looked around for Creekrunner. Once Lionstar was done, Mistfall gave a nod of understanding and headed towards her clan-mate so that they could head out for their hunting patrol.

dionysus
April 15th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Hexict
Creekrunner dropped the trout he’d been picking up from the freshkill pile with a wry smile. He’s been planning on going hunting after his meal, but there was no time like the present. Hopefully this trout would still be here when he got back. Either that, or he could look for one for himself to bring back. Not that there were any trout in Cattail Pond but who knew, maybe one would fall from the sky onto his paws. The silver tom chuckled to himself and trotted over to the camp entrance to wait for Mistfall to join him. It was at that moment that said she-cat walked up to him. “Hey, Mistfall, ready to go?” He asked in a friendly manner, flicking his tail in greeting.

TeamFlowstream!
April 15th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Lightfeather called the names of each cat Lionstar assigned for the patrol. "Let's go, Softpaw, Poppytwist, Sleetpaw!" She couldn't wait to go on patrol. Finally! Something useful to do. You're acting like an apprentice! Lightfeather scolded herself.
kittygirl DarkNight Dust

Hexict
April 15th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Hexict
Creekrunner dropped the trout he’d been picking up from the freshkill pile with a wry smile. He’s been planning on going hunting after his meal, but there was no time like the present. Hopefully this trout would still be here when he got back. Either that, or he could look for one for himself to bring back. Not that there were any trout in Cattail Pond but who knew, maybe one would fall from the sky onto his paws. The silver tom chuckled to himself and trotted over to the camp entrance to wait for Mistfall to join him. It was at that moment that said she-cat walked up to him. “Hey, Mistfall, ready to go?” He asked in a friendly manner, flicking his tail in greeting.

(sorry, i posted in the territory before i saw this - also, sorry for short reply)

Mistfall smiled at the tom, glad that she received a friendly greeting despite not being friends. She was awkward but this helped. "Yes, lead the way," Mistfall meowed, gesturing for the tom to take the lead.

lio
April 15th, 2020, 06:30 PM
[ BILL. x ghostie ]

Swanfeather looked up as his name was called, pelt heating up once his gaze fell on Lionstar. He made his way over as the leader explained what he was to do, nodding once he was finished. "Y-Yes sir! Let's g-go, Silvershade!" the tom stuttered out, clear shock on his face at the fact that he was to be a guard. Lionstar trusted him with something so important? Wow! He felt a smile quirk at his lips and padded to take his spot near the entrance, sitting up straight and keeping watch on it...
... although he forgot to blink a few times.

Spiderfrost
April 15th, 2020, 06:33 PM
FuzzyRatto
Dawncloud perked up at the call of her name to go out hunting at Lionsbeach. The blue she-cat scanned the immediate area to look for Mossflame then so they could head out together.

wolfie
April 15th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Koistream felt the skin under his cheek fur flush with a warmth. It was normally him slipping out compliments, an endless supply to them. It felt comforting to be the one receiving them himself. "Well, you know, you're quote cute yourself darling. I can already tell you've got a great taste in beauty," Koistream flashed a cheeky smirk.

His attention was quick to the flowers, glancing upon the rainbow arrangement of petals and stems below. He thought for a few moments, head tilted to the side. "Pastel pink and blur for the nursery... Crimson red for the warriors, perhaps white for the medical den?" Koistream vocalised his thoughts, peering around the camp in an effort to visualise it all. Yes! Pastels were soft like a kittens fur, after all.

Silvershade couldn't help but smile at Koistream's smirk. "Aren't you a flatterer?" They hum, clearly amused at his compliment. How smooth. They felt honored to be on the receiving end of Koistream's positivity.

The warrior let out an gasp, they hadn't even thought about different shades! How could they be so.. mouse-brained? Silvershade could almost kiss Koistream on his cute forehead. "Yes! Yess! Oh gosh, thank you. Pastel pink and blue for the nursery, hmm-- let's combine the crimson red with the violet flowers.. and yeah, yeah.. That'll work!" Silvershade nodded, mumbling a few more words under their breath. They could see it.

They paused for a moment, looking up at Koistream. They squinted their eyes at him before leaning down and picking up an dandelion. Silvershade would put the dandelion on Koistream's head. "My thanks to you good sir!" They grinned cheekily.

FuzzyRatto
April 15th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Spiderfrost

Mossflame left the warrior's den and heard his name. Hunting! He looked around for Dawncloud.

Arie

"Oh... Ima boy... But ooo, wow! Hunting! Excitement! Ono... But... The duck will be able to see me better... Nooooooo thanks! No, no, no, no, no, noooooo thanks!" Ivypaw started to shake.

Spiderfrost
April 15th, 2020, 07:51 PM
@Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747)

Mossflame left the warrior's den and heard his name. Hunting! He looked around for Dawncloud.

The amber eyed warrior spotted her hunting partner just then and padded over to him.

"Mossflame," she greeted politely. "Ready to head out?"

Abyssopelagic
April 15th, 2020, 08:05 PM
"Hello," he returned the greeting and dipped his head as Bumblebelly approached. "You're..... Bumblebelly, correct?" He hoped he hadn't misremembered and it was actually Bumbleberry. "I'm Halfstone." He hesitated to introduce himself, not sure if the other cat cared. "How has settling in been?"

S-oft

Dust
April 15th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Lightfeather called the names of each cat Lionstar assigned for the patrol. "Let's go, Softpaw, Poppytwist, Sleetpaw!" She couldn't wait to go on patrol. Finally! Something useful to do. You're acting like an apprentice! Lightfeather scolded herself.
kittygirl DarkNight Dust

Yes! His very first patrol! Sleetpaw was vibrating with excitement, the young felien perking up and quickly running over to head Lightfeather's call.

"I'm here!" Walking up to the warrior, Sleetpaw waited for his own mentor and Softpaw to make their way over.

DarkNight kittygirl

TeamFlowstream!
April 15th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Yes! His very first patrol! Sleetpaw was vibrating with excitement, the young felien perking up and quickly running over to head Lightfeather's call.

"I'm here!" Walking up to the warrior, Sleetpaw waited for his own mentor and Softpaw to make their way over.

DarkNight kittygirl
Lightfeather purred with amusement. He seemed to be excited, too! This was one of her first patrols, too... kinda. She couldn't wait to leave, but she kept herself patient easily.
DarkNight
kittygirl
Dust

Terrestrial
April 15th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Featherpaw looked at her paws. It wasn't he fault she felt misguided! She quickly looked around for her new mentor, determined to be more useful from now on.

Wolfie
Cherrypounce made her way towards her apprentice, her eyes dull from their normal cheerfulness.

Snowstripe
April 15th, 2020, 10:46 PM
TeamRiverRipple
Snowstripe looked up at Lionstar and herd her name and Doefeather's being called to go on patrol. She sat up and went to look for Doefeather.

kittygirl
April 15th, 2020, 10:50 PM
softpaw dashed over to her mentor and smiled quick, "do we leave now?" she asked with a slight head tilt, softpaw was going to be working hard to reach her nearly impossible goal of being a warrior early! softpaw dipped her head and waited for a reply.
Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 15th, 2020, 11:56 PM
softpaw dashed over to her mentor and smiled quick, "do we leave now?" she asked with a slight head tilt, softpaw was going to be working hard to reach her nearly impossible goal of being a warrior early! softpaw dipped her head and waited for a reply.
Flowstream
Lightfeather smiled at Softpaw warmly. "Not yet. I don't think Poppytwist is here. We must be patient." Apprentices aren't as bad as elders say they are, Lightfeather thought.
kittygirl
DarkNight
Dust

MagicCat99
April 16th, 2020, 12:11 AM
shortstack
Nighttuft came running into the clearing, happy to be home again. She quickly saw Sootflare and padded up to him. "Hey! I know I've been gone for some time but I want to rejoin. I got captured by twolegs." The black and white she-cat explained.

Moon Lily
April 16th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Blissie Bliss TawnyNeedsACoffee

Hickoryblaze felt his lungs fill with fresh air, eyes sparkling proudly. He was leading another patrol! "Yessiree, Lionstar!" He mewed, bringing his tail to his forehead in a salute. He ruffled his golden brown fur, turning to try and locate Ashpool and Dawnpaw. He hoped the apprentice would actually drive this time...She hadn't even been on the last few ones. Well, if she didn't, then he'd have fun with his fantabulous mate. Sitting on the dusty groynd, he drew his paws in, and sat up tall. He was excited for this. Dreampaw would finally get to meet Moo-Ashpool! He shivered at the thought of it. Then again, Dawnpaw could act like a depressed lil mushroom all over again. Sighing, he waited for the rest of the patrol.

Shade.
April 16th, 2020, 01:08 AM
Lotuspaw looked around to find Petalwish and Halfstone. This was her first ever patrol. She was so excited.

Rainquail
riverripple

wolfie
April 16th, 2020, 02:38 AM
BILL. hxneysuckle
Silvershade's ears perked up at the sound of their name being called. Aaa? They turned their head, guard duty? Them? They stretched their limbs and began to bounce on over to the Lionstar and.. Oh. Silvershade blinked, a small cheeky grin spreading across their face.

They hopped up to two, giving a quick nod to Lionstar. "Got it, got it~!" They mewed, turning their head to the other tom. "Hear that Swanfeather? We're guard buddiesss!" They exclaimed, bumping shoulders with him While the idea of,, sitting,, in one place wasn't so pleasing to Silvershade-- they were sure they could get a friendship out of it.

They followed after Swanfeather, taking an place on the opposite of him. Silvershade was casually swaying in the silence, observing the distance. Distance.. Distance.. Distancee... Distannceeeee.. After a few more minutes of silence-- "Soo,, would you rather be a mouse or a vole? If ya couldn't be a cat?" Silvershade piped up, glancing over to Swanfeather.

Splashy
April 16th, 2020, 03:14 AM
+ Loon +
Rainsplash was in the clearing. He was pretty shocked by the recent announcement, that he had gained an apprentice, being Loonpaw. Currently, he wondered where his apprentice was. He wanted to get started on the cat's training right away.

MEAT ANGELS
April 16th, 2020, 08:23 AM
TeamRiverRipple
Snowstripe looked up at Lionstar and herd her name and Doefeather's being called to go on patrol. She sat up and went to look for Doefeather.

Doefeather bounded besides Snowstripe. "Ready?"

FuzzyRatto
April 16th, 2020, 09:00 AM
The amber eyed warrior spotted her hunting partner just then and padded over to him.

"Mossflame," she greeted politely. "Ready to head out?"

Mossflame dipped his head. "Yes. ...I'm sorry, I'm afraid I wasn't able to catch your name....

Spiderfrost
April 16th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Mossflame dipped his head. "Yes. ...I'm sorry, I'm afraid I wasn't able to catch your name....

"It's Dawncloud, we don't typically hang around the same cats, so its understandable we haven't met. I've just heard your name mentioned a few times in passing." she explained and started turning for the camp entrance.

"Let's head out then, yeah?" she suggested.

FuzzyRatto
April 16th, 2020, 10:20 AM
"It's Dawncloud, we don't typically hang around the same cats, so its understandable we haven't met. I've just heard your name mentioned a few times in passing." she explained and started turning for the camp entrance.

"Let's head out then, yeah?" she suggested.

[Who is to start a post in the area?]

"Alright, and thanks.

teddy.
April 16th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Bumblebelly gave halfstone step a warm, welcoming grin. He paused to take in the others appearance; apparently all the cute cats of the forest seemed to be living in Riverclan. "Aye, I'm Bumblebelly!" A purr rumbled from his throat with ease. "Settling in well, actually. I mean, apart from the coyote bite and the demoted apprentice... otherwise I'm good!"

Rainquail

DarkNight
April 16th, 2020, 10:53 AM
"I'm here!" Popytwist launched out of the warrior den. She purred at her apprentice and the other two cats. "Let's get going."
Then she leaned down to Sleetpaw. "Are you excited about your first patrol?"
Dust Flowstream kittygirl

Dovey
April 16th, 2020, 11:36 AM
"Ermmmmm-"
BILL.

TeamFlowstream!
April 16th, 2020, 11:42 AM
"I'm here!" Popytwist launched out of the warrior den. She purred at her apprentice and the other two cats. "Let's get going."
Then she leaned down to Sleetpaw. "Are you excited about your first patrol?"
Dust Flowstream kittygirl
Lightfeather looked to see if each cat was present. Softpaw, Sleetpaw, and Poppytwist... okay, we're ready! But before they could go, Lightfeather had one wonder on her mind. "So... um... who's leading the patrol?" She didn't think it would be herself, even though Lionstar told her to take Softpaw, Poppytwist, and Sleetpaw. They probably think I've been on patrol once or twice, she thought. She didn't have much experience on patrols, so she added, "Oh, I'm just asking because it's been a while since I've been on patrol... so once again, I'm just wondering who's gonna lead the patrol." She started to get really red beneath her fur. I hope I didn't embarrass myself... I feel like an apprentice again.
DarkNight
kittygirl
Dust
(If the paragraph is confusing, then I gotta start rereading Warriors the New Prophecy: Sunset!!)

Shade.
April 16th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Lotuspaw sat alone in the clearing. She was an apprentice now. It still felt lonely though. She was younger but also physically bigger than the others. She had responsibilities but her mentor wasn't here yet. Should she talk to someone else.

duckie
April 16th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Sootflare

"Very well, Swanfeather, you're dismissed If you do happen to see Cloverwish around any time soon, send her my way please." meowed Sootflare. He was a bit annoyed the tom couldn't have waited just a moment for the deputy to acknowledge him but it wasn't too big of a deal. The patrol had been completed and he reported back - that was much more than he could say for a lot of cats.

Nighttuft's sudden appearance in the clearing was startling and Sootflare's fur bristled for a moment before realizing it was a familiar face that approached him. Captured by twolegs, huh? She didn't smell like it but it was a long enough travel from the Twolegplace to RiverClan that he brushed it off.

"Yes, Nighttuft, that seems to be the story more often than not recently. You were a queen before you disappeared, correct? What were you doing out in the territory?" It wasn't as if queens were banned from leaving camp for a stroll or even hunting if they so pleased but it wasn't often that they did - they were typically more focused on taking care of the kittens or taking a nap whenever they got a quiet moment. Hearing an explanation would help to determine if she was telling the truth.

[ hxneysuckle MagicCat99 ]

Snowstripe
April 16th, 2020, 12:47 PM
TeamRiverRipple
Snowstripe smiled at Doefeather. "Yes I'm ready." She said smiling.

MagicCat99
April 16th, 2020, 01:04 PM
shortstack
"I was bored inside the nursery with all the kits running around, so I decided to take a quick stroll around the territory. But then the twoleg suddenly came and grabbed me." Nighttuft meowed.

Cloudsky
April 16th, 2020, 02:46 PM
"Hello to anyone that's willing to listen! My apprentice is stuck in the first right tunnel of Lionstunnel, and I can't get him out on my own!" She yowled this so the camp could hear her. She was panicking more and more. That was her apprentice, her first apprentice. She promised herself to not let anything bad happen to him...

duckie
April 16th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Sootflare

He nodded along as she talked. That was fair enough - he certainly couldn't speak from experience but he could imagine being stuck in the den all the time would get rather dull.

"Right, well, were you intending to return to the nursery as queen or return to warrior duties?"

[ MagicCat99 ]

dino.
April 16th, 2020, 03:30 PM
[ Cloudsky ]

Goosepaw's head shot up, and almost immediately he had darted over to the warrior's side. There was no way he was going to ignore such a blatant cry for help. "I'll help you get him out," he grunted. "Who is he? Where is he at?"

Cloudsky
April 16th, 2020, 03:34 PM
[ Cloudsky ]

Goosepaw's head shot up, and almost immediately he had darted over to the warrior's side. There was no way he was going to ignore such a blatant cry for help. "I'll help you get him out," he grunted. "Who is he? Where is he at?"

She breathed in before speaking again.
"It-it's Sootpaw. He-he's my first apprentice, and I haven't gone into the lately... I thought we would enjoy ourselves, but he got stuck in the tunnel..." She was close to tears at this point. Why did it happen now? Is he ok? What'll happen afterwards? She didn't know at this point, only listening and trying to keep back the tears.

dino.
April 16th, 2020, 03:39 PM
[ Cloudsky ]

His eyes widened and he jerked back. "Sootpaw? Then what are we waiting for, come on, lead me to him!" He ran to the camp's entrance, paused, ad glanced back at the warrior. "I don't know the way - you'll have to lead me there."

Cloudsky
April 16th, 2020, 03:41 PM
[ Cloudsky ]

His eyes widened and he jerked back. "Sootpaw? Then what are we waiting for, come on, lead me to him!" He ran to the camp's entrance, paused, ad glanced back at the warrior. "I don't know the way - you'll have to lead me there."

"I'll lead you to him, then!" She meowed with determination. She would get him out, she was sure of it! She dashed to the entrance and nodded to Goosepaw, setting off to help him out.

Abyssopelagic
April 16th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Bumblebelly gave halfstone step a warm, welcoming grin. He paused to take in the others appearance; apparently all the cute cats of the forest seemed to be living in Riverclan. "Aye, I'm Bumblebelly!" A purr rumbled from his throat with ease. "Settling in well, actually. I mean, apart from the coyote bite and the demoted apprentice... otherwise I'm good!"

Rainquail
So it was Bumblebelly! Cute name for a cute cat.
Halfstone beamed in return, quite glad Bumble took a moment to talk to him. "I'll bet that coyote's worse for wear," he comments, tone light hearted.
"Has any cat gotten the privilege to show you the territory yet?" He shifted, leaning foward just slightly and ears swiveling foward, giving his full attention.

Loon
April 16th, 2020, 04:11 PM
+ @Loon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11921) +
Rainsplash was in the clearing. He was pretty shocked by the recent announcement, that he had gained an apprentice, being Loonpaw. Currently, he wondered where his apprentice was. He wanted to get started on the cat's training right away.

Loonpaw pulled herself from the apprentice's den and gave her pelt a shake, yawning widely. She had slept great, for what felt like the first time in moons! She had been sleeping alone for so long, she forgot the comfort of hearing other's breath and the warmth of other's pelts brushing against hers while they snoozed.

She started towards the fresh-kill pile before freezing, remembering what Fawnsqueal had taught her about the warrior code in their brief conversation when he had brought her to camp. Despite the hunger pangs, she knew she had to bring something back first, and, to her excitement, she spotted Rainsplash. She hadn't yet talked to him and hesitantly shifted her weight between her paws as she observed the black tom for a moment. What was he going to be like? Would he be welcoming, or wary, strict or laid-back? Only one way to find out, she figured and padded over to him, swallowing her anxiety and flashing a friendly smile at him.

"Hello!" She chirped, "I'm Loonpaw! Er, well, I guess you already know that then..."

[ Splashy ]

Abyssopelagic
April 16th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Lotuspaw looked around to find Petalwish and Halfstone. This was her first ever patrol. She was so excited.

Rainquail
riverripple
Halfstone approached the apprentice and glanced about for Petalwish. "Just waiting for the last patrol member, then?" He sat, not wanting to be on his paws more than he really needed. "First patrol, yeah? How are you feeling about it?" He could see the excitement in the way the apprentice looked about and anxiously fidgeted while they waited for the last warrior, but wanted to give her a chance to talk about it if she wanted.

Riverriple

teddy.
April 16th, 2020, 04:13 PM
So it was Bumblebelly! Cute name for a cute cat.
Halfstone beamed in return, quite glad Bumble took a moment to talk to him. "I'll bet that coyote's worse for wear," he comments, tone light hearted.
"Has any cat gotten the privilege to show you the territory yet?" He shifted, leaning foward just slightly and ears swiveling foward, giving his full attention.

"Ah, I hope! Apparently I bumped my head after that, I don't remember too much... I think one or two free'd themselves from the mighty sting of Bumble!"
Bumblebelly suddenly felt shy; being the focus of attention made the tom fluster easily. He'd half expected Riverclan cats to turn their back on him, expel him for his Shadowclan heritage, but the warm welcome he'd received was a brilliant one.
"Well, one cat," He admitted with a small chuckle, "But he was unconscious for the whole tour!" And hanging from his jaws by the scruff, but Halfstone didn't need to know all the details.

teddy.
April 16th, 2020, 04:34 PM
What a strange child. Why was he so quiet anyway? They certainly weren't going to complain, it was just out of the ordinary. A feather. Why a feather? And one he had seemed so infatuated with beforepaw no less. What were they supposed to do with a feather? They gently nudged it back in his direction with her nose, careful not to damage it in any way. He could keep his little toy.

"I don't have any use for a bird feather." they meowed. Hopefully, that would be enough to make him go away - just turn down his little... gift.

[ S-oft ]

Tinypaw gave the elder a disheartened look. It wasn't often he was rejected but that was simply down to the small thing simply avoiding situations where rejection was a possibility. This other cat seemed nicer than whatever Bubblingbee but idea of having a nice elder in Riverclan was apparently a myth.
None the less, that wouldn't deter him from... a friendship? companionship with this lonesome looking feline? He wasn't quite sure, not yet.

Tinypaw picked the feather up. Instead of shuffling away or sulking in some remote corner of the clearing, he decided to get closer to this other. The black kitten laid besides her in the loaf position; front paws tucked under his fuzzed chest. Carefully, the feather was laid back down in front of him; always in reach of the retired warrior... incase they chased their mind.

MEAT ANGELS
April 16th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Ravenpaw stretched out in the warm afternoon sun, letting the heat warm her belly. What a nice day.. S-oft

BEAR.
April 16th, 2020, 05:24 PM
How peculiar..

Lionstar wasn't sure how a handful of kits suddenly died to an illness, but he wasn't going to question it as he pulled the bodies out of the nursery and set them near the center of the camp. Who were these.. Tawnykit, Brightkit, Perchkit, Spottedkit, and ... ah yes, Russetkit. Great.

"Bitterthorn [ shortstack], Bubblingbee [ Zesty Mango], I have a job for you two! It appears some of our kittens seem to be victim to sudden kitten death syndrome," he liked to think that was the name for this unexpected sickness, "so they'll need to be buried, pronto. All of them.

"Sugarapple [ vermin], I'm not quite ..familiar with kitten afflictions, but I would suggest making sure the other kittens seem fine. Losing five at once is.. unheard of.."

Mango
April 16th, 2020, 05:31 PM
How peculiar..

Lionstar wasn't sure how a handful of kits suddenly died to an illness, but he wasn't going to question it as he pulled the bodies out of the nursery and set them near the center of the camp. Who were these.. Tawnykit, Brightkit, Perchkit, Spottedkit, and ... ah yes, Russetkit. Great.

"Bitterthorn [ shortstack], Bubblingbee [ Zesty Mango], I have a job for you two! It appears some of our kittens seem to be victim to sudden kitten death syndrome," he liked to think that was the name for this unexpected sickness, "so they'll need to be buried, pronto. All of them.

"Sugarapple [ vermin], I'm not quite ..familiar with kitten afflictions, but I would suggest making sure the other kittens seem fine. Losing five at once is.. unheard of.."
Bubblingbee glanced at Perchkit,” Shame...I was planning to become a warrior again to mentor Perchkit...At least that one went to Starclan, maybe the other ones, I don’t know the rest well.” she meowed, not aware that she full on insulted them. She picked up Perchkit’s limp body and sadly carried him to the burial grounds.

duckie
April 16th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Bitterthorn

They didn't really know what to do about the small tom coming over and snuggling in or what to do about the feather. Denying his gift certainly did not get him to go away. But soon, Lionstar's voice caused their ears to perk up and hearing their own name caught their attention even more. They climbed to their paws, stretching the aching joints, and glancing briefly back at Tinypaw before turning to face their leader.

Five kits all at once? Nobody deserved to die that young. That... that was painful. It reminded them of their own kits. Stillborn, most of them. So young. So small. They shook their head. Now was not the time to think about that. Quietly, they grabbed two of the kittens by the scruff, sending a glare in Bubblingbee's direction all the while. They would come back and grab the other two after burying these. In the meantime, They would have a little chat with Bubblingbee about that comment just now.

DarkNight
April 16th, 2020, 06:36 PM
“I think you are.” Poppytwist looked at Lightfeather curiously. “That is what Lionstar said.” She then looked at Softpaw and Sleetpaw. “You too ready to go?”
Flowstream Dust kittygirl

lio
April 16th, 2020, 07:36 PM
BILL. hxneysuckle
Silvershade's ears perked up at the sound of their name being called. Aaa? They turned their head, guard duty? Them? They stretched their limbs and began to bounce on over to the Lionstar and.. Oh. Silvershade blinked, a small cheeky grin spreading across their face.

They hopped up to two, giving a quick nod to Lionstar. "Got it, got it~!" They mewed, turning their head to the other tom. "Hear that Swanfeather? We're guard buddiesss!" They exclaimed, bumping shoulders with him While the idea of,, sitting,, in one place wasn't so pleasing to Silvershade-- they were sure they could get a friendship out of it.

They followed after Swanfeather, taking an place on the opposite of him. Silvershade was casually swaying in the silence, observing the distance. Distance.. Distance.. Distancee... Distannceeeee.. After a few more minutes of silence-- "Soo,, would you rather be a mouse or a vole? If ya couldn't be a cat?" Silvershade piped up, glancing over to Swanfeather.

The other feline's overly cheery personality did nothing to sway Swanfeather's own excitement, though he still didn't understand how he of all cats was chosen to be a guard. He didn't focus on it, though, instead looking into the camp to make sure nobody was attempting to sneak around them. Once certain that there wasn't, Swanfeather turned to Silvershade, hearing their question. He thought about it for multiple moments, humming quietly to himself before opening his mouth to reply.
"Vole. They 'ave smaller tails 'n' ears than mice do, makin' it easier for 'em to hide. At least, I think so." Swanfeather really didn't know the difference between a mouse and a vole, he just knew that they tasted good. "Whattabout you?" he asked in return.

BEAR.
April 16th, 2020, 07:44 PM
"Ermmmmm-"
BILL.

Lionstar snarled, shoving his muzzle into Chasepaw's face. "Fine, you don't want to answer me? You can answer to Icestar then."

He shoved his shoulder at Chasepaw, an effort to encourage him to start heading out. "If you don't come willingly, I will force you, trespasser." Or kill him, depending on what the apprentice did. "Halfstone [ Rainquail], would you mind accompanying me with this escort? This ShadowClan apprentice seems to not understand Clan boundaries."

tye
April 16th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Her heart dropped of the news. Five kits gone..like that? It's unheard of, it's horrendous!..disastrous- ..she didn't know what to say. "O-Of course! I'll closely monitor the kits," she panicked. What a failure of a queen.. the tortie eyes darkened at the small lifeless bodies as it turned glassy, ready for tears to trickle down her fluffy cheeks. Sugarapple turned away so others won't see the waterfalls, a slight hiccup between her cry is the only thing that can be heard. "I will check on them now. Excuse me." Without looking back she limped off into the nursery.
BILL.

TeamFlowstream!
April 16th, 2020, 08:14 PM
“I think you are.” Poppytwist looked at Lightfeather curiously. “That is what Lionstar said.” She then looked at Softpaw and Sleetpaw. “You too ready to go?”
Flowstream Dust kittygirl
"Oh... sorry. I'm ready." Lightfeather replied. She was gonna lead a patrol! She's never led a patrol before. Now, she can do more than just hunt, she can lead! Lightfeather wanted to be a kind leader for the patrol. She didn't want to be all stuck up and order them around for no reason. That's not how a leader would act! It's not like she was CLAN leader... she was just leading a patrol.
(To Sedgewater Valley we go!)
P.S., IDK where Sedgewater Vally even is TTwTT

Abyssopelagic
April 16th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Lionstar snarled, shoving his muzzle into Chasepaw's face. "Fine, you don't want to answer me? You can answer to Icestar then."

He shoved his shoulder at Chasepaw, an effort to encourage him to start heading out. "If you don't come willingly, I will force you, trespasser." Or kill him, depending on what the apprentice did. "Halfstone [ Rainquail], would you mind accompanying me with this escort? This ShadowClan apprentice seems to not understand Clan boundaries."
Halfstone rushed over when called. He looked the Shadowclan cat up and down, distaste in his eyes, but kept his features schooled.
Yes, sir."

Abyssopelagic
April 16th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Her heart dropped of the news. Five kits gone..like that? It's unheard of, it's horrendous!..disastrous- ..she didn't know what to say. "O-Of course! I'll closely monitor the kits," she panicked. What a failure of a queen.. the tortie eyes darkened at the small lifeless bodies as it turned glassy, ready for tears to trickle down her fluffy cheeks. Sugarapple turned away so others won't see the waterfalls, a slight hiccup between her cry is the only thing that can be heard. "I will check on them now. Excuse me." Without looking back she limped off into the nursery.
BILL.
Flyfur intercepted Sugarapple on the way to the nursery and used her own body to shield the other queen from the prying eyes of their clanmates. "I heard about the kits." She whispered when they were aside. "I am so sorry, love. I can't imagine.... If there is anything I can do..... you need only ask." She wasn't sure if she even wanted to be spoken to, but would offer any comfort to the grieving queen she could. Losing a kit was horrible and heartbreaking, but 5? All at once?

tye
April 16th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Sugarapple shook her head, a sad smile on her soft face. "It's fine. I just need to focus more on the orphan kits." And less freeloading like strolling through the woods and such. What if a kit falls sick and I'm outside relaxing doing nothing? She sighed, giving Flyfur a shoulder nudge. "Thank ya, though. You're a sweetheart."
Rainquail

Exis
April 16th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Lotuspaw sat alone in the clearing. She was an apprentice now. It still felt lonely though. She was younger but also physically bigger than the others. She had responsibilities but her mentor wasn't here yet. Should she talk to someone else.

Foxpaw saw the cat sitting alone and quickly ran over. It's not like I have anything better to do she thought as she ran. "Hey, I'm Foxpaw, you're Lotuspaw right?" she said as she skidded to a halt in front of the larger she-cat. Foxpaw had to look up at her because she was small for her age, not much bigger than a kit.

(Am I too late to cut in?)

Madelaine
April 16th, 2020, 10:46 PM
[~] Moon Lily; TawnyNeedsACoffee; [~]

Ashpool heard her name get called by Lionstar and padded up to her mate. This would be her first patrol before coming back and it would be with Hickoryblaze. She was as ready as she will ever be. "I'm ready whenever you are." , she meowed. Excitement was shown in her eyes. She loved being home.

nykyrian
April 16th, 2020, 11:39 PM
The calico laughed as the molly cuffed him, sharing the dirt he graciously poured over her. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He sarcastically said as he formed another dust ball to throw at Finchpaw.
Finchpaw rolled her eyes. She Then she looked at the dust the calico Tom was forming. The black apprentice jumped, aiming to knock the Dust ball out of his paw and maybe get it on Mossypaw as well

MagicCat99
April 17th, 2020, 12:30 AM
He nodded along as she talked. That was fair enough - he certainly couldn't speak from experience but he could imagine being stuck in the den all the time would get rather dull.

"Right, well, were you intending to return to the nursery as queen or return to warrior duties?"
MagicCat99
"I would like to return to warrior duties." Nighttuft simply meowed. Her white tail tip twitched.

Fawn
April 17th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Iceflower spotted him immediately, like the mother hawk that she was. She could sniff out troublesome kits from a mile away and see them across several fields, then she dove in for the kill as Lionstar padded back into the camp. "WHERE IS BABY." The demand was tart. Super-sleuthing around the camp for scents had given her some clues: he'd been in Lionstar's den, afterwards had been whisked away into the territory never to be seen again. "I know you have him out there somewhere, bring back or FACE CONSEQUENCE!" The consequence already began in the form of a harsh whomp delivered to the top of his head. "Bad, bad! How dare you take--!"

She was distracted by the familiar squeal of the missing kit in question, and her gaze slid past Lionstar to the entrance where a somewhat.. recognizable ShadowClan big-tiny was bringing in her little-tiny on his back. "What fine gentleman! Babystar take lesson from you!" Iceflower rushed over to collect Frozenkit from his back despite the kit's attempts at staying onboard. Once she'd plucked him, she gave Lionstar a lingering squinty look -- they would talk about this later.

Frozenkit wriggled in her grasp to try to swing forward and bat at Lionstar with a squeaky, "Bad! Bad!" to parrot his mother.

BILL.

BEAR.
April 17th, 2020, 01:39 AM
Lionstar let out an angry little hiss as his head was smacked, and he bristled his fur at his mother. "He's right here! And you have no proof I took him out, he wandered off on his own accord, that sneaky pest. You should be happy I found him for you before the river swept him away." Of course he did it, but she didn't need to know.

Behind him, Falconpaw shook his head as the kit was plucked off his back. "He told me you threw him in the river and he identified you. If that does not scream 'guilt', StarClan knows what does."

Lionstar had half a mind to silence the stupid apprentice too while he was at it, a growl in his throat. "No one asked you, ShadowClanner! Why don't you leave? I think you've overstayed your welcome."

Falconpaw's response was a short huff, but he did not immediately leave-- lightly reaching over to bop Iceflower on her check. "It was nice to see you again." And then he was off, heading out of the camp with a small wave of his tail.

On the other paw, Lionstar was still less than pleased, grumbling. "Stupid babies, all of them. You can't honestly believe them."

[ Dipper ]

BEAR.
April 17th, 2020, 02:01 AM
Buckfrost affectionately licked the top of Fawnsqueak's head. "I won't be gone long, kitto. It'll be okay." A low purr rumbled in his throat. "Just do me a favor and don't do anything stupid with Lionstorm, okay?"

"You're leaving?" It echoed Fawnsqueak as Thistlestep approached, curious eyes on him.

"Yes.." Buckfrost took a step back to give both his sons a smile. "For now. I will come back.. but look after each other while I'm gone." It was the only expectation he had, and he hoped both would take it to heart. "I'll miss you both. I couldn't ask for better sons."

There was a moment in which he didn't want to go, heart twisting as he looked at Fawnsqueak and the smell of tears, but-- he needed a break from Clan life for a bit. "I.. should go."

So Buckfrost turned, and he headed out of camp before he allowed his resolve to cave and stay.

[ Dipper ]

Shade.
April 17th, 2020, 02:06 AM
"Yes, It is my furst patrol." Lotuspaw replied excitedly. Her wide shoulders were tense with anticipation.
"I can't wait to see the teritory!!!

Rainquail
riverripple

Shade.
April 17th, 2020, 02:13 AM
Foxpaw saw the cat sitting alone and quickly ran over. It's not like I have anything better to do she thought as she ran. "Hey, I'm Foxpaw, you're Lotuspaw right?" she said as she skidded to a halt in front of the larger she-cat. Foxpaw had to look up at her because she was small for her age, not much bigger than a kit.

(Am I too late to cut in?)

Lotuspaw looked down to the other apprentice. She seemed pretty friendly.
"Yes, I am. And you are...Foxpaw, I think. I was apprenticed yesterday, but my mentor isn't here so I'm just hanging out." her pale yellow eyes stared at the cat. Lotuspaw liked looking at cats' expressions to figure out what they were thinking. Her eyes were pretty eerie and often spooked others so she turned towards the camp, looking around.

Mentallyunstable

Daylily Orchid
April 17th, 2020, 02:38 AM
Cherrypounce made her way towards her apprentice, her eyes dull from their normal cheerfulness.
Featherpaw looked over to Cherrypounce. "Hi! What are we going to do first?"

Moon Lily
April 17th, 2020, 03:22 AM
Blissie Bliss TawnyNeedsACoffee

Hickoryblaze looked through both sides of the clearing. He really hoped that Dawnpaw would show... The depressed mushroom of an apprentice may have been well, depressed and sassy, but all was well! He purred as Ashpool approached. He was so happy she was back. It was her first patrol back, and he would make sure it was a good one. But if Dawnpaw didn't show...
"We'll just wait a while longer. We'll go if she doesn't show."

wolfie
April 17th, 2020, 03:50 AM
The other feline's overly cheery personality did nothing to sway Swanfeather's own excitement, though he still didn't understand how he of all cats was chosen to be a guard. He didn't focus on it, though, instead looking into the camp to make sure :boo:was attempting to sneak around them. Once certain that there wasn't, Swanfeather turned to Silvershade, hearing their question. He thought about it for multiple moments, humming quietly to himself before opening his mouth to reply.
"Vole. They 'ave smaller tails 'n' ears than mice do, makin' it easier for 'em to hide. At least, I think so." Swanfeather really didn't know the difference between a mouse and a vole, he just knew that they tasted good. "Whattabout you?" he asked in return.

Silvershade let out a dramatic gasp, "Oh gosh, you're right!! I mean like, it makes sense. Voles are also like, really cute so I think they would fit you!" They mused, nodding firmly. They hadn't really thought about um, all that logical stuff.

They took their time to respond, thinking intensely. However staring off in the distance made their thoughts wander as they observed. They were on guard duty after all. Silvershade's thoughts mainly consisted of.. -- Oh hey, what a cool looking tree. Could vole climb trees? Silvershade didn't like trees however. Well, they did. They didn't. Actually, the warrior lacked a clue on their stance about trees. They looked cool but heights,, heights were scary man.

"Mouse. " Silvershade replied in full confidence. "They have the BIGGEST cutest ears!! They must, gotta have really good hearing too. So eh, eh? Do ya think I could survive as a mouse?" They giggled, turning their head towards Swanfeather to wiggle their non-existent eyebrows at him. Aaa. To be a mouse.

Sweetie
April 17th, 2020, 03:58 AM
Finchpaw rolled her eyes. She Then she looked at the dust the calico Tom was forming. The black apprentice jumped, aiming to knock the Dust ball out of his paw and maybe get it on Mossypaw as well

"Heyyy that was a perfectly good dustball!" Mossypaw whined and pouted to Finchpaw who ruined his creation. Lip out as he squinted at the molly."Soooo how are youuuu?" Opening his eyes as he forgot about pouting and bumped shoulders with his best friend.

teddy.
April 17th, 2020, 06:44 AM
Ravenpaw stretched out in the warm afternoon sun, letting the heat warm her belly. What a nice day.. S-oft

Bumblebelly strolled over, his steps becoming more easy as his wounds began to heal. He cleared his throat, plopping his flank down on the floor. "Session two, Ravenpaw!'

duckie
April 17th, 2020, 07:30 AM
Sootflare

"I have to inform you that if you happen to disappear again, your chances of being allowed back into the clan again are slim. Other than that... welcome back to the clan, Nighttuft. I'll inform Lionstar of your arrival - he may put you on apprentice duty but I doubt it as you've only been gone a couple moons." he meowed, dipping his head to the molly, "Feel free to make yourself at home."

[ MagicCat99 ]

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 08:13 AM
Bumblebelly strolled over, his steps becoming more easy as his wounds began to heal. He cleared his throat, plopping his flank down on the floor. "Session two, Ravenpaw!'

Ravenpaw sighed, sitting up as Bumblebelly approached her. "Alright, Mr. Therapist of Doom."

Splashy
April 17th, 2020, 08:43 AM
+ Loon +
Rainsplash chuckled. "Hey there, Loonpaw. How has your morning?" The tom seemed relaxed aswell as energized. It was going to be the fir st time he'd bring out his apprentice, and that in itself was exciting.

Abyssopelagic
April 17th, 2020, 08:59 AM
"Yes, It is my furst patrol." Lotuspaw replied excitedly. Her wide shoulders were tense with anticipation.
"I can't wait to see the teritory!!!

Rainquail
riverripple
"I like your enthusiasm." He chuckled a little. Most apprentices were ecstatic to go on patrols, but he always found it endearing regardless. "I don't think we'll be going near enough for it to be an issue- but if we happen to pass by the river, I want you to stay close to me or-" he broke off mid sentence. Where *was* Petalwish? Surely she heard her name called? No matter, they would wait a little longer before leaving without her.
"I want you to stay close to me or Petalwish, alright? The melting snow has caused to river to swell dramatically and I don't want you getting swept up in the current." Halfstone sat, not wanting to waste energy before the patrol.

riverripple

Abyssopelagic
April 17th, 2020, 09:11 AM
"Ah, I hope! Apparently I bumped my head after that, I don't remember too much... I think one or two free'd themselves from the mighty sting of Bumble!"
Bumblebelly suddenly felt shy; being the focus of attention made the tom fluster easily. He'd half expected Riverclan cats to turn their back on him, expel him for his Shadowclan heritage, but the warm welcome he'd received was a brilliant one.
"Well, one cat," He admitted with a small chuckle, "But he was unconscious for the whole tour!" And hanging from his jaws by the scruff, but Halfstone didn't need to know all the details.
"That thing lucked out, it would have been in more trouble otherwise." Halfstone tried to bite back a rising purr, this time a little more audible. It wasn't entirely empty flattery, Bumblebelly looked strong, quite strong, even with the swaddled shoulder.
"Hmmm, well that cat certainly missed out!" He cried in mock outrage and cringed when he was a little loud than expected, stumbling on a brief apology to lovely Bumble. "If you'd like, I could show you about. I won't go unconscious, I promise." He light heartedly teased.

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 09:45 AM
Ravenpaw shrugged. "Nice to meet ya."
Harepaw shifted a paw. He guessed some cats didn't like socializing. "You don't like talking much, do you?" He bent his head little.

Exis
April 17th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Lotuspaw looked down to the other apprentice. She seemed pretty friendly.
"Yes, I am. And you are...Foxpaw, I think. I was apprenticed yesterday, but my mentor isn't here so I'm just hanging out." her pale yellow eyes stared at the cat. Lotuspaw liked looking at cats' expressions to figure out what they were thinking. Her eyes were pretty eerie and often spooked others so she turned towards the camp, looking around.

Mentallyunstable

Foxpaw smiled a bit before sitting next to her. "Well, I'm sure you'll start training soon. Wanna go for a walk? I'm tired of camp." she said jokingly.

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Harepaw shifted a paw. He guessed some cats didn't like socializing. "You don't like talking much, do you?" He bent his head little.

"Oh, I can talk way more than you know."

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 10:10 AM
"Oh, I can talk way more than you know."
Harepaw blinked. "Are you just in a bad mood, then?"

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Harepaw blinked. "Are you just in a bad mood, then?"

"Nah, s'alright for me." Ravenpaw stretched out her front paw, yawning.

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 10:16 AM
"Nah, s'alright for me." Ravenpaw stretched out her front paw, yawning.
(Oh my gosh I've been saying "S'aright" a lot lately!)
Harepaw smiled. "Then we can be friends?"

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 10:21 AM
(Oh my gosh I've been saying "S'aright" a lot lately!)
Harepaw smiled. "Then we can be friends?"

"Eh. Sure."

(kewl, same here :3)

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 10:23 AM
"Eh. Sure."

(kewl, same here :3)
(Nice.)
"So what are you doing?" Harepaw stretched, wondering if he interrupted her from doing something.

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 10:27 AM
(Nice.)
"So what are you doing?" Harepaw stretched, wondering if he interrupted her from doing something.

"Talking to you. What about you?" Ravenpaw glanced at the camp entrance, feeling forlorn. Just a little bit longer..

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 10:31 AM
"Talking to you. What about you?" Ravenpaw glanced at the camp entrance, feeling forlorn. Just a little bit longer..
"Nothing much. I'm sad that I'm not on a patrol, but I can see why I'm not," he chuckled.

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 10:32 AM
"Nothing much. I'm sad that I'm not on a patrol, but I can see why I'm not," he chuckled.

Ravepaw shrugged. "I'd rather be doing elders ticks than talking to me."

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Ravepaw shrugged. "I'd rather be doing elders ticks than talking to me."
Harepaw went silent for a moment. "Why would that be?"

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Harepaw went silent for a moment. "Why would that be?"

"Kid, do you even know why I'm an apprentice again?"

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 10:57 AM
"Kid, do you even know why I'm an apprentice again?"
"No," Harepaw admitted. "Why?"

Shade.
April 17th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Foxpaw smiled a bit before sitting next to her. "Well, I'm sure you'll start training soon. Wanna go for a walk? I'm tired of camp." she said jokingly.

"Well, ok." she replied. She'd barely been out of camp before.

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 10:59 AM
"No," Harepaw admitted. "Why?"

"...." Ravenpaw sighed. "I lied about a rogue entering the camp. He had entered and chosen to talk to me without me noticing, so I lied about it because I didn't want to admit that I had failed to notice them."

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 11:01 AM
"...." Ravenpaw sighed. "I lied about a rogue entering the camp. He had entered and chosen to talk to me without me noticing, so I lied about it because I didn't want to admit that I had failed to notice them."
"Without noticing what?" Harepaw tilted his head to the side.

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 11:03 AM
"Without noticing what?" Harepaw tilted his head to the side.

"The rogue entering the camp, duh."

Loon
April 17th, 2020, 11:03 AM
+ @Loon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11921) +
Rainsplash chuckled. "Hey there, Loonpaw. How has your morning?" The tom seemed relaxed aswell as energized. It was going to be the fir st time he'd bring out his apprentice, and that in itself was exciting.

"Good!" She purred and immediately felt at ease with Rainsplash's relaxed greeting. Loonpaw's tail-tip twitched excitedly and she gave her pelt a shake as she eagerly watched him.

"So, right to it! What are we doing today?" She chirped excitedly, practically vibrating.

Splashy

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 11:08 AM
"The rogue entering the camp, duh."
"I don't see the big deal," he licked a paw, starting to wash his ears.
"It was a simple mistake, so I don't see why cats are making such a fuss out of it."

Exis
April 17th, 2020, 11:10 AM
"Well, ok." she replied. She'd barely been out of camp before.
"Awesome, lets go! Foxpaw said and she began padding out the clearing.
(Will @ you in territory)

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 11:11 AM
"I don't see the big deal," he licked a paw, starting to wash his ears.
"It was a simple mistake, so I don't see why cats are making such a fuss out of it."

Ravenpaw shrugged. "That's your belief." Somehow, that makes me feel a bit better.

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Ravenpaw shrugged. "That's your belief." Somehow, that makes me feel a bit better.
"What was your warrior name, if you don't mind me asking?" Harepaw wagged his pom-pom bobtail.

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 11:17 AM
"What was your warrior name, if you don't mind me asking?" Harepaw wagged his pom-pom bobtail.

Ravenpaw licked a paw, rubbing it along her ear. "It is- was Ravenmist."

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Ravenpaw licked a paw, rubbing it along her ear. "It is- was Ravenmist."
"Where'd he get inspired with the mist?" Harepaw titled his head. "It's a great name, I'm just curious." He added, in case she thought he was being rude.

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 11:23 AM
"Where'd he get inspired with the mist?" Harepaw titled his head. "It's a great name, I'm just curious." He added, in case she thought he was being rude.

"That's a story I don't want to talk about." Ravenpaw stood up, padding towards the apprentices den. "Nice talk. Bye."

Star child
April 17th, 2020, 11:26 AM
"That's a story I don't want to talk about." Ravenpaw stood up, padding towards the apprentices den. "Nice talk. Bye."
Harepaw blinked, sitting where he was. What'd he do wrong? "sigh," he looked down. Sometimes he felt like he just needed to shut his mouth forever.

Abyssopelagic
April 17th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Sugarapple shook her head, a sad smile on her soft face. "It's fine. I just need to focus more on the orphan kits." And less freeloading like strolling through the woods and such. What if a kit falls sick and I'm outside relaxing doing nothing? She sighed, giving Flyfur a shoulder nudge. "Thank ya, though. You're a sweetheart."
Rainquail
"Alright, but do not hesitate to ask of me." She lovingly nudged at the other queen. "Now, would you like some help checking on the kits? That's very concerning."

MagicCat99
April 17th, 2020, 11:50 AM
"I have to inform you that if you happen to disappear again, your chances of being allowed back into the clan again are slim. Other than that... welcome back to the clan, Nighttuft. I'll inform Lionstar of your arrival - he may put you on apprentice duty but I doubt it as you've only been gone a couple moons." he meowed, dipping his head to the molly, "Feel free to make yourself at home."

[ MagicCat99 ]
Nighttuft smiled and nodded, padding away.

Mango
April 17th, 2020, 12:29 PM
BILL.

Eveningpaw followed Lionstar into the clearing listening to him speak That must be Eaglepaw’s new warrior name, I hope she’s my mentor. she glanced at him, curious as to what he’d tell her.

Fawn
April 17th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Iceflower's squinty look intensified when Falconpaw confirmed what she had already suspected: this was an act of a sneaky little bee! But he was not nearly as sneaky as he'd thought he was during this act of kit-napping. "Aha! Bad!" Another whomp would do him good. To Falconpaw, she was kinder. "Thank you for Frozenbaby! Many praises," she said, dipping her head. "You turn into fine young tom since last meeting." Iceflower wouldn't have minded if he stayed a bit longer, but her dimwit pigeon of a son had to go and wreck that as well.. he was on a roll today. Irked, she tsked at him but nothing more, simply snatched Frozenkit by the scruff and strode off.

BILL.

BEAR.
April 17th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Unfortunately for Eveningpaw, Eagleflower wouldn't be.

Lionstar scanned the clearing, seeking out the first available cat without a current apprentice he saw. Ah - that worked.

"Mistfall [ Hexict]! You're going to be taking over Eveningpaw's [ Zesty Mango] training." Lionstar flicked his tail to the apprentice beside him. "Start from scratch. She claims to be very experienced and halfway through her training but she hasn't been a Clan cat for almost a full set of seasons. She's a SkyClan merge deserter, allegedly."

He turned to Eveningpaw. "One chance. Don't blow it. If you have issues training with Mistfall-- or vice versa, I want to be informed."

Mango
April 17th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Unfortunately for Eveningpaw, Eagleflower wouldn't be.

Lionstar scanned the clearing, seeking out the first available cat without a current apprentice he saw. Ah - that worked.

"Mistfall [ Hexict]! You're going to be taking over Eveningpaw's [ Zesty Mango] training." Lionstar flicked his tail to the apprentice beside him. "Start from scratch. She claims to be very experienced and halfway through her training but she hasn't been a Clan cat for almost a full set of seasons. She's a SkyClan merge deserter, allegedly."

He turned to Eveningpaw. "One chance. Don't blow it. If you have issues training with Mistfall-- or vice versa, I want to be informed."
Eveningpaw gave a calm steady nod,” I won’t blow it, I promise.” she meowed, hoping she could keep that promise and that Mistfall wouldn’t be too hard on her, she glanced at Mistfall and without thinking touched noses with Mistfall, since after all that’s what was to happen at a ceremony.

duckie
April 17th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Bitterthorn

Bitterthorn made their way into camp one more time to grab the remaining two kits and head out before finally returning to their sunning spot. Their paws were now covered in dirt, along with a tinge of blood from digging their claws into Bubblingbee's cheek. All the same, it wasn't as if she didn't deserve it. On lowering themself back down to the dirt, the noticed the feather still on the ground and a warmth bloomed in their chest. Pale blue eyes scanned the clearing for a sign of the little tom before they realized what they were doing and snapped their gaze back to the ground in front of them.

[ S-oft ]

BEAR.
April 17th, 2020, 10:07 PM
After returning to camp with Halfstone, Lionstar paused. "Thank you, Halfstone. I know that might have seem a little unnecessary for you to be there but I don't trust Icebrains to not try something." In the event she did, at least Halfstone would have a chance to get out of there and alert the Clan. "Why don't you get something to eat real quick, if you're hungry? Take a break."

[ Rainquail ]

But his mind was elsewhere, back on Icestar and her injuries and the scent of blood in the camp. It bothered him. Had Icestar.. attacked someone? Gotten in a fight? He knew WindClan reclaimed their territory, or tried too-- but ThunderClan had broken off the alliance.. hmmm...

"Fawnsqueak [ Dipper]! Thistlestep! I need to speak to you both for a moment."

To assuage his concerns, he quickly decided he wanted to do a quick check up on the other two Clans. Just..

Just in case. Lionstar didn't want his hard work wrecked by some toad.

Fawn
April 17th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Fawnsqueak hurried over at Lionstar's call, slowing to gauge what this assignment might be. If it was just Thistlestep and himself, he was tempted to go with patrol.. a specialized patrol, this wasn't the ordinary patrol sendout.

His nose wrinkled. "You kind of smell..." Fawnsqueak pondered for a moment on how to phrase this nicely. Usually, he wouldn't be so considerate with Lionstar but with Thistlestep present, he might be more touchy. Finally, he finished with a tentative, "Like ShadowClan."

BILL.

BEAR.
April 17th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Lionstar grinned at his favorite Fawn when he approached, waving his tail. "Yes, you are correct." As Thistlestep joined in, he continued. "There was a trespassing ShadowClan apprentice in our camp, so Halfstone and I escorted him home. Simple enough..

"But, while we were there I noticed Icestar seems to have some recent injuries. Along with some of her cats. The place reeked like blood." He lowered his voice more. "I'm worried those frog-lickers did something to another Clan."

Thistlestep tipped his head to a side. "So you want to check it out?"

"Well, I want you two to check it out. Whatever happened.. if anything, it's over and done with. You shouldn't be in danger, at least. Besides, Fawn-- you get around the Clans quite a bit, they won't mind you popping in to check on things!" Probably. "I was thinking.. for time's sake, you both can go out. One to ThunderClan, one to WindClan. What do you say?"

[ Dipper ]

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Arie

Doefeather poked at the prey in the prey pile, feeling lost. Ugh, I can't get her off my mind!

Fawn
April 17th, 2020, 11:47 PM
The fur along Fawnsqueak's back bristled at the thought of an apprentice of another allegiance in their camp, glad Lionstar had taken care of the issue... well, only to discover another potential issue. "I wouldn't really be surprised if that's just how Icestar trains now," he mumbled, scuffing a paw on the ground.

Neither ThunderClan or WindClan were their allies, and they didn't owe them this wellness check. However, Fawnsqueak's personal curiosity was pushing him toward letting this slide without question because he wanted to learn of ShadowClan's possible antics too. He tilted his head to the side after everything was explained. "You sure you don't want to come with?" Traveling without company tended to make for a long evening, but he understood responsibility beckoned.

"I guess I can go to ThunderClan," he offered, then hesitated. "Wait, do you want us to go.. like, right this moment?"

BILL.

BEAR.
April 18th, 2020, 12:05 AM
"It definitely could just be training!" Lionstar agreed whole-heartedly. "But.. I also know she'd have a fox-dung reason to harass either Clan, with the broken alliance and WindClan trying to reclaim their lost territory." Icebrains was as shady as it came. No honor in that one, only hatred and edge.

At Fawnsqueak's question he shook his head. "No, I.. would like to but it might be best to do this quickly. Pairs slow things down, besides.." Lionstar moved to press his muzzle against Fawn's. "Who else would kick ShadowClan trespassers out while you're gone?" It was a light teasing, albeit with a hint of sadness because he did genuinely want to go. With Fawn. But.. if something did happen, it might be best if he stayed with the Clan to keep an eye on things.

"The sooner the better. I would prefer to find out while the wounds are fresh, rather than.. wait."

--

Thistlestep couldn't say he was pleased to be going, but he was a little curious to see if anything did happen. It was likely Lionstar was blowing this out of proportion but on the off chance.. "I guess I'll head to WindClan." At least some of their cats owed him one. He never did tell Lionstar about the border incident with that weird apprentice. "Are you ready to go Fawn?"

[ Dipper ]

Fawn
April 18th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Fawnsqueak jerked back with an awkward laugh when Lionstar tried to nuzzle him, quickly peering around the clearing to scan for any witnesses to that affectionate gesture. "Yeah, exactly," he agreed, half-listening since he was still too distracted by recollecting himself. "You're the best, uh, ShadowClan-hunting friend that I could ask for." Keyword, friend. Because they were friends, despite that stupid misunderstanding.

He cleared his throat to move on from that, a deep breath for composure's sake.

"Okay, ThunderClan it is. I'll.. head over there and make sure everything's fine." Honestly, he wasn't expecting much would come of this since there were countless reasons why Icestar and company would be sporting wounds that had nothing to do with the other Clans. The doubts didn't matter, as this journey would nevertheless yield insight into the well-being of everybody. With a belated nod of confirmation and shaky smile, he said, "I'm ready."

Fawnsqueak didn't waste a moment. He scuttled from the camp but did shoot a last fleeting glance at it from the entrance, waving his puff of a tail in goodbye.

BILL.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/322ccaee6868e7311fe3dd9f6d9b4437/tenor.gif?itemid=14831120

BEAR.
April 18th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Lionstar scowled when Fawn rejected his NUZZLE, HIS NUZZLE!!! But he wiped the look of discontent away quickly, acting like it didn't bother him in the slightest. it so did. "I'll see you soon, sugar..." they would need to talk about that later.

Thistlestep didn't wait a second longer, a little uncomfortable with the attempt of affection toward his brother, and he left to head to WindClan.

[ Dipper ]

Sweetie
April 18th, 2020, 12:30 AM
Mentoring was sure tiring, especially with an apprentice who had so much energy...thank Starclan that Shimmeringpool was young. Before letting Berrypaw bound away to where ever her heart desired the warrior gave a sweet and short goodbye.
Exhaustion hit every part of her body as she gracefully laid down in a sunny spot. She just wanted to stay there forever. Closing her light blue eyes the molly listened to the buzzing and active clan life around her.

Dipper

Fawn
April 18th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Fawnsqueak spotted Shimmeringpool in the clearing and supposed this would be as good of a time as any, uncertain of how many opportunities would arise now that she'd earned her title and an apprentice. Approaching, he was cautious and kept his distance, amiable in the smile that flickered on his features. "Um, hard at work..?" he started and inwardly cursed himself for that stupid opener. Yeah, he should've just kept his mouth shut.

Shimm

BEAR.
April 18th, 2020, 03:09 AM
[ basing this after the fawn/lion/willow rp ]

After the discovery of Willowrose's death and subsequently removing her remains, Lionstar was ready to fcus on Greenpaw. He couldn't imagine they had gotten much done with her.. hit and miss participation around the Clan, so he figured it might be good to try to give the poor kid a more involved mentor.

And.. he had just the cat in mind!

"Greenpaw [ Greenleap]! It appears Willowrose has decided to vanish on us.." That would be the story the Clan was told.

"So I'll be assigning you a new mentor. Halfstone [ Rainquail]! I know Creekpaw also decided to go missing on us, but it's not your fault-- and I'd like you to take over Greenpaw's training." Despite his wording, it wasn't a request. "Have fun you two!"

With that, he waved his tail and trotted off.

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 03:51 AM
So Creekpaw actually went missing. It was somehow more upsetting than the idea that she had been avoiding him. Halfstone felt his heart sink.
But he would be there for Greenpaw. Greenpaw.... had she been nearby to hear this? We wasn't sure he wanted to be the cat to tell her, feeling it would be like he was trying to replace Willowrose.

Greenleap

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 04:18 AM

Rainquail
riverripple
It seemed Petalwish decided not to be joining them. How disappointing.
Halfstone stood with a sigh and shook himself off before turning back to Lotuspaw, gesturing her to follow.
"Since Petalwish will not be joining us, we should get a move on."

riverripple Shadeleaf (next post will be where we're doing our patrol, unless Petal comes by right then. Lotuspaw may react and then I will make my next post.)

Arie
April 18th, 2020, 04:41 AM
Arie

Doefeather poked at the prey in the prey pile, feeling lost. Ugh, I can't get her off my mind!

Snailriver watched the she-cat struggle, stuck in a dilemma on what prey to eat apparently. And so the broad shouldered white tom slowly made his way up to her, his whiskers twitching in mild amusement. "You can't choose anything to eat? There's some trout there, a pike, a minnow as well. Plenty of options even for a picky cat." He himself liked trout but a land caught prey every now and then did not hurt, especially if they were lucky enough to catch a bird it would provide a significant meal. As it was there only was a few pieces there, but a sparrow would be enough for him for now. He had no intention of going out with his apprentice until the afternoon.

Rose startled at the voice, she'd been so distracted with her own thoughts that she hadn't realized that she wasn't alone. Her tail flicked back and forth, she tried to calm her nerves. "It is my intention to join your clan, and I mean none any harm." She called out loudly, and scanned the area around her trying to find the source of the voice that spoken.

At that the white warrior nodded. "Follow me. I'll take you to camp, and to Sootflare. He can discuss with Lionstar concerning you staying here." With that he turned around and hoping she was following Snailriver made for the camp, constantly looking back to make sure that this new loner was following and that she would not at any point try to run away from him. With camp in sight he took the last few steps forward and made his way inside. "This is camp. Follow me and I'll take you to the deputy." He walked over to where he'd spotted Sootflare and gestured at the loner, "Found this one out in the territory trespassing. Said they wanted to join the clan. Thought you would appreciate me bringing her to you before going directly to Lionstar."

-- shortstack --

Fawn
April 18th, 2020, 04:43 AM
After his visit with Duskstar, Fawnsqueak quickly scurried back to RiverClan, no longer feeling the effects of his injury when he was distracted by their news: ShadowClan had attacked, and why? It wasn't clear to him, it didn't make sense. Pride. Breaking off the alliance. A bruised ego, perhaps? That had filtered through his thoughts at least a dozen times, probably more, as he tried to make sense of the puzzling scenario. It was a better piece to dwell on than the visibly hurt ThunderClanners inside a bloodied camp.

"Lion! Lionstorm!" Fawnsqueak called out, breathless, upon arriving in the RiverClan clearing. "I have.. word from Dusk-- Duskstar." Soft gasps for air interrupted the words; he hadn't realized how fast he'd been traveling, the physical side only catching up now that adrenaline was wearing off. "About ThunderClan. They were attacked... it's not good. Blood everywhere. A raid. Icestar arranged it because of the broken alliance and.. pride, I guess." With the main details reported, Fawnsqueak took a moment to properly recompose himself and straighten his posture from its sad, hunched state. "She was kind of wondering if, maybe, you'd be generous enough to spare warriors like you did with WindClan. Not that she knows about that, I just... thought it might be useful as a comparison."

BILL.

BEAR.
April 18th, 2020, 04:58 AM
Shortly behind Fawnsqueak was Thistlestep, muzzle thin as he heard his brother's report. "WindClan is fine. Nothing of interest."

Lionstar let out a low growl, hackles raised at the assault on ThunderClan. "Of course, that fleabag would have to pick on a weaker Clan. She's just salty she can't touch us." Quite honestly, he was kinda livid-- all this over a stupid alliance? Lionstar got it from the perspective of losing an ally and gaining an enemy, but using pride as an excuse was pathetic when the Clan was hardly in the condition to fight back.

But he had an idea.

"I'll send a few cats over there, but first.. I have to make an announcement." Lionstar didn't wait, already heading off toward the Streamstone.

[ Dipper ]

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 05:31 AM
Rainquail
"Hello..." Greenpaw's voice was full of sorrow and was slow.
OOC: why does all the fun stuff happen while I'm asleep?

MEAT ANGELS
April 18th, 2020, 06:45 AM
Doefeather sighed as the tom made his way over to her. "I'm not that picky, thank you very much." She grabbed a chub, turning away.

Arie

duckie
April 18th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare glanced up as he was addressed and listened intently, glancing Snailriver and the newcomer once before dipping his head in acknowledgment, "Thank you, Snailriver. You're free to go, if you please."

Turning to the loner, he gave a reassuring smile. He could tell the poor thing was nervous, "What's your name then?" he meowed, still with a gentle smile, "And why is it that you wish to join RiverClan?"

[ Arie Dustbunny ]

Shade.
April 18th, 2020, 09:06 AM
It seemed Petalwish decided not to be joining them. How disappointing.
Halfstone stood with a sigh and shook himself off before turning back to Lotuspaw, gesturing her to follow.
"Since Petalwish will not be joining us, we should get a move on."

riverripple Shadeleaf (next post will be where we're doing our patrol, unless Petal comes by right then. Lotuspaw may react and then I will make my next post.)

"Oh." said Lotuspaw gloomily. Her mentor seemed do be missing often. "Well, I'll still do my best on the patrol. Let's go!"

Dust
April 18th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Petuniapaw's smile brightened as Pebblepaw accepted her offer. Not everyone did that! "Pick your favorite!" She chirped. As he jabbed a paw at her she wobbled on her hind leg, regained her balance after a moment, thankfully. "Hey!" She yelled jokingly, a laugh following after.
At his questions she wobbled in excitement, of course she was confused by his first question though. However sense he said never mind Petuniapaw shrugged it off. Must not be I portent. His last question was totally worth not commenting on his first!
"I found them in different places! I got this pebble in a stream and I've picked these flowers all over the place! This one-" The molly cut off as she fell over trying to point out another flower while balancing. Hitting the ground she burst out laughing. She couldn't deny that was funny.
Whipping the tears she got from laughing Petuniapaw sat up. "Anyway I got this one when I was out with Mister Ms. Sassyfire! It was by the river." She explained amusement still laced in her voice

Pebblepaw hummed for a long time at her offer to pick his favorite. This was a hard decision and not one to be taken lightly!

"Mmmm..... Oh! Eh... Hmmmmmmm...." This one? That one? The blues were really pretty... but the green and gray ones reminded him strangely of his siblings.. but the flowers?! They smelled so delicious! As Petuniapaw fell over, Pebblepaw erupted into a fit of laughter as well, offering a paw to help her up, though he quickly retracted it as she was able to get up herself. Instead he listened with intrigue.

"Sassyfire?" He snorted before the realization hit, "Oh! You mean Sassafrasfire?" Wiggling in his spot, Pebblepaw finally placed his paw over top of a pretty blue bellflower. "Can I have this one- OH! AND!" He quickly hovered a paw over top a smooth green-ish pebble, "-this one too?"

RedHead
April 18th, 2020, 10:20 AM
RedHead

Spiralheart (for the sake of the lesson) fell to the ground in response to the shove. "Excellent work," she laughed.

Flowerpaw grinned triumphantly as she successfully pushed Spiralheart to the ground. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this! She stepped back to allow Spiralheart to get to her paws, before casting a glance around the clearing. Realizing that no one seemed to care much, she turned back to Spiralheart. "Does that conclude our lesson for today? Or is there more stuff you wanna throw at me?"

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Rainquail
"Hello..." He voice was full of sorrow and was slow.
OOC: why does all the fun stuff happen while I'm asleep?
"I'm terribly sorry about your mentor." His voice was low and and equally sorrowful. "I can't replace her, but I'll try my best for you."

//because when else would it happen!

RedHead
April 18th, 2020, 10:33 AM
riverripple purred at ripplekit- no, ripplepaw's statement. "yes, i guess we do! would you like a tour of the territory?

(im gonna move this here, didn't see this, sorry!)

Ripplepaw bounced up and down in excitement, before stopping and giving her new mentor a slightly offended look. "Uh.... dUH? What did you think I wanted to do, stay in camp some more? NO! Let's go let's go!" The silver tabby then made a break towards the camp entrance, finally ready to get out and see what every other cat got to see every day. Ripplepaw really hoped it was worth it.

teddy.
April 18th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Bitterthorn made their way into camp one more time to grab the remaining two kits and head out before finally returning to their sunning spot. Their paws were now covered in dirt, along with a tinge of blood from digging their claws into Bubblingbee's cheek. All the same, it wasn't as if she didn't deserve it. On lowering themself back down to the dirt, the noticed the feather still on the ground and a warmth bloomed in their chest. Pale blue eyes scanned the clearing for a sign of the little tom before they realized what they were doing and snapped their gaze back to the ground in front of them.

[ S-oft ]

Tinypaw was -- shockingly, -- alone! It turns out being mute didn't help for ones social life. So when he spotted the elder back besides the feather, this was the perfect chance to build one of the few friendships he considered to have.
He bounded over, a little faster than necessarily. In a split second, Tinypaw had fallen over his paws - still chubby with kitten podge - tumbling across towards Bitterthorn. Before either could react, the small ball of black puff landed in the chest of the older feline, a small squeak erupting from his throat.

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 10:50 AM
"I'm terribly sorry about your mentor." His voice was low and and equally sorrowful. "I can't replace her, but I'll try my best for you."

//because when else would it happen!
She nodded, looking up at her new mentor smiling a bit.

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 11:39 AM
"If you would like, I'll give you a day to adjust before training." As much as he wanted to see what Greenpaw already knew, if they needed time, he'd let them. It wasn't easy losing someone.
Greenleap

duckie
April 18th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Bitterthorn

As their eyes remained trained on their paws, a surprise came rolling into view, stopping with a thud as they rolled into their chest. Tinypaw. For some reason, that wasn't at all a surprise. It was... relieving, after burying the bodies of those kits, to see someone so small and so lively.

"Well, it seems my visitor returns." They mewed, taking a paw to shove the little tom away. If they weren't going to be able to shake him, at least they could establish some rules for personal space.

[ S-oft ]

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 12:48 PM
"oh, ok!" Greenpaw seemed happier now. Rainquail

dionysus
April 18th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Estelle
Deweyes didn’t get a very eager vibe from her new apprentice, but she gave him the benefit of the doubt. Just because most young cats were bursting with excitement during their apprentice ceremonies didn’t mean that ever one had to be equally enthused. The warrior looked down at Gingerpaw despite her inability to see him and meowed, “first things first- you need to see the territory to learn our borders and where you can go without penalties. Are you ready to go?” Without waiting for an answer, Deweyes passed to the entrance in preparation for their walk.

teddy.
April 18th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Another squeak vibrated out of the apprentice as he fell onto his back, cushioned by the kitten fur that still covered the majoirty of his small body. He squirmed up onto his chubby paws, whisking around on his heels to pick the feather up.
Tinypaw held the blue-white quill in his jaws, wanting to remind Bitterthorn of its existence. For once, he felt comfortable around an older cat. He laid it a few Winchester of front of them, gentle and delicate with his movements, before a tiny whisper escapes him. "For you,"

shortstack

MagicCat99
April 18th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Nighttuft was ready to finally go hunting again after all the time in the nursery. The she looked around the clearing, wondering who she would ask to go hunting with her.
(Open)

cmdR_Paige
April 18th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Flowerpaw grinned triumphantly as she successfully pushed Spiralheart to the ground. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this! She stepped back to allow Spiralheart to get to her paws, before casting a glance around the clearing. Realizing that no one seemed to care much, she turned back to Spiralheart. "Does that conclude our lesson for today? Or is there more stuff you wanna throw at me?"

"I think that's enough for now," Spiralheart grunted, getting back up. "Thanks for humoring me."

FuzzyRatto
April 18th, 2020, 04:16 PM
shortstack

Mossflame approached the deputy. "Hi, we caught a duck. ...What should we do with it?"

duckie
April 18th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare raised a brow at that, the answer seemed to be common sense to him, "Add it to the prey pile - it's food isn't it? Is that all you have to report?"

[ FuzzyRatto ]

FuzzyRatto
April 18th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Sootflare raised a brow at that, the answer seemed to be common sense to him, "Add it to the prey pile - it's food isn't it? Is that all you have to report?"

[ FuzzyRatto ]

"Well... Yeah, but... How... Never mind."

duckie
April 18th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Sootflare

He nodded, "If that's all, you're dismissed."

[ FuzzyRatto ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 18th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Dogkit padded out of the nursery and paused to look for Foxpaw. He really needed her help. He sat to the side of the entrance, trying to spot her.

Mentallyunstable

Mango
April 18th, 2020, 06:56 PM
.Bread.

Salmonsong carried Duckkit into camp, despite her body dipping wet as the kit lay limp, not dead, just limp and exhausted. She padded towards Otterstone’s den sighing. Lionstar will be disappointed in you for failing as an apprentice.

Bread
April 18th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Duckpaw laid limp on the campgrounds. She was breathing, but unconscious. She suddenly opened her eyes. She shot up off the floor and said "What happened?" as she chased after Salmonsong.

Zesty Mango